United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Default Nexus Magazine free articles and downloads

https://nexusmagazine.com/?v=7516fd43adaa
    Email update from Nexus 7/11/20:

"If you're looking for your next good read but would like more content information, we have book reviews on our website. We even stock some of the books ourselves. Just scroll to the bottom of the homepage at NexusMagazine.com to browse.

And in case you've forgotten... we have quite a list of free articles at our website. Browse by category...

Don't forget if you're looking for information on a certain topic, you can use the search field at the top of our website and all magazine articles and products will be returned in the search."

TONS of free articles just from this year such as:
    Is Planet Nine a black hole in our solar system?
    https://www.nexusnewsfeed.com/articl...r-solar-system

"Scientists at Harvard University and the Black Hole Initiative (BHI) have developed a new method to find black holes in the outer solar system, and along with it, determine once-and-for-all the true nature of the hypothesized Planet Nine. The paper, accepted to The Astrophysical Journal Letters, highlights the ability of the future Legacy Survey of Space and Time (LSST) mission to observe accretion flares, the presence of which could prove or rule out Planet Nine as a black hole.

Dr. Avi Loeb, Frank B. Baird Jr. Professor of Science at Harvard, and Amir Siraj, a Harvard undergraduate student, have developed the new method to search for black holes in the outer solar system, based on flares that result from the disruption of intercepted comets. The study suggests that the LSST has the capability to find black holes by observing for accretion flares resulting from the impact of small Oort cloud objects.

"In the vicinity of a black hole, small bodies that approach it will melt as a result of heating from the background accretion of gas from the interstellar medium onto the black hole," said Siraj. "Once they melt, the small bodies are subject to tidal disruption by the black hole, followed by accretion from the tidally disrupted body onto the black hole." Loeb added, "Because black holes are intrinsically dark, the radiation that matter emits on its way to the mouth of the black hole is our only way to illuminate this dark environment."

Future searches for primordial black holes could be informed by the new calculation. "This method can detect or rule out trapped planet-mass black holes out to the edge of the Oort cloud, or about a hundred thousand astronomical units," said Siraj. "It could be capable of placing new limits on the fraction of dark matter contained in primordial black holes."

The upcoming LSST is expected to have the sensitivity required to detect accretion flares, while current technology isn't able to do so without guidance. "LSST has a wide field of view, covering the entire sky again and again, and searching for transient flares," said Loeb.

"Other telescopes are good at pointing at a known target but we do not know exactly where to look for Planet Nine. We only know the broad region in which it may reside." Siraj added, "LSST's ability to survey the sky twice per week is extremely valuable. In addition, its unprecedented depth will allow for the detection of flares resulting from relatively small impactors, which are more frequent than large ones."

The new paper focuses on the famed Planet Nine as a prime first candidate for detection. The subject of much speculation, most theories suggest that Planet Nine is a previously undetected planet, but it may also flag the existence of a planet-mass black hole.

"Planet Nine is a compelling explanation for the observed clustering of some objects beyond the orbit of Neptune. If the existence of Planet Nine is confirmed through a direct electromagnetic search, it will be the first detection of a new planet in the solar system in two centuries, not counting Pluto," said Siraj, adding that a failure to detect light from Planet Nine - or other recent models, such as the suggestion to send probes to measure gravitational influence - would make the black hole model intriguing.

"There has been a great deal of speculation concerning alternative explanations for the anomalous orbits observed in the outer solar system. One of the ideas put forth was the possibility that Planet Nine could be a grapefruit-sized black hole with a mass of five to ten times that of the Earth."

The focus on Planet Nine is based both in the unprecedented scientific significance that a hypothetical discovery of a planet-mass black hole in the solar system would hold as well as the continued interest in understanding what's out there. "The outskirts of the solar system is our backyard. Finding Planet Nine is like discovering a cousin living in the shed behind your home which you never knew about," said Loeb. "It immediately raises questions: why is it there? How did it obtain its properties? Did it shape the solar system history? Are there more like it?"

Research Report: "Searching for Black Holes in the Outer Solar System with LSST"

Related Links
    Center For Astrophysics | Harvard and Smithsonian
    Understanding Time and Space"
    Last edited by onawah; 13th July 2020 at 22:01.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (14th July 2020), angelfire (14th July 2020), aoibhghaire (14th July 2020), Ben (13th July 2020), Bill Ryan (13th July 2020), Billy (14th July 2020), Bluegreen (14th July 2020), Brigantia (14th July 2020), Constance (13th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th July 2020), Franny (14th July 2020), Gemma13 (14th July 2020), Gwin Ru (14th July 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (14th July 2020), kfm27917 (14th July 2020), Kryztian (14th July 2020), RunningDeer (13th July 2020), Sadieblue (15th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th July 2020), sunflower (14th July 2020), Tintin (14th July 2020), toppy (14th July 2020), TraineeHuman (14th July 2020), Violet3 (14th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Nexus Magazine free articles and downloads

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    [B]https://nexusmagazine.com/?v=7516fd43adaa
    Email update from Nexus 7/11/20:

"If you're looking for your next good read but would like more content information, we have book reviews on our website. We even stock some of the books ourselves. Just scroll to the bottom of the homepage at NexusMagazine.com to browse.

And in case you've forgotten... we have quite a list of free articles at our website. Browse by category...

Don't forget if you're looking for information on a certain topic, you can use the search field at the top of our website and all magazine articles and products will be returned in the search."
    Thank you Onawah for sharing and all that you are

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (14th July 2020), Ben (13th July 2020), Bill Ryan (13th July 2020), Billy (14th July 2020), Brigantia (14th July 2020), Franny (14th July 2020), Gwin Ru (14th July 2020), Kryztian (14th July 2020), onawah (13th July 2020), RunningDeer (13th July 2020), Tintin (14th July 2020), toppy (14th July 2020), Violet3 (14th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Thank you for reminding me about Nexus, Onawah

I used to subscribe, and get it sent to me every month, and it really helped me on my journey of exploring the 'other side' of reality.

Time to tune in again methinks.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (14th July 2020), Bill Ryan (14th July 2020), Billy (14th July 2020), Brigantia (14th July 2020), Constance (14th July 2020), Franny (14th July 2020), Gwin Ru (14th July 2020), Kryztian (14th July 2020), onawah (14th July 2020), Tintin (14th July 2020), toppy (14th July 2020), Violet3 (14th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Most welcome, Ben.
    I don't like reading online anymore than I have to, but I've thought about getting a subscription to Nexus.
    I should get some locals to request that our town library start carrying the magazines.
    Nexus is always interesting.
    Quote Posted by Ben Macdonald (here)
    Thank you for reminding me about Nexus, Onawah

I used to subscribe, and get it sent to me every month, and it really helped me on my journey of exploring the 'other side' of reality.

Time to tune in again methinks.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ben (14th July 2020), Bill Ryan (14th July 2020), Billy (14th July 2020), Brigantia (14th July 2020), Constance (14th July 2020), Franny (14th July 2020), Gwin Ru (14th July 2020), Kryztian (14th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th July 2020), Tintin (14th July 2020), toppy (14th July 2020), Violet3 (14th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Thanks Onawah. I just looked at the downloads you can make, and I found this: The Prophecies of Mitar Tarabich 18th January 2008.
    For the period after WWII till 2050, there is this sentence (which would be situated around 2020, this time):

"The whole world will be plagued by a strange disease and nobody will be able to find a cure; everybody will say "I know, I know because I am learned and smart', but nobody will know anything."

This looks very much like the actual Corona pandemic. And it was predicted by this man in the late 1800's. Maybe worthwhile to check his other predictions.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th July 2020), Bill Ryan (14th July 2020), Billy (14th July 2020), Brigantia (14th July 2020), Constance (14th July 2020), Gwin Ru (14th July 2020), kfm27917 (14th July 2020), leavesoftrees (14th July 2020), onawah (17th July 2020), Philippe (15th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th July 2020), Tintin (14th July 2020), toppy (14th July 2020), Violet3 (14th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,627 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Keyholder (here)
    Thanks Onawah. I just looked at the downloads you can make, and I found this: The Prophecies of Mitar Tarabich 18th January 2008.
    For the period after WWII till 2050, there is this sentence (which would be situated around 2020, this time):

"The whole world will be plagued by a strange disease and nobody will be able to find a cure; everybody will say "I know, I know because I am learned and smart', but nobody will know anything."

This looks very much like the actual Corona pandemic. And it was predicted by this man in the late 1800's. Maybe worthwhile to check his other predictions.
    Splendid find! Thank you

Here's a direct link: https://www.nexusnewsfeed.com/articl...mitar-tarabich

And here as originally published by Nexus:

https://vdocuments.site/the-propheci...-tarabich.html
    Last edited by Tintin; 14th July 2020 at 11:46.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th July 2020), Bill Ryan (14th July 2020), Brigantia (14th July 2020), Gwin Ru (14th July 2020), Harmony (14th July 2020), kfm27917 (14th July 2020), onawah (17th July 2020), toppy (14th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,370 times in 236 posts

Hi all
    I am a current subscriber to 'New Dawn', have also been a subscriber to 'Nexus' as well (I tend to alternate), and recommend both highly. Their articles are usually really good, and they include book reviews in their magazines- always a good source of new and interesting reading material. New Dawn, like Nexus, also has a section with free articles, just do a search for New Dawn Magazine. Both magazines are published in Australia but are available overseas via post.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th July 2020), Bill Ryan (14th July 2020), Brigantia (14th July 2020), Gwin Ru (14th July 2020), Harmony (14th July 2020), kfm27917 (14th July 2020), onawah (17th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th July 2020), Tintin (14th July 2020), toppy (14th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Thank you Onawah, this has reminded me to check out a subscription as the newsagent where I normally buy it has closed down and our tiny WH Smith doesn't stock it. This info for the UK is on its website:

NEXUS Magazine UK
    55 Queens Rd
    East Grinstead
    West Sussex RH19 1BG
    Ph: 01342 322 854
    Fax: 01342 324 574
    nexus@ukoffice.u-net.com

In the UK, NEXUS is available from WHSmith and many independent newsagents, bookshops and health food shops. If your local newsagent doesn’t stock NEXUS, single copies may be requested and reserved in-store via the newsagents’ wholesalers. Alternatively single copies and subscriptions may be ordered directly from the NEXUS UK Office.

Here are the contacts for other countries.

Thanks also Keyholder - I read the article on The Prophecies of Mitar Tarabich - fascinating!

Update... I contacted them and got my subscription set up, it was very quick to do and they are lovely people at their UK office. It's £24 for one year and £43 for 2 years.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 15th July 2020 at 10:48.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th July 2020), Bill Ryan (14th July 2020), onawah (17th July 2020), toppy (14th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Following is the rest of that prophecy in the Nexus article:
    " "Man will travel to other worlds to find lifeless deserts there, and still, God forgive him, he will think that he knows better than God himself. There, except for the eternal peace of God, he will see nothing, but he will sense with his heart and soul all of God’s beauty and power. People will drive in rigs upon the Moon and stars. They will look for life, but life similar to ours they will not find. It will be there, but they will not be able to understand it and see that it is life. One who goes there, God forgive him, not believing in God as it is proper for an honourable and decent person, when he comes back he will say, ’Oh, you people who mention God’s name with doubt, go there where I was; then you will see what is God’s mind and power’.

"The more people will know, the less they will love and care for each other. Hatred will be so great between them that they will care more for their different gadgets than for their relatives. Man will trust his gadget more than his first neighbour...

"Among people of a nation far in the north, a little man will appear who will teach men about love and compassion, but there will be many hypocrites around him so that he will have many ups and downs. Not one of these hypocrites will want to know what is real human grace, but his wise books will remain and all the words he will say, and then people will see how self-deceived they were.

"Those who will read and write different books with numbers will think that they know the most. These learned men will let their lives be led by their calculations, and they will do and live exactly how these numbers tell them. Among these learned men there will be good and evil men. The evil ones will do evil deeds. They will poison air and water and spread pestilence over the seas, rivers and earth, and people will start to die suddenly of various ailments. Those good and wise will see that all this effort and hard work is not worth a penny and that it leads to the destruction of the world, and instead of looking for wisdom in numbers they will start to seek it in meditation."

Predictions and Events during World War III (2050–2100)

"When they start to meditate more, they will be closer to God’s wisdom, but it will be too late because the evil ones will already ravage the whole Earth and men will start to die in great numbers. Then people will run away from cities to the country and look for the mountains with three crosses, and there, inside, they will be able to breathe and drink water. Those who will escape will save themselves and their families, but not for long, because a great famine will appear. There will be plenty of food in towns and villages, but it will be poisoned. Many will eat because of hunger and die immediately. Those who will fast to the end will survive, because the Holy Ghost will save them and they will be close to God.

"The greatest and the angriest will strike against the mightiest and the most furious! When this horrible war starts, woe to those armies that fly over skies; better off will be those who fight on ground and water.

"People waging this war will have their scientists who will invent different and strange cannonballs. When they explode, these cannonballs instead of killing will cast a spell over all that lives—people, armies and livestock. This spell will make them sleep, and sleep they will instead of fighting, and after this they will come back to their senses.

"We will not fight in this war, but others will do battle over our heads. Burning people will fall from the sky over Pozega [a town in Serbia]. Only one country at the end of the world, surrounded by great seas, as big as our Europe [Australia?], will live in peace, without any troubles... Upon it or over it, not a single cannonball will explode! Those who will run and hide in the mountains with three crosses will find shelter and will be saved to live after in abundance, happiness and love, because there will be no more wars..." "

God help us!! : If you Google "mountains of three crosses" a lot of different sites will come up, but I didn't see any one that seemed definitive.

Quote Posted by Keyholder (here)

Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2020), Gwin Ru (17th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I did a little more searching and found a mountain with three crosses in Cali, a city in Columbia.
    South American might fit the description, though it's not as isolated as Australia.
    And I remember a discussion from awhile ago about the energetic spiritual center of the planet moving from Tibet to South America, something to do with the magnetic reversal, I think.
    So that is a bit of possible corroboration.
    http://caliadventurer.com/climbing-e...three-crosses/
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Reminder--Free Online Articles from Nexus Magazine
    See the menu at the link here: https://nexusnewsfeed.com/#!/3
    Example (Many subjects to choose from, from many credible sources):
    Some “UFO abductions” were simulated psychological warfare experiments, says Dr. Jacques Vallée
    https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/un...jacques-vall-e
    Erich von Daniken - Ancient artifacts and an ET intervention... we were given advanced knowledge!
    https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/an...nced-knowledge
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2022), Nenuphar (22nd March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread