+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Joe Rogan Experience - George Knapp & Jeremy Corbell

1. Link to Post #21
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Default Re: Joe Rogan Experience - George Knapp & Jeremy Corbell

I admire Joe Rogan's perspective asking pertinent questions in a wider arena. This perspective comes about depending on your level of understanding of how nature works and looking for the evidence. The evidence comes about when you are true to your self, tuned and aligned with yourself with nature. However, George Knapp and Jeremy Corball perspectives are skirting around the subject because they don’t have a reference basis to start from. There questioning is still within one aspect; i.e. materialistic aspect and wondering why it is so elusive not to get a grasp of the phenomenon. This perspective is also is presented with the TTSA and the Pentagon. The answers that they are trying to solve have no solid reference point to start with. UFO organisations like MUFON fall into the same perspective of not having a reference point. I do respect that it is important to catalogue the observations. The psycho social aspect of discovering that consciousness is important to understand that dynamics of the inner and outer has been demonstrated by others in the ‘UFO/ET community.

I remember meeting the late Professor John Mack back in 1994 when he just published his first book. He asked me at the end of our 6 hours discussion what did I think this was all about. I said this is about the 'balance of the universe'. The universe through its sophisticated dynamics provides mankind a teaching mechanism that is required at times through manifestation inner and outer to make aware that ‘IT’ requires corrections in its nature. John Mack said “that is the conclusion in my last chapter”. i.e. “balance of the universe”
    I pointed out to him that the UFO phenomenon presents itself at a level of inner and outer manifestations depending on how far off track we are from the balance. Examples. The more extreme out of balance presents therefore a much more harder metallic material. e.g. metallic looking craft. The physical material is for real or its presentation of UFOs appearing over nuclear facilities and shutting them down.

This hypothesis also fits the duality system as to why we are here in this physical form on this planet. Its an educations system to learn that we don’t have the 3rd density space plus time system to operate in, when we are souls in the other dimension(s).

Background of the phenomenon. A chronology of time correlates with the manifestation:

It appears we have different categories of the UFO phenomenon. It’s a huge complex global arena with what appears to be a mix of manifestations of either the phenomena providing the physical reality in manifested form as the construct, to man made physical vehicles/constructs. Parallel with what appears to be Extraterrestrial Intelligent craft and occupants.

Interestingly enough there are historical correlations of the manifestations through time. For example, airships witnessed in the 1890s and then became later actual airships. This is a common theme sequentially provided by the intelligence phenomena. There is a lot of supporting evidence of how this system operates. The manifestation presents itself at an earlier stage in time that fits a society level of acceptance of something of high strangeness.

A global phenomenon of natural intelligence as a natural control system:

A number of researchers tackled this problem. In particular, Carl Jung, Jaques Vallee, Aime Michel, Jenney Rendles and David Halperin and others.

Jung's primary concern in the book Flying Saucers is not with the reality or unreality of UFOs but with their psychic aspect. Rather than speculate about their possible nature and extraterrestrial origin as alleged spacecraft, he asks what it may signify that these phenomena, whether real or imagined, are seen in such numbers just at a time when humankind is menaced as never before in history. The UFOs represent, in Jung's phrase, "a modern myth." When his daughter came back from the USA, he was surprised about the radar recordings of UFOs. This he describes in the last chapter.

What do Carl Jung and Allen Hynek have in common? Both were very skeptical men of science, that turned their professional knowledge and attention to the (then very hot) topic of UFO's, and in the end they both became believers and spent most of the rest of their lives studying this incredible phenomena.

Jung was probably sick to death of hearing all the buzz in the early 50's about flying saucers and decided to discover the psychological underpinnings of what he saw as a form of mass hysteria.

He began his research, as Hynek and any good scientist would, by examining the cases first hand. As Jung was skeptical that the average man on the street could not provide accurate eyewitness accounts, he reserved his interviews to "Professional observers", pilots, military personnel, police and radar operators.

Over time he became unnerved, as he realized that these people were not only credible witness's, but were clearly quite sane. So just as Hynek eventually changed his view on the UFO phenomena, so to did Jung.

The big difference was that Jung still feared ridicule from his peers, so he never came out and said he was a believer, but it is very poignant that at the end of his short book, he leaves the topic open, by stating that either humanity is suffering some kind of mass hallucination, or we ARE being visited by aliens. He postulates that either option should give us plenty to be concerned about.

Jaques Vallée and Aime Michel both contributed to the 1969 book, “The Humanoids” which became a classic in UFO literature. The 1954 sightings stuck with Vallée and the small humanoids reported then reminded Vallée of small humanoid reports throughout human history.

He set about comparing them and developed a theory that what was being seen, whether fairies, leprecauns, elves or aliens, were all manifestations of an intelligence that coexists with us and is deceptive. He published his ideas in his 1993 book, “Passport to Magonia: From Folklore to Flying Saucers” and was an influential contributor to the “Interdimensional Hypothesis.”

Aimé Michel came to similar conclusions but the idea that we were interacting with something unknowable bothered him enough to abandon his investigation in 1980.

French astronomer and computer scientist Jacques Vallee moved away from his earlier writings ('Anatomy of a Phenomenon' and 'Challenge to Science') where he had attempted to apply the scientific method to categorizing and understanding patterns in UFO encounters and sightings, to musing on modern UFO-occupant encounter reports and their historic parallels with folklore.

He discovered the correlations of the UFO phenomena and folklore/religious beliefs. Many of the parallels are so obvious and yet so ignored. Vallee gives examples thousands of years old as well as a documented list of encounters for 100 years. One of the best things about Vallee's theory is the view that UFOs aren't extraterrestrial but inter-dimensional much like John Keel's theories on them.

Civilizations all over the world have had these experiences/contacts in many different forms throughtout the millennia. As a species, we would prove to be completely ignorant if we truly believed that we were superior to all other life forms, to the point of ignoring "specters" that are probably with us everywhere, everyday of our lives. And only those of us that haven't been totally conditioned away from our childhood insight by society have been able to see these fleeting images or at least feel their presence.

Jenny Randles' another scientist in the book ‘Time Storms’: The Amazing Evidence of Time Warps, Space Rifts & Time Travel
    This groundbreaking study goes into the very real world of temporal physics and time travel, supported by human experience, scientific data, and documented cases.

Jenny Randles considers more exotic phenomena that might not be known by science and at the same time less literal than "extraterrestrials are really visiting us in spaceships". There are very few people in the UFO community like that, another being of course Jacques Vallée. As a result, her research genuinely shows unusual theories explaining various UFO-related phenomena that are surprisingly well backed up by up-to-date science.

She argues many anomalous phenomena including the "missing time" reported by alleged UFO abductees can be explained by distortions and irregularities in the space-time continuum. With this purpose, Randles brings up and explains cutting edge discoveries within the field of quantum physics about how everything in space and time actually happens at once and reality turns out to be different from how our senses perceive it. She documents the correlation historically of when events appears with constructs that then happen later on.

David Halperin just published in his this 2020 publication called INTIMATE ALIEN: THE HIDDEN STORY OF THE UFO
    A similar theme to the other researchers, UFOs are a myth, but myths are real.

The power and fascination of the UFO has nothing to do with space travel or life on other planets. It’s about us, our longings and terrors, especially the greatest terror of all: the end of our existence.

A collective cultural dream, UFOs transport us to the outer limits of that most alien yet intimate frontier, our own inner space.
    David Halperin doesn’t believe in the literal reality of flying saucers, but he understands that they needn’t physically exist to teach us lessons about a culture that sees them. Part folklorist and part psychologist, Halperin reads the UFO mythos like an alienist analyzing an extended collective dream.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Alekahn2 (21st July 2020), Bill Ryan (19th July 2020), Bluegreen (26th July 2020), boja (21st July 2020), Chip (21st July 2020), Dorjezigzag (19th July 2020), Gwin Ru (19th July 2020), Harmony (19th July 2020), Iancorgi (19th July 2020), JDarktide (21st July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2020), mountain_jim (21st July 2020), onawah (19th July 2020), Peter UK (8th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th July 2020), Satori (19th July 2020), shijo (20th July 2020), Valerie Villars (19th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,417 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by guayabal (here)
    I'm astonished that nobody here has mentioned about the trash they put on Bill Cooper's name without any backing up. As soon as I heard that I stopped the video.
    Copied from this post of mine in 2017:

~~~

It's well-established now that Bill Cooper embellished/invented a great deal of information. Here's John Lear:
    Kerry Cassidy: So you know Bill Cooper. You seem to have known just about everybody who was anybody at the time.

John Lear: Yeah. I was working Paranet at the time. Jim Spicer ran Paranet. I put my hypothesis on Paranet. Then Bill Cooper called and said, “I can vouch for – I forget what he said, 50 per cent, or 100 per cent of what John Lear says” and so I invited Bill Cooper up.

He came up, we talked and he told me... At those times Bill was totally sane and rational. He told me that he was the guy at Pearl Harbor who set up the camera and got the documents out of the safe for the briefings of the high level Navy guys who’d go through.

Five years later he’s an intelligence officer giving the briefing himself! He wasn’t! He was just the guy in the office that set up the projector, and he did have the key to the safe. He did read all that stuff.

But later he got what we call “UFO disease.” And UFO disease is something that we get... we are just so in demand as speakers and we’ve already told whatever we know, so now we got to make up a little more to keep the interest. Being in demand like that is, it’s addictive, so you make up a little more and that’s called UFO disease and that’s what happened to Bill. He started making stuff up.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (19th July 2020), aoibhghaire (21st July 2020), ChristianSky (19th July 2020), Dorjezigzag (19th July 2020), Gwin Ru (19th July 2020), JDarktide (21st July 2020), kudzy (19th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2020), mountain_jim (21st July 2020), onawah (19th July 2020), Peter UK (8th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th July 2020), Satori (19th July 2020), scotslad (23rd July 2020), Sirus (19th July 2020), Star Tsar (19th July 2020), Yoda (19th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    I find it difficult to accept the Nazi exotic technology account, always have.
    Whenever I hear about these craft that can perform maneuvers well beyond our current technology, I think of something like the reported "Foo Fighters" during WW2 bombing missions late in the war, and how far that technology might have been advanced by this point.

I suppose it could argued that these reports are bogus, fantasy, mistaking them for something else or whatever; but then the Nazis also had Die Glocke (The Bell), which so far as I know was something along the lines of a particle accelerator.

Do you just not believe that any of this had any real merit? We were sure in a big fat hurry to get a lot of their top scientists over here right after the war, is it so far fetched to speculate that some advanced technology accompanied them?

I'm not married to the idea, and am by no means saying that this takes the place of ET, but it sure makes a lot more sense to me that saucers were suddenly crashing in the desert right after the war because they were being test piloted, not because the advanced ET's light years ahead of us were suddenly blundering into our primitive radar, that they certainly would have been well aware of.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member NX.P's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm glad they mentioned the possible archaeological origins of at least some of the S4 vehicles, well according to the briefing papers Bob was allowed access to. Always the scientist, he has stated before that there is no way he was able to verify this information and just kinda takes it for what it is.

I'm disappointed it was glossed over--being put there to 'f' with us? I can think of at least a half dozen other more likely explanations...

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NX.P For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st July 2020), Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Iancorgi (20th July 2020), JDarktide (21st July 2020), onawah (19th July 2020), Peter UK (8th August 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,289 times in 8,660 posts

I just want to mention that the above post by (scrolls up since I can't remember or spell this name) aoibhghaire - is the most interesting and information-rich, original, local post I have read here in this sub-forum of late.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st July 2020 at 12:02. Reason: added link to aoibhghaire's post
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd July 2020), aoibhghaire (21st July 2020), Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Chip (21st July 2020), Iancorgi (21st July 2020), JDarktide (21st July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2020), Peter UK (8th August 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,740 times in 4,341 posts

Yes, I want to express my appreciation for aoibhghaire too, always draws on such deep knowledge, and presents such a balanced take on things. Always enjoy reading!

For my part, on the UFO crashes, I think it would be a mistake to place all such events into a single category. It stands to common reason that a number are simply going to be terrestrial craft - secret experimental craft that crashed with a conventional explanation. The subsequent cover-ups look suspicious on the surface, but I've no doubt that in some cases "UFO" rumours would've been a most convenient smoke screen for top secret programs, particularly during the cold war.

But that explanation won't do for all of them. It's reasonably theorized that the Roswell crash(es) for instance may've been caused by fierce electric storms over the area at the time. And other crashes could be real shoot-downs. I've experienced one example of this personally, involving a crash in the Kalahari desert in 89' - Tony Dodd had on audio tape the admission of the very pilot (South African Air Force) who fired twice on the UFO - with a Maser - knocking it out of the sky. I spoke at length with him on this fascinating case, and there was a lot of good evidence. That crash, reportedly, was a confirmed physical nuts-and-bolts alien (or at least non-terrestrial) craft, containing insectoid-type beings, and one actually survived if memory serves. Many other UFO crashes could merely be plain accidents - they are not gods after all, they are not infallible. I don't rule out that others, quite plausibly, are deliberately staged, by certain extra-terrestrials, or ultra-terrestrials / inter-terrestrials, to see 'what we would do with it'.

Also to follow what Gracy was saying about Die Glocke, have a good look at the Kecksburg crash in '65. That was a nailed-on dead ringer for Die Glocke. That's not to say that it was, but it is very compelling. The theory holds that this object didn't come from space, but from Germany - and from 20 years in the past. Maybe? Perhaps!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd July 2020), aoibhghaire (21st July 2020), Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), JDarktide (21st July 2020), mountain_jim (21st July 2020), Peter UK (8th August 2020), RatRodRob...RRR (16th June 2023)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I was a bit disappointed that advanced Nazi technology was never brought up til almost the very end, and even at that George Knapp dismissed the idea of “Russians experimenting with Nazi technology over the US is preposterous”. Well of course it’s preposterous if we say it’s the dang Russians doing it, but how preposterous is it that top secret US projects were (and probably still are!) experimenting with the fruits of Paperclip...

This is not to say that all ufo sightings are of Nazi decent, but imo it almost has to be a significant portion of them. Or did all that just disappear, we never improved on it, just maybe buried it out in the desert somewhere, and it’s only coincidental that many of these sightings just happened to be right after the end of WW2?

A question I was hoping to be addressed was concerning crash retrievals. These aliens are so superior that we can’t touch them, they only taunt us, traveling light years is nothing to them, yet they kept crashing in the desert right after WW2. Which makes more sense, that these fantastically advanced aliens also happen to be rather accident prone, or it’s dangerous business experimenting with confiscated Nazi technology, and seeking to improve on it?
    A great podcast!
    Dr. Greer addresses some of this. The claim and testimonies from military officials of the time was that our experiments with electromagnetic energy had a side effect of disabling the UFO vehicles. This is mentioned in regards to the Roswell crash I believe. This topic is discussed in the last documentary. If it is true that we had found several UFO vehicles with the keys left in the ignition down in Antarctica and then shipped them to Roswell, I have no doubt that the Germans may have found some things as well. I think it possible that both are true. Some crash retrievals may be terrestrial, some extraterrestrial. I really hope that in my time the full history gets revealed.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st July 2020), Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2020), mountain_jim (21st July 2020), Peter UK (8th August 2020), scotslad (23rd July 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

I thoroughly enjoyed this podcast to and from work and has me wondering, is there any other similar podcasts anyone can recommend dealing with these topics? I normally just listen to Joe but if there is anyone dealing with this stuff that is any good?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd July 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

So MMA fighter Angela "OverKill" Hill is Barney Hill's granddaughter!?!?! That really surprised me when I heard that! She is fierce & beautiful...

Notice who's in the background of the photo?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd July 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), muxfolder (27th July 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    I thoroughly enjoyed this podcast to and from work and has me wondering, is there any other similar podcasts anyone can recommend dealing with these topics? I normally just listen to Joe but if there is anyone dealing with this stuff that is any good?
    I would check out the Paranormal Radio app.
    https://www.paranormal.radio/

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd July 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2020), Craig (23rd July 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Quote Posted by JDarktide (here)
    Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    I would check out the Paranormal Radio app.
    https://www.paranormal.radio/
    Brilliant, great work, thank you very much!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    It appears we have different categories of the UFO phenomenon. It’s a huge complex global arena with what appears to be a mix of manifestations of either the phenomena providing the physical reality in manifested form as the construct, to man made physical vehicles/constructs. Parallel with what appears to be Extraterrestrial Intelligent craft and occupants.

Interestingly enough there are historical correlations of the manifestations through time. For example, airships witnessed in the 1890s and then became later actual airships. This is a common theme sequentially provided by the intelligence phenomena. There is a lot of supporting evidence of how this system operates. The manifestation presents itself at an earlier stage in time that fits a society level of acceptance of something of high strangeness.

A global phenomenon of natural intelligence as a natural control system:

A number of researchers tackled this problem. In particular, Carl Jung, Jaques Vallee, Aime Michel, Jenney Rendles and David Halperin and others.
    Had no names been mentioned in the expansive picture you outlined above, then one, would definitely have suggested itself strongly to me, that of Carl Jung. The accusation levelled at him by Freud of being a mystic didn't quite fit. Jung's best description of himself according to his autobiography was of being a phenomenologist.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2