Thread: Mainstream Sportscasters Waking Up

1. Link to Post #81
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Default Re: Mainstream Sportscasters Waking Up

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Jane: do you have children?
    Sorry, but in my own experience in real life situations -- for example at my work place -- I've noticed the following:
    Whenever someone comes up out of the blue with a personal question like "do you have children?",
    then it's the initiation of a sneak attack.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Justjane (10th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justjane (here)
    Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Justjane it would be really helpful if you could share why you support communism.  As you are well aware it is a word that could be said is very triggering to some as it is loaded with different interpretations, perspectives and experiences.

I did read you mentioned being pushed for time so perhaps a brief list of communist ideals you support or a brief explanation of what advantages you see in communism; in other words how do you imagine a communist society to look like.

I'm genuinely interested in the contemporary marxist/communist view and if there are others of like mind; perhaps some links that I could look at.

If you are able to share information on this topic perhaps a new thread would be helpful for discussion.  Thanks.
    Well in theory Communism is of course one of the best systems out there. Way better then Capitalism. Communism is all about sharing, cooperating, equality etc. While Capitalism is all about competing, rich get richer, 1 percent owns more then half of the worlds wealth etc.
    I don't think any of our current rigid exclusive systems as designed are the answer. We need to start thinking outside the boxes.
    Yeah i agree with you there. Personally i love the ideas like a resourced based economy. Or a donut economy. There are plenty of things to use. Problem is that the people at the top are not open for this kind of ideas. So the whole fake democracy system should be changed as well. Bottum up democracy seems like the way to go.
    Absolutely but both of these are just derivations of communism and are so named to delineate their association.

I found it interesting that the alt right videos I’ve been watching lately have started attacking and demonising technocratic economic principles. No surprise there.

RBE needs a resurgence.
    Jane: you're quite good at sounding smart but more importantly, and i did ask nicely: do you have children? It's a pertinent question, simple to answer, and totally relevant. You could call it the relevant in the room, if you like.
    Why is having or not having children important? I’ve only just returned to this thread, not ignoring you, but I’m perplexed by the question.

Also, can’t note anything contradictory in what I’ve written perhaps you’d like to explain.
    I'll respond to your question when you have answered mine. As I said, it's the relevant in the room.
    Good luck with that. Don’t go in for blackmail.
    Interesting response. Don't go in for obfuscation....and dishonesty....
    Except that’s what you’re doing so 💁🏻‍♀️

You’re asking personal questions about me without explaining why as though that can identify something about me and your making statements without explanation and refusing to answer questions about it.

I can’t converse like this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Tintin (10th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

A very brilliant man, the late Dr. Christopher Hills
    ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hills)
    ...wrote a lot about the various "isms", how they work and don't work, and what could be done to bring about better order in the world for everyone, particularly in his books The Golden Egg and Nuclear Evolution.
    ( http://hillsfoundation.org/ )
    But the thing that's really stuck in my mind over the years was his belief that no system will work well until we are able to identify psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists, and prevent them from doing harm.
    Recently on the forum ( in a video in the thread about mind control I think) something was mentioned briefly about clinical trials that are being done to identify psychopaths, by showing them images of people being horrifically abused.
    The subjects are hooked up to some kind of device that records when they are feeling pleasure, which would be true of psychopaths.
    Shades of "A Clockwork Orange"

...and horrific enough to think about in itself, but at least some progress is being made in the identification process, hopefully.
    Psychopaths especially of those three categories are said to be exceedingly clever at hiding who they really are, in mimicking emotions, displaying fake empathy (they have no real empathy), etc.
    Sociopaths and narcissists are empathy-deficient, though in varying degrees, and not as ruthless, but still capable of inflicting great harm.
    It would be great if, once identified, such people could be treated or at least prevented from doing damage until some way to effectively treat them could be found.
    (I think identifying them could be done in a clinical setting, but actually healing them would probably have to involve a more spiritual approach, like exorcism since some form of possession by demonic entities would no doubt be at least part of the problem.)
    But until that happens, it's difficult for me to imagine any of the present "isms" working in a truly constructive way.
    What we have in the US now is more corporatocracy (shades of Blade Runner)

...than anything, which perhaps is the final, fatal end stage of capitalism.
    The practice of US imperialism (championed as "safeguarding democracy) has no doubt been responsible for as many deaths as any communist state (particularly if you include the genocide of Native Americans); it's just much better at hiding what it's doing and painting a nicer face on it.
    There's no doubt that Americans enjoy many freedoms and a standard of living far better than most of the world, but it's been in large part due to exploitation.
    I think most Americans would like that to stop, but since the madmen still have control, it's very difficult to change the course.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th July 2020 at 00:14.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (10th July 2020), Franny (10th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,746 times in 5,529 posts

The question I asked is relevant from the point of view of how one might structure a lived environment for any dependents, unable to form a concrete opinion yet, based upon your own very strident comments around Marxism and how that might apply to that social milleu. That was the thrust behind the questioning

How do you apply your fervent views, assuming you do, in the lived sense? Bear in mind that it is future generations who have to live with the consequences of how you bring them up.

What was immediately surprising to me was how uncomfortable you were in answering something so straightforward, or not answering something so straightforward.
    Last edited by Tintin; 10th July 2020 at 00:23.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,559 times in 5,713 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Fwiw,

On the issue of competence and hierarchies in Western society...I want to propose a middle ground here. The people most likely to succeed are those who have some generational wealth behind them (not always necessary, but it gives them a bit of an edge) who are highly competent and who are also ruthless and pitiless.

Take Jeff Bezos, for example....Now, you could say he's highly competent. Sure. Has society truly benefited from Amazon? Looked at one way, sheer convenience, yeah...Looked at another way...monopolization of retail and expanding across sectors illegal business practices (I can elaborate but won't here).

Not to mention the malinvestment of so many investors piling into this stock and a few others, which starves a real community of needed capital. He pays as little as he can get away with to his employees and works around providing health care by using temp workers. Workers who may have had a shot at starting their own little retail operations could not get past the Amazon barrier. Amazon has a sweet heart deal with delivery services and they don't pay taxes in Canada, though they ship their product here.

In nature this would be seen as parasitism disguised as mutualism, or a mutualism evolving into pure parasitism.

Bezos represents the very essence of success and you can say he is the most competent but you can also say, he is the most sociopathic, as well. Does society over all benefit when we reward people like him way too much? At a certain point, you can't say, "Well, he worked hard for it. He deserves it." No he doesn't, and no,
    we don't deserve his pathology.

I hear you Jess.

The risk with capitalism is always going to be these huge gaps in wealth. It's a real problem!

I'm not saying we shouldn't do anything about it, I'm just saying I dont think we quite know what to do about it without making everything worse.

Communism may prevent those huge gaps, but what you get in return, imo, is not worth it. The potential dangers you avoid with capitalism are not worth what might be gained with communism, is the way I see it.

As an aside, Bezos eerily reminds of me Steven Greer a little, both formerly skinny wimpy dudes who packed on a ton of muscle and changed their lives dramatically. He and Greer both look like different people now. Bill has an interesting theory about Greer, actually. And that is this: the guy we now know as Greer is actually not the guy we used to know as Greer. That might make a cool thread actually

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (10th July 2020), ClearWater (10th July 2020), Franny (10th July 2020)

10. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The question I asked is relevant from the point of view of how one might structure a lived environment for any dependents, unable to form a concrete opinion yet, based upon your own very strident comments around Marxism and how that might apply to that social milleu. That was the thrust behind the questioning

How do you apply your fervent views, assuming you do, in the lived sense? Bear in mind that it is future generations who have to live with the consequences of how you bring them up.

What was immediately surprising to me was how uncomfortable you were in answering something so straightforward, or not answering something so straightforward.
    Then why not just ask the question? What does my having or not having children have to do with it? My reticence in answering has to do with how you framed and repeated the question several times. It was creepy.

I’m still not sure I understand your question.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

AutumnW (10th July 2020), silvanelf (14th July 2020)

12. Link to Post #87
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

I hear you too, Mike and Jane too. We have to come up with something that is somehow able to include all of us while incorporating the best of many different economic models.

And yes about Greer and Bezos. Looks like they took one long look in the mirror and went full gorilla at some point. And it's kind of a metaphor. Do you want a well muscled company that is competetive without being ruthless? Do you want to pay your employees a living wage and--maybe even offer them first dibs on stock when the company goes public? Or do you want to roid up, get all aggressive, lose empathy and throw people out of work and your employees around, like samsonite luggage?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Franny (10th July 2020), Mike (10th July 2020)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

in the conversation with God books a proposal is made by God(?) that involves a hybrid system that allows for people to make ungodly sums of money while still supporting the lower and middle class. and i think it involved a ceiling on the amount of money one could make annually; and anything above that would be recycled to the bottom. something like that.

when i read that, it really appealed to me. and it felt good! and i posted about it not too long ago. and i think Christian came along and explained how it just wouldn't work, which was disappointing. damn you Christian

re universal income: i have mixed feelings about it. but before i explain them, i'll admit right now that if it were about to be implemented here i'd be quite happy about it!

i think humans are built to work against something. some sort of struggle. i'm not a masochist, but i do think meaning can be found in struggle and overcoming. i think that's how we grow, both physically and spiritually. but then there's what appears to me to be needless suffering, which stifles growth of any kind and is quite destructive. and the trick - regardless of what system we're discussing - in my opinion, is in finding a way to reduce needless suffering without also removing meaning from people's lives.

some of our best art and literature was created by people who were suffering and just needed to scream a little. i think art needs that kick. but again, too much suffering kills art. so some sort of balance needs to be struck, but i'm having a hard time articulating it.

i need some fear to get my butt in gear. it really helps me. but if i'm overwhelmed by it, it paralyzes me. i don't like to be too comfortable. i get soft and lazy. if i was given a salary that i didn't earn, i think that would be the end of me.. in any kind of creative sense anyway. but i wouldn't decline it either
    Last edited by Mike; 10th July 2020 at 01:33.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (10th July 2020), Franny (10th July 2020)

16. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I hear you too, Mike and Jane too. We have to come up with something that is somehow able to include all of us while incorporating the best of many different economic models.

And yes about Greer and Bezos. Looks like they took one long look in the mirror and went full gorilla at some point. And it's kind of a metaphor. Do you want a well muscled company that is competetive without being ruthless? Do you want to pay your employees a living wage and--maybe even offer them first dibs on stock when the company goes public? Or do you want to roid up, get all aggressive, lose empathy and throw people out of work and your employees around, like samsonite luggage?

Honestly, I think we just tend to unnecessarily over complicate things. At its core, communism means that we all own the means of production and we all benefit from them equally. No one should have any ideological problem with that unless theyre a narcissist or a sociopath.

We’ve allowed the ruling classes to rape the planet and our labour to serve their own ends. We have the illusion of freedom but we’re trapped in a system which keeps us slaves to debt, where difference leads to bigotry and which prioritises division. Everything you think is a construct, manipulated by the controllers, designed to give you the illusion of free will while you buy their products, consume their entertainment and adhere to their cultural framework.

Capitalism is a lie. You don’t need competition to foster either innovation or creativity. Humans are naturally innovative and creative. It is our nature.

Most people do want to work and contribute. Smart people choose lower paying work all the time. Look at doctors versus stockbrokers.

Communism means that we can choose work which aligns with our interests and our strengths. We don’t have to chase the dollar, we can choose meaning. And there is a place for everybody according to their skills, experience and ability.

Will there still be **** jobs? Sure. And who’ll want to do them? Funnily enough, plenty of people if the conditions are right. Monotonous work conducted in short bursts is perfect for artists and creatives as they don’t get dragged into the inconveniences of other work like having to care about what their doing or playing office politics or whatever and it’s perhaps a nice trade off for them to live their dream. It would also help to keep egos in check and act as a leveller. You wanna be a rock star? Fine, go clean the toilets first.

Could go on, but you get the idea.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Mike (10th July 2020), silvanelf (14th July 2020)

18. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    in the conversation with God books a proposal is made by God(?) that involves a hybrid system that allows for people to make ungodly sums of money while still supporting the lower and middle class. and i think it involved a ceiling on the amount of money one could make annually; and anything above that would be recycled to the bottom. something like that.

when i read that, it really appealed to me. and it felt good! and i posted about it not too long ago. and i think Christian came along and explained how it just wouldn't work, which was disappointing. damn you Christian

re universal income: i have mixed feelings about it. but before i explain them, i'll admit right now that if it were about to be implemented here i'd be quite happy about it!

i think humans are built to work against something. some sort of struggle. i'm not a masochist, but i do think meaning can be found in struggle and overcoming. i think that's how we grow, both physically and spiritually. but then there's what appears to me to be needless suffering, which stifles growth of any kind and is quite destructive. and the trick - regardless of what system we're discussing - in my opinion, is in finding a way to reduce needless suffering without also removing meaning from people's lives.

some of our best art and literature was created by people who were suffering and just needed to scream a little. i think art needs that kick. but again, too much suffering kills art. so some sort of balance needs to be struck, but i'm having a hard time articulating it.

i need some fear to get my butt in gear. it really helps me. but if i'm overwhelmed by it, it paralyzes me. i don't like to be too comfortable. i get soft and lazy. if i was given a salary that i didn't earn, i think that would be the end of me.. in any kind of creative sense anyway. but i wouldn't decline it either
    I’m currently receiving an income I didn’t technically earn. I’m on maternity leave. But during that time I’ve started 2 businesses, started a spiritual blog on Instagram, and am about to set up a YouTube channel.

The Universe will give us exactly the challenges we need to grow and mature. We don’t need society kicking us in the face too (unless it’s ordained by the universe then 💁🏻‍♀️).

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Constance (10th July 2020), Franny (10th July 2020), Mike (10th July 2020)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

i do agree with some of that Jane, but to make a long story short: i'll take the capitalist lie over the communist one. but hey, that's just me.

i think communism can work in smaller units but becomes unproductive for larger populations.

i think the reason that it hasn't worked is precisely because we do need competition. i think it's built into our biology.

if we were highly spiritually advanced, like you once suggested, it just may work. i would agree with that actually. i think we can find some common ground there.

but the reality is, i actually think the most productive system has to account for all our foibles and weaknesses, and not attempt to work around them. i know that likely sounds backwards. it's ironic that way, in that capitalism doesn't look too good on paper but actually works (to some degree anyway), and communism looks good on paper but doesn't really work when implemented.

but, in the abstract anyway, in a utopian world where we were all sufficiently spiritually advanced, it would make much more sense

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Constance (10th July 2020), Franny (10th July 2020)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

I’m currently receiving an income I didn’t technically earn. I’m on maternity leave. But during that time I’ve started 2 businesses, started a spiritual blog on Instagram, and am about to set up a YouTube channel.

The Universe will give us exactly the challenges we need to grow and mature. We don’t need society kicking us in the face too (unless it’s ordained by the universe then 💁🏻‍♀️).

i think that's awesome. and congratulations on your new baby and your new initiatives!

but i think you're unique in that way. i don't know. i can only speak for myself, and what I've observed around me in my 43 years, ya know?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

24. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i do agree with some of that Jane, but to make a long story short: i'll take the capitalist lie over the communist one. but hey, that's just me.

i think communism can work in smaller units but becomes unproductive for larger populations.

i think the reason that it hasn't worked is precisely because we do need competition. i think it's built into our biology.

if we were highly spiritually advanced, like you once suggested, it just may work. i would agree with that actually. i think we can find some common ground there.

but the reality is, i actually think the most productive system has to account for all our foibles and weaknesses, and not attempt to work around them. i know that likely sounds backwards. it's ironic that way, in that capitalism doesn't look too good on paper but actually works (to some degree anyway), and communism looks good on paper but doesn't really work when implemented.

but, in the abstract anyway, in a utopian world where we were all sufficiently spiritually advanced, it would make much more sense
    Capitalism doesn’t actually work over 99% of the worlds population. And that’s a problem and it’s something that is forgotten in all of these US and Western centric conversations.

The poorest people in Australia are a million times better off than the majority of the rest of the world. I managed a homelessness service for a number of years and the majority of our clients had cool clothes and smart phones. Of course there are some people here who have fallen through due to mental illness and addiction but they’re a rarity.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Constance (10th July 2020), Franny (10th July 2020), Mike (10th July 2020)

26. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i think that's awesome. and congratulations on your new baby and your new initiatives!

but i think you're unique in that way. i don't know. i can only speak for myself, and what I've observed around me in my 43 years, ya know?
    He’s not new, I’m taking an extended leave, but thank you!

And I’m not unique. Sure, some of us could become potheads living in our mothers basement but aren’t we doing that anyway?

Most humans recognise the value in contribution.

I’m a hippie dippie lala obvs and I have older boys too who are now adults. I wasn’t a free range parent but wasn’t a typical parent either. I wasn’t concerned with the usual teenage rites of passage preferring to talk things through with my boys. I was more concerned with how they treated people, what they thought, who they might grow up to be, rather than whether or not they said **** or got drunk at a teen party.

Funnily enough, they still rebelled of a sort. I can still remember my then 17 year old yelling at me one day for making him so different and then came back a few hours later with short hair! I’m like kid, if that’s all you’re going to do, that’s the least of my problems.....

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Constance (10th July 2020), Franny (10th July 2020), Mike (10th July 2020), silvanelf (14th July 2020)

28. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

I've been watching all of this unfold from the sidelines and I just wanted to drop in and say that if we cannot agree upon something, why do we not just set all that aside and work on something that we can agree upon? I don't want to do your jigsaw puzzles for you but I do want to ask this question of everyone reading this.

Why do we get bogged down in semantics/systems/ideas such as communism or capitalism when the universe is constantly evolving, the past no longer exists and the future is one of possibilities?

Why not create a new model and a system outside anything that has been discussed before? Why not call it a new name? Could we look at having a new new world? Why not create a new model and a system, and a way of being that honours all beings and co-create a world that we all want to see?

Everyone here agrees that we don't like the way that the world is currently heading and that there are things that we do want for ourselves and each other which still can be discussed.
    Truly, if we want heartfelt answers to the biggest issues of our lifetime, it is time to get creative.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Franny (10th July 2020), Mike (10th July 2020)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

And I’m not unique. Sure, some of us could become potheads living in our mothers basement but aren’t we doing that anyway?

I’m a hippie dippie lala obvs and I have older boys too who are now adults. I wasn’t a free range parent but wasn’t a typical parent either. I wasn’t concerned with the usual teenage rites of passage preferring to talk things through with my boys. I was more concerned with how they treated people, what they thought, who they might grow up to be, rather than whether or not they said **** or got drunk at a teen party.

Funnily enough, they still rebelled of a sort. I can still remember my then 17 year old yelling at me one day for making him so different and then came back a few hours later with short hair! I’m like kid, if that’s all you’re going to do, that’s the least of my problems.....

your post reminded me of so many things growing up. it's all kind of unrelated but it's where my mind went for some reason..

my Dad, who has always been hard of hearing due to his rock n roll youth, would make some of the funniest blunders:

me: hey Dad, can I go over to Jeremy's?
    Dad: Who? Steve?

but if i were to whisper a cuss word under my breath from 20 yards away he'd hear it with ultrasonic clarity and become instantly enraged

and speaking of hair: when I was a kid, maybe 7 or 8, I wanted my hair to look like michael j fox's, particularly the way he wore it in the show "family ties". it was a weird obsession! my mother would spend all this time on trying to get it right, but i was never satisfied. she always gave me what i'd recognize now as sort of a comb-over look lol, but i wasn't sophisticated enough at the time to verbalize that. so i'd walk out the door brooding, giving her the evil eye...me and my comb-over. and she felt so badly about it. what a little sh!t i was.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

32. Link to Post #97
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

I apologise for butting in there. I can see you two are now sorting things out in your own organic way. Mea culpa. Please feel free to ignore my prior post. mumbles about getting back to minding her own business....

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Franny (10th July 2020), Mike (10th July 2020)

34. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    I apologise for butting in there. I can see you two are now sorting things out in your own organic way. Mea culpa. Please feel free to ignore my prior post. mumbles about getting back to minding her own business....
    Haha, no problem Constance! Totally get your intent and totally agree. People get locked into the isms and their interpretation of what they mean.

That’s why so many of these conversations are redundant. We can sit here all day bashing out the merits of and complexities and problems with either capitalism or communism. For every point someone else will have a rebuttal. It’s what keeps us from paralysed from moving forward. It’s what I was trying to articulate in the thread. I’m tired of wasting my time trying to convert people.

Let’s try to find where we do agree, what we can build upon and for me, that starts with sorting out our values and what we want to the world to look like ultimately. Then we can determine a path to get there.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

your post reminded me of so many things growing up. it's all kind of unrelated but it's where my mind went for some reason..

my Dad, who has always been hard of hearing due to his rock n roll youth, would make some of the funniest blunders:

me: hey Dad, can I go over to Jeremy's?
    Dad: Who? Steve?

but if i were to whisper a cuss word under my breath from 20 yards away he'd hear it with ultrasonic clarity and become instantly enraged

and speaking of hair: when I was a kid, maybe 7 or 8, I wanted my hair to look like michael j fox's, particularly the way he wore it in the show "family ties". it was a weird obsession! my mother would spend all this time on trying to get it right, but i was never satisfied. she always gave me what i'd recognize now as sort of a comb-over look lol, but i wasn't sophisticated enough at the time to verbalize that. so i'd walk out the door brooding, giving her the evil eye...me and my comb-over. and she felt so badly about it. what a little sh!t i was.
    Haha, my dad was exactly the same!

And yes, it’s a dark day when we have to reckon with our childhood selves. No matter how much work I do on myself I still sometimes speak with my mothers voice.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

36. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,309 times in 4,084 posts

Keri and Carter from Unsafe Space interview Konstantin Kisin in their series Deprogrammed. Keri is a self-confessed as she puts it 'ex-SJW'. She says (for her) it was a belief system and an ideology.

Keri is saying her channel is becoming more popular, she thinks because the level of SJW (Keri's words) has gotten more intense.

Possibly vaguely on-topic. I'm not sure. Anyway, here it is

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Constance (24th July 2020), Franny (24th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5