+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you see a small pixie or something similar in this video. Or is it faked ?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Do you see a small pixie or something similar in this video. Or is it faked ?

I’ve posted elsewhere about my experience(s) when I was young in a place on the property we called, “FairyLand”. As I got older it was easy to rationalize it away. My nephew helped rekindle what I knew to be real.
    Several years back, the kids and adults went for an early evening walk. I caught my nephew who was six or seven give a wave towards a row of forsythia bushes. His face said it all. He checked to see if anyone saw what he saw. I leaned over and whispered, “You see them, too?” He shook his head and grinned.
    Forsythia
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st April 2022 at 19:56.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th June 2020), Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), Billy (30th June 2020), Forest Denizen (29th June 2020), Harmony (30th June 2020), meeradas (30th June 2020), onawah (30th June 2020), Peter UK (29th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Re: Do you see a small pixie or something similar in this video. Or is it faked ?

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I’ve posted elsewhere about my experience(s) when I was young in a place on the property we called, “FairyLand”. As I got older it was easy to rationalize it away. My nephew helped rekindle what I knew to be real.
    Several years back, the kids and adults went for an early evening walk. I caught my nephew who was six or seven give a wave towards a row of forsythia bushes. His face said it all. He checked to see if anyone saw what he saw. I leaned over and whispered, “You see them, too?” He shook his head and grinned.
    Beautiful Paula,

If the purposes of the videos in the thread are none other than kindling of the imaginations of children and introducing them to the possibilities of the worlds of the unseen, then they have great merit.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2020), Bill Ryan (30th June 2020), Billy (30th June 2020), Forest Denizen (30th June 2020), Harmony (30th June 2020), onawah (30th June 2020), RunningDeer (30th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Most of us here in Avalon beleive in ETs...how many of you that beleive in them have seen one?

Most of us believe in other dimensions and how close ours can be be to another at times.

Look at the wonderful animals that we share this earth with...think about how you have related to them in your lifetime.

Is it then so hard to beleive in a small being like a fairy?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2020), Bill Ryan (30th June 2020), Billy (30th June 2020), Forest Denizen (30th June 2020), Harmony (30th June 2020), Hym (30th June 2020), Peter UK (30th June 2020), RunningDeer (30th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,054 times in 912 posts

I saw them often when I was young and spent so much time outdoors away from the noisy suburban neighborhood and later in the foothills and mountains.

A good friend talks about his meditations constantly being interrupted by fairies during his time around Mt.Shasta. They just wanted to play and disrupt his aggressions long enough for him to enjoy his life and to engage the magic that he, amongst but a few, could sense, see and hear.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2020), Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Billy (30th June 2020), Forest Denizen (30th June 2020), Harmony (30th June 2020), onawah (30th June 2020), Peter UK (30th June 2020), RunningDeer (30th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,559 times in 5,028 posts

Thank you guys for making this such an interesting thread

I also quite liked Erwin in the OP video, he is a bit of an odd ball and in one video I watched he claimed to pull out a little wooden perfectly made arrow from his neck, which he said was shot at him by a pixie, he also claimed it must have been dipped in some hallucinogenic substance as he felt strange then sat down and cut his beard and hair by a tree. He was definitely away with the fairies at this point.

But like most of you have said, he is harmless and if it makes others think differently, then all the best to him.

I also have a story to share. When I first moved to the West Highlands of Scotland in the early 80s with my family. The little village where I stayed was inhabited by an older generation who were mostly staunch Catholics, all the younger generation had left to be in the city.
    One old man named Angus asked me if I would do some joiner work for him in his house. He was in his 80s and passed away many years ago now.

While working in his house, he was chatting away getting to know this new comer into the village.
    He asked me if I liked fishing. I replied yes and I usually head up to the hill loch above my house to fish for trout. He replied, when you are up there again, keep your eyes peeled as there was little fairies that come to that Loch, he said he had seen them many times as a youngster long before the road was built when access to the village was by boat only.

I laughed and said, Oh yea, you are pulling my leg here, he put on a serious face and with a stern look said, I don't tell lies Billy, I am serious, I saw them, I swear on my mother's grave, then I realized he was indeed being very serious. I then stopped laughing.

He said he would head up to that Loch and sit a little distance from the Loch shore, then they would appear out of no where and playfully dance around not far away from him. He said they could dance on the water, they knew he was watching them. They never interacted with him apart from allowing him to see them. This happened many times for years until the road was built in the late 60s. Then he never saw them again.

Every time I head up to that Loch, I sit and watch and speak to them, but I have never had the honour of seeing them
    Last edited by Billy; 30th June 2020 at 17:13.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2020), Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Forest Denizen (30th June 2020), Hym (30th June 2020), onawah (30th June 2020), Peter UK (30th June 2020), RunningDeer (30th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Angels, Fairies and the Unseen Forces with John Van Auken (1:48:00)
    Join author and teacher John Van Auken as he presents a fascinating visual presentation of these beings that live just beyond our physical world: Angels, Fairies, and the "Unseen Forces" of life. He gives special attention to insights found in sacred text, Edgar Cayce’s amazing discourses, and his own personal experience with these ethereal helpers from beyond the veil! A great storyteller, Van Auken’s visual presentations add much to our understanding. He will also teach us how to use our "second sight" to see these mysterious beings in our own lives!
    Published on Apr 5, 2017

This one is only 12 minutes.
    John Van Auken on Angels, Fairies, Demons & the Elementals (12 min)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2020 at 14:47.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2020), Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Billy (1st July 2020), Forest Denizen (30th June 2020), Hym (30th June 2020), onawah (30th June 2020), Peter UK (30th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

That's a nice CGI of some creature. Not the best one but you can surely tell by the motion of creature.

Anyway, it was fun to watch
    Rise Above Ignorance!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Billy (1st July 2020), Forest Denizen (30th June 2020), Peter UK (30th June 2020), RunningDeer (30th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Whether this is real or fake does not shake my belief in the wee folk. I perhaps would not have such an interest in the ‘wee folk’ if it were not for an experience I had while camping with 4 friends in the woods of Balerno just outside Edinburgh.

We were about 12 years old and were determined to go on a camping expedition to these woods and my friends eventually persuaded their parents to let them. Everything was going great, we pitched camp alongside a river within the forest. It was idyllic and really felt like an adventure, we’d built a little fire and cooked over it and then went into one of our tents chatting and telling stories. One of our group had left to go to the toilet and he called back to us, tremoring in his voice, “there’s a little man watching us”. We looked at each other with disbelief and then left the tent to see what he was talking about.

Sure, enough across the small river, sat on a rock was a little man in a hooded cloak holding a gnarled stick in both hands between his legs. He wasn’t like a dwarf but like a miniature human reminding me somewhat of Yoda from Star Wars but less alien. He had an ancient air about him and what he lacked in stature he made up for in presence, we were terrified.

We had planned to split up and sleep in the two tents, but we were so scared we all decided to sleep in the bigger tent where we had been chatting. Of course, we couldn’t sleep and scared each other further by speculating what he could be. We did mention fairies and elves but Charlie the one who first saw him got an idea in his head that he was ‘Old Nick’. I don’t think he was being very mythologically accurate, but he told us of a demon who takes away children and we were petrified. We did venture out a few more times and he was still there calmly looking over us, saying nothing.

Looking back, I don’t think he was the evil figure that our fear of the unknown constructed from his presence. He actually seemed very peaceful and wise and I wish that I had crossed the river and got closer to him and attempted closer communication. We had tried to talk to him from across the river, but he never replied. Who knows though perhaps if I had done that, I would have been whisked away to some underground fairy kingdom never to be seen again? We eventually fell asleep and the next day we saw footprints formed by tiny boots that went from the location up into the valley. Unsurprisingly we ended up cutting our camping adventure short and spent months after searching libraries for mythological creatures.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2020), Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Billy (1st July 2020), Forest Denizen (30th June 2020), Hym (30th June 2020), mokosh (30th June 2020), Peter UK (30th June 2020), RunningDeer (30th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2