+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you make of the proposed UK Post Covid lockdown rules...?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Default What do you make of the proposed UK Post Covid lockdown rules...?

Draconian? Reptilian? ...or worse?

Post-lockdown rules in full: No loud music or live sport in pubs, bars must KEEP drinkers' contact details for 21 days and police can be called to businesses if people get too close

"Music must be turned down low, ketchup sachets will replace bottles, and pints should be ordered on your smartphone in pubs and restaurants in England, new guidance from the Government has said."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...own-rules.html
    Last edited by scotslad; 24th June 2020 at 16:33.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2020), greybeard (24th June 2020), Gwin Ru (24th June 2020), Islander12 (24th June 2020), janette (24th June 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (24th June 2020), norman (24th June 2020), toppy (25th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: What do you make of the proposed UK Post Covid lockdown rules...?

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)

Post-lockdown rules in full: No loud music or live sport in pubs, bars must KEEP drinkers' contact details for 21 days and police can be called to businesses if people get too close

"Music must be turned down low, ketchup sachets will replace bottles, and pints should be ordered on your smartphone in pubs and restaurants in England, new guidance from the Government has said."

Seems it's not about the virus, eh?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

celticwarrior (24th June 2020), ClearWater (25th June 2020), greybeard (25th June 2020), janette (24th June 2020), scotslad (24th June 2020), toppy (25th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Seems it's not about the virus, eh?
    It was never about the virus TomKat it was about training people to acquiesce out of fear.
    I have sons, who to this day, are convinced that the virus is deadly = a threat to the whole of humanity and that we need to follow the Government rules for our own good.
    They will accept the vaccine when it arrives and the Grandchildren will also be vaccinated.
    I despair.
    It is easier to con people than convince them they have been conned.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (25th June 2020), avid (24th June 2020), celticwarrior (24th June 2020), ClearWater (25th June 2020), DaveToo (25th June 2020), EFO (25th June 2020), janette (24th June 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (24th June 2020), scotslad (25th June 2020), toppy (25th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,133 times in 8,307 posts

pints should be ordered on your smartphone in pubs and restaurants in England

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (25th June 2020), DaveToo (25th June 2020), greybeard (24th June 2020), janette (24th June 2020), scotslad (24th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

I'd hate to think there IS something worse. It's not going to make going to the pub the pleasurable experience it once was. Just going to the supermarket can be stressful enough with lots of fearful people nearly tipping over the edge. A woman shouted very rudely at me the other day because I was not following the arrows and I would've had to pass her ..my tongue nearly bled I had to bite it that hard ,compassion and manners to a long way😣. Also what if you don't have a smartphone ? Is this just another AI ploy to get us all connected and zombified with phones if your not already ?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

DaveToo (25th June 2020), greybeard (25th June 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (24th June 2020), scotslad (24th June 2020), toppy (25th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

I posted publicly on facebook my experience of both TESCO and ASDA here in the UK - shopping in silence ! no banter, no speaking....and when i backed up 4ft to get a punnet of strawberries I was faced with a hand in my face and felt like I had done something wrong. The world has changed and those following the media have swallowed it whole, yet for me, I think there are several viewpoints about the whole co-vid pullava....

...I say more about it here - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...49#post1362149

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

avid (25th June 2020), DaveToo (25th June 2020), greybeard (25th June 2020), janette (24th June 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (24th June 2020), toppy (25th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

Hello scotslad ..great post and I too like to think I'm in number 4. Wherever we are I guess we are all dealing with it in our own ways. We all have to learn and figure it out at our own pace I suppose. I listened to a Gregg baden interview the other day and he said something that really hit home. ' We are all grieving for the life we once had knowing that it will never be the same again'..or words to that effect. I can honestly say I have felt that way myself and was getting quite depressed with it..but the irony is ..I feel ,that nothing WILL be the same again as we are ascending back to being the superhumans we once were.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

greybeard (25th June 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (24th June 2020), scotslad (25th June 2020), toppy (25th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Iam expecting house repo like never before.
    Tax hikes to 30% to pay of the dept and inflation to skyrocket .

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

greybeard (25th June 2020), janette (25th June 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (24th June 2020), scotslad (25th June 2020), toppy (25th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

It's really quite surreal lol

Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 24th June 2020 at 23:34.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

ClearWater (25th June 2020), DaveToo (25th June 2020), greybeard (25th June 2020), janette (25th June 2020), toppy (25th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    It's really quite surreal lol

I think dancing with a face mask while drinking is more dangerous than the virus!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ClearWater (25th June 2020), Dorjezigzag (2nd July 2020), greybeard (25th June 2020), janette (25th June 2020), toppy (25th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I don't know about the UK, but in North America the media propaganda has done a subtle morph from "Covid deaths" to "Covid cases" and "surging infections!" People who are not sick are getting tested by the thousands and showing up positive (many or most, statistically, are probably false positives). So states are now shutting down again to avoid the spread of the virus which, clearly, is not a threat.

It seems the biggest fear of the govt is that we will achieve herd immunity before a vaccine can be developed. So it's really a race to avoid herd immunity.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (25th June 2020), greybeard (25th June 2020), scotslad (26th June 2020), toppy (25th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,133 times in 8,307 posts

Saturday July 4th, pub opening day, is nearly here:

Here's something serious to think about before giving your identity to ANY pub under the new rules.

The contact tracing scam is going to gobble you up as soon as they get one case they can lie and confirm is a covid19 positive.

If that person was recorded by a pub as being in the same pub you were in, they will add you ( everyone in the pub ) to the covid positive database. Once they've got you on that database, they've got you by the balls forever.

I've just completely changed my mind about going to any pub under the current rules.

Keep in mind that nearly if not ALL of us are actually corona virus positive. We have been since the first cold we ever caught as babies. The tests are fake or as good as. They can FIND ANYONE THEY WANT TO BE A POSITIVE COVID ID. After a few weeks of opening the pubs, they'll come up with some scam reason for a sample test here and there ( probably a fake 2nd wave ). From that they will get a positive result. Then they can go right through the entire pub going world of drinkers and slam all of them on that contact tracing database, permanently.

Once on that database, those people will more potentially be subject to brick wall restrictions, probably centred around accepting the Bill Gates "vaccine" before they can do almost ANYTHING in the near future.

The consequences of being on that database are not yet fully realised. They won't hit us with the consequences until after they've fooled most of us into being on it.

If someone proves to me I've got all that wrong, I'll buy you a pint.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

greybeard (2nd July 2020), samildamach (2nd July 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Saturday July 4th, pub opening day, is nearly here:

Here's something serious to think about before giving your identity to ANY pub under the new rules.

The contact tracing scam is going to gobble you up as soon as they get one case they can lie and confirm is a covid19 positive.

If that person was recorded by a pub as being in the same pub you were in, they will add you ( everyone in the pub ) to the covid positive database. Once they've got you on that database, they've got you by the balls forever.

I've just completely changed my mind about going to any pub under the current rules.

Keep in mind that nearly if not ALL of us are actually corona virus positive. We have been since the first cold we ever caught as babies. The tests are fake or as good as. They can FIND ANYONE THEY WANT TO BE A POSITIVE COVID ID. After a few weeks of opening the pubs, they'll come up with some scam reason for a sample test here and there ( probably a fake 2nd wave ). From that they will get a positive result. Then they can go right through the entire pub going world of drinkers and slam all of them on that contact tracing database, permanently.

Once on that database, those people will more potentially be subject to brick wall restrictions, probably centred around accepting the Bill Gates "vaccine" before they can do almost ANYTHING in the near future.

The consequences of being on that database are not yet fully realised. They won't hit us with the consequences until after they've fooled most of us into being on it.

If someone proves to me I've got all that wrong, I'll buy you a pint.

Good points! And I agree with everything you said.
    However, there will come a point in time in the not too distant future when so many people will
    be testing positive as to make a complete mockery of Covid and the tests.

They will essentially become MEANINGLESS to even the mainstream normies.

Check out Del's latest video.
    Corona cases surging in the U.S. yet the deaths are plummeting.
    Hmmmmmmmmm............

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

greybeard (2nd July 2020), norman (2nd July 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

I have been told that some have submitted a test without even getting swab swiped against anything and it came back as a covid positive.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Gwin Ru (3rd July 2020), norman (3rd July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread