+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Richard Bartlett, Discoverer of treatment for COVID

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Default Dr. Richard Bartlett, Discoverer of treatment for COVID

Dr. Richard Bartlett, Discoverer of treatment for COVID, Physician, Medical Director, Author

I highly recommend watching this video (31:11). Its about an actual cure that has been around for 20 years used for people with asthma. It has been safely used on people ranging in age from infants to elderly with excellent, dramatic results and no bad effects.

Dr. Richard Bartlett | ACWT Interview 7.2.20
    Jul 3, 2020
    Debbie Georgatos: America Can We Talk?
    Dr. Richard Bartlett Joins me to talk COVID CURES

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th July 2020), Constance (7th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), Goba (13th July 2020), greybeard (10th July 2020), Gwin Ru (7th July 2020), Ioneo (9th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Default Re: Dr. Richard Bartlett, Discoverer of treatment for COVID

I want to thank Anandacate for starting this thread. I have sent Dr. Richard Bartlett's video to everyone on my email list, and received some strong, grateful replies for doing so. I am praying that President Trump hears the details of this treatment soon, so he can change the awful trajectory in the U.S., and the world right away.

In the video it is hard to understand the name of the corticosteroid drug that is mentioned, so I will state that here. The drug is Budesonide and one of its brand names is Pulmicort. In the U.S. it requires a doctor's prescription. Dr. Bartlett suggests that the drug be administered twice daily via a dose nebulizer at home. The machine is available at any drug store for about $40.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Constance (10th July 2020), greybeard (10th July 2020), Ioneo (9th July 2020), Mike (9th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread