+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The 2020 New York Times UFO story has hit the wires

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Default Re: The 2020 New York Times UFO story has hit the wires

We have got to remember there are people in this world, who have no interest at all in this subject who need to be informed that we are actually not alone.

Comment's from readers of the NT article tells a lot, just go there and read a few

Article:https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/u...mentsContainer

Just click "READ COMMENTS" button at the end of the article.

Here is a post with a reply from Ralph Blumenthal, that i think summarize it all for now.

"Richie Farrell
    Dublin, Ireland
    July 23

I was hoping for some mind blowers, names of companies and what they had. I suppose you have done this by proxy via Dr. Eric Davis' statements. Nonetheless a solid article, great times when NYT are reporting on this. Keep up the good work.
    16 Recommend
    Flag
    5 Replies
    Ralph Blumenthal commented July 23
    R
    Ralph Blumenthal
    Contributor, former Times reporter
    July 23

@Richie Farrell Thanks. Not everything can be reported all at once."
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 25th July 2020 at 09:38.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bayareamom (24th July 2020), Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (25th July 2020), EFO (25th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), Harmony (25th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th July 2020), Melinda (26th July 2020), mountain_jim (25th July 2020), Sadieblue (24th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th July 2020), Star Tsar (26th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

There can be little doubt that the timing of the release of this 'admission' makes its 'disclosure' part of some master plan. If you remember the complexity of tasks accomplished by 9/11, (such as prompting 'desired' wars in the middle East, pushing thru the patriot act, destroying the audit office in the pentagon, the processing of a bond redemption on wall street, etc.) this 'limited disclosure' is intended for some greater purpose (from the deep state's point of view).

For instance, somehow the way that this info is being 'tossed out there' in a staggered, dragged out manner, has the affect of dulling the interest in such burning questions as 'you mean you are admitting you've been lying to us for seventy years, and now that you admit ufo's exist everything is just hunky dory? '

And upon reading the comments after the article, Rawhide, you are faced with realization how entrapped people are in only believing something that is' recognized as real' by an authority figure, in this case the US military.

Our challenge is to notice what these habitual liars ae saying, how they present the info, what are they trying to accomplish, what goal is bring pursued?

We know they will be pursuing multiple goals.

One goal will be fear mongering to get more government money for black ops projects.

Another goal might be to reveal ufo backengineered tech so that it can be used more publicly.

Another might be, eventually, to be able to introduce an ET group, with all of their wonderful technology, who can solve all of humanities problems (of which the cabal is primarily responsible for). The price for their services, however, might be higher than we could understand.

Whatever the deep state's goals are in this, or any other matter, they do not have our best interests as a concern. There is a reasonable possibility that all of these plans and goals are not even of human origin, and that ETs are using mind control to get deep state folks to implement this program.

Whatever the case may be, I think the best we can do is to try to ascertain their goals and be wise to it as it unfolds. I think the tech the breakaway civilization has could be very helpful to the rest of us, so that might be an unintended benefit of this 'disclosure', however that is probably the most benefit we could hope for out of this. I would not expect any benefit from this, especially seeing how this covid mess is unfolding.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Alekahn2 (25th July 2020), aoibhghaire (25th July 2020), Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), Bluegreen (25th July 2020), Brigantia (9th August 2020), earthdreamer (28th July 2020), EFO (25th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), graciousb (5th August 2020), Harmony (25th July 2020), Iancorgi (25th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th July 2020), Melinda (26th July 2020), mountain_jim (25th July 2020), Rawhide68 (25th July 2020), Star Tsar (26th July 2020), Wansen (27th July 2020), Wind (25th July 2020), Zionbrion (25th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

It looks like the near future could be very interesting !

It appears that we need to pay attention as things are starting to unfold.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Alekahn2 (25th July 2020), aoibhghaire (25th July 2020), Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), EFO (25th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), frodo13 (27th July 2020), Harmony (25th July 2020), Iancorgi (25th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th July 2020), Melinda (26th July 2020), Mike Gorman (26th July 2020), mountain_jim (25th July 2020), Rawhide68 (25th July 2020), Star Tsar (26th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by helium (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by helium (here)
    I’ve always had the creeping feeling that the tic-tac and Fravor’s story were merely one (hidden) branch of the military toying with another (unhidden) branch. The former could have all of the inside info necessary to stage the tic-tac exactly where it needed to be. In other words, it was an inside job.
    Yep! I can't be sure (and neither can anyone, unless they're read into the program), but I'm very far from convinced these aren't advanced, classified US vehicles testing what happens when they come up against regular seamen and airmen (and regular technology) — even very senior officers, who have no idea what's actually going on.

Why classified US, Bill? Maybe developed on US soil, but no more US than belonging to any other national entity. I'm really skeptical. It just doesn't seem like there is a US any more. All evidence points to the fact that what was once the US is under attack by it's own politicians who dance there little dance to some hidden puppeteer. Nobody is stupid enough to have screwed up the COVID response so badly, not even the so-called donald. It was all premeditated. The very first hint was way back when a large tourist ship was allowed to release all passengers on the East Coast. So whomever runs the hidden tech isn't likely to be using it for the good of the US. The US is walking dead.
    Yes, I agree! When I said 'US', that might have been a little loose.

And, yes, I agree that the sheer edifice of errors, omissions, and overall chaos, incompetence, mismanagement and conflict in the US strongly looks to have been designed to take the country down, or help that to happen. That was in play right from the very start.
    god How much I like this high quality dialog!

Do you mind if I intervene in discussion to tell that cv19 thing is "activated" by resonant RF and it doesn't work for all "targets"?
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2020), Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), Harmony (25th July 2020), Melinda (26th July 2020), Star Tsar (26th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

Whatever the case may be, I think the best we can do is to try to ascertain their goals and be wise to it as it unfolds. I think the tech the breakaway civilization has could be very helpful to the rest of us, so that might be an unintended benefit of this 'disclosure', however that is probably the most benefit we could hope for out of this. I would not expect any benefit from this, especially seeing how this covid mess is unfolding.

I wonder about the possibility of weather the breakaway civilization would be working against the best interest of humanity.

Maybe they realise Earth is pretty good real estate now and feel disconnected from the rest of humanity and feel it's their duty or in their best interest to "clean it up" for their own agenda.

Maybe they are working in conjuction with ET's and which ones?

I feel not knowing what exactly we are up against is one of the biggest problems in knowing how to go about doing something about it.
    Last edited by Harmony; 25th July 2020 at 12:15.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2020), Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), East Sun (25th July 2020), EFO (25th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), Justplain (25th July 2020), Melinda (26th July 2020), mountain_jim (25th July 2020), Star Tsar (26th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Thinking of my own UFO experience back in 1988 with my brother and 2 friends. It had such an impact on us, so It was hard even for me to accept.

They say seeing is believing, I agree, but then cognitive dissonance kicks in, or some power of the entities/aliens to manipulate our minds.(I can only speak for myself)

I Tried to talk about the incident with them for years after, and all 3 of them denied that it ever happened.
    Except one of my friends, once in a moment of 'alcoholic clarity' admitted: "there was something .... strange ..mmm."

It's not for everyone, it's probably a good time now with Covid 1984, to drop some info about the UFO subject to let it sink in slowly comfortably in people of the New World Order's minds .

PS! They are not going to fake an alien invasion 'a la Bluebeam' (Wernher von Braun).
    My best guess is that they will try to weave this UFO/UAP into this COVID fake crisis somehow?

It's mindboggling , how will they do it?
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 25th July 2020 at 11:52.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2020), Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), Ewan (26th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), Harmony (25th July 2020), Justplain (25th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th July 2020), Melinda (26th July 2020), mountain_jim (25th July 2020), muxfolder (27th July 2020), Star Tsar (26th July 2020), Valerie Villars (25th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)

I wonder about the possibility of weather the breakaway civilization would be working against the best interest of humanity.

Maybe they realise Earth is pretty good real estate now and feel disconnected from the rest of humanity and feel it's their duty or in their best interest to "clean it up" for their own agenda.

I feel not knowing what exactly we are up against is one of the biggest problems in knowing how to go about doing something about it.
    It really appears obvious that the SSP tech is being used against the unwitting masses of humanity.

The best recent example, imho, are the California fires. A drought was caused in the region, apparently using weather modification tech, nuclear power station outputs and chem trails. Then ssp craft like the tr-3b were deployed to scorch specially targeted areas. People have taken cell phone videos of mysterious energy beams striking the earth during the fires. These beams came from cloaked craft in the sky. Other telltale signs of this manufactured disaster are pictures showing houses sawn in half, one half completely burn to the ground and the other still intact, and the edge of the standing part cut as by a knife. Another telltale sign is neighbourhoods where most of the houses and cars burned to the ground without the shrubbery or trees burnt at all. Another earmark is that the burnt neighbourhoods exactly match the geographical plan for the region's UN mandated agenda 2020 plan for land usage. Deborah Tavares is a great source on the California fires analysis.

Other places that seem to have suffered similar fates as California are the Australian fires, the Greek fires and the fires of northern Alberta. Florida recently suffered fires with the same trademarks as California's, as well.

SSP tech was likely used in 9/11, such as the energy scalar beams, as described by Dr. Judy Woods, or the video trickery (haulograms) used to turn cruise missiles into looking like they were airplanes.

However, I want to say that there is one apparent kink in the psychopathy of the deep state. Apparently these creeps are occult satanists who follow a demented code of honor, fundamentally designed to minimize the karma for their actions. You see, they have to 'inform' their victims before an orchestrated calamity and get the victims' tacit approval. This is done through the media, of course. The cartoon show 'the simpsons' are notorious for giving infamous clues foreshadowing major 'planned' catastrophes, such as 9\11, or more recently Kobe Bryant's death. You can see Bill Gates + Co. trying to get widespread approval for mandatory covid-19 mandatory vaccines in a similar manner, 'for our own safety'. This is the same strategy.

If we watch for these psychopaths' 'warnings', and disapprove, we may be able to unravel their occult spells and reduce their effect.

So, stay aware and voice your disapproval of their actions. It may have a greater impact than you think.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2020), Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), Melinda (26th July 2020), Rawhide68 (25th July 2020), Star Tsar (26th July 2020), wegge (26th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Leslie Kean & Ralph Blumenthal Interview

"Of course we can't go as far as we want to go ..." (Leslie Kean) .
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 25th July 2020 at 22:19.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th July 2020), Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), boja (25th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (4th August 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), Harmony (28th July 2020), Star Tsar (26th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Watch Pompeo say that they made Space Force for China https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyXk...u.be&t=4014%27

Also they changed Space force Logo and gave a Motto "Sempra Supra" Always Above https://www.spaceforce.mil/News/Arti...intern-program

Oh and they had their first intelligence class graduates.

Also https://twitter.com/SchrieverAFB/sta...25840898957314 this

and https://twitter.com/SpaceForceDoD/st...96573588164613 this

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)

It really appears obvious that the SSP tech is being used against the unwitting masses of humanity.

The best recent example, imho, are the California fires. A drought was caused in the region, apparently using weather modification tech, nuclear power station outputs and chem trails. Then ssp craft like the tr-3b were deployed to scorch specially targeted areas. People have taken cell phone videos of mysterious energy beams striking the earth during the fires. These beams came from cloaked craft in the sky. Other telltale signs of this manufactured disaster are pictures showing houses sawn in half, one half completely burn to the ground and the other still intact, and the edge of the standing part cut as by a knife. Another telltale sign is neighbourhoods where most of the houses and cars burned to the ground without the shrubbery or trees burnt at all. Another earmark is that the burnt neighbourhoods exactly match the geographical plan for the region's UN mandated agenda 2020 plan for land usage. Deborah Tavares is a great source on the California fires analysis.

Other places that seem to have suffered similar fates as California are the Australian fires, the Greek fires and the fires of northern Alberta. Florida recently suffered fires with the same trademarks as California's, as well.

SSP tech was likely used in 9/11, such as the energy scalar beams, as described by Dr. Judy Woods, or the video trickery (haulograms) used to turn cruise missiles into looking like they were airplanes.

However, I want to say that there is one apparent kink in the psychopathy of the deep state. Apparently these creeps are occult satanists who follow a demented code of honor, fundamentally designed to minimize the karma for their actions. You see, they have to 'inform' their victims before an orchestrated calamity and get the victims' tacit approval. This is done through the media, of course. The cartoon show 'the simpsons' are notorious for giving infamous clues foreshadowing major 'planned' catastrophes, such as 9\11, or more recently Kobe Bryant's death. You can see Bill Gates + Co. trying to get widespread approval for mandatory covid-19 mandatory vaccines in a similar manner, 'for our own safety'. This is the same strategy.

If we watch for these psychopaths' 'warnings', and disapprove, we may be able to unravel their occult spells and reduce their effect.

So, stay aware and voice your disapproval of their actions. It may have a greater impact than you think.
    This may not belong here in this thread, and I may write more about it if it is at all helpful, just my own experience.

Aproximately two weeks before four events I dreamed about them, so I guess that is a premonition. They were 9/11, Sichuan 2008 Earthquake, 2009 Black Saturday fires, and 3/11 Japanese Tsunami.

I was actually in the 2009 Black Saturday fires and it came exactly as I had seen. It was indeed the most horrific thing I have ever experienced, but what is relevant here is, I happen to meet some key people afterwards that confirmed my suspicions that something was very wrong with the official reporting.

Recently I have wondered if perhaps what they may have in common is they were catastrophies that all had a helping hand. I think the worst revelation was there is nothing too low or dark/evil that "they" would not do. The fire was on 7/2/2009. D/M/Y.

I did notice a number of similarities when later the California fires were reported.

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th July 2020), Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), EFO (26th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), graciousb (5th August 2020), Gwin Ru (26th July 2020), Justplain (27th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2020), Melinda (26th July 2020), mountain_jim (26th July 2020), muxfolder (27th July 2020), Ratszinger (26th July 2020), Savannah (26th July 2020), Star Tsar (26th July 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,458 times in 4,332 posts

Something is definitely up!

The following is an article from the Toronto Star which is a bit less of a tabloid than the Toronto Sun which in turn is about equivalent to the Daily Mail:

Evidence suggests UFO whistleblower Bob Lazar was telling the truth all along - world owes him an apology

Vinay Menon
    The Star
    Fri, 24 Jul 2020 17:46 UTC
    Near the end of his 2019 autobiography, Bob Lazar writes, "I'm no kind of hero."

With each passing day, that seems less true. I know what you're thinking: Is this idiot really devoting a column to a controversial UFO whistleblower during a global pandemic? Should I stop reading this tinfoil claptrap right now and spend the next few minutes on something more productive?

Answers: 1. Yes. 2. Probably.

OK. To everyone still here, why is Bob Lazar on my mind? Because I just read a New York Times story — "No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon's U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public" — that includes a buried nugget about how astrophysicist and Pentagon contractor Eric W. Davis gave a classified briefing to government officials in March about retrieved "off-world vehicles not made on this earth."

I know. It's nuts. If you ever watched "The X-Files," the U.S. government has basically done a 180 on UFOs. For nearly a century, intel gathering under clandestine programs — Project Mogul, Project Sign, Project Grudge, Project Blue Book, Project Ozma — had one guiding principle: blanket denial.

The stated goal was to investigate UFO sightings. The outcome was official excuses.

UFOs were weather balloons or street lamps or migrating birds. They were illusions refracted by the natural world. They were fantasies of deranged imaginations. They were not real.

All of that has changed dramatically, starting with a 2017 New York Times blockbuster that revealed the existence of the U.S. government's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, created a decade earlier to analyze unexplained phenomena. The Navy has since publicly verified three videos that show unidentified aircraft violating the laws of aerodynamics. Apparently, there are more.

What was once the stuff of supermarket tabloids is now taken seriously by politicians and scientists.

So isn't it time Bob Lazar got a second hearing in the court of public opinion?

The man put Area 51 on the pop-cultural map in 1989, when during an interview with Las Vegas investigative reporter George Knapp, he made claims that would have sent Fox Mulder to a fainting couch. Lazar said he had worked at a top-secret military base, S-4, near Papoose Lake, where his job was to reverse-engineer crashed alien flying saucers. It was like hearing someone casually say they provided dental care to the Loch Ness Monster. I'm sorry, what?

I remember thinking Bob must be smoking crack out of a Bunsen burner.

But here's the thing: 30 years later, nothing Lazar said has been disproven. Nothing.

Oh, I know the skeptics want to discredit him based on flimsy allegations he falsified his education or previous employment with the Los Alamos National Laboratory. But did he? Knapp visited that lab with Lazar many moons ago and they were granted access without showing credentials. Security recognized Lazar, who gave Knapp a guided tour while waving to former colleagues who waved back. I can tell you right now, if I wander into the Globe and Mail newsroom and start waving at people, I'm going to get tackled and escorted out by security. You can't fake working at a place. So if Lazar really worked at Los Alamos — which officially has no record of him — why should we question his Area 51 claims?

There is also no record of Lazar's birth. Does that mean he does not exist?

I'd then go several steps further and ask, "Why should we doubt anything Lazar says about UFOs?"

In a video authenticated by the Navy this year, a spacecraft is rotating and flying belly-up, exactly as Lazar described in the '80s. It's eerie. When he first talked about Element 115 as a possible power source of antigravitational propulsion, it didn't exist on the periodic table. Now it does. Is that not a strange coincidence? What about his sketches that could now be blueprints for UFOs?

As far as I can tell, Bob Lazar has been vindicated at every turn. And you know what?

The world owes him an apology.

But if you google Lazar, you get sucked into a black hole that suggests he is a "fraud," "liar," "conspiracy theorist" and "UFO hoaxster." What he was saying in 1989 — we have recovered crashed alien saucers that defy everything we know about the universe — was a stick of dynamite to rational thought. But what he was saying then is now backed up by the official record. Please read Lazar's autobiography "Dreamland," or watch the Netflix doc "Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers," and tell me why you still think he is a deceptive kook. Spoiler alert: You can't do it.

Lazar has never once tried to profit from the whistle-blowing that ruined his career. He's not on any lucrative speaking circuits. He's not selling kitschy T-shirts of Little Green Men. He goes about his business in the shadow of infamy and ridicule. Thirty years later, he just wants to move on and change the subject. He wants breathing room amid the suffocation of terrestrial doubt.

But if, as reported this week, more UFO revelations are forthcoming — and they involve new insights on retrieved meta-materials not of this world — isn't it time to set the record straight on our most famous UFO whistleblower? Isn't it time we landed this flying saucer on consensus?

Bob Lazar is either a diabolical liar or some kind of hero. He can't be both.

But what he could be, now more than ever, is an invaluable tour guide into the unknown.
    Vinay Menon is the Star's pop culture columnist based in Toronto. Follow him on Twitter: @vinaymenon

21. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Agape (5th August 2020), aoibhghaire (27th July 2020), Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), boja (26th July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (26th July 2020), Craig (26th July 2020), EFO (26th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), Harmony (26th July 2020), Ivanhoe (26th July 2020), Justplain (27th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2020), Melinda (26th July 2020), mountain_jim (26th July 2020), Rawhide68 (28th July 2020), Star Tsar (26th July 2020), Tyy1907 (26th July 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Something is definitely up!

The following is an article from the Toronto Star which is a bit less of a tabloid than the Toronto Sun which in turn is about equivalent to the Daily Mail:

Evidence suggests UFO whistleblower Bob Lazar was telling the truth all along - world owes him an apology
    Wouldn't it be nice (and super-important, too), if TTSA ever said anything in support of Bob Lazar. But I'd bet quite a lot they never will.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th July 2020), EFO (26th July 2020), Ewan (26th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), Gwin Ru (26th July 2020), Harmony (26th July 2020), Justplain (27th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2020), mountain_jim (26th July 2020), muxfolder (27th July 2020), Rawhide68 (28th July 2020), Star Tsar (26th July 2020), Yoda (26th July 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Found this...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Fox Crow

Something Smells Funny About That N.Y. Times Article Concerning UFO's

Published 25th July 2020

Dr Davis' work: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Eric_Davis6

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th July 2020), Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), boja (26th July 2020), EFO (26th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), Gwin Ru (26th July 2020), Harmony (26th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2020), mountain_jim (26th July 2020), Rawhide68 (28th July 2020)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Thinking of my own UFO experience back in 1988 with my brother and 2 friends. It had such an impact on us, so It was hard even for me to accept.

They say seeing is believing, I agree, but then cognitive dissonance kicks in, or some power of the entities/aliens to manipulate our minds.(I can only speak for myself)

I Tried to talk about the incident with them for years after, and all 3 of them denied that it ever happened.
    Except one of my friends, once in a moment of 'alcoholic clarity' admitted: "there was something .... strange ..mmm."

It's not for everyone, it's probably a good time now with Covid 1984, to drop some info about the UFO subject to let it sink in slowly comfortably in people of the New World Order's minds .

PS! They are not going to fake an alien invasion 'a la Bluebeam' (Wernher von Braun).
    My best guess is that they will try to weave this UFO/UAP into this COVID fake crisis somehow?

One possible scenario is the "nordics" pointing out all the failings of mankind (which this group is actually behind much of) and also saying theres these bad guy Reptilians here and you need our help to get rid of them.

In actuality these Nordics are behind the abduction programs. Travis Waltons experience spoke of the small greys and also seeing Nordic types aboard the same craft. They wouldnt acknowledge anything Travis asked
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 26th July 2020 at 17:35.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

EFO (26th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), Harmony (27th July 2020), Justplain (27th July 2020), Rawhide68 (28th July 2020)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,952 times in 2,389 posts

I have a similar tale, though only one friend was involved.
    It was many years later when he was visiting me in Thailand that I was recalling the event with our, then, current companion who was very much receptive to such talk - my co-witness looked extremely uncomfortable and could not commit to seeing anything at all.

For him the simplest solution seemed to be to pretend it had never happened at all, perhaps he had tried to wipe it from his memory as he could not fit it in to any belief system he was willing to accept. ( I don't think alien intervention in memories is necessary in most cases, we have a tendency to police ourselves, unfortunately - not denying alien intervention in some cases).

The most astonishing thing to me was how his mind had apparently restructured the events, (to protect him? The ID, the ego? - his paradigm), from what actually happened.

That is all on the assumption that my memories are untarnished of course. I believe them to be so.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

EFO (26th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), graciousb (5th August 2020), Harmony (27th July 2020), Justplain (27th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2020), Rawhide68 (28th July 2020)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

I have a similar tale, though only one friend was involved.
    It was many years later when he was visiting me in Thailand that I was recalling the event with our, then, current companion who was very much receptive to such talk - my co-witness looked extremely uncomfortable and could not commit to seeing anything at all.

For him the simplest solution seemed to be to pretend it had never happened at all, perhaps he had tried to wipe it from his memory as he could not fit it in to any belief system he was willing to accept. ( I don't think alien intervention in memories is necessary in most cases, we have a tendency to police ourselves, unfortunately - not denying alien intervention in some cases).

The most astonishing thing to me was how his mind had apparently restructured the events, (to protect him? The ID, the ego? - his paradigm), from what actually happened.

That is all on the assumption that my memories are untarnished of course. I believe them to be so.
    I have had a number of episodes with witnessing ufo's. My first was as a camp counsellor. My tentmate and I had to paddle from the main camp dock around the camp island, then cross a small bay to our location. One night, as we paddled across the bay on the way to our tent, a small animal started screaming, much like a rabbit being bitten by a fox. We paddled in pursuit of the sound, which continued for a minute or two, and then went silent. Then over the tree tops we saw strange glowing objects that appeared to be several miles away out over the open lake. The objects changed colors, like fluorescent white to blue to red. Occasionally a white fork lightning-like light (white) emitted from the objects, branching in different directions. This went on for some moments and then the objects moved further out of sight. I don't know if the animal screams had anything to do with the ufo's, but it's probably not a coincidence, imho.

Two other weird people related things happened after this incident.

The first was the following morning, at the breakfast table I was sitting with my supervisor and other staff, and I said that the night before I had seen a ufo. My boss leaned forward to me and said 'No you didn't!'. I shut up and never mentioned it again at the facility. He was an asshole and this was a typical censorship on this topic.

The next weird incident about this occurrence was that a few years later at university I met my old tentmate by odd circumstance. When I mentioned the incident he had no memory of it whatsoever. He must have blanked it from his mind, or something had anyway.

Strange things happen with ufo sightings. I have other stories, but that can be for another time.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

EFO (27th July 2020), Ewan (27th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), Harmony (27th July 2020), Iancorgi (27th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2020), Rawhide68 (28th July 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Thanks Star Tsar,

Following on from the revelations from the NYT article with some specific name(s) that have some relevance that require highlighting. In particular, Eric Davis revelations. I researched some of Davis papers from ResearchGate and was surprised to find that one of those papers had a SETI scientist as a coauthor.

Also some of the classified DIRD Report Research papers, now gradually been released had also the same authored SETI scientist.
    Of course you can’t take this scenario out of context as it would be confusing.

However, I hadn’t realised that Eric Davis had previously co-authored a paper with Claudio Maccone.

Who is Claudio Maccone? as this may be important because of the surprising connections. I’ll explain the situation in more detail here.

I have known Claudio for about 20 years, is a friend of mine and I was only just talking to him about research into techno signatures within our Solar System, in particular identifying the material through spectroscopy and polarization techniques.

I am wondering now if Claudio is aware of the recent announcement that Eric Davis made as regards “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

The reason I mentioned this situation is because Claudio is in a significant strategic position if what Davis is stating as 'fact'. Assuming the evidence can be passed down in an undulated way to the SETI fraternity. The other factor is that specific SETI organisation(s) may not have the freedom or the appropriate knowledge dealing with an ET presence in there backyard.

Some of SETI community is linked to the intelligence community, and therefore does have the clamps on this situation. I know this problem from one physicist Gerry Zeitlin whom had worked with Carl Sagan and others. (private communication 2000) If the ET presence is at stellar distances then this is in the comfort zone for all.

Eric Davis background with the recent meetings and claims in light of the recent revelations in the New York Times article:

Eric Davis, an astrophysicist who worked as a subcontractor and then a consultant for the Pentagon U.F.O. program since 2007, said that, in some cases, examination of the materials had so far failed to determine their source and led him to conclude, “We couldn’t make it ourselves.”

The constraints on discussing classified programs — and the ambiguity of information cited in unclassified slides from the briefings — have put officials who have studied U.F.O.s in the position of stating their views without presenting any hard evidence.

Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corporation, a defense contractor, said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March 2020 about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

Davis said he also gave classified briefings on retrievals of unexplained objects to staff members of the Senate Armed Services Committee on Oct. 21, 2019, and to staff members of the Senate Intelligence Committee two days later.

Claudio Maccone background and his recent paper that was probably cited by Davis at the above briefings:

Claudio Maccone: authored a previous published paper called ‘The Statistical Drake Equation’ published in 2010. This version is now updated new released version this month under the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) DIRD Report Research.

George Knapp did say in the recent Joe Rogan Experience interview that he had acquired this month the latest two papers from the DIRD Report Research. One paper he cited to Joe Rogan was the ‘Introduction to the Statistical Drake Equation’

See PA thread Joe Rogan Experience - George Knapp & Jeremy Corbell

‘An Introduction to the Statistical Drake Equation’, (2020) by Claudio Maccone, of the International Academy of Astronautics. This is a recalculation of the Drake Equation integrating the latest discoveries of exoplanets and other astrobiological research in order to calculate the likelihood of the nearest ET civilisations to our Solar System and thereby the possibility of ET spacecraft traversing space at interstellar distances, makes the possibility of exogensis type constructs in our neighbourhood a possibility.

European citizens like myself can't access these DIRD Report Research papers yet.

Claudio Maccone is Technical Director for Scientific Space exploration by the International Academy of Astronautics. Since 2012, he has chaired the SETI Permanent Committee of the International Academy of Astronautics or International Astronautical Federation (IAF). This is the only agency in the world that has the remit to announce to the United Nations the detection and therefore existence of extra-terrestrial intelligence.

We have an interesting dichotomy, on one side we have an announcement by Davis of ‘off world vehicles’. Davis had co-authored a previous older paper with Claudio Maccome and Hal Putoff.

Maccome happens to be in charge of the SETI Permanent Committee of the IAF. I suspect that Maccome is unaware of this kind of detailed news and nobody has told him or may be its possible he knows and may feel insecure in discussing this happening with others.

We also have another interesting additional entity in the making. This is the World Coalition of Extraterrestrial Contact (WCEC). At present its development stage as an organisation in becoming an NGO. Once it has the support from one sovereign state (minimum requirement) then it’s in the perfect position to play an historical role at the United Nations of disclosing the UFO reality.

See further details in PA link World Coalition on Extra-terrestrial Contact

Discussion:

What does this say about the NYT articles in its relationship to 'Disclosure':

Possible ‘Disclosure’ may come about with the recent revelations and specific missions and agendas of some prominent organisations. The last 3 years has seen an accelerated process in the mainstream community of significant US government announcements that have warranted serious UFO discussions. In addition, UFO documentaries with their own agendas have been aired to the public and more to come. The constraints imposed by some organisations like TTSA originally set an agenda that has no mention of the ET presence.
    Although deep down I’m sure they are aware of the truth.

We are at a pivotal position, on one hand with the unambiguous activity of the ET presence and then on the other, the constraints by government disinformation of a known UFO reality. This position has to give way sometime. It could be through the disillusionment by governments realising that the population can’t be fooled all the time. The WCEC could also tip the balance of this constrained agenda towards launching an announcement at the United Nations. There is a tug of war for the UFO narrative and a planned measure of information divulged to the public. The ET narrative could be at its earliest trickle of information with the new revelations by Davis.

However, TTSA is not giving sway to the ET reality, its not in its remit to internalize it in its mission, no matter if the evidence demonstrates that meta material is not from this Earth. TTSA have there agenda and there perspective that has no connection to the ET reality.

If there are more announced revelations of an ET link to the findings then it would have to be a consensus by many, not one person’s opinion (Davis). The potential of the WCEC may cause a lot more countries outside the USA/UK narrative to possibly isolate them. Unfortunately, the up and coming WCEC has not been launched yet. This entity may not have the extensive publicity that is required to sway the mainstream in the future, as compared to TTSA with its successful launch and media exposure.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (5th August 2020), Bill Ryan (28th July 2020), boja (28th July 2020), earthdreamer (28th July 2020), EFO (28th July 2020), Franny (28th July 2020), Gwin Ru (28th July 2020), Justplain (28th July 2020), mountain_jim (28th July 2020), onawah (28th July 2020), Star Tsar (5th August 2020), sunflower (28th July 2020), william r sanford72 (28th July 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: The 2020 New York Times UFO story has hit the wires

GRANT CAMERON on the New York Times second article on the UFO crash debris!

Nicole Sakach quote from the video: "When you treat is as a threat is BECOMES a threat"

"Do We Believe in U.F.O.s?" That’s the Wrong Question

Reporting on the Pentagon program that’s investigating unidentified flying objects is not about belief. It’s about a vigilant search for facts.

Times Insider explains who we are and what we do, and delivers behind-the-scenes insights into how our journalism comes together.

We were part of The New York Times’s team (with the Washington correspondent Helene Cooper) that broke the story of the Pentagon’s long-secret unit investigating unidentified flying objects, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, in December 2017.

Since then, we have reported on Navy pilots’ close encounters with U.F.O.s, and last week, on the current revamped program, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force and its official briefings — ongoing for more than a decade — forintelligence officials, aerospace executives and Congressional staff on reported U.F.O. crashes and retrieved materials.

We’re often asked by well-meaning associates and readers, “Do you believe in U.F.O.s?” The question sets us aback as being inappropriately personal. Times reporters are particularly averse to revealing opinions that could imply possible reporting bias.

But in this case we have no problem responding, “No, we don’tbelieve in U.F.O.s.”
    As we see it, their existence, or nonexistence, is not a matter of belief.
    We admire what the great anthropologist Margaret Mead said when asked long ago whether she believed in U.F.O.s. She called it “a silly question,” writing in Redbook in 1974:
    “Belief has to do with matters of faith; it has nothing to do with the kind of knowledge that is based on scientific inquiry. … Do people believe in the sun or the moon, or the changing seasons, or the chairs they’re sitting on? When we want to understand something strange, something previously unknown to anyone, we have to begin with an entirely different set of questions. What is it? How does it work?”
    That’s what the Pentagon U.F.O. program has been focusing on, making it eminently newsworthy. And to be clear: U.F.O.s don’t mean aliens. Unidentified means we don’t know what they are, only that they demonstrate capabilities that do not appear to be possible through currently available technology.

In our reporting, we’ve focused on how the Department of Defense, the Office of Naval Intelligence and members of two Senate committees are engaged with this topic. Current officials are now concerned about the potential threat represented by the very real, advanced technological objects: how close they can come to our fighter jets, sometimes causing a near miss, and the risk that our adversaries may acquire the technology demonstrated by the objects before we do.

So if U.F.O.s are no longer a matter of belief, what are they and how do they do what they do?

And if technology has been retrieved from downed objects, what better way to try to understand how they work?

Our previous stories were relatively easy to document with Department of Defense videos of U.F.O.s and pilot eyewitness accounts backed up by Navy hazard reports of close encounters with small speeding objects.

But our latest article provided a more daunting set of challenges, since we dealt with the possible existence of retrieved materials from U.F.O.s. Going from data on a distant object in the sky to the possession of a retrieved one on the ground makes a leap that many find hard to accept and that clearly demands extraordinary evidence.
    Numerous associates of the Pentagon program, with high security clearances and decades of involvement with official U.F.O. investigations, told us they were convinced such crashes have occurred, based on their access to classified information. But the retrieved materials themselves, and any data about them, are completely off-limits to anyone without clearances and a need to know.

The Pentagon’s U.F.O. Program has been using unclassified slides like this to brief government officials on threats from Advanced Aerospace Vehicles — “including off-world” — and materials retrieved from crashes of unidentified phenomena.Credit...Leslie Kean

We were provided a series of unclassified slides showing that the program took this seriously enough to include it in numerous briefings. One slide says one of the program’s tasks was to “arrange for access to data/reports/materials from crash retrievals of A.A.V.’s,” or advanced aerospace vehicles.

Our sources told us that “A.A.V.” does not refer to vehicles made in any country — not Russian or Chinese — but is used to mean technology in the realm of the truly unexplained. They also assure us that their briefings are based on facts, not belief.
    Ralph Blumenthal was a Times reporter from 1964 to 2009. Leslie Kean has written a book and articles on U.F.O.s.

More U.F.O. Coverage

No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public
    July 23, 2020

Navy Reports Describe Encounters With Unexplained Flying Objects
    May 14

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th August 2020 at 21:23.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2020)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Thanks

Are We Are Just Months Away From UFO Disclosure?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (5th August 2020), Bill Ryan (5th August 2020)

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Thanks

Ex-defense official on new details of UFO encounters soon to public:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th August 2020 at 21:31.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (5th August 2020), Bill Ryan (5th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast