+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soul Drops

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Default Soul Drops

I was just curious if anyone had any experience with these formulas. What they're selling is this concept of "microdosing", which involves very small amounts of boa vine, which they say is just another name for ayahusaca. The formulas contain other plants as well.

This is a very novel supplement. Pricey, but I'm really tempted to try it.

https://www.souldrops.net/

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Agape (2nd August 2020), Alekahn2 (2nd August 2020), Bill Ryan (11th July 2020), christian (12th July 2020), Constance (11th July 2020), DeDukshyn (11th July 2020), Eva2 (4th August 2020), Gracy (2nd August 2020), Harmony (12th July 2020), Ioneo (11th July 2020), Jad (11th July 2020), Kryztian (12th July 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2020), toppy (13th July 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Wind (12th July 2020), wondering (11th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Soul Drops

I'd by leery of buying "microdose" formulations.

Simply that if you overtly feel the effects, its not a microdose. So its wide open to abuse and scams. I know psilocybin is common used in microdose for various therapies with great success, and for just an overall mind tonic.

But if I were to microdose, I'd make the doses myself, after "sampling" the source.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Alekahn2 (2nd August 2020), Bill Ryan (11th July 2020), Chester (13th July 2020), christian (12th July 2020), Constance (11th July 2020), Harmony (12th July 2020), Hym (11th July 2020), Mike (12th July 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2020), toppy (13th July 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Wind (12th July 2020), wondering (11th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Tripping "light"?
    I' d rather recommend doing some breathwork...
    it's free, and if there's an experience, and it gets too much, you are always in control to stop it at any time.
    Plus, you learn to "make your own".

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Alekahn2 (2nd August 2020), Bill Ryan (11th July 2020), christian (12th July 2020), DeDukshyn (12th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (11th July 2020), Harmony (12th July 2020), Hym (11th July 2020), Jad (11th July 2020), Justjane (12th July 2020), leavesoftrees (2nd August 2020), Mike (12th July 2020), Rawhide68 (11th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th July 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2020), toppy (13th July 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Wind (12th July 2020), wondering (11th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Any true spiritual (inner, etc) experience MUST be achieved in and of yourself with your free-will discipline without drugs (natural or otherwise) and without technology.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th July 2020), christian (12th July 2020), Harmony (12th July 2020), Justjane (12th July 2020), Lunesoleil (12th November 2020), Mike (12th July 2020), Rawhide68 (11th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th July 2020), silvanelf (11th July 2020), toppy (13th July 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Wind (12th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

As a thought of introducing a new drug to people as you said "ayahusaca", it´s not a "drug" you will get high on.
    It's a very potent formula, and never ment to be misused in any way ever!
    If so .... I will not go into that .

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

christian (12th July 2020), Constance (12th July 2020), Harmony (12th July 2020), Mike (12th July 2020), toppy (13th July 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    Any true spiritual (inner, etc) experience MUST be achieved in and of yourself with your free-will discipline without drugs (natural or otherwise) and without technology.

Absolutely this 🙌🙌🙌

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Harmony (12th July 2020), Mike (12th July 2020), silvanelf (14th July 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I did little research on Ayurvedic (herbal) medicines for brain fog and Alzheimer’s ,
    in past and presence as I’ve discovered after my recent water fasting periods that a de-clogging process happens in memory and mental processing
    and observed the causality of the glueing process in neural connections resulting in loss of function on certain subtle levels.
    It seems to me that this “ganglia glue” forms a protein and lipid sediment ( precursor to βAmyloid plague) in the spirals and caverns of our brains and around broken neural connections( following inflammations and post trauma , for example).

So it’s a good question how to dissolve this glue without harming the neural net itself.

Accidentally I came upon this list of about 56 herbs used in traditional medicine in various brain disorders and thought it could be useful to someone:

https://www.omicsonline.org/open-acc....php?aid=89160

It’s an open access research based study you can also download as PDF.

The advantage of herbal therapy is usually in absence of side effects, even if taken long term, no issues of dependency and increasing your sensitivity to your chemical reactions thus building better cognition and rapport with yourself ( rather than suppressing it or sedating it forcefully as in some conventional chemical treatments).
    Many of the above herbs act as anti-convulsants and have both analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, can be used safely with children, pregnant women etc.

It’s a treasure of herbs that could improve the situation of mental health if understood and applied well.

The question begs, why is Big Pharma still denying mother nature’s true potential.

🐳

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

happyuk (4th August 2020), Ivanhoe (4th August 2020), Mike (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

I have to respectfully disagree with this post, drugs can induce a physical, mental and psychic state that is more conducive to receiving spiritual experience and insight.

Would you disallow fasting, or sensory deprivation too? These are also "artificial' means of creating an environment more suitable to spiritual experience, yet to say that ANY spiritual experience MUST be achieved without external help is misleading imo. These techniques have been practised for tens of millennia if not longer.

Drugs (like fasting and sensory deprivation) can act as a short circuit to the dominance of the left brain, quieting or suppressing the false ego and allowing the spirit the 'breathing space' it needs to make itself heard.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Constance (4th August 2020), Ivanhoe (4th August 2020), leavesoftrees (2nd August 2020), Mike (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Jumping back and fro, sorry 🙏

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I was just curious if anyone had any experience with these formulas. What they're selling is this concept of "microdosing", which involves very small amounts of boa vine, which they say is just another name for ayahusaca. The formulas contain other plants as well.

I’ve had some “Angel Essences” and Bach Flower Remedies in the past and they worked on me even if I did not believe they would do anything at all.

Something like this Divine Essences but different company.
    Guess they were not that costly but were beautiful.

It’s the only remedy I’d like to use But yes wish they were not costly.

Alphabetical list of all Flower Essences with Indications

🌸🌸🌸
    Last edited by Agape; 2nd August 2020 at 08:50.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Mike (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

I suspect the active ingredient is the "loving shamanic energy."

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Mike (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Wind (2nd August 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

To test these drops out to see if they are suitable for you I suggest you go to the website and stare at a picture of the bottles. You will get a frequency from the picture. All pictures carry the essence of what the picture is about. In fact if you liked the feel from then on all you need do is to ask that the frequency in its purest and most appropriate form for you is downloaded into your energy field (if it is in your highest good). You could also print the picture and look at it as required. Surprisingly for me these drops feel very good. I say surprisingly because usually things like this do not always have a beneficial energy.
    Trisher
    Last edited by Trisher; 2nd August 2020 at 13:11.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Mike (2nd August 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

I have to respectfully disagree with this post, drugs can induce a physical, mental and psychic state that is more conducive to receiving spiritual experience and insight.

Would you disallow fasting, or sensory deprivation too? These are also "artificial' means of creating an environment more suitable to spiritual experience, yet to say that ANY spiritual experience MUST be achieved without external help is misleading imo. These techniques have been practised for tens of millennia if not longer.

Drugs (like fasting and sensory deprivation) can act as a short circuit to the dominance of the left brain, quieting or suppressing the false ego and allowing the spirit the 'breathing space' it needs to make itself heard.
    Fasting and sensory deprivation are not drugs.

Let’s look at this way. Spirituality and going within has to be something you can access basically anytime and anywhere in and of yourself. You can not rely on drugs or technology because these are external to you.

And although drugs can be organic and “natural”, and can facilitate inner experiences that you may not have experienced on your own, they will eventually stop working and only become a crutch. Plus, many don’t realize that the experiences they produce are lower astral and usually confusing type states, not elevated states.

Whereas technology may also produce experiences you don’t achieve on your own. But you never control technology, others do. Not to mention it is synthetic energy and creates a totally non-organic result.

Finally, the issue of centuries of use of drugs by shaman or other indigenous people’s to facilitate inner experiences. These people are operating at a low level. Yes, the inner experiences are a bit higher than normal everyday consciousness. But that’s it. And any beings or inner influences and information that are achieved and engaged with are also low level. And in many cases completely deceptive energetic vampires.

Bottom line is that IF you want to be strong and pure and are willing to do the work and not use a crutch or seek co-dependence DO THE WORK YOURSELF...PERIOD...END OF DISCUSSION. As individuals and society we have no more time for dilly dallying.

Thank you for you your feedback. Best regards!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

happyuk (4th August 2020), Mike (4th August 2020), pueblo (3rd August 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

Thanks for the reply, I don't disagree with most of what you said, just a couple of points.

I never claimed fasting and sleep depravation were drugs, I was making the point that they act in a similar way to certain drugs.

Quote And although drugs can be organic and “natural”, and can facilitate inner experiences that you may not have experienced on your own, they will eventually stop working and only become a crutch. Plus, many don’t realize that the experiences they produce are lower astral and usually confusing type states, not elevated states.
    So you admit that drugs can facilitate spiritual experiences? I do agree about the danger of becoming a crutch.

I think it was Don Juan in the Carlos Castaneda books who claimed that once you have learned what a 'teacher plant' has to teach you, you do not need to keep taking it. We seem to be on the same page here at least!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Mike (4th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Thanks for the reply, I don't disagree with most of what you said, just a couple of points.

I never claimed fasting and sleep depravation were drugs, I was making the point that they act in a similar way to certain drugs.

Quote And although drugs can be organic and “natural”, and can facilitate inner experiences that you may not have experienced on your own, they will eventually stop working and only become a crutch. Plus, many don’t realize that the experiences they produce are lower astral and usually confusing type states, not elevated states.
    So you admit that drugs can facilitate spiritual experiences? I do agree about the danger of becoming a crutch.

I think it was Don Juan in the Carlos Castaneda books who claimed that once you have learned what a 'teacher plant' has to teach you, you do not need to keep taking it. We seem to be on the same page here at least!
    Thanks for the clarification about “drugs”. Fasting and Sensory Deprivation are more like self reliant tools than drugs. But I get your meaning.

Some of Castaneda’s books are very enjoyable and hold many truths. I guess I could add that organic drugs can also connect you to earth spirits/beings since they are earth germinated. And there can be a lot to learn from such experiences/beings/powers. Yet my entire premise is based on not only enhancing our terrestrial based awareness but also in rising up. Not as much interested in limiting or being locked into certain spheres.

Thanks

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Mike (4th August 2020), pueblo (4th August 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Red face Re: Soul Drops

Out of curiosity, I checked the website to find out what was put in the drops and found that they did not contain any psychoactive ingredients. Actually some of the plants sounded like they came out of the Amazonian pharmacy and have been used for centuries by the indigenous to heal a variety of physical and mental ailments. I am tempted to try them out - maybe they will help a mind in overdrive.
    Last edited by Eva2; 4th August 2020 at 01:04. Reason: add on

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Constance (4th August 2020), Mike (4th August 2020), Wind (4th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Out of curiosity, I checked the website to find out what was put in the drops and found that they did not contain any psychoactive ingredients. Actually some of the plants sounded like they came out of the Amazonian pharmacy and have been used for centuries by the indigenous to heal a variety of physical and mental ailments. I am tempted to try them out - maybe they will help a mind in overdrive.

Hi Jill I'm pretty sure one of their formulas has a very small amount of boa vine. A "microdose". Boa vine is ayahuasca, from what I understand.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (4th August 2020), Eva2 (4th August 2020), Wind (4th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

I know that people mean well when they say that we have to do the spiritual work on our own steam without the help of plant medicines in order to fully empower ourselves but I want to shed some light around this.

The plant medicines can help us to have a shift in consciousness if we know how. If someone wants to know how to do this in a way that is truly empowering, there is a book that I highly recommend. It is called The Nature of life, How to have peace in the modern world

If we remain in an open state to all the creativity that is available to us all of the time with each and every breath and heartbeat that we take, we can celebrate it all.

We are already everything that we need to be. We are already perfect, whole and complete. We are spiritual, universal, multidimensional, cosmic, eternal beings on earth in human form.
    All we need to do is to liberate ourselves from all our conditioning and programming to be everything that we already are. There are many ways that we nurture and nourish ourselves to draw it all out of us and plant medicines done the right way, can assist with this.

I can tell you that I have personally had the velvet glove ride with plant medicines because I knew exactly what and how to go about doing it with conscious awareness.

Also, if we think about it this way, plant medicines are not restricted to just the ones we traditionally consider to be psychotropic. All the foods we eat affect our state of consciousness. It is why Brian Schaefer says, You are what you eat whilst you think.
    All foods are medicine and we can full connect with an apple if we know how.
    Last edited by Constance; 4th August 2020 at 02:41.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th August 2020), Eva2 (4th August 2020), Mike (4th August 2020), pueblo (4th August 2020), Wind (4th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Without a MAO inhibitor, the vine would just act as a major detoxer and the DMT wouldn't stay in the body. From my limited understanding, DMT flows through our body every day but due to bad diets and stressors in our day to day lives, it does not stay. So, without the inhibitor, the ayahuasca would just be used to purge (which is pretty much what the indigenous in the Amazon use it for - healthy gut). Also, I doubt in such small doses, it would have an effect. It might have a cumulative effect after a couple of months and maybe bring on a mild change in perception, etc. Also, these plant medicines are not addictive like the synthetic pharmaceutical drugs. Although I don't have a great deal of knowledge about this, I am a big fan of jungle plant medicine. Anyway, these products sure sound intriguing.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Constance (4th August 2020), Mike (4th August 2020), Wind (4th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread