+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst 1 11 21 41 LastLast

Thread: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Default Re: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

Quote Posted by Sarah Rainsong (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Ok, I give up. I'm asking for help.

I've been trying, on and off for 2 weeks, to find a post by Elaine ( I think ) way back in the early COVID 19 thread ( I think ) where she said her friend in an agency told her words to the effect of; "there will be a window of opportunity to relocate during the September/October time period [ I think ] but after that it would be too late".

Does anyone else remember that post ?

I know it was only hearsay but I'd like to look at it again and give it some fresh consideration. Or maybe get an update with a modified projection.
    I remember that post, but I think it was actually Bill that posted it for Elainie, which may be why you're having trouble finding it. I will look too, but rest assured, you didn't imagine it! It is here somewhere!

Yes, she advised me to get off grid if possible by that time. I am trying and hope to be off grid by that time.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), Gwin Ru (10th July 2020), Harmony (19th July 2020), justntime2learn (10th July 2020), mountain_jim (10th July 2020), norman (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th July 2020), Sunny (11th July 2020), T Smith (11th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,778 times in 8,386 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I've been trying, on and off for 2 weeks, to find a post by Elaine ( I think ) way back in the early COVID 19 thread ( I think ) where she said her friend in an agency told her words to the effect of; "there will be a window of opportunity to relocate during the September/October time period [ I think ] but after that it would be too late".

I know it was only hearsay but I'd like to look at it again and give it some fresh consideration. Or maybe get an update with a modified projection.
    I remember that post, but I think it was actually Bill that posted it for Elainie, which may be why you're having trouble finding it. I will look too, but rest assured, you didn't imagine it! It is here somewhere!
    Yes, work backwards from here:

I found it by looking forwards from there, in the end.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342755

Thanks Sarah, Elainie and Bill.

Post Floyd murder and chaz, the memory of that post has been pestering me a bit.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), Harmony (19th July 2020), justntime2learn (12th July 2020), kfm27917 (30th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

Yes, she advised me to get off grid if possible by that time. I am trying and hope to be off grid by that time.
    Could her advice be a clue, perhaps?

I remember your post, Elainie, but not verbatim. Did she say specifically to “ be off grid?”
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2020), Harmony (19th July 2020), justntime2learn (12th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #204
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    More and more valid information is being placed by respected experts.
    Hopefully this is filtering into the population drip by drip.
    Just maybe it will turn into a stream and then a river that cant be ignored.
    Thanks again onawah for your sterling efforts to bring this to people.
    Chris
    Even today a young woman questioned forced facemasks use on a local forum,as being a control mechanism .
    She took the flak and then linked in the goverment statement saying they don't work.
    Good on her a brave soul with only limited support took on the uniformed and stood her ground

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Antagenet (19th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), greybeard (11th July 2020), happyuk (2nd August 2020), Hym (19th July 2020), justntime2learn (12th July 2020), lisalu (19th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), scotslad (1st August 2020), T Smith (11th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #205
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,339 times in 4,087 posts

Portland and how the press control the narrative during these troubled times.

The Siege of Portland
    Akkad Daily, Sargon (aka Carl Benjamin)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2020), Franny (22nd July 2020), greybeard (22nd July 2020), justntime2learn (19th July 2020), kfm27917 (30th July 2020), mountain_jim (19th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

Could her advice be a clue, perhaps?

I remember your post, Elainie, but not verbatim. Did she say specifically to “ be off grid?”
    Here's that part of Elainie's original post:
    She's shaken up still, says there might be a window of opportunity for those of us not off grid to get into an off grid situation in Sept/Oct. but not after. I will keep updating. Wish she could say more.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (19th July 2020), Forest Denizen (19th July 2020), Franny (22nd July 2020), Harmony (19th July 2020), justntime2learn (19th July 2020), kudzy (19th July 2020), mountain_jim (19th July 2020), wondering (19th July 2020), Yoda (19th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #207
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Listening to this now...

Quote The True Story Of Venezuela & The Decline Of The West - David Guenni

This is one of the most important episodes I have done and it needs to be heard by EVERYONE. A warning to the West...
    In this episode I bring on a recent friend of mine who I have been messaging back and forth over the past few months about world events on my instagram. I was very impressed with both his knowledge and personal story. David Guenni is a Venezuelan patriot and graduate student living in the USA, researching the organized Left and its influence on the national security and defense transformations within Latin America & the Caribbean.
    Activist for the liberation of Venezuela and for the dignity of Western civilization.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (19th July 2020), Bill Ryan (19th July 2020), Franny (22nd July 2020), justntime2learn (19th July 2020), lisalu (19th July 2020), Matthew (19th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Does it appear to anyone that Trump and his side are winning? That isn't what I'm seeing at all! Honestly it looks like they're getting their behinds kicked and that Fauci has unseated the prez authority in all the blue states. Gates is the new prez and Fauci the VP I guess that scenario is true at least in the blue state part of the country. All while Trump is busily arguing tit for tats with various people on Twitter which seems as important to him as anything else. He is on Twitter a great deal of time everyday of the week.
    can't argue right now, and unless or until major deep state indictments are announced and enough conspiracy-related knowledge in these areas gets passed the MSM filtering and into the public's understanding, the US Republic and its citizens' freedoms and rights are rapidly dwindling, while a portion of the population cheers these events on.

And so far the Flynn-judge delays make it appear that the running-out-the-clock strategy against Trump's 'swamp draining' is working as well.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dur...ion-day-source

What I'm worried about is Durham and if he turning out to be a flip/flopped double agent? Without the corruption information into public view prior to the election the alt right will keeps the focus on the false flag virus.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2020), Franny (1st August 2020), greybeard (22nd July 2020), justntime2learn (19th July 2020), lisalu (19th July 2020), sunflower (20th July 2020), wondering (19th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 338 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Transferring that to a movie storyboard, we may now at last be coming to the end of Act 1, with Act 2 starting to unfold. That's far from over, and always remember: Act 3 is every time a dramatic climax.
    When I first saw the Georgia guidestones... I just knew it was their plan. So for me, in whatever way or ways they have planned, the depopulation agenda is #1 on the sociopath controllers list. At this point it doesn't even matter whether it will be locusts, covid, tsunamis, mark of the beast tattoo, vaccinations, poison food, chemtrails, financial collapse.

I will do everything in my power to survive. Just surviving alone is throttling their murderous desires.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th July 2020), Franny (22nd July 2020), greybeard (22nd July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), justntime2learn (19th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th July 2020), scotslad (1st August 2020)

19. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Listening to this now...

Quote The True Story Of Venezuela & The Decline Of The West - David Guenni

This is one of the most important episodes I have done and it needs to be heard by EVERYONE. A warning to the West...
    In this episode I bring on a recent friend of mine who I have been messaging back and forth over the past few months about world events on my instagram. I was very impressed with both his knowledge and personal story. David Guenni is a Venezuelan patriot and graduate student living in the USA, researching the organized Left and its influence on the national security and defense transformations within Latin America & the Caribbean.
    Activist for the liberation of Venezuela and for the dignity of Western civilization.
    bump because this is long but should be heard.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (19th July 2020), Franny (22nd July 2020), Matthew (22nd July 2020), sunflower (20th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #211
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

Uber Announces Participating in Contact Tracing – They Will Turn You in to Health Authorities
    7/21/20
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/uber-...h-authorities/

(This was chilling new to me. I guess because I always thought Uber was kind of a friendly (not just user-friendly) way for people to get around, and people help other people get around, and have useful work. Now apparently it may become about as friendly as Hitler Youth was. )

"by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

As I reported yesterday, law abiding citizens are now being arrested in their homes with ankle monitors to prevent them from leaving in some parts of the U.S., if one of the family members tests positive for COVID. See:

Will Enough Americans Resist Tyranny? Formerly Law Abiding Citizens Now Criminalized as Prisons are Emptied
    Today, FiercePharma is reporting that Uber is now participating with health authorities to help with contact tracing. So if you thought that you could avoid being arrested in your own home by simply refusing to get a COVID test from among the more than 100 fast-tracked inaccurate COVID tests currently on the market, think again.

Uber is providing their contact tracing services for free, not to you their customers, but to local health authorities. That means every time you use the popular ride-share service, they can track you to see if you have been in contact with any COVID positive people, including, apparently, previous riders in their drivers’ cars which you would not even know about, and then turn your information into the health authorities.

From FiercePharma:

Ridesharing giant Uber has rolled out a service to give public health officials quick access to user data to track coronavirus cases, Reuters reported Monday.

The contact tracing service will be provided for free, and is reportedly being introduced to public health officials in all countries where Uber operates, according to Reuters. Company officials told Reuters information of either a driver or passenger can be accessed in a few hours.

The service provides health departments with data about who used Uber’s services and when and allows health agencies to urge affected drivers and users to quarantine, company officials told reporters.

Uber has a protocol in place that it can disclose user information to public health agencies in an emergency involving danger of death or serious physical injury.

Since COVID-19 can be transmitted through close proximity to affected individuals, public health officials have identified contact tracing as a valuable tool to help contain its spread. (Source.)

This apparently applies to food delivery apps as well.

As cities around the U.S. have begun requiring restaurants to take down diners’ contact information for contact tracing, tech-engabled restaurant reservation apps such as Tock have reportedly also been tapped to help with contact tracing.

Ride-hailing data could play an important role in that effort, health officials and experts said, because it identifies a larger set of people outside the direct social circle of an infected individual, according to the Reuters article.

In January, Uber executives flew to Los Angeles to meet with the local health department and CDC officials to discuss how Uber’s data could best be used, Uber’s chief of global law enforcement Mike Sullivan told Reuters. Since the onset of the pandemic in the U.S., Uber has received approximately 560 coronavirus-related requests from public health officials across 29 countries, most of which were processed by the company within two hours, company officials told Reuters.

If you don’t want to risk a knock at your door by health authorities and law enforcement forcing you to get a COVID test, the best option you have right now is to NOT carry around a cell phone, or if you do, keep it shut off or on “airplane mode.”

Start using cash for transactions (while you still can) instead of credit cards, as a record of a credit card purchase at a certain time in a certain location, could also identify you as being in contact with the COVID positive individual.

Welcome to the “new normal.” Civil liberties are gone, and things like HIPAA privacy laws no longer apply in this perpetual state of emergency over THE VIRUS.

Comment on this article at HealthImpactNews.com."
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd July 2020), fifi (1st August 2020), Franny (22nd July 2020), greybeard (22nd July 2020), mountain_jim (22nd July 2020), Sunny (24th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #212
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

UN Takeover from Within
    George Webb and Harry the Greek
    4,635 views•Streamed live on Jul 28, 2020

Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/un-...r-from-within/

"Harry the Greek joins George Webb on the McDuff podcast to talk about Congress Bill 7120, the “George Floyd Justice in Policing Act of 2020”, which passed in Congress on June 25th and is currently making its way to a Senate vote.

House Bill 7120 does to the US criminal justice system what the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) intended to do to US sovereignty, overall. Happily, Donald Trump withdrew from the Agreement in January 2017, in one of his first acts as President.

It’s obvious that the #CoronaHoax and the George Floyd riots were orchestrated to get 7120 passed, which cedes a great deal of US sovereignty to the UN. This is much in the same way 9/11 was orchestrated to pass the Patriot Act, written in 1995 by Joe Biden, which unleashed a surveillance state that was previously unimaginable. It was unimaginable because it aggressively violated the 4th Amendment of the Constitution.

As Harry says here, “I just want to remind our viewers that the United Nations, NATO, the Gates Foundation, the World Health Organization – they’re all the same thing – it’s one organization.”

What explanation is there for the Democrats and certain local governments to be calling for the complete dismantling the US criminal justice system – during a time of unprecedented domestic unrest – other than that these politicians are aggressively working to collapse the very structure they were elected to defend? This is a Globalist takeover from within and time will tell if it is successful.

The simple reason the George Floyd riots have been so persistent and destructive over the past couple of months is because dozens of District Attorneys, prosecutors, judges, mayors, governors and lawmakers are complicit in these terror acts.

George Soros spent millions over the past few years, placing his assets across the country to do his bidding, such as Kim Foxx, the Illinois State District Attorney in Cook County who shot to fame when she dropped 16 felony charges against Jussie Smollett. Foxx is now calling for prosecutors to drop felony charges against BLM protestors.

In St. Louis, Soros-backed prosecutor, Kim Gardner has charged the McCloskey couple with felonies for defending their home by displaying their legal guns to hundreds of protestors who had broken down their gate and threatened them on their front lawn.

Besides Soros, there are many UN-backed initiatives that seek to dismantle the US legal system. One of these is known as the Strong Cities Network, launched in 2015 by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch, during an address she made to the United Nations General Assembly.

The Strong Cities Network is a move toward international integration of global law-enforcement agencies and it is antithetical to locally-controlled police, that are a part of, and accountable to the communities they serve. It also violates the Constitution.

The Strong Cities Network (SCN) is a program that hands over control of local law enforcement to a London-based think-tank called the Institute for Strategic Dialogue. The ISD is focused on abolishing civilian gun ownership (the 2nd Amendment) and local police departments. A quick search of the ISD’s website reveals a Board of Trustees comprised of a Who’s Who of top-tier Globalist, one-world government, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group power brokers.

Forty-six US cities, including New York, Los Angeles, San Diego and Louisville have already signed onto the SCN, which allocates US Taxpayer money to pay the UN to install Human Rights police review boards, because according to the UN, America is a “racist society” in need of intervention.

And who will be managing these Human Rights police review boards? Lifelong Communist, former President of Chile and Hillary Clinton BFF, Michelle Bachelet, who is now the UN’s High Commissioner of Human Rights.

What is Michelle Bachelet’s agenda? To get rid of police unions. Who agrees with her? Congress, which passed House Bill 7120 on June 25th.

House Bill 7120 gives the UN High Commissioner of Human Rights, Michelle Bachelet the power to dismiss police as soon as a complaint is filed, without an investigation and to fine the alleged wrongdoers. These fines are then awarded to the State – not to the people who were allegedly injured.

George Webb says this is a tried-and-true plan that NATO has used, in conjunction with the CIA for a takeover, city-by-city of all of a country’s police departments. It’s a tactic that was outlined in a book by Doug Valentine called ‘The Phoenix Program’.

He says what is proposed in House Bill 7120 has previously been done by UN Peacekeepers in Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Yemen and Haiti.

How could this happen in America? If House Bill 7120, which was passed by Congress, passes the Senate – and if former VP Joe Biden is elected President. Biden would sign it, because Trump would no longer be there to veto it."

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th July 2020), Bill Ryan (31st July 2020), Franny (1st August 2020), greybeard (30th July 2020), Harmony (30th July 2020), justntime2learn (31st July 2020), lisalu (1st August 2020), mountain_jim (31st July 2020), pyrangello (30th July 2020), Sunny (30th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #213
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,819 times in 4,381 posts

Yugoslavian Issues Warning To All Americans 15:39

Jul 23, 2020

The Scoop

This Yugoslavian Woman Issues A Warning She Wants All Americans To Hear.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st July 2020), Bill Ryan (31st July 2020), Franny (1st August 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), lisalu (1st August 2020), mountain_jim (31st July 2020), Savannah (31st July 2020)

27. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

A friend sent this to me today asking what I thought. At first it seemed like a larp but as I listened there may be some truth in it. On another thread I had posted about Joseph Farrels asteroids info previously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Of course we all know about Obama's FEMA camps and the coffins. However we also know using some things we know and rap it around untruth is the signature of disinfo. These people seem genuinely scared, but that is still no indication this is real. What do all think?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2020), wondering (1st August 2020)

29. Link to Post #215
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)

A friend sent this to me today asking what I thought. At first it seemed like a larp but as I listened there may be some truth in it. On another thread I had posted about Joseph Farrels asteroids info previously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Of course we all know about Obama's FEMA camps and the coffins. However we also know using some things we know and rap it around untruth is the signature of disinfo. These people seem genuinely scared, but that is still no indication this is real. What do all think?
    Ah, near the end (15:43) we see it's [also] this guy, Steven Ben-Nun, from Israeli News Live.

He's been making quite a few videos about all this. The information he presents is the same. Jana, fronting this video, is his wife.

In my very strong personal opinion, Steven Ben-Nun is not credible. The asteroid info is extremely dubious, if not impossible.

Ben-Nun is no astrophysicist (not even remotely close!), and has less understanding of the solar system than many bright high school science kids. (Really.)

Just for one, the Earth is a rapidly spinning ball (the rotational speed at the equator is about 1,000 mph), so it's just not possible to predict where any incoming object (a large meteor or small asteroid) would hit until maybe just a few days before entering the atmosphere — if it even actually did.

That's because its trajectory (and therefore the timing of any impact) would have to be known far more accurately than would be possible months in advance.

A few hours either way, and it impacts a different continent (or, more likely, simply the ocean). So stating that somehow it's known that "asteroids" (whatever that means!) would impact Europe or the US is a total giveaway that this is bogus information.

Ben-Nun is very probably sincere, and he probably really IS being told stuff — but only because the "sources" know he's (a) credulous, and (b) doesn't know anything like enough to be able to apply critical thinking to what he's being told.

I suspect he's being used, as a useful, uncritical public mouthpiece to confuse all issues and misdirect attention and discussion. Whatever happens in September/October I think is likely to be completely different.

30. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (31st July 2020), Baby Steps (31st July 2020), Czarek (31st July 2020), East Sun (2nd August 2020), Elainie (1st August 2020), Franny (1st August 2020), gini (31st July 2020), Gwin Ru (31st July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), justntime2learn (31st July 2020), lisalu (1st August 2020), mountain_jim (31st July 2020), onevoice (1st August 2020), Sadieblue (1st August 2020), Savannah (31st July 2020), Sirus (31st July 2020), wondering (1st August 2020), Yoda (31st July 2020)

31. Link to Post #216
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 times in 1,403 posts

I can see it now with the failure of mandatory vaccinations! Especially in Red Neck USA where it'd be, "Momma! Daddy just shot another one of those vaccicnators! Where we gonna bury this one!?" Also, why would any sane person go to the trouble of injecting tracking devices in us when we all have phones already doing that along with all our new electronics where even your new toaster oven can spy on you!? Big brother has better nude pics and videos of our spouses than we do and they've been listening to every word we say for years!No need to track what you consider disposable merchandise/tools and for that matter if you are "DONE with the USA" what would anyone care where people were buried to later find their dead bodies? Didn't make much sense there to me.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

greybeard (31st July 2020), happyuk (31st July 2020), justntime2learn (31st July 2020), Savannah (31st July 2020), wondering (1st August 2020)

33. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

Thanks Bill I emailed your response to my friend.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

wondering (1st August 2020)

35. Link to Post #218
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,720 posts

Maybe reptilians with a 1,000 IQ could do many things we can't conceive of,
    maybe and maybe not.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

wondering (1st August 2020)

37. Link to Post #219
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

With reference to the theme of slavery and oppression, under the English feudal system, serfs could be bought and sold with the manorial or church land they worked on. Villeins could be bought and sold as individuals. They were effectively slaves under another name and not free men unless they could buy themselves out.

I am very proud of the branches of my family tree that were dirt-poor country peasants in Wales, Ireland and South West England:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10WU...ew?usp=sharing

However, notwithstanding my DNA stock that came about through enslavement, plague, famine, war and enclosures, I am considered to be part of an imperial tyrant people. How about that?
    Last edited by happyuk; 1st August 2020 at 13:52.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2020), East Sun (1st August 2020), gord (2nd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd August 2020), samildamach (2nd August 2020), wondering (1st August 2020)

39. Link to Post #220
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,720 posts

Thank you much for that happyuk

I can relate to that so much you would not believe it.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

gord (2nd August 2020), happyuk (2nd August 2020), wondering (1st August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst 1 11 21 41 LastLast