Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: The Dangers of “Living While Black” in the USA

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Default The Dangers of “Living While Black” in the USA

The Dangers of “Living While Black”

Given the uproar that followed the George Floyd murder in Minneapolis, the Black Lives Matter (#BLM) movement, the infiltration of #BLM by bad actors from various sources, and ensuing debates both within and without the Avalon Forum, I thought it might be of use to take a step back and examine the underlying issue. Again.

The underlying issue that I’m referring to here is the FACT that it is inherently dangerous for black people in the U.S. to do all of the things that white people take for granted, including:

1. taking a stroll
    2. going for a jog
    3. driving a car
    4. sitting in a car that is not moving
    5. shopping
    6. standing or sitting on your own front porch

And the list goes on. Black people have been arrested, savagely beaten, and even murdered as a result of engaging in the above actions BECAUSE they were black while doing them. These things happened as a direct result of the color of their skin. Because someone, a cop or someone who is not a cop, identified a perceived abnormality, that is, a black person somewhere “out of place” or doing something that made them “appear to be a threat,” when if a white person had been doing the same thing, they would have been left alone.

This has been happening for A VERY LONG TIME.

So, when black people have finally had enough (AGAIN!), and fill the streets - and, yes, are accompanied by many white people who have also had enough of seeing this happen to their friends, loved ones, and colleagues - and hold up signs and chant, #BlackLivesMatter!!, and you COUNTER with #AllLivesMatter!!, this is perceived, and rightfully so, as an affront, and an effort to undermine the #BLM movement.

And yes, of course All Lives Matter, BUT you weren’t standing out in the street and holding signs and chanting All Lives Matter before George Floyd was murdered! So, of course this is seen as ill-timed at best, and possibly an intentional effort to sabotage the #BLM movement.

And, yes, of course we know that the looting and vandalism is wrong, but this was engaged in by a small minority of those folks who were out protesting. And, yes, some of that business was incited by or sparked off by infiltrators looking to weaponize the movement, but that effort has been squashed by the hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors, despite what the MSM may have focused on.

Black people have suffered for far too long, and yes, I know, so have Native Americans and Aboriginal Australians and Palestinians and on and on; however, the #BLM movement is happening in the streets NOW, so let’s not undermine it with calls of AllLivesMatter!

Let’s start to right the wrongs now and address the racism that black people have been enduring for far too long. And that will be just the start of an attempt to begin to right the wrongs that all minorities have suffered.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Anka (19th June 2020), Bill Ryan (19th June 2020), Cipher (20th June 2020), EFO (20th June 2020), enfoldedblue (19th June 2020), Frank V (20th June 2020), Franny (20th June 2020), Gracy (19th June 2020), Icare (26th August 2020), Ioneo (19th June 2020), Islander12 (20th June 2020), justntime2learn (19th June 2020), Kryztian (19th June 2020), Lilybee8 (21st August 2020), Mark (19th June 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th June 2020), Mike (20th June 2020), Patient (20th June 2020), Peter UK (19th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th June 2020), Stephanie (7th August 2020), Tam (20th June 2020), Tintin (21st June 2020), Wind (19th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Default Re: The Dangers of “Living While Black” in the USA

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    The Dangers of “Living While Black”

Given the uproar that followed the George Floyd murder in Minneapolis, the Black Lives Matter (#BLM) movement, the infiltration of #BLM by bad actors from various sources, and ensuing debates both within and without the Avalon Forum, I thought it might be of use to take a step back and examine the underlying issue. Again.

The underlying issue that I’m referring to here is the FACT that it is inherently dangerous for black people in the U.S. to do all of the things that white people take for granted, including:

1. taking a stroll
    2. going for a jog
    3. driving a car
    5. shopping

And the list goes on. Black people have been arrested, savagely beaten, and even murdered as a result of engaging in the above actions BECAUSE they were black while doing them. These things happened as a direct result of the color of their skin. Because someone, a cop or someone who is not a cop, identified a perceived abnormality, that is, a black person somewhere “out of place” or doing something that made them “appear to be a threat,” when if a white person had been doing the same thing, they would have been left alone.

This has been happening for A VERY LONG TIME.

So, when black people have finally had enough (AGAIN!), and fill the streets - and, yes, are accompanied by many white people who have also had enough of seeing this happen to their friends, loved ones, and colleagues - and hold up signs and chant, #BlackLivesMatter!!, and you COUNTER with #AllLivesMatter!!, this is perceived, and rightfully so, as an affront, and an effort to undermine the #BLM movement.

And yes, of course All Lives Matter, BUT you weren’t standing out in the street and holding signs and chanting All Lives Matter before George Floyd was murdered! So, of course this is seen as ill-timed at best, and possibly an intentional effort to sabotage the #BLM movement.

And, yes, of course we know that the looting and vandalism is wrong, but this was engaged in by a small minority of those folks who were out protesting. And, yes, some of that business was incited by or sparked off by infiltrators looking to weaponize the movement, but that effort has been squashed by the hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors, despite what the MSM may have focused on.

Black people have suffered for far too long, and yes, I know, so have Native Americans and Aboriginal Australians and Palestinians and on and on; however, the #BLM movement is happening in the streets NOW, so let’s not undermine it with calls of AllLivesMatter!

Let’s start to right the wrongs now and address the racism that black people have been enduring for far too long. And that will be just the start of an attempt to begin to right the wrongs that all minorities have suffered.
    How can you say this is an issue of racism when 93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks.

In fact going down this road of identity politics gets very messy when you face the fact that black men commit nearly half of all murders in the USA, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.

Something does not become a FACT by putting it in capital letters, it becomes so with evidence such as statistics of which you provide none.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...s-commit-crime
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Alan (19th June 2020), Antagenet (20th June 2020), Forest Denizen (20th June 2020), Jake (6th August 2020), Maknocktomb (20th June 2020), Savannah (20th June 2020), Tintin (21st June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

.[/QUOTE]

Blessings Luke

Addendum for Ken.

Ken, the reason that your quote is shortened and highlighted is that I have been told not to repost entire large posts in quotes – instead highlight that which I am commenting on in order to maintain the aesthetic appeal of the thread.

From the tone of your rebuttal I sense that you are angered by the Einstein quote on problem solving.

Just to be clear, the quote is used to:

1. highlight the ironic fact that BLM are funded by the same consciousness that created the conditions Black lives have lived under for over 400 years.

Ken, I hate to see those who believe in a just cause being played like violin's in order serve perpetrating master's

2. You cannot change negativity toward any race of people with negativity by those same people.

Blessings Luke

PS: "Luke, Blessings, My Ass" … Ironically this proves my point....
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 20th June 2020 at 01:34.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Antagenet (20th June 2020), Forest Denizen (20th June 2020), Ivanhoe (19th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

1. taking a stroll
    2. going for a jog
    3. driving a car
    5. shopping

Not wise for white folk to do any of these things in certain parts of Oakland, California. This has been known for the past few decades by locals. Have plenty of personal examples of white people (including a grandmother and her nine-year-old granddaughter) being mugged and robbed and others, badly beaten. Maybe it is about colour; maybe not. No police follow up, although incidents were reported. It is simply viewed as stupid to venture into these neighbourhoods if you are white.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Alan (19th June 2020), Antagenet (20th June 2020), Dorjezigzag (19th June 2020), Forest Denizen (20th June 2020), Islander12 (20th June 2020), Ivanhoe (19th June 2020), Maknocktomb (20th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

As 'Inclusivity' matters also so much nowadays .... doesn't ALL lives matter also already include BLACK lives matter?

Why is this seen as an insult? Isn't ALL more inclusive than just BLACK?

Isn't this all about the will to be offended and thereby to cause more divide again - rather than unity?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Antagenet (20th June 2020), Dorjezigzag (19th June 2020), Forest Denizen (20th June 2020), Islander12 (20th June 2020), Ivanhoe (19th June 2020), Matthew (19th June 2020), Tintin (20th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    How can you say this is an issue of racism when 93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks.

In fact going down this road of identity politics gets very messy when you face the fact that black men commit nearly half of all murders in the USA, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.

Something does not become a FACT by putting it in capital letters, it becomes so with evidence such as statistics of which you provide none.

Dorjezigzag, in the study you quote and famously quoted by Rudy Guliani in a “discussion” centering on the killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, 93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks, but you fail to include the statistic for white homicide victims from the same study: 84 percent of white victims were killed by whites.

There are several reasons for this commonly known in criminology, first being that most murders are committed by friends or acquaintances of the victim. But these statistics don’t tell the whole story as true of most statistics. The statistics include only those crimes where the backgrounds of not only the victims but the perpetrators, too, are known – meaning that thousands of cases left unsolved and with no description of the person who committed the crimes are discounted. This would include the vast majority of lynchings.

Please don’t provide statistics in your posts that are out of context.
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 20th June 2020 at 02:37.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Islander12 (20th June 2020), Kryztian (19th June 2020), Mark (19th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th June 2020), Tam (20th June 2020), Wind (20th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    1. taking a stroll
    2. going for a jog
    3. driving a car
    5. shopping

Not wise for white folk to do any of these things in certain parts of Oakland, California. This has been known for the past few decades by locals. Have plenty of personal examples of white people (including a grandmother and her nine-year-old granddaughter) being mugged and robbed and others, badly beaten. Maybe it is about colour; maybe not. No police follow up, although incidents were reported. It is simply viewed as stupid to venture into these neighbourhoods if you are white.
    lunaflare, that's very interesting. I've lived and worked in Oakland and never had a problem. Oakland is a city with a large homeless problem. Many of the homeless are mentally ill and many are people of color. Financial disparities in the Bay Area are as bad as just about anywhere in the US.

Crime in Oakland, black on black, black on white, white on black, white on Hispanic, etc., etc., has been a problem for decades just as just as it has in many other US cities.

I have also lived in the South and have friends who were mugged and robbed and beaten by white thugs because they were black.

I’m not sure you understood the point that I was making. Please elaborate if you will.
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 20th June 2020 at 02:41.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Tam (20th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Dorjezigzag, I expected you’d jump in with this stale racist trope.

Yes, in the study you quote and famously quoted by Rudy Guliani in a “discussion” centering on the killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, 93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks, but you fail to include the statistic for white homicide victims from the same study: 84 percent of white victims were killed by whites.

There are several reasons for this commonly known in criminology, first being that most murders are committed by friends or acquaintances of the victim. But these statistics don’t tell the whole story as true of most statistics. The statistics include only those crimes where the backgrounds of not only the victims but the perpetrators, too, are known – meaning that thousands of cases left unsolved and with no description of the person who committed the crimes are discounted. This would include the vast majority of lynchings.

Please don’t provide statistics in your posts that are out of context.[COLOR="red"]
    Let me remind you, you are the one that brought up race

and here we see the virtue signalling cancel culture of those unable to debate

OK so you just call me a racist for posting relevant FACTUAL statistics without any derogatory comments about race.

How f*cking dare you call me a racist, you know nothing of me and my life

I should not have to do this but Let me explain to you why this is relevant to your statement, you state that black people need to be more concerned about going about their everyday lives because of racism but most people that are attacking them are from there own race, so to say the problem comes from racism is incorrect.

If I was a homicide detective and I knew the murderer was Chinese would I investigate all other races just so I could be seen as more inclusive. No I would do all I could to solve the case as soon as possible. Unfortunately for the innocent black community that means that there is an increased risk of being a suspect because there is an increased level of crime enacted by their community.

I wasn't going to mention it but as you bring up the 84% compared to 93%, that basically means more black people are attacking white people than white people attacking black. Some of those attacks of blacks on whites will be racist attacks for instance they may have been incited by Marxists hell bent on race war who have been feeding the white privilege narrative. The majority of the killings though will just be down to circumstance with no race bases as with the white attacks on blacks, although on rare occasions they will happen
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 19th June 2020 at 23:19.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Alan (20th June 2020), Antagenet (20th June 2020), Maknocktomb (20th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Thank you Ken for starting this thread. I found that other thread on the topic sooo disappointing and even painful.

The amount of defensiveness and attempts to minimise the direness of the situation for people of color was not what I expected here.

How anyone cannot see that people of color have an extra layer challenge that is unjust is beyond me. How anyone could not see that this is not ok and that ....while there may be other reasons agenda wise regarding why this being brought up now ... that doesn't mean the problem isn't real and anyone who wants to brush over it is part of the problem.
    How can anyone say this is ok.....
    Quote 36% of unarmed people killed by police were black in 2015 despite black people being only 13% of the U.S. populationUnarmed black people were killed at 5x the rate of unarmed whites in 2015Only 13 of the 104 cases in 2015 where an unarmed black person was killed by police resulted in officer(s) being charged with a crime. 4 of these cases have ended in a mistrial or charges against the officer(s) being dropped and 4 cases are still awaiting trial or have a trial underway. Only 4 cases (Matthew Ajibade, Eric Harris, Paterson Brown Jr., and William Chapman) have resulted in convictions of officers involved, with a fifth case (Walter Scott) resulting in the officer pleading guilty. Of the 4 cases where the officer(s) involved have been convicted and sentenced, none were sentenced to serve more than 4 years in prison.
    All lives can't matter unless ....black lives matter...too!

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

AutumnW (20th June 2020), Catsquotl (20th June 2020), Cipher (20th June 2020), Forest Denizen (20th June 2020), Kryztian (20th June 2020), Peter UK (20th June 2020), Praxis (21st June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th June 2020), Tam (20th June 2020), Wind (20th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Don't edit my posts. I wouldn't edit yours.

I did NOT post in Bold.
    Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Addendum for Ken.

Ken, the reason that your quote is shortened and highlighted is that I have been told not to repost entire large posts in quotes – instead highlight that which I am commenting on in order to maintain the aesthetic appeal of the thread.

From the tone of your rebuttal I sense that you are angered by the Einstein quote on problem solving.

Just to be clear, the quote is used to highlight the ironic fact that BLM are funded by the same consciousness that created the conditions Black lives have lived under over 400 years.

Ken, I hate to see those who believe in a just cause being played like violin's in order serve the real perpetrating masters

Blessings Luke
    Ken, I've reposted part of Luke's updated post so you won't miss it.
    More often than not I'll highlight to emphasize a particular section.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th June 2020 at 00:04.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Forest Denizen (20th June 2020), Luke Holiday (20th June 2020), Mike (20th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th June 2020), Tam (26th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Do me one favor, all here in this thread. Go away from this thead for a quick look in the mirror.

What you just saw in that mirror, was a slave. Does not matter what color it was,it was a slave, following the devide agenda that you are told to follow.

Thus keeping you from seeing the real fault of all of this. You.

We need to come together NOW. Or else we are all screwed up the you know what, apart.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Antagenet (20th June 2020), Forest Denizen (20th June 2020), Icare (26th August 2020), Tam (20th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Dorzegieg

In response to Ken's post, rebutting your "statistics", you said:

"and here we see the virtue signalling cancel culture of those unable to debate"

Instead of debating, perhaps you should be conversing with those who don't share your deep commitment to racism.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    Do me one favor, all here in this thread. Go away from this thead for a quick look in the mirror.

What you just saw in that mirror, was a slave. Does not matter what color it was,it was a slave, following the devide agenda that you are told to follow.

We need to come together NOW. Or else we are all screwed up the you know what, apart.
    Easy for you to say at this point in time, when you might feel just ever so threatened by disease and possible social disruption. YOU look in the mirror. Your koombaya moment is entirely self focused.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Forest Denizen (20th June 2020), Kryztian (20th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Thank you Ken for starting this thread. I found that other thread on the topic sooo disappointing and even painful.

The amount of defensiveness and attempts to minimise the direness of the situation for people of color was not what I expected here.

How anyone cannot see that people of color have an extra layer challenge that is unjust is beyond me. How anyone could not see that this is not ok and that ....while there may be other reasons agenda wise regarding why this being brought up now ... that doesn't mean the problem isn't real and anyone who wants to brush over it is part of the problem.
    Quote 36% of unarmed people killed by police were black in 2015 despite black people being only 13% of the U.S. populationUnarmed black people were killed at 5x the rate of unarmed whites in 2015Only 13 of the 104 cases in 2015 where an unarmed black person was killed by police resulted in officer(s) being charged with a crime. 4 of these cases have ended in a mistrial or charges against the officer(s) being dropped and 4 cases are still awaiting trial or have a trial underway. Only 4 cases (Matthew Ajibade, Eric Harris, Paterson Brown Jr., and William Chapman) have resulted in convictions of officers involved, with a fifth case (Walter Scott) resulting in the officer pleading guilty. Of the 4 cases where the officer(s) involved have been convicted and sentenced, none were sentenced to serve more than 4 years in prison.
    It's hard to believe what has happened to this forum. Hard to believe, disappointing and just sad. Half the members don't want to mask up, yet I can easily picture them in KKK gear.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Forest Denizen (20th June 2020), Frank V (20th June 2020), Kryztian (20th June 2020), Praxis (21st June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th June 2020), Wind (20th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I don't think this will be a revelation for anyone here. Of course we are all slaves in that we need to pay just to exist and most of us are very limited in terms of what we can do.
    But right now the extent of those limitations are affected by skin color. If we want to throw off our shackles we need to come together and a crucial part of comming together is EQUALITY.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Cipher (20th June 2020), Forest Denizen (20th June 2020), Frank V (20th June 2020), Kryztian (20th June 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th June 2020), Tam (20th June 2020), Wind (20th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, in the study you quote and famously quoted by Rudy Guliani in a “discussion” centering on the killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, 93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks, but you fail to include the statistic for white homicide victims from the same study: 84 percent of white victims were killed by whites.

Please don’t provide statistics in your posts that are out of context.[COLOR="red"]

OK so you just call me a racist for posting relevant FACTUAL statistics without any derogatory comments about race.

I should not have to do this but Let me explain to you why this is relevant to your statement, you state that black people need to be more concerned about going about their everyday lives because of racism but most people that are attacking them are from there own race, so to say the problem comes from racism is incorrect.

If I was a homicide detective and I knew the murderer was Chinese would I investigate all other races just so I could be seen as more inclusive. No I would do all I could to solve the case as soon as possible. Unfortunately for the innocent black community that means that there is an increased risk of being a suspect because there is an increased level of crime enacted by their community.

I wasn't going to mention it but as you bring up the 84% compared to 93%, that basically means more black people are attacking white people than white people attacking black. Some of those attacks of blacks on whites will be racist attacks for instance they may have been incited by Marxists hell bent on race war who have been feeding the white privilege narrative. The majority of the killings though will just be down to circumstance with no race bases as with the white attacks on blacks, although on rare occasions they will happen
    "Some of those attacks of blacks on whites will be racist attacks for instance they may have been incited by Marxists hell bent on race war who have been feeding the white privilege narrative."

Mwahhaha. You couldn't make this **** up! Beautiful. Keep it coming. You're on a roll! "I should not have to do this but let me explain it to you." LOL Priceless

Hard to fathom you are serious, this is so ridiculous.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 20th June 2020 at 01:11.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th June 2020), Forest Denizen (20th June 2020), Frank V (20th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,526 times in 5,711 posts

Ken, you have a huge heart. I love you. But i think you're off on this one. Dorj's post was perfectly reasonable. You were out of order there.

Sometimes you first have to be dispassionate about things you're passionate or emotional about. You have to look at the data. Presenting data without waving a BLM flag at the same time does not make one racist.

It's true that most violent crime is intraracial, and not interracial. But the fact that this applies to whites too is irrelevant in the current conversation. Whites aren't blaming blacks for the deaths in the white population. It's the other way around

here it is:

According to the Washington Post, 1004 people were shot by police last year.

250 of them were black

of those 250, only 9 were unarmed. most of the rest were armed and resisting arrest.

there are roughly 42,000,000 black people in the country.

that means that 41,992,500 of them were not shot last year

and of the 7500 who were, the large majority of them were shot by other black people.

black people in this country are not under some kind of existential threat. not by white people anyway.

some levity:

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alan (20th June 2020), Antagenet (20th June 2020), Dorjezigzag (20th June 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Ivanhoe (20th June 2020), Maknocktomb (20th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

"Some of those attacks of blacks on whites will be racist attacks for instance they may have been incited by Marxists hell bent on race war who have been feeding the white privilege narrative."

Mwahhaha. You couldn't make this **** up! Beautiful. Keep it coming. You're on a roll! "I should not have to do this but let me explain it to you." LOL Priceless

Hard to fathom you are serious, this is so ridiculous.
    Please explain why you couldn't make this up ? Of course its going to happen as you have extremist nazi whites, there are also racist blacks who attack whites.

There are also self hating whites who hate their culture and their history and they destroy themselves, same with all races

Here is a video , only 2.30mins, regarding a racist black man, one of the victims a 64 year old woman.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Alan (20th June 2020), Jayke (20th June 2020), ryanfraser (20th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

According to internal investigation, Mike? Who says they were armed. What was the follow through? And where is the link?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Forest Denizen (20th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Dorzegieg

In response to Ken's post, rebutting your "statistics", you said:

"and here we see the virtue signalling cancel culture of those unable to debate"

Instead of debating, perhaps you should be conversing with those who don't share your deep commitment to racism.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Easy for you to say at this point in time, when you might feel just ever so threatened by disease and possible social disruption. YOU look in the mirror. Your koombaya moment is entirely self focused.
    I am Not Worried of any thing. Did not intend any harm here at all. Just saying this entire thing of anger pointed towards he , by you or anybody else, is not what we need right now. Love you.
    Last edited by bobme; 20th June 2020 at 02:09. Reason: Spelltd he instead of me

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (20th June 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Jayke (20th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)

It's hard to believe what has happened to this forum. Hard to believe, disappointing and just sad. Half the members don't want to mask up, yet I can easily picture them in KKK gear.
    I cant think of anyone that would want to wear KKK gear, how utterly ridiculous and offensive but there are a fair few that would like to put on their Mao suit and send people to the Gulag, re-education and ultimately extermination.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 20th June 2020 at 02:23.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Antagenet (20th June 2020), guayabal (18th August 2020), Ivanhoe (20th June 2020), Jayke (20th June 2020), Mike (20th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast