+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Fall of the Cabal Part 10: The Return of the King

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default The Fall of the Cabal Part 10: The Return of the King

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd June 2020 at 16:27. Reason: edited the post after copying parts of it to other threads

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chriswallace For This Post:

spade (23rd June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,425 times in 839 posts

Default Re: The Fall of the Cabal Part 10: The Return of the King

Why is it worth a watch? If you supply a link to a website, or u-tube, or whatever, give a little description of what the link or website is. It 'aint that hard to do.

EDIT: The above was my original response to this thread. The original title of the thread was simply "Worth a watch" and then three videos embedded with no explanation at all of what the videos were. Bill has since changed things around a bit so my response seems a bit out of place.

However, it has been asked many, many times, on many, many threads, to please, if you are going to post a link, or video, ......... please provide a little explanation of what it is. And it would also be nice if the person providing the link would also post a bit of their own perception of the link or video. After all, this is a forum for discussion.
    Last edited by Orph; 23rd June 2020 at 14:00.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2020), leavesoftrees (23rd June 2020), Peter UK (22nd June 2020), Richard S. (23rd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

You should be giving us more than just three links to videos.

Give a summary of what we are gonna watch when we click it is the most important.

Another important part would be some sort of commentary on how you take the information and why you are feeling the need to share it will the forum.

Finally, you need to put it in the correct sub forums. From a brief click of these videos, it is Q anon nonsense, an interview from the Black Vault, who does great work and all on this forum should support the Black Vault, and then finally a UFO case about cattle mutilation.

Would you mind editing your post to add some of the missing information so people have some Idea of what this thread is about and is intended to do?

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    You should be giving us more than just three links to videos.

Give a summary of what we are gonna watch when we click it is the most important.
    Mod note from Bill: Yes, please always do.

It's important for two reasons:
    1. It means the topic is searchable via keywords.
    2. The thread title should always give an indication what the topic is, or else people may well waste their time opening it up and then finding this isn't of interest to them personally.
    I split the 3-video post into three parts and copied them all to the appropriate threads, where at least members and guests would see what the videos were about.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

HaveBlue (23rd June 2020), Hym (22nd June 2020), kudzy (22nd June 2020), onawah (22nd June 2020), Orph (22nd June 2020), Richard S. (23rd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th June 2020), Yoda (22nd June 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

It's from Q perspective, with "clues", about why Q fans think John Kennedy Jr. is still alive and is going to come back and be the new King
    Notes from the youtube page:
    "THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT... The Fall of the Cabal (10)
    Part 10: THE RETURN OF THE KING
    About president Trump’s spelling errors (Covfefe, Hamberders, Smocking Gun), his hints and clues, his direct communications with the people. About a future spokesman for the US, about John F. Kennedy senior & junior, their deaths. About the clues junior left behind, the Tiffany Blue Boxes, George Magazine, Survival Guide to the Future, Vincent Fusca, Nicola Tesla, John Trump, Julian Assange. About the possibility of time travel, worm holes, parallel timelines, the mysterious books by Ingersoll Lockwood, the Ingersoll Trump pocket watch, Alice in Wonderland, Follow the White Rabbit, Future Proves Past, Q in Star Trek, the Q-continuum, Trust the Plan, WWG1WGA…
    Part 10 of 10"
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd June 2020 at 17:53.
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Sarah Rainsong (24th June 2020), Sirus (22nd June 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It was the first of a set of posts I was trying to put together of random links, from some favourite clips for people to watch or listen to purely for entertainment purposes whilst they are stuck at home, bunched together for ease, so people didn't have to try and navigate through the forum, hence the reason it's in GENERAL and would be easy for anyone else to move about as Bill has obviously nobody agrees with that judging by the remarks it was my first attempt and I won't be making another I'll keep the other really good quality stuff for another forum I use, a couple of people said thanks there,
    Thanks anyway
    BYE

11. Link to Post #7
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

poor assange. He needs to be rescued! I really like this video... and I wish all in it were true. Poor titling unfortunately - maybe just "the Return of the King" would suffice.
    Last edited by spade; 23rd June 2020 at 13:00.

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

No, please. Q has to be one of the more insidious psyops the Oligarchy has ever run against ordinary people. It worked like a charm, too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Wind (23rd June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread