+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Can You Stand The Truth??

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

Default Re: Can You Stand The Truth??

....but ultimately it’s often one of the most unbelievable options that come to be true while most of so called prevalent and believable truths turn to colorful shades of history..

It’s all possible since there are many different beings and ways to go ...

🙏🕊🙏

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

George (8th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,662 times in 4,334 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    So, are you going to give the book a go? It's only 700 pages...

Thank you for the reply. I'm not sure yet. The length doesn't put me off, but this subject matter doesn't 'overly' intrigue me to be honest. I've read about these things before, from gnosticism to theosophy, delved into enoch and archons, Enki and Enlil, all that stuff, and as fascinating as it is, it all falls short of truth.

I'm not so arrogant to say 'this is totally false', or 'this is totally true', but I've found the best source of truth after chasing its very elusive tale all my life, is from the horses mouth itself, which is spirit. It's as close as I think we will ever get to a truth we can understand while in physical 3-dimensional form. How is 'Spirit' a trustworthy source you may ask? Well the first acid test is, is the source pure? That can be determined simply by what they say and how they say it - and if it involves a channel, the nature of that channel, that person, their history, their disposition, and indeed the 'vibe' they give off. That's a learned skill and not easily attained. The second acid test is, does what they say resonate (hate that word, but it's the best we have) in your heart and mind. Because that is connected to the higher-self (by an invisible cord), and the higher-self knows. It knows everything. You could also call this intuition. A much maligned sensory tool that all are endowed with. Once you learn to hone it, and trust in it, you become very powerful. The third acid test is, how do all the various narratives we hear from spirit - from mediations, spirit-readings, channellings, past life and inter-life regressions etc., - blend together? Do they agree? Are they all on the same page - specifically from different source to different source, and over the decades? The important thing is, perhaps the most important thing ever, is, that invariably they do all agree, very much so.

Mankind is always the common denominator when it comes to distortion of truth. He excels at error, bias, and confabulation, even when he doesn't mean it. I always bear that in mind. I don't view man as an impediment to truth, I merely treat him as a warning sign. To transcend the doctrines and systems written or created by man is to take the first step towards glimpsing the greater reality. When we listen to the higher realms with regards to 'truth', about reality, about the nature of the soul, human history, ancient origins et al, it really is possible to piece together a pretty consistent picture of what's what. So it is their account that I adhere to, align with, and hold most of all to be true.

There are some aspects - in their account - that do agree with the materials discussed in the above book, but much else is, from what I can gather, steeped in (manmade) myth and legend. I have heard (from spiritual sources) more times than I can count that our myths and legends, though often containing germs of truth, sprout many wild and tangled branches of untruth, because they were all written, spoken, and created by the poetic and literary license of man (or worse, channelled from impure sources). I'm always fascinated by history and ancient stories and legends - my favourite being ancient Greek - but I know not to take them factually. I'm not ignorant to new and/or esoteric information though. I let it sink in, I rattle things around and see where they fall. Do they agree or not? and if not reconcile, and defer to intuition. My intuition on this says 'pass'. Personally, that's just where I'm at.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Docim369 (21st July 2023), Ernie Nemeth (9th August 2020), George (8th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (29th June 2023), Mercedes (7th August 2020), onevoice (10th August 2020), Open Minded Dude (7th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), pueblo (7th August 2020), Reinhard (28th June 2023), Sarah Rainsong (8th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,408 times in 647 posts

Quote Posted by George (here)
    Hi Dude (I really dig your Avatar!)
    thanks for the pointers! I have read some of Buhlman's and Monroe's work but I haven't heard of Kurt Leland yet. These temporary trappings sound interesting. So much to research!
    Yes, it's good to keep a positive view. But let's be thoughtful with our choices. To say "nothing can happen to us anyway" seems a bit dangerous to me...
    I agree about being cautious. Generelly, whenever you are in the nonphysical it is like in the physical: you can meet nice and not so nice people, simple as that. And there are certainly deceivers.

This also might apply to the after-death (after-life) situation we find ourselves in when we go from here. What do we really know how and where(to) we transition. But a good intent to transition into something positive or even reunite with the 'highest' aspect/realm, whatever that is for each of us, can also be helpful imv. A firmly set intent and strong will and expectations are strong drivers here.

I also still believe if you keep up your connection to what we call 'Higher Self' (even during this lifetime) that we can best 'save' ourselves instead of needing an 'eternal' saviour as it is proposed in that book with Jesus and thus Christianity. As you also stated, this puts me off a little, too.

AP and afterlife explorer William Buhlman for example wrote a book explaining some methods derived from buddhist thinking (iirc) that you could or should train yourself to shout out to your HS (or literally shout "Higher Self Now") when you pass over. I think he even called the book this way. At least some focus does no harm in my view.

Kurt Leland is another skilled explorer of the nonphysical realms, he recently became a Theosophist and uses these views to describe the 'landscape' but you can still learn a lot from him. I read two books, 'The Multidimensional Human' is certainly recommendable. http://www.kurtleland.com/my-books/m...-human-outline

Leland's book is not to be confused Jurgen Ziewe's similar sounding book 'The Multidimensional Man' which is also recommendable and contains lots of descriptions of afterlife realms from his experiences.
    http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...riences_2.html

However, all three of these authors are not as focussed on ET/Aliens though as e.g. Monroe was and I don't know how they (ETs) exactly fit into their explored and developed framework regarding our afterlife situation (or possible situations, trapped or not...).

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Well the first acid test is, is the source pure? That can be determined simply by what they say and how they say it - and if it involves a channel, the nature of that channel, that person, their history, their disposition, and indeed the 'vibe' they give off. That's a learned skill and not easily attained. The second acid test is, does what they say resonate (hate that word, but it's the best we have) in your heart and mind. Because that is connected to the higher-self (by an invisible cord), and the higher-self knows. It knows everything. You could also call this intuition. A much maligned sensory tool that all are endowed with. Once you learn to hone it, and trust in it, you become very powerful. The third acid test is, how do all the various narratives we hear from spirit - from mediations, spirit-readings, channellings, past life and inter-life regressions etc., - blend together? Do they agree? Are they all on the same page - specifically from different source to different source, and over the decades? The important thing is, perhaps the most important thing ever, is, that invariably they do all agree, very much so.
    I really like this approach what I would call real 'open-minded metaphysical skepticism'. I have a similar approach combining different methods/sources that I find trustworthy to some degree but haven't put it into such an eloquent description yet.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

George (9th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (29th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2020), Peter UK (7th August 2020), pueblo (7th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Quote This is where the ‘marking of the beast’ comes in. The book explains that a DNA altering vaccine was in the works, which irrevocably transmutes our astro-etheric bodies in as way that entraps the soul, making it forever impossible to escape to higher territories.
    There is a video where a conference was being held about the development of a vaccine to specifically do this, except they labelled it as a vaccine to combat religious extremism. They love to reword things to cover their tracks. I am trying to find it again. They are deleting stuff like this off of YT, so perhaps I'll check Bitchute next. I'll post it if I find it.
    Wooo I found it finally! It is on this website: https://www.personalgrowthcourses.ne...odify_behavior

It has definitely been deleted off of Youtube, and an article about it was also deleted from military.com..

Here are the links. Former video: https://youtu.be/-el008ECxiE Former article: https://www.military.com/video/opera.../1306818242001

Note; this isn't meant to be proof they were there, I'm just implying I did see them. I was just too silly to archive at the time.

Some additional info:

Quote The God gene hypothesis proposes that a specific gene (VMAT2) predisposes humans towards spiritual or mystic experiences.
    The God gene hypothesis is based on a combination of behavioral genetic, neurobiological and psychological studies. The major arguments of the hypothesis are:
    (1) spirituality can be quantified by psychometric measurements;
    (2) the underlying tendency to spirituality is partially heritable;
    (3) part of this heritability can be attributed to the gene VMAT2;[1]
    (4) this gene acts by altering monoamine levels; and
    (5) spiritual individuals are favored by natural selection because they are provided with an innate sense of optimism, the latter producing positive effects at either a physical or psychological level.
    Source of wording (not endorsing the site): https://aplanetruth.info/2016/02/07/2047/

I would put this into my own words, but to me, it is just simply worded too well for me to change how it is written. However, after re-watching the video I'd like to add my own two cents, which is in regards to what is being mentioned from 3:10 onward in the video.

The individual giving the lecture/presentation states that Influenza viruses are effective in dimming the activity in the brain they were observing. Can anybody guess what a coronavirus is? Covid19 itself is pretty much the flu with an HIV protein attached, so it can better adhere to human cells than a typical flu.

Quote A coronavirus is a type of common virus that can infect your nose, sinuses, or upper throat. They can spread much like cold viruses. Almost everyone gets a coronavirus infection at least once in their life, most likely as a young child.

Most coronaviruses are not dangerous, but some are. Those that cause Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) or severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS ) can be deadly.
    https://www.webmd.com/lung/qa/what-is-a-coronavirus

SOURCES:

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: "Coronavirus."
    World Health Organization: "Coronavirus Infections."
    Journal of Virology: "Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group."
    Journal of the American Medical Association News: "French Researchers: For Now, Middle Eastern Coronavirus Not Likely to Cause a Pandemic."
    Johns Hopkins Medicine: "Upper Respiratory Infection (URI) or Common Cold."

Please mods or Bill, feel free to mention any changes I could make here, and sorry for the constant editing if it is discouraged.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here's the book, now in the Avalon Library:
    Thanks Bill, I took a quick look, I'm definitely reading this. It looks to be a very interesting book.
    Last edited by 7alon; 8th August 2020 at 06:48.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (10th August 2020), George (8th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,541 times in 2,211 posts

Angeliki Anagnostou-Kalogera used to have a website, can't seem to find it now, but her utube channel is still up.

*Edit: Found the website https://canyoustandthetruth.com

Last edited by pueblo; 8th August 2020 at 06:12.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

George (8th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote This is where the ‘marking of the beast’ comes in. The book explains that a DNA altering vaccine was in the works, which irrevocably transmutes our astro-etheric bodies in as way that entraps the soul, making it forever impossible to escape to higher territories.
    There is a video where a conference was being held about the development of a vaccine to specifically do this, except they labelled it as a vaccine to combat religious extremism. They love to reword things to cover their tracks. I am trying to find it again. They are deleting stuff like this off of YT, so perhaps I'll check Bitchute next. I'll post it if I find it.
    Wooo I found it finally! It is on this website: https://www.personalgrowthcourses.ne...odify_behavior

It has definitely been deleted off of Youtube, and an article about it was also deleted from military.com..

Here are the links. Former video: https://youtu.be/-el008ECxiE Former article: https://www.military.com/video/opera.../1306818242001

Note; this isn't meant to be proof they were there, I'm just implying I did see them. I was just too silly to archive at the time.

Some additional info:

Quote The God gene hypothesis proposes that a specific gene (VMAT2) predisposes humans towards spiritual or mystic experiences.
    The God gene hypothesis is based on a combination of behavioral genetic, neurobiological and psychological studies. The major arguments of the hypothesis are:
    (1) spirituality can be quantified by psychometric measurements;
    (2) the underlying tendency to spirituality is partially heritable;
    (3) part of this heritability can be attributed to the gene VMAT2;[1]
    (4) this gene acts by altering monoamine levels; and
    (5) spiritual individuals are favored by natural selection because they are provided with an innate sense of optimism, the latter producing positive effects at either a physical or psychological level.
    Wow - this is a great find! On that page there was also a link to what looks like a leaked document on FunVax:

https://www.wanttoknow.info/health/funvax070601.pdf

It is actually a man-made virus that infects the brain. In addition to inoculation they were testing other distribution methods as well...

"Six methods of vesicular stomatitis virus dispersal were tested - high altitude release, water supply release, insect transmission, diffusion by a ground level object such as a car, diffusion from a stationary object such as a bottle and infection of food supply such as cattle or produce. For the high altitude tests 30 liters of highly concentrated vims (10upfu/ml) had a targeted 1 sq kilometer live land rate of 150 pfu/sq meter. Stability tests in water showed that the 10% of the virus IS still viable after 14 days. At 50 days, 100% of the virus is non-viable. Diffusion by a moving object showed great promise..."

They plan to measure its effectiveness with these parameters:

a. Significant decrease in suicide bombings.
    b. Decrease in armed resistance in conflict zones.
    c. non-conflict zones effectiveness could be measured by a decrease in people attending religious activities such as khutbahs or noon prayer.
    d. Measureable increase in communications, telephone, email, and other forms of communication that express discontent with religion or God.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th August 2020 at 10:56. Reason: fixed quote formatting

12. The Following User Says Thank You to George For This Post:

7alon (9th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Major kudos for this insightful and very interesting thread/comments... well done!

...quick questions

I initially fell for the Ra material which I now can easily discern as manipulation (though still valuable information)

.. Could you elaborate on what you felt was deceptive about the Ra material..?

At this point in my life I can say that I do believe that Jesus is the way out, beyond this dualistic egg universe, back to the source, the one, whatever you call it.

... Do you think Jesus the man or personally achieving christ consciousness is the way out?

One thing I am very certain about is that we need to be extremely cautious with what this DNA vaccine really is designed for. That was the original intention for my post.

Blessings Luke

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

East Sun (9th August 2020), George (9th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2023), pueblo (9th August 2020), Sadieblue (9th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Major kudos for this insightful and very interesting thread/comments... well done!

...quick questions

I initially fell for the Ra material which I now can easily discern as manipulation (though still valuable information)

At this point in my life I can say that I do believe that Jesus is the way out, beyond this dualistic egg universe, back to the source, the one, whatever you call it.

... Do you think Jesus the man or personally achieving christ consciousness is the way out?

One thing I am very certain about is that we need to be extremely cautious with what this DNA vaccine really is designed for. That was the original intention for my post.

Blessings Luke

Thank you Luke for your kind words.

Quote I initially fell for the Ra material which I now can easily discern as manipulation (though still valuable information)

Well, what they are selling is the 4th density which we can attain if we behave nicely and spend 51 or more percent of our actions/thoughts in Service To Others (STO). And if you reach a very high percentage by acting in Service To Self (STS) we may graduate on the negative path.

And the path is already laid out to the 5th, 6th and further densities. But all of this is still inside this dualistic egg-shaped universe (created by Lucifer). So whatever these channeled masters are teaching, it is meant to encourage us to climb the ladder inside the prison. Once we have reached nirvana after a couple of million years, we may get bored eventually, and do it all again.

Quote At this point in my life I can say that I do believe that Jesus is the way out, beyond this dualistic egg universe, back to the source, the one, whatever you call it.

The book “Can You Stand The Truth” quotes ancient scriptures that show Jesus (the man, the consciousness) was an entity that originates from outside the egg. He is the male counterpart of Sophia of Epinoa, who in her ignorance had created Yaldaboath (without the consent of the Spirit). It was a mistake that eventually led to the creation of this universe and us being entrapped there.

A very complex story - and I think I would not do it justice by trying to summarize it. I encourage you to read this book..!

In an attempt to repair some of the damage done, Jesus came down here to inform us that we were in a prison and that he was the way out.

This is a concept beyond karma (which is part of the trap). So the way to get out is to refuse being judged (and be recycled in the incarnation trap) after death because Jesus already paid the ransom for us so we can get home.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (10th August 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (28th June 2023), pueblo (9th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    Hi Dude (I really dig your Avatar!)
    thanks for the pointers! I have read some of Buhlman's and Monroe's work but I haven't heard of Kurt Leland yet. These temporary trappings sound interesting. So much to research!
    Yes, it's good to keep a positive view. But let's be thoughtful with our choices. To say "nothing can happen to us anyway" seems a bit dangerous to me...
    I agree about being cautious. Generelly, whenever you are in the nonphysical it is like in the physical: you can meet nice and not so nice people, simple as that. And there are certainly deceivers.

This also might apply to the after-death (after-life) situation we find ourselves in when we go from here. What do we really know how and where(to) we transition. But a good intent to transition into something positive or even reunite with the 'highest' aspect/realm, whatever that is for each of us, can also be helpful imv. A firmly set intent and strong will and expectations are strong drivers here.

I also still believe if you keep up your connection to what we call 'Higher Self' (even during this lifetime) that we can best 'save' ourselves instead of needing an 'eternal' saviour as it is proposed in that book with Jesus and thus Christianity. As you also stated, this puts me off a little, too.

AP and afterlife explorer William Buhlman for example wrote a book explaining some methods derived from buddhist thinking (iirc) that you could or should train yourself to shout out to your HS (or literally shout "Higher Self Now") when you pass over. I think he even called the book this way. At least some focus does no harm in my view.

Kurt Leland is another skilled explorer of the nonphysical realms, he recently became a Theosophist and uses these views to describe the 'landscape' but you can still learn a lot from him. I read two books, 'The Multidimensional Human' is certainly recommendable. http://www.kurtleland.com/my-books/m...-human-outline

Leland's book is not to be confused Jurgen Ziewe's similar sounding book 'The Multidimensional Man' which is also recommendable and contains lots of descriptions of afterlife realms from his experiences.
    http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...riences_2.html

However, all three of these authors are not as focussed on ET/Aliens though as e.g. Monroe was and I don't know how they (ETs) exactly fit into their explored and developed framework regarding our afterlife situation (or possible situations, trapped or not...).

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Well the first acid test is, is the source pure? That can be determined simply by what they say and how they say it - and if it involves a channel, the nature of that channel, that person, their history, their disposition, and indeed the 'vibe' they give off. That's a learned skill and not easily attained. The second acid test is, does what they say resonate (hate that word, but it's the best we have) in your heart and mind. Because that is connected to the higher-self (by an invisible cord), and the higher-self knows. It knows everything. You could also call this intuition. A much maligned sensory tool that all are endowed with. Once you learn to hone it, and trust in it, you become very powerful. The third acid test is, how do all the various narratives we hear from spirit - from mediations, spirit-readings, channellings, past life and inter-life regressions etc., - blend together? Do they agree? Are they all on the same page - specifically from different source to different source, and over the decades? The important thing is, perhaps the most important thing ever, is, that invariably they do all agree, very much so.
    I really like this approach what I would call real 'open-minded metaphysical skepticism'. I have a similar approach combining different methods/sources that I find trustworthy to some degree but haven't put it into such an eloquent description yet.
    Kurt Leland sounds very interesting to me - I will get his book. I have read a lot of Steiner's books which also delve deep into the astral world. Great idea to combine Astral Projection with Theosophy.

I have dabbled with this a bit, half-hearted and not successfully. All I have managed was a very brief separation and I got too excited so I snapped right back into the body. But maybe it would be beneficial to pursue this with more serious effort.

I was a bit wary of this practice as it seems to happen entirely within the dualistic universe. But now I am thinking that it can only be helpful if we know what we are doing in the moment when death arrives. If we are proficient in dealing with entities, moving around at will, stay focussed, etc., I imagine this would increase our chances of success to go to where we intend to after passing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to George For This Post:

Miller (21st July 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)

...quick questions

Blessings Luke

Thank you Luke for your kind words.

Quote I initially fell for the Ra material which I now can easily discern as manipulation (though still valuable information)

Well, what they are selling is the 4th density which we can attain if we behave nicely and spend 51 or more percent of our actions/thoughts in Service To Others (STO). And if you reach a very high percentage by acting in Service To Self (STS) we may graduate on the negative path.

And the path is already laid out to the 5th, 6th and further densities. But all of this is still inside this dualistic egg-shaped universe (created by Lucifer). So whatever these channeled masters are teaching, it is meant to encourage us to climb the ladder inside the prison. Once we have reached nirvana after a couple of million years, we may get bored eventually, and do it all again.

Quote At this point in my life I can say that I do believe that Jesus is the way out, beyond this dualistic egg universe, back to the source, the one, whatever you call it.

The book “Can You Stand The Truth” quotes ancient scriptures that show Jesus (the man, the consciousness) was an entity that originates from outside the egg. He is the male counterpart of Sophia of Epinoa, who in her ignorance had created Yaldaboath (without the consent of the Spirit). It was a mistake that eventually led to the creation of this universe and us being entrapped there.

A very complex story - and I think I would not do it justice by trying to summarize it. I encourage you to read this book..!

In an attempt to repair some of the damage done, Jesus came down here to inform us that we were in a prison and that he was the way out.

This is a concept beyond karma (which is part of the trap). So the way to get out is to refuse being judged (and be recycled in the incarnation trap) after death because Jesus already paid the ransom for us so we can get home.
    Just to add this, in the book the author sees the role of the Cosmic Christ as having paid the karmic debt which is owed to the creators of this world by all the divine sparks trapped here through the karmic debt system.

This has, according to the author opened up the path home to the HyperUniverses of the Divine Father/Mother. The Divine Sparks must claim their free, unhindered passage through the lower realms by invoking the debt that has been paid by Christ making all Karmic debt null and void.

This is what the myth of Jesus's "sacrifice" is alluding to and understanding that, it is easy to see where the distortion comes into religion, namely that Jesus died "for our sins".

Quote (50) Jesus said: If they say to you: Whence have you come?, say to them: We have come from the light, the place where the light came into being of itself. It [established itself], and it revealed itself in their image. If they say to you: Who are you?, say: We are his sons, and we are the elect of the living Father. If they ask you: What is the sign of your Father in you?, say to them: It is movement and rest.

- Gospel of Thomas 50

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (11th August 2020), George (9th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (29th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

We are at the end of Kali-Yuga which will be followed by Pralaya (dissolution), where the material universe will be sucked into Brahma’s chest, erasing any manifested form.
    "Kali Yuga began roughly 5,121 years ago and has 426,879 years remaining as of 2020 CE. Kali Yuga will end in the year 428,899 CE." -- Wikipedia

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

George (9th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

I also think this world is an illusion and that the controls of this nefarious agenda lie in another realm not readily available to us as we live our lives.

These lives are a mere shadow of our real lives, and the control is so good that it is virtually impossible to see through the veil while we are 'alive'.

The invisible control is manifest in receptive individuals and institutions that do the bidding of their masters, most without knowing of their own involvement, at least superficially.

Their unknowing is superficial because it is only by the acceptance, without proper discernment, of the lies that this 'mindscape' can exist. Only a thrall to the narrative can accept the inverted truth, the hangman of virtue, and the strawman of justice, as the right and true path.

As we live our lives, their is a counterinsurgency against that life because it is false. It rises to awareness most often as a feeling of 'wrongness'. If it is followed by sincere searching, the feeling expands into common sense instructions conveyed by a small, quiet, and sure voice from the center of existence itself.

This voice will not insist, will not force, will not manipulate. It will however, inform, reveal, and invigorate to the extent of the willingness of the host.

This voice is the spirit of god, a communication link that cannot be severed - but it can be scrambled.

We live our lives in the midst of a war, an esoteric war being fought on many levels simultaneously. Yet due to the organized interference we are not aware of it for the most part. The battle is for our souls. And the battleground is all of reality.

We live our lives as unwitting actors on a stage, but this is not entertainment, this is for keeps.

Ultimately, we live our lives in perpetuation of our master's agenda, fully enthralled, fully captivated, by the novelty of despair they continue to invent.

In order to break out each must find their center, each must find peace. In a world literally 'hell bent' on the opposite, such a lofty goal seems untenable.

But as Jesus said, just one pure thought of pure love would immediately dispel the entire illusion forever for everyone.

Imagine. We live our lives, billions of lives, and not once, during all that time, all those lives, has another person ever had one pure thought of pure love. The proof of that is that we are still here.

Imagine that pure thought. If only one of us could achieve it.

We could finally free ourselves to live lives that are authentic and that matter...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

George (9th August 2020), Harmony (10th August 2020), Miller (21st July 2023), pueblo (10th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

George, again thank you for your clear succinct answers. You have an unusually clear and throrough understanding of your faith which is most admirable.

I find the universality of the lucifer egg concept fascinating and have heard others speak of a similar idea as it relates to Karma, avoiding the light tunnel after death, claiming your sovereignty at that time and how to navigate the way home. For example, Thoth emerald tablets, Gerald Clark, Simon Parkes, galactic historian guy, George C. etc..

I would like to add to the discussion in hopes that we all gain greater clarity by providing some interesting evidence regarding the Jesus virgin birth messiah story. I recall David icke chronicling over 30 historical/ religious figures prior to Jesus having the exact same or very similar life story: here is one such figure and perhaps the most important from a masonic/cabal point of view:

Here are just a few of the parallels between Horus, Krishna, Buddha, Jesus and 27 more:

Horus

The Legend of Horus is one of the most ancient myths in Egypt, and it was central to the ancient Egyptian state religion. He was worshipped three thousand years before Jesus and his worship lasted into the common era. The followers of Horus invaded Egypt in pre-dynastic history (before 3000 B.C.E.).

He is often shown as an infant cradled by his mother Isis. He avenged his father’s murder, and became recognized as the God of civil order and justice.

1. Both were conceived of a virgin.
    2. Both were the “only begotten son” of a god (either Osiris or Yahweh)
    3. Horus’s mother was Meri, Jesus’s mother was Mary.
    4. Horus’s foster father was called Jo-Seph, and Jesus’s foster father was Joseph.
    5. Both foster fathers were of royal descent.
    6. Both were born in a cave (although sometimes Jesus is said to have been born in a stable).
    7. Both had their coming announced to their mother by an angel.
    8. Horus; birth was heralded by the star Sirius (the morning star). Jesus had his birth heralded by a star in the East (the sun rises in the East).
    9. Ancient Egyptians celebrated the birth of Horus on December 21 (the Winter Solstice). Modern Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus on December 25.
    10. Both births were announced by angels (this is not the same as number 7).
    11. Both had shepherds witnessing the birth.
    12. Horus was visited at birth by “three solar deities” and Jesus was visited by “three wise men”.
    13. After the birth of Horus, Herut tried to have Horus murdered. After the birth of Jesus, Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.
    14. To hide from Herut, the god That tells Isis, “Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child.” To hide from Herod, an angel tells Joseph to “arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt.”
    15. When Horus came of age, he had a special ritual where hsi eye was restored. When Jesus (and other Jews) come of age, they have a special ritual called a Bar Mitzvah.
    16. Both Horus and Jesus were 12 at this coming-of-age ritual.
    17. Neither have any official recorded life histories between the ages of 12 and 30.
    18. Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus. Jesus was baptized in the river Jordan.
    19. Both were baptized at age 30.
    20. Horus was baptized by Anup the Baptizer. Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
    21. Both Anup and John were later beheaded.
    22. Horus was taken from the desert of Amenta up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Set. Jesus was taken from the desert in Palestine up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Satan.
    23. Both Horus and Jesus successfully resist this temptation.
    24. Both have 12 disciples.
    25. Both walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, and restored sight to the blind.
    26. Horus “stilled the sea by his power.” Jesus commanded the sea to be still by saying, “Peace, be still.”
    27. Horus raised his dead father (Osiris) from the grave. Jesus raised Lazarus from the grave. (Note the similarity in names when you say them out loud. Further, Osiris was also known as Asar, which is El-Asar in Hebrew, which is El-Asarus in Latin.)
    28. Osiris was raised in the town of Anu. Lazarus was raised in Bethanu (literally, “house of Anu”).
    29. Both gods delivered a Sermon on the Mount.
    30. Both were crucified.
    31. Both were crucified next to two thieves.
    32. Both were buried in a tomb.
    33. Horus was sent to Hell and resurrected in 3 days. Jesus was sent to Hell and came back “three days” later (although Friday night to Sunday morning is hardly three days).
    34. Both had their resurrection announced by women.
    35. Both are supposed to return for a 1000-year reign.
    36. Horus is known as KRST, the anointed one. Jesus was known as the Christ (which means “anointed one”).
    37. Both Jesus and Horus have been called the good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, and the winnower.
    38. Both are associated with the zodiac sign of Pisces (the fish).
    39. Both are associated with the symbols of the fish, the beetle, the vine, and the shepherd’s crook.
    40. Horus was born in Anu (“the place of bread”) and Jesus was born in Bethlehem (“the house of bread”).
    41. “The infant Horus was carried out of Egypt to escape the wrath of Typhon. The infant Jesus was carried into Egypt to escape the wrath of Herod. Concerning the infant Jesus, the New Testament states the following prophecy: ‘Out of Egypt have I called my son.'”
    42. Both were transfigured on the mount.
    43. The catacombs of Rome have pictures of the infant Horus being held by his mother, not unlike the modern-day images of “Madonna and Child.”
    44. Noted English author C. W. King says that both Isis and Mary are called “Immaculate”.
    45. Horus says: “Osiris, I am your son, come to glorify your soul, and to give you even more power.” And Jesus says: “Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him. If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once.”
    46. Horus was identified with the Tau (cross).

http://fooey.net/stuff/Horus-Jesus-Parallels.cfm
    [/I]
    Similarly, one could easily make a similar case for hundreds of human souls achieving christ consciousness while in the body...

In the New Testament of the Bible, Jesus says " I am the life and the way follow me" did he mean literally or was he saying, observe what I have achieved and if you desire the same for yourselves then do what I have done, follow the steps I have laid out and you too can achieve Christ Consciousness - follow me!

... Perhaps this is a way out of the luciferian matrix

There is also the very interesting concept for the New Testament being a metaphor for astrotheology, (Jordan Maxwell, David icke, Santos Bonacci etc...)

Look forward to reading your posts down the line

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 9th August 2020 at 22:52.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (11th August 2020), George (10th August 2020), Metaphor (9th August 2020), Miller (21st July 2023), pueblo (10th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

This is going to be my strategy for avoiding the luminous tunnel and subsequent life review (Karma audit) and reincarnation.

The author of the book does state that you will need to know on what (legal) grounds you are claiming your exemption to be based on, so as part of my strategy I rehearse regularly what I will say when I am faced with whatever I am faced with.

To this extent I suppose I am a de facto Christian, but a Christian that is the full 180 degrees opposed to the religion of Christianity in the world today.

They sheep have been led astray! the real "Good News" is in fact only that the Divine Father wants his children to come home and so cut a deal with the 'creators and controllers" of this world to secure a safe and easy repatriation for his Divine Sparks.

And so religion has inverted and reversed and perverted the true message. The Kingdom of Heaven is indeed within! Because it IS you and you ARE it, but lost souls believe that they sin and need to be saved from this sin, when the truth is they sin only when they start to love the lie, to believe the false illusion to be the True Reality, when they worship idols, be it religion, money, sex, nature. When they forget who they really are.

The way out of this real "sin" (slumber and stupefaction and forgetfulness) is ultimately the way in.
    By searching deep inside we recognise and remember our true selves, the Divine Spark, our Spirit. Once conscious of our true identity (Children of the Divine Father) we at least know who we are, where we came from and where we shall return to.

There is One in many and many in One.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (11th August 2020), George (10th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,168 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    We are at the end of Kali-Yuga which will be followed by Pralaya (dissolution), where the material universe will be sucked into Brahma’s chest, erasing any manifested form.
    "Kali Yuga began roughly 5,121 years ago and has 426,879 years remaining as of 2020 CE. Kali Yuga will end in the year 428,899 CE." -- Wikipedia
    There is - and has been in the past - a lot of argument and debate between Indian scholars about the Yuga cycles and when exactly they begin and end. There is an interesting guest article on Graham Hancock's website by Bibhu Dev Misra, who believes that Kali Yuga ends in 2025, and then there will be a transitional period of 300 years before the start of Dvapara Yuga. There has also been an article in the current issue of Nexus by him on this subject. I feel that a Yuga cycle that fits into the precessional Great Year makes a lot of sense. I also feel that a turbulent run-up to 2025, as we are experiencing now, makes a lot of sense; maybe TPTB are trying to keep us trapped.

I take everything on Wickedpedia with a huge pinch of salt...
    Last edited by Brigantia; 10th August 2020 at 12:58.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

George (10th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd July 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

This is going to be my strategy for avoiding the luminous tunnel and subsequent life review (Karma audit) and reincarnation.

The author of the book does state that you will need to know on what (legal) grounds you are claiming your exemption to be based on, so as part of my strategy I rehearse regularly what I will say when I am faced with whatever I am faced with.

To this extent I suppose I am a de facto Christian, but a Christian that is the full 180 degrees opposed to the religion of Christianity in the world today.

They sheep have been led astray! the real "Good News" is in fact only that the Divine Father wants his children to come home and so cut a deal with the 'creators and controllers" of this world to secure a safe and easy repatriation for his Divine Sparks.

And so religion has inverted and reversed and perverted the true message. The Kingdom of Heaven is indeed within! Because it IS you and you ARE it, but lost souls believe that they sin and need to be saved from this sin, when the truth is they sin only when they start to love the lie, to believe the false illusion to be the True Reality, when they worship idols, be it religion, money, sex, nature. When they forget who they really are.

The way out of this real "sin" (slumber and stupefaction and forgetfulness) is ultimately the way in.
    By searching deep inside we recognise and remember our true selves, the Divine Spark, our Spirit. Once conscious of our true identity (Children of the Divine Father) we at least know who we are, where we came from and where we shall return to.

There is One in many and many in One.
    Thanks Pueblo, I fully agree!

There is another possible exit strategy by Angeliki. It's not in the book but on the website.

https://canyoustandthetruth.com/secu...alvation-soul/

Since we are in the astral realms after death we can freely move in space and also in time. The idea is to go straight to the crucifixion at the moment of Jesus' death and follow him on his way. There is more to it (please read the entire article in the link), but here is a quick quote from it:

"After the soul leaves the body – now surrounded by the aetheric body which still retains the aetheric brain – it has the ability to experience what it thinks, instantaneously.

Thus, by its mere thoughts, it can be transferred in the aetheric plane to the REAL MOMENT OF THE CRUCIFIXION, when Christ is preparing to leave His last Breath in the world of matter and begin to initiate His exodus breaking the impenetrable barrier.
    AT THAT PRECISE MOMENT, thousands of Souls are close to Him to follow Him …

The “THERE AND THEN” is the key!
    We must note that the aetheric quantum plane of the fourth dimension may be the plane of the eternal now, but it is the choice of each aetheric existence on which “frame of now” it will focus. A very subtle point, which we will now analyze.

In the aetheric environment of Golgotha, there are thousands of souls waiting to follow Christ to the great exit.
    The following verse from the Acts of John, although particularly obscure, depicts the scene.

Quote “And the Lord said to me […] those whom thou seest in the Cross, if they have not also one form (it is because) every Limb of the One who came down has not yet been gathered together.”

My first reaction to this strategy was skeptical, but it has grown on me after thinking deeper about it. Another reason to learn astral projection. I wonder whether it is possible to "preview" the scene so one will know exactly where to go in the moment of death.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (5th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (28th June 2023), Luke Holiday (10th August 2020), palehorse (29th June 2023), Peace in Oz (22nd August 2020), pueblo (10th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 times in 531 posts

Thanks for this thread and mentioning Angeliki's book. I just ordered it; I thought it was in the Avalon Library, but I could not find it there. In any case, like many others, I think that holding a "real book" in your hands, in some cases at least, is worthwhile.

It is maybe also a good time now to continue the views we have on this important matter.
    As well as the importance of what one thinks at the moment of physical death.

Any ideas on the exit-strategy at the moment of death?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Harmony (29th June 2023), palehorse (29th June 2023), Peace in Oz (29th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Thanks for this thread and mentioning Angeliki's book. I just ordered it; I thought it was in the Avalon Library, but I could not find it there. In any case, like many others, I think that holding a "real book" in your hands, in some cases at least, is worthwhile.
    Hi Johan, great idea to order the physical book. It's a good one to have in printed form. You can put it at your bedside and you can always go back and read passages again... I have it in epub version and tried to share it as a zipped file but it won't let me upload it. Anyway, check out our library, it's also in there.

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    It is maybe also a good time now to continue the views we have on this important matter.
    As well as the importance of what one thinks at the moment of physical death.

Any ideas on the exit-strategy at the moment of death?
    Happy to discuss this subject more. In one way or another I am thinking about these matters every single day. Not sure this is the right thread for it. There were several threads on this here on PA. Also Reddit has a few of subforms on the exit strategies.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ht=white+light

There is one great pdf compilation on various articles on exit strategies that I can recommend:

https://pdfhost.io/v/Eqzvphxj9_Moksha_from_earth
    Attached Files

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Harmony (29th June 2023), Hym (29th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (29th June 2023), palehorse (29th June 2023), Peace in Oz (29th June 2023), Yoda (29th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 times in 531 posts

Hello George,

Thanks for the links. I did search for the book in the Avalon Library - and it was most probably there in August 2020 - but not now anymore (at least I could not find it). Maybe it got taken out again, for some reason?

In case you are not familiar with the following website, it contains a lot of good info too:

https://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/index.html

On Youtube, there is a rather new vlog, "Sovereign Spirits", that Wayne Bush and Julie McVey host. It mainly deals with "exit strategies" and related subjects.

https://www.youtube.com/@SovereignSpirits

I certainly agree that it is an excellent idea to discuss this subject matter more. Looking forward to that.
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 29th June 2023 at 11:52.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Harmony (29th June 2023), palehorse (29th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    German
    Thanks

That's weird, it has disappeared indeed... And it's strange I cannot upload it here either. I even converted the book from epub to pdf, and still, it doesn't work.

Anyway, the stuff in my previous post should keep you busy until the book arrives...

I have seen the trickedbythelight website, interesting indeed.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Harmony (29th June 2023), Icare (17th August 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (29th June 2023), Miller (21st July 2023), palehorse (29th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast