+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SARS-CoV-2 — an 'Alien' virus

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,207 times in 32,905 posts

Default SARS-CoV-2 — an 'Alien' virus

This video title was too good not to post. But it's not an 'ET' virus.... it's just highly strange, very different from anything we've ever seen before.

Here's Chris Martenson, from last night US time, laying out everything that's different about it.
    • It causes extensive blood clotting (anywhere and everywhere).
    • It dysregulates the immune system.
    • It binds ACE2 receptors 1000x more closely than its closest relative (which leads to all sorts of trouble).
    • It also binds and enters via CD147 (a different receptor, which leads to even more trouble).
    • It also binds Cell Adhesion Molecules.
    • It binds to and enters via Neuropilin-1 (yet another receptor).
    • It may reactivate the Epstein-Barr virus, that might already be present but dormant in some people.
    Martenson comments:
    It's just a LOT of keys this burglar has to break into your house with. It can get in your front door, your basement door, your side door, AND that window you thought was secured.
    And Martenson is convinced this is an engineered virus. Whether or not it was designed as a weapon, it's most certainly functioning (and being used) as one.

He's not convinced yet that any herd immunity is possible, because of mounting evidence that antibodies are so short-lived. And like the common cold (another coronavirus), many cases now show some people can get it more than once.

The video contains quite a lot of science. (But with good graphics, and excellent interpretation.) Even if it's not all readily understandable, you'll get the idea. The information here is solid.

Important notes:
    • All this is separate from the criminal malfeasance of many health authorities that are falsely misrepresenting the numbers of deaths caused, etc etc. They're amplifying the numbers that are already there, for PR and manipulation purposes. This appears to be a global mandate, which however is only partially effective.
    • And, as we know, also fully supported by the media, they're suppressing actual remedies which were never anticipated or known when the virus was released. (And this may have been as early as the first few months of 2019, before it reached China.) But the damage this thing can cause is real.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (25th July 2020), Billy (24th July 2020), Conaire (25th July 2020), EFO (26th July 2020), Gracy (24th July 2020), Gwin Ru (24th July 2020), Harmony (26th July 2020), Ioneo (25th July 2020), Islander12 (24th July 2020), Kryztian (26th July 2020), kudzy (24th July 2020), leavesoftrees (25th July 2020), Matthew (24th July 2020), onevoice (30th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th July 2020), silvanelf (25th July 2020), Tintin (24th July 2020), toppy (25th July 2020), wondering (25th July 2020), Yoda (24th July 2020), Zirconian (25th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,133 times in 8,307 posts

Default Re: SARS-CoV-2 — an 'Alien' virus

Why does this guy always look talk and feel like a CIA type of guy ?

I'm serious, I don't like his energy.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), chrifri (24th July 2020), Gwin Ru (24th July 2020), Satori (24th July 2020), Tintin (24th July 2020), toppy (25th July 2020), wondering (25th July 2020), Zirconian (26th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,207 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Why does this guy always look talk and feel like a CIA type of guy ?
    Maybe because he's just very, very bright.

He's scathing about the mainstream media. And the Federal Reserve. And he knows HCQ works extremely well. And he's sure the virus is engineered.

That all says quite a lot. Most of his views will be similar to yours.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (25th July 2020), Chris Gilbert (25th July 2020), Conaire (25th July 2020), Gwin Ru (24th July 2020), Harmony (26th July 2020), Ioneo (25th July 2020), kudzy (24th July 2020), Satori (25th July 2020), silvanelf (25th July 2020), Tintin (24th July 2020), toppy (25th July 2020), wondering (25th July 2020), Yoda (24th July 2020), Zirconian (26th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

I often say to my friends and work colleagues that Covid 19 is a very strange virus. Some agree.
    Thank you Bill for neatly summarising Bill Martenson's comments. Seeing concise points neatly laid out does bring it home how strange this virus actually is.
    I do believe that it was engineered.
    It's real, I have friends in the medical profession who are dealing with the reality of covid 19. However, it is not affecting as many people as maybe was planned? And it has not affected as many people as statistics would suggest.
    Will it all in be in the second wave?

What I do know is, we are having strange winds that are weather systems with EMF frequencies inherent within them. I know this, as I am EMF sensitive and I can feel the EMF frequencies when the wind whips up, which is frequent, where I live.
    These EMF frequenced winds usually follow a period of chemical trails in the sky. During or after these weather systems,when I am out in the fresh air, I usually experience a sore chest with a cough which is remedied with MMS and propolis throat spray, amongst other things.

Why do I mention this? Well, those particular EMFs give you (if your sensitive) the start of mild cold/flu like symptoms, until you act and solve it. Could these frequencies in the wind activate Covid 19? Is there something in the chemical trails that aid this activation? All for the second wave perhaps?

On a lighter note, if the EMF's in the wind and the chemical trails are an activation system, so far it isn't working. Nature seems to very strong in supporting our human energy field at the moment. Things have shifted in a positive direction. So far....

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), EFO (26th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (25th July 2020), Harmony (26th July 2020), leavesoftrees (26th July 2020), onevoice (30th July 2020), Reinhard (26th July 2020), sunflower (25th July 2020), wondering (25th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,210 times in 911 posts

Hi Zirconian, I would really love to hear your take on how things have shifted in a positive direction lately. Sometimes I think that, too. I think there are ways in which this virus has not wreaked the destruction it hoped, and then I think we have not even seen the tip of the economic fallout iceberg. 🙀🙀🙀 Please elaborate, if you would like. Diane

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), Harmony (26th July 2020), Reinhard (26th July 2020), Zirconian (25th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

I have also noticed an increase in high frequency effects in this area. My knees have been weakened due to my last job and when those frequencies hit I can barely walk. When switched off I am fine. But it is often during stormy weather so the effects might be just that. When my knees hurt I look to the sky and it is always either a weather front moving in or the familiar high energy pattern in the clouds.

I find arthritis does not explain it because there are other parts of my body far more abused that do not hurt during weather events.

Could my knees be susceptible, because of some damage, to infection?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), Harmony (26th July 2020), Reinhard (26th July 2020), wondering (25th July 2020), Zirconian (25th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Hi Wondering & Ernie Nemeth,

Wondering (Diane), as you have asked, there is a long story as to why I truly feel ( I'll stick my neck out & say Know) that we are on a positive trajectory.

I have downloaded much source energy into my being, here on Gaia, over the last 10 years. I say this humbly. There was a matrix push back to this and I became very knowledgeable of the nefarious and their modus operandi.

When you download to reveal source you begin to have a deeper connection with nature and how it supports all life on Gaia. You bliss with a flower or hearing a gurgling stream. Basically, your heart explodes with pure joy and there is such peace.
    Anyone can do this, if they really want to. Just move into the heart and increase your vibe by whatever method suits. Takes time, patience & dedication though.

The matrix push-back involves EMF's which flatten the human energy fields (personally-targeting or as a whole-4G, 5G ). EMF's also flatten nature. blanketing the source within nature. Over recent years, this suppression has been to such a degree that we,as humans (and Gaia) were loosing our life force (big time), our source potentials and any positive future. Timelines were shifted to the negative. Outcomes seemed bleak.

However, recently, despite appearances, Gaia now has a strength. There is an outshining of the negative, including negative timelines and the EMF flattening. Humans whether they know it or not are absorbing this nature strength into their energy fields. There is a resurgence of source logged into nature and we are benefiting and starting to ride the crest of the wave with positive solutions waiting in our subconscious, if we choose to acknowledge them and not be distracted with negative appearances.

Economically, we may take a hit.......but we can deal with that. We just need imagination. To dream up solutions and work together to manifest them. It will take courage to step outside the matrix.
    We can do this.

Robert Nemeth, I too have sore knees. It is EMF's. No question. My knees ache in EMF's, whether it is weather technology or WIFI. There are so many people complaining of this.
    Borax, peppermint oil, neem powder and turmeric, growing plants amongst other things are my remedies of choice for EMF symptoms.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), EFO (26th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th July 2020), Gwin Ru (26th July 2020), Harmony (26th July 2020), Reinhard (26th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (26th July 2020), Trisher (26th July 2020), wondering (26th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    I often say to my friends and work colleagues that Covid 19 is a very strange virus. Some agree.
    Thank you Bill for neatly summarising Bill Martenson's comments. Seeing concise points neatly laid out does bring it home how strange this virus actually is.
    I do believe that it was engineered.
    It's real, I have friends in the medical profession who are dealing with the reality of covid 19. However, it is not affecting as many people as maybe was planned? And it has not affected as many people as statistics would suggest.
    Will it all in be in the second wave?

What I do know is, we are having strange winds that are weather systems with EMF frequencies inherent within them. I know this, as I am EMF sensitive and I can feel the EMF frequencies when the wind whips up, which is frequent, where I live.
    These EMF frequenced winds usually follow a period of chemical trails in the sky. During or after these weather systems,when I am out in the fresh air, I usually experience a sore chest with a cough which is remedied with MMS and propolis throat spray, amongst other things.

Why do I mention this? Well, those particular EMFs give you (if your sensitive) the start of mild cold/flu like symptoms, until you act and solve it. Could these frequencies in the wind activate Covid 19? Is there something in the chemical trails that aid this activation? All for the second wave perhaps?

On a lighter note, if the EMF's in the wind and the chemical trails are an activation system, so far it isn't working. Nature seems to very strong in supporting our human energy field at the moment. Things have shifted in a positive direction. So far....
    Agree with you Zirconian on both your posts here and yesterday I just posted here my thoughts based on personal experience and observation and I could add that also certain industrial processed food and certain human behavior helps resonant RF to "activate" the cv19.

For the moment I didn't relate chemies with emf,but if "something happens" in the following days,I let you know.

Related to positive changes,there are "signs" which lead me to same conclusion with you and know people in my area are in a state of a sort of confusion not knowing what's happening acting somehow "strange" in the way that they not act like before or what's next.I'm not sure if I made myself understand...
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (26th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (26th July 2020), Trisher (26th July 2020), wondering (26th July 2020), Zirconian (26th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Thank you Zirconian for your post and bringing this to our attention. I too have noticed wind frequencies being EMF'd. The weather is now mostly if not entirely manmade and so when winds are created by EMF frequency generators they carry that with them. I have also noticed shadow beings in the winds. Easy to create a Covid frequency and send it piling through the planet. The combination of nano particulates from chemtrails embedded in the body resonating with these wind frequencies and wi-fi,4G and 5G etc can be challenging. However the steep learning curve is to open the heart and come fully into life from there. The frequency of unconditional love obliterates all the futile attempts at clamping down nature and humans. Nature carries this and so do we and we can connect and heal through it through grounding ourselves deeply into a forest or a flower, a river and all that we feel uplifted by in nature. The more we do this the more we will grow and dispel all the limitations we think we have.
    Trisher

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (26th July 2020), wondering (26th July 2020), Zirconian (26th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,210 times in 911 posts

Zirconian, Thank you for expanding on your statement, it is encouraging. I have been aware of a different feel to the winds in the past few months. To me there has been a cleansing quality to them. I appreciate your insights. Diane

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

EFO (26th July 2020), Trisher (26th July 2020), Zirconian (26th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread