Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 9 14 LastLast

Thread: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

1. Link to Post #161
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

This might fit here at this time ... a "basic" explanation of how mind and "reality" are connected ...

To add a bit (that will be relevant after watching the video), I read this little book once, I can't recall the name, that stated that three emotions when sustained, promote manifestation. These emotions are gratitude, appreciation, and praise.

It suggested that maintaining at least one of these emotions at all times, will assist you in the conscious creation of a new world ... to raise it to the level it deserves.

It also suggested that solar storms and cosmic rays provide an uptick in subatomic energy (heavily paraphrased), that assist in the manifestation process.

Is a massive solar storm due to hit us soon? Perhaps this fall ... ? Can we take advantage of it?

Things to consider ....
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st August 2020 at 16:27.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

EFO (22nd August 2020), gini (26th August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), Icare (29th August 2020), modini (29th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2020), Trisher (21st August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

3. Link to Post #162
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

This might fit here at this time ... a "basic" explanation of how mind and "reality" are connected ...

To add a bit (that will be relevant after watching the video), I read this little book once, I can't recall the name, that stated that three emotions when sustained, promote manifestation. These emotions are gratitude, appreciation, and praise.

It suggested that maintaining at least one of these emotions at all times, will assist you in the conscious creation of a new world ... to raise it to the level it deserves.

It also suggested that solar storms and cosmic rays provide an uptick in subatomic energy (heavily paraphrased), that assist in the manifestation process.

Is a massive solar storm due to hit us soon? Perhaps this fall ... ? Can we take advantage of it?

Things to consider ....

Thanks for that video, it rings so true and amazing. Also thanks for yor thoughts about solar storms and cosmic rays.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anka (21st August 2020), DeDukshyn (21st August 2020), EFO (22nd August 2020), Icare (29th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2020), Trisher (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

5. Link to Post #163
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Quote Posted by Sasha Alisa (here)
    [

Oh there's one thing left to say that i forgot, but it goes like this. None of the people who will make you advance on your search, or research, or attempts to find truth, will ever be nice and tell you things in ways that make you feel good. Total opposite, it will be full of angry, contradictory and sad feelings. Real truth comes at that price, i guess i'm only saying this because i believe you guys are truly seeking something. It's a road full of spikes, and not much more
    I can only speak for myself here Sasha. Whatever life throws at me there are always solutions to be found somewhere. I never respond to anger or angry people. Eventually they calm down or else I walk away. I find that nothing can ever be achieved through arguments and heated exchanges. Only more of the same. What is on this thread are some solutions people have found that work for them spiritually. There is nothing new. It is ancient knowledge. There never will be new things for achieving stillness because its all about overcoming things that stand in the way from within. It is not about finding yet more things to think about.

There are a few seeds thrown here and there on this thread which may or may not suit others. It is up to each individual to do the inner work as and when and if they feel ready. No-one has the whole answer for another because each one of us is completely individual. Answers can only be found from within and not by arguing over things. A belief in something can be the stopping point of an individual moving on. I have personally found that to stay open to the inner intuitive self I need to trample all beliefs and just listen to feelings. No thoughts are involved. If they are then that again is just a belief. Our schools and societies teach us how to think. It takes some practice to un-think and become still enough to receive that deep inner connection to Source. Its not easy. However it is the only way.

I genuinely wish you well Sasha.

Trisher
    You know guys, i thought very hard about this, because i believe it has to be said, but i don't know how much i can say that can be understood, as i make tons and tons of mistakes and gets frustrated. But hear me out for a bit please

Most of the stuff that constantly is thrown out there, has already been talked about so much that over time it lost its true meaning, so it just became noise

At this time in our current world and timeline, or whatever people wants to call it, that knowledge is partial and not absolute

But i don't have a way to explain that to you guys, i just can see it. As time evolves, so do humans, if you keep looking at a glass picture, before it got broken, you will never see the pieces flying around yourself. That's as much as i can say to try explain what's happening right now

You can spend all your time looking at the perfect picture of how it's supposed to be, or you can snap out of it and look at the broken glass and realize it's no more that image you had assumed it would be like

But you need to understand just that one thing. This world, is not the world you expect to be on, based on that knowledge that has been shared so much that it obscured the truth that exists out there

Frequencies, high or low, have nothing to do with anything at all, it's a distraction and a control tool

I can tell you this, i explained why frequencies were not a way to become aware or understand or grow out of the "illusion", and all i got was explanations about nothing at all, no one really gave it a second thought, and that's why i grew so frustrated. All i got back was the same old tired concepts that no one can really explain but continually repeat. Even after i explained why "raising/lowering" of frequencies did not make sense, the talk about "raising" your frequencies kept going on, which just means no one listened

Everyone can hear, but only a few listen

If i were to ask to describe the mechanism, emotional, spiritual, or in any other form, about how frequencies work, no one could really tell. It's just words, human beings are very easy to manipulate and control. There is no high or low, that's a human (non spiritual) concept. Do with this as you like

I'm ignorant as a person, we all are in several ways, i just think that we should not just accept words that sound wise just because it's been some time and the person who said it looked or sounded wise, questioning is how The Buddha became, not avoiding the truth

The understanding of yesterday, is not the understanding of today, and won't be the understanding of tomorrow

In the end, it's all up to you guys

P.S

Have you ever wondered where, if the matrix exists, would it be located? Other than within Source itself? (because source contains all existence)
    Last edited by Mashika; 22nd August 2020 at 09:30.
    Tired

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (22nd August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), Orph (22nd August 2020), Trisher (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

7. Link to Post #164
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

[

Oh there's one thing left to say that i forgot, but it goes like this. None of the people who will make you advance on your search, or research, or attempts to find truth, will ever be nice and tell you things in ways that make you feel good. Total opposite, it will be full of angry, contradictory and sad feelings. Real truth comes at that price, i guess i'm only saying this because i believe you guys are truly seeking something. It's a road full of spikes, and not much more
    I can only speak for myself here Sasha. Whatever life throws at me there are always solutions to be found somewhere. I never respond to anger or angry people. Eventually they calm down or else I walk away. I find that nothing can ever be achieved through arguments and heated exchanges. Only more of the same. What is on this thread are some solutions people have found that work for them spiritually. There is nothing new. It is ancient knowledge. There never will be new things for achieving stillness because its all about overcoming things that stand in the way from within. It is not about finding yet more things to think about.

There are a few seeds thrown here and there on this thread which may or may not suit others. It is up to each individual to do the inner work as and when and if they feel ready. No-one has the whole answer for another because each one of us is completely individual. Answers can only be found from within and not by arguing over things. A belief in something can be the stopping point of an individual moving on. I have personally found that to stay open to the inner intuitive self I need to trample all beliefs and just listen to feelings. No thoughts are involved. If they are then that again is just a belief. Our schools and societies teach us how to think. It takes some practice to un-think and become still enough to receive that deep inner connection to Source. Its not easy. However it is the only way.

Trisher
    You know guys, i thought very hard about this, because i believe it has to be said, but i don't know how much i can say that can be understood, as i make tons and tons of mistakes and gets frustrated. But hear me out for a bit please

Most of the stuff that constantly is thrown out there, has already been talked about so much that over time it lost its true meaning, so it just became noise

At this time in our current world and timeline, or whatever people wants to call it, that knowledge is partial and not absolute

But i don't have a way to explain that to you guys, i just can see it. As time evolves, so do humans, if you keep looking at a glass picture, before it got broken, you will never see the pieces flying around yourself. That's as much as i can say to try explain what's happening right now

You can spend all your time looking at the perfect picture of how it's supposed to be, or you can snap out of it and look at the broken glass and realize it's no more that image you had assumed it would be like

But you need to understand just that one thing. This world, is not the world you expect to be on, based on that knowledge that has been shared so much that it obscured the truth that exists out there

Frequencies, high or low, have nothing to do with anything at all, it's a distraction and a control tool

I can tell you this, i explained why frequencies were not a way to become aware or understand or grow out of the "illusion", and all i got was explanations about nothing at all, no one really gave it a second thought, and that's why i grew so frustrated. All i got back was the same old tired concepts that no one can really explain but continually repeat. Even after i explained why "raising/lowering" of frequencies did not make sense, the talk about "raising" your frequencies kept going on, which just means no one listened

If i were to ask to describe the mechanism, emotional, spiritual, or in any other form, about how frequencies work, no one could really tell. It's just words, human beings are very easy to manipulate and control. There is no high or low, that's a human (non spiritual) concept. Do with this as you like

I'm ignorant as a person, we all are in several ways, i just think that we should not just accept words that sound wise just because it's been some time and the person who said it looked or sounded wise, questioning is how The Buddha became, not avoiding the truth

The understanding of yesterday, is not the understanding of today, and won't be the understanding of tomorrow

P.S

Have you ever wondered where, if the matrix exists, would it be located? Other than within Source itself? (because source contains all existence)
    Thank you Sasha for your thoughtful post. As you said its not about words and it isn't. Its about the experience. Its not about ideas or any head thing. Its nothing to
    do with the world and what its thought to be. Words are getting in the way.

This space is found with sitting quietly and connecting through the heart.
    Trisher

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (22nd August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

9. Link to Post #165
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

[

Trisher

P.S

Thank you Sasha for your thoughtful post. As you said its not about words and it isn't. Its about the experience. Its not about ideas or any head thing. Its nothing to
    do with the world and what its thought to be. Words are getting in the way.

This space is found with sitting quietly and connecting through the heart.
    Trisher
    Hi Trisher, thanks for your reply, very appreciated <3

i want to say something about my previous post. I purposely added some "low frequency" thoughts here:

Quote I can tell you this, i explained why frequencies were not a way to become aware or understand or grow out of the "illusion", and all i got was explanations about nothing at all, no one really gave it a second thought, and that's why i grew so frustrated. All i got back was the same old tired concepts that no one can really explain but continually repeat. Even after i explained why "raising/lowering" of frequencies did not make sense, the talk about "raising" your frequencies kept going on, which just means no one listened

Just as a way to show that high/low frequency stuff doesn't mean much in the long term, as far as spiritual growth. My words are full of arrogance and ego, and self entitlement, these were low frequency feelings and if someone reads that then it may cause some feelings, which are just not going to take knowledge or growth out of your own path, or mine, it's just a temporary thing and even then it allows people to grow by experiencing the low, eventually it also leads to a high. Is not important if it was low or high frequency feelings or thoughts, both lead to spiritual growth

I had read something related to this some time ago but forgot where, i found the link today, in case someone would like to have a look. I kind of reached the same conclusion some years ago, but i'm not able to explain it as clearly as this guy did
    https://medium.com/swlh/why-i-stoppe...y-331518f17a52
    Quote Raising your frequency higher and higher is often interpreted to mean that you’re awakening and ascending, becoming more aligned with God or Spirit than you were before. Having healing breakthroughs, experiencing energy and light, dissolving old patterns, and enjoying sudden insights into your own mind — these are all wonderful experiences and should be applauded and met with grace and appreciation. It means you’re actually doing the hard work of diving into your past. That’s the work of healing.

But there’s a trap. You can start to fall into a false sense of “progress” on your spiritual path, as if it were a kind of linear trajectory, always rising to a higher vibrational frequency. After some deep healing experience, you believe that you’ve reached a certain height. And you become attached to it. It’s important to you that you stay at this vibe; your frequency starts to have a deeper meaning for you — an identity. You start to develop a new sense of self around this: You are a “high vibe” person.

By having this “high vibe” identity, you tend to police its boundaries, making sure you don’t come in contact with people who might bring you down.
    One of the things i dislike the most about the use of "frequency" as a way to measure your spiritual state is that a lot of people have lost themselves in the path by just focusing on increasing or "raising" their frequencies and somehow expecting this will align them with the universe or create a happy experience and life, but that's just losing time, confusing the practice with the end goal takes you completely away from reaching the truth. And then it leads to ideas such as "if you eat meat or have dark thoughts of feelings, you lower your frequency", and that has nothing much to do with spiritual growth, it is a human ideal, not a spiritual one.

Killing a dangerous spider doesn't lower your frequency or vibration, yet i have seen people avoiding it because they think it will stop their spiritual growth. They are so worried about keeping their vibration high that they forgot why it was needed in the first place, or that it didn't 100% related to becoming wiser or more aligned with the universe. "Confused the path with the destination" or some similar words were used to describe this situation

Thanks for your consideration, best wishes to all

-

Masha
    Tired

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Harmony (23rd August 2020), silvanelf (26th August 2020), Zirconian (23rd August 2020)

11. Link to Post #166
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote from Sasha

i want to say something about my previous post. I purposely added some "low frequency" thoughts here:

Quote I can tell you this, i explained why frequencies were not a way to become aware or understand or grow out of the "illusion", and all i got was explanations about nothing at all, no one really gave it a second thought, and that's why i grew so frustrated. All i got back was the same old tired concepts that no one can really explain but continually repeat. Even after i explained why "raising/lowering" of frequencies did not make sense, the talk about "raising" your frequencies kept going on, which just means no one listened

Just as a way to show that high/low frequency stuff doesn't mean much in the long term, as far as spiritual growth. My words are full of arrogance and ego, and self entitlement, these were low frequency feelings and if someone reads that then it may cause some feelings, which are just not going to take knowledge or growth out of your own path, or mine, it's just a temporary thing and even then it allows people to grow by experiencing the low, eventually it also leads to a high. Is not important if it was low or high frequency feelings or thoughts, both lead to spiritual growth

I had read something related to this some time ago but forgot where, i found the link today, in case someone would like to have a look. I kind of reached the same conclusion some years ago, but i'm not able to explain it as clearly as this guy did
    Quote Raising your frequency higher and higher is often interpreted to mean that you’re awakening and ascending, becoming more aligned with God or Spirit than you were before. Having healing breakthroughs, experiencing energy and light, dissolving old patterns, and enjoying sudden insights into your own mind — these are all wonderful experiences and should be applauded and met with grace and appreciation. It means you’re actually doing the hard work of diving into your past. That’s the work of healing.

But there’s a trap. You can start to fall into a false sense of “progress” on your spiritual path, as if it were a kind of linear trajectory, always rising to a higher vibrational frequency. After some deep healing experience, you believe that you’ve reached a certain height. And you become attached to it. It’s important to you that you stay at this vibe; your frequency starts to have a deeper meaning for you — an identity. You start to develop a new sense of self around this: You are a “high vibe” person.

By having this “high vibe” identity, you tend to police its boundaries, making sure you don’t come in contact with people who might bring you down.
    One of the things i dislike the most about the use of "frequency" as a way to measure your spiritual state is that a lot of people have lost themselves in the path by just focusing on increasing or "raising" their frequencies and somehow expecting this will align them with the universe or create a happy experience and life, but that's just losing time, confusing the practice with the end goal takes you completely away from reaching the truth. And then it leads to ideas such as "if you eat meat or have dark thoughts of feelings, you lower your frequency", and that has nothing much to do with spiritual growth, it is a human ideal, not a spiritual one.

Killing a dangerous spider doesn't lower your frequency or vibration, yet i have seen people avoiding it because they think it will stop their spiritual growth. They are so worried about keeping their vibration high that they forgot why it was needed in the first place, or that it didn't 100% related to becoming wiser or more aligned with the universe. "Confused the path with the destination" or some similar words were used to describe this situation

-
    Thank you Sasha

There are pitfalls on every spiritual path we take in seeking connection to Source. We can lean on the tool we use too heavily and forget that the tool is just that..a tool. A tool is a boat that only takes us across the river to the other side, then when we reach the other side we have to get out of the boat, dropping the tool and walk that last bit on our own.

However we do not throw out the tool because we have the potential to become attached to it. All tools can become attachments. All tools also have the potential to lead us to the part where we step out of the boat.

Frequencies and vibrations are an integral part of our world in which everything has a frequency. Each plant and tree has one. Each essential oil has one and Rose Absolute purportedly has the highest. People who sit and think about a plant or a tree will bring that resonance to them. Anyone thinking about upsetting things and darker issues will bring that to them as well. Its a choice and yes it matters because we spread that negativity or light around us to others. We leave a trail of that energy wherever we walk. We fill a room with it. It goes into everything we own and everything we create. I have felt sick to my stomach with a meal created by people who were deep in thought about something upsetting. The food we eat also impacts on vibration. Being mindful of what we do, think and say is important for our wellbeing.

I was out on a woodland walk the other day. The river was flowing fast from recent rains and the sun brought out rainbows. It was beautiful. On the way back I passed a couple with a dog. Suddenly as I walked onwards I felt nauseous and a huge sadness enveloped me. I stepped to the side of the path as I realised that the trail they had left behind them on the path was creating that feeling in me. I was having to clear it as I went along. They were completely unaware of their impact. For sensitive people the world is a minefield and of course they will seek out what makes them feel good energetically and avoid that which does not. If that aspect of life is ignored by people as unimportant then it can lead to illness and depression. A low vibration is one of the causes of ill health. Just for that reason alone it is important to be mindful of how things make us feel energetically.

Looking at nature we see bees affected by EMF frequencies and whales beaching themselves because of sonic frequencies emitted by various underwater craft. We see less birds flying where there are masts and plants are stunted in growth. Our own gut bacteria dies with the wrong frequency. People can be healed and balanced with the right frequencies (Rife/spooky machines).

A frequency/vibration is something we all experience in many different ways and it matters deeply. We all have responsibility for what we put out into the world. Do we really want to say that it doesn't matter at all if we are constantly angry, jealous, fearful, dominating etc as opposed to loving, peaceful, joyful? I doubt that.

Trisher
    Last edited by Trisher; 23rd August 2020 at 10:48.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (23rd August 2020), Harmony (23rd August 2020), Zirconian (23rd August 2020)

13. Link to Post #167
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Hi Sacha Alisa,

Sorry for the late reply but I have been busy recently.

Thank you for your post, you have raised some interesting and pertinent questions, that I feel can best be answered humbly, from my own experience.

My vibrations go up and down every day depending on what I'm thinking, feeling, eating etc. They can also be affected by what others are thinking feeling around me. I feel it is best to be aware of them, as I prefer on average, (average being a key here), to be in a high vibration. A low vibration makes me feel uncomfortable This in essence may help to answer your question, I just choose to feel comfortable. My vibrational choice is uplifting, peaceful and more joyous and it comes from an expanded heart space.

When my vibrations go down, I usually focus through the heart and raise them. I do not overly identify with this process. Any form of over identification or attachment can lead to mind confusion and is not helpful.

Vibrations are frequencies that represent consciousness and life force. Higher vibrations are a result of heart centred practices and of heart centred living & being.

High vibrations from heart centred practices reflect packed in quantum light consciousness into the cellular structure and raised kundalini from source downloads and an expanded heart space.

High vibrations are a consequence of an expanded heart, consciousness and a raised kundalini. The focus is not necessarily to raise vibrations but to expand the heart. From this expanded heart space you can feel more of the vibrational fields around you. Feeling vibrations is one method to feeling the truth of all things. Nature carries high vibrational fields that we can interact with. If we interact with nature through the heart, we can feel joy and upliftment. However, nature will support and raise our vibrations even if we are distracted.

How do we expand the heart?

There are many methods to be in the heart and they are found in videos and posts in this thread and other threads on this site. Examples of threads that are uplifting and heart expanding are from Anka, Cara and Billy's posts on the Mother Mary thread. These are some examples, there are many more.

Methods to expand the heart, raise kundalini and expand consciousness are usually ancient. They are tried and tested and found to be effective. Mindfulness has been scientifically tested, so I would not in any way dismiss them.

Whatever method one chooses to open the heart space, I would recommend asking for source downloads. I do not know whether the statement is a new way to articulate an ancient method or if it is new but I do know these downloads expand consciousness through the heart and there maybe new potentials in the download to lift humanity, at this present time.

If you choose another method, as long as the results are an expanded heart, it will always be beneficial.

Why is an expanded heart with the resultant high vibrations beneficial?

Well, there is more flow in life, there is more peace, joy upliftment. If there is challenges in life, solutions are synchronistically presented. The mind becomes clear and there is then clarity for a right response to a given situation. You can also create from this space. DeDukshyn mentioned gratitude, appreciation & praise to create in the now for positive future potentials. These qualities resonate, uplift as they carry high vibrations, they are tools to use to create positively.

Working with but not overly focussing on vibrations can aid with discrimination and truth. I know if something I ingest raises my vibrations or lowers them or is of benefit to my body essence or not, as I can feel my heart expand and my kundalini rise when I eat that of a high vibration. This ensures that I can make good choices for my comfort.

Examples of some personal vibrational raises for me are nature, certain music and art. Food examples are; borax, mushroom powders, propolis and neem powder. If I come across an item that is low vibrational, I focus on source and focus on the item and the vibrations do raise. Helpful when eating food that is not high due to whatever manipulation.

Low vibrations for me, are from EMF's and constant negative thinking.

One matter that has come to light from my experiences (and that of others) with heart expansions and source downloads, is that manipulations in this reality are many. One area is interdimensional and this manipulation can be from a frequency (consciousness/dimensional field) that is what we would consider to be very high.

We can, through these aforementioned ancient and effective practices, expand the heart and raise our vibrations out of this manipulation. Which is in essence what this thread is about.

We can do this while we have a choice, we may not in the future, though there are those that are keeping the heart consciousness fields open for humanity to prevent any further downfall.

There could be more.

Thank you to all who post. I do enjoy reading informative posts. They encourage discussion. I can't always reply but I do read them all.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Harmony (23rd August 2020), Trisher (23rd August 2020)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is an example of someone living every day, perfectly in the heart. Despite ups and downs, she feels heart source and responds from this space. She inspires and uplifts, that is her heart vibration.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (24th August 2020), EFO (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Harmony (23rd August 2020), Trisher (23rd August 2020), Wind (23rd August 2020)

17. Link to Post #169
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is a video of Masuro Emoto capturing the changes in water when words are spoken and music is played to it. He shows the imbalances created through lack of life-force and negative thinking. We have a high percentage of water in our bodies which can be treated and healed from illness through the right frequency of water. Tap water shows no life-force at all.

Trisher

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (26th August 2020), EFO (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Harmony (28th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #170
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote from Sasha

-
    Thank you Sasha

There are pitfalls on every spiritual path we take in seeking connection to Source. We can lean on the tool we use too heavily and forget that the tool is just that..a tool. A tool is a boat that only takes us across the river to the other side, then when we reach the other side we have to get out of the boat, dropping the tool and walk that last bit on our own.

However we do not throw out the tool because we have the potential to become attached to it. All tools can become attachments. All tools also have the potential to lead us to the part where we step out of the boat.

Frequencies and vibrations are an integral part of our world in which everything has a frequency. Each plant and tree has one. Each essential oil has one and Rose Absolute purportedly has the highest. People who sit and think about a plant or a tree will bring that resonance to them. Anyone thinking about upsetting things and darker issues will bring that to them as well. Its a choice and yes it matters because we spread that negativity or light around us to others. We leave a trail of that energy wherever we walk. We fill a room with it. It goes into everything we own and everything we create. I have felt sick to my stomach with a meal created by people who were deep in thought about something upsetting. The food we eat also impacts on vibration. Being mindful of what we do, think and say is important for our wellbeing.

I was out on a woodland walk the other day. The river was flowing fast from recent rains and the sun brought out rainbows. It was beautiful. On the way back I passed a couple with a dog. Suddenly as I walked onwards I felt nauseous and a huge sadness enveloped me. I stepped to the side of the path as I realised that the trail they had left behind them on the path was creating that feeling in me. I was having to clear it as I went along. They were completely unaware of their impact. For sensitive people the world is a minefield and of course they will seek out what makes them feel good energetically and avoid that which does not. If that aspect of life is ignored by people as unimportant then it can lead to illness and depression. A low vibration is one of the causes of ill health. Just for that reason alone it is important to be mindful of how things make us feel energetically.

Looking at nature we see bees affected by EMF frequencies and whales beaching themselves because of sonic frequencies emitted by various underwater craft. We see less birds flying where there are masts and plants are stunted in growth. Our own gut bacteria dies with the wrong frequency. People can be healed and balanced with the right frequencies (Rife/spooky machines).

A frequency/vibration is something we all experience in many different ways and it matters deeply. We all have responsibility for what we put out into the world. Do we really want to say that it doesn't matter at all if we are constantly angry, jealous, fearful, dominating etc as opposed to loving, peaceful, joyful? I doubt that.

Trisher
    I wish i could reply to this without sounding difficult of hard to reach, but i can't, so i'm not, just this one thing

Quote A frequency/vibration is something we all experience in many different ways and it matters deeply.
    Here's, if i can possibly describe, one of the main issues with the understanding of it all

We don't experience it, we "are it". Have you experienced your cells reproducing or your mind indicating specifically to each cell and then from there up to the muscles to cause a reaction so that your finger moves and presses a key on your screen or keyboard? And this is why i said before, that i learned that i could not use my own soul as a tool for growing

Remember we are talking about the matrix, all those experiences you mentioned, are very much tailored to what you need to see, so you believe you have run through a path to achieve something. What's that something you have achieved?

In the context of living within the Matrix, does that makes sense?

Quote There are pitfalls on every spiritual path we take in seeking connection to Source.
    The problem is that the idea is that if we are in the Matrix, then this connection you feel you have is not with Source, but with the Matrix, which is faking being the real source in such a good way that we can't see the difference at all (because we can only see the Matrix and its own rules)

Quote I was out on a woodland walk the other day
    Maybe, but how do you know it really happened?

Quote Suddenly as I walked onwards I felt nauseous and a huge sadness enveloped me. I stepped to the side of the path as I realised that the trail they had left behind them on the path was creating that feeling in me. I was having to clear it as I went along. They were completely unaware of their impact. For sensitive people the world is a minefield and of course they will seek out what makes them feel good energetically and avoid that which does not. If that aspect of life is ignored by people as unimportant then it can lead to illness and depression. A low vibration is one of the causes of ill health. Just for that reason alone it is important to be mindful of how things make us feel energetically.Suddenly as I walked onwards I felt nauseous and a huge sadness enveloped me. I stepped to the side of the path as I realised that the trail they had left behind them on the path was creating that feeling in me. I was having to clear it as I went along. They were completely unaware of their impact. For sensitive people the world is a minefield and of course they will seek out what makes them feel good energetically and avoid that which does not. If that aspect of life is ignored by people as unimportant then it can lead to illness and depression. A low vibration is one of the causes of ill health. Just for that reason alone it is important to be mindful of how things make us feel energetically.
    Once, i met a few friends at a bar, not long ago but like 2 years or so, after the bar closed we went to the after party, at some building far away from the city. Once we got there and stepped out to the building, i could feel death all over the place, it was so sad and the air so dry and it was easy to feel that nasty feeling of pain and lack of air and the "dark" spots. I have seen that before too many times. I told my friends i could not go inside that place, and we all drove off.

I know a bit about that stuff, and that's why i feel that normal life experiences are not low vibe, they just are. Real low vibration is something completely else, like violent deaths release an extreme pressure on earth that remains for decades sometimes.

Spiritual anger is extreme as well, if you can, you can feel it on the air, on the spot. Empathy allows for that, most people can't do, but maybe you can? But what i really want to say is that this is not low/high vibration, this is human nature. You can feel both, you should not avoid the low ones, it just takes you into a path of not knowing the full experience of being alive, you miss all the reasons to understand really what light is all about

If you shoot someone while trying to save your life, that generates a ton of low vibration. You just shot someone, there's blood and hurt and the air gets poisoned of nasty feelings of hate and darkness and other things you don't want to know about, ever. But you are still alive and can keep going and all your family will be happy to see you again and you go to school and keep a live and so so so on. I don't know how to explain this anymore than this

Life is not black and white, frequencies are not high and low, it doesn't matter at all for the real purpose of life. but i again, fail to explain

Did you look at the link i posted, i found it interesting. Maybe because i had reached similar thoughts before but i don't know, i did not ever looked for other opinions about it so hard to see beyond my own bias
    Last edited by Mashika; 26th August 2020 at 08:39.
    Tired

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (26th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #171
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Here is an example of someone living every day, perfectly in the heart. Despite ups and downs, she feels heart source and responds from this space. She inspires and uplifts, that is her heart vibration.

Yes, but this could also be a deep fake, you know? computer generated video, which we can do today easliy

Your original question was that "are we in the matrix and if so how do we get out"

This person doesn't exist, for example. It was generated by a computer

https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/

Every time you reload the page a different "person" will show up. None of them exist in real life

What was the original questioning about life? If you allow i will reply point by point through your previous answer, i found it interesting but need some time to reply, please bear with me for a bit
    Last edited by Mashika; 26th August 2020 at 08:02.
    Tired

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (26th August 2020), Harmony (28th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #172
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Sasha

Here is a quote of yours from an earlier post on this thread.

If there's a Matrix, that moment came from 'outside', that's all i can say about it, because an artificial thing, would not ever be capable of what i experienced. I have never seen or felt that again.

I will keep this brief. We cannot know what another experiences. However we firmly know what we ourselves experience. I trust that I connect to Source. You have to decide for yourself Sasha.

Trisher
    Last edited by Trisher; 27th August 2020 at 07:19.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (26th August 2020), Harmony (28th August 2020), Mashika (28th August 2020), Zirconian (28th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #173
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Hello Sasha

Here is a quote of yours from an earlier post on this thread.

If there's a Matrix, that moment came from 'outside', that's all i can say about it, because an artificial thing, would not ever be capable of what i experienced. I have never seen or felt that again.

I will keep this brief. We cannot know what another experiences. However we firmly know what we ourselves experience. I trust that I connect to Source. You have to decide for yourself Sasha.

Trisher
    Hi Trisher,

I understand, however the question still remains

IF the Matrix exists, it has to exist within Source. So, how do you know? Instinct is all we have, but yet that can be mislead by knowledge that has been purposely modified to mislead us.

There is this: Unless you a have a way to compare fake against truth, then there' no easy way to know

And the answer to that is mostly: "I know because my soul tells me so"

But then, there is this: If your soul knew, how did you get trapped in the Matrix in the first place?

As i said before, the Matrix can not exist outside Source, it's a completely impossible situation, unless we know less than we think we know about Source

If the first, then we are misleading ourselves, if the latter, we don't have a clue what we are talking about at all

Following our intuition is not an answer, we are biased by default

The entire purpose of the Matrix is to make our perception seem "real". So we don't really know what we ourselves experience because it would be dictated by the Matrix programming. That's the premise of the Matrix

Unless we should stop talking about the Matrix and go into root soul experiences? But if we are following this thread OP about the Matrix then we need to ask those questions, not assume we are not inside, but rather assume we are inside, and if so, how do we know and how do we get out?
    Tired

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (28th August 2020), Harmony (28th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #174
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Zirconian;1373782]

Quote Hi Sacha Alisa,

Sorry for the late reply but I have been busy recently.

Thank you for your post, you have raised some interesting and pertinent questions, that I feel can best be answered humbly, from my own experience.
    Thanks for taking the time to reply, it’s very much appreciated, i love to discuss things and give different opinions, or agree, completely. It makes things so nice and fun, thank you for this <3

Quote My vibrations go up and down every day depending on what I'm thinking, feeling, eating etc. They can also be affected by what others are thinking feeling around me. I feel it is best to be aware of them, as I prefer on average, (average being a key here), to be in a high vibration. A low vibration makes me feel uncomfortable This in essence may help to answer your question, I just choose to feel comfortable. My vibrational choice is uplifting, peaceful and more joyous and it comes from an expanded heart space.

When my vibrations go down, I usually focus through the heart and raise them. I do not overly identify with this process. Any form of over identification or attachment can lead to mind confusion and is not helpful.

Vibrations are frequencies that represent consciousness and life force. Higher vibrations are a result of heart centred practices and of heart centred living & being.
    What of someone like me, a person who was raised to protect other people, a solider, someone that had to shoot someone else at some point, to defend other people’s life? Shooting someone, takes you on a completely different path in life, you were prepared for it, and you did it, yet the consequences are for life in ways most people don’t even realize can happen. I’m i low, or high frequency? I explained before why that doesn’t really work. But let me expand on it. I had to shot at someone who attempted to harm little girls, like 12/13 year olds. Once you go past that point, there is a troublesome aspect to all this vibration and frequencies thing

I kept them alive and safe, so they are thankful and their vibrations are high, or frequencies and such, they did not get raped, or molested or died

I got into a lot of trouble, my mind is broken in bits, i never felt the same again. I still have the remorse and all that it goes with it. Yet i feel happy and proud of having the chance to save these little girls.

So what would you say about it? I did the most horrible thing, low frequency and vibration stuff, yet it was for good. There’s no intersection between both?

High vibrations from heart centred practices reflect packed in quantum light consciousness into the cellular structure and raised kundalini from source downloads and an expanded heart space.

High vibrations are a consequence of an expanded heart, consciousness and a raised kundalini. The focus is not necessarily to raise vibrations but to expand the heart. From this expanded heart space you can feel more of the vibrational fields around you. Feeling vibrations is one method to feeling the truth of all things. Nature carries high vibrational fields that we can interact with. If we interact with nature through the heart, we can feel joy and upliftment. However, nature will support and raise our vibrations even if we are distracted.
    You are equalling human physical concepts to spiritual ones, this is not the way to go i’m afraid. If you conditionally relate spirituality with human concepts, then you are by association following the rules of our current reality, which is very limited to spiritual reality. In this way, you are basically saying you follow the rules of the Matrix, yet your OP said you were wondering if we are in it, and how to escape it?

See the problem with this association and point of view?

Quote How do we expand the heart?

There are many methods to be in the heart and they are found in videos and posts in this thread and other threads on this site. Examples of threads that are uplifting and heart expanding are from Anka, Cara and Billy's posts on the Mother Mary thread. These are some examples, there are many more.

Methods to expand the heart, raise kundalini and expand consciousness are usually ancient. They are tried and tested and found to be effective. Mindfulness has been scientifically tested, so I would not in any way dismiss them.

Being ancient doesn’t help in real knowledge. I mean look at ancient people in the Bible, they would kill someone just because of different beliefs! (oh way that’s still happening today)

Ancient knowledge is still at question, people ~130 years ago believed nothing heavy than air could fly, then no out of space flights, then no going to mars, and so on
    Quote Whatever method one chooses to open the heart space, I would recommend asking for source downloads. I do not know whether the statement is a new way to articulate an ancient method or if it is new but I do know these downloads expand consciousness through the heart and there maybe new potentials in the download to lift humanity, at this present time.
    About this, I have some more personal experiences. Rather than just “asking”, it’s more like it’s sent without warning to you, and is not a download, it’s more like being “imprinted” already at born time (you already had it, it was just “activated” at some point) But we should not go into that in this thread, it’s not very relevant.

Quote Why is an expanded heart with the resultant high vibrations beneficial?
    I still would ask, or request, that you look more into what High Vibrations really mean, and ask yourself if it really makes sense around your current view of the world, or spirituality. If asked, what or how would you really explain High Vibrations to someone that is 8 years old, for example (see the "why" game, it's really important when talking about these things)

Quote Well, there is more flow in life, there is more peace, joy upliftment. If there is challenges in life, solutions are synchronistically presented. The mind becomes clear and there is then clarity for a right response to a given situation. You can also create from this space. DeDukshyn mentioned gratitude, appreciation & praise to create in the now for positive future potentials. These qualities resonate, uplift as they carry high vibrations, they are tools to use to create positively.

Working with but not overly focussing on vibrations can aid with discrimination and truth. I know if something I ingest raises my vibrations or lowers them or is of benefit to my body essence or not, as I can feel my heart expand and my kundalini rise when I eat that of a high vibration. This ensures that I can make good choices for my comfort.

Examples of some personal vibrational raises for me are nature, certain music and art. Food examples are; borax, mushroom powders, propolis and neem powder. If I come across an item that is low vibrational, I focus on source and focus on the item and the vibrations do raise. Helpful when eating food that is not high due to whatever manipulation.

Low vibrations for me, are from EMF's and constant negative thinking.
    What you failed to understand here is, that both hight and low vibration, the way you understand them, are both within Source, so you are just denied the full Source connection by rejecting that which makes you not comfortable, because you are not happy with it. But if it exists, it’s because Source meant it to exist, for one purpose only.

The question is, what’s the purpose of “low vibrations” if it’s not for your own good as well? By rejecting them you have cut your own path short, you just did not realized it yet

Quote One matter that has come to light from my experiences (and that of others) with heart expansions and source downloads, is that manipulations in this reality are many. One area is interdimensional and this manipulation can be from a frequency (consciousness/dimensional field) that is what we would consider to be very high.

We can, through these aforementioned ancient and effective practices, expand the heart and raise our vibrations out of this manipulation. Which is in essence what this thread is about.

We can do this while we have a choice, we may not in the future, though there are those that are keeping the heart consciousness fields open for humanity to prevent any further downfall.
    If you go to another dimension, through whichever method,, you are still inside Source, and therefore, also with the Matrix, it’s an illusion, if you follow the same rules applied by your original question on this thread. Then, if we are inside the Matrix, you did not go anywhere at all, but you were mislead into thinking you were

You asked this on your opening post, but i still don’t know what lead you to believe or question “are we in the matrix, and if so, how do we get out”. It puzzles me as your posts so far completely go against that concept of the Matrix.

I would really like to know more what lead you to ask that specific question

Quote There could be more.

Thank you to all who post. I do enjoy reading informative posts. They encourage discussion. I can't always reply but I do read them all. 
    There’s always more, the human mind and soul are infinite

Quote These qualities resonate, uplift as they carry high vibrations, they are tools to use to create positively.
    ETA: I kept thinking about this, how would you define being "positive"? In general human terms? I hope you can see where i'm going into. Human perception, and spiritual perception, are not very related, if at all. I can see killing someone to protect my life as something "positive" as do anyone that says "it's for the greater good". But is it?

Human perception clouds judgment of spiritual realities. As long as you apply you current understanding, based on your upbringing, there's a big chance you will miss the true scope of spirituality

Please hear me out for a bit

Low frequencies, or high, are not directly associated with spiritual growth, there's no high or low, i don't know how otherwise to explain this

If you say "your terrible experience made you more experienced or grow spiritually" then you are saying that low vibration made me high vibration, or anyone else who has gone through the same. See?
    Last edited by Mashika; 28th August 2020 at 11:33.
    Tired

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (28th August 2020), Harmony (28th August 2020)

29. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's been my day off from work today. I have spent the morning doing remote healing on friends. It is a joy after the healings, to hear them say that they feel peace and an ease of their symptoms.

After any healing energy work, there is usually a plane that goes over head and with the technology that is on board, takes the frequencies of me, the house and the surrounding area down. I've learnt how to clear this but I have to ask myself why does it happen on a regular basis particularly when frequencies are raised after healing work.

Speaking of work, I've worked all through covid.
    A lot of my energy is taken up with work, though I've learnt to clear the effects of work, to keep my energies buoyant.

When I finish work, I tend to a vegetable plot and keep up as best I can with family and friends. This all takes time.

If you look at the times I post (mostly), it's usually late at night, as this is the only time I can post, or at weekends. When I post late at night, I do then have to get up very early to go to work.

Why do I mention time and energy?

Well sometimes in life you've got to look at where the focus of your energy is and decide whether it is the right area to focus on.

I posted the title of the thread in good faith, based on these words:

The principal purpose of the Avalon Forum:

To encourage and support positive, constructive, and high quality dialog and networking with the goal of creating the future on Planet Earth for ourselves and our children that we want to experience.

The aim of this thread was to discuss what it is that is suppressing (overlaying) source within all things.

What are these suppressions and how can we best manage/dissolve them to ensure that we can access greater potentials to create a better future.

I have enjoyed reading some of the great posts that have contributed to the dialogue within the subject area, however, I seem to spend a lot of time constantly explaining and reiterating my experiences even down to how I articulate my experiences. The very words I use.

To me, this has dried up any meaningful dialogue. I now choose to place my focus elsewhere, where my energy is appreciated and where I enjoy being whilst doing.

Sacha, I feel for your experiences and I hope you can comes to terms with them, accept them and have compassion for yourself. I can't do that for you.

As for me, I have challenges to face and I have solutions for them.
    It's been a slog to clear all that covers, suppresses source within me but I'm so pleased I stuck with it and did the hard work.

I'm in my truth and happy to be so.

So, to conclude, I'm now out. Your very welcome to take this thread in the direction you would like it to go. I'm not attached in any way.

I wish you the best.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 28th August 2020 at 13:54.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (28th August 2020), Harmony (28th August 2020), Trisher (28th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing what you are experiencing Zirconian. I can imagine it is rewarding to be able to help others with knowledge you have gained. Life is even more challenging right now so I will be thinking of you and glad whenever you can be back when time permits. Your thread has brought more light to what probably challenges us all.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

EFO (28th August 2020), Trisher (28th August 2020), Zirconian (28th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Sasha,

I think I know what you are saying. I don't have the answers, and I don't have the science and words, I sure wish I did, that is important.

Those kind of questions I think are on alot of peoples minds. It makes us think about the meaning of life. Why are we here, what can we do or not do?

I sometimes feel we are in "the all" or source and our core self exists at that state of being. Perhaps we are also a character projected into this matrix or temporary reality to learn about ourself and how to use our intentions and energy "how to drive our vehicle" and what the consequences are of our own and others around us. Just like learning to fly with a simulator. If we can't drive our vehicle with "true knowledge" even if we know how it was made and what material it consists of we would be a danger to ourselves and all the envoronment.

"Spiritual", is a word that can have different meanings to different people. Maybe we could call it true knowledge or wisdom that drives our intentions in our matrix school or our "sandbox".

Maybe higher and lower up and down are confusing, just terms we try to use to create a mental picture. I might use the word "essence". What is our energetic essence we predominately hold? How does it make us feel? How might it affect others around us. We can certainly feel others "essence" sometimes. It can be friendly, close, cooperative, helpful where it feels expanded, unconditionally loving and trusting. It can feel agressive and hurtful, bullying, projecting onto another bad feelings. Controlling, I'm right, narcissistic, psychpathic. How does it feel to be with an honourable person you could trust with your life. How does it feel to be with a person that doesn't care how you are affected by what they do? You could go on and on.

Having experiences in our life that are difficult and challenging on many levels can be used to deeply understand "on a soul level" which might also be felt as real knowing that carries with us maybe beyond this life "practice". We can feel what we create or others create can really make a difference.

Some examples through this thread used words like "gratitude". Gratitude "essesnce", feeling that and becoming that essence brought their being into resonance with what ever that "measures" which changed them in measurable ways. I like to just open myself to just feeling what gratitude or unconditional love essence "feels"s like. What does that essence really resonate within our being. What would it feel like if someone held you in that unconditional love essence until you resonated with it and could hold it for yourself and could offer it to others that could also pass it on?

Alot of things happening in the world don't resonate with that essence. Sometimes we need to know what we don't want, to really know what we do want. Maybe we can use or steer our creative abilities to make a difference in the direction or essence we choose.

Sometimes I wonder if we are here in difficult scenarios to see if we can hold our essence without mirroring what is happenning around us. If we want the keys to the powerful vehicle, we have to have the wisdom to drive it first.

As mentioned, I don't have any more answers than any one else. When the challenge of how we live in a "reality" that seems at odds is indeed what we seem to be working on. Real life may need "true knowledge and wisdom" to navigate our lessons in a possible simulator.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

EFO (28th August 2020), shamballaOn (2nd September 2020), Trisher (28th August 2020), Zirconian (28th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #178
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

After any healing energy work, there is usually a plane that goes over head and with the technology that is on board, takes the frequencies of me, the house and the surrounding area down. I've learnt how to clear this but I have to ask myself why does it happen on a regular basis particularly when frequencies are raised after healing work.

(...)

I have enjoyed reading some of the great posts that have contributed to the dialogue within the subject area, however, I seem to spend a lot of time constantly explaining and reiterating my experiences even down to how I articulate my experiences. The very words I use.

To me, this has dried up any meaningful dialogue. I now choose to place my focus elsewhere, where my energy is appreciated and where I enjoy being whilst doing.
    Zirconian,

I have read en studied all your posts on this tread and other treads and they are very valuable for me and for, I guess, a lot of others.

So when you write about the plane that is trying to sabotage your efforts and vibration.. could it be that the same happens on this forum? Conscious or unconscious.

I hope you stay and share your methods of raising your vibration and by doing so helping others to be on a positive timeline.

You could start a tread to share your thoughts and ask in the beginning of the tread for no discussion. That way you can share your wisdom without having to explain yourself and without any planes flying over that tread.

I for sure would look forward to such a tread..

---

shamballaOn

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), EFO (29th August 2020), Harmony (30th August 2020), Icare (29th August 2020), Trisher (29th August 2020), Zirconian (29th August 2020)

37. Link to Post #179
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)

(...)

Zirconian,

I have read en studied all your posts on this tread and other treads and they are very valuable for me and for, I guess, a lot of others.

So when you write about the plane that is trying to sabotage your efforts and vibration.. could it be that the same happens on this forum? Conscious or unconscious.

I hope you stay and share your methods of raising your vibration and by doing so helping others to be on a positive timeline.

You could start a tread to share your thoughts and ask in the beginning of the tread for no discussion. That way you can share your wisdom without having to explain yourself and without any planes flying over that tread.

I for sure would look forward to such a tread..

---

shamballaOn
    I agree ShamballaOn. There are very few threads (if any) that offer such effective solutions for uncovering Source within. For those that are actually truly seeking to overcome the very real clamping effects of the Matrix reality on their connection to all that is then this thread has many solutions. There never is a one size fits all. This is not about a belief system or about thinking, it is first and foremost action. It is obvious that Zirconian has discovered a way through and is sharing that knowledge that for them is an actual experience, not a theory or a belief, but an actual doing and Being of going beyond and connecting outside the Matrix. Not everyone uses the same words to describe spiritual experiences but it is quite possible to translate them over into whatever our individual experiences are. The words used should not be an issue. We can recognise within those descriptions of states of Being, things that we ourselves have actually experienced.

There have been some really good posts from others here who have also shared their experiences and discoveries.

I see a real need to share these experiences of how we get down to the nitty gritty of making ourselves clear, how to raise vibrations, how to connect to Source and the all that is. Some things may matter more to some people ..like how to clear EMF's, what foods to eat and essential oils to use to keep up vibrations etc. This thread could still facilitate that valuable sharing of positive ideas and the discoveries of others and an opening up of many solutions and potentials.

Trisher

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (29th August 2020), Harmony (30th August 2020), shamballaOn (29th August 2020), Zirconian (29th August 2020)

39. Link to Post #180
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Hi Zircconium.

Do not be discouraged, or do....I don't know.

Trying to break free of the matrix is disheartening at the best of times. And yes, the blow back escalates the harder you try. I have learnt this the hard way. I no longer try to break free. It is not why I am here. But for the longest time I thought it was. It was a frustrating twenty years to say the least.

I do not know the workings of this level of reality, I cannot put my finger on the crux of the problem. But I can easily step over the problem, circumventing it entirely. Each time I was beaten back to a low level and got over the latest defeat, I would feel much better, like a weight had been removed from my soul. I was sad at the failure but happy with my reconstitution.

I have learned that the work is important but not necessary. It is not why we are here. We are here to be authentic, that's all. You do not need enlightenment for that. We just need to open our hearts and you do not need to be a master for that either.

Mastery is way over-rated in this world because of the complication and sophistication that we take to be so authoritative. It is so tantalizing that it is mesmerizing. We are under the spell of thought, of words in an order that are not conducive to love. We like our sophistication because we believe it gives us authority and that that same sophistication moves us to the level of gods - it does not.

The greatest masters amongst us are not even known. They are the silent ones who do what needs to be done because it is the right thing to do. They love and give of themselves endlessly without complaint and without fanfare or fame. We just don't hear of them. And most of these true masters are not enlightened as we understand the term. They simply are good people and do good because it feels good, and because it is right.

I prefer this sort of mastery. The intellectualism of enlightenment is doomed to fail because it is the mind that is conflicted and it is the mind that holds us secure in the matrix. You cannot use the tool that holds us here to free yourself.

It's all about heart.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

EFO (9th November 2020), Harmony (30th August 2020), Zirconian (29th August 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 9 14 LastLast