Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 8 14 LastLast

Thread: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

1. Link to Post #141
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Default Re: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

Direct Experience & The Deeper Non-conceptual Knowing from Eckhart Tolle.

How do you "know" things? For most of human history, people have lived primarily in the realm of what Eckhart calls "conceptual" awareness—or the realm of the ego—largely unaware of a deeper way of knowing that arises in the realm of the non-conceptual.

Words are being used to describe a process that is found where no words are. There is no point in giving the brain more fodder to chew on really. However we do need some understanding.

It is a process that comes from the heart and freewill and not from analysis. Cutting it into pieces and examining every chunk and word said is the decoy. We have to want it from deep down. There are many pathways which this thread is pointing to.

Anything we see written is just a pointer. Just that. If you saw a road sign pointing down a road you would not get out of the car and then take the sign to bits in order to find the place written on the sign. You would not sit in the road staring at the sign. You would take whatever appropriate action was needed to reach the place.

This process is no different.

Trisher

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (9th August 2020), EvoAwa (21st August 2020), Harmony (10th August 2020), Wind (9th August 2020), Zirconian (9th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

We can increase our vibrations and change our internal state by ensuring we are in the right environment to support a change. Usually this means keeping EMF's to a minimum.

EMF's lower vibrations by suppressing the kundalini, clamping the heart chakra and suppressing the heart frequency. Also, EMF's seem to stimulate mind programmes that keep you in conceptualised thinking rather than being and experiencing.

See Eckhart Tolle's video in the previous post re: Experiencing Through Non Conceptual Knowing. Thanks Trisher

Tools can influence the vibrations of an environment, the right tools can support
    vibrational increases.

Clearing oneself of that which lowers a vibrational state such as persistent negative thoughts/ emotions will raise our vibrational state.

The heart now cleared of suppressive debris can expand into a state of openness. Gratitude can increase heart vibrations.

Mindfulness can slow persistent thinking.

In this state of being we can ask for source downloads deep into the cellular structure of the body where no thing exists.

Over a period of time, receiving regular source downloads can allow for a deeper resonance with nature.

Different Vibrational states are reflections of different consciousness. The higher the vibrational state reflects higher consciousness and a deeper resonance with source in nature. The outer reflects the inner state.

From a higher vibrational state it is easier to work with connectedness and no time and space.

Ask for an object to feel it's vibrational state and you will holographically feel it.

Truth is easier to fathom. The kundalini responds to truth. Asking for truth in a given situation, the kundalini will respond with a yes...….big flow of kundalini energy up the back, a no.....no flow.

Nature is bliss.

A high vibrational state, through source downloads can reveal certain aspects of reality that you did not know existed.

EMF's are being used to suppress people who wish to raise their vibrational state. they are also used to lower any high vibrational areas on earth.

A suppressed heart chakra with an increase in mind programmes suppresses resonance with higher consciousness, it suppresses our true state and resonance with the source in nature.

These EMF fields from technology are suppressing vast numbers of people and earth.

When the technology is used, if you have cleared the WIFI body, you can feel it.

EMF suppression seems to be for various reasons, none of it beneficial to humanity. Timelines can be altered to a negative trajectory when all is suppressed.

However, the source in nature seems to now be dissolving these suppressions, providing support for vibrational raising.

We have a chance to raise our consciousness for new potentials now in this reality. Nature is now able to support.

Negative timelines will dissolve if more people choose to raise their vibrations. The world will then start to reflect our higher state of being. Solutions will synchronistically appear and there will be better potentials in the world for our children.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (10th August 2020), EvoAwa (21st August 2020), Harmony (10th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th August 2020), Trisher (10th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,964 times in 2,642 posts

Thank you Trisher for the video “ I Am That” with Sri Nisargadatta’s perspective of what he saw from what he called the Absolute. I really liked the way key points were spoken in an easy and clear form. So profound.

Also thank you for Eckhart Tolle’s video and how it also fits right into the context of guiding our conciousness by being aware and “feeling the essence of being” contrasted to the conceptual mind.

Zirconian, thank you for your thoughts on how meditation can bring expanded states of conciousness can make positive changes and how the make tuning into the natural earth energy easier. Understanding aspects of reality that were previously unknown with just the conceptual mind becoming more apparant, and also how the EMF can affect our heart and body frequency making it harder to tune into the natural resonance.

I find it uplifting in the thoughts you have put forward that “the source in nature seems to now be dissolving these suppressions, providing support for vibrational raising."

It seems some similar insights on brain function were touched on in the video of Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor’s, when she experienced a stroke damaging the left hemisphere of her brain, with Eckhart Tolle's video, Sri Nisaragatta's video, and the research done in a previous post regarding combined information in the CIA document linked in Post #53.

Qualities that are more pronounced when the right brain is dominantly active like compassion, gratefulness, love and caring, and enabling awareness of a larger perspective of the “workings” and relationship of reality, seem to generate frequencies, or relative resonance that is conducive to what might be called higher values, or values that seem to exist within that frequency range the brain, heart and body, might combine with the resonance of the relative environment and catalyze to trancend ordinary boundaries.

https://www.lionsroar.com/?s=How+med...ges+your+brain

This link to “How Meditation Changes Your Brain and Your Life” is about a Tibetan monk, expert meditator, Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche who was fitted with 256 thin wires to measure his brain waves while meditating. Daniel Goleman and Richaard Davidson tell the story of this revolutionary breakthrough in our understanding of how meditation works.

Here are a few quotes from the article:

“The gamma brain state Richie and Antoine discovered was more than unusual, it was unprecedented—a wow! No brain lab had ever before seen gamma oscillations that persist for minutes rather than split seconds, are so strong, and are in synchrony across widespread regions of the brain.”

“All the yogis had elevated gamma oscillations, not just during the meditation practice periods for open presence and compassion but also during the very first measurement, before any meditation was performed. This electrifying data was in the EEG frequency known as “high-amplitude” gamma, the strongest, most intense form. These waves lasted the full minute of the baseline measurement, before they started the meditation.”

“There are four main types of EEG waves, classed by their frequency (technically, measured in Hertz). Delta, the slowest wave, oscillates between one and four cycles per second, and occurs mainly during deep sleep; theta, the next slowest, can signify drowsiness; alpha occurs when we are doing little thinking and indicates relaxation; and beta, the fastest, accompanies thinking, alertness, or concentration.

Gamma, the very fastest brain wave, occurs during moments when differing brain regions fire in harmony, like moments of insight when different elements of a mental puzzle “click” together. To get a sense of this “click,” try this: What single word can turn each of these into a compound word: sauce, pine, crab?”

“This was the very EEG wave that Mingyur had displayed in that surprising surge during both open presence and compassion. And now Richie’s team saw that same unusual brain pattern in all the yogis as a standard feature of their everyday neural activity. In other words, Richie and Antoine had stumbled upon the holy grail: a neural signature showing an enduring transformation.”

Looking at left and right brain characteristics they both seem necessary and are tools that make life easier to move through and cope in our complex environment.

I might leave more on some thoughts on the possible connection to the matrix and manipulation for another post.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anka (10th August 2020), EFO (10th August 2020), Trisher (10th August 2020), Zirconian (10th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

There is a million things i could say here, and all will be considered wrong, in any possible way

I'm just going to say one thing, specifically directed towards Zirconian

I did not meant to offend you about the bad stuff about the Matrix i said, it was meant to someone else

I did got bothered about how you said "i want you to discuss this" or such, because i'm not a cow, and already said why befiore.

I wish you would talk to me directly, which you don't do. I wonder why people come forward to say "i know some stuff" then when people ask they say "i won't tell you what i know"

It just drive me mad, so why say it in the first place? And why once i ask you just throw away my questions without even try to answer the most basic stuff?

Do you ever tried to look at what i said on my first replies about frequencies, way before i got crazy mad? Was there a reason you did not care about them? So far i have not seen a real, direct, to the point, reply. I just wished you had a real reply, not just "oh that's so good keep going but i'm not going to say anything or add to your thoughts"

I don't know why i'm finding it so hard to explain this feeling that hurts so bad, but it's funny that most people have and will continue to shun me away and that's fine in the end. Do you remember those days in your early life when you have something to say but once you said it you where slapped to no end so you would shut up and let the adults do their talk, even if their were wrong and you were told to leave it in peace and once you're grown up you can say whatever you want?

Yep

P.S
    I'm sorry if i caused harm or offended Zirconian, i made lots of mistakes and probably still would that's why i rather stay away for some time from anything

Hope you can find your answers here, i bet for sure there's no better place
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th August 2020 at 07:43.
    Tired

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (12th August 2020), Harmony (12th August 2020), Trisher (12th August 2020), Zirconian (12th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Sasha, I cannot answer for Zirconian, but you are more than welcome to add some information about how the matrix might work. You are obviously a very inteligent lady and some on the post have replied you have some good questions.

My thoughts are Zirconian is writing about her experience and how she has felt it might help others who are experiencing a similar feeling. I don't think she was ever implying she knows all the answers to any complex questions herself, but to explore possibilities.

If you put forward some interesting ideas that would be great without tearing others thoughts apart, as we are all doing our best to explore ideas to bring more understanding, not implying anything is total truth set in stone or anything. Please join in.😊💕
    Last edited by Harmony; 12th August 2020 at 13:53.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

EFO (12th August 2020), Mashika (14th August 2020), Trisher (12th August 2020), Zirconian (12th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Who is this we you talk about? This we who is not Sasha? The we who gets the responses?

But thanks for the clarification of your group's motives...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Harmony (12th August 2020), Mashika (14th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Who is this we you talk about? This we who is not Sasha? The we who gets the responses?

But thanks for the clarification of your group's motives...
    Hi, Sorry for this only quick post, having a hectic day☺. I wrote that, and was referring to all who have posted on this thread. Folk are just putting possible ideas forward to think about just referring to experiences written about in this thread, mostly with meditation, but not necessarily, how EMF could affect personal vibrations and former connections some meditators might have had compared to EMF environments. Possible matrix manipulations and looking at possibilities of how energies may work in a matrix in conjunction to some research done on left and right brain functions.

It might be better if you read the thread if you haven't, I know it's a bit long, to see where a possible misunderstanding might have come about of the thread motives, unintentionally.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

EFO (12th August 2020), Mashika (14th August 2020), Trisher (13th August 2020), Zirconian (12th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #148
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Thanks.

I see this same excuse has been used already. I've read the thread, but thanks for making negative assumptions.

These so-called solutions would not have worked for NEO, it won't work for us now.

All the flowery posts of pretty pictures and uplifting sayings do nothing. Feel good attitudes do nothing.

The only way out is by arming oneself with facts from a wide ranging array of topics. Be clear of what is actually going on. And don't think flowery thinking will rub off on the ignorant and arrogant - it won't.

You can raise your vibration to the moon and it will not help one whit. Be clear of what is going on and what your part is in it all.

Preaching to the choir is fun, but not productive.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Harmony (12th August 2020), Mashika (14th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Sacha,

Thanks for your post Sacha. I really appreciated what you have said.
    It was big of you to post it.

Just to state, some of the questions you have raised in the thread were excellent.

However, when I post on a thread, sometimes I have to make a judgement call, as to how I respond, when to respond or whether to respond at all.
    Sometimes, I may wish to post a response but realise that I'm not comfortable in doing so.
    I may decide that it's best not to go ahead with what I may have planned to state, for good reasons that I may not wish to divulge.

Some of these aforementioned reasons may not be personal to you and I ask you to understand.

However, If I feel by posting a reply to any post will not be constructive in any way to the thread or to the readers of the thread, then I also have to make a judgement call and not respond.

Sacha, you do not have to agree with my experiences or the experiences and posts of others on the thread, nobody would expect that of you or the readers but what I would politely request is that if you do disagree to any posts that you keep your responses polite and civil then we may build a dialogue to at least reach an understanding.

I would welcome future posts from you Sacha.

However, whether you decide to post on this thread again or not.....I wish you well.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (13th August 2020), Harmony (12th August 2020), Mashika (14th August 2020), shamballaOn (16th August 2020), Trisher (13th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Timelines,

There are a few people dotted around who are raising vibrations and having similar experiences to what I have described.

They understand what it is they are facing and are dealing with it.

Some have found in a high vibrational state they can become aware and dissolve negative timelines.

Though the negative suppressions reach what we would term high (probably to 21) dimensions. A higher vibration will dissolve the suppressions and negative timelines.

People are doing this.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (13th August 2020), Harmony (12th August 2020), Mashika (14th August 2020), shamballaOn (16th August 2020), Trisher (13th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

I think this is pertinent. Reality shifts happen.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th August 2020), EFO (13th August 2020), Harmony (12th August 2020), Mashika (14th August 2020), Trisher (13th August 2020), Zirconian (12th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #152
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Delight for a very interesting video. Reality is not what we take it to be at all and that's a good thing. The other layers are becoming more and more visible and we help that by being open to all things. I have had crystals that come and go. Mostly the expensive ones.

Trisher

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Delight (13th August 2020), EFO (13th August 2020), Harmony (13th August 2020), Mashika (14th August 2020), Zirconian (14th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Thank you Delight for a very interesting video. Reality is not what we take it to be at all and that's a good thing. The other layers are becoming more and more visible and we help that by being open to all things. I have had crystals that come and go. Mostly the expensive ones.

Trisher
    Hope you see this. I never had seen it before though I know of the Kogi.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

EFO (14th August 2020), Harmony (14th August 2020), Mashika (14th August 2020), Orph (16th August 2020), Trisher (14th August 2020), Zirconian (14th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #154
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Hi Sacha,

Thanks for your post Sacha. I really appreciated what you have said.
    It was big of you to post it.

Just to state, some of the questions you have raised in the thread were excellent.

However, when I post on a thread, sometimes I have to make a judgement call, as to how I respond, when to respond or whether to respond at all.
    Sometimes, I may wish to post a response but realise that I'm not comfortable in doing so.
    I may decide that it's best not to go ahead with what I may have planned to state, for good reasons that I may not wish to divulge.

Some of these aforementioned reasons may not be personal to you and I ask you to understand.

However, If I feel by posting a reply to any post will not be constructive in any way to the thread or to the readers of the thread, then I also have to make a judgement call and not respond.

Sacha, you do not have to agree with my experiences or the experiences and posts of others on the thread, nobody would expect that of you or the readers but what I would politely request is that if you do disagree to any posts that you keep your responses polite and civil then we may build a dialogue to at least reach an understanding.

I would welcome future posts from you Sacha.

However, whether you decide to post on this thread again or not.....I wish you well.
    I don't have a giant background of how to act like a socialite, i rejected that most of my life and was shunned away because of it. Yet i learned to talk like one either way.. I'm a terrible person in several ways, and as i put it before on other places "my mouth is sharper than my brain".

However that doesn't mean i'm uneducated, total opposite, i'm proud of my education and it allows me to have a sharp, insulting mouth, in several ways (it comes from thinking about some stuff based on things other people may not be aware of)

I thank you for not getting so much mad at me, i did not mean to hurt or insult you, or anyone else here. i just have some stuff on my brain that leads me to say things most people don't like. But in general, most of the people in this planet have it as well, in one way or another

It's also part of the illusion, that whatever "knowledge" is shared and discussed makes us feel we are onto something, somehow lol

I don't think i can participate on this thread much more, since i don't follow much anymore. I went pass trying to figure out how to grow by using my soul as a tool to grow beyond and above. Because i realized it was all part of the illusion and not much more.

"A fish always thinks the small fake boat inside it's tank is the real deal"

So i bailed out of it, i'm looking for more answers that do not involve repeating the same stuff people before me already "knew" but never tried to prove beyond thinking of it like a mantra. And i know this sounds bad and ugly, and ignorant, but it's not in the end, i just don't have the words to explain it in a different way. So i sound negative instead

thank you so much for your understanding, i don't think i can add good things to this thread, so i'm not trying again, i just wanted to say thanks for your patience and not getting angry at me for my mistakes, i really appreciate that

Oh there's one thing left to say that i forgot, but it goes like this. None of the people who will make you advance on your search, or research, or attempts to find truth, will ever be nice and tell you things in ways that make you feel good. Total opposite, it will be full of angry, contradictory and sad feelings. Real truth comes at that price, i guess i'm only saying this because i believe you guys are truly seeking something. It's a road full of spikes, and not much more
    Last edited by Mashika; 14th August 2020 at 08:25.
    Tired

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (14th August 2020), Frank V (14th August 2020), Harmony (14th August 2020), silvanelf (14th August 2020), Trisher (14th August 2020), Zirconian (14th August 2020)

29. Link to Post #155
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sasha Alisa (here)
    [

Oh there's one thing left to say that i forgot, but it goes like this. None of the people who will make you advance on your search, or research, or attempts to find truth, will ever be nice and tell you things in ways that make you feel good. Total opposite, it will be full of angry, contradictory and sad feelings. Real truth comes at that price, i guess i'm only saying this because i believe you guys are truly seeking something. It's a road full of spikes, and not much more
    I can only speak for myself here Sasha. Whatever life throws at me there are always solutions to be found somewhere. I never respond to anger or angry people. Eventually they calm down or else I walk away. I find that nothing can ever be achieved through arguments and heated exchanges. Only more of the same. What is on this thread are some solutions people have found that work for them spiritually. There is nothing new. It is ancient knowledge. There never will be new things for achieving stillness because its all about overcoming things that stand in the way from within. It is not about finding yet more things to think about.

There are a few seeds thrown here and there on this thread which may or may not suit others. It is up to each individual to do the inner work as and when and if they feel ready. No-one has the whole answer for another because each one of us is completely individual. Answers can only be found from within and not by arguing over things. A belief in something can be the stopping point of an individual moving on. I have personally found that to stay open to the inner intuitive self I need to trample all beliefs and just listen to feelings. No thoughts are involved. If they are then that again is just a belief. Our schools and societies teach us how to think. It takes some practice to un-think and become still enough to receive that deep inner connection to Source. Its not easy. However it is the only way.

I genuinely wish you well Sasha.

Trisher
    Last edited by Trisher; 16th August 2020 at 16:14.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (16th August 2020), Harmony (16th August 2020), Zirconian (16th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

"We can only escape from the world by outgrowing the world. Death may take man out of the world but only wisdom can take the world out of the man. As long as the human being is obsessed by worldliness, he will suffer from the Karmic consequences of false allegiances. When however, worldliness is transmuted into Spiritual Integrity he is free, even though he still dwells physically among worldly things."

~ Manly P. Hall
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (17th August 2020), EFO (17th August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), Trisher (16th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Timelines,

There are a few people dotted around who are raising vibrations and having similar experiences to what I have described.

They understand what it is they are facing and are dealing with it.

Some have found in a high vibrational state they can become aware and dissolve negative timelines.

Though the negative suppressions reach what we would term high (probably to 21) dimensions. A higher vibration will dissolve the suppressions and negative timelines.

People are doing this.
    Hi Zirconian,

Thanks for this very interested tread. Could you share some more of your knowledge about timelines? Do you do specific exercises to be on a positive timeline?

Do you have some books or websites (maybe from the people you are talking about) to point to?

I hope this tread can continue for a while...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

EFO (19th August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), Trisher (21st August 2020), Zirconian (20th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Trisher, Harmony, Delight, Wind and shamballaOn for your posts.
    Sacha Alisa, I really wish you well.

I've been busy, so sorry for the late reply.

shamballaOn, I personally have not read any books on timelines but I have asked around and the books from Carlos Castenada are recommended.

Knowledge of timelines have been experienced by a few people I have met, who are not going public via websites etc.

As for myself, knowledge of timelines was not an interest of mine. I just wanted to know source (or the creator), however you wish to express this creative force that is in each and every one of us.

I spent my younger years learning to open my meridians to heal and spent time amongst Tibetans. I also met with a few people over the years who were working with consciousness that were, to me, unique. They really showed me what could be achieved from raising vibrations from personal clearing, going within and putting the heart at the centre of life. Though there were ups and downs with this process.

Once I really started to focus on this pathway, rather than dipping in and out, so many truths revealed themselves, either via the psychic route or through synchronicity and that is how my awareness (and that of others) of the manipulation of timelines happened.

Timelines can change and it does seem at this moment that the very negative timelines are being dissolved, I'm sure there will be more attempts to suppress Gaia and humanity (we are very much linked in consciousness) but Gaia seems to have raised her vibratory field and is dissolving a lot more suppression and negativity. Though we still do need to address 5G a very effective tool for suppression.

More people could assist in this process to move Gaia and humanity to a more positive trajectory, though she seems to be doing a lot better (at the moment), despite appearances.

Humans cannot be manipulated if they turn within to the heart, clear themselves of programming and raise their vibrations .......by really asking for precisely that.

With some work and focus, awareness of higher consciousness fields of knowledge can be achieved, truths are revealed which cannot be doubted in anyway for the truth so resonates in the body, there is no need to question.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (20th August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), shamballaOn (20th August 2020), Trisher (21st August 2020)

37. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ShamballaOm,

To raise vibrations, to access higher consciousness, can effectively be done by clearing our programming, suppressions & matrix (interdimensional) manipulations.

Originally posted by Trisher....way back in the thread, from a book by Christina Von Dreien

To clear;

This cleansing has to be done whilst connected to Source..all that is..whatever name you have for it and however you connect to it

A simple way is to visualize a light going up from the top of your head and then reaching a large golden ball. This ball is visualised as being Source. There is no defined method. Whatever you feel is right for you then go with it. Once connected to source you can start to clear all the things that are no longer in your highest divine good ..You can ask for example that all contracts that are no longer in your highest divine good are dissolved. However you must also ask for all saved and backup copies with all energetic imprints and side effects get removed as these if left can reinstall whatever it is you are trying to dissolve. You may or may not feel things have been dissolved as far as they can. Trust that it is so. Some things may not be dissolved if you are still in need of them for learning.

Through clearing something from the energy field you leaves holes..gaps ..spaces..these should be filled with unconditional love. You need to ask specifically for what you want and request that source do this. You are asking for Source to do all this work..you are not using your energy to dissolve things. Once you have cleared all you want to in a session then flood yourself with thankfulness.

In connection to this it is important to note that the body cells store not only experiences from our soul but also above and beyond that the collective experiences of our ancestors. This includes the experiences, ideas and patterns of our mother and father as well as their forebears. Thus we inherit from our ancestors an immense amount of cell memory which may not be in our highest divine good. These inherited things can be dissolved in the same way as those above. Asking for eg entanglements, patterns, restrictions, blockages, illnesses and suffering etc to be cleared .

This is a starter list of things that most will not have all of but certainly some.

Treaties, agreements, alliances, packages, contracts

Oaths, promises, vows
    Shocks, traumas
    Thought patterns such as beliefs, ideas, worldviews.
    Destructive emotional patterns such as fear patterns, guilt patterns, anger patterns, hate patterns. Dislikes, things created through Imagination
    Attachments
    Karmic burdens
    Generational burdens
    Initiations, sacraments
    Curse, curses, damnations, bans
    Energetic blockades, blockings, downgrades, seals and armour.
    Mental programs, manipulation, brainwashing, disinformation, coding.
    Entities, attachments, parasitic entities, overshadowing by entities. possesion
    Foreign energies from people, that through thinking, emotions and words are actively connected to us (e.g. by thinking about us or talking about us)
    Projections from other people (i.e. from our ideas that we have and express to others)
    Astral constructs (energies programmed with certain commands)
    Astral nails, screws, chains, shackles
    Holograms. Energy twists, energy reversals, energy vampires
    Physical or energetic implants (microchips, transmitters, receivers, switches, timers, nanobots, chemtrail toxins etc)
    Vaccines and foetal consciousness within the vaccine because of the way it is made
    Animal consciousness from eating meat

I have found this to be effective on myself and others.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (21st August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), shamballaOn (22nd August 2020), Trisher (21st August 2020)

39. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From a cleared space within and a cleared space without (no EMF's)

Go into the heart, compassionate mindfulness is a good place to get into this space. Gratitude is another.

Ask for source downloads to raise vibrations.

Ask for Gaia source downloads.

Go out in nature.

Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

See what happens over the coming months.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (21st August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), shamballaOn (22nd August 2020), Trisher (21st August 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 8 14 LastLast