Thread: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Default Re: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    We are in the University for the evolution of consciousness.
    Nobody --nothing, is doing anything to us.
    The way out is inward.
    Wear the world like a loose garment.
    Be still and know That I Am.
    What else do you need to know?
    All the rest is mind stuff about an illusion.

Chris
    It may be an illusion Chris but it is an Illusion that has to be taken seriously. We wake up and we sleep in it and we have our daily interactions in it. Saying it is all an illusion can trip people into not bothering because it is an illusion. Dealing with it means grounding thoroughly into the physical and also grounding in the Source energy and from there putting all that into daily actions of kindness, heart felt actions etc. The children I have come across deal with a situation by energetically changing things. They have incredible grounding and the unconditional love energy of Source. They bring it through and into this reality. That is knowing it is all an illusion of energetic perspective only as well as bringing through something that changes it all into a deep truth in the way it is dealt with. That for me is the way forward. This energy is available to all. The old saying of washing dishes, scrubbing floors, enlightenment, washing dishes , scrubbing floors holds true. Any amount of awakening still leaves us here in the "illusion"..but in a totally new way of dealing with challenges and all that life throws at us.
    Trisher
    Yes but when you get out of mind stuff right action happens spontaneously.
    An illusion is not unreal it just means its not what it appears to be.
    Thats the trouble with me giving a short answer with out the context of in depth spirituality.

Chris

There is no control, only the illusion of control.

Yet it is this illusion that controls us all.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th July 2020), Ben (4th November 2020), Constance (28th July 2020), EFO (29th July 2020), Harmony (29th July 2020), O Donna (29th July 2020), Phoenix1304 (15th September 2020), Trisher (29th July 2020), XelNaga (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (29th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,028 times in 2,654 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)

Over about 2 years, the group received what can only be described as downloads of consciousness that seemed to synchnonistically reveal truths about reality. Experiences were; kundalini rising, the human energy field changing, in that the energetic layers of the human energy field started to disappear (which was easy to check if you are used to feeling them), eventually, it felt that you were a black hole, nature felt like bliss, (in fact most things felt like bliss), creativity was at a high and there was a sense of adventure.....what would the next day bring?

However, in EMF's around WIFI, masts etc, this state became compromised/flattened. The answer to the question why this was so and the solution that resulted to the EMF question ensured that we became persons of interest. It was being persons of interest that we became aware, that in our reality, certain groups (not all human) do not want humanity to raise their vibe, create, feel bliss, solve, experience life as an adventure. They want us following their command in energetic suppression.

I still am a person of interest but I've managed to deal with it and even grow despite it.

I now understand the manipulation. It's energetic, through EMF's and our subconscious (via various means) for our enslavement.
    With more growth, I can feel there is a positive, revealing itself, a grace. I feel strong energy in Gaia to support humanity.
    I feel we can ride the crest of this Gaia wave by going within and raising our vibe, opening our hearts. This manipulation/matrix will probably dissolve if enough people did this, revealing a new creative world for humanity.

This is my truth and it's one I like. Lots of heart, solutions & potentials despite attempts to suppress them.
    Dear Zirconian,

I really would like to hear more about your experiences, downloaded wisdom, and solutions, etc. that you feel comfortable sharing.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anka (29th July 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th July 2020), EFO (29th July 2020), kfm27917 (30th July 2020), O Donna (29th July 2020), Trisher (29th July 2020), XelNaga (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (29th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,470 times in 21,114 posts

Lightbulb Re: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

Maybe it sounds a bit cheesy of me saying:

You already left the matrix the moment you have NO MORE FEAR if you know (not beLIEve) we are so much more than our 5 senses can detect! ... And that we all are mentally, physically, emotionally & spiritually tested no matter what background what beLIEve system (mass conditioning) you came from.

Every day you have a choice: FEAR or LOVE (=trust)

If you are trapped in a web of chronic distrust towards yourself and/or others be aware that you can change circumstances anytime if you change your "poor me mentality" (often creates much more poor me reality)... Changing the "victim mode" in to allowing yourself to surprise yourself ... When a part of you does not feel recognized feels alone "not seen" because you never had the courage to share that to anyone. Know this: ... That part SCREAMS for recognition in so many ways that it will sabotage any (possible) positive progress just to get confirmation bias ... It will use all its creative potential to "prove" it is "right" .. But by doing so it does NOT use its full potential to prove it is blocking who you suppose to be and go beyond self-pity.

Anyone that uses his or her creative intelligence to be a brilliant pessimist is NOT that smart at all ... being a brilliant optimist making SOME mistakes and learn from it and MOVE ON ... that is a real sign of (constructive) intelligence.

As most have a CHOICE ... Why do you want to sabotage your own true (positive) potential? ... Because you may have lived a life that almost never allow itself to be seen ... and now it seeks different paths to bring that deep rooted pain to the surface.

Break your own cycle of despair & destructive habits and you (may) find an exit of your matrix withholding your true potential (whatever that be).

cheers,
    John Kuhles - July 29, 2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th July 2020 at 14:13.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th July 2020), Ben (4th November 2020), greybeard (29th July 2020), Harmony (29th July 2020), Jake (26th August 2020), kfm27917 (30th July 2020), Michi (29th July 2020), NancyV (30th July 2020), Phoenix1304 (15th September 2020), Trisher (29th July 2020), XelNaga (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (29th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Thanks for taking the time to post with your perceptions.

Chancy, I felt your story. My Great Grandad went to the Somme in the first world war. I can understand a band of brothers.
    Exomatrix TV. I have followed your efforts to raise awareness of the dangers of 5G.

I understand the sentiment, making the most of life here now and walking the middle path, the non-dualistic appraoch. I feel both can be a practical, effective approach to living now whether you feel we are in an illusion or a matrix.

Harmony, I'm happy to share, though posting is a balancing act. I do not wish to make this thread about myself. I would like to hear other peoples insights and perceptions. However, a little of what I've experienced may help others to understand where I'm coming from or it may not. I'll see what flows, as I type.

Put simply, my experiences and that of others have shown that the human potential is mighty and though some of it can be expressed in life on earth, most of the time it's supressed ( via manipulation) and that is either known or unknown.

We can carry on in this state of knowing or not knowing and life is life and that is fine or we can grow into our full potential which dissloves the illusion or matrix suppresion and from this space we can create with joy, bliss, harmony, gain new insights to further create for the benefit of all things, be in communion with all.

It's not so much an escape, I'm describing but a dissolving of that which suprresses (matrix) or covers truth. This process happens from within.

Why do feel this is important? Why do I raise the questions about the matrix?
    Well, it's good to share information that there is a pathway to a joyous state (I'm not stating I'm in it always but the downloads do create such a fire in the heart, that when challenges arise which can alter mood, they can be managed, solutions appear synchronistically. Your in a flow.

This is good to have as a skill, as I see challenges ahead for humanity with further supression, you could say it's in the timelines.

However, timelines can change when people focus from a space within the heart, the void. This has happened and some people do this. There is a pathway to this space and it requires clearing the heart centre and downloading more pure consciouness.
    The pathway is easier without EMF's.

Anyone can do this, it requires effort and you can change the outer without anything other needed. The outer responds well from this space.
    There is no control or suppression in this space.

Everyone has their own truth to follow. My truth changed with these experiences. A lot of what I had previously read or practiced, I let go of, though gems from some masters (Sri Nisargadatta & Sadguru, I like) remain.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th July 2020), Constance (30th July 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), ExomatrixTV (29th July 2020), greybeard (29th July 2020), Harmony (30th July 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd August 2022), kfm27917 (30th July 2020), O Donna (29th July 2020), onevoice (29th July 2020), Trisher (29th July 2020), Wind (31st July 2020), XelNaga (3rd August 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,617 times in 1,601 posts

Are we in a matrix?
    If so, what is it?
    If we are in a matrix, do we get out? If we want to get out, how do we do it?

I'm sure we are in a matrix, a multidimensional hack, preventing Gaia and humans from experiencing and downloading incredible creative informational fields to create and find new potentials and solutions.

I do want to get out, though I see it as a matter of dissolving the matrix, an outshining from grounding in high vibrations for ourselves and Gaia.

We can start grounding in those high vibes by being kind to one another, the practice of detachment and mindfulness. Gratitude being a big one to increase those vibrations.

But what do you feel?
    I like to play with the idea of it, specially with the idea of inception, either way is seems to be layers on top of layers of reality, like an onion, if you are in the kernel and expand to the next layers would make any difference? probably thing would look the same just a little broader.
    Answering you question, how do we do it? We don't, it will happen if you are the chosen one (sorry, I couldn't resist I am joking), in general terms if we live in a matrix, most probably we do, then I do believe there is no escape from reality, getting out to next outer layer would be a state of mind since we can't drag our bodies beyond the physical matrix, unless death have something to do with that, but I am skeptical about it.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th July 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (30th July 2020), kfm27917 (30th July 2020), XelNaga (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (30th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Maybe the word "Matrix" means different things to different people. The word triggers ideas and theories and all kinds of different escape hatches as well as no escape hatches. The problem with words is that they do not really go far enough to explain what this is really all about.
    If we have a radio we can change the band and frequency to pick up different "programs". Everything on this planet has a frequency. A word spoken to a glass of water or placed on a label stuck to the glass of water will change its frequency or vibration. See Masuro Emoto water crystals. Sand can form patterns depending upon the sound emitted. All around us we have evidence of what frequencies are. We are emitters of frequency. Every thought emits the frequency of what we think, every word that we say and write and our actions also emit frequencies through our intent.

If we take the Matrix as a low band of frequency on the planet, say hate, anger, jealousy, negativity, stress, fear, anxiety, worry, depression etc then we begin to see that we would be better placed to be in a higher frequency. That of love, joy, happiness, laughter, bliss, peace, calmness, heartfelt actions etc. A child is born naturally with the higher frequency band and connection to all that is and once labeling and thinking come into their consciousness then it can be gradually covered over with "stuff" and disappear under a burden of cares, emotions and thinking.

This is where freewill comes in. Some people have no desire to uncover their true state and some do. It is in the realising and the deep knowing of the full potential we have of generating high frequency energy, then the sudden realisation that what we are actually putting out there is low vibrational, that can trigger us to want to clear away all that covers it. We can, with just a word or thought, trigger vibrational changes in the water of our bodies and those around us. Just by thinking a negative thought we do the same. We can make ourselves ill or we can heal ourselves.

For those that want to raise their frequencies I have found a very effective and thorough list in the Christina Von Dreien Book Three. This cannot be done from the mind..more an open heart state. A quiet meditative calm state helps.

This cleansing should to be done whilst connected to Source/higher self..all that is..whatever name you have for it and however you connect to it

A simple way is to visualize a light going up through the body and out from the top of your head and then reaching a large golden ball. This ball is visualised as being Source. There is really no defined method. Whatever you feel is right for you then go with it. Once connected to source you can start to clear all the things that are no longer in your highest divine good. You can ask for example that all contracts that are no longer in your highest divine good are dissolved. However you must also ask that all saved and backup copies with all energetic imprints and side effects get removed as these, if left, can reinstall whatever it is you are trying to dissolve. You may or may not feel things have been dissolved as far as they can. Trust that it is so. However, some things may not be dissolved if you are still in need of them for learning.

Through clearing something from the energy field you leaves holes..gaps ..spaces..these should be filled with unconditional love. You need to ask specifically for what you want and request that Source do this. You are asking for Source to do all this work..you are not using your energy to dissolve things. Once you have cleared all you want to in a session then flood yourself with thankfulness.

In connection to this it is important to note that the body cells store not only experiences from our soul but also above and beyond that the collective experiences of our ancestors. This includes the experiences, ideas and patterns of our mother and father as well as their forebears. Thus we inherit from our ancestors an immense amount of cell memory which may not be in our highest divine good. These inherited things can be dissolved in the same way as those above. Asking for eg entanglements, patterns, restrictions, blockages, illnesses and suffering etc to be cleared .

This is a starter list of things that most will have some of. It is recommended that it be done on a daily basis as we have layers of things to clear.

Treaties, agreements, alliances, packages, contracts
    Oaths, promises, vows
    Shocks, traumas
    Thought patterns such as beliefs, ideas, worldviews.
    Destructive emotional patterns such as fear patterns, guilt patterns, anger patterns, hate patterns. Dislikes, things created through Imagination
    Attachments
    Karmic burdens
    Generational burdens
    Initiations, sacraments
    Curse, curses, damnations, bans
    Energetic blockades, blockings, downgrades, seals and armour.
    Mental programs, manipulation, brainwashing, disinformation, coding.
    Entities, attachments, parasitic entities, overshadowing by entities. possesion
    Foreign energies from people, that through thinking, emotions and words are actively connected to us (e.g. by thinking about us or talking about us)
    Projections from other people (i.e. from our ideas that we have and express to others)
    Astral constructs (energies programmed with certain commands)
    Astral nails, screws, chains, shackles
    Holograms. Energy twists, energy reversals, energy vampires
    Physical or energetic implants (microchips, transmitters, receivers, switches, timers, nanobots, chemtrail toxins etc)
    Vaccines and foetal consciousness within the vaccine because of the way it is made
    Animal consciousness from eating meat.

I have found that this clearing process if done properly absolutely raises frequencies and I share it here as a tool if you feel it is right for you.

Trisher

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th July 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), greybeard (30th July 2020), Harmony (30th July 2020), kfm27917 (31st July 2020), palehorse (30th July 2020), XelNaga (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (30th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

You put a lot of thought in to your post above Trisher.
    Many will get encouragement from it and more.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

EFO (31st July 2020), ExomatrixTV (31st July 2020), Harmony (30th July 2020), kfm27917 (30th July 2020), palehorse (30th July 2020), Trisher (30th July 2020), XelNaga (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (30th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Palehorse: I'm with you in that we are in the physical and "getting out" ( dissolving) of low frequency bands of suppression (matrix) be it from our own negative thinking, EMF's or interdimensional manipulation will have to be from our own point of consciousness right here on earth, in the physical.

This is achieved by raising human body/mind emotion vibration, through clear thinking (from meditation/mindfulness) a clear heart (from gratitude, mindfulness compassion & forgiveness) and a passion to link to source (or whatever name you choose).

In this process of raising vibration, fields of consciousness from other dimensions (layers of your onion) can download into your being. This appears to be an outer phenomenon, however it is a reflection of an inner state (unpeeling of the onion) to reveal the kernel, your true state, truth, love & joy.

The outer symbolically reflects the inner.

In this true state, we experience the world, well just the way it is and deal with it ....well just the way we have to. However, glimpses of truths have been revealed and there is no going back.

If the outer reflects the inner of each human, can you imagine what the world could be in this high vibrational state. What we could create.

We are only limited by our vibration and imagination.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), kfm27917 (30th July 2020), onevoice (31st July 2020), palehorse (31st July 2020), Trisher (31st July 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trisher, Greybeard has neatly expressed what I feel about your reply.
    It is a great post.

I have tried the exercises that you have written from Christina Von Dreien's book and they are very effective.

I'm going to order the book!

Seems like another soul who is raising vibrations to create change.

The purpose of this thread was to discuss whether we are in a matrix.

My thoughts (from some experiences) are that we are living in a low energy field (matrix) that suppresses the potentials for much creativity, truth, joy, though we experience glimmers of it and I'm thankful we do.

Whether the matrix (low frequency suppression of our vibrations and energy fields)is created by our own thinking or enhanced from low frequency radiation from our increasing use of technology or from those in control of our media/politics/corporations or the interdimensional beings who hold the keys(control) to the dimensions (well a quite few of them), it is our reality at the moment whether we know it or not.

However, nature is beautiful and thank goodness for many artists who reach within and delight and lift us with their creations. They are the break in the clouds.

We all can reach within and create and commune with nature in joy and bliss, lifting the vibrations of ourselves and clearing some of the lower, suppressing frequencies, from our thoughts and from that which manifests as manipulation and control amongst other things.

It is a choice. However, it seems what could happen, now in our reality, is human choice maybe erased if we keep on with the status quo. There are plans afoot to supress humanity further and to keep us locked in low frequencies where joy will be a distant memory, at the very least.

I say this not in fear but as a call for whoever is interested to delve within and raise the human vibration, seek source and unveil it within. We can all do this. It doesn't have to be the chosen ones (for you Palehorse!).

No control can withstand the power of source within. Source outshines it and dissolves it and we can reach source. We are source.

High vibrational being can reveal much potentials and solutions to our current conditions on earth.

We are only limited by our acceptance of low vibrations.

I choose a higher vibration.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 30th July 2020 at 22:41.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Ben (4th November 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), kfm27917 (31st July 2020), onevoice (31st July 2020), palehorse (31st July 2020), Trisher (31st July 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,617 times in 1,601 posts

I say this not in fear but as a call for whoever is interested to delve within and raise the human vibration, seek source and unveil it within. We can all do this. It doesn't have to be the chosen ones (for you Palehorse!).

No control can withstand the power of source within. Source outshines it and dissolves it and we can reach source. We are source.

High vibrational being can reveal much potentials and solutions to our current conditions on earth.

Hello Zirconian, thanks to bring this subject to light over again, I had engaged in this sort of discussion before and most of the time it just vanish into thin air, it is a pity because their much "potencial" and things to learn from it. You are correct about your thoughts regards vibrations.
    Years ago I was reading Brian Greene (Strings theory) as a complement from the Einstein essays on relativity and quantum studies, but theoretical physics is not the same thing as mindfulness practice, for now you may think I am twisted and got it all wrong, but as a practitioner of Dhamma and mindfulness I can tell you there will be zero result without practice and I mean that and sure you know that as well.

Meditation plays a huge role on awakening all this vibrational states, as I believe life in low frequencies and high frequencies as well is marked by three signals: anattā (non-self, there is no attā or soul), dukkha (suffering) and anicca (impermanence). This 3 signals are the composition of life itself at it very core of existence as well at it very outer rings of the onion, the difference is we struggle when we forget about our very essence of life, we evolve when we walk together with our essence.

The corrupted world we live today disrupted this human wealth and put humans in a very low frequency susceptible for all sorts of corrupted things.

I blame the system or matrix for that and their leaders, but we understand those precious points in life, we have to move forward and leave it all behind (we can't save the world for what it is), when we finally leave our physical body behind (ascend), we gonna be all consciousness anyway, not necessarily a soul, spirit or whatever they call it nowadays.

Zirconian: Regards your previous post:

"This is achieved by raising human body/mind emotion vibration, through clear thinking (from meditation/mindfulness) a clear heart (from gratitude, mindfulness compassion & forgiveness) and a passion to link to source (or whatever name you choose)."

Remarks: What I am saying here is no proof whatsoever, it is my personal experience and also personal experience of others that I am in contact.
    More you practice mindfulness more aware about "what is what" in life you will be, passion and compassion will rise "automagically" with time of meditation, I started Vipassana practice in 2007 in Thailand and it hugely changed my way of life and perception of the world, I am not saying you or anyone should do that, I believe any sort of meditation are very beneficial, for example I experimented Japanese Zazen for more than a year (sitting meditation) it was at least interesting because it gives the practitioner a lot more insight into your own nature of existence, all the attached string tear apart, it is impossible to describe it in words.
    What I mean is Heart and Mind are one thing, there is no separation on it, they are related and interconnected, a one working body, without mindfulness there will be no compassion, forgiveness or gratitude.

"In this process of raising vibration, fields of consciousness from other dimensions (layers of your onion) can download into your being. This appears to be an outer phenomenon, however it is a reflection of an inner state (unpeeling of the onion) to reveal the kernel, your true state, truth, love & joy. ..."

My guess is yes, sometimes we get answers from nowhere, freshly downloaded into our brain, we are connected with higher layers of existence as well with our essence, I have no doubt about it, Gurdjieff stated that very well with his "system of Hydrogen" Gurdjieff used the term Hydrogen to describe the substances occurring on various level or layers or vibrating at different levels of intensity, which is nothing more than the possibilities of human evolution. He described this things even before the most renowned physicists start scratch the surface of it. It was one of the last studies Hawking was working on before he passed away.
    The entire things seems to be a fractal structure, a recursive self-similarity thing with its own rules and laws at each layer of presentation and complexity. I would call it a real matrix we are living on, I have no idea if anyone will ever be able to crack this code, it is a way beyond my understand.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ben (4th November 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), kfm27917 (31st July 2020), Trisher (31st July 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

Hello Zirconian, thanks to bring this subject to light over again, I had engaged in this sort of discussion before and most of the time it just vanish into thin air, it is a pity because their much "potencial" and things to learn from it.
    Palehorse I too have noticed that the posts for this type of discussion do not last and generally fade out very quickly and am happy to see this continuing. I too thank Zirconian for bringing this to our attention again in an effort to raise our awareness of the huge potentials open to us if we fully embrace this incredible solution.

We have fully and deeply buried who and what we actually are and this wake up call back to ourselves is really calling urgently to all to really look at the inner life and raise the vibration of what we say do and think.

We no longer have the luxury of continuing the few thousand years amble through this "totally lost" experience. Many on this forum are expressing alarm at what is happening in the world. Not quite so many are finding the uncomfortable truth within and looking seriously and honestly at themselves, but they do know deep down that the world feels out of balance and very uncomfortable and they are looking for solutions.

Each and every single one of us is responsible for what we put out there. It will not get changed by shuffling it around. Only through clearly and truthfully watching what we ourselves generate will we see the changes "out there". A huge thank you to all those already doing this.

Trisher
    Last edited by Trisher; 31st July 2020 at 09:37.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Ben (4th November 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), kfm27917 (31st July 2020), palehorse (31st July 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

We have to penetrate it by ourselves or with others help or simply break it.Some are successful

Simulation | AWARD-WINNING Sci-Fi Short Film
    (23:32 min.)
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Harmony (31st July 2020), kfm27917 (31st July 2020), palehorse (31st July 2020), Phoenix1304 (15th September 2020), Trisher (31st July 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

I have always had a problem with "frequencies" and "high/low/raise" vibrations

I can't explain it all right now, but i probably will do tomorrow, for now i'm just going to say this

As i said before in other thread, i wish whoever reused those words had better not, because it has mislead people into thinks and thinking that actually stops the human soul spiritual growth, but that's too long to explain here so i'm just going to post a simple example before going away.

Let's take the color "white" which most people identify with pureness or wisdom, and then let's take the color black, which most people identify with darkness and evil

One could say, if you only look at color white, or at the light, then you won't be able to learn anything new, because at light, all it's in front of you, while at dark, there are mysteries to uncover. Black or white, or red, or any other color, in the end if you are blind, you're still a human with a soul but you don't know how they look like, people started talking about "light and love" based on their understanding of the world, not of the soul, it just translated to the soul after other people picked it up. But it's just the same, "i can see" "I'm awake", "I have seen the light" and so on. Too bad for the blind i guess, but not really because blind people do have ways to see, for real

How can you learn something new if everything has already been shown to you? So you need to go look into the dark spot that you have never wandered into before (which caused science and traveling and going to the moon and mars and even the internet and the web later on, and cell phones and satellites and pretty much everything these days) and not go wandering in circles while on the light, because it's all your safe zone where everything is already known, no worries no fear no new stuff, you can understand it all and there's no danger. So let's repeat the mantras for 10,000 years instead of daring to look for something new. Then you have a religion, not a search for truth

Following that mindset, if you allow, please read the following:

Frequencies and vibrations are not 100% related, frequencies are not high or low, frequencies are fast or slow, it goes sideways, not up and down. While it has been associated with vibration and the higher the vibration frequency goes it is assumed it's "more pure" or "high" it is not really true

An evil person still vibrates and can raise their "frequency" in ways that makes him more "evil", raising or lowering "frequencies" has nothing to do with ascension, in fact, but i'll get to that later

A nice person is only nice from the point of view of other person who understands in a certain way, what "nice" means. So frequencies, as a musical instrument vibrating or a machine doing noises at certain intervals (what frequency really means) has nothing to do with spirituality, it has to do with what the receiving person feels or understands about the vibrations, it's a perception thing

A machine running and making a small noise every 5 seconds it's still vibrating and following a frequency (at which times it makes that small noise) and it has nothing to do with spirituality, a plane is vibrating and following a frequency you can clearly hear, and still not spirituality because a plane is not a living being with a soul

I'm not sure if i even want to say all the things i could say, please don't take this as insult or ways to try to go against you, is just not that at all. I find it hard to explain without people thinking i'm trying to take them down, or insult them, but that's not really true at all

I need to think but if you would like to allow me explain more please let me know, i'm just going to not do that on my own because i don't want to force myself into you guys, and because i can see how most of what i can say will not be cool with most people who have spent lots of times following specific trends or roads in life. And i don't promise anything but truth as far as i can see it, and nothing more (my truth is mine and yours is yours, i'm just showing my point of view)

I can say this however, and people who know about this aspect of nature will know this is true

A "demon" has a faster frequency (higher in the new age vocabulary) than most humans, why? He's not human, "raising" (speeding up your frequency so you match other dimension or phase of existence) only means you are trying to reach another level where you can speed up enough to "see/match" what previously was going way too fast for your human eyes (perception). Demons are angels still, just not the "white" ones, so that's why they can influence and affect human life, you need to understand that aspect of life and nature before moving forward, see? And that's part of why most people immediately reject these words.

So, if you reach the same speed as "them", you can look at them in their real form, not just some random blur as before, because you have reached the same "frequency" or "speed" they exist in

If you raise your frequency, the way most people think it works, the first thing you will find are demons Demons who looks beautiful and pure, because they are (angels) in levels, there are several "pureness" levels
    Last edited by Mashika; 31st July 2020 at 10:23.
    Tired

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), palehorse (31st July 2020), Trisher (31st July 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you everyone for your thougntful replies. Going within and finding new realisation, experiencing what different frequencies "feel like" and embodying them in our lives is a challenge sometimes. I also like to imagine, like the demonstration of sand on surfaces with diferent frequencies and how the sudden harmonic resonances change the patterns exponentially in an instant. Knowing that could happen is truelly inspiring.💕

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Ben (4th November 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), kfm27917 (31st July 2020), Mashika (31st July 2020), palehorse (31st July 2020), Trisher (31st July 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Power vs Force and the map of consciousness by the late Dr David Hawkins and education.
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...Power_vs_Force

https://www.coreresonance.com/map-of-consciousness/

Dr. Hawkins, MD PhD* spent the last three decades of his life in Arizona, working to correlate the seemingly disparate domains of science and spirituality. In 1983, he established the Institute for Spiritual Research, a nonprofit organization dedicated to consciousness research. In 1995, at the age of 68, he received a Ph.D. in Health and Human Services. That same year saw the publication of his book, Power vs. Force, translated into 25 languages, with over a million copies sold and evoking praise from such notables as Mother Teresa and Sam Walton.

The book presents his trademarked “Map of Consciousness,” now used by health professionals, university professors, government officials, and business executives worldwide. One of his fundamental concepts was that…

“we change the world not by what we say or do but as a consequence of what we have become.” (*)

The Map of Consciousness identifies the fact that the more conscious we become, the more we contribute to the harmony and unfolding of the planet. The Map of Consciousness suggests that advancing human consciousness is the most expeditious means by which humans become responsible members of the planet and step into roles that extend our capacities as human beings.

Advancing consciousness is the only means by which we can rectify the damage human beings have wrought in their adolescence as a species. In fact, advancing individual and collective consciousness is the only mechanism worthy of our truest attention.

For example, one person at 700 on the Map of Consciousness (admittedly a very high number), counterbalances the negativity of 70 million people below 200. One person at 600 (a potentially readily attainable value through CORE Resonance Training™) counteracts the negativity of 10 million below 200, one person at 500 counteracts the negativity of 750,000 below 200, and so on.

The Map identifies our priorities as a species, i.e., how we go forward, how we become in-sync with the overall whole, and how we take our rightful place as a conscious and sentient species. CORE Resonance Colonies™ is the ideal incubation environment for such rapid advancement and deployment.
    — excerpted from The Twelve Premises of CORE Resonance Colonies: for an enlightened world by J.Hamilton.

*About Dr. David Hawkins:
    He was a renowned as a physician, author, lecturer, researcher of consciousness and trained as a psychiatrist, had the largest practice in New York. Dr. Hawkins was the Medical Director of the North Nassau Mental Health Center (1956-1980) and Director of Research at Brunswick Hospital (1968-1979) on Long Island and served as a psychiatric advisor to Catholic, Protestant, and Buddhist monasteries. In 1973, he co-authored Ortho-molecular Psychiatry with Nobel Laureate chemist Linus Pauling, initiating a new field within psychiatry.
    https://veritaspub.com/dr-hawkins/

Namasté
    J.Hamilton

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (4th November 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), kfm27917 (31st July 2020), Mashika (31st July 2020), palehorse (31st July 2020), Trisher (31st July 2020), Wind (31st July 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Thank you Sr, i just one to point one thing out, but before that i want to apologize if i sound conflictive or just constantly denier, is not that really, i'm just searching for the truth and i was made in a way that i deconstruct things in such a way that i find things i need to ask to figure out how "it works"

Said that, i just would want to know about those numbers, because
    "one person at 700 on the Map of Consciousness (admittedly a very high number), counterbalances the negativity of 70 million people below 200"

How it was really measured?

Did a fast reading on the site you linked and found it very interesting, going to find his books on kindle in a bit (hoping those were published as ebooks), i just wanted to know if you have figured that one aspect out because it would be very interesting to know before reading the books

-

Masha

Power vs Force and the map of consciousness by the late Dr David Hawkins and education.

Dr. Hawkins, MD PhD* spent the last three decades of his life in Arizona, working to correlate the seemingly disparate domains of science and spirituality. In 1983, he established the Institute for Spiritual Research, a nonprofit organization dedicated to consciousness research. In 1995, at the age of 68, he received a Ph.D. in Health and Human Services. That same year saw the publication of his book, Power vs. Force, translated into 25 languages, with over a million copies sold and evoking praise from such notables as Mother Teresa and Sam Walton.

The book presents his trademarked “Map of Consciousness,” now used by health professionals, university professors, government officials, and business executives worldwide. One of his fundamental concepts was that…

“we change the world not by what we say or do but as a consequence of what we have become.” (*)

The Map of Consciousness identifies the fact that the more conscious we become, the more we contribute to the harmony and unfolding of the planet. The Map of Consciousness suggests that advancing human consciousness is the most expeditious means by which humans become responsible members of the planet and step into roles that extend our capacities as human beings.

Advancing consciousness is the only means by which we can rectify the damage human beings have wrought in their adolescence as a species. In fact, advancing individual and collective consciousness is the only mechanism worthy of our truest attention.

For example, one person at 700 on the Map of Consciousness (admittedly a very high number), counterbalances the negativity of 70 million people below 200. One person at 600 (a potentially readily attainable value through CORE Resonance Training™) counteracts the negativity of 10 million below 200, one person at 500 counteracts the negativity of 750,000 below 200, and so on.

The Map identifies our priorities as a species, i.e., how we go forward, how we become in-sync with the overall whole, and how we take our rightful place as a conscious and sentient species. CORE Resonance Colonies™ is the ideal incubation environment for such rapid advancement and deployment.
    — excerpted from The Twelve Premises of CORE Resonance Colonies: for an enlightened world by J.Hamilton.

He was a renowned as a physician, author, lecturer, researcher of consciousness and trained as a psychiatrist, had the largest practice in New York. Dr. Hawkins was the Medical Director of the North Nassau Mental Health Center (1956-1980) and Director of Research at Brunswick Hospital (1968-1979) on Long Island and served as a psychiatric advisor to Catholic, Protestant, and Buddhist monasteries. In 1973, he co-authored Ortho-molecular Psychiatry with Nobel Laureate chemist Linus Pauling, initiating a new field within psychiatry.

Namasté
    J.Hamilton
    Tired

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), kfm27917 (31st July 2020), Trisher (31st July 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Sasha Alisa,⚘

Maybe some of the terms used like frequency, higher or lower are fairly confusing. I use them sometimes because I can't think of the "right word"

I'm not scientific or musically gifted but I just let my own learning develop it's own road of learning. You just have to want to find out what you might be ready to observe and take on board.

Think of when you are at a happy moment, a day everybody seems to be cooperating and things are running smoothly or some beautiful musical chords that open your heart, an innocent puppy with unconditional love looking in your eyes and you return that love.

Stop and feel in your being, it can feel like a harmonious resonance that beats, reverberates with the rest of the universe. Like breathing along with the rhythm, no resistance, perfect timing no resistance against anything. Breath with it.

Think of an event that you feel a resistance in one of your energy centres of your body or chakra's. Be aware of where you feel it, a stuck energy, anything that comes up and makes you feel uncomfortable, discordant, painful. Is there a feeling of a blocking where no flow can happen, a squeezing.

These are examples I call flowing, resonant, or in step feelings; and discordant stuck uncomfortable feelings. Being aware of them and consciously finding a way you can bring the discordant energies into a flow are key choosing where you would rather be more often.

I think there would be others on the forum that can explain much better than I can☺.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

EFO (31st July 2020), kfm27917 (31st July 2020), palehorse (31st July 2020), Trisher (31st July 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sasha Alisa (here)

I can't explain it all right now, but i probably will do tomorrow, for now i'm just going to say this

As i said before in other thread, i wish whoever reused those words had better not, because it has mislead people into thinks and thinking that actually stops the human soul spiritual growth, but that's too long to explain here so i'm just going to post a simple example before going away.

Let's take the color "white" which most people identify with pureness or wisdom, and then let's take the color black, which most people identify with darkness and evil

One could say, if you only look at color white, or at the light, then you won't be able to learn anything new, because at light, all it's in front of you, while at dark, there are mysteries to uncover. Black or white, or red, or any other color, in the end if you are blind, you're still a human with a soul but you don't know how they look like, people started talking about "light and love" based on their understanding of the world, not of the soul, it just translated to the soul after other people picked it up. But it's just the same, "i can see" "I'm awake", "I have seen the light" and so on. Too bad for the blind i guess, but not really because blind people do have ways to see, for real

How can you learn something new if everything has already been shown to you? So you need to go look into the dark spot that you have never wandered into before (which caused science and traveling and going to the moon and mars and even the internet and the web later on, and cell phones and satellites and pretty much everything these days) and not go wandering in circles while on the light, because it's all your safe zone where everything is already known, no worries no fear no new stuff, you can understand it all and there's no danger. So let's repeat the mantras for 10,000 years instead of daring to look for something new. Then you have a religion, not a search for truth

Frequencies and vibrations are not 100% related, frequencies are not high or low, frequencies are fast or slow, it goes sideways, not up and down. While it has been associated with vibration and the higher the vibration frequency goes it is assumed it's "more pure" or "high" it is not really true

An evil person still vibrates and can raise their "frequency" in ways that makes him more "evil", raising or lowering "frequencies" has nothing to do with ascension, in fact, but i'll get to that later

A nice person is only nice from the point of view of other person who understands in a certain way, what "nice" means. So frequencies, as a musical instrument vibrating or a machine doing noises at certain intervals (what frequency really means) has nothing to do with spirituality, it has to do with what the receiving person feels or understands about the vibrations, it's a perception thing

A machine running and making a small noise every 5 seconds it's still vibrating and following a frequency (at which times it makes that small noise) and it has nothing to do with spirituality, a plane is vibrating and following a frequency you can clearly hear, and still not spirituality because a plane is not a living being with a soul

I'm not sure if i even want to say all the things i could say, please don't take this as insult or ways to try to go against you, is just not that at all. I find it hard to explain without people thinking i'm trying to take them down, or insult them, but that's not insult or ways to try to go against you, is just not that at all. I find it hard to explainreally true at all

I need to think but if you would like to allow me explain more please let me know, i'm just going to not do that on my own because i don't want to force myself into you guys, and because i can see how most of what i can say will not be cool with most people who have spent lots of times following specific trends or roads in life. And i don't promise anything but truth as far as i can see it, and nothing more (my truth is mine and yours is yours, i'm just showing my point of view)

I can say this however, and people who know about this aspect of nature will know this is true

A "demon" has a faster frequency (higher in the new age vocabulary) than most humans, why? He's not human, "raising" (speeding up your frequency so you match other dimension or phase of existence) only means you are trying to reach another level where you can speed up enough to "see/match" what previously was going way too fast for your human eyes (perception). Demons are angels still, just not the "white" ones, so that's why they can influence and affect human life, you need to understand that aspect of life and nature before moving forward, see? And that's part of why most people immediately reject these words.

So, if you reach the same speed as "them", you can look at them in their real form, not just some random blur as before, because you have reached the same "frequency" or "speed" they exist in

If you raise your frequency, the way most people think it works, the first thing you will find are demons Demons who looks beautiful and pure, because they are (angels) in levels, there are several "pureness" levels
    Thank you for sharing this Sasha Alisa. You have introduced many points here but I will start with one that I too have come across and been very surprised by. That is the seemingly high vibration of Beings that have no good intent for us and who divert and entangle us as we try to surface into our true selves. My experience has shown me that these Beings are higher in vibration than a quite a large number of the population. This was a steep learning curve for me. However I found that none of these Beings resonate with heart energies or unconditional love. They have a limit to which they can go in vibration and to escape them we have to go higher and higher. This is not complicated. Coming from the heart is simplicity itself. Being kindness is also simple. I found that the defining link of escaping these Beings was to open the heart, still the mind and stay as present as possible and only do work energetically from and with Source. There are no fake Beings in Source. This also involved clearing out old belief systems. That included all New Age thinking. All of it. It really was just a stepping stone. To mention just a small part of it that holds us down and traps us are symbols.. any. We have far more innate power than any symbol. If you happen to use any of these systems that use symbols then I ask you to test it for yourself. First ask for the energy (name it) between the hands. Feel it. Then let it go. Now ask for your highest and purest energy between the hands and compare them for yourself. It is almost like we have had a glass barrier which we endlessly tried to escape and then stopped. Then it was removed and we still do not escape. The matrix is the glass sheet that has been removed. It is a very individual process to step beyond it.

There is now a much greater opportunity to shift with the change. All those that have broken through and out of the manipulation of the Matrix have made a shining path that is glowing in the dark

Trisher
    Last edited by Trisher; 31st July 2020 at 14:34.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Ben (4th November 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), kfm27917 (31st July 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)

I'm not sure if i even want to say all the things i could say, please don't take this as insult or ways to try to go against you, is just not that at all. I find it hard to explain without people thinking i'm trying to take them down, or insult them, but that's not insult or ways to try to go against you, is just not that at all. I find it hard to explainreally true at all

Thank you for sharing this Sasha Alisa. You have introduced many points here but I will start with one that I too have come across and been very surprised by. That is the seemingly high vibration of Beings that have no good intent for us and who divert and entangle us as we try to surface into our true selves. My experience has shown me that these Beings are higher in vibration than a quite a large number of the population. This was a steep learning curve for me. However I found that none of these Beings resonate with heart energies or unconditional love. They have a limit to which they can go in vibration and to escape them we have to go higher and higher. This is not complicated. Coming from the heart is simplicity itself. Being kindness is also simple. I found that the defining link of escaping these Beings was to open the heart, still the mind and stay as present as possible. This also involved clearing out old belief systems. That included all New Age thinking. All of it. It really was just a stepping stone. To mention just a small part of it that holds us down and traps us are symbols.. any. We have far more innate power than any symbol. If you happen to use any of these systems that use symbols then I ask you to test it for yourself. First ask for the energy (name it) between the hands. Feel it. Then let it go. Now ask for your highest and purest energy between the hands and compare them for yourself. It is almost like we have had a glass barrier which we endlessly tried to escape and then stopped. Then it was removed and we still do not escape. The matrix is the glass sheet that has been removed. It is a very individual process to step beyond it.

There is now a much greater opportunity to shift with the change. All those that have broken through and out of the manipulation of the Matrix have made a shining path that is glowing in the dark

Trisher
    Of course, you can escape that limit they can't, but in order to do that, you need to understand how it works, so you don't get mislead into thinking that you are going up when in reality you need to go a different direction, because there was no up or down. And while you think you are going up, you are in fact filling your mind and soul with explanations, instead of realizations
    Quote This also involved clearing out old belief systems. That included all New Age thinking. All of it
    Yes indeed, but that's why i have an issue with those words, because those words, cause thoughts and feelings and lead to a path, very far away from the truth, and sometimes, there's no turning point back

Quote It really was just a stepping stone.
    If you look around, for most people it IS the truth and only way, it's not just a stepping stone, it has become a new religion, sacred and immutable, any reasoning against that means the person criticizing is desecrating it, and again that's the same as any other religion, no one can come out and say anything wrong about it because you are going to be burned at the stake, or whatever

That's how it mostly looks these days, it's just a new way to deal with the same old stuff, i want to talk about real spirituality and not being afraid to say what i "think i know" but mostly what i get is people spiting on my face or slapping me out of my arrogance for thinking i know or think more than i should lol

Anyway, the actual end of it is that no one really knows for sure, but the difference must be that if presented with some thoughts, those must be considered in full, not rejected or dismissed with lots of workaround sentences that only validate what the other person thinks without they ever thinking of the posibilities. That road leads to fundamentalism, which is very bad

I rejected all kind of symbolism way back, it was not meant for me, i asked too many questions. i demanded for too many answers. And i was rejected from church because of that, i was no sheep to be taken by any shepherd, i build my own road back home. IT did not take well with some people, so i just went away from that path
    Tired

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), Trisher (31st July 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Sr, i just one to point one thing out, but before that i want to apologize if i sound conflictive or just constantly denier, is not that really, i'm just searching for the truth and i was made in a way that i deconstruct things in such a way that i find things i need to ask to figure out how "it works"

Said that, i just would want to know about those numbers, because
    "one person at 700 on the Map of Consciousness (admittedly a very high number), counterbalances the negativity of 70 million people below 200"

How it was really measured?

Did a fast reading on the site you linked and found it very interesting, going to find his books on kindle in a bit (hoping those were published as ebooks), i just wanted to know if you have figured that one aspect out because it would be very interesting to know before reading the books

-

Masha

Namasté
    J.Hamilton
    Apart from the fact that Hawkins was enlightened--at that level they seem to have more accurate insights.
    He had teams of people checking the figures with muscle testing -- simply the muscle goes weak with a false answer -- called kinesiology,
    some therapists use it.

Even if you dont trust the statements I think you will agree that some people have an uplifting effect on people just with a smile -- just there presence alone is uplifting.
    If you look at Mooji, listen to him on the enlightenment part of the forum --loads of videos there, im sure you will feel something good. Inside.
    see the link

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1369011
    Chris

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (4th November 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), Mashika (31st July 2020), palehorse (31st July 2020), Trisher (31st July 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 12 14 LastLast