+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About GLP (the Godlike Productions forum), a source of controlled disinformation.

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default About GLP (the Godlike Productions forum), a source of controlled disinformation.

I want to take up a little time and post my experience and information I gained after browsing and reading around on GLP in general for the last few weeks.

I have nothing good to say at all about that site. It's a controlled platform for disinformation. Period!

Posts & threads get deleted that touch sensitive subjects & only and only complete bull**** stays & gets kept around.
    Rumours and lies are promoted and "facts" get thrown out and discarded.

Lots of complete fabrication of events & things gets made up the whole time about subjects. Reality goes out the door in a instant.
    The censorship is blatant & scary. Seems like truth and sincerity is the least of the things they want around.

That site is there to entrap and make a joke out of the opposition to the mainstream media.
    You get shills & planted stories of misinformation the whole time.
    Controlled opposition site in it's entirety. I can't take that place serious at all after a while about what gets promoted and sticks around.

You have "Marxists" planting stories & news on that site to entrap & identify "right-wingers". And they succeed!
    For your own sanity stay the **** clear from that site!
    And KNOW what is promoted and gets to stay. YOU FOR SURE KNOW IT IS BULL****!

If you want to fill your mind with complete junk be my guest and start reading! You will gain nothing but know how well disinformation can be spread.

I'll stop reading that place instantly.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Alan (7th August 2020), AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th August 2020), Antagenet (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (6th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (7th August 2020), Icare (12th February 2021), Kryztian (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Peter UK (8th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th August 2020), Savannah (7th August 2020), Tommy (9th August 2020), WhiteFeather (9th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

Default Re: About GLP (the Godlike Productions forum), a source of controlled disinformation.

So .... just out of interest .. what/where is GLP? You did not even a link and I don't really know it, I'm not from the US or English speaking internet 'area'. Would like to investigate myself.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (6th August 2020), Dumpster Diver (8th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Default Re: About GLP (the Godlike Productions forum), a source of controlled disinformation.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (6th August 2020), Dumpster Diver (8th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Open Minded Dude (6th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,060 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    I want to take up a little time and post my experience and information I gained after browsing and reading around on GLP in general for the last few weeks.

I have nothing good to say at all about that site. It's a controlled platform for disinformation. Period!

Posts & threads get deleted that touch sensitive subjects & only and only complete bull**** stays & gets kept around.
    Rumours and lies are promoted and "facts" get thrown out and discarded.

Lots of complete fabrication of events & things gets made up the whole time about subjects. Reality goes out the door in a instant.
    The censorship is blatant & scary. Seems like truth and sincerity is the least of the things they want around.

That site is there to entrap and make a joke out of the opposition to the mainstream media.
    You get shills & planted stories of misinformation the whole time.
    Controlled opposition site in it's entirety. I can't take that place serious at all after a while about what gets promoted and sticks around.

You have "Marxists" planting stories & news on that site to entrap & identify "right-wingers". And they succeed!
    For your own sanity stay the **** clear from that site!
    And KNOW what is promoted and gets to stay. YOU FOR SURE KNOW IT IS BULL****!

If you want to fill your mind with complete junk be my guest and start reading! You will gain nothing but know how well disinformation can be spread.

I'll stop reading that place instantly.
    I went to the link to GLP. The membership agreement has many bullet points, most of which are a no brainer. Interestingly the 6th bullet point listing things you agree to not do, does not list knowingly making false statements or posting “information” you know is false.

Out of curiosity I declined to agree to the terms. I was routed to some Disney ads.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Dumpster Diver (8th August 2020), happyuk (10th August 2020), Kryztian (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Like many forums they contain the useful and the deplorable. I am not a member of GLP but I have browsed it for many years. I am there looking for the distinctive, select worthy piece of information. And I have been successful many times but it takes time and patience. These members are from all over the world and with knowing that, there will be news of interest not usually found on lamestreetmedia. I would not be first to dispel GLP or set it on a high pedestal for adoration either. But it is what it is and it is NOT black or white. Discernment is needed as we have all needed to do even with posts at project avalon. All I am saying is not to throw out the baby with the bathwater. Use your noggin.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Dumpster Diver (8th August 2020), Gracy (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th August 2020), Satori (7th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

I've been a 'member' there for about 3 years, (2010-2013) until
    I was banned by the owner.

(They have a thing there that members can give other members
    a green thumb-up or a red thumb-down. If you have 300 greens
    by the end of the months, you can 'pay' your monthly membership
    with it. With a bunch of popular, ongoing, quality threads & enough
    'friends' you cash in more than enough 'green' to pay for 3 member-
    ships.

So it was actually quite okay there, a bit rough every now and than,
    but that's part of the deal.

Also, because you moderate your own threads, you can instantly
    delete trolls and people who are specialized in derailing threads
    about subjects like chemtrails.

Believe me, after 10 times posting and being deleted right away,
    99% of those annoying, 'anonymous cowards' give up.

And I met really cool, (street)smart, funny, nice & special people
    from all over the world on GLP, & those are the people you 'hang
    out' with.

But the forum has changed a lot since Trump showed up.
    Suddenly a lot of (ultra)right-wing started to post their trash
    - because anybody - member or anonymous coward' - can
    post and start a thread - and the forum became politicized.

What makes GLP really such a dubious forum is its connection
    to the Tavistock Institute

You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Dumpster Diver (8th August 2020), Kamikaze (8th August 2020), Kryztian (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

What makes GLP really such a dubious forum is its connection
    to the Tavistock Institute

Try and mention that there !!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Dumpster Diver (8th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

I went to their site....read a couple of the threads and came down with a headache. Mostly nonsense.

Jackson
    "Sure....life on earth is expensive....but it includes a free trip around the sun"

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Dumpster Diver (8th August 2020), Kryztian (7th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,696 times in 20,824 posts

agree 100% ... GLP has weird gate-keepers for a long time ... and I heard stories discrediting that site (platform) for a long long time ... maybe 1% is useful as they DO sometimes have a genuine "scoop" but even then it is bombarded with bs comments!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Dumpster Diver (8th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jackson (here)
    I went to their site....read a couple of the threads and came down with a headache. Mostly nonsense.

Jackson
    Agreed, there's an awful lot of trash & nonsense around, but perhaps you should have looked
    a bit further than your nose is long, because there are a lot very interesting threads to be found.

At least, there were when I was a member (2010-2013)

After I was banned I haven't visited GLP at all, until last week, when I saw this thread on PA, and
    wondered what happened to my GLP threads.

Were they deleted or still there?

The latter, to my surprise.

Something else I now remember, after I was banned I really had to detox because GLP is quite/very addictive.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

bettye198 (14th August 2020), Bill Ryan (8th August 2020), Dumpster Diver (8th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th August 2020), Jackson (8th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Here are 4 very informative links:

- Godlike Productions - How it works
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Godlike_Productions

- Who Really Runs GLP?
    https://matrixofconspiracy.blogspot....ductionsc.html

- 82 Reviews of Godlikeproductions
    https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/g...roductions.com

- YOU ARE BEING USED by GODLIKEPRODUCTIONS.COM
    https://doomsday-prophecies.blogspot...g-used-by.html
    Last edited by Richter; 8th August 2020 at 02:43.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th August 2020), bettye198 (14th August 2020), Bill Ryan (8th August 2020), Dumpster Diver (8th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th August 2020), Icare (12th February 2021), Kamikaze (8th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    So .... just out of interest .. what/where is GLP? You did not even a link and I don't really know it, I'm not from the US or English speaking internet 'area'. Would like to investigate myself.
    I was certain the site was quite well known in these circles in general but you got the link thanks to some others who provided it.
    The problem I see with that site is like it's there to discredit all that is alternative Media. Only the most lunatic & "right-wing" as it's been going these last years gets to be promoted. You get articles that portray things in "good light" for the cause of right-wing extremists. But if you check the same thing from mainstream media the narrative falls completely apart.
    Rather than left-wing narrative you have the right-wing narrative, but they are so much worse at it it's a joke. (my personal take is it's leftists writing the topics/articles for a right-wing consumption)

Everything is tilted and spun to fervour racism & hatred, division & as I see it, deliberate instigation to bait people who do not wish to look at mainstream media to make them extremists.
    All in a kind of conspiracy plan to paint & bait the alternative into the glorified corner the left like to put everything not of them as dangerous.

People are flagged & monitored, can't see it any other way. It's a perfect spot to do honeypots & CIA/FBI like sting operations.
    And with that I see a great reason to plant "evidence" to then discredit from more mainstream sides of the narrative. Look how crazy these people are that believe these things! Even if if was planted & made by their own peers from a different side of operations.
    The whole thing kind of stinks from bottom to top.

Though current events can have good updated threads with links to things as they happen the theories & narratives then spun are just so wrong I too often just want to push a button to stop the thing in it's tracks.

The few "corrections" I wanted to make where treated like I was doing "cointelpro" shilling.
    I've seen the same remark here also so... don't know what to think about that comment.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (8th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,696 times in 20,824 posts

SLP ("SatanLikeProductions") would be more accurate

Why would Google add above obnoxious text as "search results" going to this link?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th August 2020 at 00:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (9th August 2020), Icare (12th February 2021), Kamikaze (9th August 2020), WhiteFeather (9th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just made a observation that the topics that run on GLP in general usually a day or later end up as articles on ZeroHedge.com website. I never would have thought that one was linked.
    I knew the site had gone to worse and worse but never would have seen that link being possible.

Really need new places to check events/news on, all the sites I've been frequenting are shells of what they once were from years past. And this GLP->Zerohedge news article topic link just made that more present & needed that new sources are necessary.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

AndrejPeĉėnkin (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (9th August 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th August 2020), Richter (16th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Thank you Richter that was a load of laundry to sort through. I can remember once, just once, when Trinity said he wanted to sell GLP or that he actually had to. The numbers that were tossed around was like $600,000. Then I believe it was set aside. Yes he is the King of conspiracy forums and sits on his throne. Glad I never donated a dime. But I may scan now and then. The time traveler threads are a hoot.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2020), Richter (16th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Many years ago I was able to read GLP website a couple of times. All of a sudden I was blocked and could never get in again. Something about being a threat. Now I see this is a gift to have been bounced. Thanks for everyone's insights here.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread