+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 41 LastLast

Thread: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

1. Link to Post #321
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,790 times in 4,377 posts

Default Re: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    [...]They planned this since the 1960's says an insider who was a global administrator, I personally believe people are being fed misinformation (Charlie Ward for one and I think Kim is a hoax too), I really do "believe" the global admin insider...[...]
    Hi Elainie, I don't now where your global administrator was standing in the hierarchy/structure presented in post # 318 but, in any case, check this out:

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    September 17th has come and gone.

Has there been any developments that I might have missed?

Supposedly the banking system was to implode by the above date...
    It did... and it was replaced but with Kim as the key holder. See this video at the 36 minute mark: https://youtube.com/watch?v=7wAwIYHc3-A
    I do think this is actually the case and reminded me of Bill's story of being ready to vouch his right hand to his testimony... the lady has more balls than Jeanne d'Arc...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

kfm27917 (9th October 2020), Zanshin (29th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #322
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

[...]They planned this since the 1960's says an insider who was a global administrator, I personally believe people are being fed misinformation (Charlie Ward for one and I think Kim is a hoax too), I really do "believe" the global admin insider...[...]
    Hi Elainie, I don't now where your global administrator was standing in the hierarchy/structure presented in post # 318 but, in any case, check this out:

It did... and it was replaced but with Kim as the key holder. See this video at the 36 minute mark: https://youtube.com/watch?v=7wAwIYHc3-A
    I do think this is actually the case and reminded me of Bill's story of being ready to vouch his right hand to his testimony... the lady has more balls than Jeanne d'Arc...
    That is purely Kim's hierarchy and he will not ever divulge to the audience his exact role although from his information one can take guesses, facial recognition/never seen full face/altered, voice is altered etc, the person he is in direct contact with knows much more.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Gwin Ru (28th September 2020), Sadieblue (7th October 2020), Zanshin (29th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #323
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,561 times in 20,694 posts

The Deep State Chaos Op
    Review from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge of the last DJ interview with C.A. Fitts
    9/28/20
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dar...tate-chaos-op/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

"Catherine Austin Fitts joins Dark Journalist to discuss the CoronaHoax Flu d'État - and she says some unexpected things, here:

In this non-subscriber Part 1 episode, Fitts isn't totally anti-Trump. She notes his impressive physical and mental stamina, for having survived the siege of the past 4 years but she pulls no punches in her criticisms and in some very incendiary insinuations against him:

"I'm not going to give him a pass on COVID-19. He basically bankrupted hundreds of thousands of legitimate businesses and is allowing the private equity guys to make a fortune taking over that market share.

"I mean, it's pretty simple. Over here, you got Main Street. You shut them down and you say they're 'non-essential' and then you give zero percent cost of capital to these big guys, who go in and take all the market. It's the ultimate in economic warfare. He just destroyed Main Street.

"That was him. People say, 'Oh no, it's the governors, the state governors." No. It's not the state governors. If you had told the truth about all of this, it would have shut it down, right away, number one. But number two, if the CDC has the power to stop evictions nationwide, they have the power to stop these shutdowns. There was no scientific basis for them.

"Trump has to take responsibility for not stopping the riots. He has to take responsibility for shutting down and destroying Main Street. He just bankrupted millions of legitimate people who supported him."

Fitts also seems to suggest that Trump may be in on the riots on some level, as well as members of the Pentagon.

That the riots are so incredibly illegal, breaking many laws, that they could be legally shut down in a matter 24 hours, this suggests to her that Trump supports the riots on some level and she wonders aloud if they're being financed by FASB 56 (Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board Statement 56), which Trump approved in 2018 and which authorizes the Government’s use of secret accounting books on a permanent basis, so that the US Treasury can be looted endlessly to finance Black Budget projects into perpetuity.

She says here, "NSA is tracking them all. The Fed and Treasury, FinCEN know where all the money is, so they know where the money's coming from and the Department of Justice can shut them down.

"So, you have total intelligence about who they are, where they're coming and who's financing them, and they're breaking the law and Department of Justice can shut it down in 24 hours.

"I mean, I know what the Department of Justice could do to me, right? I had a business. I was a fine, upstanding citizen in Washington and I know what was done to me. So don't tell me they can't shut this down. They can shut this down like that. And if they're not doing it, there's a reason...

"Those aren't street revolts. That's an operation, right? So, let's call what it is. It's a multi-layered op. It's an op and somebody's financing the op...

"Way back in the beginning, during Minneapolis, Trump said, 'I'm going to send in' - I forget, it was the National Guard or the Army or whatever - and the and the DoD went ballistic. And I'll tell you how they behaved. They behaved like people who had negotiated contracts with private firms for all of this and you had a Scope of Work and you had priced it on a very tight Scope of Work and that Scope of Work did not include doing this in the face of soldiers with guns trying to stop them. That would have blown the price, like a hundred times and called for a different army.

"It looked exactly like a big contracting Scope of Work mess...I've said, 'Okay, they're on both sides.' They negotiated with the team to go in and do this. They don't want to send in a team to stop the team, they just are paying to go in and do this. I mean, that's my question. Are these riots being financed with FASB 56 money?"

Fitts suggests an incredibly underhanded agenda behind allowing the rioters to continue tearing the country down and it's because the US is effectively bankrupt. However, "You still have obligations. You have military pensions, you have Social Security, you have all these healthcare obligations, so you've pulled the assets out but you haven't gotten rid of the liabilities.

"Well, how do you get rid of the liabilities? If you have a civil war and people demand that their states secede from the nation, you can say, 'Well, the people didn't want the vehicle anymore, so they they would rather walk away. They chose to secede rather than get Social Security.'

"You need a war to get the people to self-destruct their own covenant. In other words, they are owed trillions of dollars in healthcare, trillions of dollars in retirement obligations, trillions of dollars in many different regulatory obligations and now, what you want to do is you want to slither out of them without admitting that you stole all the money.

"Your job is not just to slither out of Social Security and FDIC insurance and all these other obligations, your job is to make sure you can keep the $21 trillion. And if you destroy the mechanism, then they have no vehicle to ever get the $21 trillion back. If you bankrupt the country now...I would argue you can put that $21 trillion back on the plate and claw it or assets back in a bankruptcy to help pay for those obligations, to keep your promise...

"You need the mechanism to be destroyed and you need the people to destroy the mechanism. Remember, you're trying to get the younger generation to support you destroying their family wealth and the money they stand to inherit.

"I just had a back and forth with a wonderful young man on my subscriber you know the forum on our website, where he was saying he wants to secede from the nation and, who cares about the obligations to all those Boomers who betrayed him and sold him down the river?

"And I said, 'Wait a minute. Let's get the state of play correct. You had this group steal all the money. Those greedy Boomers were sitting there, paying for your college, taking care of their grandparents, doing philanthropy, keeping the civic life in their community going and they got snookered. They put all that money in the pension fund that these guys then stole, so you know they're not your enemy it's a little bit like the Harry Potter game, you know, make the insiders out to be Wizards and your stupid parents out to be Muggles.

"Who cares about the Muggles? Let's ditch them! Not realizing you're not ditching them, you're ditching the inheritance they were going to leave you, right? If you look at the inter-generational politics and the sexual and racial politics of a lot of these games, it's amazing but it's all designed to divide and conquer.""

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1380484
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (29th September 2020), Antagenet (29th September 2020), avid (29th September 2020), Elainie (28th September 2020), Franny (30th September 2020), gord (29th September 2020), greybeard (29th September 2020), Harmony (29th September 2020), Jayke (6th October 2020), kfm27917 (9th October 2020), mountain_jim (29th September 2020), Sadieblue (7th October 2020), Zanshin (29th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #324
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

DuByne's explanation is a lot closer to the insiders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-R_OsQdRfw

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

AlaBil (29th September 2020), Alekahn2 (29th September 2020), Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), Franny (30th September 2020), gord (29th September 2020), Gwin Ru (29th September 2020), Sadieblue (1st October 2020), Savannah (5th October 2020), Zanshin (29th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #325
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

No disagreement with Dubyne there, That's what I understand the assemblies are starting all around the globe as well as what "Life Force" stand for, i.e. changing the global thought form/eggregore:

URGENT MESSAGE - The Rebellion - Part 2 - 9/27/20 56:47
    Sep 28, 2020
    SPEAK Project

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 29th September 2020 at 15:12.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (29th September 2020), Sadieblue (1st October 2020), Sunny (4th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #326
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Ok here is an honest question
    What will happen to debt if there is an Economic Reset of any kind?
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Brigantia (29th September 2020), ClearWater (29th September 2020), Sadieblue (1st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #327
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Chris
    This is a very good question. In talking about the trillions hidden/stolen from the US Treasury, let's not forget about the trillions in debt that Americans owe in credit cards, student loans, mortgages, etc. The way things are progressing, people will not be able to pay those debts. So what then?
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Brigantia (29th September 2020), ClearWater (29th September 2020), greybeard (29th September 2020), Sadieblue (1st October 2020)

15. Link to Post #328
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,194 times in 1,359 posts

Chris
    A good question - I'm seeing a lot of rumour about debt eradication, but what about people who have been frugal and have savings? Are they going to vanish too?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

azproductions (5th October 2020), ClearWater (29th September 2020), greybeard (29th September 2020), Sadieblue (1st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #329
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    Chris
    A good question - I'm seeing a lot of rumour about debt eradication, but what about people who have been frugal and have savings? Are they going to vanish too?
    As far as I can tell
    Owing a bank for mortgage --loan involves an outside party --the bank and another.
    Savings just the bank and self --so may be ok.
    Frankly who knows, reset just a possibility as is status quo
    Chris

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Brigantia (30th September 2020), Sadieblue (1st October 2020)

19. Link to Post #330
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Here's some of Glenn Beck's research on what the Left is doing to bring down America:

Exactly from the playbook.....

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Jayke (1st October 2020), Sadieblue (7th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #331
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

AND you may as well add BLM and antifa into the mix because they're very much a part of the revolution/takedown. Many blacks are seeing these terrorists for what they
    are doing: Not helping the black communities at all.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alecs (1st October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Elainie (30th September 2020), Franny (30th September 2020), Sadieblue (1st October 2020), T Smith (1st October 2020)

23. Link to Post #332
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

24. Link to Post #333
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Whitney Webb Interview - 2020 Election Chaos Being Used To Set Stage For The Final Technocratic Push
    47,819 views•Premiered Sep 4, 2020
    The Last American Vagabond
    101K subscribers

(This tallies with what Catherine Austin Fitts was saying in her last interview with Dark Journalist.)

"Joining me today is Whitney Webb to discuss her recent article on the chilling 2020 election predictions being made by TIP, and how it all seems to be yet again feeding into the same, seemingly all-encompassing, technocratic agenda.

Whitney's Article:
    https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/09...-the-election/

“Bipartisan” Washington Insiders Reveal Their Plan for Chaos if Trump Wins the Election
    A group of “bipartisan” neoconservative Republicans and establishment Democrats have been “simulating” multiple catastrophic scenarios for the 2020 election, including a simulation where a clear victory by the incumbent provokes “unprecedented” measures, which the Biden campaign could take to foil a new Trump inauguration.
    BY
    WHITNEY WEBB
    SEPTEMBER 3, 2020

"A group of Democratic Party insiders and former Obama and Clinton era officials as well as a cadre of “Never Trump” neoconservative Republicans have spent the past few months conducting simulations and “war games” regarding different 2020 election “doomsday” scenarios.

Per several media reports on the group, called the Transition Integrity Project (TIP), they justify these exercises as specifically preparing for a scenario where President Trump loses the 2020 election and refuses to leave office, potentially resulting in a constitutional crisis. However, according to TIP’s own documents, even their simulations involving a “clear win” for Trump in the upcoming election resulted in a constitutional crisis, as they predicted that the Biden campaign would make bold moves aimed at securing the presidency, regardless of the election result.

This is particularly troubling given that TIP has considerable ties to the Obama administration, where Biden served as Vice President, as well as several groups that are adamantly pro-Biden in addition to the Biden campaign itself. Indeed, the fact that a group of openly pro-Biden Washington insiders and former government officials have gamed out scenarios for possible election outcomes and their aftermath, all of which either ended with Biden becoming president or a constitutional crisis, suggest that powerful forces influencing the Biden campaign are pushing the former Vice President to refuse to concede the election even if he loses.

This, of course, gravely undercuts the TIP’s claim to be ensuring “integrity” in the presidential transition process and instead suggests that the group is openly planning on how to ensure that Trump leaves office regardless of the result or to manufacture the very constitutional crisis they claim to be preventing through their simulations.

Such concerns are only magnified by the recent claims made by the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate and former Secretary of State under Obama, Hillary Clinton, that Biden “should not concede under any circumstances.” “I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don’t give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,” Clinton continued during an interview with Showtime a little over a week ago. The results of the TIP’s simulations notably echo Clinton’s claims that Biden will “eventually” win if the process to determine the election outcome is “dragged out.”

The Uniparty’s “war games”
    Members of the TIP met in June to conduct four “war games” that simulated “a dark 11 weeks between Election Day and Inauguration Day” in which “Trump and his Republican allies used every apparatus of government — the Postal Service, state lawmakers, the Justice Department, federal agents, and the military — to hold onto power, and Democrats took to the courts and the streets to try to stop it,” according to a report from The Boston Globe. However, one of those simulations, which examined what would transpire between Election Day and Inauguration Day in the event of a “clear Trump win,” shows that the TIP simulated not only how Republicans could use every option at their disposal to “hold onto power”, but also how Democrats could do so if the 2020 election result is not in their favor.

While some, mostly right-leaning media outlets, such as this article from The National Pulse, did note that the TIP’s simulations involved the Biden campaign refusing to concede, the actual document from TIP on the exercises revealed the specific moves the Biden campaign would take following a “clear win” for the Trump campaign. Unsurprisingly, these moves would greatly exacerbate current political tensions in the United States, an end result that the TIP claims they were created to avoid, gravely undercutting the official justification for their simulations as well as the group’s official reason for existing.

In the TIP’s “clear Trump win” scenario (see page 17), Joe Biden – played in the war game by John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager and chief of staff to former President Bill Clinton – retracted his election night concession and subsequently convinced “three states with Democratic governors – North Carolina, Wisconsin and Michigan – to ask for recounts.” Then, the governors of Wisconsin and Michigan “sent separate slates of electors to counter those sent by the state legislature” to the Electoral College, which Trump had won, in an attempt to undermine, if not prevent, that win.

Next, “the Biden campaign encouraged Western states, particularly California but also Oregon and Washington, and collectively known as “Cascadia,” to secede from the Union unless Congressional Republicans agreed to a set of structural reforms. (emphasis added)” Subsequently, “with advice from [former] President Obama,” the Biden campaign laid out those “reforms” as the following:

Give statehood to Washington, DC and Puerto Rico
    Divide California into five states “to more accurately represent its population in the Senate”
    Require Supreme Court justices to retire at 70
    Eliminate the Electoral College
    In other words, these “structural reforms” involve the creation of what essentially amounts to having the U.S. by composed 56 states, with the new states set to ensure a perpetual majority for Democrats, as only Democrat-majority areas (DC, Puerto Rico and California) are given statehood. Notably, in other scenarios where Biden won the Electoral College, Democrats did not support its elimination.

Also notable is the fact that, in this simulation, the TIP blamed the Trump campaign for the Democrats’ decision to take the “provocative, unprecedented actions” laid out above, asserting that Trump’s campaign had “created the conditions to force the Biden campaign” into taking these actions by doing things like giving “an interview to The Intercept in which he [Trump] stated that he would have lost the election if Bernie Sanders had been nominated” instead of Biden as the Democratic presidential candidate.

The TIP also claimed that the Trump campaign would seek to paint these “provocative, unpredecented actions” as “the Democrats attempting to orchestrate an illegal coup,” despite the fact that that is essentially what those actions entail. Indeed, in other simulations where the Trump campaign behaved along these lines, the TIP’s rhetoric about this category of extreme actions is decidedly different.

Yet, the simulated actions of the Biden campaign in this scenario did not end there, as the Biden campaign subsequently “provoked a breakdown in the joint session of Congress [on January 6th] by getting the House of Representatives to agree to award the presidency to Biden,” adding that this was “based on the alternative pro-Biden submissions sent by pro-Biden governors.” The Republican party obviously did not consent, noting that Trump had won the election through his Electoral College victory. The “clear Trump win” election simulation ended with no president-elect being inaugurated on January 20, with the TIP noting “it was unclear what the military would do in this situation.”

Of course, some TIP members, including its co-founder Rosa Brooks – a former advisor to the Obama era Pentagon and currently a fellow at the “New America” think tank, have their preference for “what the military would do in this situation.” For instance, Brooks, writing less than 2 weeks after Trump’s inauguration in 2017, argued in Foreign Policythat “a military coup, or at least a refusal by military leaders to obey certain orders” was one of four possibilities for removing Trump from office prior to the 2020 election.

Who is behind the TIP?
    The TIP was created in late 2019, allegedly “out of concern that the Trump Administration may seek to manipulate, ignore, undermine or disrupt the 2020 presidential election and transition process.” It was co-founded by Rosa Brooks and Nils Gilman and its current director is Zoe Hudson. Brooks, as previously mentioned, was an advisor to the Pentagon and the Hillary Clinton-led State Department during the Obama administration. She was also previously the general counsel to the President of the Open Society Institute, part of the Open Society Foundations (OSF), a controversial organization funded by billionaire George Soros. Zoe Hudson, who is TIP’s director, is also a former top figure at OSF, serving assenior policy analyst and liaison between the foundations and the U.S. government for 11 years.

OSF ties to the TIP are a red flag for a number of reasons, namely due to the fact that OSF and other Soros-funded organizations played a critical role in fomenting so-called “color revolutions” to overthrow non-aligned governments, particularly during the Obama administration. Examples of OSF’s ties to these manufactured “revolutions” include Ukraine in 2014 and the “Arab Spring,” which began in 2011 and saw several governments in the Middle East and North Africa that were troublesome to Western interests conveniently removed from power.

Subsequent leaked emails revealed the cozy ties between Soros and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, including one email where Soros directed Clinton’s policy with respect to unrest in Albania, telling her that “two things need to be done urgently,” which were to “bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha” and “appoint a senior European official as mediator.” Both “urgent” tasks were subsequently performed by Clinton, presumably at Soros’ behest.

In addition to her ties to the Obama administration and OSF, Brooks is currently a scholar at West Point’s Modern War Institute, where she focuses on “the relationship between the military and domestic policing” and also Georgetown’s Innovative Policing Program. She is a currently a key player in the documented OSF-led push to “capitalize” off of legitimate calls for police reform to justify the creation of a federalized police force under the guise of defunding and/or eliminating local police departments. Brooks’ interest in the “blurring line” between military and police is notable given her past advocacy of a military coup to remove Trump from office and the TIP’s subsequent conclusion that the military “may” have to step in if Trump manages to win the 2020 election, per the group’s “war games” described above.

Brooks is also a senior fellow at the think tank New America. New America’s mission statement notes that the organization is focused on “honestly confronting the challenges caused by rapid technological and social change, and seizing the opportunities those changes create.” It is largely funded by Silicon Valley billionaires, including Bill Gates (Microsoft), Eric Schmidt (Google), Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn), Jeffrey Skoll and Pierre Omidyar (eBay). In addition, it has received millions directly from the U.S. State Department to research “ranking digital rights.” Notably, of these funders, Reid Hoffman was caught “meddling” in the most recent Democratic primary to undercut Bernie Sanders’ candidacy during the Iowa caucus and while others, such as Eric Schmidt and Pierre Omidyar, are known for their cozy ties to the Clinton family and even ties to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.

The Never Trumpers
    Aside from Brooks, the other co-founder of TIP is Nils Gilman, the current Vice President of Programs at the Berggruen Institute and, prior to that, worked for Salesforce, a major tech company and government contractor. Gilman is particularly focused on artificial intelligence and transhumanism, recently telling the New York Times that his work at the Berggruen Institute is focused on “building [a] transnational networks of philosophers + technologists + policy-makers + artists who are thinking about how A.I. and gene-editing are transfiguring what it means to be human.” Nicholas Berggruen, for whom the Berggruen Institute is named, is part of the billionaire-led faction, alongside Blackstone’s Steve Schwarzman and Eric Schmidt, who seek to develop A.I. and the so-called “Fourth Industrial Revolution” in conjunction with the political leaders and economic elite of China.

They are critics and rivals of those in the “nationalist” camp with respect to A.I. and China, who instead prefer to aggressively “leapfrog” China’s A.I. capabilities in order to maintain U.S. global hegemony as opposed to a “new order” promoted by Berggreun, Schmidt, Schwarzman and Henry Kissinger, another key member of the “cooperation” faction. The battle over the U.S.’ future A.I. policy with respect to China appears to be a major yet widely overlooked reason for some of the antipathy towards Trump by those in the “cooperation” faction, including those who employ TIP’s founders, given Trump’s tendency to, at least publicly, support “America First” policies and increased tensions with China. In contrast, the Biden family is invested in Chinese A.I. companies, suggesting that Biden would be more willing to pursue the interests of the “cooperation” faction than Trump.

While the identities of the TIP’s founders and current director have been made public, the full member list of the TIP has not. However, the TIP’s “sister” organization, called The National Task Force on Election Crises (NTFEC), does have a public membership list and several of its members are also known to be part of the TIP. Some of these overlapping members include Michael Chertoff, former head of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Michael Steele, former chairman of the RNC and Lawrence Wilkerson, chief of staff to former Secretary of State, Colin Powell. Chertoff, Steele and Wilkerson, though Republicans, are part of the so-called “Never Trump” Republican faction, as are the TIP’s other known Republican members. Thus, while the “bipartisan” nature of TIP may be accurate in terms of party affiliation, all of known TIP’s members – regardless of party – are united in their opposition to another term for the current president.

Other known members of the TIP include David Frum (the Atlantic), William Kristol (Project for a New American Century, The Bulwark), Max Boot (the Washington Post), Donna Brazile (ex-DNC), John Podesta (former campaign manager – Clinton 2016), Chuck Hagel (former Secretary of Defense), Reed Galen (co-founder of the Lincoln Project) and Norm Ornstein (American Enterprise Institute).

Of their known members, the most outspoken is Lawrence Wilkerson, who has fashioned himself the group’s “unofficial” spokesperson, having done the majority of media interviews promoting the group and its “war games.” In an interview in late June with journalist Paul Jay, Wilkerson notes that the TIP lacks transparency and that, aside from their “war games,” their other activities are largely confidential.

He specifically stated that:

“There is some confidentiality about what we agreed to, and what we’ve put out publicly, and who’s responsible for that, and other aspects of our doing that. The Transition Integrity Project is to this point very, very close, whole, and confidential.”

In that same interview, Wilkerson also noted that the current “combination of events” involving the recent unrest in several U.S. cities, the coronavirus crisis, the national debate over the future of policing, the economic recession and the 2020 election was the foundation for a revolution in the U.S. He told Jay that:

“I want to say this is how things like 1917 and Russia, like 1979 and Tehran, and like 1789 in France. This is how these sorts of things get started. So we’ve got to be very careful about how we deal with these things. And that worries me because we don’t have a very careful individual in the White House.”

Pre-planned chaos – who benefits?
    While it certainly is possible that, in the event of a clear Biden win, President Trump could refuse to leave the White House or take other actions that would challenge the faith of many Americans in the national election system. However, while the TIP claims to be specifically concerned about this eventuality and about “safe guarding” democracy without favoring either candidate, that is clearly not the case, as their simulation of a clear Trump win shows that extreme, “undemocratic” behavior, in their view, is permissible if it prevents another four years of Trump. Yet, this clear double standard reveals that an influential group of “bipartisan” insiders are intent on creating a “constitutional crisis” if Trump wins and are planning for such a crisis regardless of the 2020 election’s results.

Well before the TIP or any of their affiliated groups emerged to conduct these doomsday election simulations, other groups were similarly engaged in “war games” that predicted complete chaos in the U.S. on election day as well as the imposition of martial law in the U.S. following the emergence of unprecedented unrest and disarray in the country.

Several of these I detailed in a series earlier this year, which mainly focused on the “Operation Blackout” simulationsconducted by the U.S.-Israeli company, Cybereason. That company has considerable ties to the U.S. and Israeli intelligence and its largest investor is Softbank. Notably, Softbank is named by the Eric Schmidt-led National Security Commission on AI (NSCAI) as forming the “backbone” of a global framework of A.I.-driven companies favored by the “cooperation” faction as a means of enacting the “Fourth Industrial Revolution” in cooperation with China’s economic and political elite.

In addition to Cybereason, several mainstream media reports and a series of suspect “predictions” from U.S. intelligence and other federal agencies released last year had seeded the narrative that the 2020 election would not only fail spectacularly, but that U.S. democracy “would never recover.” Now, with the TIP’s simulations added to the mix and the advent of the previously predicted chaos throughout the country with the 2020 election just two months away, it is clear that the November 3rd election will not only be a complete disaster, but a pre-planned one.

The question then becomes, who benefits from complete chaos on and following the 2020 election? As the TIP suggested in several of their simulations, the post-election role of the military in terms of domestic policing, incidentally the exact expertise of the TIP’s co-founder Rosa Brooks, looms large, as most of the aforementioned doomsday election simulations ended with the imposition of martial law or the military “stepping in” to resolve order and oversee the transition.

The domestic framework for imposing martial law in the U.S., via “continuity of government” protocols, was activated earlier this year under the guise of the coronavirus crisis and it remains in effect. Now, a series of groups deeply tied to the Washington establishment and domestic and foreign intelligence agencies have predicted the exact ways in which to engineer a failed election and manipulate its aftermath.

Who would stand to benefit the most from the imposition of martial law in the United States? I would argue that one need look no further than the battle within Washington power factions over the future of AI, which has been deemed of critical importance to national security by the public sector, the private sector and prominent think tanks. The Schmidt-led NSCAI and other bodies determining the country’s AI policy plan to implement a series of policies that will be deeply resisted by most Americans – from the elimination of individual car ownership to the elimination of cash as well as the imposition of an Orwellian surveillance system, among other things.

All of these agendas have advanced under the guise of combatting coronavirus, but their advance can only continue to use that justification for so long. For groups like the NSCAI, Americans must welcome these AI-driven advances or else, even if it means Americans face losing their jobs or their civil liberties. Otherwise, these groups and their billionaire backers argue, the U.S. will be “left out” and “left behind” when it comes time to set the new global standards for AI technology, as the U.S. will then be left in the dust by China’s growing AI industry, which is fed by its own implementation of these technologies.

By keeping Americans angry and distracted by the partisan divide through pre-planned election chaos, a “New America” waits in the wings – one that is coming regardless of what happens on election day. That is, of course, unless Americans quickly wake up to the ruse."
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), fifi (1st October 2020), Franny (1st October 2020), Gwin Ru (1st October 2020), kfm27917 (9th October 2020)

26. Link to Post #334
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,483 times in 8,347 posts

I've just remembered Pastor Lindsey Williams saying, a few years back, that Obamacare was absolutely vital for the 'next phase'.

In the UK, gov' after gov' have insisted the NHS is safe in our hands. Yea right, kinda like how Margaret Thatcher who 'privatised' everything she possibly could DIDN'T take dental care out of state finance because DNA identification was not yet ready to replace dental records !.

The plan for medical tyranny is very old, obviously.

I hope they've panicked and rushed it enough to screw it up, since they lost control at the whitehouse in 2016.

edit:

Dr. Carol Rosin's reporting of Wernher von Braun's "Stages of Enemies" left out Viruses !

Hmmm, I wonder why?

Last edited by norman; 1st October 2020 at 04:02.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Franny (1st October 2020), Gwin Ru (1st October 2020), Hym (8th October 2020), Jayke (1st October 2020), justntime2learn (1st October 2020), T Smith (1st October 2020)

28. Link to Post #335
    Canada Avalon Member azproductions's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    Chris
    Yes!! I was thinking about this the other day - what happens to the debt, but also, what happens to those who saved ?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Anyone have any opinions on this? - do you think we’re on our way to a Third World War? This year?

Is anyone storing food, toiletries, and things to trade?
    What are your predictions in the coming months?

Mod note from Bill:
    good questions, but please reply to them on this thread:

What Is the Likely Outcome After The 2020 U.S. Election?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th October 2020 at 22:18.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to azproductions For This Post:

atman (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Brigantia (5th October 2020), gord (6th October 2020)

30. Link to Post #336
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

This is something I’ve been mulling on and puts together thoughts from both the Why Biden thread and this one, as well as some others.

In my belief system, voting is much more than simply casting a ballot. It's first and foremost about aligning yourself with specific energies. You're giving permission and support to whoever you vote for. That cannot be taken lightly. And so I am totally against this idea that you should vote for one thing in order to vote against another. That does not work energetically speaking.

It's not about totally agreeing with someone. It's about making sure your goal and the goal of whoever you're voting for are energetically aligned. I don't have to necessarily agree with a person to vote for them. But I do have to believe that they want the same basic goal that I do and have the same basic principles, because when I cast that vote, I am aligning myself with them, their principles, and their goals.

If I do not vote for my beliefs and goals, if I vote against something because I fear the outcome, I am helping to create chaos and discord. The best thing I can do, is NOT vote for that particular position and instead add that energy to what I do envision.

What does this have to do with the takedown of America? Well, we’re being told that we have to choose between two sides whether we can align ourselves with them or not.

Most people cannot get past the numbers and math on this. They cannot see the energies involved. I think there’s a few people here that can.

I think it’s important to understand that we are being herded into a civil war. To understand this, to see this, is to see both sides for what they are.

First, this so-called culture war is a manufactured war that only serves as an excuse and adds fuel to the fires of a false dichotomy. It allows people on both sides to claim offense instead of actually addressing real problems. It’s taking the issues to an extreme--for example, where you find "abolish the police" on one side, you find a refusal to acknowledge the root problem (police brutality and/or militarization) on the other side. And it’s pushing people to vote against something. Don’t vote for those _____________, they’re going to create martial law and destroy democracy in America.

Supposedly, Trump is going to end corruption and bring back democracy and freedom (from the elite/GC/corporations). And yet I’ve seen some of Trump’s most vocal supporters encourage tyranny and abuse. For example: using troops to close off cities and let them burn, or seizing control of the internet and airwaves, or using chemical weapons against your own citizens, or annihilating other innocent civilians in another country--this is tyranny. And tyranny once acquired, is never willingly relinquished.

So you have this paradox surrounding some very vocal supporters where they both claim that he is a herald of democracy and freedom but he's also going to enact tyranny. That in itself is a red flag for me. Even his supporters don't know who or what he really is. How can I align myself with someone without knowing who/what they really are?

So far, it seems to me that either side (Trump or Biden's controllers) would be happy to put troops on the street and remove freedom. Both sides are adding fuel to the fires, fanning a manufactured war which will lead to an outright civil war.

And therein lies my problem--and this is why I chose to place this in this thread--a civil war will take down America. America, as we all know it, will end. We can hope that the destruction might be temporary, and that like a phoenix, we would rise from the ashes. But make no mistake. A civil war would first burn this country down.

And I'm actually not convinced that isn't what we need, as scary as the thought is. There are so many problems that need to be addressed. We've got to tear out a lot of rotten wood to rebuild to where we need to be. But at the cost of a civil war? the destruction of our country? Is that really where we're at??? I hope not.

But if the point of this thread is that we must guard against America being taken down, then we must also guard against a civil war. And that means rejecting this false dichotomy of voting for one party to stop the other party.

So going back to the energy involved in voting... constantly throwing energy into voting against things is at least partially what got us into this mess in the first place. It fuels the hate and the division and will ultimately lead to the destruction of America.

But if you follow this thinking a bit more, you also find the answer to "Why Biden?"
    TPTB know how focused energy and manifestation work.

So they push the dichotomy. They push Biden, someone that people cannot be for. So millions of people are then casting votes, not for something, but against something. People pour their energy into the division, fuel the hate, and what comes out? Not an elected president. Not this time. This time, we get outright civil war.

Maybe that's the answer to "Why Biden?"
    But the solution is not then to vote for Trump, because not Biden... or not his controllers, or not whatever. If you vote for something because you're afraid of the alternative, you will create that reality you're trying to avoid.

If people vote for Trump because they believe in democracy and freedom (not because they're afraid of the alternative, not because he's going to establish a temporary tyranny to drain the swamp--remember, there is no such thing as temporary tyranny), maybe we'll pull through this and avoid an outright civil war.

IMO--and I know this is hard for most people to swallow--anyone advocating a vote “against” something, i.e. vote A to avoid B, are advocating for further division and ultimately chaos and civil war.

So this election, when we don’t get a trusted outcome (we’ve already been promised the results are rigged, no matter which side “wins”), the question is not which side are you on, but can you, like the founders of this nation, sit across the table from someone who fundamentally disagrees with you, but listen to them anyway and find a solution that works for both of you? If enough of us can do that, we have hope.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Anka (6th October 2020), Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), ClearWater (6th October 2020), Delight (6th October 2020), gord (6th October 2020), Gwin Ru (6th October 2020), kfm27917 (6th October 2020), Sadieblue (7th October 2020), Satori (6th October 2020), T Smith (8th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020)

32. Link to Post #337
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree Sara Rainsong.
    I havent voted since I was 18 and its not laziness or lack of conviction.
    Just not putting my energy to something that does not move me.
    Chris

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Delight (6th October 2020), Hym (8th October 2020), kfm27917 (6th October 2020), Sadieblue (7th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020)

34. Link to Post #338
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,388 times in 5,727 posts

Quote Posted by Sarah Rainsong (here)
    If you vote for something because you're afraid of the alternative, you will create that reality you're trying to avoid.
    So this election, when we don’t get a trusted outcome (we’ve already been promised the results are rigged, no matter which side “wins”), the question is not which side are you on, but can you, like the founders of this nation, sit across the table from someone who fundamentally disagrees with you, but listen to them anyway and find a solution that works for both of you? If enough of us can do that, we have hope.
    I am sitting with you on this intention. The government election is a duopoly of false choice. The same forces back both sides.

I am imagining that we all chose to be here. We wanted to enact the quality of Reconciliation.

People suddenly have an epiphany regarding what they most value. The way appears clear. The means are within our hands. Allies are all around us. The Renaissance is unfolding. People feel a sense of humor returning. Hackles no longer bristle because nothing is as important as this moment and sharing what we have in common... the wish to love and be loved. The world is reborn. This time we are hit not by fire and flood but AETHER.

I see it so clearly that I know this is true and I am aiming at electing myself to be the person who can live in harmony.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Hym (8th October 2020), Sadieblue (7th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th October 2020), Satori (7th October 2020)

36. Link to Post #339
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Urgent! This is the Answer to Covid & the World's Lockdown! 39:18

Oct 8, 2020
    Carrie Kohan
    #SaveOurChildren

I get lucid dreams and this is the message I heard this morning!

The 5 Lessons of Life - Forgiveness, Compassion, Faith, Trust and Unconditional Love are the 'Secret' Remedies to our world chaos!

This is a message from the Heavens and it makes sense!

United We Stand - Divided We Fall

Gather in your parking lot of your churches and SING!

Express JOY and emotions!

Recently, the tv volume was turned down by law in pubs where football games were being shown - in an attempt to discourage cheering! The cabal wants to stifle emotions! Don't let them!!!

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th October 2020), Bill Ryan (8th October 2020), ClearWater (8th October 2020), Elainie (8th October 2020), greybeard (8th October 2020), Hym (8th October 2020), LifeAngel (11th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020), T Smith (8th October 2020), Tintin (8th October 2020)

38. Link to Post #340
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump COVID Psyop
    Expose Warp Speed' With Whitney Webb, Chips Gels And Sensors On The Way & The Trump COVID Psyop

17,766 views•Streamed live on Oct 6, 2020
    The Last American Vagabond
    101K subscribers

Operation Warp Speed is Using a CIA-Linked Contractor to Keep Covid-19 Vaccine Contracts Secret
    The Last American Vagabond – by Whitney Webb
    https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.c...-secret/274769

"$6 billion in Covid-19 vaccine contracts awarded by Operation Warp Speed have been doled out by a secretive government contractor with deep ties to the CIA and DHS, escaping regulatory scrutiny and beyond the reach of FOIA requests.

Last Tuesday, while most Americans were distracted by the first US presidential debate, NPR quietly reported that the US government’s Operation Warp Speed, a public-private partnership launched by the Trump administration to rapidly develop and distribute a Covid-19 vaccine, had taken the unusual step of awarding contracts to vaccine companies, not directly, but through a secretive defense contractor.

Though NPR named the defense contractor—South Carolina–based Advanced Technology International—they declined to explore the company’s deep ties to the CIA, Department of Homeland Security, and the Department of Defense and how ATI is helping to lead those agencies’ efforts to militarize health care and create a surveillance panopticon that not only monitors the world around us but our physiology as well.

The “secret” vaccine contracts awarded through ATI as part of Warp Speed total approximately $6 billion, accounting for the majority of Operation Warp Speed’s $10 billion budget. Both Paul Mango, Health and Human Services’ deputy chief of staff for policy, and Robert Kadlec, HHS assistant secretary for preparedness and response (ASPR), personally signed off on the contracts.

Operation Warp Speed, which officially involves the combined efforts of HHS and the military to deliver over 300 million Covid-19 vaccines to Americans by next January, is a highly secretive program dominated by military personnel, most of whom have no experience in health care or vaccine production. The Trump administration has often compared Warp Speed to the Manhattan Project, which produced the atomic bomb.

Several very unsettling revelations about the true nature and scope of Warp Speed, including the out-sized role of ATI, began to emerge starting last Monday. Yet, most of this new information was not covered by US news outlets due to the media frenzy surrounding the first presidential debate and the subsequent news that President Trump and several other politicians and White House officials had tested positive for Covid-19.

NPR noted that the decision to use a nongovernment intermediary like ATI to issue the coronavirus vaccine contracts, as opposed to the government itself directly awarding those contracts, allows Operation Warp Speed to “bypass the regulatory oversight and transparency of traditional federal contracting mechanisms.” This means that, among other things, the vaccine contracts awarded under Operation Warp Speed are unlikely to be publicly released in the near future, if ever.

The report from NPR also noted that the Congressional Research Service reported just last year that using such intermediaries to award contracts can result in “significant risks, including potentially diminished oversight and exemption from laws and regulations designed to protect government and taxpayer interests.” Proponents of this unorthodox way of issuing contracts, known as “other transaction agreements” (OTAs), often argue that utilizing this alternative method for awarding contracts significantly hastens the process. However, the Congressional Research Service also noted that the Department of Defense, which has been increasingly relying on OTAs in recent years, has never tracked the information necessary to determine if OTAs are actually faster than traditional contracting methods. This suggests that claims regarding the alleged “speed advantage” of OTAs are based on assumptions rather than data-based evidence.

Johnson & Johnson, Novavax, Pfizer, and Sanofi are among the companies that have received these covert vaccine contracts through the OTA authorized by Operation Warp Speed and managed by ATI. Many of these companies, particularly Johnson & Johnson, have been involved in scandals related to selling and marketing products they knew to be unsafe to the public. This makes the lack of oversight and their exemption from federal regulations (including safety regulations) an issue of concern regarding their participation in Warp Speed.

This concern is further compounded by the fact that, on September 21, HHS Secretary Alex Azar told FOX Business that all Operation Warp Speed vaccine manufacturers would be exempt from liability for any damages their vaccines may cause and that those who administer their vaccines would also not be liable for damages. “Under the PREP Act, which is a provision in Congress, any treatment or vaccine for purposes of a national emergency pandemic like this actually comes with liability protection. Both the product as well as those who administer it or provide it,” Azar stated during the televised interview. The PREP Act that Azar referenced was originally signed into law in 2005 but was updated this past April, a few weeks before Operation Warp Speed was announced, so that vaccine and therapeutic manufacturers “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries caused by medical countermeasures for Covid-19.

Notably, the architect of that controversial April update to the PREP Act, HHS ASPR Kadlec, is intimately involved in deciding who is awarded Operation Warp Speed contracts. STAT News reported last week, citing senior HHS officials, that Kadlec “personally signs off” on every business agreement made on behalf of HHS for Operation Warp Speed. In addition to his past activities in lobbying for intelligence and defense contractors, Kadlec also previously worked as a lobbyist for the scandal-ridden biodefense company Emergent Biosolutions, which is also a major player in Operation Warp Speed as well as the manufacturer of the controversial anthrax vaccine BioThrax.

Despite top HHS officials allegedly overseeing every single one of these business agreements, NPR was told by HHS that the department has “no records” of the $1.6 billion Operation Warp Speed contract with Novavax, which was awarded through ATI. This is a strange response given that HHS is supposedly the lead agency overseeing Operation Warp Speed, yet they somehow lack a copy of a massive vaccine contract at the heart of the operation. NPR also asked the DoD for a copy of the Novavax contract and have yet to receive a response.

At a press conference in mid-September, Lt. Gen. Paul Ostrowski, a key figure in Operation Warp Speed, told reporters: “With respect to the contracts, the contracts are between ourselves, the United States government and private entities, and they are releasable to an extent. Obviously everything cannot be released, but they are releasable to an extent and they will be made available at some point in time.” Ostrowski declined to elaborate on when that “point in time” would be.

Also odd is that ATI told NPR that, at the time they were awarding these secretive vaccine contracts, it was never explicitly told by the Department of Defense that these contracts were part of Operation Warp Speed, with a former ATI executive describing that key fact as “invisible” to the company.

Spooks and Skunkworks
    Advanced Technology International (ATI) is a nonprofit company that organizes consortia of public, private, and academic organizations that perform research and development (R&D) on behalf of the US government. ATI mostly manages R&D consortia for the Department of Defense for things like weapons manufacturing, metal casting and forging, ship production, and technology aimed at countering so-called weapons of mass destruction. They also manage the Border Security Technology Consortium (BSTC) for the Department of Homeland Security, primarily surveillance technology companies, among other DHS research projects.

ATI only currently manages two consortia that have any relationship to health care, the Medical Technology Enterprise Consortium (MTEC) and the Medical CBRN Defense Consortium (MCDC). The MTEC, operating on behalf of the US Army Medical Research and Development Command, aims to “accelerate the development of revolutionary medical solutions,” which include gene editing, nanotechnology, “telehealth solutions,” artificial limbs, and brain implants. They are also currently developing a wearable device that would diagnose individuals with Covid-19 before symptoms appear.

The other ATI-managed “health-care” consortia, the MCDC, is focused on “advanced development efforts to support the Department of Defense’s (DoD) medical pharmaceutical and diagnostic requirements to counter Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) threat agents.”

They are specifically involved in “enabling prototype technologies for therapeutic medical countermeasures targeting viral, bacterial and biological toxin targets of interest to the DoD,” including the development of vaccines. ATI told NPR that they were contacted by the DoD sometime between March and April, before Warp Speed was announced in May, and asked to issue requests for proposals related to Covid-19 from MCDC members.

MCDC members include Emergent Biosolutions as well as DoD/CIA contractor Battelle Memorial Institute, with both of those companies having unsettling ties to the 2001 anthrax attacks. Another member of the MCDC is CIA/NSA contractor Booz Allen Hamilton and weapons manufacturer General Dynamics. MCDC’s membership has expanded significantly following ATI’s acquisition by Analytic Services Inc. (ANSER), the principal sponsor of the Dark Winter bioterror simulation, with eighteen new members added just three months after the acquisition had concluded.

In addition, there is considerable overlap between the MCDC and the vaccine companies that have been awarded secretive contracts through ATI as part of Operation Warp Speed. Sanofi, Novavax, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson are all MCDC members as well as recipients of Warp Speed vaccine contracts. In addition, Emergent Biosolutions, another MCDC member, was awarded a major Warp Speed contract to manufacture Covid-19 vaccines, but that contract was awarded through HHS Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), not ATI.

ANSER’s Rise, Its Fall, and Its Saving Grace
    In February 2017, ATI was acquired by Analytic Services Inc. ANSER, like ATI, manages R&D projects for the federal government, historically for DHS, with ANSER being the long-time manager of one of the two DHS federally funded research and development centers. However, ANSER also provides services to the DoD, NASA, the State Department, and the US intelligence community.

ANSER was originally founded as a spin-off from the RAND Corporation in the late 1950s, but it became a much larger part of government operations, particularly in the realm of Homeland Security, after Ruth David became its president and CEO in 1998. Prior to becoming ANSER’s CEO, David had been the deputy director for science and technology at the CIA, where, among other things, she laid the groundwork for what would become In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s venture capital arm responsible for the rise of several Silicon Valley behemoths such as Google and Palantir. David led ANSER until 2015. After David took charge, ANSER became an early leader in promoting the use of biometric and facial recognition software by US law enforcement agencies and became a key driver in pivoting the government toward “homeland defense” and “homeland security” in the years leading up to the events of September 11, 2001.

As journalist Margie Burns noted in a 2002 article, the rise of “homeland defense” as a centerpiece of US government policy, including the push to create a new “homeland security” agency, began with former State Department official Richard Armitage’s alleged coining of the term in 1997 in a National Defense Policy document. In the years that followed, this pivot toward seeing the American homeland as a future battlefield was heavily promoted by a web of media outlets owned by South Korean cult leader and CIA asset Sun Myong Moon, including the Washington Times, Insight Magazine, and UPI. All published numerous articles either penned by ANSER analysts or that heavily cited ANSER reports and employees regarding the need for a greatly expanded “homeland security” apparatus.

In October 1999, at David’s behest, ANSER created the Institute for Homeland Security (ANSER-IHS). Though fully funded and established at that time, but for reasons still unclear, the ANSER-IHS was not formally launched until April 2001. The Institute’s first director was Randall Larsen, who was at that time—and still is today—a close associate of current HHS ASPR Robert Kadlec. Though ANSER has never explained the reason behind the lengthy delay in officially launching ANSER-IHS, it is possible that the timing was related to the introduction of H.R.1158 in March 2001. That bill called for the creation of the National Homeland Security Agency, which was the foundation of the later Department of Homeland Security.

One month after ANSER-IHS was created, Insight Magazine published an article in May 2001 entitled “Preparing for the Next Pearl Harbor,” which heavily cited ANSER and its Institute for Homeland Security as being among “the nation’s top experts” in warning that a terrorist attack on the US mainland was imminent. It also stated that “the first responders on tomorrow’s battlefield won’t be soldiers, but city ambulance workers and small-town firefighters.”

The following month, ANSER-IHS cohosted the Dark Winter exercise, with two top ANSER-IHS officials, Mark DeMier and Randall Larsen, cowriting the exercise with Tara O’Toole and Thomas Inglesby of the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Studies (now the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security). O’Toole, at the time, was on the ANSER-IHS board of advisers.

As previously detailed in the Engineering Contagion series, several of those involved in Dark Winter had foreknowledge of the 2001 anthrax attacks, and Dark Winter itself originated what became the initial, yet false, narrative for those attacks—that Iraq and Al Qaeda were working together to conduct acts of bioterrorism on US soil. However, the anthrax used in the attacks was quickly determined to have either originated from a US military lab or a US defense contractor.

ANSER’s convenient gamble that the US government would imminently pivot toward homeland security soon after April 2001 paid off tremendously. Thanks largely to the fear stoked by 9/11 and the 2001 anthrax attacks, the Department of Homeland Security was created, and ANSER-IHS quickly became the first government think tank, that is, federally funded research and development center.

Not long after its formal creation as an agency, DHS established its Science and Technology (S & T) Directorate in 2003 with the mission “to protect the homeland by providing . . . officials with state-of-the-art technology.” DHS later announced in 2004 that it had “selected [ANSER] to operate the Homeland Security Institute . . . [f]ollowing a full and open competition procurement process conducted by [DHS] Science and Technology.” This is despite this very institute having already been funded and established by ANSER in 1999 and then launched in 2001.

From 2009 to 2013, the head of DHS Science and Technology Directorate was Dark Winter coauthor and bioterror alarmist Tara O’Toole, who had long-standing, close ties to ANSER-IHS, as previously mentioned. With O’Toole at the helm, DHS focused on “more robust public-private sector partnerships” and “increasing the budget for innovative, longer-term technology projects,” such as those overseen by ANSER on the behalf of DHS. She also made it her mission to model the S & T Directorate more closely after the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

During her tenure, DHS also claimed to be “unaware” of how the department’s multibillion dollar research expenditures were being used, suggesting a lack of oversight in the millions of dollars DHS S & T was funneling to the ANSER-run research center and the other DHS research center, which is run by the equally shady MITRE Corporation.

Unexpectedly for ANSER, DHS declined to renew ANSER’s federally funded research and development center contract in October 2016. They instead awarded that contract to the RAND Corporation, which created a new research and development center with “a different set of focus areas, aligned more closely with current DHS priorities.” ANSER’s apparent plans for restructuring following the loss of this critical contract included its decision to acquire ATI, which took place just a few months later in February 2017.

The acquisition of ATI gave ANSER access to the key OTA research consortia that ATI manages, ensuring that ANSER’s board of former intelligence officials, military officers, and defense-industry executives continued to wield considerable influence over the direction of government-funded research projects. Per the press release, the acquisition was aimed at combining ANSER’s “government problem-solving heritage with ATI’s technical expertise,” allowing ANSER to continue to execute “thought leadership independent of commercial influences” over the “important defense technology developments” being overseen by ATI. Thus, whatever decisions are being made by ATI with respect to these secretive Operation Warp Speed vaccine contracts, it is ultimately ANSER that is signing off on them.

Mess Hall
    Given that Operation Warp Speed’s official purpose is to use taxpayer funds to produce, accelerate, and distribute a medical treatment (i. e., vaccine) to Americans, there is no reason for such extreme secrecy and also no reason for the excessive role of the military and secretive contractors like ATI and ANSER in the execution of this “public health” effort.

While the officially stated purpose of Warp Speed makes the extreme secrecy involved seem not just unnecessary but absurd, it is worth noting that several recent revelations regarding Warp Speed’s structure, strategy, and execution strongly suggest that the reason for the operation’s covert nature is because its scope goes well beyond its publicly stated purpose.

For instance, Stat News noted last week that Operation Warp Speed “looks a lot more like a military operation than a science project,” adding that “roughly 60 military officials—including at least four generals—are involved in the leadership of Operation Warp Speed, many of whom have never worked in health care or vaccine development.” That report also pointed out that “just 29 of the roughly 90 leaders on the chart aren’t employed by the Department of Defense.”

Though the military’s initial justification for playing such a major role in Warp Speed was related to its “expertise” in logistics and supply chains, the recent release of the operation’s vaccine distribution strategy makes no direct mention of the military’s role in those aspects of Warp Speed. So noticeable was the disconnect that, soon after the release of the official distribution strategy, the Department of Defense “clarified” the military’s role in the operation by publishing an interview on its website with Lt. Gen. Ostrowski, who is leading Warp Speed’s efforts to supply, produce, and distribute vaccines. Per Ostrowski, the reason the military is playing such an outsize role in Warp Speed is because of the military’s “program management and contracting expertise.”

Yet, as this article has shown, Warp Speed contracts are being funneled through secretive contractors to avoid scrutiny and are apparently not being made available to HHS, the civilian agency supposedly “co-leading” Warp Speed alongside the military.

Such examples of extreme secrecy and conflicting statements appear to be just scratching the surface of what Operation Warp Speed truly aims to accomplish. An upcoming series of investigative reports produced by this author in collaboration with Ryan Cristián and Derrick Broze of The Last American Vagabond will explore in depth this operation and the individuals leading it in order to expose Operation Warp Speed as the most clandestine, and arguably most dangerous, US military operation in decades. Unlike such well-funded and secretive military operations of years past, this one is aimed directly at the American people.

The Last American Vagabond"

PS (Facebook would not allow me to share the link to Whitney Webb's website "From the Trenches World Report" I guess they haven't figured out she is saying the same things in the video above as in the article. SO THAT INFO SHOULD PROBABLY BE ADDED TO THE AVALON LIBRARY OR IT MAY ALL BE GONE SOON. )
    Last edited by onawah; 8th October 2020 at 22:18.
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Elainie (8th October 2020), Gwin Ru (8th October 2020), Harmony (9th October 2020), mountain_jim (9th October 2020), Sadieblue (10th October 2020), Sunny (9th October 2020), Tintin (9th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 41 LastLast