+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Head of MUFON arrested for soliciting sexual activity from 13 year old girl

1. Link to Post #21
    Thailand Avalon Member palehorse's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Head of MUFON arrested for soliciting sexual activity from 13 year old girl

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Well that does not sound like good news to me. I remember I watched his interview with Dr Greer just couple weeks ago, not sure they will take it down from web,
    thought it was little tense, loaded interview , some old emotions clearing between the two. Wonder if Dr Greer will even comment

Maybe he knew too much ?
    Hi Agape, do you have the link of this interview? thank you.

It’s very recent interview, May 27 2020. They’re discussing bits and pieces of information that is probably familiar to majority of older researchers and students to ET visitations, Lockheed Martin and supposed recovery of ET materials and technologies from crashes, no real news but it may have been the first time the director of Mufon himself was openly complicit to the level of conspiratorial information,
    who knows.

To me the story of Mufons leading researcher for about 30 years( that’s a hell long time to hold a chair man) getting “accidentally” caught in chat room with 13 year old ( posing as young researcher- perhaps an UFO buff ? Just guessing) seems incredulous. Since majority of serious ufo researchers are very cautious if not slightly paranoid on inside, far more than what can be captured in media,
    they always have side thoughts and jokes of “whom they talk to”
    if you can get me right

It’s strangely disturbing piece of news though I know nothing of the man, did not hear him talking till recent and looks like piece of plastic to me sorry

Read: the truth is more precious than the fiction.

Confucius oh Confucius

🙏
    Thank you very much for the link, I am downloading it now.
    In the beginning of the video Dr. Greer says Jan Harzan is in the movie he just released months ago, I can't remember seem him in the new Greer's movie, will check again what it was about.
    I got you, no doubt these people are paranoid, they must be in their line of work, they are no fool for sure, that's why it smells like a setup, something else is going on, chatting on internet with young teenagers seems very silly to me.
    Well let's see how this history will develop.
    Thanks again.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2020), Bill Ryan (17th July 2020), Kryztian (19th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 302,430 times in 22,417 posts

Default Re: Head of MUFON arrested for soliciting sexual activity from 13 year old girl

it smells like a setup, something else is going on, chatting on internet with young teenagers seems very silly to me.
    Based on what [little!] I know, I don't think it was a setup. I think he really was doing this stuff. It seems they'd been observing him for quite a while. The sting was the coup de grâce. That's standard procedure not necessarily to entrap someone, but to catch them in a crime with irrefutable evidence all around, so they could make the arrest and conviction.

But of course, the action taken MIGHT serve the dual function of also being a warning for others. Anyone monitoring the UFO community would know full well that this would be a big deal.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2020), Bayareamom (17th July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (17th July 2020), Kryztian (19th July 2020), kudzy (18th July 2020), mountain_jim (18th July 2020), palehorse (18th July 2020), Reinhard (18th July 2020), Yoda (18th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,044 times in 3,801 posts

Well if it’s true I would like to say something dangerous so please pardon my impunity 🙏

It reminds me of those many similar cases popping up in last few, many years,
    aren’t those people somehow similar to each other ?

They’re all very pale, kind of chalky pale, very clean on surface, people in priest robes, doctors coats and perfect suits,

are we talking of group of ET walk-ins by any chance.

They’re often sought for their intelligence and placed to quiet key roles as companies CEOs , they do sit in boards of directors.

Maybe it just seems to me like being another species.

On another planet

Talking science fiction

of an ape

🦕

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th July 2020), Bill Ryan (17th July 2020), Cognitive Dissident (21st July 2020), EFO (17th July 2020), Hym (17th July 2020), Kryztian (19th July 2020), palehorse (18th July 2020), Reinhard (18th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,844 times in 1,059 posts

Any head of Mufon would likely as not be a deep state asset. Maybe that's how he developed his taste for underage girls.

Don't forget, in the Satanic World Order, everything is the opposite. The purpose of a congressional investigation is to cover up what is being investigated. The purpose of the war on drugs is to traffic drugs. Organizations seeking the truth about UFOs are there to cover it up.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2020), aoibhghaire (20th July 2020), palehorse (18th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    it smells like a setup, something else is going on, chatting on internet with young teenagers seems very silly to me.
    Based on what [little!] I know, I don't think it was a setup. I think he really was doing this stuff. It seems they'd been observing him for quite a while. The sting was the coup de grâce. That's standard procedure not necessarily to entrap someone, but to catch them in a crime with irrefutable evidence all around, so they could make the arrest and conviction.

But of course, the action taken MIGHT serve the dual function of also being a warning for others. Anyone monitoring the UFO community would know full well that this would be a big deal.
    Could be, the same way they catch those guys selling drugs in the deep web, as you said they observed for a while and with enough evidence they finally did the arrest, but if it is true Harzan committed many mistakes to leak his real identity probably via social engineering, people in UFO research are paranoid with all types of security as far as I know.

Anyway if he is guilty I hope he serve his time in prison to learn a lesson.
    --

10. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Don't forget, in the Satanic World Order, everything is the opposite. The purpose of a congressional investigation is to cover up what is being investigated. The purpose of the war on drugs is to traffic drugs. Organizations seeking the truth about UFOs are there to cover it up.
    quite true.
    Last edited by palehorse; 18th July 2020 at 09:26.
    --

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,510 times in 1,591 posts

So MUFON has replaced it's out going director Jan Harzan with David MacDonald as it's new Executive Director. As one internet radio host put, they replaced a pedophile with someone "in the sex industry." MacDonald is the owner of Flamingo Air, which does charter flights, rents private jets and has a flight school, but also sells "Romantic Adventures" aboard it's planes.

Quote https://www.inc.com/bartie-scott-fla...high-club.html
    How This Entrepreneur Keeps It Classy to Sell a Mile High Club Experience
    Sex does indeed still sell. But, one private airline owner says, not as much as it used to.

Sex sells, especially at an altitude of 5,280 feet. But if you ask Flamingo Air founder David MacDonald, he says the secret to his company's success is romance.

The Ohio pilot began offering what he calls Flights of Fancy--a private, one-hour plane ride for couples--in 1991 on a dare. Sitting around an airplane hanger, shooting the breeze with fellow pilots, he says the topic inevitably comes up. "I could sell that," he said to his buddies. They didn't believe him. "Not in this community, not in Cincinnati," they said.

Story continues here.

The webpage shows that you get a private cabin with a curtained off cabin for your one house experience.

Personally, I don't see a problem with this, however, if I would suggest to Flamingo air that they include a stipulation on the above page that this service be sold to people 18 years and older otherwise that cabin will not be curtained off. Now that Lolita Airlines is no longer flying to the Virgin Islands, we do not need to hear about a replacement.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Agape (20th July 2020), palehorse (20th July 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,510 times in 1,591 posts

From Saucer Smear (Dec. 1, 2000; Vol. 47, No. 10, p. 8)

Quote Question: How do you know if you are at a high-class UFO conference?

Answer: There are no known pedophiles on the program.
    - - - George Hansen

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    So MUFON has replaced it's out going director Jan Harzan with David MacDonald as it's new Executive Director. As one internet radio host put, they replaced a pedophile with someone "in the sex industry." MacDonald is the owner of Flamingo Air, which does charter flights, rents private jets and has a flight school, but also sells "Romantic Adventures" aboard it's planes.

Quote https://www.inc.com/bartie-scott-fla...high-club.html
    How This Entrepreneur Keeps It Classy to Sell a Mile High Club Experience
    Sex does indeed still sell. But, one private airline owner says, not as much as it used to.

Sex sells, especially at an altitude of 5,280 feet. But if you ask Flamingo Air founder David MacDonald, he says the secret to his company's success is romance.

The Ohio pilot began offering what he calls Flights of Fancy--a private, one-hour plane ride for couples--in 1991 on a dare. Sitting around an airplane hanger, shooting the breeze with fellow pilots, he says the topic inevitably comes up. "I could sell that," he said to his buddies. They didn't believe him. "Not in this community, not in Cincinnati," they said.

Story continues here.

The webpage shows that you get a private cabin with a curtained off cabin for your one house experience.

Personally, I don't see a problem with this, however, if I would suggest to Flamingo air that they include a stipulation on the above page that this service be sold to people 18 years and older otherwise that cabin will not be curtained off. Now that Lolita Airlines is no longer flying to the Virgin Islands, we do not need to hear about a replacement.
    Flamingo Air website (if I am not wrong in this one > https://www.flamingoairbah.com/) is down. On purpose?
    --

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Agape (1st August 2020), Kryztian (1st August 2020), Mike (31st July 2020)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,044 times in 3,801 posts

Palehorse: I tried clicking on that link and after “website fraudulent warning” got a redirect to Bahamas:

https://www.bahamaswebsolutions.com/

Not sure you can safely access it from your part of the world but looks legit.

Bahamas, is it not where all the rich people go hiding for tax evasions 😀

The GUFON radio guy, Rich Giordano, is probably the only one who commented on this event as appropriate, with righteous emotion I’d say as well.

I think he comments on the new MUFON director case in his next broadcast episode as well.

There’s not much new information but helps to overcome the initial shock from this type of “reality”, especially for entities like me, with ethical prejudice and what I’d call conservative upbringing.

Even if none of it was true, I was more gobsmacked by the fact that no one stood up for him( or against him) to comment. Every such person have friends or family who are in the know.
    MUFON themselves should come out from the closet, comment on this very serious event/allegation and turn little user friendly to their guests and reporters.

I bet there are many children and youngsters approaching organisations like this regularly, according to what’s available on the site, Jan Harzan himself developed website software couple years ago to make reporting seamless without necessity of human interaction.

That itself is double edged weapon. It means the system is fully accessible to inside MUFON investigators but it’s up to any of them how or whether they choose to investigate.

Beyond all this and anything to do with MUFON at all, these people seem to exist and survive only due to circles of likeminded individuals sending them materials and providing links to vulnerable individuals( including children).
    Even if some end up like “lone wolves”, they’re inevitably party to the large criminal net operating through the “luxury clubs”.
    So everything may be connected to very “high up” and involve thousands of people feeding on the bad cinema, other than those known already.

I can only agree with parents should take better care of their children, even if they’re poor people. There’s so much to give and true interest of the parent is more important than toys, computers and fashion ware.

To mankind’s great misfortune some of the younger generation parents in many cultures themselves grew up through many frivolous downfalls, such as alcoholism, drug abuse and promiscuity.
    They’ve got through “somehow” but fail to realise generational time progression taking place: that is their children are at risk much earlier and the dangers are bigger and more sophisticated, contrary to what it seems.

Internet connection for one is an illusion of “easy control” and safety for many busy parents of today but it’s actually one of the riskiest places for kids to be.

Includes many innocent looking YouTube programs “for kids” that seem to act as virtual friends and parents, gaining their trust, building addiction to the internet and disrupting healthy and functioning relationships between parent as a guide and teacher and the individual growing up.

If parent gets angry or has some trouble( as all of us do sometimes) and sends kids to their tablets instead, the internet provides 100% better information on about everything you need to know. The parent often has about fraction of the kids time and stays far far behind where information is concerned. Children are fast learners of course.

At the end of the day, today’s modern generation end up somewhat like I did at some point : that is educating the parent and pretending to be little kids on outside because they have no choice.

🌟

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2