On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Dear Sasha Alisa,⚘

Maybe some of the terms used like frequency, higher or lower are fairly confusing. I use them sometimes because I can't think of the "right word"
    The way it has been used had lead people for decades into going the wrong way about how to really grow, so you end up finding people who turned the awakening into a new religion that doesn't forgive to be more awake than the older ones, just as any other religion

What if i come with other knowledge? Other people will tell me i'm wrong because how can i know more than the elders that came up with these words and concepts. And if i explain why they were wrong, then i'm just looking to insult and mislead, and i don't know what i'm talking about. This has been my experience so far, there's no room for change in the old/new religion see?

Quote I'm not scientific or musically gifted but I just let my own learning develop it's own road of learning. You just have to want to find out what you might be ready to observe and take on board.

Think of when you are at a happy moment, a day everybody seems to be cooperating and things are running smoothly or some beautiful musical chords that open your heart, an innocent puppy with unconditional love looking in your eyes and you return that love.

Stop and feel in your being, it can feel like a harmonious resonance that beats, reverberates with the rest of the universe. Like breathing along with the rhythm, no resistance, perfect timing no resistance against anything. Breath with it.
    I am, in a way, a person that can't avoid looking at things, colors, sounds, structures and such, and have to figure out how they were made. Like sounds, i have synesthesia, i can taste sounds, and sounds also tell me what color they are, like blue, gray, this sequence is white/gray, and that note is red. And i can taste it mostly as well. It's weird but even names or how people talk to me leads me into figuring out colors and tastes, i can even taste the sadness of some people by the way they talk or even if they just get very close to me while feeling sad, it just translates into emotions in one way or another

If i'm not careful and let it all in, i may have a miserable day, just because someone next to me on the bus or the street was having a bad day, i get completely immersed into it and i can't shake it for hours, that's how it is. I still can't go open 7/11 fridges just like normal, i have to wrap my hand in my shirt or jacket or a napkin every single time :/

I could never explain really unless other people see it, see this for example, there is more than just the usual stuff that most people talk about, sometimes it even just happens in daily life and most people ignore it and keep going, it's just "the usual' for them and there's no gain or reason to figure it out

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1317722

Think of an event that you feel a resistance in one of your energy centres of your body or chakra's. Be aware of where you feel it, a stuck energy, anything that comes up and makes you feel uncomfortable, discordant, painful. Is there a feeling of a blocking where no flow can happen, a squeezing.

These are examples I call flowing, resonant, or in step feelings; and discordant stuck uncomfortable feelings. Being aware of them and consciously finding a way you can bring the discordant energies into a flow are key choosing where you would rather be more often.

I think there would be others on the forum that can explain much better than I can☺.
    The resonate thing is what i was talking about, vibrations, you can have them but everything in this world vibrates, even old floors in wooden houses vibrate and you can hear them, i have seen things that probably due to my weird stuff only make sense to me and no one else, but are true in my eyes

A feeling of uncomfortable does not necessarily means bad, it can mean you just don't understand it yet, and you may eventually then it's not bad but just something that happens. Most people feel that when facing unknown things. The nature of good and bad is perception on one end or the other. Allow me to explain a bit

Let's suppose this scenario

There are two kids on a city, one has a parent who is an important person in a company, the other is poor and has a father who is a criminal who deals with drugs and such. Both kids share the same birthday. The day of their birthday, one parent goes to work at his company, the other one at the streets, both looking to earn a life

In the afternoon, both are going back home, company father has money so he's just going happy for the birthday, drug dealer father didn't get any money, so he's going upset and sad back home. Company father stops by to get a cake for his son, drug dealer guy sees him and takes the chance to get his money to buy the cake he promised. A cop sees the situation and shots the drug dealer guy, he dies

One kid is going to get his dad home with a cake and they will embrace and the dad will give thanks to God he made it back home to see his kid. The other kid, will wait and wait and wait and his dad will never come back

Which one of those kids is on the good end? No one? Both? the kid from the dad that survived? What if it would have gone backwards and the drug dealer gets home with a cake and they all celebrate and the parent is happy and they move on, while on the other side of the city there's a completely destroyed family that will spend years trying to figure out how to keep going? It's just the same in both ends in the end, rules and laws and human perception of things doesn't mean much for the people involved, it's just inside them, but people outside will have a way to look at those events, for sure

And that's life, Yin/Yang and stuff? Life and Death, a Lion will kill you he doesn't have any feelings or regrets, he doesn't need to

Understanding the complexity of life, sometimes requires to experience the complexity of death, otherwise we can all say stuff about it but it's like talking about how the sand feels on mars when we never stepped on it, or anywhere else but this planet

Sorry, i'm not trying to be difficult, i'm just expressing my mind, i have seen so many odd stuff and things that most people don't see ever, i have a different view of some things due to that. I find that most explanations don't fit what i have seen or experienced before so i'm looking for answers, and sometimes it really gets difficult to explain my reasoning or experiences, but there's a reason for it as well

I really thought about opening another thread because i assumed this was going to lead into a separate direction than the thread's title, so i think it's better to stop now and maybe possibly continue somewhere else later
    Last edited by Mashika; 31st July 2020 at 15:08.
    Tired

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), onevoice (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), william r sanford72 (1st August 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Sasha Alisa (here)
    Thank you Sr, i just one to point one thing out, but before that i want to apologize if i sound conflictive or just constantly denier, is not that really, i'm just searching for the truth and i was made in a way that i deconstruct things in such a way that i find things i need to ask to figure out how "it works"

Said that, i just would want to know about those numbers, because
    "one person at 700 on the Map of Consciousness (admittedly a very high number), counterbalances the negativity of 70 million people below 200"

How it was really measured?

Did a fast reading on the site you linked and found it very interesting, going to find his books on kindle in a bit (hoping those were published as ebooks), i just wanted to know if you have figured that one aspect out because it would be very interesting to know before reading the books

-

Masha
    Dear Masha,

Until greybeard will possible reply to your question,I will try to reply at the same question as short and clear as I can.

For more than two years,anonymously and "subversively",I "work" in my region to change/transmute the negative energy/ies.It doesn't require meditation or certain procedure/s.Things became clearly visible on some occasion at the end of last year when and idiot hit a small size and inoffensive dog with a piece of rubber hose as an act of bravado and superiority,breaking one of her back feet.

In the moment when the idiot hit the dog,all the people that were in the area has start shouting and even cursed him for what he did.I don't want to enter in more details what happened after,only to say that under the point that I created,people reaction was different than previous years when in same circumstances the people would agree and laugh by the scene.

As per numbers we were 7 or 8 to 1 idiot.

I have other examples (even with this cv19 situation,or by ages) of how I changed human behavior,even on myself,but is not the subject.I any case also being short and without knowing to much about the map of consciousness,I always said that in these particular times in which we are living now,as much "negativity" is poured at least 10 times more "positivity" is also poured not only to annihilate it and replace it,but also to energetically improve the area of happening.

We are extremely low or better say almost out of balance regarding positive energy regarding humans and we have to work a lot to,at least,rebalance the things,if not even more.

In almost 7 years I came from level 175 to somewhere a liiiiittle below 400 with spikes a liiittle above 500.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Ben (4th November 2020), greybeard (31st July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), onevoice (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Trisher (31st July 2020), Wind (31st July 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Are we in a matrix?
    If so, what is it?
    If we are in a matrix, do we get out? If we want to get out, how do we do it?

I'm sure we are in a matrix, a multidimensional hack, preventing Gaia and humans from experiencing and downloading incredible creative informational fields to create and find new potentials and solutions.

I do want to get out, though I see it as a matter of dissolving the matrix, an outshining from grounding in high vibrations for ourselves and Gaia.

We can start grounding in those high vibes by being kind to one another, the practice of detachment and mindfulness. Gratitude being a big one to increase those vibrations.

But what do you feel?
    When you said, "Preventing Gaia" what did you meant? That Gaia is somehow limited by other beings?

Quote an outshining from grounding in high vibrations
    See my post at here:
    Quote A "demon" has a faster frequency (higher in the new age vocabulary) than most humans, why? He's not human, "raising" (speeding up your frequency so you match other dimension or phase of existence) only means you are trying to reach another level where you can speed up enough to "see/match" what previously was going way too fast for your human eyes (perception). Demons are angels still, just not the "white" ones, so that's why they can influence and affect human life, you need to understand that aspect of life and nature before moving forward, see? And that's part of why most people immediately reject these words.

So, if you reach the same speed as "them", you can look at them in their real form, not just some random blur as before, because you have reached the same "frequency" or "speed" they exist in

If you raise your frequency, the way most people think it works, the first thing you will find are demons Demons who looks beautiful and pure, because they are (angels) in levels, there are several "pureness" levels
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1369784

Higher vibrations are not the answer to your needs, but if you have a good explanation about them please explain, it would be awesome to learn about them.

As far as i have gone, vibrations and frequencies are a dead end to really "ascend" because the term itself is wrong, you never go up or down, there is no up or down, it mixes up your brain so you end up working very hard towards a goal that leads nowhere, you lose your foot and time, you don't get to open your eyes because they were focused on something that doesn't exist. And if you look for reasoning why you can't escape this "matrix", it's probably because you are trying to look up while it was on your left, or right all along, so to speak

Up/down/Raise/Ascend/Higher/lower

All those words, wire your brain to think in a specific way, so much that you can't figure out a simple other approach like going sideways, fast/slow. See?

All your life ends up in you trying to figure out how to "raise" to something that doesn't and will never exist. That's a trap
    Last edited by Mashika; 31st July 2020 at 15:20.
    Tired

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), Michi (31st July 2020), onevoice (1st August 2020), silvanelf (12th August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Thank you Sr, i just one to point one thing out, but before that i want to apologize if i sound conflictive or just constantly denier, is not that really, i'm just searching for the truth and i was made in a way that i deconstruct things in such a way that i find things i need to ask to figure out how "it works"

Said that, i just would want to know about those numbers, because
    "one person at 700 on the Map of Consciousness (admittedly a very high number), counterbalances the negativity of 70 million people below 200"

How it was really measured?

Did a fast reading on the site you linked and found it very interesting, going to find his books on kindle in a bit (hoping those were published as ebooks), i just wanted to know if you have figured that one aspect out because it would be very interesting to know before reading the books

-

Masha
    Dear Masha,

Until greybeard will possible reply to your question,I will try to reply at the same question as short and clear as I can.

For more than two years,anonymously and "subversively",I "work" in my region to change/transmute the negative energy/ies.It doesn't require meditation or certain procedure/s.Things became clearly visible on some occasion at the end of last year when and idiot hit a small size and inoffensive dog with a piece of rubber hose as an act of bravado and superiority,breaking one of her back feet.

In the moment when the idiot hit the dog,all the people that were in the area has start shouting and even cursed him for what he did.I don't want to enter in more details what happened after,only to say that under the point that I created,people reaction was different than previous years when in same circumstances the people would agree and laugh by the scene.

As per numbers we were 7 or 8 to 1 idiot.

I have other examples (even with this cv19 situation,or by ages) of how I changed human behavior,even on myself,but is not the subject.I any case also being short and without knowing to much about the map of consciousness,I always said that in these particular times in which we are living now,as much "negativity" is poured at least 10 times more "positivity" is also poured not only to annihilate it and replace it,but also to energetically improve the area of happening.

We are extremely low or better say almost out of balance regarding positive energy regarding humans and we have to work a lot to,at least,rebalance the things,if not even more.

In almost 7 years I came from level 175 to somewhere a liiiiittle below 400 with spikes a liiittle above 500.
    However you still working under a framework based on human qualities, what makes something good and what makes something bad? Human perception of those things

In the general nature of the universe and creation, human perception or right or assumptions about how things must be, or what means to be negative or positive, is meaningless

Example: A plane may crash if you don't take care of the engines correctly, or to make sure that if a rock goes inside it won't explode

Some people: If we keep the tracks clean it won't happen
    Other people: Let's add a second input just for take off so that the main engine is closed while taking off, it will save the pilots life's in the extreme case

Positive: "Yes, but It probably won't happen, we're good"
    Negative : "Yes but it doesn't matter, let's do it anyway"

If we all work inside the accepted framework which our human bodies allow to perceive, we are lost

Going to sleep now <3

Thanks for your answer, i wish i had more time to talk about this, but i think we went way off topic now Mostly because of me, i'm sorry

Spasibo
    Tired

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Hawkins explained the seeming world off opposites.
    As an example.
    A thermometer measures temperature.
    Extreem heat going down to lack of heat.
    Same with love --unconditional going down in degrees of love to absence of love.
    His map of consciousness is based on degrees of spirituality.
    Divine energy ---the same in everything but in varying degrees till a lack of divine energy.

Give him his due he simplified what seems complex.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (31st July 2020), Ben (4th November 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Trisher (31st July 2020), Wind (1st August 2020), Zirconian (31st July 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Thought about trying to unpack a bit the vibration and frequency concepts here

Let’s say you are vibrating at some frequency. Just for quick explanation we use some fake small numbers, we humans vibrate 5 times per second, but part of the Matrix simulation that takes care of directing/affecting our perception vibrates 10 times per second (faster than us) Every time we vibrate, the simulator already went away so you never able to see it, even if it’s happening right in front of you, because the vibration intervals do not match

The Matrix vibrates while we are resting, then we vibrate when the Matrix is resting (in between frequency intervals). So all sorts of things could be happening right in front of our “eyes” that we just can’t see because we are on a different vibrating frequency

Increasing or raising your vibration means you make your vibration stronger, but it still doesn’t change the interval at which you vibrate, you will just vibrate stronger, 5 times per second. However speeding up your frequency interval (from 5 to 10 vibrations per second) and make it match so that when you vibrate, the Matrix is also vibrating, suddenly would cause you to see the Matrix simulator running in front of you

So the trap with raising/lowering vibrations and frequencies, is that people are trying to vibrate stronger, on in a more pure way (more controlled and in harmony, like a good musical note) but they are still running at the same speed, they have not speed up they frequency, they just perfected the vibration of their body so that it is more beautiful. We are still the same note, only it is more balanced and perfected, but we won’t be able to match the Matrix vibrating frequency so we’ll never escape it. Another trap is thinking that just by increasing your frequency you can escape it, it's not really true because if you think about it, the problem is not just how fast your vibration cycles are, but that it has to match the vibration of the Matrix, otherwise you would be going fast but still unable to 'see' if you go 1000 faster but 'sleep' at the time the Matrix is awake, it would not change anything at all

This is what i mean, we may send all our lives trying to perfect our vibration or make it stronger, it won’t moves us one centimeter closer to identifying or escaping the Matrix

But if you understood how to control when the vibration cycles start/end, instead of increasing your vibration strength or speed, then you would be able to see the Matrix working in front of you and even possibly reach and affect it. 

The problem i see is that a lot of people think of frequencies as vibration itself, which is not at all, so they dedicate years to perfect that without noticing they are not doing much other than sounding better over time, but not changing the note at all (not increasing the frequency rate)

This is like Binaural beats, except there are other aspects involved, not just sound vibrations, it would have to be way more complex than that in the end. But just as with binaural beats, the combination of two tones running at different but close frequencies generates a third sound, (or the matrix simulation we see?)

How to identify if we are on the Matrix? We would have to first figure out these kind of details and find a way to test them out, so we can understand it at some level. All i can say is that applying some practices without understanding how it works at least at some basic level can even makes us more harm than good in the end (the perception that we are doing something for us while really not changing things much beyond what we perceive inside the simulation, or how do we feel/experience it)

I know this is not a perfect explanation, apologies for that. Just hope i was able to clarify a bit what i was trying to explain about why raising/lowering vibrations or “frequencies“ may just not be how you can effect change the way it is described most times

-

Masha
    Tired

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), onevoice (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), william r sanford72 (1st August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

how to control when the vibration cycles start/end, instead of increasing your vibration strength or speed, then you would be able to see the Matrix working in front of you and even possibly reach and affect it.
    I read your posts and think that you make sense.... can you explain more here?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), Mashika (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    how to control when the vibration cycles start/end, instead of increasing your vibration strength or speed, then you would be able to see the Matrix working in front of you and even possibly reach and affect it.
    I read your posts and think that you make sense.... can you explain more here?

Hi, thanks, i'm still trying to form a better more coherent set of ideas around that, that's why it's kind of all over the place but just wanted to put it out here in case someone found it valuable or can add to it

Basically what i mean is that increasing/decreasing vibrations on it's own doesn't mean much if we are not in sync, so if we able to be on our "awake" cycle at the same time the Matrix is, then we could identify how it works, and 'see' it, not all the times if the matrix has a faster frequency, but there would be at least a few 'awake' times when both the Matrix and the human would be awake, and at that point a human could change something on the simulation

For example, a state machine works like this

There is an object that will be modified, in several steps, these steps happen at intervals

Let's use a coffee mug as example:

Step 1: Coffee mug is on a table
    Step 2: A hand moves it a bit to the edge
    Step 3: Previous state was coffee mug was on the edge, the hand pushes again
    Step 4: The coffee mug is on the air, falling down
    Step 5: The coffee mug is on the air, falling down
    Step 6: The coffee mug is on the air, falling down
    Step 7: The coffee mug has touched the floor
    Step 8: Coffee mug is broken

That's what we would see, in a basic level, right?

Then the Matrix would actually do this

Step 1: Coffee mug is on a table
    1.1 Matrix displays a sitting coffee mug on a table
    Step 2: A hand moves it a bit to the edge
    2.1 Redraw the state of the coffee mug so that it’s closer to the edge
    3.1 Redraw coffee mug so that it is displayed in the air
    Step 4: The coffee mug is on the air, show it floating and falling because physic rules says gravity will cause that
    4.1 Display the coffee mug falling down, at x position
    Step 5: The coffee mug is on the air, show it floating and falling because physic rules says gravity will cause that
    5.1 Display the coffee mug falling down, at x + 1 position
    Step 6: The coffee mug is on the air, show it floating and falling because physic rules says gravity will cause that
    6.1 Display the coffee mug falling down, at x + 2 position
    Step 7: The coffee mug hits has touched the floor
    7.1 Redraw the coffee mug in pieces, apply physics rules to all the pieces (this causes other state machine to run for every piece as they have to be drawn moving across the floor and in the air)

The Matrix is running at every x.1 step, at the time we are ‘sleeping’ so we never see these actions applied and when we wake up, we just see the coffee mug is reaching the floor, as we expect but we never see the Matrix doing all that work to replace it or displaying it broken in the end

But if we could match some of our awake times with the awake times of the Matrix where it is doing that hidden work, then we could possibly do something like this
    3.1 Redraw coffee mug so that it is displayed in the air
    3.1.1 Erase the coffee mug from the air and display it again on the table << HUMAN modified the Matrix

Would the Matrix now? If we do this just as soon as the Matrix goes into its ‘sleep’ state? The next time the Matrix wakes up the mug won’t be in the air, or we will have two mugs, one in the air at a lower position (step 4) and a new one on the table because we moved it back while the Matrix was sleeping

So it would not matter if our frequency is crazy high or fast, because if we can't match those sleep/awake cycles at least a few times, then we will never see steps x.1 and can't escape the simulation ever, we are just spinning faster and harder, but missing every single chance to do anything about it

This is just one aspect of how a simulation would work, of course very basic example

What we don't have is a way to test this
    Tired

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), onevoice (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,414 times in 1,572 posts

When we say Up, Down, Left, Right, Strong, Weak, Higher, Lower we mean opposite directions and a space for visualization, we somehow have to visualize it from the abstract, hence we create the space as our brain visualize it to give a better picture to a dialog or group discussion, otherwise no one would understand what we are talking about, mathematicians and physicists use formulas which is not accessible to everyone, take a look how a vector works in computer programming, if it is stored in memory, it is sequential memory allocation there is no tridimensional array for example, it is just a visualization (display output) of it that is in 3D form, because our brain absorbs it in a much easier way.

In Buddhist meditation, different schools/branches use different techniques in order to meditate, in Mahāyāna for example, they use images, odors and sounds (certain frequencies) in order to "trick" the brain into a meditative state, in Theravada there is nothing but your breath (in and out) to meditate upon and here is where it differs from all the rest meditation techniques, it is all abstract (raw) instead of peaceful images of Buddha, pungent odors or sounds!

I do not know exactly what to say about it, but to bring something abstract into picture, we have to use this properties as I said before, if there is another way to do it, please let me know, my mind is all open to learn.

Thank you all for keep posting.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    When we say Up, Down, Left, Right, Strong, Weak, Higher, Lower we mean opposite directions and a space for visualization, we somehow have to visualize it from the abstract, hence we create the space as our brain visualize it to give a better picture to a dialog or group discussion, otherwise no one would understand what we are talking about, mathematicians and physicists use formulas which is not accessible to everyone, take a look how a vector works in computer programming, if it is stored in memory, it is sequential memory allocation there is no tridimensional array for example, it is just a visualization (display output) of it that is in 3D form, because our brain absorbs it in a much easier way.

In Buddhist meditation, different schools/branches use different techniques in order to meditate, in Mahāyāna for example, they use images, odors and sounds (certain frequencies) in order to "trick" the brain into a meditative state, in Theravada there is nothing but your breath (in and out) to meditate upon and here is where it differs from all the rest meditation techniques, it is all abstract (raw) instead of peaceful images of Buddha, pungent odors or sounds!

I do not know exactly what to say about it, but to bring something abstract into picture, we have to use this properties as I said before, if there is another way to do it, please let me know, my mind is all open to learn.

The problem with abstraction is that we may be abstracting the wrong thing, because we don't understand it at least at a basic level

Just like someone saying "press this button or use this key to start the car engine", the car engine runs, but you don't know how or why, it has been abstracted in a way that you know an engine works by putting some kind of fuel into it and then you press or switch a key and it starts running

But someone had to figure out the low level stuff, and just in the same way, if we only care to learn the high level top down view, we will never be able to modify or fix the engine, we just know how to use it. Someone else knows the inner/lower details and they keep figuring how to change it or improve it

Abstractions only work because someone else knows inner workings, you can't abstract something to explain to others if you don't understand the concepts behind the abstraction

At this point, we hear a lot of talk about raising frequencies and vibrations, but no one could explain how it really works beyond more levels of abstraction, until they run out of answers very soon, if the answer to how something that has been abstracted is another abstraction, then there is no real answer

Have you ever played the game of "Why?", it's very simple, kind of goes like this

- Why do planes flight?
    - Because they have wings and engine
    - Why?
    - Because the wings have a certain form that allow for lift of the plane's body
    - Why?
    - Because engineers figured out what form was needed to support the heavy body
    - Why?
    - Because they experimented and found the math behind it
    - Why?
    - Because they needed/wanted to make something fly
    - Why?

And so on until you get to the very basics

However if it goes like this

- Why do planes flight?
    - Because the engine pushes the plane into the air
    - Why?
    - Because someone knows how to make it
    - Why?
    - Because that's their job
    - Why?
    - Because someone hired them
    - Why?
    - Because someone wants to sell planes and we need them to travel

You never ever get to the real answers

And just like i was saying before, if people focus on those aspects, like "raise your vibration" and they don't really know "Why" or "How" they just repeat something they think will help them become better and such, but they don't really know if that's true or the reasoning behind it

We need to have at least some basic knowledge about the how and why, before we abstract something, otherwise we just lead a life that constantly moves away from the truth and into other aspects like considering some things sacred and impossible to understand, but sacred still, and immutable as a final truth

If we did that, then we would still be riding horses and walking, because objects heavier than air cannot fly, no one knew why, but it was "knowledge" and abstracted in that single sentence basically, you don't need to know the inner details, you just need to know that "fact" because it's obvious.

History is full of similar cases, people tend to build abstractions to make it easy to understand things, but it doesn't mean the abstraction is built on top of something that is truth or correct. It's just that now we have bigger abstractions because everything is way more complex than back then
    Tired

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), silvanelf (12th August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Thank you Pale horse and all others who have tried to post that impossible to describe with words "space". Words are pointers only. It has been said in many ways here. A still mind. No words. No analysing. No thoughts. Being. Meditative space. No thinking. Open heart. Resonance. Connection to all that is. I could go on but won't.

If you analyse the words that are pointing in the direction of how to be still and not to think and try to understand them then you have completely missed the point. It is in the doing of it. Being still, not thinking. It is in doing it that you discover that feeling, that connection. If your thinking mind will not let you sit still and wants to know the whys and the wherefores then that's where techniques to still it come in. Its impossible for your mind to come in and achieve stillness. There absolutely are no words to describe that "space" that is achieved through that connection to all that is even though I am using words.

To analyse and interpret is to get further away from Source, All that is etc and more embedded in the matrix. Thinking blocks because it is the egoic mind that tries to grab on to and control "No mind". It will not let go easily. Stilling the thinking, meditating etc is the doorway out. It is ancient and nothing new at all. Many many words have been used endlessly to describe the impossible to describe. Just choose that which suits you. None of it matters except the Doing and Being of it.
    Once in that space the analytical mind is left behind but in its place you will find something far more than you thought possible. Your own truth/source will emerge. An intelligence will flow and deep understanding will continue to ripen and flourish. You will not be searching but finding.

Trisher

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), greybeard (1st August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), Mashika (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Reading great posts and contributions

Palehorse: I find mindfulness a useful practice to calm the mind. The practice helps me detach and become more of an observer of life than a reactor. I'd rather feel peaceable and emit this thought (energy) field than reactionary. (though I do have my moments). It's a great life tool to BE in this matrix.

As part of many life tools, it is used in cognitive behavioural therapy and acceptance commitment therapy to aid people with anxiety/depression.

For me, the practice allows the mind in the heart to arise. Potentials and solutions can appear in this space.

I too love fractal pictures, particularly ones from nature, a clue to the nature of things?

Cracking the code of this matrix, to me is through source.

Trisher; I too feel that the question needs to be asked as to how long is humanity going to keep treading the same path? We've worn such a groove in this long playing record.
    The painterdoug stated that there is more evidence for past lives than for a matrix. I agree.

However, from past life work, I have observed we are in an ever constant cycle of repeated themes. the scenery changes over the millennia but the themes remain. Surely we can change this. Haven't we seen enough of the same picture?

EFO, I love a good sci fi film and I'm halfway through the short film you posted.

Sacha, your posts are most welcome and you make very good points and observations.

Enjoying learning about Dr Hawkins. Thanks Greybeard.
    Harmony thanks for your contributions.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), Mashika (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), william r sanford72 (1st August 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,757 times in 2,615 posts

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00210016-5.pdf

Hi, I think this link above is a must read for helping to understand how brain frequencies might be playing a part in our observation of our surroundings, possibly matrix. Don't be put off by the CIA heading, it has some very interesting studies that may shine a light on questions you might have.

I'm only half way through and I'm really getting alot out of it. Member, Tamara Torres, put this document up, thank you, and you may have missed it in The Anglo Saxon Mission thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?355-The-Anglo-Saxon-
    Mission&p=1368320&viewfull=1#post1368320

"This is occuring at a very long wavelength of about 40,000 km, or just about the perimeter of the planet. In other words, the signal from the movement of our bodies will travel around the world in about one seventh of a second through the electrostatic field in which we are imbedded. Such a long wavelength knows no obstacles, and its strength does not attenuate much over large distances. Naturally it will go through just about anything: metal, concrete water, and the fields making up our bodies. It is the medium for conveying a telepathic signal."

"As the body....Thus, the same process which moves the brain into focused coherence at steadily higher levels of frequency and amplitude so as to entrain analgous frequencies in the universe for data collection also promotes enhancement of bodily energy levels to a point adequate to permit the subject to experience an out of body movement when he is ready ...In addition, by resonating with the earth's electromagnetic sphere the human body creates a surprisingly powerful carrier wave to assist the mind in communication activity with other human minds similarly tuned."

There is way too many interesting phenomenons to mention.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

EFO (2nd August 2020), Mashika (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)

Thank you Pale horse and all others who have tried to post that impossible to describe with words "space". Words are pointers only. It has been said in many ways here. A still mind. No words. No analysing. No thoughts. Being. Meditative space. No thinking. Open heart. Resonance. Connection to all that is. I could go on but won't.

If you analyse the words that are pointing in the direction of how to be still and not to think and try to understand them then you have completely missed the point. It is in the doing of it. Being still, not thinking. It is in doing it that you discover that feeling, that connection. If your thinking mind will not let you sit still and wants to know the whys and the wherefores then that's where techniques to still it come in. Its impossible for your mind to come in and achieve stillness. There absolutely are no words to describe that "space" that is achieved through that connection to all that is even though I am using words.
    Quote To analyse and interpret is to get further away from Source
    See this is a problem with what follows next, to understand is not to reject, or to drive yourself away from what you are trying to understand, it can actually get you closer, see my next comment after this other quote below

Quote All that is etc and more embedded in the matrix. Thinking blocks because it is the egoic mind that tries to grab on to and control "No mind". It will not let go easily. Stilling the thinking, meditating etc is the doorway out. It is ancient and nothing new at all. Many many words have been used endlessly to describe the impossible to describe. Just choose that which suits you. None of it matters except the Doing and Being of it.
    Once in that space the analytical mind is left behind but in its place you will find something far more than you thought possible. Your own truth/source will emerge. An intelligence will flow and deep understanding will continue to ripen and flourish. You will not be searching but finding.

Trisher
    Meditation requires to understand several things inside you, and outside you, so that you can understand how and why you need to meditate, it just doesn't happen by just sitting there doing nothing at all, you have to place your mind in a specific state, your body and your heart and everything around you goes into that state where you are "still and calmed", then you can really get something out of meditation. All of this happens because you have learned something about you, that thing you learned, didn't just appear one day, you had to search for that state, inside/outside but you had to search for it at some point. We can't just look back and say "i was here all this time", because yes you were but you did not know how to see it until you searched for it

And this goes against

Quote You will not be searching but finding
    Because you can find that you need to search, and you can search for things you need to find, in order for you to not search but contemplate

Quote None of it matters except the Doing and Being of it
    In order to Doing and Being, you started searching in life at some point, it lead to this understanding

Learning more is not wrong, how you use that learning or knowledge is what may lead into "Thinking blocks because it is the egoic mind that tries to grab on to and control"

Because learning itself and contemplating things, doesn't lead into the urge to control, but rather it just leads into being a part of what's around you, you can become a part of it if you understand and feel it, otherwise you are looking from the outside, treating it as something sacred that you can't grasp, that's basically accepting you won't move towards being a part of it, but just accepting it's beyond you.

Nothing is beyond us, we are part of it all, we just need to "see it" and then understand more about it and appreciate it for what it really is, not what we assume it to be from far away

I cannot explain myself as well as you, but i think at least i may have provided some points here, but i would like if you don't mind, to hear more about your resoning

I'm not trying to control it, control is enforcing things, i'm trying to understand and be a part of, that situation allows you to control things somehow, but is not a requirement or needed at all, only some people look for knowledge with the purpose of control, other's do for the purpose of unity with the universe
    Tired

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (2nd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)

Quote To analyse and interpret is to get further away from Source
    See this is a problem with what follows next, to understand is not to reject, or to drive yourself away from what you are trying to understand, it can actually get you closer, see my next comment after this other quote below

Quote All that is etc and more embedded in the matrix. Thinking blocks because it is the egoic mind that tries to grab on to and control "No mind". It will not let go easily. Stilling the thinking, meditating etc is the doorway out. It is ancient and nothing new at all. Many many words have been used endlessly to describe the impossible to describe. Just choose that which suits you. None of it matters except the Doing and Being of it.

Trisher
    Meditation requires to understand several things inside you, and outside you, so that you can understand how and why you need to meditate, it just doesn't happen by just sitting there doing nothing at all, you have to place your mind in a specific state, your body and your heart and everything around you goes into that state where you are "still and calmed", then you can really get something out of meditation. All of this happens because you have learned something about you, that thing you learned, didn't just appear one day, you had to search for that state, inside/outside but you had to search for it at some point. We can't just look back and say "i was here all this time", because yes you were but you did not know how to see it until you searched for it

And this goes against

Quote You will not be searching but finding
    Because you can find that you need to search, and you can search for things you need to find, in order for you to not search but contemplate

Quote None of it matters except the Doing and Being of it
    In order to Doing and Being, you started searching in life at some point, it lead to this understanding

Learning more is not wrong, how you use that learning or knowledge is what may lead into "Thinking blocks because it is the egoic mind that tries to grab on to and control"

Because learning itself and contemplating things, doesn't lead into the urge to control, but rather it just leads into being a part of what's around you, you can become a part of it if you understand and feel it, otherwise you are looking from the outside, treating it as something sacred that you can't grasp, that's basically accepting you won't move towards being a part of it, but just accepting it's beyond you.

Nothing is beyond us, we are part of it all, we just need to "see it" and then understand more about it and appreciate it for what it really is, not what we assume it to be from far away

I cannot explain myself as well as you, but i think at least i may have provided some points here, but i would like if you don't mind, to hear more about your resoning

I'm not trying to control it, control is enforcing things, i'm trying to understand and be a part of, that situation allows you to control things somehow, but is not a requirement or needed at all, only some people look for knowledge with the purpose of control, other's do for the purpose of unity with the universe
    As i continually say, please don't think i'm trying to offend or insult, or being difficult, i'm just having some trouble trying to truly express what i mean <3

Maybe, my word salad can be easily explained by this

"We can not sit still and contemplate, something we cannot see at all"
    Last edited by Mashika; 1st August 2020 at 08:51.
    Tired

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (2nd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

"Maybe, my word salad can be easily explained by this

"We can not sit still and contemplate, something we cannot see at all"

Thank you Sasha..you will not see it until you do sit still..that is the paradox. If your mind wants to constantly involve itself then it will stop you. No thinking whatsoever and no analysing. You are not contemplating but stilling the mind. If your mind wants in on the action and wants to understand things then that's not it and all you will find is yet more questions. Its not about engaging the mind but disengaging it. It is much more about engaging the heart.

Trisher

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree with many posts that nobody truly knows what this matrix is and with those that agree it does exist, there is disagreement as to how to describe it.

Words have many meanings to different people,we also have our own perceptions and experiences that we bring to the table. It's not easy to describe what we feel particularly with regards to the concept of a matrix.

How do we find the truth of things? Difficult and there are many ways. Science being one and when science is combined with spirituality, it is a powerful contributor to truth.

For me, day to day, I use inner dowsing as a tool for truth.

I can only use it effectively when I'm out of EMF's as the EMF fields clamp my heart centre, lower my kundalini, saturate my third eye and disturb my pineal.

In a state of mind in the heart, openness, calling in source to go within in a pure state. I feel for the truth of things.

For example, before I read a book, I may want to understand how much the book resonates to a source truth. I feel my body responses. If my heart centre feels expanded and a fire has been lit and I can feel my life-force expand and there is upliftment. Then I'll proceed to read the book and consider it may hold a truth from source.

I have let go of every "new age" book following this method. In fact, I have questioned every belief I have. Most beliefs I held were not true.

For this tool to be effective, you really have to be in a centred space and be able to discriminate between your heart space filled with life-force and when it is flattened or suppressed.

From inner dowsing, I have concluded (and I'm open to being wrong....but I'm posting it has a possibility of truth), that our experience has been hacked in around about 20 -21 dimensional (information/consciousness fields). Above that ( deeper within) are source (pure) informational fields. You could also say we are hacked at 20 21 dimensions within us. For as you start releasing the hack, the outer reflection of within, your auric (human energy fields) start to disappear, reflecting a change within. You start to feel like a black hole.

From this space you can access more source fields within.

I say this to reply to Sacha Alisa's excellent points about vibration. This may explain why it appears that raising vibrations you may still experience a negative (not of love/ deceptive intent) being. I'm not judging just describing.

From my experience, these beings do hack into our energy fields. I'm alert to this, as I like my energy fields not to be influenced covertly and to be as I choose.
    As my choice is to keep revealing source within not to be disrupted or supressed.

Personally, I would like to see a different macro (overall/average) picture, to the one that currently presents. One where humanity is working with these source information fields to create wondrous, uplifting, harmonious pictures for us all to delight and experience. Where source solutions are used in confidence to anything that might appear to disturb this harmony.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), onevoice (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Harmony,

You have reminded me to also post this for consideration.

Nature,(Gaia) from what myself and others feel (I can only post from my experience, I post with the intent of discussion), is releasing or dissolving suppressive energy fields, though EMF's from masts can still be problematic.

Seems Gaia, as a consciousness is outshining suppression. Source fields are held in nature. (Gaia Source within) and we can access this in a clear heart space.

Gaia seems to be able to now further support our human energy fields with this outshining.

The EMF's from weather technology are flattening this outshining from time to time but Gaia for the first time, in a long time seems to continue to shine during this flattening.

Gaia's source informational fields are a great tool to use to feel source potentials and solutions when we can be in resonance with them.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Ben (6th November 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Harmony,

You have reminded me to also post this for consideration.

Nature,(Gaia) from what myself and others feel (I can only post from my experience, I post with the intent of discussion), is releasing or dissolving suppressive energy fields, though EMF's from masts can still be problematic.

Seems Gaia, as a consciousness is outshining suppression. Source fields are held in nature. (Gaia Source within) and we can access this in a clear heart space.

Gaia seems to be able to now further support our human energy fields with this outshining.

The EMF's from weather technology are flattening this outshining from time to time but Gaia for the first time, in a long time seems to continue to shine during this flattening.

Gaia's source informational fields are a great tool to use to feel source potentials and solutions when we can be in resonance with them.
    Yesterday, out in the woods, I felt this sudden upliftment and totality of Being. Gaia is responsive to our focus. What you term "outshining" Zirconian is a lovely descriptive word of the feeling I get in Nature.

Trisher

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

"The soul is undergoing a dream from which it must awake. This dream represents our association and identification with the world. The fact that it is described as being a dream means that whatever is in it has to be false. Nothing in a dream can be true. Waking up from that dream is the ultimate goal, Self-realization." -- The main theme of "Yoga Vasistha"

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Alanantic For This Post:

Anka (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (2nd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), greybeard (1st August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), onevoice (1st August 2020), palehorse (1st August 2020), Trisher (1st August 2020), Wind (1st August 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast