Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A deep investigation into the Floyd/Chauvin connection, and much more

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,902 times in 11,219 posts

Default Re: A deep investigation into the Floyd/Chauvin connection, and much more

IF similar incidents actually did occur in Madrid and Paris, all within a few days of each other, that would seem to be more indication that not only the US, but other countries are being subjected to the same kind of psyop, and that the controllers behind this are arrogantly tipping their hand ever more obviously.
    (Showing us again that at this is a psychological war as much as any other kind of war. )
    BUT I haven't seen any corroboration re incidents in Paris and Madrid, and that surely would have been all over the news.
    This "fact check" from Reuters says they didn't happen: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23J2JK
    (Not that Reuters is all that credible, OR Natural News, for that matter.)
    Has anyone else seen anything corroborating the claim that similar incidents happened in other countries around the same time as the Floyd incident?
    If not, the false claim reflects negatively back on Project Camelot, which is sad, as it just adds fuel to the fire.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2020), Tintin (28th June 2020), wegge (29th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A deep investigation into the Floyd/Chauvin connection, and much more

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    There is no way George Floyd participated in some kind of weird crisis actor thing, if that is what this video is stating.

Get out of your heads and into your hearts. There is a terrible problem with racism in the U.S, and murder by cop...etc...Don't blend it into some twisty turny complex conspiracy.

That serves nobody and is inadvertantly extremely cruel.
    The video is far far worse. That it is being discussed here with any serious is beyond disturbing. The video shows extremely tentative links between the nightclub owner Maya Santamaria and Barrack Obama, claiming her mother went to university with his mother. I researched this and there is no evidence that the woman presented is even Maya's mother.

It also tentatively links Maya to Hamas as she sold the nightclub 4 years to a company who may have owners who may be connected to Hamas.

It also tries to connect it to Pizzagate because a mural supporting George Floyd was decorated with hearts. I stopped watching at that point because I just couldnít.

The lengths people go to create a conspiracy out of an issue they donít support or believe in is gobsmacking and devastating. Cue the cries of ĎIím not racistí here.

Videos like this make me cry. I lose all hope for the future of humankind. When the people who are most energised to create change on this planet are supporting dross like this, I just canít.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

AutumnW (30th June 2020), Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), DaveToo (30th June 2020), Hym (30th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,852 times in 1,743 posts

Quote Posted by Justjane (here)
    [

It also tentatively links Maya to Hamas as she sold the nightclub 4 years to a company who may have owners who may be connected to Hamas.
    I tend to smash "investigative journalism" that revels in fuzzy phrases like "is connected to".

On a personal level in the early 2000s I knew of a Lebanese restaurateur I had admired for years get raked by investigation on "being connected to the Taliban". I also knew an Arabic court interpreter who was used for lots of cases related to this.

Most of it was a waste of time, since they were going after the wrong thing or nothing, viz., refusing to implicate Saudi Arabia and expose U. S. assets and so forth. It was a bit like a racist time-wasting campaign.

I have also extensively used the...Specially Designated Nationals list, I think that's what it is called, a list of "terrorists" that if you see them you are supposed to get the F. B. I. or something. And I had the damn thing go off several times about hispanics, since they could use two last names, plus nicknames and other aliases. A guy could have six names, and so if the system thinks it is pretty close to the person in front of you, there will be an interruption.

It's talking about some gunman in Colombia, as if he is arriving by boat or plane, and, here I am not doing any of that kind of stuff, and it starts telling me someone I already know is the commander of a death squad.

I turned it off every time.

I have voluntarily reported what I firmly believe to be coyotes or human traffickers, although I doubt a single thing was ever done about it. The system thinks it is better than you.

Everything is really suspicious and edgy and prone to press charges on a lot of innocents, in court or in public opinion.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

AutumnW (30th June 2020), Bill Ryan (29th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 times in 295 posts

Well there's 1 hr. and 28 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

At 24:00:
    "They were both bouncers at that restaurant for 17 years."

Not according to what I learned. Floyd only arrived in Minneapolis in 2014. So he could only have worked there for 6 years.

At 35:40:
    "Were the fires rioting and looting simply just random acts
    of violence, or is there a chance that these were targeted efforts
    to remove evidence of a much larger story
    ?"

So you mean to tell me that instead of the owners of the properties
    simply removing the evidence themselves, at their convenience, they
    preferred to have an elaborate murder plotted, so that the ensuing riots (which they were sure would take place) would result in the burning down of their properties and the destruction of the evidence??? !!!

I'm sure if the 'documentary' writer had 30 more minutes to work with, he would have made a connection
    between Floyd and JFK.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

AutumnW (30th June 2020), Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Hym (30th June 2020), Justjane (30th June 2020), shaberon (30th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,820 times in 2,476 posts

Just Jane,

Thank you for this!

"The lengths people go to create a conspiracy out of an issue they donít support or believe in is gobsmacking and devastating. Cue the cries of ĎIím not racistí here."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Justjane (30th June 2020), shaberon (30th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,131 times in 233 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Not according to what I learned. Floyd only arrived in Minneapolis in 2014. So he could only have worked there for 6 years.

?"

preferred to have an elaborate murder plotted, so that the ensuing riots (which they were sure would take place) would result in the burning down of their properties and the destruction of the evidence??? !!!

I'm sure if the 'documentary' writer had 30 more minutes to work with, he would have made a connection
    between Floyd and JFK.
    I just relistened to the scene at minute 24, itís a woman stating on the phone that they both worked there for 17 years, after that the narrator takes up again, stating that Chauvin worked there for 17 years outside, and Floyd for a year inside?
    Would urge you to listen again and not draw faulty conclusions.

Iím sure no one means to tell you something (and offend your intelligence?) thatís the story you construe in your mind. But couldnít it, on some level of reality, be possible that someone destroys evidence on their own and is very happy that he gets an official cover up that gives him an alibi etc?

The lie is different on every level so this can have many angles to it and reductionism and pulling out two facts out of a few hundred and adding your twist to them wonĎt help to arrive at a deeper truth (if the allusion that there might be a deeper truth is not already outrageous by itself)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 times in 295 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)

?"

between Floyd and JFK.
    I just relistened to the scene at minute 24, itís a woman stating on the phone that they both worked there for 17 years, after that the narrator takes up again, stating that Chauvin worked there for 17 years outside, and Floyd for a year inside?

Iím sure no one means to tell you something (and offend your intelligence?) thatís the story you construe in your mind. But couldnít it, on some level of reality, be possible that someone destroys evidence on their own and is very happy that he gets an official cover up that gives him an alibi etc?

The lie is different on every level so this can have many angles to it and reductionism and pulling out two facts out of a few hundred and adding your twist to them wonĎt help to arrive at a deeper truth (if the allusion that there might be a deeper truth is not already outrageous by itself)
    Wow don't be so defensive, or you'll come off sounding like you were in on the production!

I am very much aware that a woman stated that they both worked there for 17 years.
    What was the reason that the producer chose to air this false information above other information?
    Maybe he had the hots for her?

I know that if I was producing a film I would double and triple check information and make darn certain no false information
    was released (to tarnish my reputation).

Quote Iím sure no one means to tell you something (and offend your intelligence?) thatís the story you construe in your mind. But couldnít it, on some level of reality, be possible that someone destroys evidence on their own and is very happy that he gets an official cover up that gives him an alibi etc?
    Oh sure everything is possible. But it certainly doesn't make reasonable sense.

If you have evidence you need to destroy, just do it at your leisure. No one will know who did it or when.
    But don't have a murder committed, then hope riots will ensue, and that someone will target your property to burn it to the ground!

It just seems like a stupid way to destroy evidence.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st July 2020 at 02:02. Reason: fixed quote formatting

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,131 times in 233 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)

?"

between Floyd and JFK.

Wow don't be so defensive, or you'll come off sounding like you were in on the production!

I am very much aware that a woman stated that they both worked there for 17 years.
    What was the reason that the producer chose to air this false information above other information?
    Maybe he had the hots for her?

I know that if I was producing a film I would double and triple check information and make darn certain no false information
    was released (to tarnish my reputation).

Quote Iím sure no one means to tell you something (and offend your intelligence?) thatís the story you construe in your mind. But couldnít it, on some level of reality, be possible that someone destroys evidence on their own and is very happy that he gets an official cover up that gives him an alibi etc?
    Oh sure everything is possible. But it certainly doesn't make reasonable sense.

If you have evidence you need to destroy, just do it at your leisure. No one will know who did it or when.
    But don't have a murder committed, then hope riots will ensue, and that someone will target your property to burn it to the ground!

It just seems like a stupid way to destroy evidence.
    I tried to ask the producer for her number!

Good point about why take in her false claims, but he corrects them with his own words.

No one can tell how, when and by whom the evidence was destroyed (if there was any to begin with).
    BUT itís a dope official story that you can sell easily to anyone, Ąyeah look our records all went down in the riot flames.ď
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st July 2020 at 02:03. Reason: fixed quote formatting

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wegge For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2