1. Link to Post #321
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Thumbs up Re: The Plandemic Resistance thread

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by One (here)
    Pub Renames Itself 'The Three Bellends' In Protest Against Liverpool Lockdown

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/m...-a4571141.html
    Thanks One.

Once upon a time, not too long ago I used to frown upon and wonder why in the world anyone would copy out an entire article here on Avalon,
    in place of, or in addition to providing the link to the actual article.

Now I understand the value of doing so!

More and more when I visit sites these days (including the one you link to One) I am presented with a notice to allow Cookies or remove ad blockers , or to subscribe to a site etc. etc.

In the old days, we would simply visit sites and read articles/content on the sites without being hassled in the above ways.

So if you could provide the text of the entire article (and others as well in similar situations) that would be greatly appreciated!

Many times articles like this one are not copy friendly - they have photos that are essential to the story or a lot of embedded adverstisment etc...

Personally when I post something like Jon Rappoports excellent blog updates - it is no problem, but I find infowars, David Icke's articles often are best to just add the link

Blessings Luke

PS: Thanks One for the link I loved the article and depiction of the three stooges
    Welcome, thanks both. It's funny you mention all the cookie pop ups etc. I spent ages trying to find a news site with the article that loaded in a timely manner and wasn't full of bandwidth wasting crap. Swapped the link as well for a better one eventually. I remember being surprised that I couldn't find one news site that you actually easily read an article on. Sign of the times I suppose. No money!

But yes agree, it is much better to add some of story to work out if it worth ploughing throught the barrage of crappy ads, warnings and click bait. I do sometimes but I am normally in a rush for one reason or another (chores I should be doing etc). Tried to add some text for that BBC doctor post I made about the same time but just couldn't seem to copy any of the text (as you mentioned Luke) which was annoying. My Android tablet is not very cooperative half the time either.

Noted though

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

greybeard (17th October 2020), Luke Holiday (16th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #322
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Re: The Plandemic Resistance thread

If by Rudyard Kipling - Read by Sir Michael Caine

My favorite poem of all time ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	cb8875d8a4268bafea386671baad875c.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	44787

Hope you have a memorable weekend!

Blessings Luke

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Eva2 (17th October 2020), greybeard (17th October 2020), pueblo (17th October 2020), Satori (18th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #323
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,754 times in 4,373 posts

Covid is just the regular flu, say doctors who are suing the government of the Netherlands
    https://twitter.com/EatlovePray11/st...78274983419904

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Eva2 (17th October 2020), greybeard (17th October 2020), Luke Holiday (17th October 2020), Peace in Oz (17th October 2020), pueblo (17th October 2020), Satori (18th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #324
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

Covid is just the regular flu, say doctors who are suing the government of the Netherlands
    https://twitter.com/EatlovePray11/st...78274983419904
    Agreed this should be HUGE!!!!...It will likely only become worldwide news through each of us sharing it on our social media platforms and within our sphere of influence.

Thanks Gwin

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 17th October 2020 at 03:30.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Delight (18th October 2020), greybeard (17th October 2020), Gwin Ru (17th October 2020), pueblo (17th October 2020), thepainterdoug (17th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #325
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,754 times in 4,373 posts

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Luke Holiday (17th October 2020), pueblo (17th October 2020), Satori (18th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #326
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... and the Plandemic Resistance grows stronger by the day. . I am hoping to burn these GD face diapers after the elections. Currently I only put them on in public when/if someone asks me to. Most of the time no one says anything. I also carry a mask exempt pin/card which I have used successfully.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 19th October 2020 at 02:47.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Satori (18th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #327
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Anti-lockdown rally in Vancouver filmed by Dan Dicks

We are going have to end this!!!! Time to push back!!!!

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 19th October 2020 at 02:29.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

pueblo (19th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #328
    Language
    English
    Thanks

David Icke gives an excellent speech at the Vancouver mega rally!!

https://davidicke.com/2020/10/18/dav...freedom-rally/

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 20th October 2020 at 03:57.

16. Link to Post #329
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Man Punched Because He Removed Face Mask to Speak to His Elderly Mother!

https://www.infowars.com/posts/man-p...lderly-mother/

Blessings Luke

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

pueblo (19th October 2020)

18. Link to Post #330
    Language
    English
    Thanks

‘Cuomo Killed My Parents’: Protesters Fill Casket With Copies of Governor’s Book on COVID ‘Leadership’

https://www.infowars.com/posts/cuomo...id-leadership/

Twitter removes mask guidance from White House Covid-19 adviser, claiming it violated policies on ‘misleading information’

Twitter has removed a tweet from White House Coronavirus Task Force member Dr. Scott Atlas questioning the effectiveness of mask mandates, claiming the message violated the platform’s Covid-19 Misleading Information Policy.

“Twitter seems to be censoring the science if it goes against their own goals of public indoctrination,” Atlas told Newsweek on Sunday about his tweet being removed.

In the original tweet, Atlas wrote, “Masks work? NO,” before citing various examples and quotes from health officials pushing back against the protection face coverings can provide.

The information cited included details of various places that have seen Covid-19 cases rise despite mask mandates, as well as quotes from both the World Health Organization and Dr. Carl Heneghan, director of the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine and editor-in-chief of the British Medical Journal’s Evidence-Based Medicine publication.

“It would appear that despite two decades of pandemic preparedness, there is considerable uncertainty as to the value of wearing masks,” Dr. Heneghan said of face coverings.

New York City Public School teacher and founder of NY Teachers for Choice Michael Kane joins me to discuss some of the disturbing mandates being forced upon the professionals who educate our youth.

In a subsequent tweet, Dr. Atlas made it clear he was not arguing against masks, but instead was saying they are only effective in situations where one is around people at a high risk of getting Covid-19, or where one cannot social distance.

A Twitter spokesperson still said the tweet violated their policy on distributing misleading information about Covid-19. Twitter’s policy specifically targets tweets the company says could lead to harm. It flags “statements or assertions that have been confirmed to be false or misleading by subject-matter experts, such as public health authorities.”

Dr. Atlas is a neuroradiologist and a Robert Wesson senior fellow at the Hoover Institution who joined the coronavirus task force in August.

Twitter has also flagged tweets from the president in the past which it claimed had violated the platform’s Covid-19 policies.

Atlas has appealed the decision to remove his tweet and will be unable to post again while his appeal is under review.

Blesssings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 20th October 2020 at 03:56.

19. Link to Post #331
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Banned from YouTube: America’s Frontline Doctors Hold 2nd Summit in DC

Alex has a video - the Doc's say the Plandemic is over!

https://www.infowars.com/posts/banne...-summit-in-dc/

More good info and video's can be found here:

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/10/1...-summit-in-dc/

They discuss in detail their findings regarding 1900 Covid cases.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 20th October 2020 at 05:37.

20. Link to Post #332
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Banned from YouTube: America’s Frontline Doctors Hold 2nd Summit in DC

Alex has a video - the Doc's say the Plandemic is over!

https://www.infowars.com/posts/banne...-summit-in-dc/

More good info and video's can be found here:

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/10/1...-summit-in-dc/

They discuss in detail their findings regarding 1900 Covid cases.

Blessings Luke
    I found the press conference.

21. Link to Post #333
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,784 times in 2,557 posts

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Delight (16th February 2021), pueblo (16th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #334
    Thanks

More people talking about being deceived. I am always interested in what nurses have to say. Policies are changed so quickly that the medical community cannot keep up.

I saw this on a comment on the youtube video above

Quote 15 signs that you might be in an abusive relationship:

You may be in an abusive relationship if they:

1/ Stop you seeing friends and family
    2/ Won't let you go out without permission
    3/ Tell you what to wear
    4/ Monitor your phone or emails
    5/ Control the finances or won't let you work
    6/ Control what you read, watch and say
    7/ Monitor everything you do
    8/ Punish you for breaking the rules, but the rules keep changing
    9/ Tell you it's for your own good and that they know better
    10/ Don't allow you to question it
    11/ Tell you you're crazy and no-one agrees with you
    12/ Call you names or shame you for being stupid or selfish
    13/ Gaslight you, challenge your memory of events, make you doubt yourself
    14/ Dismiss your opinion
    15/ Play the victim, if things go wrong it's all your fault

Abusive relationships can arise anywhere - with partners, friends, families, workplaces or GOVERNMENTS. If you recognise these signs and are concerned you may be in an abusive relationship or acting in an abusive way, then don't panic. Take action and seek out help from a professional.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (16th February 2021), Peace in Oz (17th February 2021), pueblo (16th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #335
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Lord Sumption: civil disobedience has begun
    3/4/21
    https://unherd.com/2021/03/lord-sump...eid=d0cfd18a9f
    BY FREDDIE SAYERS

(It's a crying shame this man doesn't understand what the vaccines are really designed to do, and what terrible harm they are doing and will do until it is clear they are not only unsafe, but horrific. )
    Quote UnHerd
    124K subscribers
    Listen to the podcast version: https://shows.acast.com/lockdowntv-wi...​

Read more here: https://unherd.com/2021/03/lord-sumpt...​

Jonathan Sumption was once the epitome of the Establishment — a brilliant barrister who represented the Government in the Hutton enquiry, Supreme Court Justice, supporter of the Remain campaign and esteemed historian of the Hundred Years’ War.
    But then Covid happened.

Over the past year, his unabashed criticism of lockdown policies has turned him into something of a renegade.
    It is development that mystifies him; as he sees it, his views have always been mainstream liberal, and it is the world around that has changed.

In the course of our conversation, the retired judge doesn’t hold back. He asserts that it is becoming morally acceptable to ignore Covid regulations, and even warns that a campaign of “civil disobedience” has already begun.
    "The retired Supreme Court justice believes we have no moral obligation to obey the law

Jonathan Sumption was once the epitome of the Establishment — a brilliant barrister who represented the Government in the Hutton enquiry, Supreme Court Justice, supporter of the Remain campaign and esteemed historian of the Hundred Years’ War.
    But then Covid happened.
    Over the past year, his unabashed criticism of lockdown policies has turned him into something of a renegade.
    It is a development that mystifies him; as he sees it, his views have always been mainstream liberal, and it is the world around that has changed.
    In the course of our conversation, the retired judge doesn’t hold back.
    He asserts that it is becoming morally acceptable to ignore Covid regulations, and even warns that a campaign of “civil disobedience” has already begun.
    You can read what he really thinks below.

And watch our interaction on Lockdown TV — it was a fascinating conversation.

“Sometimes the most public spirited thing that you can do with despotic laws like these is to ignore them.
    I think that if the government persists long enough with locking people down, depending on the severity of the lockdown, civil disobedience is likely to be the result.
    It will be discrete civil disobedience in the classic English way — I don’t think that we are likely to go onto the streets waving banners.
    I think we will just calmly decide that we are not going to pay any attention to this.

There are some things you have to pay attention to: you can’t go to a shop if it’s closed.
    On the other hand, you can invite friends round for a drink, whatever Mr Hancock says.
    People are doing that to some extent already.
    “Everyone will have their own different threshold.
    But I think that in the eyes of many people who disapprove of the lockdown, and some people who approve of it, we’ve reached that point quite a long time ago."

On the ethics of law-breaking:
    “I feel sad that we have the kind of laws which public-spirited people may need to break.
    I have always taken a line on this, which is probably different from that of most of my former colleagues.
    I do not believe that there is a moral obligation to obey the law…
    You have to have a high degree of respect, both for the object that the law is trying to achieve, and for the way that it’s been achieved.
    Some laws invite breach. I think this is one of them.”

On sacrificing civil liberties:
    “[Thomas] Hobbes believed in the absolute state — it didn’t have to be a monarchy, but it had to be absolute.
    He said that there was nothing short of the state actually killing people that the state should not be entitled to do.
    He was not, let us say, a believer in liberty.
    This is because of his experience of the anarchy which flowed from the civil war in England.

Hobbes believed that we resign our freedoms unconditionally and permanently into the hands of the state, in return for security.
    Now, this is a model which ever since the rise of a recognisable form of modern Liberalism in the middle of the 19th century, has been almost universally rejected. But we have tended to revert to it during the current crisis.
    And I think that that is a very striking and very sinister development.

On the dangers of public fear:
    “John Stuart Mill regarded public sentiment and public fear as the principal threat to a liberal democracy.
    The tendency would be for it to influence policies in a way that whittles away the island within which we are entitled to control our lives to next to nothing.
    That’s what he regarded as the big danger.
    It didn’t happen in his own lifetime; it has happened in many countries in the 20th century, and it’s happening in Britain now.”

On the fragility of democracy:
    “Democracy is inherently fragile.
    We have an idea that it’s a very robust system.
    But democracies have existed for about 150 years.
    In this country, I think you could say that they existed from the second half of the of the 19th century — they are not the norm.
    Democracies were regarded in ancient times as inherently self-destructive ways of government.
    Because, said Aristotle, democracies naturally turn themselves into tyranny.
    Because the populace will always be a sucker for a demagogue who will turn himself into an absolute ruler…

Now, it is quite remarkable that Aristotle’s gloomy predictions about the fate of democracies have been falsified by the experience of the West ever since the beginning of democracy.
    And I think one needs to ask why that is.
    In my view, the reason is this: Aristotle was basically right about the tendencies, but we have managed to avoid it by a shared political culture of restraint.
    And this culture of restraint, which because it depends on the collective mentality of our societies, is extremely fragile, quite easy to destroy and extremely difficult to recreate.”

On being a liberal:
    “I regard myself as a liberal with a small L. Until the Covid outbreak, that was a very middle of the road position to be in.
    Since the outbreak, it’s become controversial, even in some people’s minds extreme.
    This is, I think, some indication of how far our national conversation has moved.”

On what the Government should learn:
    “My first proposal is that governments should not treat information as a tool for manipulating public behaviour.
    They should be calmer than the majority of their citizens; they should be completely objective.
    My second lesson would be that governments dealing with scientific issues should not allow themselves to be influenced by a single caucus of scientists.
    They should always test what they are being told in a way that, for instance, judges test expert opinion by producing a counter expert, and working out which set of views stacks up best.”

On his critics:
    “I would very much have preferred the kind of points that I have been consistently making for the last year to have been made by just about anybody else.
    Those colleagues or former colleagues who disapprove of what I’ve been doing have got a perfectly good point.
    But there are some issues which are so central to the dilemmas of our time, which are so important, where I think that you have to be prepared to stand up and be counted."
    Last edited by onawah; 5th March 2021 at 07:23.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (5th March 2021), Constance (8th March 2021), Journeyman (5th March 2021), Tintin (5th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #336
    Thanks

I have to say that I am in love with Del Bigtree.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (8th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #337
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

UK Column News - 8th March 2021

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. Link to Post #338
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Thank you delight !
    That list was so on point I decided to make into a meme,or I think it's a meme?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210309_100926_662.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	46270

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Delight (9th March 2021)

32. Link to Post #339
    Thanks

Hi all. First post in a long, long time. Corona brought me back, looking for a place to read and talk. I've been looking at this guy's stuff

https://hugotalks.com/

and a fair bit of Russell Brand, love him or hate him

Funnily enough, last time I was posting on Avalon was about the same time Agenda 21 and the Anglo-Saxon Mission was being spoken about.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to math330 For This Post:

Constance (16th March 2021), Franny (16th March 2021)

34. Link to Post #340
    Thanks

Last edited by Delight; 16th March 2021 at 02:39.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (16th March 2021), thepainterdoug (16th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast