Thread: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

1. Link to Post #61
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Default Re: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

I've just been reading the last page of the Wade Frazier Thread: A healed Planet.
    I'm going to do my very best to catch up with the rest of his extensive, well written and informative material.

I have briefly read the Fifth Epoch, describing a world with free energy and the potentials for humanity and nature within that paradigm. (I'm probably behind most, as I'm new to Avalon).

What caught my attention was the descriptions of the visions of Michael Roads.Into a Timeless Realm,

Wade continues, "Roads visited two future human realities, about 300 years into our future. They were on opposite ends of the fear/love spectrum. Both were technologically advanced compared to today and both had genetic engineering, but the fear-dominated reality made Blade Runner’s Los Angeles seem like Disneyland, while a Disney movie could not begin to depict the love-based one. Visions such as those make it clear to me that our future will be what we make it. What we choose to do, today, determines what our tomorrow looks like. The fear-based world that Roads visited was filled with victims, from top to bottom. Those in that heavenly world all acted like true creators, and creators create with love. Love has always been the answer, and learning that lesson may be the reason why we are here, playing this life-on-Earth game."

This ties in neatly with what has been discussed.

We can create potentials from a space in the heart and emanate and spread that amongst the energy fields or we can acquiesce to fear, dominance and control via manipulation from (TPTB /interdimensional beings) working with non human resonant EMF's and emanate THAT within our energy fields.

Wade further explains, that Roads met with teenagers in the love-based reality. They demonstrated to him how they learned...….and they learnt from downloads into their cellular structure.

A few people are doing that now. Join in, if you feel that is right for you. Great potentials await.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), onevoice (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,540 times in 1,587 posts

Quote Posted by Sasha Alisa (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    When we say Up, Down, Left, Right, Strong, Weak, Higher, Lower we mean opposite directions and a space for visualization, we somehow have to visualize it from the abstract, hence we create the space as our brain visualize it to give a better picture to a dialog or group discussion, otherwise no one would understand what we are talking about, mathematicians and physicists use formulas which is not accessible to everyone, take a look how a vector works in computer programming, if it is stored in memory, it is sequential memory allocation there is no tridimensional array for example, it is just a visualization (display output) of it that is in 3D form, because our brain absorbs it in a much easier way.

In Buddhist meditation, different schools/branches use different techniques in order to meditate, in Mahāyāna for example, they use images, odors and sounds (certain frequencies) in order to "trick" the brain into a meditative state, in Theravada there is nothing but your breath (in and out) to meditate upon and here is where it differs from all the rest meditation techniques, it is all abstract (raw) instead of peaceful images of Buddha, pungent odors or sounds!

I do not know exactly what to say about it, but to bring something abstract into picture, we have to use this properties as I said before, if there is another way to do it, please let me know, my mind is all open to learn.

Thank you all for keep posting.
    The problem with abstraction is that we may be abstracting the wrong thing, because we don't understand it at least at a basic level

But someone did and verified, that's why we can rely on the that abstraction beneath it. Take this example on computers..

1 - gates build on electronic circuits;
    2 - binary build on gates;
    3 - machine language build on binary;
    4 - programming language build on machine language;
    5 - applications and operating systems build on programming languages.

Imagine if any developer/programmer writing an application, was forced to verify the entire abstraction layers, does it make any sense? Nobody would develop anything, because they would spend their entire life learning about all layers of abstraction to verify that it is really what it is.

"Each level/layer is embodied, but not determined, by the level beneath it, making it a language of description that is somewhat self-contained."

Just like someone saying "press this button or use this key to start the car engine", the car engine runs, but you don't know how or why, it has been abstracted in a way that you know an engine works by putting some kind of fuel into it and then you press or switch a key and it starts running

But someone had to figure out the low level stuff, and just in the same way, if we only care to learn the high level top down view, we will never be able to modify or fix the engine, we just know how to use it. Someone else knows the inner/lower details and they keep figuring how to change it or improve it

Abstractions only work because someone else knows inner workings, you can't abstract something to explain to others if you don't understand the concepts behind the abstraction

At this point, we hear a lot of talk about raising frequencies and vibrations, but no one could explain how it really works beyond more levels of abstraction, until they run out of answers very soon, if the answer to how something that has been abstracted is another abstraction, then there is no real answer

Have you ever played the game of "Why?", it's very simple, kind of goes like this

- Why do planes flight?
    - Because they have wings and engine
    - Why?
    - Because the wings have a certain form that allow for lift of the plane's body
    - Why?
    - Because engineers figured out what form was needed to support the heavy body
    - Why?
    - Because they experimented and found the math behind it
    - Why?
    - Because they needed/wanted to make something fly
    - Why?

And so on until you get to the very basics

However if it goes like this

- Why do planes flight?
    - Because the engine pushes the plane into the air
    - Why?
    - Because someone knows how to make it
    - Why?
    - Because that's their job
    - Why?
    - Because someone hired them
    - Why?
    - Because someone wants to sell planes and we need them to travel

You never ever get to the real answers

Because the question is wrong in the first place, why ask why when one can get answers via experimentation? The answer is there, like I put above with the layers of abstraction in computers, anyone determined to do it will get the answer, but it can take a lot of time and dedication, perhaps a lifetime.

And just like i was saying before, if people focus on those aspects, like "raise your vibration" and they don't really know "Why" or "How" they just repeat something they think will help them become better and such, but they don't really know if that's true or the reasoning behind it

Again, they will get answers through experimentation and not asking why or how.

We need to have at least some basic knowledge about the how and why, before we abstract something, otherwise we just lead a life that constantly moves away from the truth and into other aspects like considering some things sacred and impossible to understand, but sacred still, and immutable as a final truth

well, people get there sometimes for being lazy or tired or whatever reason, I can tell for myself only, if I want to get to bottom of something and fully understand it, then I will do my homework instead of asking question elsewhere, and do the homework means study, learn, experiment, and do it again until get results.. eventually give it up if nothing comes out... A group with a common goal is better to solve problems, sometimes alone is better, depends on each one and each issue you will be dealing with and sometimes it is not possible to know certain levels of abstraction at all.

If we did that, then we would still be riding horses and walking, because objects heavier than air cannot fly, no one knew why, but it was "knowledge" and abstracted in that single sentence basically, you don't need to know the inner details, you just need to know that "fact" because it's obvious.

History is full of similar cases, people tend to build abstractions to make it easy to understand things, but it doesn't mean the abstraction is built on top of something that is truth or correct. It's just that now we have bigger abstractions because everything is way more complex than back then
    But that's the way the world is, take Intel Corp. as an example, programmers that work with Intel chipset instructions, only know that certain instructions will do this or that, how that instruction is executed inside the black box? It is a proprietary code I can't read, no one know if there is some nasty piece of code in there, that's why there is projects to build open hardware, open micro controllers, with open source code, then anyone can read, understand and experiment new things, since the instructions are hardware dependent it is a huge work to be done.

Sorry for the off-topic, I think computers is a good way to exemplify abstraction.
    Last edited by palehorse; 1st August 2020 at 18:12.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), onevoice (2nd August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Basically this "reality" is a dream which we consider to be real and one day we will wake up to the ultimate reality.

Also our universe is holographic in it's basic nature.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (2nd August 2020), aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), justntime2learn (1st August 2020), palehorse (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Hi Wind,

Yes, I've read some (articles/books/summaries) such as; Bohm and his book, The Holographic Universe. Pibram, describing the brain is holographic and abstracting from a holographic domain outside time & space. Bell's mathematical work suggesting that subatomic particles are superluminally connected. Sheldrakes work on invisible organising fields, suggesting that there are blueprints for organizing form & behaviour, so that when one species learns new behaviour, the causative field for the species is changed and Sarfattati's multi dimensional connectedness. All suggesting that the universe is an inseparable whole, a web of interacting and interweaving potentials.

As found on this thread, describing this whole is difficult, we haven't the terms or language.

I have appreciated books and articles that explain (simply for me!) the aforementioned theories of connectedness so I have an understanding of healing & past lives, distance healing and also why I can focus and ask to feel the essence of individual things holographically, and I do.

For instance, I ask to feel the essence of a crystal and I can feel that crystal holographically in my hand with it's unique essence. I ask for different crystals, one at a time and I feel their different essences, one at a time.

Over a few years now, I have felt a flattening of some of these crystals,(holographically and physically), particularly quartz which now does not have any energy at all. This is possibly due to EMF's, maybe quartz is more susceptible. I feel the same with humans. The hack is suppressing more. This can be seen in daily events and in the human energy field.

I do not choose this suppression for myself and I'm sure others do not wish to be supressed. Haven't we had enough? How long are we supposed to learn this? Therefore, I choose to dissolve this suppression...... this hack. I choose through source fields for a more balanced world in the dream/illusion/holograph. While I'm here, I'd like a better dream.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (2nd August 2020), aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), palehorse (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Wind (1st August 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    "Maybe, my word salad can be easily explained by this

"We can not sit still and contemplate, something we cannot see at all"

Thank you Sasha..you will not see it until you do sit still..that is the paradox. If your mind wants to constantly involve itself then it will stop you. No thinking whatsoever and no analysing. You are not contemplating but stilling the mind. If your mind wants in on the action and wants to understand things then that's not it and all you will find is yet more questions. Its not about engaging the mind but disengaging it. It is much more about engaging the heart.

Trisher
    There is a danger in this aspect, which is that you will not move in any direction, this is how it ended up being "raising your frequencies is good" but no one really can explain why, see my "Why" game

Knowing things is not bad, if you sit still and contemplate, you are learning, not just there, there are things happening, it's just a different mechanism of learning in the end

You cannot exist without learning things at any moment, being still just allows you to "see" more, but that's the entire purpose of it, to open up and "listen and see"

So it's not a paradox in the end, let's say i have already seen some stuff that put me in a position where i now i'm contemplating and documenting some stuff, should i not?

Who came up with "raising your frequency is good for your soul" how was it found? Someone had to look for something and link one thing to the other, or they just imagined it and came up with something that people started following because it sounded cool and spiritual, even if there's no foundation to it?

Once you experience some stuff in life, you can 'see' it right there, then you start contemplating it and figure things out, it's impossible not to because that's the entire purpose of contemplating

If you start receiving input back from the events, nature and objects you are contemplating, and you reject them, then maybe there's no reason to contemplate at all. There's a reason some understanding comes to your mind when you contemplate something, throwing it away just takes you to the starting point when you started contemplating, rejecting all the progress you have made

This is the problem, things, nature, life, death, souls and true knowledge is not immutable, it has to change, it changes every single moment, we are in constant movement and growth, rejecting that you must learn new things and move forward i don't think is the way to go

Even for Zen, or Buddhism, there were lots of contemplation over the ages to reach a point where you have some knowledge accumulated, all that happened through contemplation. So i don't understand why thinking looking for questions is wrong, i'm proposing some things here i learned through contemplation of what "The Matrix" could be, just someone looking at the small details that later could be abstracted so other people can understand them better without having to understand the complexity behind it

If you think about this deeper, and if we are in the Matrix, all our experiences were designed to be this way, all we see/feel, how can you find out the ones that are true or false? Even good/spiritual feelings could be fake, because we are within, everything is controlled by the Matrix, ignoring that fact could lead into following directions in life that just keeps you running in circles and while thinking you are moving forward.

I understand that gathering an incredible amount of knowledge can be completely useless if this "knowledge" is fake, as in purposedly put in front of us by the Matrix so we spend our lives looking at it and miss everything else. There's no way to know that, unless you attempt to break through and "see the Matrix"

We don't know if we are in the Matrix, or if what we experience, or the teachings we have are really valid, it may sound correct and pure and spiritual, but it may have been designed that way so we don't feel the need to go look for something else, then it's another tool of control, because we are so immersed into this "reality" that it's the only thing that makes sense

I'm finding it very hard to express myself here, i think i'm not going to be able to really say what i could, i don't have the English skills for it. Something i thought was just to post it as best i could just so that these ideas won't just go away from my mind, and in case someone else could be thinking about this as well and figure out better explanations

See this for example, years ago i had an experience (among many others) where a friend and I saw a coin fall to the ground and when we were looking for it, it wasn't there at all, anywhere and we never found it. Around 8 years later or so, i had moved away and had completely forgotten about that day, then my friend called me to say that she was going out in the morning and when she closed the door and turned, the coin was there on the exact location where we had seen it fall back then

Where was the coin all this time? One thing i can propose is this, the coin fell out of sync with our frequency cycle, when we were "asleep" the coin was "awake" and so on, for years, until somehow it synchronized back with us, or at least my friend, then it was visible and reachable again, it had been there all along but in another phase.

This is just a theory, but as good as any other. Understanding this aspect of our reality is not bad, it came through contemplation of the event itself, i did not actively look for answers about it. When this happened, it just came to me as a thought, then i started thinking about it more, not actively looking for answers no one can give me, but letting this thought grow inside me and then the pieces started falling in place by themselves to form a theory

In the end, it's the same thing as you mentioned

Quote No thinking whatsoever and no analysing. You are not contemplating but stilling the mind. If your mind wants in on the action and wants to understand things then that's not it and all you will find is yet more questions.
    Someone figured that out by thinking and contemplating some events they could "see", and the way they got to see it was by thinking about it in the first place, or experiencing it themselves in a way that a thought was introduced that they later grew into this concept you are talking about "stillness to learn and grow".

But it all starts with the same basic event, even for The Buddha
    Last edited by Mashika; 2nd August 2020 at 04:18.
    Tired

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), silvanelf (13th August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

If we are in a simulation, completely wrapping our minds, creating slaves out of our souls, and every single thing we experience through touch, eyes, feelings and so on is fabricated by the Matrix to keep the illusion, then it follows that the Matrix is "source"

The real source must be outside the Matrix, and if it is, then it's more powerful so that it can't be controlled and still remains the true "source", but we need to step outside to reach it. Attempting to look at the existing knowledge as something sacred that must not be questioned or inspected, will only keep everything inside the Matrix, unable to escape it because we are enclosed in a predefined set of teachings that allows to you feel "free" while still remaining a slave

I tried explaining this to some people before, what i got was an attitude of rejection bordering on religious fundamentalism, so i don't even try anymore
    Tired

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Pale horse and all others who have tried to post that impossible to describe with words "space". Words are pointers only. It has been said in many ways here. A still mind. No words. No analysing. No thoughts. Being. Meditative space. No thinking. Open heart. Resonance. Connection to all that is. I could go on but won't.

If you analyse the words that are pointing in the direction of how to be still and not to think and try to understand them then you have completely missed the point. It is in the doing of it. Being still, not thinking. It is in doing it that you discover that feeling, that connection. If your thinking mind will not let you sit still and wants to know the whys and the wherefores then that's where techniques to still it come in. Its impossible for your mind to come in and achieve stillness. There absolutely are no words to describe that "space" that is achieved through that connection to all that is even though I am using words.

To analyse and interpret is to get further away from Source, All that is etc and more embedded in the matrix. Thinking blocks because it is the egoic mind that tries to grab on to and control "No mind". It will not let go easily. Stilling the thinking, meditating etc is the doorway out. It is ancient and nothing new at all. Many many words have been used endlessly to describe the impossible to describe. Just choose that which suits you. None of it matters except the Doing and Being of it.
    Once in that space the analytical mind is left behind but in its place you will find something far more than you thought possible. Your own truth/source will emerge. An intelligence will flow and deep understanding will continue to ripen and flourish. You will not be searching but finding.

Trisher
    that's it, it is doing it that we discover. I referred as "experimentation" in my last post, but it is the same meaning, when in contemplation or meditative state we do not ask questions like why or how, would not make any sense and all the effort could just collapse.

I agree with what you wrote here, we have to do more instead of ask questions. Just yesterday I went to watch the sunset, but there was no sunset the weather changed pretty fast, it was a storm forming and coming from the ocean, I contemplate that moment without any question and it was an amazing moment despite of being a storm.

Thanks for the input.
    --

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

However you still working under a framework based on human qualities, what makes something good and what makes something bad? Human perception of those things

In the general nature of the universe and creation, human perception or right or assumptions about how things must be, or what means to be negative or positive, is meaningless

Example: A plane may crash if you don't take care of the engines correctly, or to make sure that if a rock goes inside it won't explode

Some people: If we keep the tracks clean it won't happen
    Other people: Let's add a second input just for take off so that the main engine is closed while taking off, it will save the pilots life's in the extreme case

Positive: "Yes, but It probably won't happen, we're good"
    Negative : "Yes but it doesn't matter, let's do it anyway"

If we all work inside the accepted framework which our human bodies allow to perceive, we are lost

Going to sleep now <3

Thanks for your answer, i wish i had more time to talk about this, but i think we went way off topic now Mostly because of me, i'm sorry

Spasibo
    Ne nada

Sorry for my late reply.

You are right that I’m working under a framework,but this framework is the base for what is now under development leading to a better,at least,energetically improved field and for changing human perception.

And no we did went off topic,we barely scratched the surface and IT IS a lot to talk.

I'm not consider myself good or bad and I'm working hard on me to stay in neutrality field than the balance point.

Quote Sasha Alisa
    How to identify if we are on the Matrix?
    My perception about identifing the Matrix or to be in is the word itself which encompased ALL and not only us we are in a matrix:everything seen and unseen is in a larger matrix up to the edge of Universe and that’s why we ALL live in,more or less,polarized “world”.

Quote Trisher
    Being still, not thinking.
    That’s the moment when “things” happen.
    Quote Zirconian
    Where source solutions are used in confidence to anything that might appear to disturb this harmony.
    Indeed a disturbance in this harmony is occuring,but if continuing using source solution/s,what was previous abormal,will be gone and a new and better harmony will raise.
    Well,exactly that transition,form one form of harmony to an other form of harmony,is making people afraid because they are not teach about what will follow.
    This is exactly what I’m doing in my area.
    All started with adjacent and direct events related to the future subject (me),then “informations” came,then I start building the “tools” (are very simple and efective tools),then I add my intention/s to them,then,based on previous oservations,I see improvements in different areas,then I simply let the “energy” doing what is supposed to do.And it works as I replyed to Mashika in a previous post on this thread.

It’s not a secret as is not hard at all to do and I’m gladly assist everyone how want to have a better,at least environment,if not a planet.
    Quote Zirconian
    The EMF's from weather technology are flattening this outshining from time to time but Gaia for the first time, in a long time seems to continue to shine during this flattening.
    The “developments in EMF's from weather technology,despite old “cloud seeding” and “fighting climate change”,now brought atmosphere cooling and sun light covering as I remarked in the last 2 years,but Gaia now better and fight in its own way with atmosphere cooling in form that during winters the soil is so warm that is partially melting the snow,but is forming a layer of ice over night.The next day is snowing again and part of previous formed ice is melting together with the new layer of snow dorming over night a layer of ice and melted snow.This fighting of Gaia lasted for about a month until snowing stopped.

What am I doing with my tools is to energetically improve EVERY chemical, mineral materials in my area and also there are results,not high,but visible enough to understand that Gaia is responding.

Quote Zirconian
    As found on this thread, describing this whole is difficult, we haven't the terms or language.
    Indeed is difficult to describe the whole,not only we don’t have the terms or language,but because we have different experiences,different and incomplete knowledge and most of all everything is compartmentalized instead being all related.

We talked here about frequencies,vibrations,nature,confidence,harmony,balance,neutrality, language,scenarios,meditation,holograms,crystals,synesthesia and even computers and other interesting stuff to figure it out the whole.
    Why we don’t take all these and others and put them in one single place and figure it out what is common to all of these and from there to have a starting point.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), Hym (2nd August 2020), palehorse (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    However you still working under a framework based on human qualities, what makes something good and what makes something bad? Human perception of those things

In the general nature of the universe and creation, human perception or right or assumptions about how things must be, or what means to be negative or positive, is meaningless

Example: A plane may crash if you don't take care of the engines correctly, or to make sure that if a rock goes inside it won't explode

Other people: Let's add a second input just for take off so that the main engine is closed while taking off, it will save the pilots life's in the extreme case

If we all work inside the accepted framework which our human bodies allow to perceive, we are lost

Going to sleep now <3

Thanks for your answer, i wish i had more time to talk about this, but i think we went way off topic now Mostly because of me, i'm sorry

Spasibo
    Ne nada

Sorry for my late reply.

You are right that I’m working under a framework,but this framework is the base for what is now under development leading to a better,at least,energetically improved field and for changing human perception.

And no we did went off topic,we barely scratched the surface and IT IS a lot to talk.

I'm not consider myself good or bad and I'm working hard on me to stay in neutrality field than the balance point.

Quote Sasha Alisa
    My perception about identifing the Matrix or to be in is the word itself which encompased ALL and not only us we are in a matrix:everything seen and unseen is in a larger matrix up to the edge of Universe and that’s why we ALL live in,more or less,polarized “world”.

Quote Trisher
    Quote Zirconian
    Where source solutions are used in confidence to anything that might appear to disturb this harmony.
    Indeed a disturbance in this harmony is occuring,but if continuing using source solution/s,what was previous abormal,will be gone and a new and better harmony will raise.
    Well,exactly that transition,form one form of harmony to an other form of harmony,is making people afraid because they are not teach about what will follow.
    All started with adjacent and direct events related to the future subject (me),then “informations” came,then I start building the “tools” (are very simple and efective tools),then I add my intention/s to them,then,based on previous oservations,I see improvements in different areas,then I simply let the “energy” doing what is supposed to do.And it works as I replyed to Mashika in a previous post on this thread.

It’s not a secret as is not hard at all to do and I’m gladly assist everyone how want to have a better,at least environment,if not a planet.
    Quote Zirconian
    The EMF's from weather technology are flattening this outshining from time to time but Gaia for the first time, in a long time seems to continue to shine during this flattening.
    The “developments in EMF's from weather technology,despite old “cloud seeding” and “fighting climate change”,now brought atmosphere cooling and sun light covering as I remarked in the last 2 years,but Gaia now better and fight in its own way with atmosphere cooling in form that during winters the soil is so warm that is partially melting the snow,but is forming a layer of ice over night.The next day is snowing again and part of previous formed ice is melting together with the new layer of snow dorming over night a layer of ice and melted snow.This fighting of Gaia lasted for about a month until snowing stopped.

What am I doing with my tools is to energetically improve EVERY chemical, mineral materials in my area and also there are results,not high,but visible enough to understand that Gaia is responding.

Quote Zirconian
    Indeed is difficult to describe the whole,not only we don’t have the terms or language,but because we have different experiences,different and incomplete knowledge and most of all everything is compartmentalized instead being all related.

We talked here about frequencies,vibrations,nature,confidence,harmony,balance,neutrality, language,scenarios,meditation,holograms,crystals,synesthesia and even computers and other interesting stuff to figure it out the whole.
    Why we don’t take all these and others and put them in one single place and figure it out what is common to all of these and from there to have a starting point.
    I found it very hard to get through on this thread, i don't think i'm adding much really, it's like being out of sync with each other at some point, or (different frequencies LOL)

Quote You are right that I’m working under a framework,but this framework is the base for what is now under development leading to a better,at least,energetically improved field and for changing human perception.
    See my post above where i said that if the Matrix is creating all we see/feel/experience, then we are not really growing at all, or going ways

We can create new things based on the stuff someone else previously documented and taught to other humans, but if all of this falls into a predefined set of knowledge which is limited to allow you to "grow" inside it through your life span, but not to go out of it, then we are still slaves in the end

"If you follow the rules of your enclosure, you will always have a peaceful life"

You could live in a giant amazing garden, full of nice stuff that is big enough for you to explore and build and such, but it's still your enclosure and it has rules you must follow, how would you know, if you accept these rules and treat them as sacred and don't dare question?

Some people dare question, not just follow what seems to be the truth, because instinct is an animal property, but not a soul property, or is it?

I think we reached a point where we are discussing a lot of stuff but not the Matrix and how to escape it, we ended up discussing what practices make for the best spiritual experience inside the Matrix, according to the rules we were handed by it (whatever it is)

Quote Ne nada
    да нет

Xi xi xi
    Last edited by Mashika; 2nd August 2020 at 05:37.
    Tired

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)

I have appreciated books and articles that explain (simply for me!) the aforementioned theories of connectedness so I have an understanding of healing & past lives, distance healing and also why I can focus and ask to feel the essence of individual things holographically, and I do.

For instance, I ask to feel the essence of a crystal and I can feel that crystal holographically in my hand with it's unique essence. I ask for different crystals, one at a time and I feel their different essences, one at a time.
    I see this as basically an energetic manifestation of what you focus on you actually bring to you. I also use this technique for testing the energies of things and also to call in any homeopathic remedy that I might need. Once on the hand and tested for its effect I ask for it to be integrated into my body if it is for my highest good and also if it wants to. However I do it from a connection to source. If its not done from that space then anything can play games with me.

I have also found it possible to stand bare foot on the earth and then connect to source through the heart and request that all the vitamins and minerals I need for my well being and health right now are given to me. I always generate gratitude afterwards. I find that my body tingles in different places as the frequencies are given. Food is mostly information and a frequency.

It is going to be a roller-coaster when we learn all the new ways of Being

Trisher

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), palehorse (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Going to sleep now <3

Spasibo
    Ne nada

Sorry for my late reply.

Quote Sasha Alisa

Quote Trisher
    Quote Zirconian

Quote Zirconian

Quote Zirconian

I found it very hard to get through on this thread, i don't think i'm adding much really, it's like being out of sync with each other at some point, or (different frequencies LOL)

Quote You are right that I’m working under a framework,but this framework is the base for what is now under development leading to a better,at least,energetically improved field and for changing human perception.
    See my post above where i said that if the Matrix is creating all we see/feel/experience, then we are not really growing at all, or going ways

We can create new things based on the stuff someone else previously documented and taught to other humans, but if all of this falls into a predefined set of knowledge which is limited to allow you to "grow" inside it through your life span, but not to go out of it, then we are still slaves in the end

"If you follow the rules of your enclosure, you will always have a peaceful life"

You could live in a giant amazing garden, full of nice stuff that is big enough for you to explore and build and such, but it's still your enclosure and it has rules you must follow, how would you know, if you accept these rules and treat them as sacred and don't dare question?

Some people dare question, not just follow what seems to be the truth, because instinct is an animal property, but not a soul property, or is it?

I think we reached a point where we are discussing a lot of stuff but not the Matrix and how to escape it, we ended up discussing what practices make for the best spiritual experience inside the Matrix, according to the rules we were handed by it (whatever it is)

Quote Ne nada
    да нет

Xi xi xi
    You just created a "matrix" for me and I will "live" there creating my on "protective bubble" without interfering with the rules,but acting like a virus in a computer,blocking some of the functions and from time to time I'm "acting" like a keylogger "anticipating" its moves as it typing for its future actions. This is not a war or a conflict,but only a symbiotic way of living together without disturbing each other to much. This is my way of everyday living.

From that created bubble I can easily access other realms,like the border of our polarized visible and/or invisible UNIVERSE no matter which low or high D is,staying in "no man's land" and seeing the neutrality field.I do have some knowledge what is in that field,but I "wasn't" there.As a general idea,NOTHING known from here isn't applicable "there".

So there is a way to escape from general matrix not only from the Earth one.The question is:is anyone of us prepared for that?My answer is:some of us,yes.A step forward is OBE.What if someone with OBE abilities could made a possible trip to the border of our Universe and confirm or not that what I stated above?

Replying to your question,I don't think that soul have anything to do with instinct,even if we can consider that some instincts could be experiences from past lives brought together with the soul in this life...but even so,still I don't think so.

What would be your personal approach,based on your personal experience, regarding a solution of getting out of whatever matrix we are in?Of course if is not to personal...and in any of the cases I thank you for that.
    Last edited by EFO; 2nd August 2020 at 06:53. Reason: grammar mistake
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (2nd August 2020), aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), palehorse (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I found this text very interesting
    "If technology and society reach a point such that simulations are possible, we can’t think our universe isn’t a simulation because such things are impossible. In addition, if we do develop simulated universes, such simulations will be plentiful (just like modern computer games). In fact, the inhabitants of the simulated universes we create would likely (eventually) create their own simulated universes. So the fact that we created a simulated universe is no reason to think that our universe is non-simulated; we might have created a simulation in our own simulation. And since, by doing so, we would have shown that the creation of simulated universes is possible, we would have shown that they were created and are plentiful in the physical (nonsimulated) universe (either by being created in our universe, or in the physical universe in which our universe is running as a simulation). And in a multiverse where there are a million simulated universes but only one real one, given the fact that the inhabitants of a simulated universe can’t
    tell that it is simulated, one should conclude that one’s own universe is simulated. In short, by creating a simulated universe, we will have established that there are likely millions of simulated universes, and only one real one. Given that we can’t tell if our universe is simulated, we will be forced to conclude that it most likely is. It would be a million to one chance that it is not. By creating a simulated universe, we will have proven that it is most likely that we inhabit one. Of course, all societies may destroy themselves before becoming that advanced, or they may be opposed to such simulations for moral reasons, but they are equally likely to develop them. Thus, Bostrom concludes, given what we know, the hypothesis that our universe is a computer simulation is about 20% likely. There are about five basic ways our society could develop, each is equally likely given what we know, and one of them leads to us creating simulated universes and thus realizing that we are nearly guaranteed to be in one."
    - David Kyle Johnson

Also Nick Bostrom wrote a paper in 2001 about Simulation Hypothesis, good stuff. I have the paper here if anyone are interested.
    --

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,967 times in 2,644 posts

This is all so interesting, and really important to delve into. I can see everybodies point is all apart of the whole. I also think everything we can see is part of the matrix. I haven't had time to post properly today and will write more soon ☺.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anka (2nd August 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), palehorse (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

If we are in a simulation, completely wrapping our minds, creating slaves out of our souls, and every single thing we experience through touch, eyes, feelings and so on is fabricated by the Matrix to keep the illusion, then it follows that the Matrix is "source"

The real source must be outside the Matrix, and if it is, then it's more powerful so that it can't be controlled and still remains the true "source", but we need to step outside to reach it. Attempting to look at the existing knowledge as something sacred that must not be questioned or inspected, will only keep everything inside the Matrix, unable to escape it because we are enclosed in a predefined set of teachings that allows to you feel "free" while still remaining a slave

I tried explaining this to some people before, what i got was an attitude of rejection bordering on religious fundamentalism, so i don't even try anymore
    My personal experience of Source is bliss, joy, peace, connection, seeing massive light inside the head like a bright sunny day - but it is night-time, huge heart expansion and a complete merge with all that is in a beautiful profound way. I have also had shared experiences in this state when meditating with others. In my experience it is a space where all are one and merged and it is a feeling beyond words.

That is not what I call Matrix and if it is then that is impressive
    Trisher
    Last edited by Trisher; 2nd August 2020 at 09:34.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (2nd August 2020), aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), Mashika (2nd August 2020), palehorse (2nd August 2020), silvanelf (13th August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Going to sleep now <3

Spasibo
    Ne nada

Sorry for my late reply.

Quote Sasha Alisa

Quote Trisher
    Quote Zirconian

Quote Zirconian

Quote Zirconian

Quote We talked here about frequencies,vibrations,nature,confidence,harmony,b alance,neutrality, language,scenarios,meditation,holograms,crystals,s ynesthesia and even computers and other interesting stuff to figure it out the whole.
    Truly, i have not tried to fit all together like that ever, life stuff always gets in the way long and short term, so that it because impossible to dedicate enough time to such complicated stuff

Also it's very difficult, almost impossible to find people who want to do that, because most, when facing danger in their beliefs or going into the dark spots to find and create light in there, immediately reject it out of fear

I don't know how to do that, because to start i would be told to sit and shut up, or get whacked as i experienced before some time ago, when i brought some of this stuff up as a kid/teen, some 10 or so years ago

There's only a limited amount of whacks in the head allotted to someone in their life, and i think i spent most of mine before i turned 14. So i must be careful to not go over that limit, as i only have a very small amount of whacks remaining before i go beyond and then that's uncharted territory
    Tired

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Anka (2nd August 2020), aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Bill Ryan (5th May 2022), EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), palehorse (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

My personal experience of Source is bliss, joy, peace, connection, seeing massive light inside the head like a bright sunny day - but it is night-time, huge heart expansion and a complete merge with all that is in a beautiful profound way. I have also had shared experiences in this state when meditating with others. In my experience it is a space where all are one and merged and it is a feeling beyond words.

Trisher
    I had a personal experience that says this is very much true, but it doesn't really negate all the other stuff i feel/think/found over the years, but let me share please

When i was sent away from home, and into the Americas continent and to the US, i felt a terrible miserable feeling, i was alone, with people i did not know, living things i did not want to live

So one day after school, i got back and went into my room, closed the door, the shades and made myself into a completely black room, went to the bed and started crying in silence. I just wanted to see my grand father so much, to feel that security and love he gave just by being there

And when i felt so bad that my heart was hurting bad and i could not take it anymore, my eyes closed as i was falling asleep, then a tremendous golden light came on in front of me, i opened my eyes thinking someone had opened the door but no, it was some kind of tremendous powerful light floating around, like when water moves and you can see reflections on it, but all golden like, then this magnificent pure feeling of joy came through and hit me directly, and all my pain was taken away in an instant, the light got closer and i could sense it, it was warm and beautiful and there was this kind of sounds all over, like music from very far away, the light then moved around me for a bit and then it kind of faded away

I did not feel sad or empty or anything else anymore, it took all my pain away. I got up and went to eat something then went back to bed and slept for a full day, i was not angry or sad anymore, or feeling the extreme pain i had the day before. That's basically it, i never wondered much into it, it was so natural that i did not wonder at all beyond realizing it happened and trying not to forget those feelings

If there's a Matrix, that moment came from 'outside', that's all i can say about it, because an artificial thing, would not ever be capable of what i experienced. I have never seen or felt that again.

Just what wanted to say back there is that, if the Matrix is real, it is possibly impersonating "source" and it can be a very good version of it, capable of incredible things, but never the real thing. The Matrix would be the creator of the fake world we live in, completely immersed in it, so for our limited view, it could seem all real and such. How do we know the real one from the fake?

Following the rules of the fake one ensures we will never know what the real one is like, until we die, possibly not even then if the entire purpose of keeping us inside is to prevent us from reaching the real one even after death

I'm just saying that we don't know anything for sure, it can go so many levels up that we could be lost in what looks real while it isn't. This thread asked "Are we in the Matrix, if so how do we get out of it" so we need to start by questioning the world we experience at this point, in order to attempt and figure out "Are we in the Matrix?", then we would need to look into how to escape it, if the previous question was a positive
    Last edited by Mashika; 2nd August 2020 at 10:02.
    Tired

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), Bill Ryan (5th May 2022), EFO (2nd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd August 2020), palehorse (2nd August 2020), Tintin (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Truly, i have not tried to fit all together like that ever, life stuff always gets in the way long and short term, so that it because impossible to dedicate enough time to such complicated stuff

Also it's very difficult, almost impossible to find people who want to do that, because most, when facing danger in their beliefs or going into the dark spots to find and create light in there, immediately reject it out of fear

I don't know how to do that, because to start i would be told to sit and shut up, or get whacked as i experienced before some time ago, when i brought some of this stuff up as a kid/teen, some 10 or so years ago

There's only a limited amount of whacks in the head allotted to someone in their life, and i think i spent most of mine before i turned 14. So i must be careful to not go over that limit, as i only have a very small amount of whacks remaining before i go beyond and then that's uncharted territory
    What if I told you that without being whacked,but on contrary being admired for what you do and without being rushed,you can do this in a simple way having a previous experience,but an unfinished one?
    To my previous list
    Quote frequencies,vibrations,nature,confidence,harmony,balance,neutrality,language,scenarios,meditation,ho lograms,crystals, synesthesia and even computers
    I will add:
    sacred geometry (a different one that we all knew it),nature (not biology),our own philosophy (that one which every one of us is feeling),water,at least three energy fields (other than + an/or -,Chi,Qi,Mana,Prana) and could be other that I'm not aware for the moment and tell me what all these have in common (take your time...it's not necessary to give an immediate answer;when you will found it come back to this thread)?All of these are so interrelated and so misunderstood (or wished to be misunderstood) that the scientist over time split them in domains and some of them even forgotten and rediscovered.

At a first look it looks hard,but imagine that you have a tangled spool in your desk and you have to untangle it.The most common thing to do is to find one end of it and start from there.It's not an easy task,but with patience,curiosity and imagination you will succeed and this can be done any time when you have some spare time.

If your really,really,really want to do this,I can help you to find interesting information and common points.

On the other hand,despite your very interesting experience,also have interesting information and more than that you are faster than me.

And one more thing,it is possible to find a different common point to that list,which is better because we'll have two starting points instead f a single one.

Now,can you face the "danger" and "turn on the light"?

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (2nd August 2020), aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), palehorse (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Trisher
    I had a personal experience that says this is very much true, but it doesn't really negate all the other stuff i feel/think/found over the years, but let me share please

When i was sent away from home, and into the Americas continent and to the US, i felt a terrible miserable feeling, i was alone, with people i did not know, living things i did not want to live

So one day after school, i got back and went into my room, closed the door, the shades and made myself into a completely black room, went to the bed and started crying in silence. I just wanted to see my grand father so much, to feel that security and love he gave just by being there

And when i felt so bad that my heart was hurting bad and i could not take it anymore, my eyes closed as i was falling asleep, then a tremendous golden light came on in front of me, i opened my eyes thinking someone had opened the door but no, it was some kind of tremendous powerful light floating around, like when water moves and you can see reflections on it, but all golden like, then this magnificent pure feeling of joy came through and hit me directly, and all my pain was taken away in an instant, the light got closer and i could sense it, it was warm and beautiful and there was this kind of sounds all over, like music from very far away, the light then moved around me for a bit and then it kind of faded away

I did not feel sad or empty or anything else anymore, it took all my pain away. I got up and went to eat something then went back to bed and slept for a full day, i was not angry or sad anymore, or feeling the extreme pain i had the day before. That's basically it, i never wondered much into it, it was so natural that i did not wonder at all beyond realizing it happened and trying not to forget those feelings

If there's a Matrix, that moment came from 'outside', that's all i can say about it, because an artificial thing, would not ever be capable of what i experienced. I have never seen or felt that again.

Just what wanted to say back there is that, if the Matrix is real, it is possibly impersonating "source" and it can be a very good version of it, capable of incredible things, but never the real thing. The Matrix would be the creator of the fake world we live in, completely immersed in it, so for our limited view, it could seem all real and such. How do we know the real one from the fake?

Following the rules of the fake one ensures we will never know what the real one is like, until we die, possibly not even then if the entire purpose of keeping us inside is to prevent us from reaching the real one even after death

I'm just saying that we don't know anything for sure, it can go so many levels up that we could be lost in what looks real while it isn't. This thread asked "Are we in the Matrix, if so how do we get out of it" so we need to start by questioning the world we experience at this point, in order to attempt and figure out "Are we in the Matrix?", then we would need to look into how to escape it, if the previous question was a positive
    I believe you have already answered your own question about how you know if its matrix or not.

" If there's a Matrix, that moment came from 'outside', that's all i can say about it, because an artificial thing, would not ever be capable of what i experienced. I have never seen or felt that again. "

Through experiencing it. No other way.

Trisher

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), palehorse (2nd August 2020), silvanelf (13th August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Your story remember me of Victoria's almost the same sort of light and having the same behavior as your.I don't remember though were she posted that story.This was for you to know that you are not alone.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Harmony (2nd August 2020), palehorse (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

39. Link to Post #80
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Zirconian

“Are we in a matrix? If so, what is it? “

For a lot of people they don’t realise they are in a MATRIX from their own level of World view, either participation of this consensus reality based on a collective consciousness/unconscious. For others are aware of this MATRIX and the controls, trials and tribulations that are inherent within it.

Part of our doing on another level was to agree to be part of this system in order to provide an education arena. However, we couldn’t have achieved the growth required , the tools within other dimensions may not have a space and time continuum.

The MATRIX or this reality that has been previously developed over time provides the opportunity for growth if we desire. It’s” our choice if we want to progress. This MATRIX we are in came about through gradual disconnection from other intelligences that were already there.

We therefore have arrived within another intelligence level i.e. MATRIX that has no alignment to other realities and dimensions in this universe except that this reality (MATRIX) and its dimensions within this MATRIX is still connected to other realities and there dimensions. One therefore has to understand what the MATRIX is with an understanding of the whole picture of the universe; its realities, dimensions, etc. if one truly wants to disconnect from the MATRIX. Life within this MATRIX has not provided the education as to what this MATRIX relationship is in the larger reality of the universe. This pivotal point occurs when a person who has been traveling on a familiar, well-defined life path makes a sudden voluntary or involuntary turn that untethers the individual from that path and propels him or her onto a new and often unrelated path that uproots the individual from his or her previous world.

Zirconian quotes
    “If we are in a matrix, do we get out? If we want to get out, how do we do it?

“I'm sure we are in a matrix, a multidimensional hack, preventing Gaia and humans from experiencing and downloading incredible creative informational fields to create and find new potentials and solutions.”

“I do want to get out, though I see it as a matter of dissolving the matrix, an outshining from grounding in high vibrations for ourselves and Gaia.”

“We can start grounding in those high vibes by being kind to one another, the practice of detachment and mindfulness. Gratitude being a big one to increase those vibrations.”

In the larger universe and beyond, on its many levels and dimensions, there are a number of groups of consciousness that, although equal in importance, are quite different in expression and function. Together, they make up the full expression of the larger, total life picture. No one piece, no one expression, can be missing or the larger life picture on all its levels and dimensions will cease to exist.
    One such consciousness has been universally termed "nature." Because of what we are saying about the larger picture not existing without all of its parts, you may assume that nature exists as both a reality and a consciousness on all dimensions and all levels. It cannot be excluded.

Each group of consciousness has an area of expertise. All groups are equal in importance but express and function differently from one another. These different expressions and functions are vital to the overall balance of reality. A truly symbiotic relationship exists among the groups and is based on balance — that is, universal balance. The human soul-oriented dynamic is evolution in scope and function. Nature is a massive, intelligent consciousness group that expresses and functions within the many areas of involution, that is, moving soul-oriented consciousness into any direction or level of form.

We consider reality to be in the form state when there is order, organization and life vitality [initiates action] combined with a state of consciousness. . . . We do not consider form to be only that which can be perceived by the five senses. In fact, we see form from this perspective to be extremely limited, both in its life reality and in its ability to function. We see form from the perspective of the five senses to be useful only for the most basic and fundamental level of identification. From this perspective, there is very little relationship to the full understanding and knowledge of how a unit or form system functions.
    The forms within the MATRIX have developed a wide range of items of resistance for our true powerful nature as humans. Once you are aware and awake to these obstacles in your life they can be disrupted and superseded by the correct balance that is truly required for human beings to function on this planet. For example, the frequencies of 5G can be attenuated. Any artificial frequencies, even other humans and there unwanted frequencies, Military intents can be attenuated. The tools are there to act on.

The glitch to our human i/e balance is free will. We can make our free will jump right into the middle of i/e balance and use it to distort our intuitive understanding of the soul's definition, direction and purpose. What if we got a glimpse of this soul information and, for whatever reason, decided we didn't like it. We wanted a different life. Suppose we perceive that the life based on the information as we understood it would be too tough or too tedious. So we insert our will right into the middle of the i/e balance and we modify that evolution information according to our preference and desire. Now nature has two sets of definitions, directions and purposes to deal with. The operating devic blueprint will still reflect the soul's original definition, direction and purpose. However, we are now consciously operating with another set of definition, direction and purpose — the free will set. As we move through our daily lives, we override the soul information with our conscious desires and we find that things are not moving too smoothly through this body. This is because we are trying to move one set of evolutionary dynamics through a body that was designed for another set — the soul set. We are no longer operating within i/e balance and we will experience all kinds of health issues as a result.
    The MATRIX with its creation creates the imbalance that is reflected in FORM on the Earth.

Zirconian

“If we want to get out, how do we do it?”

It is possible to “get out” of the MATRIX and there are tools that provide the dynamics that can create new realitie(s) if one wishes. The foundation for this approach needs to be understood first before any one can apply tools for this task. This post is only a brief one as the information required is so extensive in order to be able to achieve the act. If you have an attitude of escapism from the MATRIX then you haven’t understood the relationship that is required first that is within a larger realities of the universe. I’m only speaking here in the third person

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Anka (2nd August 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd August 2020), palehorse (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14 LastLast