1. Link to Post #121
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I recently heard them talking about "non-playing characters" (NPC) of our matrix on a Beyond the Veil podcast interview with George Kavasillas. It's the idea that there are two types of people, the players and the background characters, aka, those with and without the divine spark. Supposedly Blavatsky talked about this, and the bible referred to them as men and children of men. People are apparently referring to people who are placidly going along with the globalist agenda as non-playing characters.
    Yeah, some people have used that specific hypothesis to create a cult around it, where "NPCs" can be treated as animals or worse, because they don't have any feelings and even feelings of pain or thoughts or caring, when coming from them, are "pre-programmed and fake", There are some cults like QuartzCrystal that brainwash people with this idea

They look for people who are at their weakest point in life, or with some mental health issues, then they say "you are just so special that the NPCs are trying to kill you, because you are a source player, this world and everything around it was built for you to enjoy, but most people here are fake, those who harm you are without soul (NPC), but you have salvation in our founder!"

And then you have to go through hypnosis sessions so that you get cleared of the "sin", or as it was put here, "remove the programming of the matrix"

Once you do that, you have to pay some cash, but only as a "donation" because no one asked you to do it. But if you don't, then you are rejected by all members of the "club" (cult) plus you stop received more "knowledge" from the Matrix, because you can only receive it from the saver of humanity, the creator of the cult of "Quartz Crystal" of course

As i posted before, all that stuff was picked up from Dolores Cannon, in the book series "The Convoluted Universe", Book #5 i believe. I had a small nice chat with Dolores Cannon some time ago and she was very interested in how those people continually tried to use her mother's work to mislead people and get money. But the funniest thing was she said she did not care much, because as long as her mother's real word was out these people were mostly working for free.

And yep, because if you realize once they have gone through all the stuff Dolores Cannon put out there, then they run out of wisdom or ideas and start posting very meaningless stuff Or create threads around forums to ask people what they think, so they can gather some ideas before the followers cut the Patreon off

Unfortunately my life has lead me into knowing that there's no much time to spend running around the bushes, so you must be direct and say it as it is because you don't ever know if next moment you may still be alive. And when you care to let other people know what you have found, you must speak up as soon as possible, because of reason said above, what do? Nothing but sound direct and harsh, most times, and i'm sorry for that but i got used to just yell directions and truths, without regard of feelings

This is a very dumb situation for sure LOL, on one side it's always trying to look at life in the most nice way, believing it will make your life beautiful and peaceful

On the other hand, looking away at the truth, and working on tons and tons of abstracted concepts, leads you to not have a clue of reality

Just like watching a movie and seeing a guy getting shot 2/3/4 times and still get up and fight back and win the battle and admire him for his great effort and such. Complete lack of understanding of Gaia, the real world, and our own souls and purposes plus what knowledge really means for a soul, and not what a brain perceives as knowledge

Do with this as you may, but the truth is always just a bit far away than the finger can touch, in the artificial shadows
    Last edited by Mashika; 6th August 2020 at 08:32.
    Tired

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (6th August 2020), TomKat (8th August 2020), Wind (7th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Dear Mashika,

I'm truly sorry for the incident and for your feelings and perhaps you will reconsider your opinion even if I understand you 3 min. zen.

Just think to only that it will be possible that at one point this thread will bring interesting info...

I don't insist for Zirconian,I insist for INFORMATION TO BE SPREAD and reach sheeple's ears.Woould you be agree with that?Many thanks.
    Yeah i get that, unfortunately this valuable information you all are sharing here, will most likely be used to build a cult or at least a narrative to lead other people into a dead end, i have tons of experience dealing with people who "have some hidden special knowledge but can't talk about it and still require you to disclose your personal knowledge for no reason at all but to give him notes into how to fake wisdom to other people unaware of what's going on"

And i have already seen all the usual red flags here, but i don't want to point them because i know he already did the "she's not on the right frequency" game

It's so worthless this thread, all you and me gave him was notes to reformat and reword so that it becomes helpful for some random cult or online scam

Time will tell, but that he refused to answer clearly at first clearly shows he did not want to share, he wanted to grab

It's all in your end guys, i't just ridiculous to see the clear obvious red flags and it seems no one cares, oh well

Also see my post above this one. Just because sometimes i act like an idiot doesn't mean i'm one for real

<3
    Tired

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (6th August 2020), PurpleLama (6th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    From my experience, I'm also interested in how a focus on the health of gut biomes increases a resonance with Gaia.

I have noticed that with attention to gut biome health, the heart expansions and resonance with Gaia (the source in Gaia) also increases.

I call it- the human to Gaia biome resonance. Through this resonance, I feel when I'm in nature I move more into source fields (peace, joy, bliss).

Maybe a move out of the space-time dimension?

Dr Klinghardt studies have shown (I recommend all his work via the Klinghardt Institute), That EMF's modify the human microbiome.

Aterini, Stefano, and Marco Ruggiero. "Electromagnetic Fields." Encyclopedia of Cancer. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2011. 1213-1216.
    • “However, since we have learned that electromagnetic fields, even of minimal intensity such as the endogenous electromagnetic fields, modify the human microbiome, their effects might be much more complex and far ranging • Considering that the human microbiome is involved in the development and function of all other organs and systems, and most notably the immune system (Palm et al. 2015), alteration of the microbiome may be one of the mechanisms through which electromagnetic fields, both endogenous and exogenous, exert their biological effects. • Thus, the effects of electromagnetic fields on the human microbiome open a new perspective in assessing the risks for health and in preventing them. • Microbes and the microbiome may amplify or mitigate carcinogenesis, responsiveness to cancer therapeutics, and cancer-associated complication (Garrett 2015) and, therefore, electromagnetic fields modifying the microbiome may interfere with all such cancer-related responses. • It is foreseeable that the development of functional foods containing probiotics for the prevention and treatment of cancer will have to take into account the effects of endogenous as well as exogenous electromagnetic fields on the human microbiome.

Another suppression?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

P.S.

I am reading the work re tools. Thanks to all contributors. Very interesting.
    You seemed to have gone from trying to figuring out if the Matrix was real and how to get away from it, to the normal new wave stuff and Gaia. So if you don't mind, could you explain how the Gaia you have pictured in your mind, is not the fake one created by the Matrix? Seems, by evidence of your own, that you did not really want to discuss it and now are trying to separate yourself from the point of this thread. Maybe i wasn't as off topic as i thought i was

Anyway it's sad that you were unable to answer any of my questions in truth, but just side step it all every single time

This is so very familiar to me xi xi

ETA:

Quote Another suppression?
    In what sense?

And if we are inside the Matrix, as i said before, all these experiences, even books and such, are created based on the "knowledge" the Matrix itself allows you to have through experiences of your brain and stimulations that fake spiritual and physical experiences as well. So how, fake imaginary body

What do you think about this? IF this would be true, then you could read a million books about it and get nowhere, because it was all put in place for you to spend your time on it, while missing the real stuff from outside (the real source)

Ask me anything if you would like to know more about this problem

Quote I have noticed that with attention to gut biome health, the heart expansions and resonance with Gaia (the source in Gaia) also increases.
    Would be for so much benefit for the human kind to know how this understanding was achieved

I hope it has nothing to do with quartz crystal pendulums, would be sad to know it was a biased understanding of the world based on your most close and necessary spiritual needs
    Last edited by Mashika; 6th August 2020 at 08:15.
    Tired

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (6th August 2020), PurpleLama (6th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

I recently heard them talking about "non-playing characters" (NPC) of our matrix on a Beyond the Veil podcast interview with George Kavasillas. It's the idea that there are two types of people, the players and the background characters, aka, those with and without the divine spark. Supposedly Blavatsky talked about this, and the bible referred to them as men and children of men. People are apparently referring to people who are placidly going along with the globalist agenda as non-playing characters.
    There is some basis for this TomKat. I have a friend who frequently came across what might have been these people in London, although I am not suggesting this is the only place they are. When tuning in to them they were "empty"..not void empty but just empty. Nothing in there. These people if they were what you suggest were also overlaid sometimes with entities or had entities coming through them. Then they were not so placid. I always assumed that the background people were just visual fillers and not really of substance so maybe they were some kind of walk in. My friend found them odd energetically and so they stood out in interactions and communications. They rarely if ever expressed a view until taken by an entity.

Trisher
    Last edited by Trisher; 6th August 2020 at 08:42.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (6th August 2020), Harmony (6th August 2020), Mashika (6th August 2020), TomKat (8th August 2020), Zirconian (6th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Whats complicated about this?
    If you believe enlightened souls personal experience only the Divine is, the rest is illusion, Maya.
    Enlightenment is literally the removal of ignorance --the ignorance being the thought that we are separatein any way.
    Self realization is the way out of the illusion -- call it Matrix if that appeals to the mind.
    There is no other way that I am aware of.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

EFO (6th August 2020), Harmony (6th August 2020), Mashika (6th August 2020), PurpleLama (6th August 2020), Trisher (6th August 2020), Wind (7th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #126
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I love that concept of "Maya"

Sometime ago there was this guy who came here and talked about it, without understanding really the entirety of it

He said that Maya should be speaked out backwards, as in "I Am", because of how it is pronounced on English

Unfortunately Maya has nothing to do with English and that relationship is based on a lack of understanding of older languages that existed before English. Because Maya doesn't sound at all, in it's original language, as the English pronunciation

This guy and his friends had based a complete understanding of their cult/world/spirituality on that single mispronounced word

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    There is some basis for this TomKat. I have a friend who frequently came across what might have been these people in London, although I am not suggesting this is the only place they are. When tuning in to them they were "empty"..not void empty but just empty. Nothing in there. These people if they were what you suggest were also overlaid sometimes with entities or had entities coming through them. Then they were not so placid. I always assumed that the background people were just visual fillers and not really of substance so maybe they were some kind of walk in. My friend found them odd energetically and so they stood out in interactions and communications. They rarely if ever expressed a view until taken by an entity.

Trisher
    What do you think of the people who can "see" them and acts in hateful ways around them, because they "don't have a soul", may i show you a couple examples of this behavior? So you can see my point maybe?

But in short, i can say quickly that the idea of some people being NPCs lead some people into thinking you can harm them and should not care about their feelings or pain, because those feelings and pain are "programmed" by the Matrix to show like that and they act as bots that want to trip you, according to their Matrix programming.

And only people with souls can difference them, and only people with souls can be "reprogrammed" or "get the sin removed". there are even videos from some "group" that tell exactly this, that you have to follow them to be "get rid of the sin of the matrix" or some sort of stuff like that

If an idea that some people are lesser and "don't have souls" and can be harmed and destroyed without consequences. As the people from some certain group that continually comes here under fake accounts and in other forums as well, reaches and resonates with you, then there's a bigger problem that discussing if the Matrix is real or not, because it's so very much clear by now that was not what this thread was all about

But whatever, go ahead LOL. It's just very funny to watch this by now
    Last edited by Mashika; 6th August 2020 at 09:07.
    Tired

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (6th August 2020), Harmony (6th August 2020), PurpleLama (6th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #127
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Many thanks Harmony for your 2 excellent posts.

I will reply to your considered an pertinent questions, they are important, as they do reflect the theme of this thread and as such require a thoughtful response which needs time for a reply which I don't have right now. However, my post below may answer a few of those questions.

Trisher your Christina Von Drieien post was very synchronistic, and wonderful to read.

I would like to illustrate, drawing from a recent experience, how moving into a heart space through the persistent use of qualities such as gratitude, forgiveness, openness and from these qualities and the subsequent raising of frequencies, will eventually ensure a response from source and how being more source can positively effect others.

We are all connected.

Source is there to be revealed within everyone's heart. It is not just for the chosen few.

To reveal source we need to clear suppressions, whether suppressions are from negative thinking or from technology which may mean significantly reducing our use of it or returning to ethernet rather than WIFI etc.

So a clear environment and receptive heart is 1 key.

For an excellent example of clearing and which I now use in addition to others, I have reposted Trishers post.

Those that want to raise their frequencies I have found a very effective and thorough list in the Christina Von Dreien Book Three. This cannot be done from the mind..more an open heart state. A quiet meditative calm state helps.

This cleansing should to be done whilst connected to Source/higher self..all that is..whatever name you have for it and however you connect to it

A simple way is to visualize a light going up through the body and out from the top of your head and then reaching a large golden ball. This ball is visualised as being Source. There is really no defined method. Whatever you feel is right for you then go with it. Once connected to source you can start to clear all the things that are no longer in your highest divine good. You can ask for example that all contracts that are no longer in your highest divine good are dissolved. However you must also ask that all saved and backup copies with all energetic imprints and side effects get removed as these, if left, can reinstall whatever it is you are trying to dissolve. You may or may not feel things have been dissolved as far as they can. Trust that it is so. However, some things may not be dissolved if you are still in need of them for learning.

Through clearing something from the energy field you leaves holes..gaps ..spaces..these should be filled with unconditional love. You need to ask specifically for what you want and request that Source do this. You are asking for Source to do all this work..you are not using your energy to dissolve things. Once you have cleared all you want to in a session then flood yourself with thankfulness.

In connection to this it is important to note that the body cells store not only experiences from our soul but also above and beyond that the collective experiences of our ancestors. This includes the experiences, ideas and patterns of our mother and father as well as their forebears. Thus we inherit from our ancestors an immense amount of cell memory which may not be in our highest divine good. These inherited things can be dissolved in the same way as those above. Asking for eg entanglements, patterns, restrictions, blockages, illnesses and suffering etc to be cleared .

This is a starter list of things that most will have some of. It is recommended that it be done on a daily basis as we have layers of things to clear.

Treaties, agreements, alliances, packages, contracts
    Oaths, promises, vows
    Shocks, traumas
    Thought patterns such as beliefs, ideas, worldviews.
    Destructive emotional patterns such as fear patterns, guilt patterns, anger patterns, hate patterns. Dislikes, things created through Imagination
    Attachments
    Karmic burdens
    Generational burdens
    Initiations, sacraments
    Curse, curses, damnations, bans
    Energetic blockades, blockings, downgrades, seals and armour.
    Mental programs, manipulation, brainwashing, disinformation, coding.
    Entities, attachments, parasitic entities, overshadowing by entities. possesion
    Foreign energies from people, that through thinking, emotions and words are actively connected to us (e.g. by thinking about us or talking about us)
    Projections from other people (i.e. from our ideas that we have and express to others)
    Astral constructs (energies programmed with certain commands)
    Astral nails, screws, chains, shackles
    Holograms. Energy twists, energy reversals, energy vampires
    Physical or energetic implants (microchips, transmitters, receivers, switches, timers, nanobots, chemtrail toxins etc)
    Vaccines and foetal consciousness within the vaccine because of the way it is made
    Animal consciousness from eating meat.

Once clear, the heart then needs to be open and expansive through compassion & gratitude.

The heart really responds and expands in nature.

Source is now starting to outshine environmental/technological suppressions (almost …..not quite yet.....we need to help nature with this).

Humans can move into resonance with nature and be supported by nature in unveiling source within.

Make sure the environment you choose to resonate with source, is clear from masts.

Ask for source downloads.

I'm not sure whether it is because I'm focusing on this thread (what you focus on you receive), pondering on the matrix or because I've been following Christina's suggestions for clearing but recently, I've been experiencing more source downloads and they are different.

They feel like fine liquid and with them, I feel very relaxed, peaceful with a gentle emptiness within, I'm not feeling as much EMF's. More dissolving of suppressions perhaps?

These new downloads have proven to be very helpful with others.

A friend in deep distress asked me if I could do some healing. The distress had been ongoing for a long time.

I don't do so much healing now as I end up clearing the WIFI body, (the new feature in the human energy field) which suggests that many humans are now fully resonant with EMFs rather than Gaia. Clearing the WIFI body is not pleasant, I feel that I'm boiling from the inside.

Because of the distress, I agreed. I sent my friend the Christina clearing before the healing and I did the healing remotely, giving my friend instructions and a time to tune in. I sent her the new source downloads.

My friend has just stated that for the first time in the longest time she feels deep peace and a joy and this has held over the days and not dissipated with day to day thoughts and living.

We all can do this, helping ourselves and others sending source frequencies into the connected whole.

We can all raise our frequencies above the suppressions above the matrix, to create a new world. Full of source potentials for new creations.

Just try it.
    Thank you Zirconian. I do believe that clearing is a must to merge with source/all that is. Each of us has that divine spark and however we wish to access what is within we do need to be clear of "baggage". It is not enough to know we want to. We really do have to commit to the "doing" as well as the "Being".

Trisher

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (6th August 2020), greybeard (6th August 2020), Harmony (6th August 2020), Wind (7th August 2020), Zirconian (6th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Sasha Alisa (here)
    Yeah, some people have used that specific hypothesis to create a cult around it, where "NPCs" can be treated as animals or worse, because they don't have any feelings and even feelings of pain or thoughts or caring, when coming from them, are "pre-programmed and fake", There are some cults like QuartzCrystal that brainwash people with this idea

They look for people who are at their weakest point in life, or with some mental health issues, then they say "you are just so special that the NPCs are trying to kill you, because you are a source player, this world and everything around it was built for you to enjoy, but most people here are fake, those who harm you are without soul (NPC), but you have salvation in our founder!"

And then you have to go through hypnosis sessions so that you get cleared of the "sin", or as it was put here, "remove the programming of the matrix"

Once you do that, you have to pay some cash, but only as a "donation" because no one asked you to do it. But if you don't, then you are rejected by all members of the "club" (cult) plus you stop received more "knowledge" from the Matrix, because you can only receive it from the saver of humanity, the creator of the cult of "Quartz Crystal" of course

As i posted before, all that stuff was picked up from Dolores Cannon, in the book series "The Convoluted Universe", Book #5 i believe. I had a small nice chat with Dolores Cannon some time ago and she was very interested in how those people continually tried to use her mother's work to mislead people and get money. But the funniest thing was she said she did not care much, because as long as her mother's real word was out these people were mostly working for free.

And yep, because if you realize once they have gone through all the stuff Dolores Cannon put out there, then they run out of wisdom or ideas and start posting very meaningless stuff Or create threads around forums to ask people what they think, so they can gather some ideas before the followers cut the Patreon off

Unfortunately my life has lead me into knowing that there's no much time to spend running around the bushes, so you must be direct and say it as it is because you don't ever know if next moment you may still be alive. And when you care to let other people know what you have found, you must speak up as soon as possible, because of reason said above, what do? Nothing but sound direct and harsh, most times, and i'm sorry for that but i got used to just yell directions and truths, without regard of feelings

This is a very dumb situation for sure LOL, on one side it's always trying to look at life in the most nice way, believing it will make your life beautiful and peaceful

On the other hand, looking away at the truth, and working on tons and tons of abstracted concepts, leads you to not have a clue of reality

Just like watching a movie and seeing a guy getting shot 2/3/4 times and still get up and fight back and win the battle and admire him for his great effort and such. Complete lack of understanding of Gaia, the real world, and our own souls and purposes plus what knowledge really means for a soul, and not what a brain perceives as knowledge

Do with this as you may, but the truth is always just a bit far away than the finger can touch, in the artificial shadows
    Based on "NPC's" stuff I would add my dream:
    In that dream I was lead,by a girl friend of mine from my teen age,through a hypermarket basement showing me three sort of people that worked on conveyor belts packing food.Showing me and walking through that scene she told me that:"These ones are prepared to be dead." and they looked normal but doesn't have reaction/s;"These ones are half dead" - these looked,moved and react like zombies in the movies,but worst than them and:"These are are dead." and they looked like dead people,moving with inert movements.

From that dream I understand visually how the actual system is preparing specific humans for different tasks.The highest the echelon is the dead they are...Most of them voluntarily stay in line waiting their beautiful and shinny wrapped packages and to jump into the grinder

And you are right,we have no time running around the bushes and YES,TRUTH INDEED HURT;I lost "friends" and cursed by people telling them the truth.That's life...don't care...

Dear Mashika,

I'm truly sorry for the incident and for your feelings and perhaps you will reconsider your opinion even if I understand you 3 min. zen.

Just think to only that it will be possible that at one point this thread will bring interesting info...

I don't insist for Zirconian,I insist for INFORMATION TO BE SPREAD and reach sheeple's ears.Woould you be agree with that?Many thanks.
    Yeah i get that, unfortunately this valuable information you all are sharing here, will most likely be used to build a cult or at least a narrative to lead other people into a dead end, i have tons of experience dealing with people who "have some hidden special knowledge but can't talk about it and still require you to disclose your personal knowledge for no reason at all but to give him notes into how to fake wisdom to other people unaware of what's going on"

And i have already seen all the usual red flags here, but i don't want to point them because i know he already did the "she's not on the right frequency" game

It's so worthless this thread, all you and me gave him was notes to reformat and reword so that it becomes helpful for some random cult or online scam

Time will tell, but that he refused to answer clearly at first clearly shows he did not want to share, he wanted to grab

It's all in your end guys, i't just ridiculous to see the clear obvious red flags and it seems no one cares, oh well

Also see my post above this one. Just because sometimes i act like an idiot doesn't mean i'm one for real

<3
    Glad you're back!

Don't mind to much about what kind of sect or cult will rose from what we are writing here,but do mind about humans that will understand and avoid falling in trap/s.Reading your posts here,I simply see myself at your age,thinking to fast than spoken or writing.At my 22 I was so sneaky smart,that giving exam for police commissioned officers school, I finished 6 IQ tests in less than 45 min.The medium grades officers from examination commission was baffled and told me if I didn't want to go to Police Academy and after ending the studies to have a special post in Intelligence services.I refused.I only wanted to have a warm and without to much responsibilities job.

From that event and other previous similar I understand that I have to slow down my way of fast thinking and now I reached the point in which is hard for me to figure it out the result of 1+1

I gave you this simple example because not the time have to give answers,even if is told so,but ourselves.

Now,I want to see your red flags here.It's a forum and we all have the right to talk keeping decency.It's not a provocation from my behalf and you don't have to reply to this.Thank you.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Harmony (6th August 2020), Trisher (6th August 2020), william r sanford72 (6th August 2020), Zirconian (6th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,653 posts

Many thanks Harmony for your 2 excellent posts.

I will reply to your considered an pertinent questions, they are important, as they do reflect the theme of this thread and as such require a thoughtful response which needs time for a reply which I don't have right now. However, my post below may answer a few of those questions.

Trisher your Christina Von Drieien post was very synchronistic, and wonderful to read.

I would like to illustrate, drawing from a recent experience, how moving into a heart space through the persistent use of qualities such as gratitude, forgiveness, openness and from these qualities and the subsequent raising of frequencies, will eventually ensure a response from source and how being more source can positively effect others.

We are all connected.

Source is there to be revealed within everyone's heart. It is not just for the chosen few.

To reveal source we need to clear suppressions, whether suppressions are from negative thinking or from technology which may mean significantly reducing our use of it or returning to ethernet rather than WIFI etc.

So a clear environment and receptive heart is 1 key.

For an excellent example of clearing and which I now use in addition to others, I have reposted Trishers post.

Those that want to raise their frequencies I have found a very effective and thorough list in the Christina Von Dreien Book Three. This cannot be done from the mind..more an open heart state. A quiet meditative calm state helps.

This cleansing should to be done whilst connected to Source/higher self..all that is..whatever name you have for it and however you connect to it

A simple way is to visualize a light going up through the body and out from the top of your head and then reaching a large golden ball. This ball is visualised as being Source. There is really no defined method. Whatever you feel is right for you then go with it. Once connected to source you can start to clear all the things that are no longer in your highest divine good. You can ask for example that all contracts that are no longer in your highest divine good are dissolved. However you must also ask that all saved and backup copies with all energetic imprints and side effects get removed as these, if left, can reinstall whatever it is you are trying to dissolve. You may or may not feel things have been dissolved as far as they can. Trust that it is so. However, some things may not be dissolved if you are still in need of them for learning.

Through clearing something from the energy field you leaves holes..gaps ..spaces..these should be filled with unconditional love. You need to ask specifically for what you want and request that Source do this. You are asking for Source to do all this work..you are not using your energy to dissolve things. Once you have cleared all you want to in a session then flood yourself with thankfulness.......

.......I'm not sure whether it is because I'm focusing on this thread (what you focus on you receive), pondering on the matrix or because I've been following Christina's suggestions for clearing but recently, I've been experiencing more source downloads and they are different.

They feel like fine liquid and with them, I feel very relaxed, peaceful with a gentle emptiness within, I'm not feeling as much EMF's. More dissolving of suppressions perhaps?

These new downloads have proven to be very helpful with others.

A friend in deep distress asked me if I could do some healing. The distress had been ongoing for a long time.

I don't do so much healing now as I end up clearing the WIFI body, (the new feature in the human energy field) which suggests that many humans are now fully resonant with EMFs rather than Gaia. Clearing the WIFI body is not pleasant, I feel that I'm boiling from the inside.

Because of the distress, I agreed. I sent my friend the Christina clearing before the healing and I did the healing remotely, giving my friend instructions and a time to tune in. I sent her the new source downloads.

My friend has just stated that for the first time in the longest time she feels deep peace and a joy and this has held over the days and not dissipated with day to day thoughts and living.

We all can do this, helping ourselves and others sending source frequencies into the connected whole.

We can all raise our frequencies above the suppressions above the matrix, to create a new world. Full of source potentials for new creations.

Just try it.

Zirconian and Trisher, Thank you for sharing about your experiences concerning meditation, clearing ancestral and collective experiences and making sure through your own volition choosing to steer your own healing.

I really enjoyed checking out the new thread EFO started “Dive with music into bliss and peacefulness”. Different methods that help us to step into our heart connection can be a stepping stone to get out of the “mind” and experience that great stillness that encompasses all.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1370523
    The link regarding pitch-to-color Calculator I found really Interesting “The Color of Sound” with nice illustrations too.

I have found similar ways of connecting, mostly through self experimentation. Beginning with quieting the mind, making sure your body is totally relaxed, (for me it was lying down in a comfortable position) being the vibration of love, peace, compassion, everything I would want to be offered to myself in life. Keeping awareness centered (with relaxed eyes in centre position) in head which I believe keeps the mind out of the past (left) and the future (right). Practice slowing breathing to slow tiny breath, which will come naturally. For me it only works with no other person in room or house, no phones, no schedule. Surprisingly, my dog would lie beside my bed during meditation, in the past, and would stay very quiet and would wait until my eyes were open again, like she knew what was happening (she was nosrmally robustful. And then steering conciousness, a lot like you have explained, and enter into a beautiful energetic space. Everyone will experience different journeys from there.

Dear Zirconian, thank you for sharing you experiences in healing. The WIFI resonant entrainment is something I have wondered about. I recall hearing about possible nano dust and chemtrails, the connection being a possibility in create such a scenario. It is indeed concerning.

I do like hearing about personal experiences, as science and spirituality do meet everywhere.
    Last edited by Harmony; 6th August 2020 at 15:24.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anka (6th August 2020), EFO (6th August 2020), Trisher (6th August 2020), Wind (7th August 2020), Zirconian (6th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #130
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Unlike the vast majority, if you want to get out of the matrix - don't take the blue pill!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Anka (6th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Trisher (6th August 2020), Zirconian (6th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #131
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Harmony,

Really enjoy reading your quality posts.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 6th August 2020 at 18:33.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (6th August 2020), EFO (6th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Trisher (6th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The mind is often tricky
    Sometimes you can feel so justified with an opinion
    However, in that state......I often pause....and ask myself...
    Am I justified?
    Until I know.
    Best to stay open.
    Good for the heart space.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 6th August 2020 at 19:43.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (6th August 2020), EFO (6th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Trisher (6th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #133
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

The mind is often tricky
    Sometimes you can feel so justified with an opinion
    However, in that state......I often pause....and ask myself...
    Am I justified?
    Until I know.
    Best to stay open.
    Good for the heart space.
    There is much to be said for the moment of Now. Staying present is not easy with an active mind. We lose the ability to feel the truth when thinking absorbs us. The Matrix can also be said to be thinking and reactions to thinking.

I remember visiting Mother Meera. The hall was packed with seated people and those working their way up the aisles to then sit in front of her. Suddenly there was a break in the flow and the calm and the people that help Mother Meera were forcing someone off the chair in the front and he was trying to explain he had not looked into her eyes. That was the point. Just to spend a few seconds looking into her eyes. He had apparently had his allotted time.

Everyone was shocked as he was physically forced to move away. Next day he was allowed time to sit in front of her for a full 5 minutes. Usually it is far shorter than that. He had MS and had not been able to move as fast as others. The helpers had made a false judgement in the heat of the moment but the lesson was learned by all present.

Trisher

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (7th August 2020), greybeard (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Zirconian (7th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,653 posts

We are natural explorers sharing our experiences. Finding similarities and self discovering in the physical, mental and spiritual realms of our seen and unseen world and beyond. Connecting our dots and trying to see where we “fit” in our reality and how our consciousness and perceptions play a part in how we choose to drive our individual and collective journey.

Even though most folk probably have seen this TED talk with Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, I would encourage you to watch it again. There are some deep important insights within her well expressed experience and research of how brains, perceptions and reality may function.

“I pictured the world filled with beautiful people. Compassionate people who could come to this space anytime and they could purposely choose to step to the right or left hemisphere and find this peace, what a stroke of insight this could be to how we live our lives.”

…… “Who are we? We are the life force power of the universe”

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

EFO (7th August 2020), Trisher (7th August 2020), Zirconian (7th August 2020)

29. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just finished posting a reply re Dr Jill Bolt and the reply didn't post.
    So briefly, I was very moved listening to her story and I am with her picture for the world.
    Looking forward to reading more posts.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (8th August 2020), Harmony (8th August 2020), Trisher (8th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #136
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

In that dream I was lead,by a girl friend of mine from my teen age,through a hypermarket basement showing me three sort of people that worked on conveyor belts packing food.Showing me and walking through that scene she told me that:"These ones are prepared to be dead." and they looked normal but doesn't have reaction/s;"These ones are half dead" - these looked,moved and react like zombies in the movies,but worst than them and:"These are are dead." and they looked like dead people,moving with inert movements.

From that dream I understand visually how the actual system is preparing specific humans for different tasks.The highest the echelon is the dead they are...Most of them voluntarily stay in line waiting their beautiful and shinny wrapped packages and to jump into the grinder

And you are right,we have no time running around the bushes and YES,TRUTH INDEED HURT;I lost "friends" and cursed by people telling them the truth.That's life...don't care...

Dear Mashika,

<3
    Glad you're back!

Don't mind to much about what kind of sect or cult will rose from what we are writing here,but do mind about humans that will understand and avoid falling in trap/s.Reading your posts here,I simply see myself at your age,thinking to fast than spoken or writing.At my 22 I was so sneaky smart,that giving exam for police commissioned officers school, I finished 6 IQ tests in less than 45 min.The medium grades officers from examination commission was baffled and told me if I didn't want to go to Police Academy and after ending the studies to have a special post in Intelligence services.I refused.I only wanted to have a warm and without to much responsibilities job.

From that event and other previous similar I understand that I have to slow down my way of fast thinking and now I reached the point in which is hard for me to figure it out the result of 1+1

I gave you this simple example because not the time have to give answers,even if is told so,but ourselves.

Now,I want to see your red flags here.It's a forum and we all have the right to talk keeping decency.It's not a provocation from my behalf and you don't have to reply to this.Thank you.

However i have not provoked, i have spoken out. If someone felt provoked it's because it hit

I'm a soldier, in soul still, even if i could not keep being in person, you defend life and honest souls, and you prevent damage to others who may not be able to defend themselves. That's all

There's a reason we are born like this, with this strength

I know perfectly well the game that is being played here and it's so funny and sad, because the actual person playing it is rotten inside, and incapable of coming up to the world themselves without lying. IT's so meaningless and sterile

I was going to ask a couple more questions, since it seems this thread turned into Zen and similar stuff, rather than "are we in the Matrix and how to get out". Which i attempted to discuss and was basically replied with useless blanket statements that could fit any previous assessment or ideology (because it was meant to be like that exactly)

If people can't see here the problem, then this applies. But i'm not targeting this to anyone at all, it will apply to those who know it must apply to them

"One becomes a critic when one cannot be an artist, just as a man becomes a stool pigeon when he cannot be a soldier.”

I'm not going to post who wrote that because it would be obvious that anyone can find it in 5 seconds

Just like anyone could have found my other quote about how zen can be understood in 30 years or in 3 minutes and most likely, if they actually knew Zen, would have know that it doesn't mean that you can gain it so soon if you are privileged or smart enough, but no one did called me off on it.

That's how i got so frustrated, because supposedly we are here talking about Zen and other things like new wave stuff, but no one knows this basic aspect of how to grow your soul by "just being". And i'm the "kid" so far

It is "frustrating" to say the least

I like the word Zirconium, it reminds me of beautiful crystals, and crystals remind me of beautiful colors, and colors remind me of beautiful feelings, and beautiful feelings remind me of beautiful views, and beautiful views remind me of beautiful sensations on my skin when i was a baby and my mom touched my face, and that reminds me of other things before.

Crystals are beautiful yep

Quote Glad you're back!
    Because as i said, i don't like to ghost people, it's very bad and a lack of respect. If no one ever replies then i won't reply back, no matter what

But i respect you, so if you talk back, even if you don't directly me acknowledge through a quote (which i think should be done out of respect, even basic one) then i will never come back here. Because here there's no room for growth, it's just a "patting in the back" thread, in the end.

I may be dumb and stupid, but i'm not unaware. Not because the sky is clouded, it means the stars have died, right?
    Last edited by Mashika; 8th August 2020 at 09:14.
    Tired

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (8th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #137
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Jill Bolte Taylor video was an excellent example of the Universe gifting someone with an experience that shifted their whole lives. There are many many examples of this gifting for the awakening process. Sometimes we really do need to "see" evidence before we take that step forward. Jill rightly points out that it is down to each and every individual to make a choice and whatever that choice is then that is fine. She has experienced this awakening and the obvious rapture of it will never leave her.

Hers was a very black and white experience. Most people see a mingling of the thinking mind and the awareness until they can still the thinking mind and become the awareness but with the ability to think when they need to. Bringing this awareness down into the physical and combining a solid framework of both the physical as well as the consciousness is possible and attainable.

The physical body takes all the knocks of the physical world. Just raising consciousness does not make the physical vehicle vibrate at a higher frequency. For example what we eat can lower vibration after a meal. A packet of biscuits will lower whilst a plate of fresh raw sprouted seeds will support a high vibration.

Its one solution for the EMFs. Raise the physical vibration, integrate the consciousness and have high vibrations in both. The "outshining" is a huge potential.

Trisher

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (8th August 2020), Harmony (8th August 2020), Zirconian (9th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #138
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Dear Mashika,

<3
    Glad you're back!

Spirits usually can take form of people you loved, so they can come easy into you

"From that event and other previous similar I understand that I have to slow down my way of fast thinking and now"

My brain works in a way that i don't try to go "fast" or "slow", i just get all that stuff and have to figure it out on my own, because no one gets it anyways. I know this is not very unusual, i have known people with worse issues than me

Once you get Zen through effort, you will realize there is no "Now" or "yesterday" or anything, so that "Now" is just you wasting your energy focusing on something that doesn't exist at all, and will never be, because as much as you try to "be part of it" it will aways escape you, right then and there

I'm not a Zen master, so even if i was, i will tell you back your question and see if you can answer it, then it would lead to ask "why" LOL

I don't think this conversation will ever get anywhere

Quote Now,I want to see your red flags here
    I'm not really sure you want, because it will become a completely waste of time over the very long term, i can't explain it all unless it starts to become a ridiculous boring "this and that" stuff, but i can show you a couple things from people directly involved in "The Matrix has you" game, then you may be able to see why i reject the way they act, not wanting to really know but instead trying to say "I know more than you!" with such arrogance and ego that it's nasty

I will send you a couple messages on private, then you take your chances in the mystery wall... LMFAO!
    Last edited by Mashika; 8th August 2020 at 10:30.
    Tired

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (8th August 2020)

37. Link to Post #139
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj in the book "I Am That" speaks about how he sees the world from a self-realised perspective. People would flock to him and ask him questions. The book is a compilation of his encounters with people and their questions and his replies. It is not written by him but from notes taken by someone in the room at the time. His answers were never what they expected. They saw things from their human self perspective and he saw it from what he called the Absolute.

The book is full of wisdom and the quotes mind-blowing.

Trisher

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (9th August 2020), Harmony (9th August 2020), Zirconian (9th August 2020)

39. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Listening to Sri, the words resonance to peace and clear light well from within.

When Sri states that we are wrapped in self identity and thinking processes, this reminds me of the words of Dr Jill Bolte Taylor and the differences of the right and left brain.

Is our imbalanced macro reality, in part due to the priority given to left brain processing?

Can we create more balance through allowing right brain functions more precedence in our day to day world? Would this create more balance within ourselves and the macro reality?

I've reposted Dr Jill Bolte Taylors video

And the words from Harmony:

Even though most folk probably have seen this TED talk with Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, I would encourage you to watch it again. There are some deep important insights within her well expressed experience and research of how brains, perceptions and reality may function.

“I pictured the world filled with beautiful people. Compassionate people who could come to this space anytime and they could purposely choose to step to the right or left hemisphere and find this peace, what a stroke of insight this could be to how we live our lives.”

…… “Who are we? We are the life force power of the universe”

I enjoyed feeling the resonance in the room when Dr Jill Bolte Taylor shared her powerful experiences. Very moving.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (9th August 2020), Harmony (9th August 2020), Trisher (9th August 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 7 14 LastLast