Thread: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

1. Link to Post #181
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Default Re: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

Thank you Harmony, ShamballaOn and Trisher for your posts.

Trisher you've very neatly summarised the purpose of this thread. and I'm reposting your words.

I agree ShamballaOn. There are very few threads (if any) that offer such effective solutions for uncovering Source within. For those that are actually truly seeking to overcome the very real clamping effects of the Matrix reality on their connection to all that is then this thread has many solutions. There never is a one size fits all. This is not about a belief system or about thinking, it is first and foremost action. It is obvious that Zirconian has discovered a way through and is sharing that knowledge that for them is an actual experience, not a theory or a belief, but an actual doing and Being of going beyond and connecting outside the Matrix. Not everyone uses the same words to describe spiritual experiences but it is quite possible to translate them over into whatever our individual experiences are. The words used should not be an issue. We can recognise within those descriptions of states of Being, things that we ourselves have actually experienced.

There have been some really good posts from others on this thread who have also shared their positive experiences and discoveries.

I see a real need to share these experiences of how we get down to the nitty gritty of making ourselves clear, how to raise vibrations, how to connect to Source and the all that is. Some things may matter more to some people ..like how to clear EMF's, what foods to eat and essential oils to use to keep up vibrations etc. This thread could still facilitate that valuable sharing of positive ideas and the discoveries of others and an opening up of many solutions and potentials.

……...and thank you to those who post constructively, you have greatly contributed to this thread. It is good to share.

I agree with Trisher, there really is a need right now to share experiences of how we can connect to source, particularly at this time when EMF smog is effecting the human energy field and therefore the ability of those who choose the heart path to uncover source within.

This is not by chance. This is clever manipulation. We are in a time when revealing source within and being this in all we do will positively effect those around us, Gaian consciousness and the future of humanity. There are those who wish to prevent this.

So, I feel there is a need to share our experiences, I'm not comfortable with the idea to start a thread and ask for no discussion, though I do understand why the idea has been proposed. However, the thread would loose valued contributions from those who truly understand the work to be done from the heart to reveal source within.

Also, this thread really is about how my experiences have garnered solutions which could empower others, if they so choose. It's about pathways, solutions and potentials, not about me. I would have dearly liked more contributors whilst I value those who have posted positively.

I am busy and do not have the time to keep repeating or justifying the pathways that have been revealed through my work and by learning from others at the level of the heart.

I am open to discussing these pathways and solutions, as I feel they will help empower others which is all I have ever intended.

However, I don't have the time to post regularly or to repeatedly justify myself. I'm not attached to this thread. I post solutions, it is up to the reader to decide if it is beneficial for them or not.

I also do not feel any negativity when I read criticism directed towards me.

Why do I not feel any emotions at criticism?

Well this is a surprise to me. I just seen to now naturally feel a peace when I read a personal criticism. I have been doing more clearing whilst on this thread, as sometimes the energy of what you read can lower vibrations and that has been key.

I do now know that the Christina Von Drien clearing exercise has been a per-curser to the peace I feel when personally criticised. I would advise anyone interested to go through these exercises. Very effective. When I do distant healing on friends, I give to them Christina's clearing exercises. This empowers them to do for themselves and it makes the healing session more effective. I'm having great results with source healing my friends after they have completed the Christina exercise.

Ernie Nemeth

I'm not discouraged or disheartened, just busy and need to choose what I focus on. I too have had blow backs in life, they are good for learning, if one chooses to find positive solutions.

I'm not really interested in labels of master or mastery, though I do recognise that there are those such as Sadguru who are in bliss and have great wisdom from their spiritual endeavours.

I'm into feeling source within and experiencing. Being whilst doing. Positively contributing.

I do see those humbly working from the heart space. As an example, I've spent a few years working in a hospice and have been in awe of some of the nurses who work caring for the dying. These wonderful heart based souls can indeed be found are all over this world, thank goodness and for that I'm very grateful.

I do know you can rise above manipulated dimensions (matrix) through going within to source. Going within, raises vibrations above these manipulated dimensions. You can only do this from the heart. Mind programs (ego) are also part of the matrix. You cannot reveal source within from just the mind alone.

The heart pathway has been mentioned many times on this thread.

I'm content. I regularly feel joy and peace. I have had my fair share of things to endure. I'm not perfect but I do feel source and I do have solutions.

Anyone can move away from distractions and manipulations and reveal source within for that is what we truly are.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (29th August 2020), Ernie Nemeth (30th August 2020), Harmony (30th August 2020), shamballaOn (30th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Trisher (29th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #182
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote I'm into feeling source within and experiencing. Being whilst doing. Positively contributing.
    Since you refused to listen and go through the full Source experience, by saying "i like my own truth", while not even being able to know if that's the real one or not, then i doubt this very much. But that's up to you really, in the end

In the end, you were from "are we in the Matrix? and if so how do we get out?" to "i did not need to know, i only wanted to you discuss this for some reason even if it's not my real purpose on this thread and i don't want to tell what i said i was going to tell you about", to finally end into "i don't care and my real purpose was totally different and i don't need to explain myself to you, but this has nothing to do with the matrix at all, ever". that's basically it

Just a word of advice, even if you think i could never know enough as you do, because of whatever criteria you have in your life that has determined my test and words were bad and against whatever you think Source means or is. And if you take my age as as criteria to acknowledge or dismiss my throughs or reasons to say or be, then:

"If you think you know more than someone else and throw away what they said, then you don't know as much as you though you knew"

Even though you failed badly the test i put in front of you, I really wish you the best

Why did i test you, would you ask? Because you asked for something you did not really care about, and that's ego, even if you think you don't have it

I can do the same, see? I was all about it until you though i was terrible and started acting and feeling in the way you are feeling and thinking, which, if you appreciate, means you have not grown as much as you thought you were before, but this is all up to you, how you handle whatever is put out there that doesn't conform to your already appreciated knowledge is only up to you. In the real world, is not just my way or the highway, but you know that already

Don't think i'm dumb just because of my age or because i'm not in your inner knowledge circle. The world turns around for everyone else at the same time as it does for you

"Positive and constructive" doesn't mean only things that agree with your path, you may be completely on the wrong one and yet there will be people who clap and push you forward. But keep going anyways, if it makes you happy it's ok

Since i'm being terrible and probably will gain the hate of may members here and anyone else who reads my words now and in the future, i wish to post this as a way to say, this is what my heart feels right now, but only because i can completely see you missed all i wanted to show you and just focused on the bad words, totally and absolutely without any moment to attempt at understanding what i was really trying to tell you, and that really made me sad.

In the end, it was a game of one-up-manship, because of course, how could i ever know more than you with so many years of experience, more than i've been alive, right? doesn't make sense at all

So here you go

Perception, is the wrong path to take, when you try to discover reality. I guess you could turn that back to me, but but

Bye Bye
    Last edited by Mashika; 10th September 2020 at 10:53.

4. Link to Post #183
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Name:  51YnZLB1WML.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  61.7 KB

I would just like to draw the attention to those who are interested in dissolving suppressive frequencies by consciousness expansion, raising vibrations to co create a positive world, to this lady and her book.

Name:  61ay88F8zML._US230_.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  6.8 KB

Olga Sheean.

You can see from the picture she is radiating higher consciousness, that of love and from reading her book, she is being and doing, walking her talk.

When you tune in, she is truly energetically clear in EMF fields and she is positively managing her life in an EMF world, though she has sensitivities. She has also recovered from a tumour.
    Those who like Sheldrake and Dispenza will enjoy her description as to how she actively applied their approaches to consciousness.

I've included a summery of her book.

She has solutions.

A wireless wake-up call, with a message for all of humanity.

Radiation from wireless technologies now spans the globe, affecting all forms of life.

The resulting electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are causing epidemics of illness, addictions and disorders that often fail to be attributed to the true underlying cause.
    With humour, insights and discoveries from the forefront of modern science, this book tells a profoundly personal story, revealing the deeper truth about our love affair with technology, why governments are hiding the facts, and how neuroplasticity and quantum physics are transforming our perception of reality and our capacity to transform our personal and planetary health.

This book will help you, whether you have been knowingly affected by EMFs or not.
    It is divided into four parts:

1. The story of harm: This includes my personal story of how I have been affected by EMFs and what I have learned, in the process (with some rather quirky humour).

2. Fighting for our lives:This section presents the science on electromagnetic fields (EMFs), a medical explanation of electro-sensitivity, what you can do to enhance your well-being and personal environment, and some of the legal and other measures I have taken to address the issue.

3. Uncovering the deeper truth: I explore the deeper dynamics—what’s driving our reactive, addictive, self-destructive behaviour, our lives and our realities, and how we can give ourselves what we have been missing.

4. The call to consciousness
    This section offers empowered solutions for reclaiming our health, our autonomy and our life, combined with a call to consciousness designed to put us back in touch with our phenomenal co-creative powers and a deeper understanding of what we are being called upon to do.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 14th September 2020 at 13:30.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (14th September 2020), EFO (14th September 2020), Harmony (14th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th September 2020), shamballaOn (15th September 2020), Trisher (14th September 2020)

6. Link to Post #184
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Attachment 44400

I would just like to draw the attention to those who are interested in dissolving suppressive frequencies by consciousness expansion, raising vibrations to co create a positive world, to this lady and her book.

Attachment 44401

Olga Sheean.

You can see from the picture she is radiating higher consciousness, that of love and from reading her book, she is being and doing, walking her talk.

When you tune in, she is truly energetically clear in EMF fields and she is positively managing her life in an EMF world, though she has sensitivities. She has also recovered from a tumour.
    Those who like Sheldrake and Dispenza will enjoy her description as to how she actively applied their approaches to consciousness.

I've included a summery of her book.

She has solutions.

A wireless wake-up call, with a message for all of humanity.

Radiation from wireless technologies now spans the globe, affecting all forms of life.

The resulting electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are causing epidemics of illness, addictions and disorders that often fail to be attributed to the true underlying cause.
    With humour, insights and discoveries from the forefront of modern science, this book tells a profoundly personal story, revealing the deeper truth about our love affair with technology, why governments are hiding the facts, and how neuroplasticity and quantum physics are transforming our perception of reality and our capacity to transform our personal and planetary health.

This book will help you, whether you have been knowingly affected by EMFs or not.
    It is divided into four parts:

1. The story of harm: This includes my personal story of how I have been affected by EMFs and what I have learned, in the process (with some rather quirky humour).

2. Fighting for our lives:This section presents the science on electromagnetic fields (EMFs), a medical explanation of electro-sensitivity, what you can do to enhance your well-being and personal environment, and some of the legal and other measures I have taken to address the issue.

3. Uncovering the deeper truth: I explore the deeper dynamics—what’s driving our reactive, addictive, self-destructive behaviour, our lives and our realities, and how we can give ourselves what we have been missing.

4. The call to consciousness
    This section offers empowered solutions for reclaiming our health, our autonomy and our life, combined with a call to consciousness designed to put us back in touch with our phenomenal co-creative powers and a deeper understanding of what we are being called upon to do.
    Thank you Zirconian. I will be getting this book. There are far too many books with all the bad news and very few with solutions. This is one of the solutions that Christina Von Dreien speaks about in her book 3. You cannot solve a problem from the same place it was created, therefore taking your vibration way higher than the EMFs is truly a wake up call. Olga is also walking her talk as her vibration when tuned into is high.

Trisher

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (14th September 2020), EFO (15th September 2020), Harmony (14th September 2020), Zirconian (14th September 2020)

8. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was pondering...…

Olga Sheean's book would be great for targeted individuals. I truly believe it would be a good handbook to guide a person through methods to raise their frequencies above the EMF frequencies that are specifically directed into the targeted persons body.

I've compiled a list of tools for the EMF sensitive.
    The list applies for targeting.
    Take what you feel is appropriate for you.

Cayenne pepper (takes out the EMF electrical charge) Use in an emergency.

Peppermint oil ( a few drops in an oil such as olive oil. Take orally. (Aromatologist can advise) This boosts and protects the auric field. Use once everyday. Take care if taking certain medications.

Rosemary oil does the same. (Not sure why these oils work well with EMF's and/or targeting. Maybe they push your personal vibration above the EMF's. Does feel like that). Last for approx. 4 hrs.

Buy a Spooky set (It is based on Rife technology). Set to Spooky Spectrum sweep. The frequencies from the sweep bounce out EMF's from the body (and that goes for direct targeting hits from aircraft etc)
    The set is named after a statement from Einstein.

Use a magnet to ground a few times a day.

If you are into crystals....carry Herkeimer diamond and place a ruby on the back of your neck...….frequently. Herkeimer is very high vibrational and as such can clear & lift personal vibrations.

Listen to music frequencies.....such as Solfeggio. Good for pineal gland clearing.

Take regular Epsom salt baths. This removes frequencies and nano particles.

Find a place that sells Borax. Follow the instructions carefully. I think it is a teaspoon in a litre of water and take 5mls twice a day, Please check that. I used to have hexagonal shapes on the side of my feet (nanos). With the combination of borax and Epsom baths the shapes have flattened & faded.

To get personal frequencies back up and high, take neem powder with turmeric powder.

Mushroom powders build up the immune system. Lions mane mushroom powder really gets the human energy field back up and blasting.

Your body will need aminos. EMf's take them out.

Christina Von Dreien's clearing protocol that is found in this thread is proving to be very effective amongst those that I know.....and I mean really effective. Highly recommend it. The protocol clears, attachments and implants etc.

Nature has a very strong vibe now. Very supportive.

I'm posting, with the intention of helping those who are EMF sensitive and those who are targeted.

If anyone else can add to this list, I'd appreciate it

There are solutions.
    We can do this

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (15th September 2020), Harmony (14th September 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (14th September 2020), Trisher (15th September 2020)

10. Link to Post #186
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trisher,

Just posted about Christina's clearings. I'm reading book 2.
    Thanks for the positive post.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (15th September 2020), Harmony (14th September 2020), Trisher (15th September 2020)

12. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Humanity is genetic project and the progeny of 9 extraterrestrial races. Our solar system has been transformed multiple times to support life on planets such as Mars, Venus, Earth, and a large super earth sized planet that was destroyed which accounts for a substantial portion of our asteroid belt. Our planet is a biological library representing life that has been brought here through the process of directed panspermia. The norm in the multiverse is for intelligent life to create other intelligent life under the observation and guidance of Source. Humanity is a fledgling race and a host for an extraterrestrial soul seeding program. This program was and will always be in conflict with the will of Source. This program is multifaceted, multilayered and complex. One facet involves the staging of engineered lifetimes were citizens of the Galactic Federation (starseeds) are placed here with their memories of self blocked in order to live out a full human life cycle where birth, adulthood, and death are experienced to restore balance in the soul in order to heal from the degradation caused by perpetual youthful adulthood that lacks the full life cycle designed by Source that is necessary to create balance in the personality makeup of all intelligent sentient beings. While there are many facets to this program that are still unknown, there is one that emerges which suggests that Earth is being used as a spiritual prison for souls that refuse to remain in container bodies within the Galactic Federation. This is likely one of several reasons behind for this portion of the program. The ET soul seeding program uses the container bodies of human beings as hosts and the planet as as hosting ground which makes it necessary to enforce a "Planetary Simulation" which is a technologically based augmented reality where our psychic birthright and our oneness with Source has been blocked in order for the extraterrestrial planetary engineers of the Galactic Federation to carry out and enforce this program upon the planet and the human population. The largest facet of the program involves the forced soul recycling and reincarnation of the native soul population with their memory of self blocked which is necessary for the entire program to succeed in order to serve the needs of the ET presence or Galactic Federation. This dual purpose program was set up to solve a temporary shortage of terraformed worlds that serve the Galactic Federations need for engineered worlds encapsulated in planetary simulations for the reasons that I described previously. The good news is that his program is in the early stages of being terminated. The planetary simulation is being gradually decreased. And the signs of it are all around us. What we are seeing and experiencing is chaos across the world which is a result of the human race being reconnected to Source and to the collective subconscious group mind which is beginning to manifest by an increase in human intuition. This and the rapid flow of information thanks to the world wide web has become the driving force behind a global human awakening. One that the ruling class of this planet is attempting to stop by sewing chaos and confusion, as they rush to clamp down on human rights in order to enforce a technological prison of the mind and body as the human race begins to wake up in order to maintain control over us. The financial elites that continue to keep the presence of our cosmic neighbors a secret in order to enforce a failed carbon based economic system have long been aware that that the extraterrestrials have had a plan to end their control and usher in a new paradigm. And they are taking illegal measures to suppress anyone that they see as an influential threat to their system of control. I received a psychic download late last year that detailed a plan of disclosure and planetary social engineering involving starseeds and Light Workers native to the planet that act as the Galactic Federation's "boots on the ground" that will guide humanity on a self sustaining path throughout the transition that is taking place. The most important message in this download was that "humanity must save itself" with the aid of the extraterrestrials and under the guidance and aid of Source.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 14th September 2020 at 20:00.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

George (16th September 2020), Harmony (15th September 2020), Trisher (15th September 2020), Zirconian (14th September 2020)

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

How can one avoid seeing that the matrix depends on our minds to maintain its construction?
    There seem to be forces (in which we are enmeshed) that look polarized and have names like Luciferian/ Ahrimanic and may need deconstruction but maybe NOT?
    There is probably the most insidious mechanism keeping us in the matrix as given with all its constructed parameters (material and metamaterial) ... the BASIC belief that we NEED it.

Magic has always been about changing consciousness at will.

IMO understanding our psyche and having some mastery of magic is a form of our very own original organic Technology.

This book has been popular for some.....

The Complete Psychonaut Field Manual: A Cartoon Guide to Chaos Magick
    BY ARCHTRAITOR BLUEFLUKE
    Last edited by Delight; 14th September 2020 at 21:02.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Elainie (14th September 2020), Harmony (15th September 2020)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

We REALLY need to be practicing magic at this point to continue having free will IMO. Why were the pagans all destroyed? Why ARE we cautioned away from self responsibility and danger? Politics and World events are a way of describing the Matrix.

Quote INTERVIEW WITH THE MAGUS: BLUEFLUKE AND THE COMPLETE PSYCHONAUT FIELD MANUAL

What effect and focus do you think magic should have upon politics and world events?

A: We’re all aware of Masonry’s legacy, throwing down the great kings of the earth and founding the democracies we live under today. They kept the ultra rich from seats of power and forced gender/racial equality when it was being cock blocked by zealotous jackasses. But because of Masonry’s massive decline there is no longer a collective force to keep corporations and the ultra rich from raping the body populace. It may be wise to emulate their model to some extent in order to keep our society from either devolving into a cyberpunk-esque dystopian hellscape or crumbling to ruin.

While this endeavour would require unprecedented cooperation by the occults great houses, it may be our last chance to right this battered ship. Occupy failed. Anonymous failed. The meme war campaign is a ****ing joke. We have one last option to right the course and not long before that option will leave the board. We need to act, now.
    Do YOU believe in magic?

Last edited by Delight; 14th September 2020 at 21:32.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (15th September 2020)

18. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Haujean Contactee.

Thank you for your detailed post explaining your perspective. I respect the time it has taken to construct.
    All our views on reality and what we perceive as a pathway forward for humanity are many and varied.

I can only speak and offer from experience, though I acknowledge our experiences in this reality can also differ widely from each other.

My experience of source works for me day to day, in that a life which may not be easy at times, is traversed well with a general contentment and peace and that when problems arise, solutions can be found. This does not mean that everyday is a great day, the mind is tricky but overall, there is contentment.

I post my experiences, not to persuade, just to offer an experience to ponder. However, it is an experience that does seem to offer effective solutions for those that are interested.

My experience of source is that it is a void within. It is no thing and as such has no will but it does respond with solutions, when asked, if our intent is pure. These solutions can synchronistcally reveal themselves in our reality for our benefit.

I do not know about a galactic federation or what it's role is in our destiny.

ET's, well that is a huge subject. My experience has led me to believe that the ET's and interdimensional beings that are close to our dimension of experience are not in humanities best interest. They know we are in a dimensional hack that is supressing this reality from finding source within and they are complicit, along with some humans. Though I am very open to your experience and to other peoples experiences on this matter.

What ever this reality is, I do know there is a positive trajectory, is it for all? I do not know. I wish it to be so.

Hi Delight,

Your posts are always interesting.
    For me, in my twenties, when I used to do healings, I always felt something at the back of the neck that always seemed to need much healing intent. It was not until a few years back that I and others, understood what it was. There seems to be a holographic insert there and a connection. The connection seems to be to a mind construct within these probable hacked dimensions.

I am concluding that this mind construct we (may/are) all connected to, is what is termed the ego (mind programs) that suppress/distract us from love, the heart and source.

The hack creates a low vibrational, suppressive and nefarious overlay within via this mind connection which then distorts our perception without. This may have created what we term duality, an overlay of source within everything but I don't know that.

I've never got into magic practice, though many do.
    For me personally, I work with the heart to positively effect my perception of reality.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 14th September 2020 at 22:25.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Harmony (15th September 2020), sunflower (6th November 2020), Trisher (15th September 2020)

20. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    We REALLY need to be practicing magic at this point to continue having free will IMO.
    I'm afraid of the law of unintended consequences. Gary Douglas teaches it's better to ask questions of the universe ("how does it get better than this?") than to make demands ("so mote it be!").

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Harmony (15th September 2020), Trisher (15th September 2020), Zirconian (14th September 2020)

22. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

………..or we could vibrationally rise, through conscious intent by finding source and love within, and therefore perceive above the mind distractions, programs, suppressions and the hack.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (16th September 2020), Harmony (15th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd November 2020), Trisher (15th September 2020)

24. Link to Post #193
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

My experience of Source/void/all that is etc is an empty-full space filled with potentials before they are manifested. We are that Source in essence. The Source comes before all other things. There are no stories in Source.

The choice would be to fight what has already been manifested or connect within to Source for solutions that take us beyond what we perceive as the problem. It cannot be done with thinking but with heart through feeling.

Whatever we see as an imprisonment or a block or an attack etc can be dealt with simply by connection to Source and raising vibration and requesting solutions. Negativity does not stay around the light filled positivity.

We energise (and lose energy to ) the things we think about. Going against anything will give it energy to thrive more. Going beyond things by raising vibration is taking solutions from above and beyond 3D reality.

Trisher

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (3rd November 2020), EFO (16th September 2020), Harmony (15th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd November 2020), Zirconian (16th September 2020)

26. Link to Post #194
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    I was pondering...…

Olga Sheean's book would be great for targeted individuals. I truly believe it would be a good handbook to guide a person through methods to raise their frequencies above the EMF frequencies that are specifically directed into the targeted persons body.

I've compiled a list of tools for the EMF sensitive.
    The list applies for targeting.
    Take what you feel is appropriate for you.

Cayenne pepper (takes out the EMF electrical charge) Use in an emergency.

Peppermint oil ( a few drops in an oil such as olive oil. Take orally. (Aromatologist can advise) This boosts and protects the auric field. Use once everyday. Take care if taking certain medications.

Rosemary oil does the same. (Not sure why these oils work well with EMF's and/or targeting. Maybe they push your personal vibration above the EMF's. Does feel like that). Last for approx. 4 hrs.

Buy a Spooky set (It is based on Rife technology). Set to Spooky Spectrum sweep. The frequencies from the sweep bounce out EMF's from the body (and that goes for direct targeting hits from aircraft etc)
    The set is named after a statement from Einstein.

Use a magnet to ground a few times a day.

If you are into crystals....carry Herkeimer diamond and place a ruby on the back of your neck...….frequently. Herkeimer is very high vibrational and as such can clear & lift personal vibrations.

Listen to music frequencies.....such as Solfeggio. Good for pineal gland clearing.

Take regular Epsom salt baths. This removes frequencies and nano particles.

Find a place that sells Borax. Follow the instructions carefully. I think it is a teaspoon in a litre of water and take 5mls twice a day, Please check that. I used to have hexagonal shapes on the side of my feet (nanos). With the combination of borax and Epsom baths the shapes have flattened & faded.

To get personal frequencies back up and high, take neem powder with turmeric powder.

Mushroom powders build up the immune system. Lions mane mushroom powder really gets the human energy field back up and blasting.

Your body will need aminos. EMf's take them out.

Christina Von Dreien's clearing protocol that is found in this thread is proving to be very effective amongst those that I know.....and I mean really effective. Highly recommend it. The protocol clears, attachments and implants etc.

Nature has a very strong vibe now. Very supportive.

I'm posting, with the intention of helping those who are EMF sensitive and those who are targeted.

If anyone else can add to this list, I'd appreciate it

There are solutions.
    We can do this
    I would add Sodium Bicarbonate to the list. EMF's acidify the body..as do negative thoughts, stress and certain foods. Sodium Bicarbonate (not baking soda) can be added to baths and also taken in moderation on an empty stomach an hour before food. It is recommended to test your PH when taking more than a tsp a day. Some people have used it in their fight against cancer. Dr Sircus has a lot to say about its healing properties. Magnesium is also depleted with EMF's and taking that is also recommended by some as it protects the calcium from deluging the cells when EMFs trigger the calcium gated cells. As EMF's prevent the body detoxing thoroughly a few drops of Iodine both alkalises and helps the detox processes.

I have not tried some of the things you mentioned Zirconian and am pondering on the vibration of the essential oils you use as I am sure that high vibrational essential oils will trigger an energy that clears EMF's from the body.

I will be experimenting.

Trisher

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (3rd November 2020), EFO (16th September 2020), greybeard (15th September 2020), Harmony (15th September 2020), Zirconian (16th September 2020)

28. Link to Post #195
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

The information in this video is gold dust. It may have been posted elsewhere but is well suited to this thread and is highly recommended viewing through to the end. Portals to the Absolute and methods to get there through different portals that are unique to your Being.

"Portals to the Absolute: Part I: The first part of this You Tube explores Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj as a Teaching Master. Nisargadatta Maharaj in the beginning and early phases pointed students to the I Am, Beingness, Consciousness, Awareness, or Nothingness as a Portal to the Absolute.

As a cautionary note oftentimes Portals and states can become “stuck” points that both “spiritual practitioners” and students, as well as "teachers" can unknowingly and habitually nest in.

Zen Saying: “You never want to nest in any state”

For this reason the last section of this YouTube begins to deconstruct Portals which are mistakenly confused as being the Absolute.

All Portals, and “spiritual experiences” are appearances or labels which appear to appear in the Dream-Illusion. Eventually these Portals including emptiness, consciousness, the I Am awareness, energy or shakti, beingness, presence, light, and vibration… … dissolve… Prior to or without these Portals is the Absolute…The Nameless Absolute…THAT

This You Tube is offered at the feet of my Guru and Mentor Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, whose meetings with him were truly the ultimate “luck-out”.

May Maharaj’s grace and clarity blanket your heart and mind."

Trisher

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (3rd November 2020), ClearWater (4th November 2020), EFO (3rd November 2020), Harmony (3rd November 2020), Zirconian (3rd November 2020)

30. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    The information in this video is gold dust. It may have been posted elsewhere but is well suited to this thread and is highly recommended viewing through to the end. Portals to the Absolute and methods to get there through different portals that are unique to your Being.

"Portals to the Absolute: Part I: The first part of this You Tube explores Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj as a Teaching Master. Nisargadatta Maharaj in the beginning and early phases pointed students to the I Am, Beingness, Consciousness, Awareness, or Nothingness as a Portal to the Absolute.

As a cautionary note oftentimes Portals and states can become “stuck” points that both “spiritual practitioners” and students, as well as "teachers" can unknowingly and habitually nest in.

Zen Saying: “You never want to nest in any state”

For this reason the last section of this YouTube begins to deconstruct Portals which are mistakenly confused as being the Absolute.

All Portals, and “spiritual experiences” are appearances or labels which appear to appear in the Dream-Illusion. Eventually these Portals including emptiness, consciousness, the I Am awareness, energy or shakti, beingness, presence, light, and vibration… … dissolve… Prior to or without these Portals is the Absolute…The Nameless Absolute…THAT

This You Tube is offered at the feet of my Guru and Mentor Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, whose meetings with him were truly the ultimate “luck-out”.

May Maharaj’s grace and clarity blanket your heart and mind."

Trisher

Thank you so much Trisher! "Portals to the Absolute" ties in so beautifully with a book i'm reading now "Beyond Mind-Beyond Death, excerpts from the TAT forum".

Love peace and joy to all!

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

ClearWater (4th November 2020), EFO (4th November 2020), Harmony (4th November 2020), Trisher (4th November 2020), Zirconian (4th November 2020)

32. Link to Post #197
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is the second part to the video "Portals to the Absolute"

“The End of the Game: Deconstructing the Portals to the Absolute” is the final YouTube of Stephen Wolinsky, (Narayan). The "End of the Game" dismantles not only the portal of light, sound, and vibration, but also emptiness, void, stillness-silence witnessing, non-duality, vibration, energy or shakti, being(ness), the I Am, A Deity, (Goddesses, Gods and/or Guru), consciousness and awareness.

THERE IS NO IT

"The End of the Game" demonstrates that portals are pleasant experiences which are appearances. However they are merely temporary stations, labels, appearances that appear to appear,. Portals represent layers or veils which, if identified with, or believed in become traps.

THERE IS NO IT

The Absolute (Prior to the word Absolute), can also be referred to as
    "The Great Without", does not have, knows nothing about, and is without the portals or states or labels of light, sound, emptiness, energy, vibration, A Deity, (Goddesses, Gods, and/or Guru), , consciousness or awareness, being(ness), the I Am and stillness. These portals or labels are appearances which appear to appear on Maya which is defined as:
    "THAT WHICH ISN'T"

THERE IS NO IT

The last part of the YouTube points to rarely mentioned appearances that appear to appear and which are temporary states of mind that ultimately evaporate. In "The End of the Game” the appearance of the Witness, Aware-er, Know-er, Perceive-er, Attention-er, Consciousness-er etc. are shown to also be temporary states that come and go.

THERE IS NO IT
    Moreover, as long as the silent witness, aware-er, know-er, perceive-er, attention-er, the consciousness-er etc. are present the game continues and the Absolute, (Prior to the word Absolute), will remain a distant conceptual goal.

THERE IS NO IT

The Absolute, a.k.a. "The Great Without", is without the appearance of Portals as well as the appearance of the Witness, the know-er, the aware-er, the observer, the Perceive-er, the attention-er, the consciousness-er etc..

THERE IS NO IT

As Nisargadatta Maharaj would say, the Absolute is “Prior to(Without) Consciousness.”

Finally as you read or listen to the book or You Tube please keep tucked away somewhere:

“All that is heard, (or that is about to be read seen or heard) is non-existent.” Shankara

One Love
    One Mind
    One Heart
    Your Mirage brother,
    Stephen-Narayan

Trisher

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

ClearWater (4th November 2020), EFO (4th November 2020), Harmony (4th November 2020), Zirconian (4th November 2020)

34. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Trisher

I've often wanted to draw this thread together to some conclusion, a completion and Trisher finding these videos are the perfect conclusion.

I've linked posts from The Black Hole Thread to give a history as to how we got to Sri Nisagardatta Maharaj and The Absolute.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1386817

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (5th November 2020), Harmony (4th November 2020), Trisher (6th November 2020)

36. Link to Post #199
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,741 times in 1,344 posts

Because of my experiences in this and other lives, I have been able to expose the techno-matrix of a conspiratorial group of Mantids, Anunnaki, Grays & Repitilians that have been keeping mankind in spiritual darkness and chaos for thousands of years. I have documented my research and experience in my two books (links below). This rabbit hole goes very deep.

Truman L Cash

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

EFO (5th November 2020), Elainie (5th November 2020), Harmony (6th November 2020), sunflower (6th November 2020), Trisher (6th November 2020), Yoda (6th November 2020)

38. Link to Post #200
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi TruemanCash,

Yes, indeed the rabbit hole goes very deep. I can personally attest to this and I was contemplating describing some deeper parts of the rabbit hole in this thread but for various reasons.....I changed my mind and just briefly touched on certain subjects with more attention on EMF's but the rabbit hole also goes very deep with EMF technology. In fact any technology. (Tomkat alluded to this in his technology thread). I have just skimmed the surface on this particular subject.

I decided I wanted this thread mainly to focus on postive solutions and pathways out of the matrix/game/illusioin. I feel we need to find these within ourselves at this time.

Whatever our experience is, it seems to have consequences and the game appears to have become very serious.

I wanted the thread to show there is a way out of the game which is by going within to explore our inner landscape which synchronistically leads to tools and pathways to leave the game. At the moment we seem to be facing some possible events that could seriously impact our choices to go within and experience solutions. We can overcome this but going within requires time and dedication, however I strongly suspect it is the only solution.

All the best.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Harmony (6th November 2020), Trisher (6th November 2020), Yoda (6th November 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 10 14 LastLast