+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 41 LastLast

Thread: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

Default Re: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

^ increasingly with each new dream recounting, my intuition says to not be emotionally affected by this character's ego-influenced sub-conscious creations, which end up seeming (to me) more like a psyop than valid messaging from a seer into the future.

This was the first one where it seemed like his recounting was an emotional performance of sorts.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th September 2020 at 14:17.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), ClearWater (9th September 2020), fifi (12th September 2020), justntime2learn (11th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th September 2020), wondering (16th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #282
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

I'll just leave this here in case it hasn't been posted yet. I just wish I was 30 years younger, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this was possible.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

atman (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), fifi (12th September 2020), Gwin Ru (9th September 2020), Jayke (11th September 2020), mountain_jim (9th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th September 2020), Savannah (13th September 2020), snoman (3rd October 2020), T Smith (9th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #283
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

And what would a take-down of America be without Hollywood's continued efforts to solidify the cultural revolution — or, rather, the cultural conformity to "woke" norms of diversity — that is being demanded by those who wish to bring forth their new vision of a Brave New World, where art will continue to be allowed for the masses, insomuch as it is not "wrongart"?

Hopefully, this will backfire and will end up activating more independant voices, even if their work never gets to be recognized or recompensed by the ruling institutions. Their biggest problem and challenge in this new reality, though, will be their more-than-ever limited access to financing (producers and their investors very justly salivate at the idea of their film getting a nomination or a win at the Oscars).

New Oscars standards say best picture contenders must be inclusive to compete

By JOSH ROTTENBERG - SEP. 8, 2020

And the Oscar goes to ... inclusion.

In the latest step in its ongoing effort to boost diversity both within its own ranks and across the film industry, on Tuesday the film academy announced new representation standards for films to be eligible to compete for best picture.

Developed over the past few months by a special task force as part of the organization’s Academy Aperture 2025 initiative, the standards encompass both representation onscreen — in the types of stories being told and the actors involved — as well as behind the scenes in the makeup of the crew and in the inclusivity of the companies involved.

To be eligible for best picture, a film must meet at least two standards across four categories: “Onscreen Representation, Themes and Narratives,” “Creative Leadership and Project Team,” “Industry Access and Opportunities” and “Audience Development.” Within each category are a variety of criteria involving the inclusion of people in underrepresented groups, including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people and those with cognitive or physical disabilities. (Other Oscar categories will not be held to these same standards, but the contenders for best picture typically filter down to other feature-length categories.)

Previously, the only standards to qualify for best picture involved a film’s running time (over 40 minutes) and specifics about how, where and when it’s screened in a public venue.

The new standards will not go into effect until the 96th Oscars in 2024. But at a time of racial reckoning both for Hollywood and the nation as a whole, the academy believes the requirements provide a road map for how the industry can ensure that at least those films that compete for its highest honor reflect the diversity of the moviegoing audience and the wider world.

(Full article)

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Alecs (12th September 2020), Bill Ryan (11th September 2020), Bluegreen (9th September 2020), ClearWater (9th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (17th September 2020), gord (11th September 2020), Gwin Ru (9th September 2020), mountain_jim (10th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), T Smith (11th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #284
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,528 times in 20,692 posts

A Coup in the Making
    23,818 views•Sep 10, 2020
    Amazing Polly
    363K subscribers

"This might be the most important story out there right now. Deep State is openly planning how to subvert the election results and they are planting the seeds of the narrative as we are distracted. The second half features a retired army Colonel and JAG officer giving a warning of the dangers he sees."

References:
    Quite Frankly GREAT show discusses Dem coup plan to unleash hell if Trump wins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm8rN...

Quite Frankly featuring Kris Anne Hall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nmoj...
    American Mind: The Coming Coup: https://americanmind.org/essays/the-c...
    WaPo coup planning article Rosa Brooks: https://www.washingtonpost.com/outloo...

Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...

Whitney Webb Transition Integrity Project: https://orinocotribune.com/bipartisan...

VIDEO: Ben Swann Gates funds media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUGVp...

VIDEO: Tucker: Tech boosting Biden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEOtF...

VIDEO: Really Graceful Fact Checkers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GbbS...
    VIDEO: James Corbett: Fact Checkers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtirK...

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (12th September 2020), atman (11th September 2020), Bill Ryan (11th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (17th September 2020), fifi (12th September 2020), gini (14th September 2020), Jayke (11th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th September 2020), mountain_jim (11th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), T Smith (11th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #285
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,663 times in 4,334 posts

I thought Reagan was a decent man, a man of strength, integrity and guile. It's only a shame he had to wait until his twilight years before he became President, by which time he was a shadow of his former self. I rather suspect that towards the end the Oval Office was not controlled by him but others. But his heart was always in the right place.

What would he say of 2020 if he was alive today?

These words echo rather eerily through time:

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (11th September 2020), Bill Ryan (11th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (17th September 2020), Jayke (11th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), Satori (13th September 2020), T Smith (11th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #286
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by atman (here)
    Below is an excellent article written and posted on Facebook by one Beverly Hood Dixon.

As I do not have a Facebook account, I cannot unfortunately search Facebook to provide, with any kind of certainty, a link to the author's profile or page. In any case, her post has now apparently been deleted. The contents of the post is however currently being shared by various people on Twitter, for example:
    It might have been more appropriate to start a new thread rather than to share the post here, but I think it is still tangetially relevant to the discussion going on here, especially in the context of a planned takedown most likely using devious tools of psychological manipulation, and in the context also of many of us asking ourselves, while trying to make sense of the crazy current events as portrayed by the media, AM I CRAZY?

WHAT IS GASLIGHTING?
    by Beverly Hood Dixon

The term originates in the systematic psychological manipulation of a victim by her husband in Patrick Hamilton’s 1938 stage play Gas Light, and the film adaptations released in 1940 and 1944. In the story, the husband attempts to convince his wife and others that she is insane by manipulating small elements of their environment and insisting that she is mistaken, remembering things incorrectly, or delusional when she points out these changes. The play's title alludes to how the abusive husband slowly dims the gas lights in their home, while pretending nothing has changed, in an effort to make his wife doubt her own perceptions. The wife repeatedly asks her husband to confirm her perceptions about the dimming lights, but in defiance of reality, he keeps insisting that the lights are the same and instead it is she who is going insane.

We are living in a perpetual state of gaslighting. The reality that we are being told by the media is at complete odds with what we are seeing with our own two eyes. And when we question the false reality that we are being presented, or we claim that what we see is that actual reality, we are vilified as racist or bigots or just plain crazy. You’re not racist. You’re not crazy. You’re being gaslighted.

New York State has twice as many deaths from Covid-19 than any other state, and New York has accounted for one fifth of all Covid-19 deaths, but we are told that New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has handled the pandemic better than any other governor. But if we support policies of Governors whose states had only a fraction of the infections and deaths as New York, we’re called anti-science and want people to die. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

We see mobs of people looting stores, smashing windows, setting cars on fire and burning down buildings, but we are told that these demonstrations are peaceful protests. And when we call this destruction of our cities, riots, we are called racists. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

We see the major problem destroying many inner-cities is crime; murder, gang violence, drug dealing, drive-by shootings, armed robbery, but we are told that it is not crime, but the police that are the problem in the inner-cities. We are told we must defund the police and remove law enforcement from crime-riddled cities to make them safer. But if we advocate for more policing in cities overrun by crime, we are accused of being white supremacists and racists. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

The United States of America accepts more immigrants than any other country in the world. The vast majority of the immigrants are “people of color”, and these immigrants are enjoying freedom and economic opportunity not available to them in their country of origin, but we are told that the United States is the most racist and oppressive country on the planet, and if we disagree, we are called racist and xenophobic. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

Capitalist countries are the most prosperous countries in the world The standard of living is the highest in capitalist countries. We see more poor people move up the economic ladder to the middle and even the wealthy class through their effort and ability in capitalist countries than any other economic system in the world, but we are told capitalism is an oppressive system designed to keep people down. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

Communist countries killed over 100 million people in the 20th century. Communist countries strip their citizens of basic hman rights, dictate every aspect of their lives, treat their citizens like slaves, and drive their economies into the ground, but we are told that Communism is the fairest, most equitable, freest and most prosperous economic system in the world. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

The most egregious example of gaslighting is the concept of “white fragility”. You spend your life trying to be a good person, trying to treat people fairly and with respect. You disavow racism and bigotry in all its forms. You judge people solely on the content of their character and not by the color of their skin. You don’t discriminate based on race or ethnicity. But you are told you are a racist, not because of something you did or said, but solely because of the color of your skin. You know instinctively that charging someone with racism because of their skin color is itself racist. You know that you are not racist, so you defend yourself and your character, but you are told that your defense of yourself is proof of your racism. So, we ask ourselves, am I crazy? No, you’re being gaslighted.

Gaslighting has become one of the most pervasive and destructive tactics in American politics. It is the exact opposite of what our political system was meant to be. It deals in lies and psychological coercion, and not the truth and intellectual discourse. If you ever ask yourself if you’re crazy, you are not. Crazy people aren’t sane enough to ask themselves if they’re crazy. So, trust yourself, believe what’s in your heart. Trust your eyes over what you are told. Never listen to the people who tell you that you are crazy, because you are not, you’re being gaslighted.

Sophocles said: "What people believe prevails over the truth."

And that's what the media are trying to exploit.
    Thank you for this explanation of the word gaslighting. Perhaps the most readily available example is the Alfred Hitchcock movie The Lady Vanishes. You can find it online somewhere.

Star Mariner I generally appreciate and approve your posts and a m willing to hear a case for Ronald Reagan, but this video leaves me totally perplexed???
    Last edited by araucaria; 11th September 2020 at 18:27.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

atman (13th September 2020), Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (17th September 2020), Franny (13th September 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), kfm27917 (14th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), Savannah (20th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #287
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Star Mariner I generally appreciate and approve your posts and a m willing to hear a case for Ronald Reagan, but this video leaves me totally perplexed???
    Oh no problem araucaria, the video is merely a speculation of what Reagan might have to say about the events of today, in Portland for instance (BLM and antifa), and others places in the US.

It draws on similar historical civil unrest (lawlessness and rioting) events, in 1968 for instance, by what Reagan had to say about those at the time.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (13th September 2020), Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (17th September 2020), Jayke (12th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), Satori (13th September 2020), T Smith (12th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #288
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,528 times in 20,692 posts

A short summary of important points from Alexandra Bruce re Amazing Polly's video about the "information war".
    From: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/a-coup-in-the-making/

"The permanent coup against Trump is now being publicly endorsed by the Military Industrial Complex.

Retired generals have taken taxpayer-funded high tech military datamining and artificial intelligence psychological warfare weapons and privatized them for their personal gain and to use against us to control the public narrative. They do this through their private companies, that contract with the Intelligence Community.

Some of the most recognizable perpetrators of this are Gen. James L. Jones, former NSA Director Michael Hayden and Gen. Stanley McCrystal.

Tore Maras, the whistleblower who appeared in Shadow Gate claims that Jones and Hayden received $100 million from Tencent to do this on behalf of the CPP."
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A Coup in the Making
    23,818 views•Sep 10, 2020
    Amazing Polly
    363K subscribers

"This might be the most important story out there right now. Deep State is openly planning how to subvert the election results and they are planting the seeds of the narrative as we are distracted. The second half features a retired army Colonel and JAG officer giving a warning of the dangers he sees."

References:
    Quite Frankly GREAT show discusses Dem coup plan to unleash hell if Trump wins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm8rN...

Quite Frankly featuring Kris Anne Hall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nmoj...
    American Mind: The Coming Coup: https://americanmind.org/essays/the-c...
    WaPo coup planning article Rosa Brooks: https://www.washingtonpost.com/outloo...

Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...

Whitney Webb Transition Integrity Project: https://orinocotribune.com/bipartisan...

VIDEO: Ben Swann Gates funds media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUGVp...

VIDEO: Tucker: Tech boosting Biden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEOtF...

VIDEO: Really Graceful Fact Checkers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GbbS...
    VIDEO: James Corbett: Fact Checkers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtirK...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3cfYF01IyuI
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AlaBil (12th September 2020), atman (13th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (12th September 2020), Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th September 2020), Franny (13th September 2020), Jayke (12th September 2020), justntime2learn (13th September 2020), kfm27917 (14th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2020), mountain_jim (13th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), Satori (13th September 2020), T Smith (12th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #289
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Media manipulation - or not?

White House press conference shows impromptu footage of riots taking place in Portland. Fox News pulls away, but not until after the whole clip was shown.

~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (13th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (13th September 2020), Bill Ryan (13th September 2020), ClearWater (13th September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), gord (14th September 2020), justntime2learn (13th September 2020), mountain_jim (13th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), Zanshin (15th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #290
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

More and more commentators are saying the exact same things. But most--if not all--have the same tenor: deer-in-the headlights commentary, no call to action. I have been following Paul Craig Roberts for a while now and the article below is the most resigned piece of writing I can recall from everything he has authored. It is as if we are all watching a train wreak about to happen but know not what to do save for reiterating the obvious.

At this juncture we need stop staring into the oncoming headlights and figure out a way to get the hell out of the road...

The US & Its Constitution Have 2 Months Left

Authored by Paul Craig Roberts,

Bob Woodward writes that Trump’s Secretary of Defense, General James Mattis, and Trump’s Director of National Intelligence, Dan Coats, spoke together about taking “collective action” to remove President Trump from office. General Mattis said Trump is “dangerous. He’s unfit.”

This is the same thing that the Generals and the CIA said about President John F. Kennedy.

Trump Says TikTok Won’t Get U.S. Sale Deadline Extension
    When Generals and the CIA say that a president is unfit and dangerous, they mean he is dangerous to their budget. By “unfit” they mean he is not a reliable cold warrior who will keep hyping America’s enemies so that money keeps pouring into the military/security budget. By serving defense contractors instead of their country, generals end up very wealthy.

Both Kennedy and Trump wanted to normalize relations with Russia and to bring home US troops involved in make-war operations overseas that boost the profits of defense contractors.

To stop Kennedy they assassinated him.

To stop Trump they concocted Russiagate, Impeachgate, and a variety of wild and unsubstantiated accusations. The presstitutes repeat the various accusations as if they are absolute proven truth.

The presstitutes never investigated a single one of the false accusations.

These efforts to remove Trump did not succeed. Having pulled off numerous color revolutions in which the US has overthrown foreign governments, the tactics are now being employed against Trump. The November presidential election will not be an election. It will be a color revolution.

See, for example, here and here.

We have reached the point in the demise of our country that a simple statement of obvious truth is not believable.

As a number of carefully researched and documented books, some written by insiders, have proved conclusively, the CIA has controlled the prestige American media since 1950. The American media does not provide news. It provides the Deep State’s explanations of events. This ensures that real news does not interfere with the agenda.

The German journalst, Udo Ulfkotte, wrote a book, Bought Journalism, in which he showed that the CIA also controls the European press.

To be clear, there are two CIA organizations. One is an agency that monitors world events and endeavors to provide more or less accurate information to policymakers. The other is a covert operations agency. This agency assassinates people, including an American president, and overthrows uncooperative governments. President Truman publicly stated after he was out of office that he made a serious mistake in permitting the covert operations branch of the CIA. He said that it was an unaccountable government in inself.

President Eisehnower agreed and in his last address to the American people warned of the growing unaccountable power of the military/security complex.

President Kennedy realized the threat and said he was going “to break the CIA into a thousand pieces,” but they killed him first.

It would be easy for the CIA to kill Trump, but the “lone assassin” has been used too many times to be believable. It is easier to overthrow Trump’s reelection with false accusations as the CIA controlls the American and European media and has many Internet sites pretending to be dissident, a claim that fools insouciant Americans. Indeed, it is the leftwing that the CIA owns. The rightwing goes along because they think it is patriotic to support the military/security complex.

NEVER MISS THE NEWS THAT MATTERS MOST
    ZEROHEDGE DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX

Receive a daily recap featuring a curated list of must-read stories.

After the CIA overthrows Trump, they will use Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and their presstitutes to foment race war. Then the CIA will ride in on the Pale Horse, and the population will submit.

The scenario is unfolding as I write.

Very few will believe it until it happens. Even then the CIA’s ability to control explanations will keep the population in hand.

In America today, liars have more credibility than truth tellers.
    Last edited by T Smith; 13th September 2020 at 17:11.

20. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

atman (13th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (13th September 2020), Bill Ryan (13th September 2020), Brigantia (13th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th September 2020), ClearWater (13th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (17th September 2020), fifi (14th September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), gord (14th September 2020), Gwin Ru (13th September 2020), justntime2learn (13th September 2020), kfm27917 (14th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2020), mountain_jim (13th September 2020), onawah (19th September 2020), PurpleLama (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th September 2020), Satori (13th September 2020), Savannah (13th September 2020), Siphonemis (14th September 2020), Sunny (14th September 2020), Zanshin (15th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #291
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,150 times in 8,310 posts

People getting organised against this madness.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th September 2020 at 20:58. Reason: embedded the videos
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th September 2020), ClearWater (13th September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2020), mountain_jim (13th September 2020), Sadieblue (20th September 2020), Zanshin (15th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #292
    Thanks

I can't find this episode of the The Common Sense Show on youtube but here it is at iheart Radio.

COG Enacted-State of War Exists with China- Paul Martin
    September 10, 2020 • 59 min

Dave and his guest talk about lots of stuff 'patriotic' and he even considers the

Insurrection Act of 1807
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act_of_1807
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th September 2020), ClearWater (14th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (17th September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), kfm27917 (17th September 2020), mountain_jim (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (20th September 2020), Zanshin (15th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #293
    Thanks

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-09-...urrection.html

Quote BREAKING: President Trump promises to put down election day rioting using “insurrection” powers… will he invoke Fourteenth Amendment powers and remove all the TRAITORS, too?

(Natural News) A week ago, I published a story documenting President Trump’s “secret weapon” against left-wing terrorism, riots and attempted coup. That story, published on Trump.news, reveals how Trump can use the Fourteenth Amendment to order mass arrests of treasonous actors while stripping Electoral College votes from states engaged in open rebellion against the United States of America. This is all described in the Fourteenth Amendment, which was ratified in 1868, right after the Civil War.

To further explain all this, I also posted a detailed analysis of how Trump can put down the left-wing rebellion / insurrection that’s attempting to overthrow the country and remove Trump from office. This video details the Fourteenth Amendment strategy that Trump is obligated to invoke in order to halt the insurrection, and I predicted in this video that Trump would likely declare an insurrection immediately after the election:

http://Brighteon.com/b7c20a63-9d25-4...9-5785f0e7237e

Now, in an interview with Jeannine Pirro published today, President Trump has stated that he would use insurrection powers to end any uprising.

“We’ll put them down very quickly. Look, it’s called insurrection,” Trump stated in the interview, as covered by WND.com. “We have the right to do that. We have the power to do that, if we want… We just send in, and we do it very easy. I mean, it’s very easy. I’d rather not do that because there’s no reason for it, but if we had to, we’d do that and put it down within minutes.”

In other words, Trump is stating that he will deploy the military to end the insurrection.

But my analysis says he won’t stop there.

Prepare for mass arrests of left-wing traitors, starting the day after the election
    In my analysis, which has been spot on so far as you can see from the video and article I published last week, President Trump will invoke the Insurrection Act shortly after the election, possibly the very next day. From there, he will invoke Fourteenth Amendment executive powers which obligate him to remove from power every mayor, governor, judge, legislator or military leader who has granted “aid or comfort” to the insurrection / rebellion against the United States.

This would include Govs. Newsom, Brown and Inslee (California, Oregon and Washington) as well as Cuomo in NY. It would also include numerous left-wing mayors such as Wheeler (Portland), Lightfoot (Chicago) and the disastrous de Blasio of NYC.

In order to remove these treasonous actors from power, Trump would likely need to first declare that a nationwide rebellion is under way (an illegal insurrection), then deploy military police to make the mass arrests while deploying military troops to the streets to put down the riots and restore the rule of law. Notably, the extreme violence and anarchy of left-wing terrorists will give Trump all the justification he needs to declare martial law.

In other words, they are playing right into Trump’s plan.

I’m not a huge fan of the Qanon movement, but indeed on this very point, Q seems to be correct: There is a plan in place to defend America and defeat domestic enemies using the military and the Insurrection Act.

In fact, when Trump unleashes the military to take down America’s domestic enemies, as I have stated over and over again over the past two years, you will beg for this action, and you will support it because this is the only way to defeat the enemies of America and save this nation.

It isn’t technically martial law, but there will be troops on the streets (and you will support it)

So yes, Trump should absolutely invoke the Insurrection Act, and he should deploy the military to arrest and remove from power the enemies of America. Technically, this isn’t actually “martial law” because Trump is still in charge and America isn’t ruled by a military general. Rather, the military is being deployed as a tool of the President to take down an illegal insurrection. It will be called “martial law” in a general sense, but it isn’t technically martial law. It’s national defense under the authority of the President of the United States.

Once the enemies of America are taken down and removed from society, this military deployment will be lifted and America can return to a civil society, without the lunatic left-wing traitors trying to burn everything down, rig elections and overthrow the republic to replace it with their communist, authoritarian regime.

You can expect thousands of left-wing pedophiles and child traffickers to be arrested during all this. And while they’re at it, let’s hope the U.S. military takes down Netflix and charges its top managers and leaders with distribution of child pornography.

It’s also time to take down the treasonous insurrectionists pretending to be “journalists”

Sure, the left-wing media will scream “military dictatorship!” for a while, until they are arrested and charged with treason. Because many so-called “journalists” have been nothing more than insurrectionists pushing race wars, riots, violence and revolution against America. They are treasonous actors, and they must go. The takedown may begin in just a few weeks.

The same is true for Big Tech CEOs and top-level managers. Hopefully Trump will use executive power to seize the tech giants and shut them down, then arrest their CEOs for active treason / insurrection against the United States of America. This includes the leaders of Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Vimeo, Pinterest and other corporate monsters that have deliberately and systematically conspired to rig the elections through politically-targeted censorship of pro-America voices. They have carried out exactly what Democrats claimed the Russians did in 2016, except in this case it’s on a far larger scale and it’s real.

All this may explain why Trump is pushing so aggressively to have a vaccine ready on November 1st, with the military running nationwide “distribution” of the vaccine. This appears to be a clever cover story — a justification to distribute military troops across the country in preparation for the invocation of the Insurrection Act right after the election. I’ll bring you a more detailed analysis of this very point in a follow up story.

Follow my breaking news intel updates at my channel at the all-new Brighteon.social, the Twitter alternative for free speech. Join now, then follow my channel @HealthRanger. Here’s the full URL:

brighteon.social/@HealthRanger

Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th September 2020 at 17:46.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (14th September 2020), atman (14th September 2020), Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th September 2020), ClearWater (14th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th September 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), gini (15th September 2020), kfm27917 (14th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (20th September 2020), Savannah (20th September 2020), Zanshin (15th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #294
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This will not end well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	whitehouse_siegeEOMF0.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	44404

Historically, a siege was primarily for the following purpose:

1. the act or process of surrounding and attacking a fortified place in such a way as to compel the surrender of the defenders.

Now appearing on the doorstep of the Whitehouse.

Whoever this group are, they are beginning to dig in. They believe that if Trump wins it can only have been from collusion or cheating. As an invalid president he must therefore be removed, with force if necessary.

What a world we live in.

And "non violent" protests they claim. I've heard that somewhere before ...
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alan (14th September 2020), atman (14th September 2020), Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th September 2020), ClearWater (14th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), gini (15th September 2020), Gwin Ru (14th September 2020), justntime2learn (14th September 2020), kfm27917 (14th September 2020), mountain_jim (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (20th September 2020), Zanshin (15th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

Portland FBI says there is no credibility to any of these claims

Seems even these criminals' parole officers are in on it !
    Last edited by norman; 14th September 2020 at 19:14.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

atman (16th September 2020), Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), ClearWater (15th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), Gwin Ru (14th September 2020), justntime2learn (15th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2020), mountain_jim (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (20th September 2020), The Moss Trooper (14th September 2020), Zanshin (15th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #296
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    This will not end well.

Attachment 44404

Historically, a siege was primarily for the following purpose:

1. the act or process of surrounding and attacking a fortified place in such a way as to compel the surrender of the defenders.

Now appearing on the doorstep of the Whitehouse.

Whoever this group are, they are beginning to dig in. They believe that if Trump wins it can only have been from collusion or cheating. As an invalid president he must therefore be removed, with force if necessary.

What a world we live in.

And "non violent" protests they claim. I've heard that somewhere before ...
    It's interesting that whoever organized this #WhiteHouseSiege selected September 17 for the date. It's the 233rd anniversary of the day the members of the Constitutional Convention signed the Constitution.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Alecs (16th September 2020), atman (16th September 2020), Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), ClearWater (15th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), Gwin Ru (14th September 2020), justntime2learn (15th September 2020), kfm27917 (17th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th September 2020), mountain_jim (16th September 2020), onawah (15th September 2020), Sadieblue (15th September 2020), Zanshin (15th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

http://thesaker.is/trump-vs-the-mili...ger-escalates/

Quote Trump vs. The Military Industrial Complex: Military Coup Danger Escalates

By Matthew Ehret for the Saker Blog

At this week’s Labor Day conference, President Trump threw down the gauntlet in opposition to the Anglo American military industrial complex when both inspired hope in many onlookers that the age of America’s “endless wars” might finally come to an end, but also fear that an emergence Military Coup danger was nigh. This danger was enunciated by State Senator Richard Black (a former Colonel and intelligence officer) during a September 5 conference.

In his powerful speech which won the ire of top Pentagon brass, Trump called for finally bringing America’s troops home, and ending the “endless wars” saying:

“I’m not saying the military is in love with me; the soldiers are. The top people in the Pentagon probably aren’t, because they want to do nothing but fight wars so that all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs, and make the planes, and make everything else, stay happy. But we’re getting out of the endless wars…. Let’s bring our soldiers back home.”

For those devout Trump haters who are unwilling to accept the possibility that there has been an active coup run against the President for the past 3.5 years, or that the oncoming economic meltdown (unleashed under the cover of COVID-19) and general civil war danger within the USA might usher in a coup d’etat… think again.

The fact is that America has come closer than many think to total military dictatorship under Wall Street/London controls on more than one occasion, and unless the lessons of history are quickly internalized, then not only will this happen again, but it will accompany a new world war from which very few lives rich or poor would be spared.

The Fascist Economic Miracle Solution of 1932

1932-1934 was a period of history that saw the world torn down into a deep depression which the people of Europe and America were told by their media, could only be solved by the “economic miracle solution” of a new system of governance known as “fascism”.

This “fascist economic solution” took hold in Europe with the quick rise of Nazism, Franco and Mussolini’s Corporatism as well what later became Vichy France. In English Canada, the League for Social Reconstruction was ready to take power in 1932 and French-speaking Canada was quickly embracing the Nazi-inspired political party of Adrien Arcand. The British governing class, led by the royal family were fully backing Nazism, and Sir Oswald Mosley’s British Union of Fascists was rising faster than ever. All of these movements came in different flavors but were united under a cold utilitarian philosophy of government, a devout love for eugenics (the racist “science” of population control) and addiction to City of London/Wall Street money.

In the United States however, things weren’t going as smoothly.

The Rise of Franklin Roosevelt

Even though the financial elite of Wall Street had pulled the plug on the system four years earlier, the population had still not been broken sufficiently to accept fascism as the solution which Time magazine told them it was. Instead, the people voted for one of the few anti-fascist presidential candidates available in 1932 when Franklin Roosevelt was elected under the theme of taking the money lenders out of power and restoring the constitution.

In his March 4, 1933 inaugural address FDR stated: “Practices of the unscrupulous money changers stand indicted in the court of public opinion, rejected by the hearts and minds of men. True they have tried, but their efforts have been cast in the pattern of an outworn tradition. Faced by failure of credit they have proposed only the lending of more money. Stripped of the lure of profit by which to induce our people to follow their false leadership, they have resorted to exhortations, pleading tearfully for restored confidence. They know only the rules of a generation of self-seekers. They have no vision, and when there is no vision the people perish. The money changers have fled from their high seats in the temple of our civilization. We may now restore that temple to the ancient truths. The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply social values more noble than mere monetary profit.”

During FDR’s famous 100 Days, an all-out war was declared on the “economic royalists” that had taken over the nation. Audits and investigations were conducted on the banks in the form of the Pecora Commission, and the biggest financial houses which had spent billions on fascist parties of Europe were broken up while speculation was reined in under Glass-Steagall. Meanwhile a new form of banking was unveiled more in alignment with America’s constitutional traditions in the form of productive credit and long term public works which created real jobs and increased the national productive powers of labor.

Many people remain totally ignorant that even before his March 4, 1933 inauguration, Franklin Roosevelt narrowly avoided an assassination attempt in Florida which saw 5 people struck by bullets and the mayor of Chicago dying of his wounds 3 weeks later. Within days of the mayor’s death, the assassin Giuseppe Zingara was speedily labelled a “lone gunman” and executed without any serious investigation into his freemasonic connections. This however was just a pre-cursor for an even greater battle which Wall Street financiers would launch in order to overthrow the presidency later that year. This effort would only be stopped by the courageous intervention of a patriotic marine named Smedley Darlington Butler.

Who was General Butler?

Born in 1881 to a family of patriotic Quakers, Smedley Butler quickly rose through the ranks of the military becoming the most decorated military figure of U.S. History- a record he holds to this day with multiple medals of honor, an Army distinguished service medal and Marine Corps Bruvet medal (to name just a few).

By the end of the British-orchestrated meat grinder known as WWI, the General had become an activist patriot giving speeches across America in denunciation of the private financiers steering America’s war-driven economy. Speaking to veterans in August 1933, the general said:

“I have spent 33 years being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism… I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1916. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City [Bank] boys to collect revenue in. I helped rape half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street… In China, I helped see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested… I had a swell racket. I was rewarded with honors, medals, and promotions. I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was operate a racket in three cities. The Marines operated on three continents…”

In spite of his outspoken criticism of crony capitalism, Wall Street’s elite simply presumed all men had their price, and Butler was probably just indignant because he was never given a big enough piece of pie.

The Wall Street Putsch is Launched

These financiers needed someone like Butler to channel the rage of the striking veterans of WWI across America who had been fighting for the bonus pay promised them years earlier but which didn’t exist due to the 1929 collapse. A force of hundreds of thousands of disgruntled seasoned soldiers was exactly what was needed to overthrow Roosevelt, but leadership was sorely lacking, and General Butler was their man for the job. He was a war hero who was seen as honest and loved by the veterans. He was perfect.

Under the guiding hand of JP Morgan’s Grayson Prevost Murphy, two representatives of the American Legion (Commander Bill Doyle and bond salesman Gerald MacGuire) approached Butler in July 1933 for the job of rallying the Legion’s veterans and began dropping hints of a larger coup plot. Butler became suspicious, but continued playing along with the plan to see how far this went up the ladder of power (1).

Over the course of the next several months, Butler discovered that America’s financial elite centered around John Pierpont Morgan Jr., the Harrimans, the Melons, Warburgs, Rockefellers and Duponts were at the heart of the plot. These men used their agents such as Gerald MacGuire a Morgan-affiliated bond salesman, Democratic Party controllers John W. Davis and Thomas Lamont (both occupying directorships in the House of Morgan), Robert Sterling Clark (heir to the Singer sewing machine fortune), Grayson Prevost Murphy and Harriman Family investment banker Prescott Bush. All of these characters had become well known “investors” in European fascism, owned the biggest media platforms including Fortune and Time Magazine (both of which promoted Mussolini extensively for years), and controlled the levers of industry.

Luckily, the 1932-1934 Pecora Commission exposed these forces publicly as the architects of the great depression, making their ability to acquire popular support and sympathy more than a little difficult.

Outlining his Committee’s findings Pecora had written publicly: “Undoubtedly, this small group of highly placed financiers, controlling the very springs of economic activity, holds more real power than any similar group in the U.S.A.”

Butler Blows the Whistle

When the time was right, Butler blew the whistle by approaching the Special Committee on Un-American Activities (the McCormack-Dickstein Committee) which began an investigation on November 20, 1934. Unlike the Committee on Un-American Activities which made its reputation destroying patriotic lives under the communist witch hunt of McCarthyism, this earlier version was aligned to FDR and dedicated solely to identifying Nazi activity in America.

At first sceptical of the general’s claims, the committee soon substantiated everything over the course of a month long investigation and made their findings public to FDR and congress on December 29, 1934. An invaluable part of the hearings were the testimonies of journalist Paul Comly French whom Butler recruited to act as the general’s intermediary with the bankers.

Butler told the committee that MacGuire stated it “wouldn’t take any constitutional change to authorize another cabinet official, somebody to take over the details of the office—to take them off the President’s shoulders” and that “we’d do with him what Mussolini did to the King of Italy”.

When French asked MacGuire how the coup would help solve unemployment, MacGuire responded: “We need a fascist government to save the nation from the Communists… It was the plan that Hitler had used in putting all of the unemployed in labor camps or barracks—enforced labor. That would solve it overnight.”

Although the full transcripts were not made public, Butler did get the message to the population by giving his story to as many journalists as possible and recorded a message to the people in 1935 which should be listened to in full.

The Aftermath of the Exposure

This exposure, alongside the Pecora Commission findings, and earlier failed assassination attempt gave FDR the ammunition he needed to force America’s deep state into submission (at least for a while). As I outlined in my recent paper, FDR’s fight to stop a central bankers’ dictatorship started from the earliest days of his presidency to his dying breath on April 14, 1945.

Incredibly, after the sanitized and redacted 1934 report was published, the committee was disbanded (to be reformed later under a fascist mandate), and the thousands of pages of transcripts were buried for years- only officially made public in the 21st century- the contents of which can be found here with censored testimony in red.

The coup plotters lost no time forming a new organization on August 22, 1934 called the American Liberty League which spent the next decade sabotaging FDR’s New Deal. This group made every effort to promote an American alliance with Axis powers (until 1941’s Pearl Harbor attack), widely financed eugenics, and after FDR died, acted as the driving force behind the McCarthyite police state in America during the Cold War. This deep state coup in America overthrew the FDR/Wallace vision for a post-war anti colonial world order founded upon a US-Russia-China strategic alliance which I illustrated in a recent seminar:

https://youtu.be/1IHVkJPfsx8

This Anglo-American fascist organization also gave birth to such think tanks as the American Enterprise Association, Heritage Foundation and CATO institute which incrementally made Austrian school economics a part of the American right. Anyone wishing to understand what created the Frankenstein Monster called “neo-conservativism” during the last 60 years would not get very far without understanding the role of the American Liberty League and its hell spawn.

In the early years of the Cold War, certain elder statesmen of WWII still held power and rallied to educate an incoming young President Kennedy who was about to show a short but valiant resistance to this cancerous imperial growth within America.

The Deep State Plot Against JFK

The danger of World War and a military coup arose again during the short lived administration of John F. Kennedy who found himself locked in a life or death struggle not with Russia, but with the Military Industrial Complex
    that had become dominated by the many Dr. Strangeloves of the Joint Chief of Staff and CIA who fanatically believed that America could win a nuclear war with Russia. Kennedy’s valiant efforts to achieve dialogue with his Soviet counterparts, move towards peace in Vietnam, support of colonial liberation, promotion of space exploration and advocacy of a Nuclear Test Ban treaty made him a target of the Deep State of his time. During this period, this effort was led from the top by JFK’s two most powerful American opponents: Allan Dulles (director of the CIA) and General Lyman Lemnitzer (head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff), both of whom were proponents of pre-emptive nuclear war, architects of the Bay of Pigs regime change trap and advocates of Operation Northwoods (an ultimate “inside job” precursor to 9/11 which JFK subverted).

As historian Anton Chaitkin recently reported: “Lemnitzer had displayed what his faction viewed as his qualifications for this role back in August 1960, when, as Army chief of staff, he announced that the Army was all ready to “restore order” in the United States after a nuclear war with the Soviet Union—to bring back normalcy just as the military does after a flood or a riot”

This plot was detailed in a quasi-fictional book written by investigative journalists Fletcher Knebel and Charles Bailey published in 1962 entitled Seven Days in May and swiftly made into a famous film with unprecedented support by JFK himself who gave the film crew and director John Frankenheimer full access to the White House, advisors and materials for the film which he believed every American should see.

In the story, a patriotic lieutenant discovers the plans for the coup which is scheduled to take place during a vast military drill whereby a President who is close to finalizing a de-armament treaty with Russia will be incapacitated in a bunker while a military regime takes over America.

Tragically, where the lieutenant is able to expose the plot and save the nation in the story, by the time of the film’s 1964 release, JFK had been deposed by other means. Now 56 years later, history has begun to repeat itself with distinctly 21st century characteristics… and a viral twist.

Today, a new systemic meltdown of a $1.5 quadrillion derivatives bubble has similarities to the 1929 crash and other similarities to the 1923 hyperinflation of Weimar. While the coronavirus may or may not be used to trigger this new blowout, one thing is certain: a new fascist coup should be taken more seriously than ever. President Trump’s repeated calls to revive the policies of Abraham Lincoln, end regime change operations and endless wars abroad and work with other sovereign nation states in opposition to world government ideologues is more important than most people realize.

So rather than stressing about who might be on the 2020 ballot, it is wiser to ask the question: Where are the General Butlers today?

Matthew Ehret is the Editor-in-Chief of the Canadian Patriot Review , a BRI Expert on Tactical talk, and has authored 3 volumes of ‘Untold History of Canada’ book series. In 2019 he co-founded the Montreal-based Rising Tide Foundation
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th September 2020 at 13:06.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (16th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (16th September 2020), Bill Ryan (16th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), Gwin Ru (16th September 2020), kfm27917 (17th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th September 2020), Sadieblue (20th September 2020), Satori (18th September 2020), Savannah (20th September 2020), Sunny (18th September 2020), T Smith (19th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #298
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Since September 8th, the protest/riots that had taken place in downtown Portland, OR for ONE HUNDRED days, suddenly stopped. It appears that the "Antifa" players (after perhaps a little arson in the wilderness) have been reassigned.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

atman (16th September 2020), Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), Gwin Ru (16th September 2020), justntime2learn (16th September 2020), kfm27917 (17th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th September 2020), mountain_jim (17th September 2020), Sadieblue (20th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th September 2020), Savannah (20th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #299
    Thanks

"The madness of crowds" - as a weapon . . . . .

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), Franny (18th September 2020), gord (18th September 2020), Gwin Ru (18th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th September 2020), mountain_jim (18th September 2020), Sadieblue (20th September 2020), Satori (18th September 2020), Savannah (20th September 2020)

39. Link to Post #300
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Things are getting deadly serious...

Envelope Containing Ricin Intercepted in White House Mail

By Aruna Viswanatha - Updated Sept. 19, 2020 5:17 pm ET

An envelope containing the poison ricin was intercepted in the White House mail, a U.S. official familiar with the matter said Saturday.

The envelope appeared to come from Canada, and no suspects are yet in custody, the official said, adding that the envelope was addressed to President Trump and contained a letter that included a substance that tested positive for ricin. Law enforcement is investigating possibly similar envelopes addressed to authorities in Texas, the official said.

(...)

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2020), ClearWater (20th September 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Gwin Ru (19th September 2020), justntime2learn (25th September 2020), mountain_jim (20th September 2020), norman (19th September 2020), Sadieblue (20th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th September 2020), Satori (19th September 2020), Savannah (20th September 2020), T Smith (19th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 41 LastLast