+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Passive-Aggressive Satanism

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,542 times in 5,711 posts

Default Passive-Aggressive Satanism

In Satanism, everything is inverted. Turned upside down, both literally and metaphorically.

In areas where Satanic activity is known to have occurred, Christian crosses that are present are often turned upside down, ostensibly by a diabolical force.

The inverted pentagram, for example, is a universal symbol of evil.

Other forms of religious art and symbolism are destroyed or defiled in some way when demons are present. In other words, tradition is shat upon.

Often, over time, possession occurs.

As I look around at the world today, I'm bombarded with disturbing examples of this.

Inclusivity is one of the catch words being uttered endlessly currently. But when studied closely, it really indicates exclusivity.

Diversity is another. But the intent is often meant to indicate something homogenous

Equity is perhaps the greatest culprit. In the current context it is often really meant to indicate power, more specifically power over someone(s), not power with someone(s).

Not only has the word gender been removed from sex, suggesting some hypothetical and bizarre distinction there, but the very notion of biological sex is now being challenged; I've seen college professors say that biological sex doesn't even exist....

...so men can now be women and women can now be men. And if you challenge that statement you will be regarded as a hateful bigot, and may even lose your job.

The LGBQT etc acronym has grown so hopelessly convoluted, and so dictatorial that, no matter how nonsensical it becomes, you cannot question it...lest you be regarded as a hateful bigot and assume all the risk associated with that.

Uttering scientific facts can get you cancelled, or fired, or worse.

Currently, there is fascist organization in America called 'black lives matter'. As un-American as it is, it is being held up as a symbol of nobility and courage

To utter the words "all lives matter" is now regarded as hate speech. Acknowledging the fundamental humanity in all of us is now considered hateful. And it will quite likely ruin your life.

There are only 2 types of white men, we are now being told: white men that are racist and admit it, and white men who are racist and don't admit it. If you attempt to defend yourself, you are considered "part of the problem"..all followed by the requisite loss of job and reputation and perhaps friends and family even..not to mention any kind of future prospects.

Any reasonable challenges to this inversion of logic and reason has been labelled "hate speech", and the consequences of engaging in it range from fines to incarceration, not to mention job loss and an irreparable reputation and so forth.

Everything is upside down or in reverse.....from our speech to our morality to our ethics to our actions and to our judgements of all those things. Objective reality and science has been obliterated in favor of "subjective truths".

Proponents of this inverted approach to society and life will defend it to the death, no matter how unreasonable and illogical it is. They seem quite literally possessed by this ideology, and will viciously reject any attempt at being talked out of it.

My feeling is that social justice is really a form of passive-aggressive satanism...a way to usher in confusion and moral ambiguity all under the banner of compassion and fairness. It's an attempt to undermine our society by not only challenging our most axiomatic truths, but by making it morally and sometimes legally impossible to even utter them.

I don't just mean this stuff metaphorically; I think a dark force is at play, something that is literally possessing large groups of people to do and say everything in a fundamentally backwards manner. Dare I call it Satanic?

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Agape (17th June 2020), avid (17th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2020), Bill Ryan (17th June 2020), Billy (18th June 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (17th June 2020), carnavas (18th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), Constance (17th June 2020), Delight (17th June 2020), Dorjezigzag (22nd June 2020), Eva2 (17th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), Gemma13 (17th June 2020), gord (17th June 2020), Harmony (17th June 2020), heretogrow (18th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), Icare (22nd June 2020), Ioneo (18th June 2020), Ivanhoe (17th June 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (17th June 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th June 2020), mokosh (17th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), RunningDeer (17th June 2020), Savannah (20th June 2020), shaberon (17th June 2020), shadowstalker (18th June 2020), sllim11 (17th June 2020), Soda (18th June 2020), Sophocles (18th June 2020), Tintin (17th June 2020), toppy (17th June 2020), Universoul (17th June 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020), wondering (18th June 2020), XelNaga (22nd June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,050 times in 4,061 posts

Default Re: Passive-Aggressive Satanism

Almost.

There is no such thing as an inverted pentagram.

The Pythagorean pentagram is often shown with two points up. That is because the center of it, a pentagon, symbolizes a house.

I would say, this world, as a whole, is upside down, or inside out, compared to the spiritual world. Hell itself. The grave. Torture.

"Whenever one's mind is bound to an external object, it is in the grip of a demon." (Yeshe Tsogyal)

The wrong orientation of the mind, or, belief in a reality of this inverse, dark world, is what we call Ignorance.

From Ignorance proceed other disturbing emotions, and, these definitely can hit other beings and spread like wildfire.

Demons are not going away any time soon. It is like a steam pipe and you keep blasting it in your face, but, hook it to a turbine, and you can use it.

Most people encourage demonic activity, and they are not Satanists.

Here is perhaps one way to explain it. In Tibet, they have an oracle, Pehar, who is a Gyalpo or Ghost King, or, rather, the King of Ghost Kings. The reason they are ghosts are because, in life, they broke vows. They are damned, angry beings of the worst sort, much as how Dante put dishonesty at the bottom of Hell. The magic of Tibet is such that they have oath-bound the Kings as Protectors. That is the major difference between what has been done in Tibet, and most of the rest of the world: oath-binding. Comparatively, they said another Pehar Gyalpo had got in control of China in the early 1900s, unbound. So they knew that trouble and an invasion was coming.

This is a bit like saying, you are not powerful enough to bind your ghosts. You are afraid of demons. All that is to be found in that state is misery and death.

I am not sure it is Satanic, but, broadly speaking, are there forces of a psychological nature? Certainly! Tibetans say it has become particularly cataclysmic now.

The Darth Vader force grip choking you so you can't speak has been coming up for a while, although I suppose we could say "new level" these days. The easiest way to get rid of Corporate Double Speak is to get rid of Corporatocracy completely. Leave them without a soapbox to stand on. None of this can really be "repaired", only amputated.

The avid-ness of "save the world" seems to rely on world government.

Don't enforce garbage on me. If anything those goons were saying with their free speech was worth listening to, I'd listen, but it's not. Danger of democracy, those big crowds will blot us out.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Agape (17th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2020), Bill Ryan (17th June 2020), carnavas (18th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), Delight (17th June 2020), earthdreamer (18th June 2020), Eva2 (17th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), gord (17th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), Ioneo (18th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), Patient (17th June 2020), RunningDeer (17th June 2020), Tintin (17th June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020), Wind (17th June 2020), XelNaga (22nd June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

this short, 10 minute video is vital imo. crucially important. every time he says the word postmodernism, just replace it with passive aggressive satanism.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2020), Bill Ryan (17th June 2020), carnavas (18th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), Jayke (17th June 2020), Patient (20th June 2020), Savannah (20th June 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

hi Shaberon, I enjoyed reading your post. thanks. good stuff there.

the one line that stood out particularly, to me, was this one: most people encourage demonic activity, and they are not Satanists.

my view is that it is being passive aggressively put upon them, packaged in a way that is palatable. all wrapped in compassion and love for our fellow man and equality.

how brilliant, right? the best way to spread evil would be to cloak it in the good and let the population do your work for you. gotta give the devil his due sometimes

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Agape (18th June 2020), avid (17th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2020), Bill Ryan (17th June 2020), carnavas (18th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), earthdreamer (18th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), gord (17th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020), Soda (18th June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020), XelNaga (22nd June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Perfect example--Bill and Melinda Gates...

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

the one line that stood out particularly, to me, was this one: most people encourage demonic activity, and they are not Satanists.

my view is that it is being passive aggressively put upon them, packaged in a way that is palatable. all wrapped in compassion and love for our fellow man and equality.

how brilliant, right? the best way to spread evil would be to cloak it in the good and let the population do your work for you. gotta give the devil his due sometimes
    Although the Green movement in its present form is far from a solution and has more in common with "passive-aggressive Satanism", all the philosophizing in the world is not going to solve the underlying problem of all problems, which is the rate and manner in which the planet is being raped, pillaged and polluted.

It's much more difficult to come to grips with the problem that all the freedoms we have enjoyed in the West have led to rampant consumerism, with no thought to the future.
    Not that oppression is the answer either, but none of the isms seem to have anything approaching a solution to the real question of how the human race can live sustainably on this precious planet.
    And time is running out.
    Last edited by onawah; 17th June 2020 at 17:55.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (17th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2020), carnavas (18th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), Delight (17th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), Mark (23rd June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020), XelNaga (22nd June 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I think Swedenborg is relevant in this context.

Apocalypse Revealed is a difficult read. Yet Swedenborg's interpretation keeps hitting the mark. I'd like to add a quote here but I don't want to bore people...too much:

So with that in mind, I'll paraphrase.

- Swedenborg is talking about the line, And to him was given the key of the abyss, in the context of previous lines when he talks of his own vision in this regard:

"...in the present case, they who in their own eyes, and thence in the eyes of many others, appear as learned and erudite, when yet in the sight of the angels in heaven they appear destitute of understanding as to those things which pertain to heaven and the church..."

- And for 5 months the keys to this hell (abyss) are given to them to loose upon the world their prideful foolishness:

"...because the confirmation of falsity is the denial of truth..."

- And so :

"...they keep their minds fixed in the falsities which they have confirmed, and they either veil over the truth they have heard with falsities, or reject them as a mere sound, or yawn at it and avert themselves; and this in the degree in which they are in the pride of their own erudition; for pride glues falsities together
    (my emphasis)"

- Sound familiar?
    It just gets better and better, almost outlining exactly the tactics being employed in this organized, fascist movement. But I'll skim over it to this gem:

"Every one sits at his own table, who in the world had confirmed justification and salvation by faith alone, making charity a merely natural-moral act, and its works only works of civil life, whereby men may gain rewards in the world; but if they are done for the sake of salvation, they condemn them, and this severely, because human reason and will are in them. All who are in this abyss were learned and erudite in the world; and among them are the metaphysicians and scholastics, who are esteemed there above the rest."

- He goes on at great length about the qualities of those who will follow this scorpion from the abyss and it is not pretty. He somehow was made to see them truly, and recognized their demonic possession.

- If interpreted as prophesied: This is the opening of the sixth seal.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 17th June 2020 at 18:13.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (18th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), Gwin Ru (17th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To give the devil his due, the whole process may have been fast-tracked with 5G, the full deployment of which will probably "solve" a lot of problems simply through population elimination.
    (And in the process, the elimination of many other life forms as well.)
    The question we are left with is: is this actually the work of another race altogether which is in the process of altering the planet to suit its own needs?
    Or is that jumping the gun?
    For a "canary in the coal mine" like me, it seems like a timely question, since there are ever more 5G satellites in the air now to the point where I am no longer comfortable being outdoors... though four walls don't offer that much protection anymore, either.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Perfect example--Bill and Melinda Gates...

Although the Green movement in its present form is far from a solution and has more in common with "passive-aggressive Satanism", all the philosophizing in the world is not going to solve the underlying problem of all problems, which is the rate and manner in which the planet is being raped, pillaged and polluted.

It's much more difficult to come to grips with the problem that all the freedoms we have enjoyed in the West have led to rampant consumerism, with no thought to the future.
    Not that oppression is the answer either, but none of the isms seem to have anything approaching a solution to the real question of how the human race can live sustainably on this precious planet.
    And time is running out.
    Last edited by onawah; 17th June 2020 at 18:46.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), Hym (18th June 2020), Mark (23rd June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020), Universoul (18th June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a great post and important because of how anti-human/soul/consciousness nefariousness is working through the sociopolitical world under the guise of positivity and morality.

The "devil" is not going to look like a vicious monstrosity from a horror movie. It's going to smile and put on a positive facade. So we have to learn to tune into the real truth of what we observe, the unspoken content of what's being sold to us.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Universoul For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th June 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (18th June 2020), earthdreamer (18th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), Hym (18th June 2020), Ivanhoe (18th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020), Soda (18th June 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Seeing Jordan Peterson pop up over the last few days I have looked at a few videos of him today.
    Postmodernism is only half the story he tells as far as I'm concerned. Well at least on how his videos are used to make a point.

Because when taken to it's (my) logical conclusion It would suggest that blaming a ruling elite, dark forces or satan for the current state of the world and consequently our suffering would be equally false.

This actually ties in more closely to the first of the four fundamental truths The Buddha is talking about and would mean that outside the realm of direct experience nothing can be done about it. We can find enlightenment or at least some reprieve when working on an individual level, but that's about it.

With Love

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Hym (18th June 2020), Mike (18th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    Seeing Jordan Peterson pop up over the last few days I have looked at a few videos of him today.
    Postmodernism is only half the story he tells as far as I'm concerned. Well at least on how his videos are used to make a point.

Because when taken to it's (my) logical conclusion It would suggest that blaming a ruling elite, dark forces or satan for the current state of the world and consequently our suffering would be equally false.

This actually ties in more closely to the first of the four fundamental truths The Buddha is talking about and would mean that outside the realm of direct experience nothing can be done about it. We can find enlightenment or at least some reprieve when working on an individual level, but that's about it.

With Love

yeah i would agree with much of that. the Buddha said life was suffering and i think he's right.

another way of saying that is that there is a baseline level of suffering everyone experiences in this world. that's what all the existentialist say.

the only way forward, according to Peterson, is to carry your cross, to bear your burden nobly. and most importantly to take personal responsibility for your life and not blame others and to not allow yourself to grow bitter and resentful.

there's that old wise saying, something like: before enlightenment, chop wood and carry water; after enlightenment chop wood and carry water.

i feel the same way about personal responsibility. i'm not necessarily blaming satanism for all the world's ills, or mine. i blame satanism no more than i blame chem trails, vaccines, food additives, electrical pollution, and so on. at the end of the day, no matter what you're up against, it all comes down to personal responsibility.

so, i would say: before passive aggressive satanism, take personal responsibility; after passive aggressive satanism, take personal responsibility.

it's absolutely upon us to get our sh!t together, and blaming some outside agency for our failures is never useful

trying to outwit the "illuminatti", for example, is likely a pointless task in some sense, but knowing at least vaguely what they're up to is prudent so one can at least defend oneself against a few things that are obvious.

so, suffering will exist no matter where it's coming from. it's unavoidable. there will never not be suffering, but sometimes we can limit our exposure to it by identifying it's origins and motives. that's what i'm trying to do here.
    Last edited by Mike; 18th June 2020 at 01:00.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Catsquotl (18th June 2020), earthdreamer (18th June 2020), Franny (18th June 2020), gini (18th June 2020), Hym (18th June 2020), Ivanhoe (18th June 2020), mokosh (18th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

so, suffering will exist no matter where it's coming from. it's unavoidable. there will never not be suffering, but sometimes we can limit our exposure to it by identifying it's origins and motives. that's what i'm trying to do here.

Well our interaction has gotten me thinking, which is good.

With Love

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Franny (18th June 2020), Hym (18th June 2020), Mike (18th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

this is absolutely fascinating. f#cking unbelievable:

Last edited by Mike; 18th June 2020 at 01:30.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (18th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th June 2020), Hym (18th June 2020), Ivanhoe (18th June 2020), onawah (18th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020), Universoul (18th June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PS I wasn't meaning to be critical of the subject matter of this thread at all with my last comment, I was just making an observation.
    I think the discussion is important and very relevant, but in usual INFJ fashion, I tend to focus on the big picture.
    That doesn't always help everyone else to keep things in perspective.
    (Although for me, it helps to keep me from getting side-tracked.)
    With so many different levels of evolution present on the planet at this time, understanding which credos and behaviors are constructive and which are destructive IS both important and necessary, if common ground is ever to be found.

Correcting my own course, and hoping I did not distract.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th June 2020 at 14:48.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Mike (18th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Before You Give Up, Watch This | Jordan Peterson
    Jun 15, 2020

"Jordan Peterson explains how we can be our own worst enemy. Stop comparing yourself to others and begin to compare yourself to who you were yesterday."

(The simplest truths are often the most profound.)
    Last edited by onawah; 18th June 2020 at 04:28.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (18th June 2020), Ivanhoe (18th June 2020), Mike (18th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2020), Violet3 (18th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,358 times in 4,613 posts

I think, to keep coming out, reaching to others with your knowledge means giving them better chance to understand what’s going on.

It seems to us here and all the consciousness workers that we are all One and connected. It’s true tho from mundane dual perspective it requires conscious, willing educated participation with the Greater Whole so also, among the many biases we fall to the category of “somewhat careless” positivity bias.

Observe or never see the vast ocean of hidden negativity bias brewed in isolation, hidden from sight in nuclear families and inhumane institutions,
    the fear that comes from history of endless mistreatments, wrapping all cultures like invisible cloak, the “stand against others”, hard to bend sense of gestalt,
    the pride and the agony.
    So illusory, so same. No matter where you go.

But reaching to others with your knowledge, connecting dots globally, empowering consciousness, beyond names, conferences and predictable events,
    will help those who feel or are still disconnected to see the light and rise.

It’s the free power of our minds that will save us from ultimate destruction.

It too is a historical lesson and whenever a group of good beings, good thinkers, teachers and scientists stood up firmly for a cause like a one man
    eventually the objective was achieved.

Do not give up on the power of bigger righteousness, we all have descended through this very last decade or more to state of moral agony, depression, fought the hatred, the poison of ignorance , we all worked on dissolving it fast as possible.

It’s not the end of the day and the situation is tough out there.

We are not fighting human wars here even , it’s kind of holy war we are fighting.

The tipping point of higher level consciousness have not been reached yet but we are on the way with it. Expand your minds, thoughts and protections onto all who really need and deserve them,
    acknowledge the missing points and the Mandala of Humanity starts fixing itself spontaneously.

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 18th June 2020 at 08:24.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Mike (18th June 2020), onawah (19th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing your take on all of this Mike. You have been able to articulate things that I have felt but have not been able to find the right words for. There is definitely a lot going on here and it is very hard to make sense of the different agendas and intentions.

I do think that despite all the problems you have raised, there is a legitimate call for freedom and positive change from people who are not only well intentioned, but also have a mind of their own. They have thought deeply about this world we live in and are coming from a place of maturity, not just going along with the tide. Conscious participants you could say.

I'm not sure what the truth is behind some of these groups, and if they have been hijacked or not, but you make some valid and interesting points.

I think the cry that 'black lives matter' is a timely and reasonable one myself. I mean, for so long the exact opposite has been said. My view is that this all started from a just, natural and necessary place, a balancing act. An attempt to replace a false belief with a true one.

Some of the things I have read and seen have really made me think though. You have brought up a few so I won't rehash them, but some of the behaviour we are seeing is concerning and should be at least questioned. The banning of movies/tv shows/books, the destroying of statues as opposed to moving them to a museum or having a frank conversation about what they stand for, for example.

Bill made an excellent post in another thread where he (paraphrase) contrasted how easy it is to shout a slogan or destroy a statue compared to digging deep and trying to develop some understanding or having nuanced conversations with people. It is easier to destroy than to build. Along the same line, I had the thought the other night that 'change doesn't really happen quickly and under big flashy circumstances, there are no fireworks, but instead change happens in the quiet of the night when you are still and receptive, and after much effort'. Real transformation is no small thing.

I think we desperately need people of integrity at this time. People with a mature and loving heart, and a deep and well intentioned mind. It's a tall order, but what other option is there? Without these ingredients, how can we create a truly peaceful and free society?

Without this flowering of the heart, I feel as though we will end up repeating the mistakes of the past. Even if we have visions of a utopia, I don't think we can make it a reality without there first being some permanent transformation within. Maybe we can reshuffle society to be a bit more fair without such a transformation. Maybe we can treat some of the symptoms of our sick society, but we will still be sick won't we?
    Last edited by Billy Vasiliadis; 18th June 2020 at 11:10.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

Catsquotl (18th June 2020), Mike (18th June 2020), onawah (18th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

this is absolutely fascinating. f#cking unbelievable:

I've never responded to my own post before LOL

..but the more I watch this video, the more convinced I am that this woman may actually be possessed by something dark. I know I'm going out on a limb with this hypothesis but I'm becoming more and more convinced there is something to it!

here she is again, this time getting kicked out of seattle city hall. tell me this freak isn't possessed by something! she's absolutely crazy! there are thousands like her. this is what we're up against:

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Agape (18th June 2020), onawah (19th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    PS I wasn't meaning to be critical of the subject matter of this thread at all with my last comment, I was just making an observation.
    I think the discussion is important and very relevant, but in usual INFJ fashion, I tend to focus on the big picture.
    That doesn't always help everyone else to keep things in perspective.
    (Although for me, it helps to keep me from getting side-tracked.)
    With so many different levels of evolution present on the planet at this time, understanding which credos and behaviors are constructive and which are destructive IS both important and necessary, if common ground is ever to be found.

Correcting my own course, and hoping I did not distract.

not at all, great posts there Nat.

i should have said "dark forces" maybe, instead of satanism, specifically. and so many things fall under that umbrella, 5g being one.

the important thing i'm trying to explore is: why are these people, particularly social justice people, acting so bizarrely?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

onawah (18th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Internet Subliminal Messaging to me is like a virus.  Some people are infected more than others, some people are immune, and there is a whole spectrum of mild to severe symptomatics inbetween.

Paranoia is briefly defined as: An unrealistic distrust of others or a feeling of being persecuted.

Repeatedly sending a subliminal paranoia virus/message could well manifest in the behaviour of Zarna Joshi in the posted vids. Evergreen vids are another example. For scholars it would manifest in ideologies hitting the streets from infected publishers. And on it goes.

For many people that live a reasonably comfortable, safe life the paranoia trigger would easily manifest into illogical overreactions to difficult life experiences.  And when there aren't any major personal challenges, infected people will be triggered to react to someone else's trauma.

A perfect tool for getting sane people to act insanely in support of political and power grabbing campaigns that focus on persecution.

This tragedy deepens because it can't be proven, so it can't be stopped.  Yet!

I have personally witnessed this insane behaviour emerge with loved ones.  It's breaking our hearts.  There is no rhyme nor reason.

And I do believe there are nefarious interdimensionals orchestrating it. Some directly one-on-one.  But that's difficult and time consuming.  Much cleverer to make the task easier en masse by targetting those who devise and perform the subliminal messaging strategy.

There may be another delivery system for this randomly selected en masse paranoia. Nonetheless it is there.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Mike (18th June 2020), onawah (18th June 2020), shaberon (18th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,050 times in 4,061 posts

Well, I'd take it a step further.

It doesn't come from the media, it starts at home.

Is it not fairly common for a child to be a piece of property?

"You've got a roof over your head and something to eat, so you do exactly as I say."

The roots of fascism just seem to be dear old dad. Employers look at people the same way.

Yes, I think we have a lot of insanity bundled in marketable products. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's all we have. "Religion", in the modern sense, is worship of the manufacturing process. The finished products--whether hard goods or media content--are like germs purveying disease.

I am pretty sure on a psychological plane, it is a deliberate attempt to drive man by those characteristics he shares with animals, such as herd mentality and fear, and so on, out to the conditioning of response.

In the religious sense, the physical Demiurge or Creator has been exalted to over-write and replace spirituality.

"I gave you your body, now ingest herd mentality and fear".

That kind of thing. That is how scripture has been altered. So it is an ancient art of mind control, and, in order to steer clear, I avoid common usage of terms like Satan and things like that. I don't buy their first, ancient argument, nor the modern manufactured and advertised one. Same concept: flawed ideas kept in a book, flawed ideas in other forms for public consumption.

If some churches are smart enough to talk about fear as the devil's work, it suggests to me, the conversation keeps going, because they have not provided the means of dispelling fear.

Perhaps one of our main philosophical differences is that we do not see demonic-ness as a thing to be "cured", as in removed, like an appendix, but "converted". It doesn't exactly cease to exist; you are simply making it work in the opposite direction. Our first rite is Pacification. The second is Enrichment, or well-being; and so it is not possible without the first. Unless you Pacify--i. e., harness and control--the demonic influences, no actual step towards Enrichment can be made.

It would be a false, artificial one, something you might be told or find on your own, but it cannot ultimately work.

That is my reaction to almost everything we can find. It's like the Treaty of Versailles: some of it manages to look good on paper, but, in reality, it carries the seeds of its own destruction and future strife.

Our definition of "compassion" is "compassionate act, a successful one", it is not simply an emotion you can say "I have this", or just believe you agree with it, or do something that does not accomplish the purpose.

Yes, for the most part, tricking the population into doing your work for you, and believe it is something else, is the supreme method at play here. At this point, devil = man, or, one at the helm of this wickedness. The same forces of wickedness are perfectly alive and well in me, but, I have, to some extent, "seen through" them, and reversed their course, in a way that other people can observe. So it can be defeated. But this seems unlikely to arise from almost everything we have been "made aware" of.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (19th June 2020), Mike (19th June 2020), onawah (18th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast