+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11

Thread: The planned takedown of America: now (June 2020) in full swing.

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,544 times in 592 posts

Default Re: The planned takedown of America: now (June 2020) in full swing.

Quote Posted by Sarah Rainsong (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Ok, I give up. I'm asking for help.

I've been trying, on and off for 2 weeks, to find a post by Elaine ( I think ) way back in the early COVID 19 thread ( I think ) where she said her friend in an agency told her words to the effect of; "there will be a window of opportunity to relocate during the September/October time period [ I think ] but after that it would be too late".

Does anyone else remember that post ?

I know it was only hearsay but I'd like to look at it again and give it some fresh consideration. Or maybe get an update with a modified projection.
    I remember that post, but I think it was actually Bill that posted it for Elainie, which may be why you're having trouble finding it. I will look too, but rest assured, you didn't imagine it! It is here somewhere!

Yes, she advised me to get off grid if possible by that time. I am trying and hope to be off grid by that time.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), Gwin Ru (10th July 2020), justntime2learn (10th July 2020), mountain_jim (10th July 2020), norman (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th July 2020), Sunny (11th July 2020), T Smith (11th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,387 times in 4,692 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I've been trying, on and off for 2 weeks, to find a post by Elaine ( I think ) way back in the early COVID 19 thread ( I think ) where she said her friend in an agency told her words to the effect of; "there will be a window of opportunity to relocate during the September/October time period [ I think ] but after that it would be too late".

I know it was only hearsay but I'd like to look at it again and give it some fresh consideration. Or maybe get an update with a modified projection.
    I remember that post, but I think it was actually Bill that posted it for Elainie, which may be why you're having trouble finding it. I will look too, but rest assured, you didn't imagine it! It is here somewhere!
    Yes, work backwards from here:

I found it by looking forwards from there, in the end.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342755

Thanks Sarah, Elainie and Bill.

Post Floyd murder and chaz, the memory of that post has been pestering me a bit.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Franny (12th July 2020), justntime2learn (12th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

Yes, she advised me to get off grid if possible by that time. I am trying and hope to be off grid by that time.
    Could her advice be a clue, perhaps?

I remember your post, Elainie, but not verbatim. Did she say specifically to “ be off grid?”
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ken For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #204
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 239 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    More and more valid information is being placed by respected experts.
    Hopefully this is filtering into the population drip by drip.
    Just maybe it will turn into a stream and then a river that cant be ignored.
    Thanks again onawah for your sterling efforts to bring this to people.
    Chris
    Even today a young woman questioned forced facemasks use on a local forum,as being a control mechanism .
    She took the flak and then linked in the goverment statement saying they don't work.
    Good on her a brave soul with only limited support took on the uniformed and stood her ground

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Franny (12th July 2020), greybeard (11th July 2020), justntime2learn (12th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), T Smith (11th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11