United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,090 times in 457 posts

Default Re: The Plandemic Resistance thread

https://davidicke.com/2020/10/08/fra...one-day-liars/

Requesting assistance,

Here is story reporting recent day highs in Covid cases in France and Germany. I am currently researching 5 G rollout and Covid case numbers. Does anyone have any intel on the 5 G rollout in France or Germany

thanks Luke

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (9th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #283
    Language
    English
    Thanks

quick question to anyone out there? besides the 60 Hz frequency which is firmly established as being deleterious to health - do you know of any other such frequencies as being proven harmful?

1. website being used for Covid cases/deaths https://covid19.who.int/region/amro/country/us

2. website being used for 5 G availability by country: https://covid19.who.int/region/amro/country/us

Care to join me in determining the connection between 5 G and covid cases/deaths?

I am currently trying to determine what frequencies are showing the strongest correlation. One recent finding is the notorious 60 Hz freq has been used by sprint since April and this is exactly when there was a massive jump in US cases lasting for 1 month and have been maintained until the present.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 10th October 2020 at 14:37.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (9th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #284
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,124 times in 12,344 posts

LIFE IN PRISON FOR HOAXES RELATED TO BIOLOGICAL HAZARDS – PEGGY HALL
    October 6, 2020
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/lif...ds-peggy-hall/

"During the past 8 months, the people of the world have been broadsided by a highly-coordinated perpetration of fraud and global violations of the law by the very institutions charged with making these laws. The scale and scope of the scamdemic is staggering.

Previously, we ran a video with German litigation attorney, Dr Rainer Fuellmich, discussing the findings of an international committee of lawyers, doctors, and scientists, who determined that governments are liable under civil tort laws for the harm caused by their lockdowns; that governments can be held responsible for the damages they have inflicted upon the population; that individuals are entitled to receive full compensation for losses caused by their governments and that the avenue to pursue this is the class action lawsuit.

Today’s video by The Healthy American’s Peggy Hall shows us the next steps: 1) identifying the Federal and State laws being violated and 2) naming all of the officials who are violating these laws.

Last week, she appeared at California’s Orange County Board of Supervisors and Health Officer to notify them of the Federal and State laws they are violating, some of which carry decades and even life-in-prison penalties.

“Did you know that there is a Federal Law and it is Title 18 US Code §1038 and it is about false information and hoaxes. Yes! There actually is a Federal Law, where you go to prison if you provide false information or misleading information relating to biological hazards.

“Isn’t that incredible, how specific that is? ‘Related to biological hazards and to conducting hoaxes.’ Well, you know and I know this is all a hoax. This is one big hoax. I’m not saying there’s not a virus, I’m not saying it doesn’t exist. But the hoax is that there’s no emergency…

“This law is enforced by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security and the penalty is life in prison. So, I just told the Board of Supervisors that this is going to be one of the criminal charges in our lawsuit against them. And there are plenty of public officials that are in prison. In fact, I’ve got a whole list of like 12, just here in California…

“These are public officials in California that are guilty and behind bars. You know the Sheriff of Los Angeles? The FORMER Sheriff of Los Angeles? He’s behind bars. No one is above the law. OK?

“This is a lawsuit that’s going to be filed in Federal Courts, as well as California Courts, so that penalty is life in prison.

“Then, did you know that there is a Federal Law. It is Title 18 US Code §1040 and that is Fraud in Connection with Major Disaster or Benefits – and that’s what’s happening here. They’re declaring an emergency, in order to get money, so that’s fraudulent and the penalty here is 30 years in prison…So, let’s see, life in prison plus 30 years in prison. They’re gonna be there a long time.

“Now, there are other laws here, in California Government Code §8630, calling for a local emergency when there isn’t one – that’s actually against the law…I schooled them on that. And also, the California Health and Safety Code §101080, this body, right here that I was speaking to, the Board of Supervisors is required by law to proclaim the termination of the local emergency at the earliest possible date.

“OK, we’re like 8 or 9 months in, this whole thing is ridiculous…Where they’re wrong is that they think they’re above the law. They think that they’re gonna have immunity…But they’re not. Because there’s no emergency. If there’s no emergency, then the emergency law doesn’t apply.

“Also, in California, there’s a law for fraud, California Penal Code §504, so a public officer, when they fraudulently use any public property or funds – and they are using these funds fraudulently. They are using these funds to put up billboards to stay 6 feet apart – oh, my gosh, the list of laws that they’re breaking is unbelievable. How about this…California Penal Code §148.3 – is the California statute that makes it a crime for a person to make a false report of an emergency…

“And I have many more, but those are some of the highlights. When I called my Board of Supervisors…they literally said these words: ‘You know, we’re not really up on the law.’ Even though we’re a law-making body, ‘we’re not up on the law!’

“So, guess what? I’m up on the law…I’m going to show all of you, Friends, so you can copy the information and share it with your Board of Supervisors or County Commissioners, or whatever you call them in your area, because these Federal Laws apply to everyone.

“And I am working with the same attorney who has filed the Federal lawsuit in Ohio and we are putting together our legal team here, in California and this Board of Supervisors and all the Boards of Supervisors who are violating the law are going to be named in this lawsuit…

“They have the chance, right now to terminate this emergency, that’s why they’ve met. So, the Health Officer presents the information or lack of information. Really, there’s no information – there’s no data, there’s no evidence that this is an emergency, so they are bound by law…

“In the California Emergency Services Act Article §8630 says, ‘The governing body shall determine the termination of the local health emergency.’

“Now, listen, the Governor is using these people as his foot soldiers to do his dirty work. Because the Governor came out with this playbook, which is a defacto – which means, without quite saying it, he’s saying it – that there is no emergency. It’s a re-opening plan.

“So, there is no emergency, there never has been an emergency, we’ve been onto them for several months. They persist in breaking the law…because, they’re either ignorant, incompetent or intentionally duplicitous, which means they are intentionally doing this for their own gain. Maybe they think they’re going to get political favors or what have you. But what they’re actually going to get is a jumpsuit and a prison cell.”

Peggy is putting together the Healthy American Legal Network in every state. You may email her here if you want to get on board with these Federal lawsuits: peggy@thehealthyamerican.org"
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th October 2020), greybeard (9th October 2020), HikerChick (10th October 2020), Luke Holiday (9th October 2020), Miha (9th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #285
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    LIFE IN PRISON FOR HOAXES RELATED TO BIOLOGICAL HAZARDS – PEGGY HALL
    October 6, 2020
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/lif...ds-peggy-hall/

"During the past 8 months, the people of the world have been broadsided by a highly-coordinated perpetration of fraud and global violations of the law by the very institutions charged with making these laws. The scale and scope of the scamdemic is staggering.

Previously, we ran a video with German litigation attorney, Dr Rainer Fuellmich, discussing the findings of an international committee of lawyers, doctors, and scientists, who determined that governments are liable under civil tort laws for the harm caused by their lockdowns; that governments can be held responsible for the damages they have inflicted upon the population; that individuals are entitled to receive full compensation for losses caused by their governments and that the avenue to pursue this is the class action lawsuit.

Today’s video by The Healthy American’s Peggy Hall shows us the next steps: 1) identifying the Federal and State laws being violated and 2) naming all of the officials who are violating these laws.

Last week, she appeared at California’s Orange County Board of Supervisors and Health Officer to notify them of the Federal and State laws they are violating, some of which carry decades and even life-in-prison penalties.

“Did you know that there is a Federal Law and it is Title 18 US Code §1038 and it is about false information and hoaxes. Yes! There actually is a Federal Law, where you go to prison if you provide false information or misleading information relating to biological hazards.

“Isn’t that incredible, how specific that is? ‘Related to biological hazards and to conducting hoaxes.’ Well, you know and I know this is all a hoax. This is one big hoax. I’m not saying there’s not a virus, I’m not saying it doesn’t exist. But the hoax is that there’s no emergency…

“This law is enforced by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security and the penalty is life in prison. So, I just told the Board of Supervisors that this is going to be one of the criminal charges in our lawsuit against them. And there are plenty of public officials that are in prison. In fact, I’ve got a whole list of like 12, just here in California…

“These are public officials in California that are guilty and behind bars. You know the Sheriff of Los Angeles? The FORMER Sheriff of Los Angeles? He’s behind bars. No one is above the law. OK?

“This is a lawsuit that’s going to be filed in Federal Courts, as well as California Courts, so that penalty is life in prison.

“Then, did you know that there is a Federal Law. It is Title 18 US Code §1040 and that is Fraud in Connection with Major Disaster or Benefits – and that’s what’s happening here. They’re declaring an emergency, in order to get money, so that’s fraudulent and the penalty here is 30 years in prison…So, let’s see, life in prison plus 30 years in prison. They’re gonna be there a long time.

“Now, there are other laws here, in California Government Code §8630, calling for a local emergency when there isn’t one – that’s actually against the law…I schooled them on that. And also, the California Health and Safety Code §101080, this body, right here that I was speaking to, the Board of Supervisors is required by law to proclaim the termination of the local emergency at the earliest possible date.

“OK, we’re like 8 or 9 months in, this whole thing is ridiculous…Where they’re wrong is that they think they’re above the law. They think that they’re gonna have immunity…But they’re not. Because there’s no emergency. If there’s no emergency, then the emergency law doesn’t apply.

“Also, in California, there’s a law for fraud, California Penal Code §504, so a public officer, when they fraudulently use any public property or funds – and they are using these funds fraudulently. They are using these funds to put up billboards to stay 6 feet apart – oh, my gosh, the list of laws that they’re breaking is unbelievable. How about this…California Penal Code §148.3 – is the California statute that makes it a crime for a person to make a false report of an emergency…

“And I have many more, but those are some of the highlights. When I called my Board of Supervisors…they literally said these words: ‘You know, we’re not really up on the law.’ Even though we’re a law-making body, ‘we’re not up on the law!’

“So, guess what? I’m up on the law…I’m going to show all of you, Friends, so you can copy the information and share it with your Board of Supervisors or County Commissioners, or whatever you call them in your area, because these Federal Laws apply to everyone.

“And I am working with the same attorney who has filed the Federal lawsuit in Ohio and we are putting together our legal team here, in California and this Board of Supervisors and all the Boards of Supervisors who are violating the law are going to be named in this lawsuit…

“They have the chance, right now to terminate this emergency, that’s why they’ve met. So, the Health Officer presents the information or lack of information. Really, there’s no information – there’s no data, there’s no evidence that this is an emergency, so they are bound by law…

“In the California Emergency Services Act Article §8630 says, ‘The governing body shall determine the termination of the local health emergency.’

“Now, listen, the Governor is using these people as his foot soldiers to do his dirty work. Because the Governor came out with this playbook, which is a defacto – which means, without quite saying it, he’s saying it – that there is no emergency. It’s a re-opening plan.

“So, there is no emergency, there never has been an emergency, we’ve been onto them for several months. They persist in breaking the law…because, they’re either ignorant, incompetent or intentionally duplicitous, which means they are intentionally doing this for their own gain. Maybe they think they’re going to get political favors or what have you. But what they’re actually going to get is a jumpsuit and a prison cell.”

Peggy is putting together the Healthy American Legal Network in every state. You may email her here if you want to get on board with these Federal lawsuits: peggy@thehealthyamerican.org"

Interesting,

... now we know what we should charge, CDC, WHO, Sprint, Fauci/Gates, Gavin Newsome with...

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 9th October 2020 at 13:51.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (9th October 2020), onawah (9th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #286
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,211 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    https://davidicke.com/2020/10/08/fra...one-day-liars/

Requesting assistance,

Here is story reporting recent day highs in Covid cases in France and Germany. I am currently researching 5 G rollout and Covid case numbers. Does anyone have any intel on the 5 G rollout in France or Germany

thanks Luke
    I hear you and thanks for your efforts. The cases that are being reported are from the scam with the increased PCR tests and false positives. At the same time the yearly appearance of autumn respiratory disease (a rhinovirus and not a coronavirus) is being abused to fuel the hysteria of the population and enforce harmful restrictions in France. All that will not stop the baby-boomers generation from dying in increasing numbers. Especially because many seniors are ill from lifelong industrial food, beverage and all kind of intoxications Taking care of oneself by enforcing the immune system is what is needed. ( The terrain is everything, the microbe nothing)
    If I see intel about relation of 5G and strange covid symptoms, I will inform you. Meanwhile you can check roll-outs on https://www.speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map ( if accurate because this site may be a propaganda tool from the industry) .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Luke Holiday (9th October 2020), wondering (10th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #287
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 times in 1,058 posts

CEO for delta airlines was on the news this morning, said since this crap started 1 billion people have flown worldwide and there have been only 42 cases of covid detected which were mostly in the beginning. He also said 1 million flew this week and no cases reported. These airplanes have huge Hepa filters on them . If your healthy and want to take a vacation , I say go!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Luke Holiday (9th October 2020), onawah (10th October 2020), Philippe (9th October 2020), wondering (10th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #288
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID: The Virus That Isn’t There: The Root Fraud Exposed
    by Jon Rappoport
    (To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)
    This is a follow-up to yesterday’s article, in which I exposed the fact that the CDC does not have the COVID coronavirus in its possession, because it is “unavailable.” Their word, not mine.

The CDC is admitting the virus hasn’t been isolated. In other words, its existence is unproven.

You need to realize the CDC, during its own published confession (see below), is discussing this explosive situation in the context of instructing the world how to perform the PCR test.

The test to detect a virus that isn’t there.

This would be on the order of NASA issuing a guide for navigating a fleet of ships to a planet whose existence has not been established---and the population of the whole world is going to board those ships for the voyage.

The CDC is saying: here is how you detect the virus in a human, here is the test on which we’re going to rely, here is the test on the basis of which we’re going to identify all case numbers and demand all lockdowns---except we don’t have the virus.

Why don’t they have it?

Because they can’t isolate it. That’s obvious.

If they could isolate it, they would.

Let’s not tap dance around this central fact. Let’s not make excuses for the CDC. They have a problem the size of Jupiter. It’s their problem, not ours. But they’re foisting their problem on us, in the form of a STORY ABOUT A PANDEMIC. AND ALL THE LOCKDOWNS THAT FLOW FROM THE STORY.

To say this is unacceptable is a vast understatement. The CDC is committing a crime that has no bounds.

For months, I’ve been writing about the “missing virus” and the studies that should be done to prove it exists---real-world studies that have never been done and will never be done. Now, here is the smoking gun.

I’m aware that many scientists and doctors, who are otherwise exposing the pandemic as a fraud on legitimate grounds, don’t want to touch what I’m revealing here. I would remind them that, months ago, when some of us were already exposing the PCR test as unreliable and useless and deceptive, THAT ISSUE was too hot to touch. But now it isn’t.

The issue of the existence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus may seem as if it’s too hot, but it isn’t. It’s time to launch a full-on attack. Immediately.

The truth is only bitter for those who are hiding it.

I’m also aware there are people who have been building scenarios about how the virus is “activated.” Certain frequencies wake it up, and so on. Well, the question is: WHAT VIRUS? THE ONE THAT ISN’T THERE?

Still other people would say, “Then what are all these scientists sequencing in their labs, if it’s not the virus?” Again, not our problem. They might start with a piece of RNA, and then claim, without proof, it’s part of SARS-CoV-2; and they go to work on it. They claim anything they want to. It’s not science.

If a mechanic says he has a piece of a fender from a car that has never been seen before; if he claims he knows the car exists; but he can’t show you the car; are you going to buy his story? Are you going to invest your life-savings and life-savings of your family and friends in this car he admits is “unavailable?” Are you going to invest and go broke and sit in your home and wear a mask and keep your distance from other people and close your business and declare bankruptcy? Are you going to consent to that?

Another question that arises: if the virus is missing and has never been isolated, has never been proved to exist, what are they putting in the COVID vaccine? That’s a question that should be answered by law-enforcement agencies raiding many facilities and seizing materials and finding honest scientists who will discover what is really in the COVID vaccine brews. Waiting for that to happen…the sun could go dark first. In the meantime, do you want to take the shot in the arm?

Some people have claimed there are “animal models” which prove the coronavirus exists and is harmful, because the animals become sick, when they are “injected with the virus.” This is incorrect on two counts.

First, the animal models are supposed to progress through various species, until they arrive at animals that most closely resemble humans; chimps. The animal models being cited are mice or hamsters, which are very, very low on the totem pole.

Second, what are these mice being injected with? It’s supposed to be pure virus. But instead, it’s a soup which contains all sorts of material, including chemicals. The chemicals could be causing the animals to become ill.

Here is my breaking story about the virus that isn’t there, from yesterday:

The Smoking Gun: Where is the coronavirus? The CDC says it isn’t available.

The CDC document is titled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.” It is dated July 13, 2020.

Buried deep in the document, on page 39, in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA...”

The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”

Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.

A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.” This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.

Another way to put it: NO ONE HAS AN ISOLATED SPECIMEN OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

NO ONE HAS ISOLATED THE COVID-19 VIRUS. [Yesterday, I made a typo---wrote “10” instead of “19”.]

THEREFORE, NO ONE HAS PROVED THAT IT EXISTS.

As if this were not enough of a revelation to shock the world, the CDC goes on to say they are presenting a diagnostic PCR test to detect the virus-that-hasn’t-been-isolated…and the test is looking for RNA which is PRESUMED to come from the virus that hasn’t been proved to exist.

And using this test, the CDC and every other public health agency in the world are counting COVID cases and deaths…and governments have instituted lockdowns and economic devastation using those case and death numbers as justification.

If people believe “you have the virus but it is not available,” and you have the virus except it is buried within other material and hasn’t been extracted and purified and isolated, these people believe the moon is made of green cheese.

This is like saying. “We have the 20 trillion dollars, they are contained somewhere in our myriad accounts, we just don’t know where.” If you don’t know where, you don’t know you have the money.

“The car keys are somewhere in the house. We just don’t where.” Really? If you don’t know where, you don’t know the keys are in the house.

“The missing cruise missile is somewhere in the arsenal, we just don’t where.” No. If you don’t know where, you don’t know the missile is in the arsenal.

“The COVID-19 virus is somewhere in the material we have---we just haven’t removed it from that material. But we know what it is and we’ve identified it and we know its structure.” NO YOU DON’T. YOU ASSUME THAT.

Science is not assumptions.

“But…but…there is a study which says a few researchers in a lab isolated the virus…”

They say they did. But in July, the CDC is saying no virus is available. I guess that means trucks were not available to bring the virus from that lab to the CDC. The trucks were out of gas. It was raining. The bridge was washed out. The trucks were in the shop. Joe, the driver, couldn’t find his mask, and he didn’t want to leave home without it…

Science is not assumptions.

The pandemic is a fraud, down to the root of the poisonous tree.

Use this link to order Jon's Matrix Collections.

Jon Rappoport

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.

Please share this exquisite piece of journalism on all social media platforms/emails etc... Now is the time to wake!!!!!

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 9th October 2020 at 13:58.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

onawah (10th October 2020), wondering (10th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #289
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DI on a call for peaceful disobedience regarding lockdowns/ restrictions for a virus that has never been isolated

https://davidicke.com/2020/10/09/its...ng-david-icke/

Blessings Luke

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (10th October 2020), onawah (10th October 2020), wondering (10th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #290
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I asked my colleague how often she changes her paper face mask - she said 2-3 weeks!!!
    WOW! Does anyone remember the best conditions to grow fungus : warm. moist, and dark. I would think that after a few hours you are have the equivalent of a petri dish covering your facial orifices.
    ALL FOR A VIRUS THAT THAT CDC reports has never been isolated!!!! How long are going to put up with this Sh##.. Here is one that should get your blood boiling

http://www.renegadetribune.com/masks...alth-problems/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

... Here is very extensive/thorough article that is a must read/share

https://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2020/09...r-2661799.html

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (10th October 2020), onawah (10th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #291
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Name:  th (11).jpg
Views: 207
Size:  8.9 KB

Do not give in, never give up and don't acquiesce!!!!

Be well

Blessings

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Agape (10th October 2020), greybeard (10th October 2020), onawah (10th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #292
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,124 times in 12,344 posts

MAKING SENSE OF THE MADNESS – GLOBALIST REVELATIONS
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/mak...t-revelations/
    10/9/20

Quote Globalist Revelations - Fuellmich - The People Rise Up - B175
    1,389 views•Streamed live on Oct 8, 2020
    Making Sense Of The Madness
    5.98K subscribers

"I joined John Chambers at Making Sense of the Madness last night to take a look at the Global Criminal Swamp, starting with a TV clip from SkyNews Australia, where Brad Hazzard, the Health Minister of Australia’s most populous state, notorious for its draconian, police-state enforcement of COVID restrictions, claimed that the new place of danger from COVID is now our own homes – and then he had a Freudian slip, when he referred to the “New World Order”, when he meant to say the “New World of COVID”. But the two terms are largely interchangeable.

I’ve been trying to wrap my head around how the Globalists have managed to pull off this massive hoax. During the past 8 months, the people of the world have been broadsided by a highly-coordinated perpetration of fraud and global violations of the law by the very institutions charged with making these laws. The scale and scope of the scamdemic are staggering!

What better place to find clues than on the World Health Organization website, where we see an important term they use: “Stakeholders”, which sheds light on their recruiting methods, in their own words:

“Who are our stakeholders?

“Diverse global health stakeholders engage with WHO.

“We work closely with decision-makers: Ministries of Health, government agencies, other government departments at the national level.

“We also work with influencers: health partnerships, foundations, intragovernmental and nongovernmental organizations, civil society, media, professional associations, and WHO collaborating centres.

“Our engagement with the United Nations at the global, regional, and country level is also a major asset.”

I think this indicates the recruitment avenues for people like this Brad Buzzard in Australia and a lot of local politicians and local health officials, like Bill DeBlasio in New York City and Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan, to name just a few who are propagating this Flu d’État, which is based on a virus that has never been isolated – as admitted by the CDC, itself on page 39 of their “Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel” document, published last July.

As reported yesterday by Jon Rappaport, who has been studying fake pandemics and the manipulation of pandemics for over three decades, he writes, “Buried deep in the document, on page 39, in a section titled, ‘Performance Characteristics,’ it says: ‘Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…’

“The key phrase there is: ‘Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…’

“Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term ‘quantified’ in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.

“A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.’ This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.

“Another way to put it: NO ONE HAS AN ISOLATED SPECIMEN OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

“NO ONE HAS ISOLATED THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

“THEREFORE, NO ONE HAS PROVED THAT IT EXISTS.

“…And using this test, the CDC and every other public health agency in the world are counting COVID cases and deaths…and governments have instituted lockdowns and economic devastation using those case and death numbers as justification.”

AND THIS brings me to a video that I ran this week that went viral of German lawyer, Reiner Fuellmich who’s been a member of the bar in both Germany and California for 26 years and who discusses the findings of the International Corona Investigative Committee that was formed on July 10, 2020 by lawyers, doctors, and scientists and who jointly reached the conclusion that COVID-19 may be the greatest crime against humanity in history.

Dr Fuellmich, who has successfully litigated against Deutsche Bank and Volkswagen lays out a legal case of Crimes Against Humanity for enforcing lockdowns based on the fraudulent use of PCR test results – which, as we just noted, do not prove the existence of the COVID-19 virus.

He says, “As more and more independent studies and expert statements show, under the rules of Civil Tort law, all those who have been harmed by these PCR test-induced lockdowns are entitled to receive full compensation for their losses.”

Due to the preponderance of evidence, the government will be held responsible for the damages it inflicted upon the population and the crimes committed by various health authorities and the WHO must be legally qualified as actual crimes against humanity, as defined in Section 7 of the International Criminal Code and he suggests that the path forward to compensatory damages and to political consequences is through the Class Action lawsuit.

Which brings me to the many, many US Federal and state laws that are being violated by these COVID actions on the part of local governments, such as Title 18 US Code §1038 about false information and hoaxes, where you go to prison if you provide false information or misleading information relating to biological hazards, with a maximum penalty of life in prison if these frauds result in death – which they have!

Peggy Hall of TheHealthyAmerican.org has been doing amazing work, here, 1) identifying the MANY, MANY Federal and State laws being violated and 2) naming all of the officials who are violating these laws and 3) starting class action lawsuits against them.

The amount of laws being broken right now by the governments that made these laws, in order to perpetrate this false emergency is beyond head-spinning.

She cites two Federal Laws, Title 18 US Code §1038 and Title 18 US Code §1040, which is Fraud in Connection with Major Disaster or Benefits – which is what’s what’s happening: They’re declaring an emergency, in order to get money, so that’s fraudulent. The penalty for that is 30 years in prison.

Then, she cites several California State Laws, which I’ve been told would be virtually identical to Michigan Laws, since the blueprint of the California legal code was lifted from that of the State of Michigan. However, every state should have their own laws on their books, that are basically the same, so my naming the California ones here can give you clues where to look in the legal code of your own state.

There’s California Penal Code §504, for fraud, when a public officer appropriates and uses any public property or funds fraudulently. So, even if they are using these funds to put up billboards to “stay 6 feet apart” – that is a crime of embezzlement.

California Penal Code §148.3 – is the California statute that makes it a crime for a person to report a false emergency…which is 100% the case, with COVID-19, where they’ve never even isolated the virus and whatever it is has an extremely low death rate of .02%

She also notes that the California Emergency Services Act Article §8630 says, ‘The governing body shall determine the termination of the local health emergency at the earliest possible date that conditions warrant.’

The problem is – there is no emergency, there never has been an emergency, yet they persist in breaking the law, with Bill DeBlasio ordering another lockdown yesterday in several zip codes of Brooklyn and Queens and officials everywhere from the UK to Australia threatening to impose new lockdowns.

Clearly, these lockdown-happy local government officials are working for the UN and not for their constituents.

Some of you may have seen the interview with Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot, talking about how she only works with those who are with the “New World Order.”

Then Susan Bradford comes on with some head-exploding facts, going all the way back to the history of how the Deep State infiltrated the US Government via the Federally-recognized Native American tribes, the intelligence agencies and the insurance companies and how AIG (American International Group, Inc.) is a great example of this.

AIG Founder, Cornelius Vander Starr ingratiated himself to the Rothschilds, who formed and used the MI6 and the OSS, together with insurance agencies – to create not just secret agents but secret insurance agents – to leverage their positions and to always keep them on the best side of every trade, disaster, war – you name it.

Many other mind-blowing details, here – don’t miss it!"
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (10th October 2020), araucaria (10th October 2020), Constance (11th October 2020), greybeard (10th October 2020), Luke Holiday (10th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #293
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 61,046 times in 10,469 posts

There is a lot of information on this legal challenge with several updates, well worth a look
    We can protest and join demos but that tends to be ignored --- what will bring change and cant be ignored is successful legal challenge
    Chris

The Coronavirus Act 2020 is Null and Void!

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/th...irus-act-2020/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

araucaria (10th October 2020), HikerChick (10th October 2020), Luke Holiday (12th October 2020), wegge (10th October 2020), wondering (10th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #294
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,758 times in 4,832 posts

My thoughts on the Crimes against humanity thread belong here too: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1382639

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Luke Holiday (10th October 2020), Philippe (10th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #295
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump Unleashed: Pompeo Releases Trove Of Hillary Clinton Emails After President Orders Declassification

https://www.infowars.com/posts/trump...lassification/

The State Department has made available over 35,000 Hillary Clinton emails as part of President Trump’s order to declassify everything related to the FBI’s investigation into her server and the Russia collusion hoax.

The emails, which can be found on the State Department website, span between 2009 and 2016, during and after Clinton was Secretary of State during former President Obama’s term.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had signaled Friday he was preparing to release Clinton’s emails as part of Trump’s declassification orders.

“We’re going to get all this information out so the American people can see it. You’ll remember there was classified information on a private server, should have never been there, Hillary Clinton should never have done that, that was unacceptable behavior,” Pompeo said on Fox Business.

E-MAILS: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on the MISSING Hillary emails – available on the State Department's website. https://t.co/VlT7z8v2lm pic.twitter.com/IcKUafNq5K

— Newsmax (@newsmax) October 10, 2020
    “You can see, whether it’s Russia or China or Iran or the North Koreans who want to get their hands on this kind of information, classified information needs to stay in the right places. Secretary Clinton, when she was here at the State Department, did not do that,” he said.

The release comes after Trump ordered the declassification of all documents related to Hillary Clinton and the Russia hoax.

“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!” he tweeted Tuesday.

I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions! https://t.co/GgnHh9GOiq

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 7, 2020
    Likewise, Trump also issued a blistering warning during an interview with Rush Limbaugh on Friday that if Iran tried to undermine America’s safety, they would pay the price.

“Iran knows that and they’ve been put on notice: If you **** around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are going to do things to you that have never been done before,” Trump said.

Trump drops an F-Bomb on Iran! 🔥 pic.twitter.com/zhL9CzCeMU

— CHIZ 🇺🇸 (@CHIZMAGA) October 9, 2020

https://wus-streaming-video-msn-com....b3932_2250.mp4

Question: DJT has had the power to release the emails from the start of his term - So why now? and more importantly what happens next?

1. Nothing - just political theater
    2. It is a shot across the bow by DJT to ward off any(more?) HRC/Dem related assassination attempts
    3. HRC is arrested.
    4. Release of the 70,000 DOJ sealed indictments with a whole lot of bad people being arrested.
    5. DW scenario where the above number 4 happens and we all move into the Golden Age: ie exotic tech released, flying cars ... Yadayada -you know the story
    6. DJT is assassinated
    7. Biden is arrested prior to election.

What do you think?

Personally, I believe this is simply political theater as DJT is down in the polls. My deductive reasoning for my take is the timing of the release, and DJT historical connections to the Cllintons

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 13th October 2020 at 21:10.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (11th October 2020), Satori (10th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #296
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,929 times in 821 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    NO ONE HAS ISOLATED THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

But that's impossible!
    I seen it wif my own two eyes!
    It's been published thyme and thyme again in so many news articles
    'round the world.
    It looks really nasty, kind of reddish with all those devilish prickly thorns.

I seen it, so I know it exists!
    Incredibly detailed new images show the spiky structure of a COVID-19 cell and have helped scientists discover how the virus attacks the body

Source: By Carl Zimmer Oct. 9, 2020

A cryo-electron tomography image of SARS-CoV-2 viruses, in gray, with a computer reconstruction of one virus.Sai Li, Tsinghua University School of Life Sciences

New, incredibly detailed images of COVID-19, revealing its spiky shape and interaction with human cells, have emerged which are helping scientists in the battle for a cure.

A team of scientists in China created the first images of the COVID-19 virus in an important milestone on the road to finding a vaccine and cure.

Dr Sai Li, a structural biologist at Tsinghua University in Beijing, worked with virologists who were creating the virus in a biosafety lab in the city of Hangzhou.
    They treated the virus with a chemical to make it harmless, then sent a sample of virus-filled fluid to Li.

He and his team reduced the virus to a single drop, which Li flash-froze, and then looked at through a cryo-electron microscope.

'I saw a screen full of viruses,' Li told the New York Times, looking at something that measured less than a millionth of an inch.

'I thought, I was the first guy in the world to see the virus in such good resolution.'

An atom-by-atom model of the coronavirus.Lorenzo Casalino, Amaro Lab, U.C. San Diego

The new images are being used around the world to try and understand how the virus works

Li's work has enabled scientists to learn how the virus some of its proteins to slip into cells.

They learnt how its twisted genes take over the body's biochemistry.

Researchers have observed how some viral proteins serve to wreak havoc on our cellular factories, while others build nurseries for making new viruses.

And some researchers are using supercomputers to create complete, virtual viruses that they hope to use to understand how the real viruses have spread with such devastating ease.

'This time is unlike anything any of us has experienced, just in terms of the bombardment of data,' said Rommie Amaro, a computational biologist at the University of California at San Diego.

[...]

Full article: http://www.hideoutnow.com/2020/10/in...ages-show.html

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tm_source=digg

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), DaveToo (11th October 2020), mountain_jim (12th October 2020), onawah (11th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #297
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Gwin Ru;1382861][QUOTE=DaveToo;1382334]

But that's impossible!
    I seen it wif my own two eyes!
    It's been published thyme and thyme again in so many news articles
    'round the world.
    It looks really nasty, kind of reddish with all those devilish prickly thorns.

'I thought, I was the first guy in the world to see the virus in such good resolution.'

[CENTER]
    An atom-by-atom model of the coronavirus.Lorenzo Casalino, Amaro Lab, U.C. San Diego

Hmm - looks like we have an electron microscopic picture of CV for which there are numerous subgroups/types. ONCE AGAIN, as DT points out, Oh, I see it, it looks like a red spiky ball - so it must be true!

If we have a real virus to study? then I have the following points to consider:

1. Interestingly the CDC reports there are no Sars-Cov 2 isolates available as reported by Pulitzer Prize nominee Jon Rappoport in his above posted article:
    The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”

Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.

A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.” This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.

Another way to put it: NO ONE HAS AN ISOLATED SPECIMEN OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

2. I remain stuck in pining anticipation for studies proving the isolated CV-19 virus is in fact pathogenic - ie passing the Virological gold standard known Koch's Postulates.

The CV 19 will remain a hoax until this is done.

3. If the CDC cannot provide an isolated CV-19 virus and no CV-19 virus has proven to be pathogenic per the virological gold standards of pathogenicity - THEN: "
    a. WHAT IN HELL ARE WE TESTING FOR?

The PCR test allows for sequential magnification such that at a high enough magnification - everyone tests positive for said virus - which has not been isolated nor proven pathogenic?

https://bestarticle.net/the-truth-ab...erts-6581.html

b. Why are we stating a person is infected without expressing any symptoms? Infected by what? (no isolated virus, no test proving pathogenicity)

C. What are the Lockdown/mask Mandates really about? Now here is the real story and what we should focus on transcending!

d. Why is everyone banned for mentioning that science has determined 5G EMF frequencies appear to be causing symptoms currently being labeled as caused by CV 19.
    - see above posts

PS The fact that the virus can only be seen by an electron microscope proves the idiocy of mask mandates

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 12th October 2020 at 23:20.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

DaveToo (12th October 2020), greybeard (12th October 2020), onawah (12th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #298
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,866 times in 418 posts

b. Why are we stating a person is infected without expressing any symptoms? Infected by what? (no isolated virus, no test proving pathogenicity)

C. What are the Lockdown/mask Mandates really about? Now here is the real story and what we should focus on transcending!)

d. Why is everyone banned for mentioning that the 5G EMF frequencies appear to be causing symptoms currently being labeled as caused by CV 19.[/INDENT]- see above posts

PS The fact that the virus can only be seen by an electron microscope proves the idiocy of mask mandates

Blessings Luke
    Many things really bother me about the hoax but this one is near the top.
    It's one thing to test someone who is really sick and say "You are CV positive!".
    It's quite another to test someone who shows no signs of illness, tell them they are CV positive,
    and then the icing on the cake, order them to forfeit another 2 weeks of their life because Mr. Tyranny says so!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

greybeard (12th October 2020), Miha (12th October 2020), Philippe (12th October 2020), wondering (12th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #299
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,211 times in 205 posts

Not sure if this belongs on this thread but as the discussion was directed by Luke to 5G related symptoms.
    This report explains the practice of "flogging" with nano particles to sanitize a plane. Important to know for anyone who still hopes to air-travel again ( I have halted until i am sure not to be forced to take a test with the suspicious Q-tips)
    Very detailed and disturbing. If a hoax it is very elaborated.
    And if true that 5G is already implemented using the electricity grid that would explain outbreaks of covid19 in all kind of remote places or third world countries.

https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...-MX2VqMDl9UTuw

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Luke Holiday (12th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #300
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Kerry Mullis founder of the PCR test - in his own words...

Blessings Luke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast