+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our UFO Situation Here On The Lovely Isle Of Maui

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Natura Naturans's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Our UFO Situation Here On The Lovely Isle Of Maui

When I moved here in 1988 I was very interested in the occult, having meditated with Tibetan yoga for many years, AND UFO's. I was oblivious at the time to the ongoing UFO sightings and contacts here. I spent almost 30 years in Oahu attending to a couple of businesses I owned, only to return 3 years ago upon retiring. I ran across some information that knocked my socks off, that there are at least TWO UFO bases on Maui, and some people had made contact with aliens who used the bases. Now for those who have not read around a hundred books on UFO's and aliens lets just say there are a lot of different species and a lot of different motivations. Some aliens are in charge of a breeding program to upgrade our violent, selfish, exploitive humans with a super human with telepathy and group mind that will turn our world into a peaceful Paradise, at least for them if not us. Aliens have warned us from the dawn of the nuclear age they would interfere if we got belligerent with Nukes. In any case, I am posting some personal experiences from Maui of Alien contact.

First I'll link to a fellow that knows about this subject:

https://aquarianradio.com/2014/07/21...by-steve-omar/
    “The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th June 2020), Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), Bluegreen (12th June 2020), Cognitive Dissident (14th June 2020), Did You See Them (13th June 2020), EFO (12th June 2020), enigma3 (13th June 2020), Forest Denizen (12th June 2020), Harmony (13th June 2020), Jad (13th June 2020), justntime2learn (13th June 2020), mab777 (13th June 2020), Mike (12th June 2020), O Donna (12th June 2020), Peter UK (12th June 2020), rgray222 (13th June 2020), Sadieblue (12th June 2020), Star Tsar (12th June 2020), Sunny-side-up (14th June 2020), toppy (13th June 2020), Wansen (13th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Our UFO Situation Here On The Lovely Isle Of Maui

I had no idea before I read this article that we had a UN Ambassador to the Aliens back in the years before year 2000. The aliens made contact with her and said that the aliens also had a sort of United Nations that would invite Earth to Join if we would give up nuclear weapons and quit exploiting the Earth. Things did not go well for either her or the group set up to deal with the aliens, as you can read in this account:

https://aquarianradio.com/2014/07/22...by-steve-omar/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here is a report on the many underground bases in Hawaii:

https://aquarianradio.com/2014/07/23...by-steve-omar/
    “The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

Axman (13th June 2020), Did You See Them (13th June 2020), enigma3 (13th June 2020), Peter UK (12th June 2020), Star Tsar (12th June 2020), Sunny-side-up (14th June 2020), toppy (16th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

I got a question
    Why must these aliens remain hidden in underground bases and their presence only known to a select few humans in black projects and the like?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Clear Light (12th June 2020), Did You See Them (13th June 2020), Iancorgi (13th June 2020), Peter UK (12th June 2020), universe (13th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

There are several reasons, one mentioned in the material I linked is that these positive ET's have been contacting us since the very earliest times, and the elite have ALWAYS lied to the people about them. These leaders told their followers that these were "gods" that put the leaders in power. So the worship of those "gods" was identical to worship of the leaders. Even down to Roman times it was mandated that all sites of worship included the worship of the Caesars in power and even dead Caesars.

The second reason has to do with a failure of Earthlings to treat each other kindly. This brought in intergalactic law that forbids the contact with emerging violent species. So we are still under quarantine. Now that quarantine is not perfect and some contacts are allowed, AND the negative aliens routinely evade the quarantine. In and effort to keep Earthlings from destroying themselves a breeding program was allowed mostly conducted by Grey aliens to breed a telepathic, group mind oriented hybrid that will ultimately replace the human race. You can read all about this in the many abduction books by Karla Turner, David Jacobs, and others.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

Did You See Them (13th June 2020), EFO (12th June 2020), Harmony (13th June 2020), Peter UK (12th June 2020), Tyy1907 (12th June 2020), Wansen (13th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

EFO (12th June 2020), Harmony (13th June 2020), Peter UK (12th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Here's a good read

https://www.oocities.org/swordfish20...X/MAUI_UFO.HTM
    Thank you for the link. It is from the same guy that my link is from, Steve Omar. I would like to talk to this guy sometime but my comments to his articles went unanswered. It has been a while, since 2014 that the articles were published. Since the CIA disappeared all the members of the UN delegation I'm not sure I want to get involved!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

I used to be on this bandwagon just like yourself. And certainly some of it holds true still for me. However some of it seemed highly disempowering and was suspect for me.

Where do the negative ET's fit in to all this?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Harmony (13th June 2020), Peter UK (12th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Here's a good read

https://www.oocities.org/swordfish20...X/MAUI_UFO.HTM
    All I can say is WOW, much more than my link from Steve Omar. Thank you much for the link. I will now try to research Steve Omar more thoroughly.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I used to be on this bandwagon just like yourself. And certainly some of it holds true still for me. However some of it seemed highly disempowering and was suspect for me.

Where do the negative ET's fit in to all this?
    If you read the material from Steve Omar it confirms the Law of One, and many other sources that say the grey aliens who come from Orion and Zeta Reticuli are the "bad" guys. They made the deal with the US for offensive weapons in exchange for free reign to abduct people. I think there is more to this though insofar as the abduction program amounts to hybridizing Greys with humans and appears to have succeeded in producing a hybrid race already here on Earth. (see "walking among us" by David Jacobs). I think the confederation of planets may have approved of the project to eliminate the negative human characteristics of greed and selfishness. This project is massive beyond belief, and to show it is not just the US and Caucasians that are abducted, read Ardy Sixkiller Clarke's book about alien abduction throughout Latin America: https://www.pdfdrive.com/sky-people-...199798726.html

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

EFO (13th June 2020), Harmony (13th June 2020), Peter UK (12th June 2020), Wansen (13th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Natura Naturans (here)
    I had no idea before I read this article that we had a UN Ambassador to the Aliens back in the years before year 2000. The aliens made contact with her and said that the aliens also had a sort of United Nations that would invite Earth to Join if we would give up nuclear weapons and quit exploiting the Earth. Things did not go well for either her or the group set up to deal with the aliens, as you can read in this account:

https://aquarianradio.com/2014/07/22...by-steve-omar/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here is a report on the many underground bases in Hawaii:

https://aquarianradio.com/2014/07/23...by-steve-omar/
    Ah, when it comes to "ETs" and "Aliens" I must apologise if I "project" an impression of being somewhat of a skeptic but it's best, I'd say, to keep an "open mind" in such areas-of-interest as I'm sure most people would agree with eh ?

So I've done a little "digging" (as it were) and the woman in question, Farida Iskiovet, does not actually seem to have had any official "position" with the United Nations, rather, she was a member of the Indonesian Embassy Staff eh ?

For reference the following PDFs (2 Full Size pages and 2 Area-Specific) are all taken from the Arizona Republic Newspaper Thursday 30th March 1972 :

It states (from page 49) :

Quote Last summer, while she was standing on the desert with Singer Johnny Rives, Indonesian clairvoyant Farida "felt the presence" of an alien "flying saucer" form. "He was big, very big" she said "and he put his hand up in front of my face so I could read his palm"

<snip>

Since then Farida has gone to the United Nations and presented all the evidence she could find relating to UFOs and the possibility of life on other planets. She tried, she said, to convince U.N. personnel that "it is time" to think in terms of establishing diplomatic relations with alien cultures.
    And continues (from page 52) :

Quote A member of the Indonesian embassy staff for 10 years in Europe, Farida has toured the world twice. She will continue to tour the United States after leaving Phoenix but her "fondest dream" is to go to Mars and prove to Werner Van Braun that life exists on that planet.

Unfortunately, Farida said, the flying saucer creature with whom she communicated said she couldn't ride in a saucer "yet".

"But I'm trying" she said. "I'm sure there are some bad aliens but most of them are good".

U.N. officials, she said, "encouraged me to take an interplanertry trip".

"They said I should go to Mars to prove my point - even if it means that I never come back.
    Therefore, given the above information, I cannot in all "good faith" agree with you that there was ever a "UN Ambassador to the Aliens" eh ?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th June 2020), Did You See Them (14th June 2020), EFO (13th June 2020), Harmony (13th June 2020), Peter UK (12th June 2020), Tam (14th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Given the secretive nature of the UN on this issue, and the pressure from the CIA and others, I don't think we do or can know what her situation was. I don't think that detracts from other details of Steve Omar's account since she represented herself to him as such. In the large literature of UFO's and tangentially free energy there have been MANY efforts at suppression by the FBI and CIA. Sometimes even CIA employees that step over the line get whacked. Andrija Puharich worked on CIA grants for years in the areas of telepathy, remote viewing etc. but when he published a patent on extracting free energy from water his lab was burned down and he escaped to a remote spot in mexico for years until he reassured his handlers he would stay away from free energy.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th June 2020), Did You See Them (14th June 2020), EFO (13th June 2020), Harmony (13th June 2020), Peter UK (13th June 2020), Wansen (13th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I have been trying to get a book written by Steve Omar and Cecelia Francis Page called "The Future Age Beyond the New Age Movement" I have not found the whole thing but at least we have 141 pages of it here at Google books:

https://books.google.com/books?id=U8...ystals&f=false

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

Did You See Them (14th June 2020), EFO (13th June 2020), Harmony (13th June 2020), Peter UK (13th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

When I moved here in 1988 I was very interested in the occult, having meditated with Tibetan yoga for many years, AND UFO's. I was oblivious at the time to the ongoing UFO sightings and contacts here. I spent almost 30 years in Oahu attending to a couple of businesses I owned, only to return 3 years ago upon retiring. I ran across some information that knocked my socks off, that there are at least TWO UFO bases on Maui, and some people had made contact with aliens who used the bases. Now for those who have not read around a hundred books on UFO's and aliens lets just say there are a lot of different species and a lot of different motivations. Some aliens are in charge of a breeding program to upgrade our violent, selfish, exploitive humans with a super human with telepathy and group mind that will turn our world into a peaceful Paradise, at least for them if not us. Aliens have warned us from the dawn of the nuclear age they would interfere if we got belligerent with Nukes. In any case, I am posting some personal experiences from Maui of Alien contact.

Oh, but surely you must have come into contact with Steve Omar during your life on Maui as he also lived there (and perhaps still does) for FORTY years eh ?

At least it's what Cecelia Frances Page says in her book "Magnificent Recollections" !

In fact he was there as recent as December 2013 :

Quote Surf Patrol helps keep visitors safe

A Maui Surfing Association division called the Surf Patrol was founded in 2001 to help rescue and protect people at dangerous surf spots where there are no county lifeguards stationed.

The Surf Patrol also uses its volunteers to clean the trash off of all the beaches where it is observed. Members are involved in ocean and beach environmental work and issues. Members warn tourists of unexpected and hidden dangers on top of the water and below the surface.

To find out if you qualify for membership in the Surf Patrol, contact Steve Omar at (805) 904-8099 or sweglessteve@yahoo.com. Membership is $20, which includes a T-shirt, printing registrations and Surf Patrol documents.

STEVE OMAR, Maui Surfing Association President, Surf Patrol Executive Director
    Here he is pictured on the left :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Maui Legend Steve Omar.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	43807

From kazumasurfboardshawaii's Instagram page (here) which describes the above photograph as follows :

Quote Maui legend Steve Omar. Steve has been a fixture in the Maui surfing scene since the early 70's and knows more about the surf history here than anyone that I have ever met. His stories of the old days is truely legendary. #shaka4trucker

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

EFO (13th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I wish I COULD get in touch with Steve Omar, I've tried to respond to his articles on Aquarian Radio. I have hundreds of questions to ask. But he IS getting older, and I have no information on his current location or contact information. If you can find any, I'd APPRECIATE IT!

When i first got to Maui I knew nothing about Steve Omar, I only found out later while I was living on Oahu for 30 years. I got back to Maui 3 years ago and that's when I tried to locate him. I only want information, not to join anyone in UFO related activities. It is very dangerous to be a UFO reporter or to investigate sightings, as anyone who has read on this subject knows.
    Last edited by Natura Naturans; 13th June 2020 at 18:25.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

Clear Light (13th June 2020), EFO (13th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)

Oh, but surely you must have come into contact with Steve Omar during your life on Maui as he also lived there (and perhaps still does) for FORTY years eh ?

At least it's what Cecelia Frances Page says in her book "Magnificent Recollections" !

In fact he was there as recent as December 2013 :

Quote Surf Patrol helps keep visitors safe

A Maui Surfing Association division called the Surf Patrol was founded in 2001 to help rescue and protect people at dangerous surf spots where there are no county lifeguards stationed.

The Surf Patrol also uses its volunteers to clean the trash off of all the beaches where it is observed. Members are involved in ocean and beach environmental work and issues. Members warn tourists of unexpected and hidden dangers on top of the water and below the surface.

To find out if you qualify for membership in the Surf Patrol, contact Steve Omar at (805) 904-8099 or sweglessteve@yahoo.com. Membership is $20, which includes a T-shirt, printing registrations and Surf Patrol documents.

STEVE OMAR, Maui Surfing Association President, Surf Patrol Executive Director
    Here he is pictured on the left :

Attachment 43807

From kazumasurfboardshawaii's Instagram page (here) which describes the above photograph as follows :

Quote Maui legend Steve Omar. Steve has been a fixture in the Maui surfing scene since the early 70's and knows more about the surf history here than anyone that I have ever met. His stories of the old days is truely legendary. #shaka4trucker
    Bye the way, I've not found any other book by Cecelia Francis Page but the Beyond the future. Do you know where I could obtain a pdf of any?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Natura Naturans For This Post:

EFO (13th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Well, have you tried contacting him via his co-author Cecelia Frances Page ?

She has a wordpress website here which gives her contact email as cecpageag@yahoo.com

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

EFO (13th June 2020), Wansen (13th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

But as for PDFs of her books you can buy E-Books for ten of them at iUniverse : https://www.iuniverse.com/en/search?...=authorpenname ($9.99 or less)
    • Interpretations of Life
    • MIRACULOUS WONDERS
    • Marvelous Reflections
    • STIMULATING AWARENESS ABOUT LIFE
    • Random Selections
    • MAGNIFICENT RECOLLECTIONS
    • AUTHENTIC INSIGHTS
    • VERY WORTHWHILE ENDEAVORS AND CIRCUMSTANCES
    • Extraterrestrial Civilizations On Earth
    • AWAKEN TO SPIRITUAL ILLUMINATION

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

EFO (13th June 2020), Natura Naturans (13th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread