+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Can You Stand The Truth??

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Default Can You Stand The Truth??

Can you? Hi Avalon, this is my first thread. I have been visiting here for years and became a member a couple of months ago. I am writing this because I think the book “Can You Stand The Truth - The Chronicle of Man’s Imprisonment” by Angeliki Anagnostou - Kalogera (first published in 2009) is covering a few interesting subjects. It explains why the planned DNA vaccine confronts us with what may be the most important choice we will ever make in this life - possibly in all our lifetimes combined.

The book is over 700 pages long and by any means not easy to digest. There are a couple of logical jumps, long-winded quotations, unnecessary repetitions, etc. It was originally written in Greek and the translation is probably not perfect. It also includes many mind boggling quotes from ancient scriptures like the Book of Revelation, Hermetic Texts, Blavatsky’s Secret Doctrine, Rudolf Steiner, and many, many more.

In fact, I have first heard about this book here on Avalon in a post by pueblo (thanks!)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1066804

I have passed it on to a few friends and family members - none of whom managed to get through it. So I will attempt my best to summarize a few selected points here. The subject matter is incredibly dense and it is impossible to do the book justice - these are very, very rough simplifications.

We are imprisoned in a finite, dualistic universe where the oscillation between two poles creates all matter, anti-matter, visible and invisible entities and all known and unknown dimensions. It was created by Lucifer. Looked at from the outside, it appears like an egg. There is an ancient symbol that describes this:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...&thumb=1&stc=1

“Skeptomorphic” entities (astral powers) are vitalized by our thoughts - positive or negative. They are in charge of the things happening here through their ‘selected few’ (the elite), and are causing the spiritual stupefaction of the herd.

Everything that has a beginning must have an end. And we happen to be in the final stage of material creation. We are the 5th out of 7 root races - the first 3 were spiritual, as the last 2 will also be. We are at the end of Kali-Yuga which will be followed by Pralaya (dissolution), where the material universe will be sucked into Brahma’s chest, erasing any manifested form.

The 6th Root Race will advance to a level of consciousness which is independent from the visible (and invisible) material universe.

Now, those “skeptomorphic” demons (which many of us think of as aliens) have different plans for us - because they need us as “batteries” to power the place where they have prepared to escape to - a new world in a parallel universe. But this place is actually doomed. It will oscillate for a while (just like the severed tail of a snake) before it, and everything in it, eventually dissolves into eternal darkness.

The book goes into a detailed (and absolutely horrifying) description of the sequence of events that are going to unfold during the apocalypse, quoting from the scriptures and relating this info to current events and to the picture painted above.

This is where the ‘marking of the beast’ comes in. The book explains that a DNA altering vaccine was in the works, which irrevocably transmutes our astro-etheric bodies in as way that entraps the soul, making it forever impossible to escape to higher territories.

Once everybody has been vaccinated, vast numbers of people will be killed (most likely through the natural events that occur). They will later incarnate into a new virtual, holographic, parallel universe, into which they had invested their hopes and misleadingly called the “5th dimension”. The book describes in depth how utterly hopeless life will be there.

Another group of people (over 150 million, mostly children and the elite) will be evacuated with a fleet of space ships to become the first generation populating that new world. The information about the planned evacuation has been given by an extraterrestrial group called ‘The Olympians” through channeling.

So - if we want to avoid this fate and be part of the 6th Root Race and ‘First Resurrection’, it is of utmost importance to avoid the ‘marking of the beast’. The Book of Revelation talks about souls that escaped because they preferred being beheaded over accepting the mark.

I realize, this is old news, we’ve all heard that ‘mark of the beast’ story before, but I think this book adds a few new insights.

What sounds like a hilarious SF novel - could this actually be the truth? What do you think about it?

I would share a converted e-pub version (if anybody is interested) but couldn’t figure out how to add it to the Avalon Library.
    Attached Images  

2. The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

7alon (7th August 2020), Advait (9th August 2020), Agape (7th August 2020), AriG (7th August 2020), Baby Steps (6th August 2020), Bill Ryan (6th August 2020), Billy (7th August 2020), Bluegreen (6th August 2020), Brigantia (7th August 2020), Creedence (7th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (10th August 2020), edina (7th August 2020), Eva2 (29th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th August 2020), Forest Denizen (7th August 2020), Gemma13 (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), haroldsails (8th August 2020), Icare (17th August 2023), Ioneo (6th August 2020), Jad (6th August 2020), Jake (7th August 2020), janette (8th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2023), Luke Holiday (8th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Mike (6th August 2020), NancyV (30th June 2023), OmeyocaN777 (6th August 2020), onevoice (29th June 2023), Open Minded Dude (6th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Peace in Oz (11th August 2020), Peter UK (6th August 2020), pounamuknight (16th January 2024), pueblo (6th August 2020), Rawhide68 (8th August 2020), Sadieblue (6th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th August 2020), selinam (6th August 2020), Sirus (6th August 2020), sunflower (6th August 2020), Tintin (6th August 2020), toppy (7th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th August 2020), wondering (6th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

Default Re: Can You Stand The Truth??

Quote Posted by George (here)
    What sounds like a hilarious SF novel - could this actually be the truth? What do you think about it?.
    Any book that claims 'truth' in the title already is met with even more than usual skepticism by me. Moreover, what I read here is not really new.

I've heard so many variations of this souls-forever-trapped-in-luciferian/arcontic/ET-reincarnation-matrix (or whatever), this seems one of them. Certainly interesting. But it's all a rehash, 2009 is not that long ago (although today in 2020 it feels like ages with all the incredibly terrible things going on lately with humankind).

But no, I do not believe it. I have still a more positive view about our non-physical eternal existence and do not think we can be trapped forever by 'anything' or 'anyone'.

I do believe in temporary trappings, yes. Robert Monroe and other OBErs wrote about these 'Belief System Territories' and some 'Astral Hells' (that are actually Earth-like) or 'False/Fake or Hollow Heavens' (the latter word to quote Bill Buhlman) which are also Earth-like mostly. If they are kept up be malicious beings or benign helpers or something in between or just 'group thought' I cannot say. Maybe a bit of all of it.

I call it getting stuck in a 'prolonged Earthlife incarnation' , hence souls just carry on on an astral level for a while.

But sooner or later souls get out of that ('fall through the cracks' as Monroe called it) and reunite with Source / Higher Self. That's my view.

Next to Buhlman and Monroe, Kurt Leland has written a lot of interesting stuff on these realms.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2020), Bill Ryan (6th August 2020), Brigantia (7th August 2020), Delight (9th August 2020), Forest Denizen (7th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Michi (6th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), Sadieblue (7th August 2020), Tintin (6th August 2020), toppy (7th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,746 times in 4,341 posts

Thanks George and welcome. I haven't read this book, nor do I wish to, so I can only make a judgement based on your brief write up.

It doesn't align with the spiritual realities I believe - and in many instances know - to be true. I'm quite attuned to spotting manipulation wherever it manifests, and I do detect manipulation in these ideas. There is much here that I've heard before in other writings, theories and channellings (that's a red flag) - differently packaged perhaps, with certain appealing truths mixed in, but having the same over all fear-based ideology. The goal being to inculcate new age belief systems with a disempowering message, that development in a positive spiritual direction, one might even say towards 'ascension', is doomed to fail. Which is false. This is the false light speaking. It's one of the traps set by the luciferian dark side.

Honestly, I wouldn't take this seriously. It's a doctrine, and not a positive doctrine. Doctrines are to be avoided at all costs. Their only purpose is to manipulate, control and mislead.

Remain grounded, remain centred. Be true to your own spiritual heart-self. Know that you are a part of God, and God is a part of you, that you can never fail and never perish. You will always prevail. Love will always prevail. And there is nothing to fear but fear itself.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2020), Bill Ryan (6th August 2020), Brigantia (7th August 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th August 2020), Forest Denizen (7th August 2020), Franny (7th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), haroldsails (8th August 2020), Open Minded Dude (6th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), Sadieblue (7th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th August 2020), scotslad (10th August 2020), Sirus (7th August 2020), sunflower (6th August 2020), Tintin (6th August 2020), toppy (7th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th August 2020), wondering (6th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical avatar's Avatar
    Thanks

Surely one of the moderators would help you embed it on this site - sounds interesting.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to avatar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th August 2020), Forest Denizen (7th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), Sadieblue (7th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th August 2020), Tintin (6th August 2020), toppy (7th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th August 2020), wondering (6th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

The truth is all around us.

But most people don't see it due to the reflections being dealt to the masses.

Some see the truth because they are not hypnotized by the illusions and the 'shiny' distractions.

Time to shake off the masks.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Advait (9th August 2020), Bill Ryan (6th August 2020), Brigantia (7th August 2020), Forest Denizen (7th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Sadieblue (7th August 2020), Tintin (6th August 2020), toppy (7th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th August 2020), Wind (7th August 2020), wondering (6th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and giving a bit of reduced summary. Wow. 700 pages originally written in Greek! I'm impressed.

If you'd like to include the book in the Avalon Library, I suggest messaging Bill Ryan or Tintin directly, as they would be the ones who could do that, but I'll also make sure to bring this to their attention.

I would share a converted e-pub version (if anybody is interested) but couldn’t figure out how to add it to the Avalon Library.
    Quote Posted by avatar (here)
    Surely one of the moderators would help you embed it on this site - sounds interesting.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th August 2020), Brigantia (7th August 2020), Forest Denizen (7th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), Sadieblue (7th August 2020), Tintin (6th August 2020), toppy (7th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th August 2020), wondering (6th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,428 times in 32,920 posts

Quote Posted by avatar (here)
    Yes, for sure — just send it as an email attachment to myself (bill@projectavalon.net), or if it's more than 25 Mb (which it might be!) send it via WeTransfer.com. Then I'll be most delighted to add it to the library and link it on this thread.

And a warm welcome to the forum!

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (7th August 2020), Craig (6th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (10th August 2020), Forest Denizen (7th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), Sadieblue (7th August 2020), toppy (7th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th August 2020), wondering (6th August 2020), Yoda (6th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,566 times in 2,216 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Thanks George and welcome. I haven't read this book, nor do I wish to, so I can only make a judgement based on your brief write up.

It doesn't align with the spiritual realities I believe - and in many instances know - to be true. I'm quite attuned to spotting manipulation wherever it manifests, and I do detect manipulation in these ideas. There is much here that I've heard before in other writings, theories and channellings (that's a red flag) - differently packaged perhaps, with certain appealing truths mixed in, but having the same over all fear-based ideology. The goal being to inculcate new age belief systems with a disempowering message, that development in a positive spiritual direction, one might even say towards 'ascension', is doomed to fail. Which is false. This is the false light speaking. It's one of the traps set by the luciferian dark side.

Honestly, I wouldn't take this seriously. It's a doctrine, and not a positive doctrine. Doctrines are to be avoided at all costs. Their only purpose is to manipulate, control and mislead.

Remain grounded, remain centred. Be true to your own spiritual heart-self. Know that you are a part of God, and God is a part of you, that you can never fail and never perish. You will always prevail. Love will always prevail. And there is nothing to fear but fear itself.
    I can say that this is one of the best books I have read EVER, I periodically pick it up and re-read certain parts.

I highly recommend this book to all, especially you Star Mariner! TBH I am surprised that anyone could make such a detailed and negative judgment about a book they haven't even read (!) and you are wrong in most of your "analysis" of this book (which you haven't read). It is in no way "new age" or "fear based" and to say that the book is a "trap set by the Luciferian dark side" is simply an unjustified insult to the author.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (10th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2023), Kryztian (29th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), scotslad (10th August 2020), toppy (7th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Can you? Hi Avalon, this is my first thread. I have been visiting here for years and became a member a couple of months ago. I am writing this because I think the book “Can You Stand The Truth - The Chronicle of Man’s Imprisonment” by Angeliki Anagnostou - Kalogera (first published in 2009) is covering a few interesting subjects. It explains why the planned DNA vaccine confronts us with what may be the most important choice we will ever make in this life - possibly in all our lifetimes combined.

The book is over 700 pages long and by any means not easy to digest. There are a couple of logical jumps, long-winded quotations, unnecessary repetitions, etc. It was originally written in Greek and the translation is probably not perfect. It also includes many mind boggling quotes from ancient scriptures like the Book of Revelation, Hermetic Texts, Blavatsky’s Secret Doctrine, Rudolf Steiner, and many, many more.

In fact, I have first heard about this book here on Avalon in a post by pueblo (thanks!)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1066804

I have passed it on to a few friends and family members - none of whom managed to get through it. So I will attempt my best to summarize a few selected points here. The subject matter is incredibly dense and it is impossible to do the book justice - these are very, very rough simplifications.

We are imprisoned in a finite, dualistic universe where the oscillation between two poles creates all matter, anti-matter, visible and invisible entities and all known and unknown dimensions. It was created by Lucifer. Looked at from the outside, it appears like an egg. There is an ancient symbol that describes this:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...&thumb=1&stc=1

“Skeptomorphic” entities (astral powers) are vitalized by our thoughts - positive or negative. They are in charge of the things happening here through their ‘selected few’ (the elite), and are causing the spiritual stupefaction of the herd.

Everything that has a beginning must have an end. And we happen to be in the final stage of material creation. We are the 5th out of 7 root races - the first 3 were spiritual, as the last 2 will also be. We are at the end of Kali-Yuga which will be followed by Pralaya (dissolution), where the material universe will be sucked into Brahma’s chest, erasing any manifested form.

The 6th Root Race will advance to a level of consciousness which is independent from the visible (and invisible) material universe.

Now, those “skeptomorphic” demons (which many of us think of as aliens) have different plans for us - because they need us as “batteries” to power the place where they have prepared to escape to - a new world in a parallel universe. But this place is actually doomed. It will oscillate for a while (just like the severed tail of a snake) before it, and everything in it, eventually dissolves into eternal darkness.

The book goes into a detailed (and absolutely horrifying) description of the sequence of events that are going to unfold during the apocalypse, quoting from the scriptures and relating this info to current events and to the picture painted above.

This is where the ‘marking of the beast’ comes in. The book explains that a DNA altering vaccine was in the works, which irrevocably transmutes our astro-etheric bodies in as way that entraps the soul, making it forever impossible to escape to higher territories.

Once everybody has been vaccinated, vast numbers of people will be killed (most likely through the natural events that occur). They will later incarnate into a new virtual, holographic, parallel universe, into which they had invested their hopes and misleadingly called the “5th dimension”. The book describes in depth how utterly hopeless life will be there.

Another group of people (over 150 million, mostly children and the elite) will be evacuated with a fleet of space ships to become the first generation populating that new world. The information about the planned evacuation has been given by an extraterrestrial group called ‘The Olympians” through channeling.

So - if we want to avoid this fate and be part of the 6th Root Race and ‘First Resurrection’, it is of utmost importance to avoid the ‘marking of the beast’. The Book of Revelation talks about souls that escaped because they preferred being beheaded over accepting the mark.

I realize, this is old news, we’ve all heard that ‘mark of the beast’ story before, but I think this book adds a few new insights.

What sounds like a hilarious SF novel - could this actually be the truth? What do you think about it?

Hi, George. Here is the link to the book you referenced. On the site, anyone can register for a free account to be able to convert the book to PDF to download from the default EPub format.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), toppy (7th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote This is where the ‘marking of the beast’ comes in. The book explains that a DNA altering vaccine was in the works, which irrevocably transmutes our astro-etheric bodies in as way that entraps the soul, making it forever impossible to escape to higher territories.
    There is a video where a conference was being held about the development of a vaccine to specifically do this, except they labelled it as a vaccine to combat religious extremism. They love to reword things to cover their tracks. I am trying to find it again. They are deleting stuff like this off of YT, so perhaps I'll check Bitchute next. I'll post it if I find it.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (10th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), toppy (7th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)

Hi, George. Here is the link to the book you referenced. On the site, anyone can register for a free account to be able to convert the book to PDF to download from the default EPub format.
    Hello OneVoice - this is an amazing repository! Thanks for pointing that out - will check what else I can find over there..! I have downloaded the e-pub version and mailed it to Bill for our library.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), onevoice (7th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), toppy (7th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Quote This is where the ‘marking of the beast’ comes in. The book explains that a DNA altering vaccine was in the works, which irrevocably transmutes our astro-etheric bodies in as way that entraps the soul, making it forever impossible to escape to higher territories.
    There is a video where a conference was being held about the development of a vaccine to specifically do this, except they labelled it as a vaccine to combat religious extremism. They love to reword things to cover their tracks. I am trying to find it again. They are deleting stuff like this off of YT, so perhaps I'll check Bitchute next. I'll post it if I find it.
    I have seen that too - where the presenter has mistakenly been identified as Bill Gates. I also find it interesting that over 100 years ago Rudolf Steiner talked about this very vaccine in a lecture. Kryztian quoted from that:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1358454

"I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination toward spirituality out of people’s souls when they are still very young, and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today, bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another; in future, children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce, and this will make them immune, so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life – ‘foolish’ here, or course, in the eyes of materialists. . . .

. . . a way will finally be found to vaccinate bodies so that these bodies will not allow the inclination toward spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives people will believe only in the physical world they perceive with the senses. Out of impulses which the medical profession gained from presumption – oh, I beg your pardon, from the consumption [tuberculosis] they themselves suffered – people are now vaccinated against consumption, and in the same way they will be vaccinated against any inclination toward spirituality. This is merely to give you a particularly striking example of many things which will come in the near and more distant future in this field – the aim being to bring confusion into the impulses which want to stream down to earth after the victory of the [Michaelic] spirits of light [in 1879].” ~Rudolf Steiner

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

7alon (7th August 2020), Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Brigantia (7th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (10th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Metaphor (9th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

I can say that this is one of the best books I have read EVER, I periodically pick it up and re-read certain parts.

I highly recommend this book to all, especially you Star Mariner! TBH I am surprised that anyone could make such a detailed and negative judgment about a book they haven't even read (!) and you are wrong in most of your "analysis" of this book (which you haven't read). It is in no way "new age" or "fear based" and to say that the book is a "trap set by the Luciferian dark side" is simply an unjustified insult to the author.
    I can say the same for me, too. This has really put so many puzzle pieces together for me - I consider this the most important book I have read (second only to the Tao Te Ching which formed the basis of my world view over 40 years ago).

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Brigantia (7th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (10th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2023), Mercedes (7th August 2020), pueblo (7th August 2020), wondering (7th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Hello Star Mariner - thanks for your thoughts! My write up was flawed as I tried to state in the post - the book far too complex to be summarized in a few words... I just tried to get the chain of thought written down that leads to the decision of taking the vaccine.

I agree with you that we need to be extremely skeptical towards doctrines, manipulation, actually every information we come across on our path. So we try to pick only what rings true inside. To me this does mostly ring true (even though it is such a crazy story), but I also know that I have been wrong before. For instance, I initially fell for the Ra material which I now can easily discern as manipulation (though still valuable information).

By the way, this book mentions that Henry Kissinger was one of the guys that brought the 'New Age' religion to life (as controlled opposition) and that channeled material is not to be trusted ay all. It comes from inside the egg, designed to stay imprisoned.

The book specifically warns about out the manipulation by the 'Olympians' (never heard of them before) who promise to take survivors to the 5th density. To me, this sounds a bit like the harvest Ra was talking about.

And yes, I can't deny, this book raises fear. There are probably only a few people who don't get scared by the thought of the apocalypse. It is also pointing out a way to overcome this fear - which is the First Resurrection. So, here again, we need to be cautious of possible manipulation. The book points strongly towards Jesus Christ being the way out of this ("I am the way") and this is the part where I was most wary.

I was raised Catholic but rejected the institution of church and its control system from quite early on. I later was inspired by Taoism and now live in a Buddhist country for over 30 years which also influences my world view.

At this point in my life I can say that Ido believe that Jesus is the way out, beyond this dualistic egg universe, back to the source, the one, whatever you call it. Not in the sense of any organized religion, but as a gnostic concept. A few years ago I would never have believed that I would ever say this some day. This is where I am at in my limited understanding right now - and my views may change and be further refined. So I am very grateful for all your thoughts and in general for all the discussions on this forum which have given me so many impulses to look deeper.

One thing I am very certain about is that we need to be extremely cautious with what this DNA vaccine really is designed for. That was the original intention for my post.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Brigantia (7th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (10th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), haroldsails (8th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th August 2020), wondering (7th August 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    What sounds like a hilarious SF novel - could this actually be the truth? What do you think about it?.
    Any book that claims 'truth' in the title already is met with even more than usual skepticism by me. Moreover, what I read here is not really new.

I've heard so many variations of this souls-forever-trapped-in-luciferian/arcontic/ET-reincarnation-matrix (or whatever), this seems one of them. Certainly interesting. But it's all a rehash, 2009 is not that long ago (although today in 2020 it feels like ages with all the incredibly terrible things going on lately with humankind).

But no, I do not believe it. I have still a more positive view about our non-physical eternal existence and do not think we can be trapped forever by 'anything' or 'anyone'.

I do believe in temporary trappings, yes. Robert Monroe and other OBErs wrote about these 'Belief System Territories' and some 'Astral Hells' (that are actually Earth-like) or 'False/Fake or Hollow Heavens' (the latter word to quote Bill Buhlman) which are also Earth-like mostly. If they are kept up be malicious beings or benign helpers or something in between or just 'group thought' I cannot say. Maybe a bit of all of it.

I call it getting stuck in a 'prolonged Earthlife incarnation' , hence souls just carry on on an astral level for a while.

But sooner or later souls get out of that ('fall through the cracks' as Monroe called it) and reunite with Source / Higher Self. That's my view.

Next to Buhlman and Monroe, Kurt Leland has written a lot of interesting stuff on these realms.
    Hi Dude (I really dig your Avatar!)
    thanks for the pointers! I have read some of Buhlman's and Monroe's work but I haven't heard of Kurt Leland yet. These temporary trappings sound interesting. So much to research!
    Yes, it's good to keep a positive view. But let's be thoughtful with our choices. To say "nothing can happen to us anyway" seems a bit dangerous to me...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Brigantia (7th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (10th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Open Minded Dude (7th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), wondering (7th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,175 times in 1,357 posts

Thank you George, and for all the replies, on this interesting thread. It's given me a few interesting book titles to look for.

On the subject of the vaccine that will kill off spiritual inclination, I wonder if it's not THE vaccine that's on our radar but whether it's happened already? Babies now get a lot of injections in the first few months, but I met a health practitioner at a seminar a few years ago who told me about injecting newborns with vitamin K. She said that babies the world over are born with vitamin K deficiency, it seems to be something that nature intended, but now it's got to be rectified.

This is what the NHS website says about the injection straight after birth; "You'll be offered an injection of vitamin K for your baby. This helps prevent a rare bleeding disorder called haemorrhagic disease of the newborn."

If it is rare, why bother doing it at all? I think that the decline in spirituality has crept in for decades, I've certainly seen an acceleration in my lifetime apart from the pseudo-spiritual New Age. It's taken away the moral compass of many people and left nothing to replace it.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 7th August 2020 at 13:01. Reason: Typo

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (10th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), haroldsails (8th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th August 2020), wondering (7th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,428 times in 32,920 posts

Here's the book, now in the Avalon Library:

34. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (8th August 2020), AriG (7th August 2020), Brigantia (7th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (10th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), haroldsails (8th August 2020), Jake (7th August 2020), janette (9th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (29th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Open Minded Dude (7th August 2020), palehorse (28th June 2023), Peace in Oz (11th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), pueblo (7th August 2020), scotslad (10th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020), TomKat (7th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Thank you for the book! Sadly, most people when confronted with truth will reject it. Soul entrapment - I have been warned about this before. I am afraid it’s too late to stop it.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2023), Mercedes (7th August 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,746 times in 4,341 posts

Don't be hasty. I didn't say the book was a trap, or that the author had any ill-intent. What I meant by trap, and what I meant by fear-based, is the idea that this reality was created by 'Lucifer', and that we are imprisoned here. That's a pretty bleak message right off the bat. I'm keen to hear a more detailed explanation of this idea to better formulate an opinion, but with everything I know to be true this is inaccurate.

Some souls are trapped here, but only by their own designs, and that is determined by karma. Others choose to incarnate from a desire to help. It's not in my reckoning (after decades of research into spirituality and the after-life et al), that any negative overseeing entities or forces are keeping souls confined to the earth-plane against their wishes. Certainly I would expect the book to elaborate more deeply on this area, the synopsis being very brief of course, and perhaps I have misunderstood.

Yes, I haven't read the book. The general synopsis in the OP invited comment, I obliged and proceeded to do so.

Based on some of the info given I was indeed nodding, saying yeh - to the best of my understanding that is true. For example, astral entities feeding off human misery, and the creation of a parallel reality to be populated at the end of days. (It will fail). This all aligns with what I know too. But aliens is a bit general. There are many different categories of 'alien' (benevolent and negative) and they do not all come from the same place (or time), and they are not the same thing as the negative entities that dwell on the terrestrial astral planes.

And what I said was completely true about "new age" and spiritual philosophy having long been flooded with both fake hope and fake doom, with confusion and disinformation - especially from channelled sources. But it was not my intent to put this work in that light however, but given what we all know about the infiltration and co-opting of the new age and truth movements alike - which is indisputable - I would hope to be forgiven for my wariness.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (10th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), haroldsails (8th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2023), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Open Minded Dude (7th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), pueblo (7th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th August 2020), scotslad (10th August 2020), Wind (8th August 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,566 times in 2,216 posts

Don't be hasty. I didn't say the book was a trap, or that the author had any ill-intent. What I meant by trap, and what I meant by fear-based, is the idea that this reality was created by 'Lucifer', and that we are imprisoned here. That's a pretty bleak message right off the bat. I'm keen to hear a more detailed explanation of this idea to better formulate an opinion, but with everything I know to be true this is inaccurate.

Some souls are trapped here, but only by their own designs, and that is determined by karma. Others choose to incarnate from a desire to help. It's not in my reckoning (after decades of research into spirituality and the after-life et al), that any negative overseeing entities or forces are keeping souls confined to the earth-plane against their wishes. Certainly I would expect the book to elaborate more deeply on this area, the synopsis being very brief of course, and perhaps I have misunderstood.

Yes, I haven't read the book. The general synopsis in the OP invited comment, I obliged and proceeded to do so.

Based on some of the info given I was indeed nodding, saying yeh - to the best of my understanding that is true. For example, astral entities feeding off human misery, and the creation of a parallel reality to be populated at the end of days. (It will fail). This all aligns with what I know too. But aliens is a bit general. There are many different categories of 'alien' (benevolent and negative) and they do not all come from the same place (or time), and they are not the same thing as the negative entities that dwell on the terrestrial astral planes.

And what I said was completely true about "new age" and spiritual philosophy having long been flooded with both fake hope and fake doom, with confusion and disinformation - especially from channelled sources. But it was not my intent to put this work in that light however, but given what we all know about the infiltration and co-opting of the new age and truth movements alike - which is indisputable - I would hope to be forgiven for my wariness.
    Thanks for that reply. I can now clearly see where our difference in opinion lies.

I align with what could loosely be termed Gnosticism, and I feel that we were at some stage tricked into incarnating in this 3D simulacrum by a blind, ignorant and ego based being/s. The book draws heavily from Gnostic sources, so perhaps this is why the book resonated so deeply with me.

I don't see that as something particularly bleak, it's just a blip in our never-ending journey of experience and creation as Divine Sparks.

IMO this poor 'facsimile' of the true divine realms presents many opportunities for spiritual growth. I thoroughly expect to be able to laugh and share experiences with you and others after we have transitioned out of here!

I agree with you regarding labelling all 'aliens' solely as negative, vampiric beings, I see no distinction between what some people would call spirits/angels/demons and what others describe as aliens. They are entities not residing here in the dense physical 3D world that we inhabit. Their intentions, I suspect, are as varied and as multi-shaded as those to be found among humans in this reality.

I also agree with your views on the false hope and fear agendas pushed by the 'new age' movement.

So, are you going to give the book a go? It's only 700 pages...

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), George (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Metaphor (9th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast