Thread: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

1. Link to Post #101
    Thailand Avalon Member palehorse's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    For people who have spent a lot of time in meditation, or even during REM sleep, or any way that worked for them to somehow find themseslves in a “different perception of reality” there is no doubt in their mind dthey have experienced something profound.

Maybe I could add a little more of some other research from this document I linked to earlier.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1369920

Perhaps it may be helpful to some that need a “mental image” to put some substance to what might be happening energetically so it doesn’t seem so “airy fairy” to them.

There does indeed seem to be an inside to the holographic matrix with a parameter where space-time is held within. Some of the research in the above document touches on that anomaly. The research also describes an inbetween area, between “The Absolute In Infinity” and “Portion Of Oscillating Energy Pattern In Time-Space”.

There is an illustration on page13 that I wasn't able to upload, unfortunately.

In that inbetween area there is an area at the points of ocillation where some of the phenomena experienced by meditators and other types of experiencers may be entering outside space-time parameters. You may recognise in this report similar experiences you may have experienced.

It may be relevant in understanding what may be happening and how it may be posssible to make changes, and how a holographic matrix may work. Even though the research experiment uses hemi-sync to enter into this field, I’m sure some will realise there are other ways of entry.

The following refers to how the body uses natural occouring heart vibrations with the earths vibrations.

“8. Role of Resonance, However, brain coherence through entrainment to "beat" frequencies introduced via stereo headphones is only part of the reason why the Gateway system works. It is also designed to achieve the physical quietude characteristic of deep transcendental meditative states which brings about a complete alteration of the fundamental resonance pattern associated with the sound frequencies produced by the human body. Yoga, Zen or transcendental meditation, if practiced long enough, will produce a change in the sound frequency with which the human heart resonates throughout the entire body. According to Bentov, this change in resonance results from elimination of what the medical profession calls "the bifurcation echo" so that the sound of the heartbeat can move synchronously up and down the circulatory system in harmonious resonance approximately seven times a Second. Bentov describes the roll played by the bifurcation echo as follows: “When the left ventricle of the heart ejects blood, the aorta, being elastic, balloons out just beyond the valve and causes a pressure pulse to travel down along the aorta. When the pressure pulse reaches the bifurcation in the lower abdomen (which is where the aorta forks in two to go into the legs), part of the pressure pulse rebounds and starts traveling up the aorta, If in the meantime the heart ejects more blood, and a new pressure pulse is traveling down, these two pressure
    points will eventually collide somewhere along the aorta and produce an interference pattern," By placing the body in a sleeplike state, the Gateway tapes achieve the same goal as meditation in that it places the body in such a profoundly relaxed state that the bifurcation echo slowly fades away as the heart lessens the force and frequency with which it pushes blood into the aorta. The result is a regular, rhythmic sinewave pattern of sound which echoes throughout the body and rises up into the head in sustained resonance. The amplitude of this sinewave pattern, when measured with a sensitive, seismograph type instrument is about three times the average of the sound volume produced by the heart when it is operating normally.

9. Brain Stimulation. Bentov's biomedical model shows that this resonance is of considerable importance since it is directly transmitted to and impacts upon the brain. The resulting vibration is received and transmitted into the brain itself via the fluid filled third and left ventricles located above the brain stem. An electromagnetic pulse is then generated which stimulates the brain to raise the amplitude and frequency of brainwave output, just as Dr. Twemlow observed in his research on the effects of the Hemi-Sync tapes. Also, the brain is contained ina tight membrane called the dura which is, in turn, cushioned by a thin layer of fluid located between it and the skull. As the coherent resonance produced by the human heart in a state of profound relaxation reaches the fluid layer surrounding the brain, it sets up a rhythmic pattern in which the brain moves up and down approximately 0.005 to 0.010 millimeters in a continuous pattern. The selfreinforcing character of resonant behavior accounts for the body's ability to sustain this movement despite the minimal level of energy involved. In this way, the entire body, based on its own micromotion, functions as a tuned vibrational system which transfers energy in a range of between 6.8 and 7.5 Hertz into the earth's ionospheric cavity, which itself resonates at about 7-7.5 Hertz. Of this process, Bentov states: "This is occurring at a very long wavelength of about 40,000 km, or just about the perimeter of the planet. In other words, the signal from the movement of our bodies will travel around the world in about one seventh of a second through the electrostatic field in which we are imbedded. Such a long wavelength knows no obstacles, and its strength does not attenuate much over large distances. Naturally it will go through just about anything: metal, concrete, water, and the fields making up our bodies. It is the ideal medium for conveying a telepathic signal.” Consequently, the Gateway process is designed to rather rapidly induce a state of profound calm within the nervous system and to significantly lower blood pressure to cause the circulatory system, skeleton and all other physical organ systems to begin vibrating coherently at approximately 7-7.5 cycles per second. The resulting resonance sets up a regular, repetitive sound wave which propagates in consonance with the elecrostatic field of the earth.

10. Energy Entrainment. As the body is turned into a coherent oscillator vibrating in harmony with the surrounding electrostatic medium, the specific exercises included in the Gateway tapes enjoin the participant to build up the energy field surrounding his body, presumably by using energy from the earth's field which the body is now entraining because of its ability to resonate with it. This puts the body's energy field into homogeneity with its surrounding environment and promotes movement of the seat of consciousness into the surrounding environment partly in response to the fact that the two electromagnetic medians are now a single energy continuum. Thus, the same process which moves the brain into focused coherence at steadily higher levels of frequency and amplitude so as to entrain analgous frequencies in the universe for data collection also promotes enhancement of bodily energy levels to a point adequate to permit the subject to experience an out-of-body movement when he is ready to do so(more will be said about this topic later). In addition, by resonating with the earth's electromagnetic sphere the human body creates a surprisingly powerful carrier wave to assist the mind in communication activity with other human minds similarly tuned.”

There is much more in the document that describes different heights of vibrations that coincide with out of body experiences, remote viewinng, a place near the edge of the matrix parameters and the absolute infinity where past and future can be accessed.

Attachment 43993
    The document posted is a nice one, when I start reading it today something triggered my brain, like a dejavu thing, then I spotted the Itzhak Bentov's name on it, I did read letters from Bentov and a book wrote by his wife after he passed away called "A Cosmic Book", the book is a compilation of many of his letters, it is relatively short book but packed with amazing information using a hologram as a model he unfolds a very unique picture of the structure of the universe. He was an engineer, scientist, inventor and a mystic, he left to us a great work, a start point to question like in this thread. His expression on this subjects are genuine, no bull****.

Itzhak Bentov, also wrote a book called "Stalking the wild pendulum" may be of interest for someone in this thread.

So far so good, this thread is great!
    Last edited by palehorse; Today at 14:12.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

EFO (Today), Harmony (Today), Trisher (Today)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,944 times in 1,344 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    The document posted is a nice one, when I start reading it today something triggered my brain, like a dejavu thing, then I spotted the Itzhak Bentov's name on it, I did read letters from Bentov and a book wrote by his wife after he passed away called "A Cosmic Book", the book is a compilation of many of his letters, it is relatively short book but packed with amazing information using a hologram as a model he unfolds a very unique picture of the structure of the universe. He was an engineer, scientist, inventor and a mystic, he left to us a great work, a start point to question like in this thread. His expression on this subjects are genuine, no bull****.

Itzhak Bentov, also wrote a book called "Stalking the wild pendulum" may be of interest for someone in this thread.

Hi palehorse,check what I've done
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Harmony (Today), kfm27917 (Today), palehorse (Today), Trisher (Today)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thailand Avalon Member palehorse's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

Hi palehorse,check what I've done
    Amazing, also I didn't know about that thread, seems like it is packed with good stuffs, will scroll around
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

EFO (Today), Harmony (Today), Trisher (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6