+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: High blood sugars and high blood pressure

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,274 times in 280 posts

Default Re: High blood sugars and high blood pressure

Quote Two major threads which are packed with good information, personal testimonies, and references:
    Water Fasting
    A major key to a long and healthy life: fasting or a ketogenic diet
    "water fasting" - had never heard of it before in my 52 years in this 3D realm. That's what I love about this forum - nearly every time I start reading a thread, I learn something new, interesting, thought provoking and inevitably beneficial in more ways than one.

Thanks Bill et al.

Keep up the great work.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th July 2020), Franny (29th July 2020), Iancorgi (1st August 2020), Jayke (30th July 2020), Sasha Alisa (29th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,388 times in 1,016 posts

Dr Robert Morse explains the causes and differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes—and the cause of high and low blood sugars—from the perspective of endocrinology.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2020), Constance (2nd August 2020), Elixir (1st August 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you guys for all of your valuable advice, I will pass it on for her to read and extract the info she may or may not have researched. She has been on a keto regime for quite awhile now and unfortunately her body has not switched over into fat burning mode. From a conversation I had with her a couple of weeks ago is that she is also experiencing kidney problems now as she has got the lowdown from another friend who is also a diabetic who is on dialysis for 9 hours a week who went through the kidney symptoms with her.

I've done this thread on her behalf in the hopes of widening the field on other alternative remedies in case she hasn't come across them. She is a fighter and was told about 10 years ago by her then doctor to go away and tie up her affairs as there was nothing they could do so she has managed to keep herself alive by doing research and taking the alternatives.

Thank you again everybody for your help, advice and recommendations and may the light be with you in these uncertain times.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Post:

Agape (30th July 2020), Bill Ryan (30th July 2020), Iancorgi (30th July 2020), Jayke (30th July 2020), scotslad (30th July 2020), sunflower (30th July 2020), Sunny (30th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,044 times in 3,801 posts

Thanks for response, now that you’ve described her state little closer,
    what about any pancreatic enzymes ?
    Many diabetics have chronically weakened production of pancreatic enzymes so also dyspeptic syndrome among else and difficulty to burn fats.

If your friend prefers natural enzymes that is highly commendable there are papaine-bromelaine plant enzymes derived from papaya and pine-apple and they do work very well if taken regularly.

Example: https://products.pharmacydirect.co.n...ain-And-Papain

I’ve heard many people swear on apple vinegar and other vinegars (including blueberry vinegar that is popular with young people in South Korea), helping to burn fats and accelerate metabolic processes.

Hong Cho - vinegars from Korea

High doses of vitamin C may produce even better effect, starting anywhere from 1000mg daily.

Proper bowel care is also very important in that matter, as accumulating toxins in our bodies is very dangerous to us.

The recommendations of this thread, namely water fast are one of the best and fastest ways to success though, in case of looming kidney disease.

Cranberry juice or extract are also excellent treatment for inflamed or obstructed kidney function that can fully replace antibiotic treatment, in early stages but seems to be all time supportive.

Wish you the best

Thanks for caring

🙏🌟🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 30th July 2020 at 16:55.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2020), Sunny (1st August 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

These Morphic Field videos may help your friend. I'm using these to address various health issues and for prevention. Initially, I was skeptical but they worked for me and many others. I and others do not need to take oral medications anymore because of these:

First, let her listen to this at least twice daily to enable the other morphic videos to work faster and stronger on her body system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyOa8kFARWE

This video can normalize blood sugar levels and may even cure diabetes 1 and 2. Use at least twice daily and let her read the comments of users of the video so she will know what to expect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCj-7riSCGw

Listen to this at least twice daily for high blood pressure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcOtRqeHqtg

Best wishes and have a good day.
    Last edited by skyhigh; 30th July 2020 at 22:10.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyhigh For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2020), Sunny (1st August 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 302,430 times in 22,417 posts

This free book, with a very wonderful (and obvious!) title, was recommended to me by a regular Avalon non-member guest to post here for Scorpio Girl. (Thank you! )
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st August 2020 at 11:29.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (1st August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), Iancorgi (1st August 2020), kudzy (2nd August 2020), Mare (1st August 2020), Yoda (1st August 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Alan's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,065 times in 253 posts

Thanks, Bill. But link is not working for me.

From Bill: thanks, and my apologies: link now fixed and working.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st August 2020 at 11:30.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2