+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 41 LastLast

Thread: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    This is Oahu Hawaii WHAT THE >>>>

Meant to reply to older post but edited by accident... please listen to the veiled threats in the info.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Gwin Ru (2nd September 2020), justntime2learn (1st September 2020), meeradas (30th August 2020), mountain_jim (31st August 2020), Tintin (2nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Why are people afraid to call Rockefellers and Rothschilds traitors to their countries and to humanity? They use the monies extracted from the people to enslave them after stealing the natural resources of Earth which belong to all. They defraud us by creating fiat currencies which steal our labor through inflation. They pay Think Tanks to devise methods of incremental genocide on the human race. They, I believe, are obeying inner earth aliens. This because their plots against us are devised to eliminate us and leave those remaining to be utilized as food for those aliens underground. Gathering all the proceeds of human labor into a digital system collected and maintained by them, means that we are as powerful a chickens in the fowl coop, waiting to have its head chopped off. Neither Governments nor Greedy Individuals should be allowed such power. The very setup proclaims its evil end use; and we will be no better off after the Great Financial Reset and Forgiveness of Global Debt. In my opinion we will have surrendered to others ALL CONTROL OVER OUR OWN LIVES WHICH IS WHY IT IS BEING DONE. China style behavioral control and credits on cell phones is the ultimate Insult to humanity. I do believe in CASH IN YOUR POCKET, BACKED BY GOLD WHICH STAYS WITH YOUR COUNTRY AND IS NOT USED FOR FOREIGN TRADE. The country should have its own separate reserves for trading.

We must abolish the pharmaceutical industry as it exists and return to natural medicine which meshes biologically with the body. Businesses which give Congressmen "Donations" for special votes should not be permitted. Incomes of Congressmen should be monitored closely to stop what we have now. A State and Federal Congress bought at a price of $530,million US per year by Rockefellers according to the former head of the Los Angeles FBI. The Rockefellers are therefore the Kings of the USA, and we are all his slaves. Do you wonder that they want the final Control of your life by DIGITAL MONEY? Remember the 930 Death Camps with underground facilities, gas chambers, thousands of jailer train cars with guillotines and shackles for us all. This is part of their PLAN FOR WE CHICKENS. Don't forget the millions of coffins awaiting our bodies or ashes! Those Nazis have their old game plan nicely awaiting us. Their GOLD has funded SWISS BANKS, the secret space program and the Collider in Switzerland, connecting a wormhole to Reptilian Space through which human life will be traded for what the Nazis need. The Nazi UFO's park at Billy Meyers Swiss Hotel when they need to transact monetary business there. They are not Pleadians but Nazis from South America and Antartica.

Do NOT take any test for Covid or anything else. The test reacts to any bacteria in our system. They say your test is positive and make you sign a paper which entraps you and your household to get their poison/robotic vaccine. In my opinion all these criminals should be lined up and executed for mass murder. As a unit, they have been responsible for monetarily enslaving mankind, causing millions of deaths in wars for profit and now the Georgia Guide Stones, proceeding to kill off billions of humans (by 5G?).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

greybeard (31st August 2020), WhiteFeather (4th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #263
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,702 times in 4,337 posts

"The planned takedown of America"

Click image for larger version

Name:	morpheus_intro-1566393439.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	44194
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (8th September 2020), Bill Ryan (1st September 2020), ClearWater (2nd September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2020), Harmony (2nd September 2020), justntime2learn (1st September 2020), mountain_jim (2nd September 2020), Sadieblue (6th September 2020), Satori (2nd September 2020), T Smith (8th September 2020), Tintin (2nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020), WhiteFeather (4th September 2020), wondering (3rd September 2020)

7. Link to Post #264
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

This is Oahu Hawaii WHAT THE >>>>

Meant to reply to older post but edited by accident... please listen to the veiled threats in the info.
    This was just confirmed by my cousin in Hawaii.

He's not allowed to walk to his sister-in-law's house to help with her computer without risking a $5,000 fine.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd September 2020), Delight (2nd September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2020), Harmony (2nd September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd September 2020), mountain_jim (2nd September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd September 2020), Tintin (2nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2020), wondering (3rd September 2020)

9. Link to Post #265
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Just like Australia, only here it will be one state at a time.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd September 2020), Delight (2nd September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), Sadieblue (6th September 2020), T Smith (8th September 2020), Tintin (2nd September 2020), wondering (3rd September 2020)

11. Link to Post #266
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,095 times in 2,424 posts

What a lying, brainwashed, f**king, a**hole control freak. To boot, he, the mayor, says he had fun making those intimidating deceptive calls. This is beyond insane.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2020), ClearWater (2nd September 2020), Delight (2nd September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), Sadieblue (6th September 2020), T Smith (8th September 2020), Tintin (2nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), wondering (3rd September 2020)

13. Link to Post #267
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    What a lying, brainwashed, f**king, a**hole control freak. To boot, he, the mayor, says he had fun making those intimidating deceptive calls. This is beyond insane.
    I have noticed the demeanor of these politicians, police etc. They feel PROUD of themselves. WE (whomever does not follow their orders) are seen as the enemy. It makes me feel they have been trained. Scary because you cannot reason with the idea that just because they say so, they are in the RIGHT.
    Last edited by Delight; 3rd September 2020 at 00:47.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), greybeard (2nd September 2020), Sadieblue (6th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd September 2020), Satori (2nd September 2020), T Smith (8th September 2020), Tintin (3rd September 2020), wondering (3rd September 2020)

15. Link to Post #268
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Carlos Zapata, a veteran and business owner living in Shasta County, California, confronted the local board of supervisors and warned that a revolution is brewing in the county as people are tired of being hungry and out of work.

The video was quickly deleted from YouTube. But here it is in the Avalon Library:

http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...or_Freedom.mp4

“At first we sat as concerned citizens, as we realized that Covid is not as quite as dangerous as we thought it would be, I was absolutely appalled at the cowardice — and you guys are sitting here with your masks on — I don’t blame you for wearing masks because I would be hiding my face if I was you for what you’re doing.

“I’m a business owner and I’m telling you, our families are starving — you guys can sit here with your jobs — you’re gonna sit here and get paid to fall asleep in your chair like that gentleman’s doing behind his mask right there.

“Right now we’re being peaceful and you better be happy we’re good citizens, that we’re peaceful citizens but it’s not gonna be peaceful much longer — and this isn’t a threat — I’m not a criminal, I’ve never been a criminal but I’m telling you real good citizens are going to turn into real concerned and revolutionary citizens real soon. And nobody else is gonna say that. I’m probably the only person that has the balls to say what I’m saying right now.

“We’re building and we’re organizing and we’ll work with law enforcement or without law enforcement but you won’t stop us when the time comes because our families are starving.

“This is a warning for what’s coming because it’s not going to be peaceful for much longer! It’s gonna get real.”
    Carlos Zapata was interviewed by Alex Jones on Infowars three hours ago (today, 2 September). He was eloquent as he was two weeks ago.

This guy could be a resistance leader, and a LOT of people would follow him. Here's the audio.

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (3rd September 2020), Alecs (3rd September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd September 2020), Delight (3rd September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd September 2020), fifi (4th September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), greybeard (3rd September 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2020), justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd September 2020), mountain_jim (3rd September 2020), Sadieblue (6th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd September 2020), Savannah (8th September 2020), Sunny (3rd September 2020), T Smith (8th September 2020), Tintin (3rd September 2020), twin fig (4th September 2020), Yoda (3rd September 2020)

17. Link to Post #269
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

The constant denigrating and calls for "defunding" of the police, this is so slam-dunk obvious it's insane.

Imagine this being your job. And then imagine your family waiting for you to come home.

Thankfully (I think) they both survived and the man got 53 to 110 years in prison.

Sleazy politicians who demonise the police for no other reason than political advantage, only embolden criminal behaviour. I include Obama in this list.

These people calling to defund the police are evil. The people running BLM are evil.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Alan (3rd September 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), gord (5th September 2020), justntime2learn (9th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd September 2020), mountain_jim (3rd September 2020), Sadieblue (6th September 2020), Satori (3rd September 2020), Savannah (8th September 2020), sunflower (3rd September 2020), T Smith (8th September 2020), Tintin (3rd September 2020)

19. Link to Post #270
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My God this is terrifying.

It's like something out of a dystopian horror film. I almost didn't believe it. I spent a bit of time in NYC, been on several occasions, first time in the 80s when it was still a bit rough. Nothing like this. I don't know if this is one bad trouble spot, or it represents a wider picture. It looks like a residential neighbourhood rather than downtown, but even so... I feel really sorry for New Yorkers. They've had it hard!!

How will this end? Unfortunately, to be honest, the only way is with the army I feel.

~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th September 2020), Brigantia (4th September 2020), ClearWater (4th September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), happyuk (5th September 2020), justntime2learn (9th September 2020), mountain_jim (4th September 2020), Sadieblue (6th September 2020), T Smith (8th September 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #271
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,265 times in 8,324 posts

It doesn't look like anything I'd vote for.

I'll be surprised if New Yorkers will ever vote for it again either.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th September 2020), Brigantia (5th September 2020), ClearWater (4th September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), justntime2learn (9th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2020), mountain_jim (4th September 2020), Sadieblue (6th September 2020), Satori (3rd September 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #272
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    A Man That Saw The Catastrophic Events Of 2020 In Advance Is Now Warning About What Will Happen In November…

by IWB
    July 3, 2020

by Michael Snyder

A few weeks ago, hardly anyone in America had ever heard of Pastor Dana Coverstone, but now hundreds of thousands of people all over the country are buzzing about him. He leads a very small church in Burkesville, Kentucky and on June 25th he posted a video on Facebook about some remarkable things that he had seen in some of his dreams. He probably thought that only a handful of his friends would see the video, but it quickly went viral. At this point it has been watched by more than a million people on Facebook, and a copy that was posted to YouTube has now been viewed more than 600,000 times. Personally, I have had countless people share his video with me over the past week, and it still hasn’t stopped. But even though this video is spreading like wildfire, the mainstream media has been completely silent about it. In fact, if you do a search on Google News for “Pastor Dana Coverstone”, you won’t find a single news story about his video. What he was shown definitely does not fit their agenda, and so I expect that they will continue to generally ignore this phenomenon.

So what is it about his video that has people so excited?

Well, it is because he saw the catastrophic events of 2020 in advance, and he was also shown that more catastrophic events are coming.

Let’s start from the very beginning. In December 2019, Pastor Coverstone had a dream in which he saw some very unusual things. The following is from a transcript of his original video that my wife put together…
    Here’s what happened:

Back in December I woke up, I had a dream. In that dream I saw a calendar. Starting January 2020.

It was being flipped. I saw January, I saw February, I saw March. When March came up the hand held it and I saw the thing of finger underline the month of March, and then tap it three times.

So underline the month of March, tapped it three times.

So to me it was emphasis, something’s going to happen in March.

Then I saw April, May, June. When June came, the hand underlined June again and tapped it three times.

Then, in the vision I saw people marching, I saw protests. I saw people wearing masks, I saw lines going into hospitals. I saw typical medical doctors with needles or syringes, I saw people on ventilators I saw people who were very, very sick, very, very ill. I saw newspaper headlines trumpeting thousands of people getting sick. I saw ambulances, just flying down roads, and then I saw cities on fire.

I saw buildings being burned. I saw protesters with masks. I saw people who had their fists in the air, people who were yelling and screaming angry at just at the world. I saw courthouses, I saw state houses surrounded. I saw people who were mad at the world. I saw I saw guns shotguns specifically put in the air, held like this, (showing above his head) and I saw barriers within cities.

I told several men in my church about this and I can confirm who those men were and they’ll confirm what I’m telling you is what I told them.
    Obviously this is a description of the COVID-19 pandemic and the rioting, looting and violence that erupted in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd.

Since Pastor Coverstone posted his video after these things happened, a lot of people out there may think that he just made this dream up.

To head off that sort of criticism, Pastor Coverstone has posted testimonies from two men from his church that affirm that he shared this dream with them back when he was first given it. You can find those testimonies right here.

Of course there will be some people that try to claim that those two men are “making it up” too. It amazes me the lengths that some people will go to in order to deny facts that are inconvenient.

As the events of 2020 began to unfold, Pastor Coverstone and members of his church came to realize the importance of that first dream.

Then, it late June, Pastor Coverstone had another dream that pertains to the second half of this year. The following is another excerpt from the transcript of his original video that my wife made…
    With that in mind, on Monday night I had another dream.

It woke me from my bed. I made notes about it. I shot some video of myself just making sure to remember.

Here’s what I saw.

I saw a calendar. Start with the calendar. As I was having this, the calendar was up, a white figure appeared. To me, it was a representing God the Holy Spirit, something pure, something righteous, something true, something Holy because there was nothing sinister about it. Nothing evil, but I heard the voice say, “part two, part two”.

I saw June, go, I saw July. I saw August, and then I saw September, and I saw the finger underneath the word September like emphasizing it and then tap three times.

Then I saw October come up, and then I saw November and this is when it got real to me in the dream. I think the intensity for me… when I woke up my heart rate was about 180.

So that was Monday night, and I woke up not feeling very well at all I was up during the night not feeling well.

But anyway,… The minute the finger underlined November three times instead of tapping it, I saw a fist ball up and it hit the calendar.

And literally, the calendar exploded into the wall, the numbers seem that they were 3d and they were falling everywhere.

There was a cloud of chaos that started in there. The next thing I saw was I saw I saw armed protesters. I saw fighting in the streets, I saw people pummeling one another. I saw businesses shuttered and shut up.

I saw schools close. I saw school rooms with cobwebs hanging in them and like things like papers falling off the wall and posters… like no one had been in them for months.

I saw banks. Bank buildings with the roof being taken off. It looked almost that alien abduction because money was flying through the roof into some type of like a vacuum cleaner. It sounds kind of strange, but I was watching wealth, just being taken. I saw politicians in back rooms, making deals with people. Patting people on the back and laughing and smiling and smirking.

I saw monuments. I saw Washington DC, burning. I saw Washington DC blazing. I saw fires, everywhere. I saw people being rounded up. I saw Chinese and Russian soldiers on the ground. The Russian soldiers would tell the Chinese soldiers to go “pick up these people”…” secure this quadrant”….” secure this area”… I saw blue helmets of the UN. I saw a military things taking place. I also saw no sign of President Trump. I saw no sign of leadership in Washington DC.

The vultures that I had seen were like gargoyles. They were 10 feet off the ground…. 10 to 15 feet off the ground. They were just attacking people mercilessly. I saw people hiding in their homes and garages. I saw churches, being burned, I saw homes, being burned.

I saw absolute chaos. The fist punch on the November of 2020 is what got my attention. Then I heard the words again. ” Brace yourself, Brace yourself. Brace yourself.”

That has been something that I have heard for almost, almost seven months now. Starting, … once we get to July, it’s gonna be seven months.

I’m not claiming to be a prophet I’m not claiming proclaiming … just, … let’s see what happens in November,… through November and see if I’m right about this. But I know when I hear God’s voice, I know, I know what God’s voice sounds like to me. I know when He speaks. I know when I had a dream that I know is Him. The things that I am saying, I don’t say this to scare people but I say this to warn people that there are some pretty sinister things coming down the pike, and not just for the lost but for God’s people as well.

The second dream I had last night,… It woke me up.

In this dream. We just had a yard sale to help fund team going to Ecuador this next year.

We had a yard sale. I had asked our secretary to get some change for that for that yard sale. So, in the dream that I’m having, .. I walk to the bank. I walk into the bank to get some change. On the door, it says there’s no change available.

I saw the sign and registered in mind. I walked on in, and the president of the local bank was at the teller station. She was taking care of business.

And I said, I need to get $10 in quarters for yard sale and she said, I’m sorry, but the US Mint is no longer making currency or making change… ( like pennies nickels dimes quarters half dollars), “We’re not doing that anymore”,

“well what do you mean”

She said, … ” they stopped doing it”

I said, “Well, how am I going to be able to charge $1.50 for anything ?
    She said, ” prepare for hyperinflation and just charge $2 “

Then she said to me in the dream… Oh by the way, $1 and $5 bills will follow soon after that.

Then I heard those words. “Brace yourself. Brace yourself. Brace yourself.”

I wrote these things down.

I have never gone on video and recorded the dreams that I’ve had and I hesitated to not do the one I had back in December, but everything I saw in that dream in December, came true between March and June when in the dream I was shown March through June.

I don’t think I would be doing anyone a service if I don’t show what I saw in these dreams and visions.

I believe that we’re going to see not just going to see a second huge wave of Covid between September, October, November.

We’re going to see major things with the elections,…

We’re going to see major chaos in our country.

We’re going to see troops in our cities.

We’re going to see the protests get even worse,

We’re going to see buildings burn.

We’re going to see which can only lead to civil war in this country.

And so for my friends that are believers, … I’m just going to show that what I think you need to hear.

First of all, you need to be preparing food.

Make sure you’ve got alternative forms of currency like silver or gold or whatever.

I believe you need to have an ample supply of both guns and ammunition. That’s not just the Second Amendment fan of me coming out, that is the things that we’re seeing. They are talking about defunding the police. That means one thing … you’re on your own [in] a lot of areas.

I also believe you need to be praying like you never prayed before.

Make sure your family knows what’s going on; where you are, have some sort of communication between your family about if certain things happen if certain things go down.

I’m not saying, get off the grid, and I’ve never ever said anything like this in my church. I have said I believe that this could happen but I’ve never done what I’m doing right now.

I’m telling you that between September and November of this coming year. And by the time we get to November and nothing’s happened … man you call me on this and say .. you are an absolute idiot and a fool for saying those things.

Go right ahead.

I realize I’m responsible for what I’ve spoken. I also know what I sense and I know the Holy Spirit’s voice enough to know that, what I’ve heard,
    I believe is going to happen. What I heard in December happened between March and June.

– Translation ended at 12:42 in the video.

A couple of days after initially posting his video, Pastor Dana detailed the overwhelming response that he has been getting to that video on Facebook…
    This is one of the most important videos that I have seen in a long time, and I encourage everyone to share it as widely as you can.

I believe that the reason why God is giving His people so many dreams and visions right now is because He wants us to sound the alarm. Time is short, and we only have a limited amount of time to share these things with others.

Considering the fact that “part one” ended up being completely accurate, what Pastor Coverstone was shown in “part two” should be extremely sobering for all of us.

It appears that things will start to really escalate starting in September, and it appears that November will be some sort of major turning point.

Sadly, Pastor Coverstone is being relentlessly attacked on social media for sharing what he was shown, and that is extremely unfortunate.

We live at a time when there is so much hatred in this country, and it is only going to get worse.

This chapter in American history is going to be a very painful one, and most of the U.S. population still has absolutely no idea what is coming.

~~~

Many thanks, and quoting this in full. (I don't usually do that! )

This guy really got my interest. It doesn't seem totally impossible. This kind of concern is what's motivated me to make some stronger-than-usual statements recently about the safety and integrity of the US.

I'd state as clearly as I can that there are some possible near-futures here which we (or the Americans reading this!) need to do everything possible to avoid.

It fits with Elainie's "shaken up" ex-CIA friend telling her she'd be heading for the hills before September. And I still remember my own vision from months ago when my viewpoint was drifting across the US from a height, like a camera drone, and seeing no people at all, at least out in the open. Just nothing moving. I don't know what that meant (or what the timescale was), but it was very vivid. And of course, many explanations are possible. Maybe it was just quarantine.
    Thank you for sharing this. What with the constant stream of info coming at us from all sides these days, its easy to feel tired of it and dismissive. But this guy's video has definitely caught my attention seriously. I had an episode of a few tears afterwards! Looking at this guy's delivery and vibe, I believe him to be genuine and nice. It looks like he's puffy eyed - either from crying or he hasn't slept a wink in a while. I've ripped a copy of this so that if things do go down, then the naysayers may perhaps pay attention and really start to get the message when I send them a link. I hope it never comes to that. I really do hope that somehow we switch over to a different, and promising time-line! I'm about to have a couple of beers and talk/digest this info with a friend.
    Lots of love to you all.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th September 2020), Brigantia (5th September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), justntime2learn (9th September 2020), pyrangello (5th September 2020), Sadieblue (6th September 2020), Savannah (8th September 2020), T Smith (8th September 2020), Tintin (9th September 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), Yoda (3rd September 2020)

25. Link to Post #273
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just saw this video footage of some sort of temporary camp set up in an industrial area of Portland, OR between Hawthorn Bridge & Burnside Bridge. The person filming the camp says it must be where Antifa is staying during the day. He then is harassed by people who are in the tents & shot at with a slingshot.

You have to wonder who gave permission for such a large encampment within the city.

Ship to 1:15 if you are short on time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8t_4NxmaZk

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ami For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2020), Brigantia (5th September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), kfm27917 (5th September 2020), Sadieblue (6th September 2020), Tintin (9th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,870 times in 463 posts

Carlos Zapata, a veteran and business owner living in Shasta County, California, confronted the local board of supervisors and warned that a revolution is brewing in the county as people are tired of being hungry and out of work.

The video was quickly deleted from YouTube. But here it is in the Avalon Library:

http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...or_Freedom.mp4

“At first we sat as concerned citizens, as we realized that Covid is not as quite as dangerous as we thought it would be, I was absolutely appalled at the cowardice — and you guys are sitting here with your masks on — I don’t blame you for wearing masks because I would be hiding my face if I was you for what you’re doing.

“I’m a business owner and I’m telling you, our families are starving — you guys can sit here with your jobs — you’re gonna sit here and get paid to fall asleep in your chair like that gentleman’s doing behind his mask right there.

“Right now we’re being peaceful and you better be happy we’re good citizens, that we’re peaceful citizens but it’s not gonna be peaceful much longer — and this isn’t a threat — I’m not a criminal, I’ve never been a criminal but I’m telling you real good citizens are going to turn into real concerned and revolutionary citizens real soon. And nobody else is gonna say that. I’m probably the only person that has the balls to say what I’m saying right now.

“We’re building and we’re organizing and we’ll work with law enforcement or without law enforcement but you won’t stop us when the time comes because our families are starving.

“This is a warning for what’s coming because it’s not going to be peaceful for much longer! It’s gonna get real.”
    Carlos Zapata was interviewed by Alex Jones on Infowars three hours ago (today, 2 September). He was eloquent as he was two weeks ago.

This guy could be a resistance leader, and a LOT of people would follow him. Here's the audio.
    Reminds me of the Zapatistas resistance/separationist movement in Mexico! Which we hardly ever hear about, but which could also be controlled opposition (as a friend from Mexico told me)

PS: great words from Carlos Zappata!
    Last edited by wegge; 5th September 2020 at 08:02.
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2020), Brigantia (5th September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), kfm27917 (5th September 2020), Sadieblue (6th September 2020), Tintin (9th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #275
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A Letter to America.

A quite astonishing letter has been released, authored by Noor Bin Ladin - a niece of yeh, 'him'. I wasn't sure it was genuine, but it does appear so, and is featured on her website here: https://www.noorbinladin.com/letter

I was wondering about her surname, Bin Ladin, not Bin Laden, but on the wiki page for her mother, Carmen, the father is named as Yeslam bin Ladin, with an 'i', so I assume it comes from there.

This could just be a personal missive reflecting on the present day state of things - she is a self-described 'Americanophile', as she explains on her about page. She may also know things, if you catch my drift - given the powerful circles she has moved in during her life. That would not surprise me. Whatever it is, judge for yourself. Personally, I think she hits the jackpot with every single line. I really would quite like to know more about her life story. I must admit she is also extraordinarily beautiful, too. But what a burden she must suffer with that name...

Click image for larger version

Name:	noor-binladin-1.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	44253

America

Two hundred and fourty-four years ago, the resolve, courage, and wisdom of your Founding Fathers forever changed the course of history. For the first time, with the ratification of your Declaration of Independence, mankind was offered an unmatched societal ideal and dignified way of life. Human beings were recognized for what we truly are by nature: all created free and equal, endowed with unalienable rights which do not derive from any government, but from our Creator. With your Constitution, your Founders sealed these God given rights, and protected them by instituting a limited form of self-government along with a robust justice system. This combination keeps the promise of freedom for future generations alive and allows for human injustices to be rectified.

This, America, is what makes your nation exceptional. It is why you have stood as a beacon of democracy and hope for all subjugated peoples over the past two centuries. During some of our darkest hours, we remember how you fought for those who couldn’t defend themselves from tyranny, at the cost of your own brave men. The world is forever in debt for your sacrifice, and we are grateful for the refuge you provide those who can flee persecution.

This, America, is your heritage and the reason we still look to you as our champion of liberty to this day. Those currently fighting for their freedoms across the world value the plight of your brave Founding Fathers who forever inked the model to which we can hold our governments accountable. From the peaceful Hong Kong protesters who proudly brandish the American flag in the streets, to the Iranian students who refused to walk over a painted version of it on the ground of a Tehran university, people who live under oppressive regimes know first hand that being free has no price. And they know that America is the ultimate shelter for the downtrodden.

Watching the gratuitous violence, streets burn, buildings and statues being defaced in America over these past months, I am heartbroken to see how an entire generation was successfully brainwashed into hating the very nation that has yielded the most freedom, justice and equality anywhere in the world.

I am also highly distressed by the blatant erosion at various levels of your most basic individual rights and freedoms as guaranteed by your Bill of Rights, from arbitrary censorship of speech to unlawful, politically motivated abuses of justice.

America, this is why I feel compelled to address you. Though I am an unlikely messenger at first glance, rest assured that the name that I carry is antithetical to the values I hold, and that my heart is in the right place: with you. The level of urgency coupled with the available platform granted by my circumstance bound me to speak up and warn you before it is too late.

The question is, how did we get to this point? They want you to believe that this is a recent phenomenon. The truth is that the undoing of America has been decades in the making. The globalists, Deep State, swamp, whichever name you call them, have been hard at work to weaken America’s sovereignty and standing as world leader. Intent on erecting a new system of world governance where they would be in total control, they are seeking to undermine the fundamental principle of your country, “a government for the people by the people”, replacing it instead with a world order of international institutions ultimately puppeteered by a caste of technocrats, oligarchs and international bankers.

Though your Constitution stands firmly in their way, it never deterred them. Like a trojan horse, they infiltrated governmental and intelligence agencies, and all realms of society - education, media, entertainment, culture. At their disposal, tools of mass population influence: propaganda, fake news and censorship. By pushing their marxist-socialist progressive agenda for years, they set out to destroy your fundamental values and divide you. They negated God, dissolved the family unit and dissevered us from moral objectivity, effectively leaving a vacuum of degeneracy, cognitive dissonance and absurdity in its wake. Yuri Bezmenov tried to warn us. This social engineering operation took place as we were lulled into a sense of comfort and complacency due to modernity’s technological progress and liberalism’s appeal. In reality we were being driven further down a path of enslavement while they solidified their plans for a covert power grab.

However, they didn’t count on a great awakening of people tired of being crushed by their self-serving economic policies. Nor did they foresee that COVID-19 would highlight their system’s gross failings, from an over dependence on a global supply chain to corruption in major institutions like the World Health Organization. They didn’t anticipate that we would all rally online to share information and real news, bypassing their controlled mainstream media outlets. Above all, they never thought Hillary Clinton would lose.

Since President Trump’s victory, these nefarious forces have done everything in their power to stop him from reversing past administrations’ destructive policies. They have failed, hoax after hoax. Despite their relentless attacks on all fronts, President Trump has demonstrated he is the only leader who can save us from a bleak future. As evidenced by his first term, results of his America First policy speak for themselves.

Domestically, he removed handicapping regulations to American economic growth; rebuilt a depleted military; brought back manufacturing and revamped dying industries by renegotiating trade deals and cutting taxes; achieved energy independence; curbed immigration - all of which contributed to setting record unemployment rates. He also saved your tax payer dollars by withdrawing from corrupt international organizations and agreements. Remarkably, he tackled neglected issues such as human trafficking and unjust incarceration; defunded Planned Parenthood; took care of your disregarded veterans; lowered prescription drug prices. All these undertakings prove just how much he values the lives and wellbeing of ALL Americans.

By strengthening America from within, President Trump bolstered his plans when it comes to foreign policy, and thanks to his vision and tactical use of diplomatic avenues, has made the world a much safer place since taking office. To name a few achievements: he stood up to China, kept us out of new wars, made Europe comply with their NATO requirements, solidified ties with Israel, overturned the disastrous Iran deal, obliterated ISIS, took down other key terrorists, and facilitated a historic peace deal between Israel and the UAE. His administration has also made Christian persecution worldwide a top priority with the State Department instituting the Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom, the first of its kind.

With President Trump at her helm, America stands a chance at restoring her principles, pride, independence and true place in the world as beacon of liberty and hope for all. This to me, is what “Make America Great Again” means. Looking back at your country’s foundation, and preserving what makes it truly GREAT. But also knowing that the best is yet to come.

All the above achievements will be torpedoed with a Biden/Harris presidency, and the dream of America’s enemies to see her weak and on her knees would be fulfilled. Make no mistake America, you are under attack. Supported by the fake news propaganda machine and violent marxists groups such as Antifa with their ISIS-type tactics, they have pushed their agenda through fearmongering, hypocrisy, lies and destruction onto you, the American people, and for one motive only: power. The escalation of the past four years is your preview of what to expect should we lose: an abject repudiation of our Judeo-Christian values and utter disregard for your individual rights. This insurrection if successful, would sign the unravelling of law and order and the end of your Republic as we know it. Tyranny would inevitably ensue.

America, you are at the very edge of the precipice. Please wake up! Take hold! Fight for your country, and be proud of your roots! Uphold your values. Stand for your flag and your anthem. Defend your history. Don’t relent in the face of those who seek to re-write it to serve their narrative and justify the destruction of your nation. You have much to cherish and protect for your sake, and ours.

We need you to stay the course, America. You are our last safeguard from an imminent civilisational collapse and if you lose, all humanity loses.

Be assured, we are with you in this decisive hour in your history. All of us freedom-seeking and loving people across the globe pray for you to succeed.

We are rooting for you and watching closely America, “for with |your] fate will the destiny of unborn Millions be involved.”​

Your fellow patriot, ​

Noor Bin Ladin

~ Jimi Hendrix

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (8th September 2020), Bill Ryan (7th September 2020), ClearWater (8th September 2020), edina (7th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), Gwin Ru (7th September 2020), justntime2learn (9th September 2020), kfm27917 (8th September 2020), mountain_jim (7th September 2020), onevoice (7th September 2020), Sadieblue (8th September 2020), Satori (8th September 2020), Savannah (8th September 2020), Tintin (9th September 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), wondering (7th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #276
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,265 times in 8,324 posts

That Noor Bin Ladin letter is sheep-dipping the patriot movement in " . . . "terrorism" . . . ", ahead of a (civil) war launching attempt.

"Hell yea, let's go getem, Bin Laden's on their side".

There are an alarming number of signs that US politicking ends in November, and war begins. At least in someone's plans.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

atman (8th September 2020), Bill Ryan (7th September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), Gwin Ru (7th September 2020), mountain_jim (7th September 2020), Sadieblue (8th September 2020), Tintin (9th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #277
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,771 times in 4,375 posts

I have been ouroborosing round and round about something that's really Machiavellian... i.e., that both the so-called hats whether black or white have a very similar agenda as in both need a reset/reboot from the current OS into a new one.

The trap is well explained in the "Orion Model" where the darkest shade of black are presented as whiter than white saviors. One way of doing it, this time, is to expose leaders, administrations, governments, etc.. as absolutely corrupt so as to get rid of their middle management/priesthoods and then start dripping "disclosures" to the public.

It's not too difficult to see that corruption exposures would rally white hats under that black hat banner... and there one goes for another round...

The only caution that could be provided is that "the enemies of my enemy are not necessarily my friends..."

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

atman (8th September 2020), Bill Ryan (8th September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), kfm27917 (8th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2020), mountain_jim (8th September 2020), onevoice (8th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th September 2020), Savannah (8th September 2020), Tintin (9th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #278
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

I have been ouroborosing round and round about something that's really Machiavellian... i.e., that both the so-called hats whether black or white have a very similar agenda as in both need a reset/reboot from the current OS into a new one.

The trap is well explained in the "Orion Model" where the darkest shade of black are presented as whiter than white saviors. One way of doing it, this time, is to expose leaders, administrations, governments, etc.. as absolutely corrupt so as to get rid of their middle management/priesthoods and then start dripping "disclosures" to the public."
    They say where there's smoke, there's fire. A pall of very dark smoke has smothered the world of geopolitics for decades. The truther community, unlike the general masses, have always known there were fires, because they saw and smelled the smoke. If Trump was a secret black hat, there'd be smoke too. Oh plenty have tried to pin that black hat label on him, but it never seems to stick. Since he took office that smoke, for the very first time, certainly in my lifetime, is really starting to lift.

Not only because of what is seen and smelt, but also felt. I and many more feel a change of energy. And a change of hat on the head of the person sitting in the big chair – from black to white. [that's not a skin colour reference, but the hat colour].

If you are right, it is to say that Obi-wan was a secret Sith, or Gandalf in league with Sauron. Not to strictly put Trump on the pedestal of a white wizard, but he's far, I believe, from a dark magician.

That's not to say what you're thinking is impossible. Nothing in this crazy world is impossible. Don't I know it. But if he was some dark overlord, I would have to hand it to them. It would be the singular greatest, most devious sleight of hand ever conceived and performed against us mere mortals.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (8th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Gwin Ru (8th September 2020), kfm27917 (8th September 2020), mountain_jim (8th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), Tintin (9th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #279
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Below is an excellent article written and posted on Facebook by one Beverly Hood Dixon.

As I do not have a Facebook account, I cannot unfortunately search Facebook to provide, with any kind of certainty, a link to the author's profile or page. In any case, her post has now apparently been deleted. The contents of the post is however currently being shared by various people on Twitter, for example:

It might have been more appropriate to start a new thread rather than to share the post here, but I think it is still tangetially relevant to the discussion going on here, especially in the context of a planned takedown most likely using devious tools of psychological manipulation, and in the context also of many of us asking ourselves, while trying to make sense of the crazy current events as portrayed by the media, AM I CRAZY?

WHAT IS GASLIGHTING?
    by Beverly Hood Dixon

The term originates in the systematic psychological manipulation of a victim by her husband in Patrick Hamilton’s 1938 stage play Gas Light, and the film adaptations released in 1940 and 1944. In the story, the husband attempts to convince his wife and others that she is insane by manipulating small elements of their environment and insisting that she is mistaken, remembering things incorrectly, or delusional when she points out these changes. The play's title alludes to how the abusive husband slowly dims the gas lights in their home, while pretending nothing has changed, in an effort to make his wife doubt her own perceptions. The wife repeatedly asks her husband to confirm her perceptions about the dimming lights, but in defiance of reality, he keeps insisting that the lights are the same and instead it is she who is going insane.

We are living in a perpetual state of gaslighting. The reality that we are being told by the media is at complete odds with what we are seeing with our own two eyes. And when we question the false reality that we are being presented, or we claim that what we see is that actual reality, we are vilified as racist or bigots or just plain crazy. You’re not racist. You’re not crazy. You’re being gaslighted.

New York State has twice as many deaths from Covid-19 than any other state, and New York has accounted for one fifth of all Covid-19 deaths, but we are told that New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has handled the pandemic better than any other governor. But if we support policies of Governors whose states had only a fraction of the infections and deaths as New York, we’re called anti-science and want people to die. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

We see mobs of people looting stores, smashing windows, setting cars on fire and burning down buildings, but we are told that these demonstrations are peaceful protests. And when we call this destruction of our cities, riots, we are called racists. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

We see the major problem destroying many inner-cities is crime; murder, gang violence, drug dealing, drive-by shootings, armed robbery, but we are told that it is not crime, but the police that are the problem in the inner-cities. We are told we must defund the police and remove law enforcement from crime-riddled cities to make them safer. But if we advocate for more policing in cities overrun by crime, we are accused of being white supremacists and racists. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

The United States of America accepts more immigrants than any other country in the world. The vast majority of the immigrants are “people of color”, and these immigrants are enjoying freedom and economic opportunity not available to them in their country of origin, but we are told that the United States is the most racist and oppressive country on the planet, and if we disagree, we are called racist and xenophobic. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

Capitalist countries are the most prosperous countries in the world The standard of living is the highest in capitalist countries. We see more poor people move up the economic ladder to the middle and even the wealthy class through their effort and ability in capitalist countries than any other economic system in the world, but we are told capitalism is an oppressive system designed to keep people down. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

Communist countries killed over 100 million people in the 20th century. Communist countries strip their citizens of basic hman rights, dictate every aspect of their lives, treat their citizens like slaves, and drive their economies into the ground, but we are told that Communism is the fairest, most equitable, freest and most prosperous economic system in the world. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

The most egregious example of gaslighting is the concept of “white fragility”. You spend your life trying to be a good person, trying to treat people fairly and with respect. You disavow racism and bigotry in all its forms. You judge people solely on the content of their character and not by the color of their skin. You don’t discriminate based on race or ethnicity. But you are told you are a racist, not because of something you did or said, but solely because of the color of your skin. You know instinctively that charging someone with racism because of their skin color is itself racist. You know that you are not racist, so you defend yourself and your character, but you are told that your defense of yourself is proof of your racism. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

Gaslighting has become one of the most pervasive and destructive tactics in American politics. It is the exact opposite of what our political system was meant to be. It deals in lies and psychological coercion, and not the truth and intellectual discourse. If you ever ask yourself if you’re crazy, you are not. Crazy people aren’t sane enough to ask themselves if they’re crazy. So, trust yourself, believe what’s in your heart. Trust your eyes over what you are told. Never listen to the people who tell you that you are crazy, because you are not, you’re being gaslighted.

Sophocles said: "What people believe prevails over the truth."

And that's what the media are trying to exploit.

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (8th September 2020), ClearWater (9th September 2020), Delight (8th September 2020), fifi (12th September 2020), Franny (9th September 2020), Gwin Ru (8th September 2020), kfm27917 (8th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2020), mountain_jim (8th September 2020), Ratszinger (8th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), Satori (8th September 2020), T Smith (8th September 2020), wondering (16th September 2020)

39. Link to Post #280
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,771 times in 4,375 posts

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), happyuk (15th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 41 LastLast