1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Default Re: "Preparations Have Already Begun": David Icke on Agenda2030

One of David Icke's grand statements recently, actually, on Brian Rose LondonReal interview was that we are all different points of attention on a narrow band of frequency of a vast consciousness. He is only telling us what we innately know and should be more aware of then all the rest is rubbish.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), greybeard (30th June 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), Holly Lindin (4th July 2020), Jake (4th July 2020), mountain_jim (30th June 2020), Moz (2nd July 2020), scotslad (1st July 2020), Tyy1907 (30th June 2020), wondering (29th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

I was listening to an interview by the US Chamber of Commerce Foundation of Bill and Melinda Gates (24 June 2020) when my jaw dropped at the 6:30m mark from the comment that Gates made about the pandemic. So I edited and captured the 30 seconds to share.

We can only speculate on what Gates is inferring, but for me, if I was in the same room as Gates when he made this comment, I would immediately be asking him "what do you mean by that", because it certainly is a loaded statement. Also watch his smirk after he makes this comment.

Given that his foundation funds - and thereby controls - most of the key health organisations that make pandemics happen, it shouldn't come as any surprise that a guy who thrives on the global vaccine business would not hesitate to create an environment conducive to more pandemics.
    Last edited by Andre; 30th June 2020 at 08:45.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), greybeard (1st July 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), Holly Lindin (4th July 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), mountain_jim (30th June 2020), Moz (2nd July 2020), Satori (1st July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd July 2020), Sunny-side-up (3rd July 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,109 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    I was listening to an interview by the US Chamber of Commerce Foundation of Bill and Melinda Gates (24 June 2020) when my jaw dropped at the 6:30m mark from the comment that Gates made about the pandemic. So I edited and captured the 30 seconds to share.

We can only speculate on what Gates is inferring, but for me, if I was in the same room as Gates when he made this comment, I would immediately be asking him "what do you mean by that", because it certainly is a loaded statement. Also watch his smirk after he makes this comment.

Given that his foundation funds - and thereby controls - most of the key health organisations that make pandemics happen, it shouldn't come as any surprise that a guy who thrives on the global vaccine business would not hesitate to create an environment conducive to more pandemics.
    Amazing hubris. Not only his smirk, listen to and look at his wife at that same moment. Thanks for posting.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

gord (2nd July 2020), greybeard (1st July 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), Moz (2nd July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd July 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

--

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Actually, David Icke has always said — and still says — that it'll all work out okay in the end. He was shown this long ago, back in the early 90s.
    And he is right. It will work out in the end.

We are humans becoming.

We are shaking off the limitations and impositions bit by bit.

The energetic revolution can be felt by most who pay attention.

The transformation is very hard for some.. but... I am sure that all the things that the ptb try will continue to backfire by catalyzing our march toward becoming the free beings we are destined to be, even though we are still held back from becoming that and we are still struggling to make that a reality in the new paradigm.

Stand your ground.
    Last edited by Anchor; 1st July 2020 at 10:42.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Alekahn2 (2nd July 2020), ClearWater (1st July 2020), greybeard (1st July 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), Jake (4th July 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), mountain_jim (1st July 2020), Moz (2nd July 2020), Satori (1st July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd July 2020), Sunny-side-up (3rd July 2020), Yoda (1st July 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by Andre (here)

Amazing hubris. Not only his smirk, listen to and look at his wife at that same moment. Thanks for posting.
    Yep. He's actually excited there's going to be second wave of this stupid virus and that probably means another f*cking lock down around the world, which is not even necessary. The new normal as they say. Constant lock downs, mandatory vaccinations plus a lot of rioting and probably another civil war in US. Tom Hanks is another celebrity pushing this same agenda forward, he of course being the covid19-spokesperson. Someone edited this same interview and now it's totally spot on.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

May be off topic (but don't really think so).
    The following post from today is adding info to the claims of Ickehttps://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...wn-Guns-Butter

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Moz For This Post:

Harmony (4th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2