+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nothing to see here

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Default Nothing to see here

Last edited by indigopete; 17th June 2020 at 10:29.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Agape (17th June 2020), avid (17th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), Franny (18th June 2020), Harmony (17th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), justntime2learn (18th June 2020), meeradas (17th June 2020), Mercedes (18th June 2020), Metaphor (18th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), Sadieblue (17th June 2020), spade (18th June 2020), Tintin (17th June 2020), toppy (17th June 2020), wondering (17th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

Default Re: Nothing to see here

Since their introduction into the human equation, Vaccines have driven Pandemics. I guess that they call those deadly mixes 'cocktails' as another marketing ploy to create the scenario someone getting sick from them has to invent in order to accept the unnatural consequences they produce.

The only co-morbidity is the vital need for anyone getting and giving a vaccine is to Believe that they work and that the ensuing sicknesses, the sometimes paralysis gained and even the life lost, in function, is natural. People actually Believe that shyte.

This reminds me of the lines in the movie "Nuns On The Run", with Eric Idle and Robby Coltrane, noting the absurdity of the cohabitation within the deity called God of a Creator, a Son, a Father, a Holy Ghost and a Dove. One actor says "It makes no sense". The other actor says "That's why you have to Believe it".

Without the existence of those toxic mixes in vaccines there would exist very few morbidities to hold against the lives of so many millions and now billions subject to the tyranny of their own silence. And you can be guaranteed that at the end of those lives, even if a vaccine created illness or death is turned into a positive, there will be a judgement from within that remembers the ignorance of compliance.

Honor the misfits, the insane and the rebels who call you out on your silence, for they are here to shake you up and away from your sleep apnea before your industry calculated death falls upon you.

The truth of vaccines In Practice, based upon the ignorant postulates of germ theory, negates the entirety of each individuals unique, natural immune response.

I recently asked a nurse and her health care husband what she thought about vaccines. Her answer could have gone either way, but I was not surprised by it. She said that the only year she got sick was the year she didn't take the annual flu "shot".

I then asked her why she was in such poor health that she got so sick. I was expecting her to tell me why she had some chronic debility, or reveal to me some stress she had in her life that weakened her immune system enough to get sick. Even though her husband smiled at my question she had no answer. She did have a look of disdain at me even asking the question at all. I certainly was not going to share the DOD findings of the dangers in taking an annual flu SHOT, especially noting who was the Alpha and who was the passive, the flaccid one in that duo.

(Boy that is an accurate description of a vaccine injury, a shot. Really? At least take me out for a good dinner, give me a full massage, even swallow a little, at least every once and a while, before you give me a SHOT. Who let that one pass by without calling it out? A whole generation of trainees into the cult of the medicine gods is who. You'd think that the centuries of horrific experiences from the priestly cast would have been enough to retain some degree of sensing a deep danger to their well being.) I digress, again, into the truth.

Overriding common sense is the industry of the vaccine salesmen who profit from their poisonous brews, all knowingly created to reap a sick reward, maiming millions, lowering the life span, increasing the unnecessary time spent ingesting more poisons in the form of prescriptions and questionable hospital stays.

These only add to the bottom line of those hospitals who, outside of their proven ability to sometimes diagnose illnesses and effectively treat injury, add to the burdens upon the body, increasing suffering and stunting the evolutionary experience of a soul in a body with a very limited amount of time on this little planet. Over 400,000 people a year die in hospitals due to misdiagnosis, incorrect and deadly medications given, infections acquired and botched surgeries.

I was chastised, and rightly so, by a county coroner for leaving my sons mother in a hospital a few states away, where she died 18 days later from a variety of unnatural causes due to many doctor prescribed treatments far beyond the diagnosis she arrived with. I listened to his real world prescription about how I should care for a loved one. Even as we were divorced 11 years earlier and I was the sole custodial, the only, parent to my son, there was still a connection, if but by phone as we lived 900 miles away.

This coroner knew that I had just spent 3 long days with her helping her regain some of her health, raising her low BP to normal, her oxygen saturation up to normal, helping her lose 21 lbs. of her edema induced weight gain and a specific gain back in her skin color, along with the disappearance of the yellowing, jaundice, in the sclera/ the whites of the eyes, all from feeding her healthy food, massaging her, being there for her. This care the coroner saw as giving her a chance to live. Leaving to go back home to teach drastically lowered her survival possibilities. He said I shouldn't have left her there alone with no truly able loved ones, with only her mother and boyfriend present to protect her, to feed her, to nurture her. He was right.

This coroner, working in one of the largest counties in the country, said that he told his wife that if he was in any of the hospitals he received dead patients from, that if he was there for more than 4 or 5 days, and she didn't take him away from that hospital and if he couldn't walk out, he would crawl out to save his life. His experience was based on all of the preventable deaths of those patients he autopsied that were caused by hospital ignorance and malfeasance. He dealt with those deaths on a daily basis, for years on end.

Is it no coincidence that after the deadly use of mustard gas in WW1 that Bayer, the manufacturer, only slightly altered the chemical mix to create another deadly product into the form of chemotherapy? End so many lives thru the profits of war, then destroy the immune system on a deep cellular level and sell it as a "therapy"?

Lose your hair, bleed out from your intestines, your ass, and then get your friends to all shave their hair off in some morbid play of sharing the experience? The vaccine industry is just another death cult, one not surprisingly so closely connected to the industries of war and solely based upon a business model of profit against expenses.

When a politician or a pharma whore call the current crisis a war I would agree. However this is not a war against a pathogen, a disease or a naturally occurring illness. It is a war of consciousness and truth against corruption and the misdirection of the facts borne out of science.

And then the Department of Defense published the findings of its 2017-2018 study of U.S. soldiers on the effects of having an annual flu shot in the midst of a man-made viral pandemic. Those who had an annual flu shot have a 36% higher rate of a cv19 diagnosis and a 51% higher rate of "catching" pneumonia, all in comparison to those who did NOT have an annual flu shot. Who was demoted and lost rank for letting that dangerous bit of truth come out.

Such is always, forever always, the case of why there has never been a vaccine industry grant given to create a study challenging the veracity of vaccine efficacy in contrast to the natural health of those who have not been vaccine poisoned.
    Last edited by Hym; 11th July 2020 at 19:47.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Alekahn2 (18th June 2020), Ben (18th June 2020), Blacklight43 (18th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), earthdreamer (19th June 2020), Franny (18th June 2020), indigopete (17th June 2020), meeradas (17th June 2020), Mercedes (18th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), Sadieblue (17th June 2020), spade (18th June 2020), toppy (17th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Well, at the very least, the sh* is not working as advertised. Maybe start with that
    Last edited by indigopete; 17th June 2020 at 17:13.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Franny (18th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), meeradas (17th June 2020), Mercedes (18th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), toppy (17th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I read on one of youtube's videos or possibly Project Camelot's video information that in Italy, hospitals were told not to AUTOPSY CORONA VIRUS VICTIMS WHO DIED. They, quite correctly, went ahead and did just that. They found that the victims died because their BLOOD CLOTTED. When other patients after that had the disease, the doctors simply gave them ASPERIN along with or as an anti-clotting agent and the patients recovered. This is all, in my opinion, a hell of a SCAM for GATES, et al, to Kill innocent people and make money while doing it. HANG THE LOT!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Blacklight43 (18th June 2020), Hym (19th June 2020), Mercedes (18th June 2020), spade (18th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

WOW! Absolutely interesting and potentially fantastic news ahead!! It seems that OPERATION WARP SPEED that Trump is touting so much, is divergent from the Billy Goat Vacazine! This seems to be a whoppingly good gaslight against the fakestream medical cabal. As usual it took the fake news outlet to complain about it!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Ben (18th June 2020), Hym (19th June 2020), Mercedes (18th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

97% OF CORONA VACCINE RECIPIENTS WILL BECOME INFERTILE says Big Pharma Whistleblower, Ben Fellows. Sterility can be transferred to unvaccinated women in sperm of vaccinated men. Because this is spreadable - THIS is how they bring the population down without killing people directly!!! Genetic sterility!

nothing to see here folks!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Franny (18th June 2020), Hym (19th June 2020), justntime2learn (18th June 2020), Mercedes (18th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread