+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Protestors arrested in Portland by unidentified military

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Default Re: Protestors arrested in Portland by unidentified military

Just a little Reality Check, there are many folks who are and have been peacefully protesting in Portland. They have not been rioting. The rioting has been undertaken by a very active and damaging minority.

Last edited by Forest Denizen; 21st July 2020 at 16:59.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), ClearWater (21st July 2020), Gracy (21st July 2020), justntime2learn (21st July 2020), mountain_jim (22nd July 2020), spade (21st July 2020), Wansen (21st July 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

For long time it seemed the alt left was driven by money, power and intimidation by those with the real agenda behind them. The majority as I saw it were asleep to the realty of the world situation. A we all know the TPTB took on a more overt action strategy when Trump and the Constitutionalists managed to get a step up in power. So I expected Politian’s to act like Nazis and, media, corporations and Hollywood to support them etc. What has taken me a little aback is the level of infiltration into the younger generations and how their good intentions (equality, the environment) are being completely used to promote an agenda they don’t even see or understand.

I don’t stand on soap box with this position and in full disclosure say I did the same to lesser degree in my twenties. Thus I should now realize how far the infiltration has been. I attended a large NY state University in the early 80’s and experienced the communist infiltration into education, but at the time had no clue what was going on. I had professor who spent most of lectures showing slides of his trip to Cuba and exposing the virtues of Castro and his treatment of the mentally ill in work camps. Naturally naive at that age I believed everything he said and sang the praises of communism to my friends. Those not in college looked at me like I was nuts. As we all know the propaganda war for our psychic energy is everywhere and encompasses many ideologies. However in the 80’s communism was still pretty much seen as a failure by most because the generation before me saw what happened to Russia and many other domino countries. So they didn’t get too many converts from my generation.

I think most on PA see all political systems as controlling and restrictive but some are better options than others until we move into the age when we don’t need governance at all. Until that dawns (it may be soon) God save us if live under the rule of China and people the likes of us are put into reeducation camps and killed while alive for our organs. The Technocracy AKA Communism 2.0, has been planned for a long time because they know this is a spiritual war and that with the change into the ascending Dwapar Yuga the majority will be waking up soon. The old means of control won’t work. They need to get in control the whole worlds frequency before that happens to suppress us fast. That’s why Killeries loss to trump was so devastating and they have called out the troops. “God forgive them for they know not what they do”.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bayareamom (21st July 2020), Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Delight (21st July 2020), Jayke (21st July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Wansen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justjane (here)
    Quote Posted by spade (here)
    https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...bout-this-site

"This website is funded by support provided, in part, by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation." - That's all we have to say and know about news coming from this outlet.
    Here you go buddy, take your pick, search ‘protesters arrested in portland’ in a search engine of your choice. I tried to link to one for you but it wouldn’t work.

With all the Fox and friends BS posted here I thought you guys liked your news with a healthy dose of agenda....
    Brava Jane!
    “It’s not what you know that gets you into trouble, it’s what you know that just ain’t so.”

6. Link to Post #44
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    Just a little Reality Check, there are many folks who are and have been peacefully protesting in Portland. They have not been rioting. The rioting has been undertaken by a very active and damaging minority.
    Thanks for sharing Ken, I'm failing very hard to understand what they are protesting about, when the very thing that they protest against will simply cause more "police brutality" - in a sense pouring more gasoline onto the situation. It's like a never-ending burn, that continues to be stoked by the Soros-backed instigators as low hanging fruit. Watch it die out after the elections and die especially hard if Trump is forced to lose by TPTB.

If anything made sense, I would fully support them if they protested against the true enemy - BiII Geightz, Soros, Rothschilds, Wolfgangs, Vanderbilts, Rockefellers, The Windsors, European Royalty and all the other complicit child eating, torturous, blood sucking monsters that control the narrative to hide this horror from the entire world.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to spade For This Post:

Jayke (22nd July 2020)

8. Link to Post #45
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

As a counterpoint to that Reality Check, the following could also be presented as a little Reality Check:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...87505056800769

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

ClearWater (21st July 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd July 2020), Gemma13 (22nd July 2020), Jake (22nd July 2020), Jayke (21st July 2020), spade (22nd July 2020)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Jack Posobiec.. consider the source..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Gemma13 (22nd July 2020), Jayke (21st July 2020)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Not a great argument when the two sources you chose for your post were Robert Evans, who works for Bellingcat. Bellingcat is the propoganda website that put out the ridiculously contrived Skripal case revelation in the UK a couple years ago.

Joshua Potash works for TransformHarm.org, a Marxist revolutionary website, which no doubt has some dubious NGO funding behind it if we dig a little deeper. He’s like a comrade caricature, deserving of a place in the SJW satire comic: ‘Get Triggered’.

“...Move over ‘Antifa Freddy’, ‘Police Abolitionist Potash’ is leading the charge in Portland.”

Not that I’m a fan of Posobiec either. But the sourcing on both sides needs to be better to make a stronger case either way.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

atman (21st July 2020), ClearWater (22nd July 2020), Forest Denizen (21st July 2020), Gemma13 (22nd July 2020), mountain_jim (22nd July 2020), spade (22nd July 2020)

14. Link to Post #48
    Language
    French
    Thanks

His Twitter profile states in part: "Intel analyst, counter-extremism research, Mandarin, veteran, Roman Catholic".

He works for One America News Network.

He has written and published two books:
    • Citizens for Trump: The Inside Story of the People's Movement to Take Back America
    • 4D Warfare: A Doctrine for a New Generation of Politics

What is it, specifically, that makes him an unreliable source?

That said, he his not the only one to have indicated that something else than "peaceful protesting" might be at play in what you have presented as a "Reality Check". For example:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...49368125186051

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...01432276803585

https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status...60887336595456

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Forest Denizen (23rd July 2020), Gemma13 (22nd July 2020), HaveBlue (12th August 2020), Jayke (21st July 2020), mountain_jim (22nd July 2020), spade (22nd July 2020)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Exactly. Where is this all getting us.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Constance (22nd July 2020), Gemma13 (22nd July 2020), Harmony (22nd July 2020), Ivanhoe (22nd July 2020), Jayke (22nd July 2020)

18. Link to Post #50
    Language
    French
    Thanks

We are all contributing thoughts and information in an attempt to make sense of a multi-faceted societal issue, our perception and understanding of which can be muddied by propaganda, by partial facts and by our own personal biases.

Our individual contributions to the discussion can hopefully help us to get closer to the truth.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), ClearWater (22nd July 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd July 2020), Gemma13 (22nd July 2020), Harmony (22nd July 2020), Jayke (22nd July 2020), mountain_jim (22nd July 2020)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Here is the DHS briefing regarding the federal agents in Portland. At about 1430 they break down the different law enforcement uniforms and unique identifiers law enforcement are required to wear. There are no secret Trump Stormtroopers. They address it again at about the 2200 mark.

At 2953, they address what happened with the individual who was put in the van. He was committing felonies on federal property. Those lazers that they are pointing into the eyes of the officers cause damage. Assault on a federal officer has consequences... They simply followed him and detained him for questioning. He was questioned, and LET GO.

Why isn't common sense very common?

I've known some of these ANARCHISTS. They don't give a single Shiite about George Floyd or BLM. They think it's soooo cool that nobody is stopping them from breaking the law. They are all about lawlessness.

These criminals are not asking for a police state,,, they are daring it...

I think the mayor should be arrested for inviting violence and causing riots.

Fwiw... Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

atman (22nd July 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd July 2020), Bayareamom (22nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), ClearWater (22nd July 2020), Gemma13 (22nd July 2020), gnostic9 (22nd July 2020), Ivanhoe (22nd July 2020), Jayke (22nd July 2020), Kamikaze (22nd July 2020), mountain_jim (22nd July 2020), spade (22nd July 2020)

22. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Peaceful protesters lol.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

Bayareamom (22nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), Jake (22nd July 2020), Jayke (22nd July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3