Thread: UFO encounter in Brazil 20 years ago

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Post Unidentified Living Being Encounter in Brazil 20 Years Ago

Hi,

Remarks: Before I start I want to say that I have no concrete evidence to prove anything that I am writing here, also I never talked with anyone about it except the two other friends which one does not believe at all it was an alien or something extraterrestrial, I do believe it was.

Well, back in 2000 I was 23 years old, living and working in Brazil, from 1999 until about 2004 I was engaged in off-road (weekends only) with a Japanese friend that moved to Brazil that time, we went to many different places in the country side, sometimes very remote parts of the country, Brazil is a big and beautiful country by the way, our intention was find good off-road places to enjoy nature and life, but one day we had this extraordinary experience in the woods.

The place where the supposedly "encounter" occurred is called in Portuguese "Serra da Cantareira" which is a range of mountains near the Sao Paulo Capital City, we got a map from a friend and he said there were very nice waterfalls in the woods, the place were never explored by tourism then it was nature in perfect order, since it met our goals, we decided to go, geared up and went to the mountains, arriving at the supposed location, the dirty road was in very bad shape and there was a huge tree blocking all the way, even with a Jeep CJ we could not get in further, but the maps showed that we were just 2 km from the falls (that time we got no phones with GPS, we used old fashioned paper maps), then we decided to take a hike, after 1 hour we got there, beautiful place, pristine nature, everything we were expecting, we decide to camp over there, light a bonfire and prepare some food, then after a long talk me and the 2 other friends, we spot something in the woods, it was like watching us, and we saw two strong lights resembling eye balls lightened up, slightly moving, it was deep in the woods but we could perfectly see the lights moving, our first thought was, it is a wild cat, since that area there is many of these creatures and it was night, of course animals go hunt at night, after that it just gonna, we kept talking until we heard noises in the wood, seems like someone was walking but this time much closer and then again those lights, the same light 100% sure, and it started to come close to us but never leaving the woods, that's when we saw a shadow, it was tall, maybe 2.5 meters tall, I really do not know, I am sure it was not an animal, because animal does not stand like that, and they got no bears in Brazil, then it was not a bear, it was something else, it made some weird noise like a pipe or a flute, at this point I was freaking out and we look each other and said run to the Jeep, we left all our gear at the spot and run as fast as we could, got into the Jeep and rushed away from that place, in the other day at morning we returned there to recover our gears, it was all there, untouched, then my conclusion was: not a thieve, not a bear, it was something else.

This event bugged me for all these years, today I am strongly convinced that it was a kind of encounter with an extraterrestrial entity, my Japanese friend believe as much as I do, my other Brazilian friend do not believe at all, in his mind it was a wild animal with a very bright light in the eyes.

I never post this experience anywhere else before today, also I never talked to anyone about that (you all know how people look at you when talking about aliens), I do believe Project Avalon is the right place to post this type of thing, but if I am wrong please Mods remove it or transfer to the correct place.

Thanks for reading, it is no joke at all, it happened to me, as I said I got no way to prove that, it is just my memories, and my friends memories, and this was not the only experience I got with weird stuffs, when a boy only 9 years old I saw strange lights in the sky, I was with my mother and sister and 4 or 5 other people and we all saw the lights moving up and down pretty fast and disappearing.

First I saw the lights in the sky when a young boy, then when on my twenties I had this encounter with unidentified living being, I am looking forward for my next experience, but I am not forcing it to happen, if it does I just hope to survive to tell the tale.

I just do not like to comment much about these stuffs and look like a weirdo, liar or whatever, this is my first report ever, please bear with me.
    Last edited by palehorse; 25th June 2020 at 14:48. Reason: changed title, it was not an UFO
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th June 2020), Ben (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (25th June 2020), Bluegreen (25th June 2020), boja (25th June 2020), EFO (25th June 2020), Iancorgi (25th June 2020), iota (24th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th June 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2023), meeradas (25th June 2020), O Donna (25th June 2020), Parsi-X (10th April 2023), Rawhide68 (25th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th June 2020), sijohn (25th June 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th June 2020), toppy (26th June 2020), Wansen (25th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: UFO encounter in Brazil 20 years ago

I have a question:the eyes were lit like two orange lights?Thanks you.
    I'm asking you this because my wife in one of our wandering in the nearby forests and taking pictures she told me that she saw something that later we naming "him":the robot.Of course it wasn't a robot but it was something that wasn't suppose to be there.

After that encounter we went many times after,but it wasn't there.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th June 2020), Bill Ryan (10th April 2023), iota (24th December 2021), O Donna (25th June 2020), palehorse (25th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th June 2020), toppy (26th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO encounter in Brazil 20 years ago

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    I have a question:the eyes were lit like two orange lights?Thanks you.
    I'm asking you this because my wife in one of our wandering in the nearby forests and taking pictures she told me that she saw something that later we naming "him":the robot.Of course it wasn't a robot but it was something that wasn't suppose to be there.

After that encounter we went many times after,but it wasn't there.
    No, it was white light the size of lemons, not that big, but very bright.
    I did think about the possibility of someone trying to trick us, but that would make no sense, first because no one knew where exactly we were that day and also if that was the intention it didn't work because we didn't comment about this experience with anyone, me and the Japanese friend we kept the event for ourselves, the Brazilian friend didn't believe at all, as I said he thought it was an animal of some sort.

A robot is Interesting, but it was 20 years ago, I do not think a robot would be in the woods in that mountain.

After that we never returned to that place, except the next morning to pickup our camp gears.

I truly have no idea what happened that day, it still a big mystery for me, the closest idea is: it was an alien.
    --

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2023), EFO (25th June 2020), iota (24th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2023), toppy (26th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

Default Re: Unidentified Living Being Encounter in Brazil 20 Years Ago

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

I just do not like to comment much about these stuffs and look like a weirdo, liar or whatever, this is my first report ever, please bear with me.
    Friend you are anything but what you state above.. as a childhood experiencer or should I say experiencer since childhood..there are many things the human mind is limited in its understanding and perception.. till we awaken to the moment that "reality" is what you make of it.

i too felt apprehension in putting my story here- but as you will see there are like minded souls here to support each other so I am sending you good vibes!
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2023), palehorse (15th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Unidentified Living Being Encounter in Brazil 20 Years Ago

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

Friend you are anything but what you state above.. as a childhood experiencer or should I say experiencer since childhood..there are many things the human mind is limited in its understanding and perception.. till we awaken to the moment that "reality" is what you make of it.

i too felt apprehension in putting my story here- but as you will see there are like minded souls here to support each other so I am sending you good vibes!
    Thanks Parsi, much appreciated
    --

10. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread