Thread: David Icke Rose-Icke 5 - The Answer, August 2, 2020

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,181 times in 1,359 posts

Default Re: David Icke Rose-Icke 5 - The Answer, August 2, 2020

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Do see this interesting thread: (and the answer was yes, many people)
    It now seems from a recent Spanish study that the virus was in Barcelona as early as March 2019. Go figure. I personally strongly suspect that the virus was introduced TO China (maybe as a kind of false flag, to pin the blame on them), and never originated in China at all.
    Oooh, thank you Bill! Very interesting!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2020), East Sun (4th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020), Mercedes (5th August 2020), O Donna (4th August 2020), Sadieblue (16th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (24th September 2020), wondering (4th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Greetings Fellow Avalonians.

I live in the Dominican Republic and back in Sept or Oct 2019 perhaps a bit earlier a neighbor of mine who works in the healthcare setting gave me a serious warning, she said:

Be careful, there is a very strange and deadly pneumonia going around and the mortality rate is high.

At that moment I did not pay much attention to it but then on or around Oct 29th 2019, I developed a fever that lasted for over a month or more.

To be honest it lasted more than that but it was coming and going and stomach discomfort as well.

I agree with Bill, this thing has always seemed to me as a China set up, for what purposes ? Who knows.

One thing is for sure, we must get ready for a bumpy ride.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ArjunaArcana For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th August 2020), Bayareamom (5th August 2020), Bill Ryan (4th August 2020), Brigantia (4th August 2020), Gwin Ru (4th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020), leavesoftrees (5th August 2020), Mercedes (5th August 2020), muxfolder (5th August 2020), O Donna (4th August 2020), Sadieblue (16th September 2020), Sunny (5th August 2020), Sunny-side-up (24th September 2020), wondering (4th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,310 times in 916 posts

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    Thank you so much for uploading this Bill, I watched it yesterday. David Icke always talks a lot of sense and it was a very informative video to watch, though he does seem to have the view that all the elites are working together - it seems to me though that there is a war going on between elite factions right now. I had a good laugh at a lot of points he raised as the regulations in Britain have so many contradictions, it's a joke.

I have a question to put out - last autumn, there was an evil bug going round. It went round my partner's office, then I got it, and many people that I know had it. I've seen comments that it was going around across the Atlantic too. It was a really bad flu, with lung congestion that took 6 weeks to clear fully. That's not a normal flu.

Does anyone know what that strain was? Did it belong to the coronavirus family? If so, I keep seeing in the media 'tested positive for coronavirus', NOT covid-19 - if that was a coronavirus family illness, would anyone who had it now 'test positive for coronavirus'?

I can't find any info anywhere on what that bug was.
    The idea that all elites work together with one,identical agenda is a source of neverending paranoia & ridicule.

I often wonder why this unrealistic assumption is so widely spread and not questioned & analysed by researchers,(at least as far as i can see the last 30 + years in my personal journey.).
    Its the main contra argument in many discussionns about the realty of big conspiracies.
    Why isnt this important issue of the different elites with their agendas & players more clearly discussed & accessebly mapped out by the "conspiracy experts" ? ..Or is it?..

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bayareamom (5th August 2020), Bill Ryan (4th August 2020), Brigantia (4th August 2020), Mercedes (5th August 2020), O Donna (4th August 2020), Sadieblue (16th September 2020), wondering (4th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    The idea that all elites work together with one,identical agenda is a source of neverending paranoia & ridicule.

I often wonder why this unrealistic assumption is so widely spread and not questioned & analysed by researchers
    Even though "elite factions" may not consciously work together, there is a sense in which they certain goals serve all of their interests. For example while there may be power battles amongst factions, the aggregate effect of those battles is to centralise power away from democracies and the bulk of the world's population into a few hands.

By analogy, in my street there used to be very few coffee shops. It was mostly a residential area with fruit shops, hardware stores, butchers, bakers etc. But over a period of 30 years it grew "trendy" and the number of coffee shops & bars grew from 2 to around 30. Now there are no fruit shops anymore and there was a period where there wasn't one single butcher.

While you could say the coffee shops weren't consciously colluding, the aggregate effect of their fierce competition for territory was to wipe everything else out.

So it is with the world elites. Doesn't really matter if they're factions or not, what matters is that they are all of similar bent - psychopathic control freak tyrants addicted to power and control so the aggregate impact on the world is the same as if they were colluding consciously.

At a granular level, rats may compete & fight with one another for space and food. But at an aggregate level, seen as a whole, the rat population acts as one to infiltrate territory.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th August 2020 at 13:53. Reason: fixed quote attribution

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (5th August 2020), Brigantia (5th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2020), gini (5th August 2020), greybeard (5th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020), Mercedes (5th August 2020), Rawhide68 (5th August 2020), Sunny-side-up (24th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The bottom line is the majrity of countries throughout the world acted in unison (same script).
    How often have we seen such an instant plan of action ie lockdown agreed by different leaders?
    Normally they cant fully agree on anything.
    At the moment in UK the Draconian measures are being reapplied in some areas as a result of increased testing

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th August 2020), Brigantia (5th August 2020), gini (5th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020), Mercedes (5th August 2020), Moz (6th August 2020), selinam (6th August 2020), Sunny-side-up (24th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The bottom line is the majrity of countries throughout the world acted in unison (same script).
    How often have we seen such an instant plan of action ie lockdown agreed by different leaders?
    Indeed. With that level of co-ordination, financing and clearing away of red tape, they could have:

• solved world hunger
    • eradicated nuclear weapons from the planet
    • solved the debt crisis to the benefit of everyone on the planet
    • got school class sizes down to 15 per class

But instead they chose to impose a dystopian new world surveillance order that didn't save any lives, destroyed a whole lot more, wiped out the middle class and disenfranchised the nation state democracies.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th August 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (6th August 2020), gini (5th August 2020), greybeard (5th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020), Mercedes (5th August 2020), Moz (6th August 2020), pueblo (23rd September 2020), selinam (6th August 2020), Sunny-side-up (24th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,310 times in 916 posts

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    Quote Posted by gini (here)

I often wonder why this unrealistic assumption is so widely spread and not questioned & analysed by researchers
    Even though "elite factions" may not consciously work together, there is a sense in which they certain goals serve all of their interests. For example while there may be power battles amongst factions, the aggregate effect of those battles is to centralise power away from democracies and the bulk of the world's population into a few hands.

By analogy, in my street there used to be very few coffee shops. It was mostly a residential area with fruit shops, hardware stores, butchers, bakers etc. But over a period of 30 years it grew "trendy" and the number of coffee shops & bars grew from 2 to around 30. Now there are no fruit shops anymore and there was a period where there wasn't one single butcher.

While you could say the coffee shops weren't consciously colluding, the aggregate effect of their fierce competition for territory was to wipe everything else out.

So it is with the world elites. Doesn't really matter if they're factions or not, what matters is that they are all of similar bent - psychopathic control freak tyrants addicted to power and control so the aggregate impact on the world is the same as if they were colluding consciously.

At a granular level, rats may compete & fight with one another for space and food. But at an aggregate level, seen as a whole, the rat population acts as one to infiltrate territory.
    That intimidating impression that people & individuals are powerless in the face of the united power of all (or most) elites in the world ,can very well be the paralysing pschycological weapon used by a particular group of players who control the media and planted puppets in many goverments,

It could be a bluff strategy to distract and obscure something else whats happening in the collective morphic field & the planet(s)...
    And other powerfull players might use less obvious more hidden invisible ways to grab more power.
    No, to conclude that all these powerjunkies with their own bisar dreams and egoic aspirations will all cooperate to have all a part of the pie in the end ,seems to me a bit too simplistic .
    But yes, ofcourse ,some agendas do probably overlap and can bring some factions together,maybe like now with big pharma..
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th August 2020 at 13:53. Reason: fixed quote attribution

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th August 2020), indigopete (5th August 2020), Mercedes (5th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

I am a subscribed member of London Real and cannot access any of the interview. Was able to watch the prior ones but not this one. I thought the hold up must be for editing purposes?
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

greybeard (6th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Its here- on the opening page
    Top left you can hardly see, click episodes.
    You can just use this link or others posted.
    Chris

https://freedomplatform.tv/rose-icke-v-the-answer/
    Last edited by greybeard; 6th August 2020 at 06:38.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. Link to Post #50
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

The viewcount for the video is probably more like 200,000 than 2 million I think. That counter is just showing the pageviews for the comments page, not the actual video views. Goes up every time you refresh.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

muxfolder (7th August 2020)

20. Link to Post #51
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,271 times in 21,090 posts

Exclamation Re: David Icke Rose-Icke 5 - The Answer, August 2, 2020

Brian Rose And The Sleeping Giant Effect - September 14, 2020

Source
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (16th September 2020)

22. Link to Post #52
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,271 times in 21,090 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pueblo (23rd September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3