+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: Black Lives Matter

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 312,856 times in 23,206 posts

Default Re: Black Lives Matter

Ideological indoctrination from Barbie, published 3 days ago.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th October 2020 at 21:39.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (10th October 2020), Constance (11th October 2020), Jill (12th October 2020), Kate (10th October 2020), kudzy (12th October 2020), Strat (10th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2020), T Smith (11th October 2020), Yoda (11th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #162
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,876 times in 624 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Ideological indoctrination from Barbie, published 3 days ago.

Is a fashion doll manufactured, I'm not a fan but I know that a lot of accessories can be used, so it should be a toy. Can the expansion of this brand in the media go further than that?I'm sorry, but I abandoned the cartoon programs because of the topics induced by this character.

"I don't wish to sound chauvinistic, but I feel the female body is beautiful to look at, more so than a male's." --Barbi Benton

...no matter how we look or feel, in the end all lives matter!
    Every human is a question asked to the Spirit of the Universe,again and again,because every human is an endless row of humans and in all humans together dwelling the Great Human Spirit.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Jill (12th October 2020), Strat (10th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member rgray222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,307 times in 1,224 posts

I am posting this story under the heading of BLM but in my estimation, this is ANTIFA using BLM to further their anti-capitalist, anti-west agenda. At the same time, I honestly believe that BLM is fully aware of what ANTIFA stands for and why ANTIFA is supporting BLM. The synergy of the two groups together far outweigh the power of one group on their own.

LINCOLN, TEDDY ROOSEVELT STATUES TOPPLED

Portland absorbed another night of violent protests Sunday that resulted in the toppling of two statues in the city and reports of numerous buildings with their windows smashed in, including the Oregon Historical Society.

One person could be heard saying, “F--- all you colonizers. Every one of you that’s against Black Lives Matter can f--- the f--- off.”

Portland protesters marked the eve of Columbus Day by toppling 2 statues of American presidents, claiming they represent America's racist history.

The statues were on the route of a march titled, Indigenous People's Day of Rage. Some of the signs read, "Stop honoring racist colonizer murderers." A Lewis and Clark mural was also vandalized with red paint.

The toppled statues were spraypainted and unceremoniously left on the ground. The words "stolen land" were painted at the base of Lincoln's statue.

As far as we can tell, no arrests were made for taking the statues down.

Source:https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/12/portland-protesters-destory-lincoln-teddy-roosevelt-statutes-racist/

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2020), Constance (12th October 2020), Jill (12th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member rgray222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,307 times in 1,224 posts

BLM freely and openly call themselves a political organization but so many people overlook the politics in favor of racial equality. Racial equality is not about politics it is about people's hearts and minds. Mixing politics with race is wrong and every level and it clearly cancels out any effort to improve racial justice.

Police: Man Putting Up BLM Sign Fires Shotgun At Trump Truck

A Maryland man putting up a Black Lives Matter sign in his yard was arrested after he was charged with firing a shotgun at Trump supporters driving by in a pickup truck over the weekend.

WJV-TV reports that police have booked 50-year old Douglas Kuhn.

Neal Houk and his son said they honked their horn at a neighbor putting up a Black Lives Matter sign.

‘He reached down. He had a shotgun right there, pulled it out and pointed it right at,’ Houk said. ‘And we were in disbelief. Next thing we heard was a shotgun blast.’

No one was hurt in the incident.

Police located a 12-gauge shotgun and took Kuhn into custody.

“For someone to take it that far, you gotta be filled with a lot of rage to go out and put a sign up and carry a 12-gauge with you,” Todd said.

Kuhn is facing assault and reckless endangerment charges and a felony firearm charge.

Source: https://www.mrctv.org/index.php/blog...ts-trump-truck

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), Bill Ryan (21st October 2020), Constance (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9