+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Somebody asked me: do Aliens understand our language?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,483 times in 21,118 posts

Lightbulb Somebody asked me: do Aliens understand our language?

Somebody asked me: "Aliens do they understand our language?"

Most likely their language is (unfiltered) awareness ... Do you need to know what label to use what "hot" or "cold" really is? ... or do you have awareness of it that is beyond the need of any labels aka (programmed) "language".

Study the language itself of any country on Earth and you already find fascinating self-inflicted control mechanisms & self imposed limitations without people realizing it.

Language (when misused) in my opinion is the ultimate form of control ... Perception managers trying to corrupt/hijack your awareness if you let them! ... And most let them because they assume it serves a "practical" (perception) of the alleged "functional truths" serving a certain purpose: like "career", future profit, "getting a false sense of security", feeling extreme insecure about fear-based lies they feed you 24/7. When those assumed "functional truths" do not serve a purpose anymore they will claim "new truths" for the next level of your enslavement.

If we know we all are (alien?) Multi-dimensional Souls having a temporary amnesia with a limited human experience ... we all easily CAN outsmart defeatism, going beyond duality thinking, breaking the mass conditioning. Exceed the mad programmed world claiming we are insane for seeing their "normalizing insanity" agenda. As we all are so much more than our 5 senses can detect!

cheers,
    John Kuhles - August 05, 2020
    • Near Death Experiencer
    • 30+ years UFO-investigator
    • Alternative Media Producer/Creator:
    • Local Radio & TV Amsterdam 1990 up to 1998
    • Co-Founder of 2 Magazines (Exposure Magazine 1992-1996 English & Frontier Magazine 1996-2017 Dutch).
    • Multiple Conference Organizer
    • Speaker (80+ lectures in 5 countries)
    • Runs own server since 1999 producing multiple sites uploading 24 hours of suppressed news videos long before Video-Google & YouTube existed.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th March 2022 at 14:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (6th August 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (7th August 2020), aoibhghaire (6th August 2020), Axman (6th August 2020), Bluegreen (5th August 2020), East Sun (5th August 2020), Harmony (6th August 2020), Mike (6th August 2020), scotslad (7th August 2020), toppy (5th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

Default Re: Somebody asked me: do Aliens understand our language?

They are supposed to be eons ahead of us, so of course
    they do.

We should never underestimate what they can do.
    World governments must know that for a long
    time but won't admit it to us.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (7th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2020), Harmony (6th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,419 times in 4,622 posts

Yes they do, almost 100% nowadays though they also had to study human languages and some nuances are too complicated for them and they don’t have “template” for all languages either but there’s the “other mind” and “mind language” we communicate in that is not any taught or acquired human language.

It’s a strange thing( not to me personally) but it is little strange. Something I remember from my childhood as well - the mind beyond human mind and the language of meaning or as you’ve said, “uninterrupted awareness” that runs beyond the human part of mind- the one we use when interacting with humans.

If you consider the complexity of human linguistic programming and how much energy and effort is being invested to “turn everyone in” to “being human” through language programming, the deceptions of, its nooks and corners in any language are almost endless. How much effort has been already invested to the “petty mindness” of human linguistic programming so that people can fill their minds with arguments, constantly debating each other for the rest of their lives and getting lost in “being human” , it’s almost ridiculous.
    It’s different from the past too- people did not talk all the time in old times as they do now but they spoke with meaning.

People who get trapped in language programs- no matter how many languages do they speak are often the most difficult to communicate with: paradoxically: because they’re trapped in words, terms, phrases, concepts, nuances - insecure about the meaning of their thoughts being of any importance.
    Yes these people fill offices, schools and universities “successfully” developing language schemes for this and future generations but beyond that, they’re often blocked.

But beyond these diverse linguistic templates - I have studied few but to dismay to many of my friends I’m not a linguist of any kind- based in sciences myself like many of my peers I actually “hated languages” at some point too unless they’d serve definitive meaning,
    the global human communication template is developing as far as I’ve observed -
    transiting to “commonly acceptable meanings” and patterns.

Now someone could step in and say “what a pity” , our (respective) languages are so rich, so beautiful, I can ( or always did) immerse myself in books and the beauty of particular language, its poetry and metaphors shaped me and evolved me( good for you) but that loop is nearly endless.
    Not saying here it’s a closed loop but it evolves very slowly.

It’s how a linguist may take a lifetime to arrive where mathematician needs few seconds.

Because every human language evolved through long and complex historical loop, taking thousands of years of variable history - see the difference between modern English and Mandarin as example, to arrive at platform where they start interacting and influencing each other, leveling at a “resonant frequency”.

In old times even this much would be nearly impossible and even while word-to-word translation existed the overall meaning of each speaker could differ so much that at the end of the debate one or both of them would simply leave the table waving hands over the “interesting conversation” we just had but it never made complete sense.

The language of meaning is developed “in the heart” and has nothing to do with forced or taught human linguistic programming at all I believe and observe, through many cultures intertwined.

It’s when we finally really either “wish to communicate” or “need to communicate” rather than “wish to practice language”.

Many people -unknowingly in most cases-coming from non-academic backgrounds or families where parents did not talk to their kids a lot, perhaps weren’t good readers in their childhood etc., still “go out” ( that means online in many cases too) saying they “want to talk” which in reality means they want to practice human languages.
    Many people miss the aspect of expressing their nuances and finding confirmations about their minds from other humans.

But more and more people I feel are able to use their own minds and the language of meanings nowadays too, including young people;
    they(we) do not intend to spend life in endless chatter and arguments🌟

It’s a good sign of times in my opinion, something like rising from the ashes of the Tower of Babel. Overcoming linguistic differences often helps to overcome historical epochs practically as well.
    Our brains have so much “free space” to learn different human meanings too unless someone keeps pressing on evolving a “particular disc partition” trying to make the rest of their human experience somehow subordinate to it.

It’s an important topic🙏

People who talk too much not only end in loops themselves, they can be outright dangerous to others too: it’s when the (linguistically) “programmed” brain partition tries to take control of the rest and can’t stop itself from “going”. The result is form of psychosis, madness of human thinkers and rhetoricians.
    From evolutionary perspective it’s probably “meant to do so” but it’s a bad corner too: super charged mind that can not stop so it keeps going like self-defense system that’s been installed “by somebody”.

Those of us seeking to communicate universally need to find their own peace away from human minds and rhetorics.
    Whenever I leave the area of “human dwellings” and it’s been so ever since my childhood, it’s like whole blocks fall away- the blocks of endless disputes and controversies and emotions attached to it all.

Some people can not understand those seeking peace🙏

Even a simple question WHY, observe how many times that question is asked in any human society is being asked “by induction” and “by repetition” ( “others ask the same”) maybe 9 out of 10 cases, nowadays and in 1 case out of 10 it is a genuine question and interest “to know” in the heart of the questioner.

Human mind and if you observe it for long time contains too many repetitions. It’s how people go around themselves for lifetime. They just reconfirm with what someone has thought or said yesterday and with what they thought yesterday and call it “integrity”.

It’s almost like mantra repetition but it’s not how great breakthroughs and shifts of consciousness happen.

In the space beyond words ...

🦚

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (7th August 2020), aoibhghaire (6th August 2020), earthdreamer (6th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2020), Harmony (6th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,483 times in 21,118 posts

Would it be farfetched to say that eventually "Synthetic Telepathy" via Quantum Computers analyzing your Body Language, Heart & Brains combined to see your true intent "inner sense" & "inner projections" without filters ... can be helpful for everyone to be 100% transparent ... but at the same time he or she who mis-uses it secretly BEFORE it is known to all has a very very powerful weapon!

I assume Aliens can detect in an instant what your true intentions are especially when you perceive them as a "threat". Just like people who are afraid of dogs being bitten BECAUSE they were afraid of dogs making them unpredictable or easy to make mistakes turning in to violence.

Real Unbound Mind has no fear nor project fears on others or on that what you do not know what it is.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th August 2020 at 19:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (6th August 2020), East Sun (6th August 2020), Harmony (6th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,419 times in 4,622 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Would it be farfetched to say that eventually "Synthetic Telepathy" via Quantum Computers analyzing your Body Language, Heart & Brains combined to see your true intent "inner sense" & "inner projections" without filters ... can be helpful for everyone to be 100% transparent ... but at the same time he or she who mis-uses it secretly BEFORE it is known to all has a very very powerful weapon!

I assume Aliens can detect in an instant what your true intentions are especially when you perceive them as a "threat". Just like people who are afraid of dogs being bitten BECAUSE they were afraid of dogs making them unpredictable or easy to make mistakes turning in to violence.

Real Unbound Mind has no fear nor project fears on others or on that what you do not know what it it.

cheers,
    John

I believe that “synthetic telepathy” via human-computer complex EEG interface is in evolution as we talk and yes once advanced sensors and quantum computers will be developed ( providing we still have all the time to do that) they would be powerful learning tool
    but so is the art of meditation.

True, temples and monasteries were often turned to “hostels” these days or charging hefty prices for seminars but I believe there IS an answer to every depravity 😃

Concerning “ET and Alien communication” the problem is manifold because there is more than one group who operate behind the Planet,
    messaging people, even occasionally.

There is no known problem with Group 1, that is the benevolent group. They are the most advanced technologically and can completely synchronize with our terrestrial time space field, transmit information as fitting and leave almost without trace.

There are some problems with Group 2 already who are relatively new to here even if they consider their patronage as “very old relationship” who are humanoids on various stages of evolution, communicate telepathically ( apart from having their unique languages) and/but, try to guide without full knowledge of the field - and human life.

And there is definitely problem with Group 3 and 4 who are the intruders and those sending confusing messages and threats to humanity.

The most advanced and benevolent group are the subtlest of all to discern or follow but they are the fastest frequency of all the groups and operate without mistake.

I would -as a matter of fact- discourage telepathic communications with any of the confusing g groups causing problems as I’ve seen it ultimately tends to lead to disaster, sometimes individual ones but think about bigger impact.

🙏🕊🙏

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread