+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Normal - an Occult Initiation Ritual?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Default New Normal - an Occult Initiation Ritual?

Truth-stream-media link the new normal rituals with the occultic.

Love peace and joy to all!

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th July 2020), Bassplayer1 (19th November 2020), Bluegreen (12th July 2020), christian (12th July 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th July 2020), Dorjezigzag (12th July 2020), edina (12th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), Jad (12th July 2020), janette (12th July 2020), Maelrom (12th July 2020), Matthew (13th July 2020), Mike (12th July 2020), O Donna (13th July 2020), palehorse (12th July 2020), RunningDeer (12th July 2020), Sadieblue (13th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2020), Tintin (12th July 2020), toppy (13th July 2020), Valerie Villars (12th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: New Normal - an Occult Initiation Ritual?

NOTE: The Truthstream Media’s video (in the OP) was included in the article which is too long to post. Below is the “Summary” and the “Conclusion”.

Occult Ritual Transformation and Coronavirus: How Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, “Social Separation” and Lockdowns Are Age-Old Occult Rituals Being Used to Initiate People Into a New Global Order

by Steve Barwick | May 19, 2020
    article

In Summary

So, there you have it.  The world today is undergoing a four-part occult ritual initiation and transformation ceremony – largely conducted through symbology, as virtually all occult rituals are – and designed to bring everyone, willingly and subserviently, into the new global order.

The global occult ritual of mask-wearing signals your consent to your new, subservient position, under your new masters, and the loss of your position as a vocal representative of, or mouthpiece for, the Word of God on this earth.

The global occult ritual of handwashing represents the washing away of the old order (i.e., the Christian Order you once belonged to), so a new order can be ushered in and firmly established.

The global occult ritual of six feet of “social distancing” symbolizes the breaking apart of the Body of Christ on earth, so it no longer functions as a stable and cohesive unit.

The global occult ritual of lockdowns symbolize isolation from everything normal so you can be “purified” from your old ways…surrender your former status to the new order…sacrifice your very self to the new order…and finally, willingly submit to the new order through obedience to it. And this will go on until the “new you” evolves like a Phoenix from the drama and trauma, straight into the waiting arms of Satan himself, ultimately.  (Do you see now why our heavenly Father reduced the tribulation from seven years to five months, “for the elect’s sake”?)

In Conclusion

The short, 12-minute video below, titled “The Characteristics of an Initiation Ritual,” synopsizes some of the most pertinent points I’ve tried to explain in this commentary.  It’s well worth the listen:

Video in the OP - "The Characteristics of an Initiation Ritual"

The bottom line is this:  You can choose to become another brick in the wall of this fledgling global order they’re trying so desperately to usher in (and which, I believe, will ultimately fail, based on Daniel 11:14).

Or, you can choose to remain a living stone in the Temple of the Most High God (I Peter 2:5), and stand firm in your purpose as a vessel through which His Word is transmitted to others.  That is your eternal destiny, IF you’re not talked out of it through deception.

Choose very wisely.

This video was also it the article.

Man Attacked for Not Wearing Mask at Giant eagle Grocery Store

Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th July 2020 at 02:42.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (14th July 2020), Bassplayer1 (19th November 2020), Bluegreen (12th July 2020), christian (12th July 2020), Creedence (12th July 2020), cursichella1 (12th July 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th July 2020), edina (12th July 2020), Eva2 (12th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), gord (12th July 2020), Hym (12th July 2020), Jad (12th July 2020), janette (12th July 2020), Metaphor (12th July 2020), O Donna (13th July 2020), palehorse (12th July 2020), Sadieblue (12th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2020), Tintin (12th July 2020), toppy (13th July 2020), Valerie Villars (12th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    NOTE: The Truthstream Media’s video (in the OP) was included in the article which is too long to post. Below is the “Summary” and the “Conclusion”.

Occult Ritual Transformation and Coronavirus: How Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, “Social Separation” and Lockdowns Are Age-Old Occult Rituals Being Used to Initiate People Into a New Global Order

by Steve Barwick | May 19, 2020
    article

In Summary

So, there you have it.  The world today is undergoing a four-part occult ritual initiation and transformation ceremony – largely conducted through symbology, as virtually all occult rituals are – and designed to bring everyone, willingly and subserviently, into the new global order.

The global occult ritual of mask-wearing signals your consent to your new, subservient position, under your new masters, and the loss of your position as a vocal representative of, or mouthpiece for, the Word of God on this earth.

The global occult ritual of handwashing represents the washing away of the old order (i.e., the Christian Order you once belonged to), so a new order can be ushered in and firmly established.

The global occult ritual of six feet of “social distancing” symbolizes the breaking apart of the Body of Christ on earth, so it no longer functions as a stable and cohesive unit.

The global occult ritual of lockdowns symbolize isolation from everything normal so you can be “purified” from your old ways…surrender your former status to the new order…sacrifice your very self to the new order…and finally, willingly submit to the new order through obedience to it. And this will go on until the “new you” evolves like a Phoenix from the drama and trauma, straight into the waiting arms of Satan himself, ultimately.  (Do you see now why our heavenly Father reduced the tribulation from seven years to five months, “for the elect’s sake”?)

In Conclusion

The short, 12-minute video below, titled “The Characteristics of an Initiation Ritual,” synopsizes some of the most pertinent points I’ve tried to explain in this commentary.  It’s well worth the listen:

Video in the OP - "The Characteristics of an Initiation Ritual"

The bottom line is this:  You can choose to become another brick in the wall of this fledgling global order they’re trying so desperately to usher in (and which, I believe, will ultimately fail, based on Daniel 11:14).

Or, you can choose to remain a living stone in the Temple of the Most High God (I Peter 2:5), and stand firm in your purpose as a vessel through which His Word is transmitted to others.  That is your eternal destiny, IF you’re not talked out of it through deception.

Choose very wisely.

This video was also it the article.

Man Attacked for Not Wearing Mask at Giant eagle Grocery Store

Ritual is used to harness our intent and our life force/spirit/energy, that is its purpose. Thus, ritual only works if intent and energy are attached to it.

Also, given that fear destabilises our life force/spirit/energy, and the current pandemic increases this fear, any ritual attached it couldn’t possibly work since there would be no actual chi behind it (if ritual could be used in this way).

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

anandacate (14th July 2020), Bassplayer1 (19th November 2020), cursichella1 (12th July 2020), Eva2 (12th July 2020), gord (12th July 2020), Harmony (12th July 2020), janette (12th July 2020), O Donna (13th July 2020), palehorse (12th July 2020), RunningDeer (12th July 2020), Sadieblue (13th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th July 2020), silvanelf (13th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2020), Tintin (12th July 2020), toppy (13th July 2020), Valerie Villars (12th July 2020), Wind (12th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,236 times in 761 posts

Speaking of rituals..."I CAN'T BREATHE!"

S.K. Bain's latest book--free to share (in .pdf)

Breathless: The unfolding script for 2020, the final full year of the dying 26,000-year Great Age

Click image for larger version

Name:	artoff3883-0x0c.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	321.0 KB
ID:	43882
    Quote As 9/11 was unfolding, were you aware that it was a false-flag operation employing sophisticated psychological warfare techniques doubling as an in-plain-sight global public ritual? Neither was I. But that was almost 20 years ago, and I’ve learned a lot since then. In fact, I wrote a book on the topic, The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual.

But at the time almost two decades ago, I was absolutely clueless. I had no idea that what I was watching was anything other than it appeared to be on the surface.
    (Continued)
    Continue reading in .pdf format by clicking here. File will automatically download.

Link to Blog
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

anandacate (14th July 2020), Bassplayer1 (19th November 2020), Bluegreen (12th July 2020), gord (12th July 2020), janette (12th July 2020), Mercedes (12th July 2020), Metaphor (12th July 2020), O Donna (13th July 2020), RunningDeer (12th July 2020), Sadieblue (13th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2020), Tintin (12th July 2020), toppy (13th July 2020), Valerie Villars (12th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Justjane (here)
    Ritual is used to harness our intent and our life force/spirit/energy, that is its purpose. Thus, ritual only works if intent and energy are attached to it.

Also, given that fear destabilises our life force/spirit/energy, and the current pandemic increases this fear, any ritual attached it couldn’t possibly work since there would be no actual chi behind it (if ritual could be used in this way).
    Justjane, if I understand you correctly, I'd say the chi behind it comes from the masses that are experiencing lower energy states from sadness, fear, anger, rage, feelings of out of control, and being controlled. For the dark ones, those lower states are how they thrive. They create traumas to usurp energy. Life force energy from love and joy would short circuit them. (metaphor) Too, there’s tremendous energy behind power and control over the masses.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th July 2020 at 08:16.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (14th July 2020), Bassplayer1 (19th November 2020), Bluegreen (12th July 2020), gord (12th July 2020), Harmony (14th July 2020), janette (12th July 2020), Journeyman (10th November 2020), justntime2learn (13th July 2020), Metaphor (12th July 2020), O Donna (13th July 2020), palehorse (12th July 2020), Sadieblue (12th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th July 2020), Tintin (12th July 2020), toppy (13th July 2020), Valerie Villars (12th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Justjane, if I understand you correctly, the chi behind it comes from the masses that are experiencing lower energy states from sadness, fear, anger, rage, feelings of out of control, and being controlled. For the dark ones, those lower states are how they thrive. They create traumas to usurp energy. Life force energy from love and joy would short circuit them. (metaphor) Too, there’s tremendous energy behind power and control over the masses.
    Sort of, I was actually coming back to this thread to add something about that.

Chi comes in two forms, fire and water, water chi isn’t generated though, it’s transmuted from fire chi as it moves from our base chakra through our sacral chakra.

We generate chi through triggering our fire chi and this is achieved via passion or anger. This is why the elite through the early churches sought to separate us from our fire chi by dictating that anger and passion were evil when in fact they are our life force. They are unstable though because they are direct source, and the more fire chi you have, the easier it is to destabilise you. Fire chi is transmuted to water chi as it passes through our sacral chakra giving us a feeling of contentment and relaxation. The role of the solar plexus is for us to ‘own’ this energy, to fully embody it as our true selves and live in our power. The heart chakra is where we ‘feel’ these energies and serves as the meeting point for our own energy and that of source itself.

Love doesn’t exist as an energy but as a state of mind.

So yes, when we fell into fear we are destabilised and others can siphon our energy since our spaces are not protected. This happens on every level. From coordinated attacks on the masses by the elite to everyday siphoning amongst everyday people.

Given that ‘good’ people have been taught for eons that anger and passion are ‘bad’, our energy has been siphoned forever and used against us to create the world we have now, one which appears to support evil or at the very least, selfish arseholes.

So, again yes, we do need to be very mindful of fear based agendas, I’ve spoken about that here and elsewhere, but we need to be very mindful of fear based agendas from ALL sides.

Videos like this are actually far more threatening to me than videos from Fauci telling me to wear a mask to protect my health. This is why I’m convinced that most of these truther messages are actually coming from the elite.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

anandacate (14th July 2020), Bassplayer1 (19th November 2020), Ben (13th July 2020), Creedence (12th July 2020), Dorjezigzag (12th July 2020), Eva2 (12th July 2020), gord (12th July 2020), janette (12th July 2020), justntime2learn (13th July 2020), Mercedes (12th July 2020), Merkaba360 (19th November 2020), Metaphor (12th July 2020), Sadieblue (13th July 2020), silvanelf (13th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (16th November 2020), toppy (13th July 2020), Valerie Villars (12th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Justjane;

Videos like this are actually far more threatening to me than videos from Fauci telling me to wear a mask to protect my health. This is why I’m convinced that most of these truther messages are actually coming from the elite.
    This is hilarious, i’m one of those truthers, and i dont see any elite anywhere around me, or in close proximity. i wish i was able to have their wealth and influence though... for the good of humanity - unfortunately your inverted thinking probably thinks what i am attempting to help others with is evil.
    Last edited by spade; 12th July 2020 at 19:32.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to spade For This Post:

janette (12th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:25.

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Quote Posted by Justjane;

This is hilarious, i’m one of those truthers, and i dont see any elite anywhere around me, or in close proximity. i wish i was able to have their wealth and influence though... for the good of humanity - unfortunately your inverted thinking probably thinks what i am attempting to help others with is evil.
    It's about controlling the narrative. Your wild ideas about what "truth" is cannot be allowed, must be discredited at every stage and then they only present and allow their "truth".
    JustJane here is in full damage control mode do direct our attention to their/her version of truth. Agenda driven promotion & correction! No free thought allowed!

There are other players just injecting "false" narratives that are then used to discredit those who promote/follow those as well.
    Nothing beats attacking all sides in these matters.
    Damage control against what? Watching and sharing videos on YouTube is no threat to anyone. Talking sh!t on forums is no threat to anyone.

There is pretty much nothing anyone can ever do to change anything. The only thing that can change the planet is spiritual awakening.

Dude, you need to leave your bias bubble for 3 seconds and see the bigger picture. Everyone’s playing everyone.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

silvanelf (14th July 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete ....... forget I ever bothered this "nice woman".
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 12th July 2020 at 21:39.

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

If that's what you think then why have you stated that you want to enlist other Avalonians in creating change?
    If it's spiritual awakening you want us to participate in with you, why are most of your recent posts about communism?
    Do you think the political system of communism is spiritual?
    Or is what you are really after communal living?

There is pretty much nothing anyone can ever do to change anything. The only thing that can change the planet is spiritual awakening.
    Everyone’s playing everyone.
    That last is about as cynical a statement as I've ever seen.
    Last edited by onawah; 12th July 2020 at 22:03.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (14th July 2020), ryanfraser (13th July 2020), Tintin (16th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    If that's what you think then why have you stated that you want to enlist other Avalonians in creating change?
    If it's spiritual awakening you want us to participate in with you, why are most of your recent posts about communism?

I didn’t start any threads about communism. I mentioned that I believed in communism as an economic model, people have run with their own interpretations of that statement and started threads about it. I’ve only participated in those threads to the extent that I’ve corrected any errors others have made with regard to my position or communism as an economic model itself.

I’ve posted a lot more and in a lot more detail about fostering change and the necessity for a spiritual awakening but surprisingly those posts don’t gain any traction. It seems people are more interested in beating up communism than they are awakening or changing anything.

You’ve done it again here Onawah. No mention of communism has been made here and yet, here we are.

There are many interpretations of communism but I believe that collectivism is the only spiritually valid economic model where we each share the ownership of resources and contribute to the running of an economy or a community according to our ability.

I believe that we are currently living in a time where it would be almost impossible for us to engender enough power to make any significant change given the power our governments and the controllers have over us and the division that exists within our nations. None of us can even agree on what it is we actually want. I can’t even find cohesive agreement here.

Our only possible chance is a mass spiritual awakening and that should be our focus. Spiritual awakening leads to greater objectivity, greater compassion, greater inherent personal power and sovereignty and will flip the energy dynamic back from the takers to the givers.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

anandacate (14th July 2020), Ben (13th July 2020), silvanelf (14th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    delete ....... forget I ever bothered this "nice woman".
    Too late, I saw what you wrote. I suggest you take some time to address your personal issues and learn to focus on creating a sound argument rather than attacking people you disagree with.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,060 times in 8,172 posts

I didn’t start any threads about communism. I mentioned that I believed in communism as an economic model, people have run with their own interpretations of that statement and started threads about it. I’ve only participated in those threads to the extent that I’ve corrected any errors others have made with regard to my position or communism as an economic model itself.

I’ve posted a lot more and in a lot more detail about fostering change and the necessity for a spiritual awakening but surprisingly those posts don’t gain any traction. It seems people are more interested in beating up communism than they are awakening or changing anything.
    I'm bang on right there with you jane. Couldn't agree more.

Like I said a few fishing replies back, I would be right there with you . . . if only.

We are on the brink of resolving political identity fallacies. The 'spiritual' awakening is really happening. The division is collapsing down to a simple division between crooks and honesty. The sooner the better. Rediscovering the honest version of political options is an exciting prospect and I look forwards to it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (14th July 2020), onawah (13th July 2020)

26. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OK, thanks for clarifying.
    I haven't been reading all of your posts, but I have noticed that many of your posts have had to do with the subject of communism.
    I didn't say that you had started any threads about it.
    I used to live in a Zen Buddhist commune and I've always been interested in intentional self-sustaining communal lifestyles.
    To that extent I think we have some common ground.
    As a working model for a nation, so far the idea of communism obviously hasn't worked, and I think you agree about that too.
    I agree there will have to a huge spiritual awakening in order to change things significantly.
    But what I think may happen first is that there are going to be so many disasters (earthquakes, floods, famines, etc,.) and so much chaos, illness and death (much of it generated by the psychopaths in charge) all over the world, that their agenda of drastic population reduction is going to be realized to some extent, even if it doesn't result in all their other NWO dreams coming true.
    But people who have and are learning how to live sustainably, cooperatively, communally off the grid, if they survive, may be setting the example for creating a future that will involve living our spiritual values in tangible ways.

(You might get better results by chatting with people on the threads about living off grid, etc. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/foru...g-Off-The-Grid or joining with a group that is actually doing that, if that is your goal.)
    You wrote: "Talking sh!t on forums is no threat to anyone."
    It seems to be getting a lot of people on youtube, FB, etc. censored these days.
    Forums may well be next, so apparently TPTB don't agree, and must be feeling threatened.
    In any case, a forum, after all, is about sharing and networking information.
    If you think that's such a worthless pastime, why are you still here?
    I was never trying to pick a fight with you, so no need to be so defensive, just trying to find you what you really are after.

You’ve done it again here Onawah. No mention of communism has been made here and yet, here we are.

There are many interpretations of communism but I believe that collectivism is the only spiritually valid economic model where we each share the ownership of resources and contribute to the running of an economy or a community according to our ability.

I believe that we are currently living in a time where it would be almost impossible for us to engender enough power to make any significant change given the power our governments and the controllers have over us and the division that exists within our nations. None of us can even agree on what it is we actually want. I can’t even find cohesive agreement here.

Our only possible chance is a mass spiritual awakening and that should be our focus. Spiritual awakening leads to greater objectivity, greater compassion, greater inherent personal power and sovereignty and will flip the energy dynamic back from the takers to the givers.
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (14th July 2020), Ben (13th July 2020), Constance (13th July 2020), Franny (14th July 2020)

28. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Justjane, I think if you really believe as you stated, that everyone is playing everyone, you are bound to attract people who want to play you.
    And if you include yourself in that statement, then you have to expect that others may think that you are trying to play them.
    The law of attraction is a pretty spiritual concept.
    PS There are some Avalonians who are good at being rude and attacking while staying just inside the Mods' tolerance and forum guidelines.
    Which is why the Ignore option can be positively employed and very time-saving, if you haven't utilized it as yet.
    Last edited by onawah; 13th July 2020 at 01:00.
    Each breath a gift...

29. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I haven't been reading all of your posts, but I have noticed that many of your posts have had to do with the subject of communism.
    I used to live in a Zen Buddhist commune and I've always been interested in intentional self-sustaining communal lifestyles.
    As a working model for a nation, so far the idea of communism obviously hasn't worked, and I think you agree about that too.
    I agree there will have to a huge spiritual awakening in order to change things significantly.
    But what I think may happen first is that there are going to be so many disasters (earthquakes, floods, famines, etc,.) and so much chaos, illness and death (much of it generated by the psychopaths in charge) all over the world, that their agenda of drastic population reduction is going to be realized to some extent, even if it doesn't result in all their other NWO dreams coming true.
    But people who have and are learning how to live sustainably, cooperatively, communally off the grid, if they survive, may be setting the example for creating a future that will involve living our spiritual values in tangible ways.

(You might get better results by chatting with people on the threads about living off grid, etc. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/foru...g-Off-The-Grid or joining with a group that is actually doing that, if that is your goal.)
    It seems to be getting a lot of people on youtube, FB, etc. censored these days.
    Forums may well be next, so apparently TPTB don't agree, and must be feeling threatened.
    I was never trying to pick a fight with you, so no need to be so defensive, just trying to find you what you really are after.

Onawah, you seem to have some kind of agenda here and it really is just getting exhausting.

Many of my posts related to communism because they are in the communism thread. You’ve already challenged me there, asking similar questions and I feel as though I answered them satisfactorily, not sure why we keep getting dragged back to this. It’s such a boring, counterproductive conversation.

It is juvenile to imagine that the controllers are threatened by anything. Censoring something only makes it more attractive. Do you know who actually gets censored? Moderates. Their message gets lost in the noise and will never ever gain any kind of traction from anyone. Your government and the elite are trying to kill you, gets far more attention than, your government and the elite aren’t very nice and they’re not ever going to give you a fair shake of the lambs tail.

I also have already answered your questions about why I’m here. You asked that elsewhere too. I didn’t realise I could only be here if I was willing to talk sh!t. Thanks for letting me know otherwise.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Justjane, I think if you really believe as you stated, that everyone is playing everyone, you are bound to attract people who want to play you.
    And if you include yourself in that statement, then you have to expect that others may think that you are trying to play them.
    The law of attraction is a pretty spiritual concept.
    PS There are some Avalonians who are good at being rude and attacking while staying just inside the Mods' tolerance and forum guidelines.
    Which is why the Ignore option can be positively employed and very time-saving, if you haven't utilized it as yet.
    Are you being deliberately obtuse? Clearly the context of everyone is playing everyone was in relation to to each side playing us.

The law of attraction is for children. The universe does not work that way but I guess it does give me some insight into your level of spiritual progression.

I’m done here.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

silvanelf (14th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You actually haven't answered most of my questions. But you have convinced me that you are not being genuine, so I am taking my own advice and adding you to my Ignore list.

Onawah, you seem to have some kind of agenda here and it really is just getting exhausting.

Many of my posts related to communism because they are in the communism thread. You’ve already challenged me there, asking similar questions and I feel as though I answered them satisfactorily, not sure why we keep getting dragged back to this. It’s such a boring, counterproductive conversation.

It is juvenile to imagine that the controllers are threatened by anything. Censoring something only makes it more attractive. Do you know who actually gets censored? Moderates. Their message gets lost in the noise and will never ever gain any kind of traction from anyone. Your government and the elite are trying to kill you, gets far more attention than, your government and the elite aren’t very nice and they’re not ever going to give you a fair shake of the lambs tail.

I also have already answered your questions about why I’m here. You asked that elsewhere too. I didn’t realise I could only be here if I was willing to talk sh!t. Thanks for letting me know otherwise.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (13th July 2020), Hym (13th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Hrmmm... could we please get back to topic?

I came back to this thread because of this statement by Justjane:
    Quote So, again yes, we do need to be very mindful of fear based agendas, I’ve spoken about that here and elsewhere, but we need to be very mindful of fear based agendas from ALL sides.

Its been on my mind all day. It has a kernel of truth, never mind if it triggers the hardened truther out there. I have since long suspected that some of the most distinguished "prophets" messages we all, me included, post videos and articles of, actually strengthens the outcome we want to avoid due to the feeling of being powerless and outnumbered, when in fact we are not.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

anandacate (14th July 2020), Constance (13th July 2020), Matthew (13th July 2020), silvanelf (14th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    Hrmmm... could we please get back to topic?

I came back to this thread because of this statement by Justjane:
    Quote So, again yes, we do need to be very mindful of fear based agendas, I’ve spoken about that here and elsewhere, but we need to be very mindful of fear based agendas from ALL sides.

Its been on my mind all day. It has a kernel of truth, never mind if it triggers the hardened truther out there. I have since long suspected that some of the most distinguished "prophets" messages we all, me included, post videos and articles of, actually strengthens the outcome we want to avoid due to the feeling of being powerless and outnumbered, when in fact we are not.
    Exactly. There are 21 keys to inspiration. We can keep ourselves inspired and uplifted with inspirational videos/articles/books and empower ourselves instead.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th July 2020), Harmony (14th July 2020), Metaphor (13th July 2020), Tintin (16th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast