Thread: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    For example, the frequencies of 5G can be attenuated. Any artificial frequencies, even other humans and there unwanted frequencies, Military intents can be attenuated. The tools are there to act on.

Zirconian

“If we want to get out, how do we do it?”

It is possible to “get out” of the MATRIX and there are tools that provide the dynamics that can create new realitie(s) if one wishes. The foundation for this approach needs to be understood first before any one can apply tools for this task. This post is only a brief one as the information required is so extensive in order to be able to achieve the act. If you have an attitude of escapism from the MATRIX then you haven’t understood the relationship that is required first that is within a larger realities of the universe. I’m only speaking here in the third person
    Hi aoibhghaire,

With above quote you touch a sensitive part of me.I'm working with Slim Spurling's tensor ring and devices and even develop new "devices" based on these rings,altering and changing reality and/or transmuting energies,so if you are kind please tell,us as many as you can,what are these tools?Many thanks.

Furthermore,please develop punctually your entire post,of course in your spare time...I'm truly interested in your knowledge.Thanks again.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (2nd August 2020), aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), Delight (2nd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), palehorse (3rd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Taken awhile to read all the replies. Interesting perspectives and questions.

To truly know something then you have had to have an experience and it would need to be profound. Then you could say you come from a place of knowing rather than a a place of beliefs.

I strongly suspect humanity is experiencing, on this dimension of awareness, a reality that is suppressing, distracting and manipulating, to prevent humanity from achieving their full potentials and creating a world that creates, experiences & shares through the heart (or mind in the heart) rather than just the mind (which is easily manipulated). I call this suppressed and manipulated state, the matrix (from the film, as surprisingly, for me. it holds truths).

Why do I strongly suspect? Well I've (humbly) had experiences to arrive to the aforementioned conclusions.

So do I describe, my experiences? To describe personal experiences on a site such as this, I feel, needs to come from the right motivation and intent. I share to aid whoever wishes to read the post,clarity on my perspective and why I have it.
    Quote About 10 years ago a very passionate group (and I honour that group), who had been dedicated to clearing their programs (ego) got together to experience source (or you could say an enlightened state) to walk with it every day, here on earth and.....well, source just responded.

Over about 2 years, the group received what can only be described as downloads of consciousness that seemed to synchnonistically reveal truths about reality. Experiences were; kundalini rising, the human energy field changing, in that the energetic layers of the human energy field started to disappear (which was easy to check if you are used to feeling them), eventually, it felt that you were a black hole, nature felt like bliss, (in fact most things felt like bliss), creativity was at a high and there was a sense of adventure.....what would the next day bring?
    Hi, i have a few questions if you don't mind, please expand on these statements, i would like to know how all that has been said here on this thread relates to what you said on your post

What would that group be?

What is the way they go about when clearing their programs (ego) as you said?

Are you part of that group?

How did this event happened, 2 years ago? Was it planned, was there a conscious effort to communicate as a group? If so, was there some ritual or kind of procedure to provoke it?

How do you know it was "source" and not something else replying back?

"what would the next day bring?" What happened later on? Did the connection close? Since you are asking here about the Matrix and how to escape it, can i assume you did not get answers about those questions at all? What kind of information you got that made you consider the matrix, but not to have solid theories around it? It seems as if you had not received much, if any information about it through that experience

Quote However, in EMF's around WIFI, masts etc, this state became compromised/flattened. The answer to the question why this was so and the solution that resulted to the EMF question ensured that we became persons of interest.
    Why is this happening now? We've been here for way longer than EMF or other forms or radio or energy sources were around, why did it happen until now? This is something i wonder a lot because i see lots of people saying "the radio frequencies are closing you down and making it impossible to connect to source" but those radio sources like wifi or 2/3/5g have only been around for a few years, while humans were around for ages before

Quote It was being persons of interest that we became aware, that in our reality, certain groups (not all human) do not want humanity to raise their vibe, create, feel bliss, solve, experience life as an adventure. They want us following their command in energetic suppression.

I still am a person of interest but I've managed to deal with it and even grow despite it.
    What does it mean to be a person of interest? Like persecuted/targeted individual by governments and such? Or are you meaning like in Dolores Cannon books, background people vs people with souls?

Please expand on this, i think it would be interesting to see how all the posts here relate to your own experiences, plus it would add a lot more about your views, so far there are only questions since you did not provide much info after your initial posts, but if you do provide more info then maybe we can start correlating some ideas here
    Tired

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2020), EFO (3rd August 2020), Harmony (3rd August 2020), silvanelf (13th August 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Hi Sacha Alisa,

My original questions were to open discussion and debate and I wish to continue with these discussions, if members wish to keep posting, as the posts are interesting.
    Thanks go out to all who have posted.
    I have not described my experiences, only hinted at them, as I want the thread to be about other member experiences, not just mine.
    You have had an experience of a glorious floating light, that is an experience on your own pathway. We are all on our own pathway.
    For me, anything that expands the heart, fills you with joy and bliss, that is the truth. Anything other than that is a distraction.
    It can be as simple as that.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2020), EFO (3rd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (3rd August 2020), Trisher (2nd August 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When I have the free time, I will describe how EMF's can suppress.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Ben (6th November 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2020), EFO (3rd August 2020), Harmony (3rd August 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Partnership with Nature Intelligence.

Tools:

First of all the tools applied are not in physical form. The tools are invisible within our 5 senses both from nature and from the human. However, there are a range of ‘solutions’ that have an electrical pattern that are not only from the Earth but are infused with this electrical pattern from many realms or dimensions. There are other dimensions with specific intelligences that support the human through these tools. The human has this in built electrical system throughout it’s human body which you can conduct to the other electrical systems.
    Co creation is the key with true partnership with nature intelligence:

You may assume that a co-creative relationship with nature means that they announce the definition, direction and purpose of their project and then sit back, and watch nature intelligences run around doing all the work. After all, I am saying that nature supplies the matter, means and action. Doesn't this mean that in a project nature manifests the right tools and then gets out there and starts actioning? No. It's a working partnership. Nature gives us the information that is needed to create this project in balance. That includes what tools are best for achieving our goal in light of the variables, working conditions and our ability. Nature gives you this information because it takes all the variables into account in light of your stated goal and establishes the balanced way to proceed. In short, nature doesn't do the work for you. It works with you.

In order to establish a co-creative partnership with nature, you won't have to give up your present life, quit your job and buy land in the country. Stay right where you are. Remember, where there is form, there is nature. Where nature and humans interact, there is a project. Where there is a project, there is an implied co-creative partnership. And where there is a co-creative partnership, there is the potential for i/e balance.

Process:

Because of the nature of the process to work, a different approach is required for a virtual arena. I don’t know how this could be done in a virtual environment. However, I will explore this possible new approach and hopefully once I have the right information I will come back to inform you. The process does involve a wide range of solutions that are used similarly like in alchemy.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Anka (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2020), Delight (4th August 2020), EFO (3rd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (3rd August 2020), palehorse (3rd August 2020), Trisher (3rd August 2020), william r sanford72 (6th August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No. it's not the matrix. it's your fellow humans and some others. You are correct though. I'm tuned into those vibrations right now just fine, because I'v worked hard to let go of fear. Fear is what's preventing you from accessing that information.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

we are nature. nature is us.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to theowlandthewolf For This Post:

Anka (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2020), EFO (3rd August 2020), Harmony (3rd August 2020), palehorse (3rd August 2020), silvanelf (13th August 2020), Trisher (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (2nd August 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When I sit in a state of openness, mindfulness with gratitude, I get what I term source downloads. I usually feel the download at my crown, in my auric field and then it feels like an energy flowing with a force at times, into my cellular structure.

In the past I found, that after downloads my auric field changes, in that layers disappear. This is permanent. In the past, following downloads about 4 a week, I went into what I term a black hole state ( I have described this in previous posts). I then felt everything, even a negative as bliss.

This did not hold and I now move in and out of the state, mainly depending on thoughts & EMF's but I do feel it strongly in nature.

At this time, I did become aware that EMF's interfered with any state I was feeling such as calm, peace, joyous inner heart expansion etc. I could feel EMF's hit me at the back of the neck, lower my kundalini, I felt pain inside my head, headaches, blurred vision and a clamping at the heart centre.

If a mast is in nature it's frequency waves affect me and the frequencies seem to overlay and suppress nature. It becomes difficult to feel in resonance with nature and feel that real uplift, joy, bliss when a mast is in the vicinity.

As for people who choose to keep their mobile phones with them at all times, They seem to have an energy field about a metre from their body that is purely WIFI. I call it the WIFI body. To me, their bodies seem now very resonant to wifi frequencies which may to some extent explain phone addiction.

I have to ask why this is. From my perception this is a suppression of the human energy field and it's resonance with nature.

From my experiences, when the human energy field vibrates at a certain level ( or when your heart is in resonance with source), you can feel that in nature. That same pure, joyous feeling. The heart just soars. There is bliss when you look at anything in nature. Nature responds with bliss back to you.

To explain, once I was with a man with MS. Myself and a carer were walking in nature, the man was in his motorised chair. I stared and touched the hedgerow we were passing, all of a sudden the hedgerow responded. I went into a deep peace & bliss, my mind went blank. The young carer had a very similar experience. he was blown away, he did link the experience to me and my interaction with nature.

I feel EMF's from technology are to suppress humans from revealing our true nature within, source. I call this suppression, the matrix. There is more to it.

I have stated in a previous post that I do feel we are in a dimensional hack. A hack, an overlay of the holographic. It feels like a suppression.

This suppression is becoming stronger and I do feel this will affect our free will choices until we don't have any free will. From this point of view, I do think we can dissolve this suppression. I feel we have learnt enough about ourselves in this suppression and can move on. I know others disagree with my statements. I honour their opinion.

All of us can go within and find source in our own way. At the moment, we have a choice.

Source to me is void, nothingness with a splash of bliss.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (2nd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2020), EFO (3rd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (3rd August 2020), Trisher (3rd August 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In addition,

I also feel nature is now outshining some of this suppression.
    I feel this is a good time to delve within, if you so choose, in your own way, as there seems to be potentials for humans to log into this outshining.
    The potentials are there for all.
    Humanity may well loose access to these potentials, if we continue to move into a more EMF dominant world. I do not say this in fear, just to share this perspective based on the aforementioned experiences.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (3rd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (3rd August 2020), Trisher (3rd August 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Hi Sacha Alisa,

My original questions were to open discussion and debate and I wish to continue with these discussions, if members wish to keep posting, as the posts are interesting.
    Thanks go out to all who have posted.
    I have not described my experiences, only hinted at them, as I want the thread to be about other member experiences, not just mine.
    You have had an experience of a glorious floating light, that is an experience on your own pathway. We are all on our own pathway.
    For me, anything that expands the heart, fills you with joy and bliss, that is the truth. Anything other than that is a distraction.
    It can be as simple as that.
    With all due respect, i have to say i'm a bit disappointed now by this. It's a bit like cheating, saying you want to share experiences and talk about yours, but then saying it actually meant only to lead people into sharing and give you their experiences while you avoid sharing details of yours

If you did not want to share, it maybe would have been better not to mention all those details, such as "i'm a person of interest" if you later refuse to expand on that when someone requests for more details

Quote I have not described my experiences, only hinted at them, as I want the thread to be about other member experiences, not just mine.
    This is ego

And It's a bit like forum fishing for experiences that later can be used to integrate into other theories somewhere else. Some people have done that before here and in other forums and i dislike that

I'm not someone who will take directions like that, "discuss this issue for me while i sit and watch" I'm no toy of anyone and my research is not for amusement of anyone else, if you wanted to contribute and find an answer to your original question, you would be glad to go into detail, unless you think you know better than most here and are looking from top down view

However i thought Avalon was about research not about asking people to document these things for your amusement

This is only my perception of things but if someone tells me "discuss this for me" that's the last thing that will happen

So i'm out of this thread now, but before, just want to say that attempting to direct people so they give you back while you avoid giving honesty yourself is not a good approach, it doesn't even mix or can be part of all the other words you wrote here.

For me, all you said on this last reply only means one thing, you are deflecting and avoiding answering because you have second motives in all of this

Quote For me, anything that expands the heart, fills you with joy and bliss, that is the truth. Anything other than that is a distraction
    You kind of this the distraction part on your reply, since i tried to expand and learn from you but you decided not to allow for it, these words kind of sound empty now

Wish you luck in your path, but i can tell this is going wrong already

Bye
    Tired

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2022), EFO (3rd August 2020), silvanelf (13th August 2020), Zirconian (3rd August 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

I really like this thread, and my hope is it will keep growing. Perhaps as it develops and a clearer picture of the puzzle of our reality experience forms, as more ideas are added, it will be more understandable to others. Experiences are hard to explain. I can't understand everything how my heart works, but I know it does, and only because eveything relative in the universe makes it so.💕💕

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2022), EFO (3rd August 2020), palehorse (3rd August 2020), Trisher (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (3rd August 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

When I sit in a state of openness, mindfulness with gratitude, I get what I term source downloads. I usually feel the download at my crown, in my auric field and then it feels like an energy flowing with a force at times, into my cellular structure.

In the past I found, that after downloads my auric field changes, in that layers disappear. This is permanent. In the past, following downloads about 4 a week, I went into what I term a black hole state ( I have described this in previous posts). I then felt everything, even a negative as bliss.

This did not hold and I now move in and out of the state, mainly depending on thoughts & EMF's but I do feel it strongly in nature.

At this time, I did become aware that EMF's interfered with any state I was feeling such as calm, peace, joyous inner heart expansion etc. I could feel EMF's hit me at the back of the neck, lower my kundalini, I felt pain inside my head, headaches, blurred vision and a clamping at the heart centre.

If a mast is in nature it's frequency waves affect me and the frequencies seem to overlay and suppress nature. It becomes difficult to feel in resonance with nature and feel that real uplift, joy, bliss when a mast is in the vicinity.

As for people who choose to keep their mobile phones with them at all times, They seem to have an energy field about a metre from their body that is purely WIFI. I call it the WIFI body. To me, their bodies seem now very resonant to wifi frequencies which may to some extent explain phone addiction.

I have to ask why this is. From my perception this is a suppression of the human energy field and it's resonance with nature.

From my experiences, when the human energy field vibrates at a certain level ( or when your heart is in resonance with source), you can feel that in nature. That same pure, joyous feeling. The heart just soars. There is bliss when you look at anything in nature. Nature responds with bliss back to you.

To explain, once I was with a man with MS. Myself and a carer were walking in nature, the man was in his motorised chair. I stared and touched the hedgerow we were passing, all of a sudden the hedgerow responded. I went into a deep peace & bliss, my mind went blank. The young carer had a very similar experience. he was blown away, he did link the experience to me and my interaction with nature.

I feel EMF's from technology are to suppress humans from revealing our true nature within, source. I call this suppression, the matrix. There is more to it.

I have stated in a previous post that I do feel we are in a dimensional hack. A hack, an overlay of the holographic. It feels like a suppression.

This suppression is becoming stronger and I do feel this will affect our free will choices until we don't have any free will. From this point of view, I do think we can dissolve this suppression. I feel we have learnt enough about ourselves in this suppression and can move on. I know others disagree with my statements. I honour their opinion.

All of us can go within and find source in our own way. At the moment, we have a choice.

Source to me is void, nothingness with a splash of bliss.
    Given the prevalence of EMFs in the environment and its ability to lower peoples vibration and also that of the earth then we do have a wake-up call. Apart from the endless shielding it appears that some solutions can include raising ourselves above it so that we no longer get lowered. An interesting question would be how high do we need to go then and how? My take would be to keep it simple. I have never found complicated works. Maybe the first step would be knowing deep down that we can. Then work through the heart /source connection.

Its clear from your post Zirconian that once someone has the ability to tune into nature and get a response, and does so in the vicinity of others, then they also have a door opened for them that allows them to experience the resonance as well.

A glimpse of the New World here.

Trisher

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (3rd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (3rd August 2020), palehorse (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (3rd August 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

With respect its all ego, to greater or lesser degree, until enlightenment occurs.
    As long as there is a me expressing opinion the "Matrix" is.
    On enlightenment, chopping wood fetching water continues, but its happening- there is not a personal me doing it.
    Beyond the mind to understand this.
    So Self Realization is the way out of the illusion of Matrix.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 3rd August 2020 at 06:31.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (3rd August 2020), aoibhghaire (3rd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (3rd August 2020), Harmony (3rd August 2020), Mashika (3rd August 2020), palehorse (3rd August 2020), Trisher (3rd August 2020), william r sanford72 (6th August 2020), Wind (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (3rd August 2020)

25. Link to Post #93
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    With respect its all, ego to greater or lesser degree until enlightenment occurs.
    As long as there is a me expressing opinion the "Matrix" is.
    On enlightenment, chopping wood fetching water continues, but its happening- there is not a personal me doing it.
    Beyond the mind to understand this.
    So Self Realization is the way out of the illusion of Matrix.

Chris
    Yes Sir, you know i admire your knowledge but yours it all came through a lot of work, time spent and effort spent on it, that's why i admire your position in life at this time

That's not the same as doing this:

"I want to know about these things, please let me ask you all to discuss so you bring all your knowledge out in the open and i can grab it and avoid working hard towards earning it myself over time"

Alternatively this

"I know you have plently of knowledge i'm not willing to work hard to get, so i'm going to bait saying i have some deep/hidden knowledge myself and ask what you think, but i won't share mine because i came here to pick your brains to increase my understanding for free and not giving anything back. I need you to figure this for me, i don't want you to know the things i know or i won't have precious knowledge anymore"

I have seen this way too many times before, and i don't think you got to where you are by doing this, because you share before you ask other people to share back, i have never seen you say "i just said this to lead you into giving me all your knowledge but i won't share to you what i know because my purpose is just not that" or some variation of this line of thought

So if he's reasoning was to come here and pick our brains and then take this away without even trying to share, as he clearly said when he admitted to bait for knowledge, then his path has taken a very wrong direction in the first place

At least he did not say something like "Any valid questions?" as some other person who came and did the exact same thing not so long ago

But it's the same kind of ego and self entitled way of saying

"discuss this for me because i can not be bothered to do it myself, i just want you to put the effort to figure it out because i want to learn about it, but not spend years on it, just throw it all out here for me won't you?"

And i don't like to be used for purposes like that

He is not saying

"I have this hypothesis, i have written here what i think or know, and my current ideas about it, what do you think? Can you add or figure out if i'm wrong here or there?"

Not at all, he simply said that he posted some stuff to bait people into discussing for him the details and he just wants to watch, he can change the wording all he wants but he started backwards, by asking people to provide their knowledge then avoiding to say anything from his side

I have high expectations of myself and anyone else, sometimes people get angry at me because of that and that's ok. But, when some people are supposed to do work on team projects just hang around waiting for the rest of the team to figure out stuff and then just shows up the day of the presentation? That's a no for me
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd August 2020 at 07:01.
    Tired

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2022), EFO (3rd August 2020), silvanelf (13th August 2020), Zirconian (3rd August 2020)

27. Link to Post #94
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by theowlandthewolf (here)
    No. it's not the matrix. it's your fellow humans and some others. You are correct though. I'm tuned into those vibrations right now just fine, because I'v worked hard to let go of fear. Fear is what's preventing you from accessing that information.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

we are nature. nature is us.
    Yes I agree..we are nature and nature is us. We are part of all of it. The same life-force energy that flows through us also flows through a flower, a rock and tree. All of it conscious.

I find myself asking my salad plants is it OK to eat you. They rarely reply with a no.

Trisher

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd August 2020), Ben (6th November 2020), EFO (3rd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (3rd August 2020), silvanelf (13th August 2020), Zirconian (3rd August 2020)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Masha,Mashika prashu tebya,ne nada.

Quote I have high expectations of myself and anyone else, sometimes people get angry at me because of that and that's ok. But, when some people are supposed to do work on team projects just hang around waiting for the rest of the team to figure out stuff and then just shows up the day of the presentation? That's a no for me
    You are right thinking like this!I think that Zirconian didn't mean any harm to anyone,simply some private aspects couldn't be told in public.People have always something to hide from public view.Even I have,but I'm an open book in private with people I trust.

I suggest you to ask Zirconian in private,perhaps will tell you the solution.

I told you my solution by replying to aoibhghaire (first post on this page).

We Romanians have an old saying:"Iute la manie si degraba de sange varsatoriu." written in old chronicles hardly translated by Quick to rage and fast of blood shedding,which teach us that we have a second option.

Every time the second option could save a situation.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (3rd August 2020), palehorse (3rd August 2020), Trisher (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (3rd August 2020)

31. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For people who have spent a lot of time in meditation, or even during REM sleep, or any way that worked for them to somehow find themseslves in a “different perception of reality” there is no doubt in their mind dthey have experienced something profound.

Maybe I could add a little more of some other research from this document I linked to earlier.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1369920

Perhaps it may be helpful to some that need a “mental image” to put some substance to what might be happening energetically so it doesn’t seem so “airy fairy” to them.

There does indeed seem to be an inside to the holographic matrix with a parameter where space-time is held within. Some of the research in the above document touches on that anomaly. The research also describes an inbetween area, between “The Absolute In Infinity” and “Portion Of Oscillating Energy Pattern In Time-Space”.

There is an illustration on page13 that I wasn't able to upload, unfortunately.

In that inbetween area there is an area at the points of ocillation where some of the phenomena experienced by meditators and other types of experiencers may be entering outside space-time parameters. You may recognise in this report similar experiences you may have experienced.

It may be relevant in understanding what may be happening and how it may be posssible to make changes, and how a holographic matrix may work. Even though the research experiment uses hemi-sync to enter into this field, I’m sure some will realise there are other ways of entry.

The following refers to how the body uses natural occouring heart vibrations with the earths vibrations.

“8. Role of Resonance, However, brain coherence through entrainment to "beat" frequencies introduced via stereo headphones is only part of the reason why the Gateway system works. It is also designed to achieve the physical quietude characteristic of deep transcendental meditative states which brings about a complete alteration of the fundamental resonance pattern associated with the sound frequencies produced by the human body. Yoga, Zen or transcendental meditation, if practiced long enough, will produce a change in the sound frequency with which the human heart resonates throughout the entire body. According to Bentov, this change in resonance results from elimination of what the medical profession calls "the bifurcation echo" so that the sound of the heartbeat can move synchronously up and down the circulatory system in harmonious resonance approximately seven times a Second. Bentov describes the roll played by the bifurcation echo as follows: “When the left ventricle of the heart ejects blood, the aorta, being elastic, balloons out just beyond the valve and causes a pressure pulse to travel down along the aorta. When the pressure pulse reaches the bifurcation in the lower abdomen (which is where the aorta forks in two to go into the legs), part of the pressure pulse rebounds and starts traveling up the aorta, If in the meantime the heart ejects more blood, and a new pressure pulse is traveling down, these two pressure
    points will eventually collide somewhere along the aorta and produce an interference pattern," By placing the body in a sleeplike state, the Gateway tapes achieve the same goal as meditation in that it places the body in such a profoundly relaxed state that the bifurcation echo slowly fades away as the heart lessens the force and frequency with which it pushes blood into the aorta. The result is a regular, rhythmic sinewave pattern of sound which echoes throughout the body and rises up into the head in sustained resonance. The amplitude of this sinewave pattern, when measured with a sensitive, seismograph type instrument is about three times the average of the sound volume produced by the heart when it is operating normally.

9. Brain Stimulation. Bentov's biomedical model shows that this resonance is of considerable importance since it is directly transmitted to and impacts upon the brain. The resulting vibration is received and transmitted into the brain itself via the fluid filled third and left ventricles located above the brain stem. An electromagnetic pulse is then generated which stimulates the brain to raise the amplitude and frequency of brainwave output, just as Dr. Twemlow observed in his research on the effects of the Hemi-Sync tapes. Also, the brain is contained ina tight membrane called the dura which is, in turn, cushioned by a thin layer of fluid located between it and the skull. As the coherent resonance produced by the human heart in a state of profound relaxation reaches the fluid layer surrounding the brain, it sets up a rhythmic pattern in which the brain moves up and down approximately 0.005 to 0.010 millimeters in a continuous pattern. The selfreinforcing character of resonant behavior accounts for the body's ability to sustain this movement despite the minimal level of energy involved. In this way, the entire body, based on its own micromotion, functions as a tuned vibrational system which transfers energy in a range of between 6.8 and 7.5 Hertz into the earth's ionospheric cavity, which itself resonates at about 7-7.5 Hertz. Of this process, Bentov states: "This is occurring at a very long wavelength of about 40,000 km, or just about the perimeter of the planet. In other words, the signal from the movement of our bodies will travel around the world in about one seventh of a second through the electrostatic field in which we are imbedded. Such a long wavelength knows no obstacles, and its strength does not attenuate much over large distances. Naturally it will go through just about anything: metal, concrete, water, and the fields making up our bodies. It is the ideal medium for conveying a telepathic signal.” Consequently, the Gateway process is designed to rather rapidly induce a state of profound calm within the nervous system and to significantly lower blood pressure to cause the circulatory system, skeleton and all other physical organ systems to begin vibrating coherently at approximately 7-7.5 cycles per second. The resulting resonance sets up a regular, repetitive sound wave which propagates in consonance with the elecrostatic field of the earth.

10. Energy Entrainment. As the body is turned into a coherent oscillator vibrating in harmony with the surrounding electrostatic medium, the specific exercises included in the Gateway tapes enjoin the participant to build up the energy field surrounding his body, presumably by using energy from the earth's field which the body is now entraining because of its ability to resonate with it. This puts the body's energy field into homogeneity with its surrounding environment and promotes movement of the seat of consciousness into the surrounding environment partly in response to the fact that the two electromagnetic medians are now a single energy continuum. Thus, the same process which moves the brain into focused coherence at steadily higher levels of frequency and amplitude so as to entrain analgous frequencies in the universe for data collection also promotes enhancement of bodily energy levels to a point adequate to permit the subject to experience an out-of-body movement when he is ready to do so(more will be said about this topic later). In addition, by resonating with the earth's electromagnetic sphere the human body creates a surprisingly powerful carrier wave to assist the mind in communication activity with other human minds similarly tuned.”

There is much more in the document that describes different heights of vibrations that coincide with out of body experiences, remote viewinng, a place near the edge of the matrix parameters and the absolute infinity where past and future can be accessed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sine.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	454.9 KB
ID:	43993
    Last edited by Harmony; 3rd August 2020 at 13:46.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd August 2020), EFO (3rd August 2020), palehorse (3rd August 2020), Trisher (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (3rd August 2020)

33. Link to Post #97
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very interesting Harmony. Thank you so much for sharing. It demonstrates vividly that its all in the experience of it.

Trisher

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (3rd August 2020), Harmony (3rd August 2020), palehorse (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (3rd August 2020)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Tools:

First of all the tools applied are not in physical form. The tools are invisible within our 5 senses both from nature and from the human. However, there are a range of ‘solutions’ that have an electrical pattern that are not only from the Earth but are infused with this electrical pattern from many realms or dimensions. There are other dimensions with specific intelligences that support the human through these tools. The human has this in built electrical system throughout it’s human body which you can conduct to the other electrical systems.

You may assume that a co-creative relationship with nature means that they announce the definition, direction and purpose of their project and then sit back, and watch nature intelligences run around doing all the work. After all, I am saying that nature supplies the matter, means and action. Doesn't this mean that in a project nature manifests the right tools and then gets out there and starts actioning? No. It's a working partnership. Nature gives us the information that is needed to create this project in balance. That includes what tools are best for achieving our goal in light of the variables, working conditions and our ability. Nature gives you this information because it takes all the variables into account in light of your stated goal and establishes the balanced way to proceed. In short, nature doesn't do the work for you. It works with you.

In order to establish a co-creative partnership with nature, you won't have to give up your present life, quit your job and buy land in the country. Stay right where you are. Remember, where there is form, there is nature. Where nature and humans interact, there is a project. Where there is a project, there is an implied co-creative partnership. And where there is a co-creative partnership, there is the potential for i/e balance.

Process:

Because of the nature of the process to work, a different approach is required for a virtual arena. I don’t know how this could be done in a virtual environment. However, I will explore this possible new approach and hopefully once I have the right information I will come back to inform you. The process does involve a wide range of solutions that are used similarly like in alchemy.
    Thank you for your very informative and well pointed reply.

This is what I am doing with the rings and indeed is needed a NEW TOTALLY DIFFERENT APPROACH of what we know by now.

As you said that "the tools are invisible to our common 5 senses" they are visible to other uncommon senses.

The rings and devices based on them create a tensor field in their interior plane and on both sides of the rings form a column of energy.Depending the size of the ring and wire gauge the "potency of the rings grow.It is added a crystal also the potency grow.If this combination of copper ring and crystal is added in water also the potency of the energy field is growing.In all cases the "influence of the energetic field is expanding contaminating and penetrating everything.

This are very briefly said.

Using a little bit of math,geometry,some newly discovered sacred forms,some old geometric forms like eye of Horus/Vesica Pisces and translated into a 3D form is obtained Michael Evans's Trion-Re (many thanks to our member DeeMetrios for that) and the ALCHEMY can go on with 464 Hz copper resonant frequency and/or 528 Hz water resonant frequency or/and adding respective resonant colors and last but not least a higher and pure intention and things will change in a positive manner.

With proofs!

If I would have a real frequency generator to which I could change the octaves,frequencies,amplitude and use multiple frequencies at once (a carrier frequency and at least two adjacent frequencies),things would be better and more advanced.But all things to their time.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Harmony (3rd August 2020), Trisher (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (3rd August 2020)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)

Tools:

Process:

Thank you for your very informative and well pointed reply.

This is what I am doing with the rings and indeed is needed a NEW TOTALLY DIFFERENT APPROACH of what we know by now.

As you said that "the tools are invisible to our common 5 senses" they are visible to other uncommon senses.

The rings and devices based on them create a tensor field in their interior plane and on both sides of the rings form a column of energy.Depending the size of the ring and wire gauge the "potency of the rings grow.It is added a crystal also the potency grow.If this combination of copper ring and crystal is added in water also the potency of the energy field is growing.In all cases the "influence of the energetic field is expanding contaminating and penetrating everything.

This are very briefly said.

Using a little bit of math,geometry,some newly discovered sacred forms,some old geometric forms like eye of Horus/Vesica Pisces and translated into a 3D form is obtained Michael Evans's Trion-Re (many thanks to our member DeeMetrios for that) and the ALCHEMY can go on with 464 Hz copper resonant frequency and/or 528 Hz water resonant frequency or/and adding respective resonant colors and last but not least a higher and pure intention and things will change in a positive manner.

With proofs!

If I would have a real frequency generator to which I could change the octaves,frequencies,amplitude and use multiple frequencies at once (a carrier frequency and at least two adjacent frequencies),things would be better and more advanced.But all things to their time.
    Hey EFO,

I have been listening to your information about Tensor rings you mentioned to help reduce EMF and their effects. Today I finished my first Tensor ring and am wearing it as we type☺. It all checked out with the pendulum to check posiive energy so I will report how it goes🤗.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Ben (7th November 2020), EFO (3rd August 2020), palehorse (3rd August 2020), Trisher (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (3rd August 2020)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Hey EFO,

I have been listening to your information about Tensor rings you mentioned to help reduce EMF and their effects. Today I finished my first Tensor ring and am wearing it as we type☺. It all checked out with the pendulum to check posiive energy so I will report how it goes🤗.
    In respect for Zirconian and not wanted to hijack the main subject of the tread,I can only say that this is a hell of a news for which I thank you and I'm waiting for your feedback in the next days after things settle down a bit.Pay attention:you will cross through a "transition period" in which ANYTHING and EVERYTHING could happen.

PLEASE TAKE VERY GOOD CARE TO ANYTHING and EVERYTHING

Will talk further in private.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Ben (7th November 2020), Harmony (3rd August 2020), palehorse (3rd August 2020), Trisher (3rd August 2020), Zirconian (3rd August 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 5 14 LastLast