Thread: Falling asleep

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Red face Falling asleep

Hi Guys so im doing deep breathing last night and as I was falling asleep i saw huge Black alien mother's hip from underneath and I saw Electric blue energy circling like a light.
    Ive seen military planes before now and wonders If this is a gift i have or AM I being visit3d still by aliens or what is happening as im closed down in fear right now. But they keep going at me.
    Thx angel

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Blacklight43 (7th August 2020), Franny (10th August 2020), Jake (7th August 2020), Patient (6th August 2020), Rosco1 (16th September 2021), toppy (9th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Default Re: Falling asleep

Angels,

I feel for you

I have a list of things for you to take for the EMF sensitive. The list applies for targeting. Only take what you feel appropriate for you.

Cayenne pepper (takes out the EMF electrical charge) Use in an emergency.

Peppermint oil ( a few drops in an oil such as olive oil. (Aromatologist can advise) This boosts and protects the auric field. Use once everyday. Take care if taking certain medications.

Rosemary oil does the same.

Buy a Spooky set (It is based on Rife technology. Get a tech friend to set it up and set to Spooky Spectrum sweep.) The frequencies from the sweep bounce out EMF's from the body. The set is named after a statement from Einstein.

Use a magnet to ground a few times a day.

If you are into crystals....carry Herkeimer diamond and place a ruby on the back of your neck...….frequently.

Listen to music frequencies.....such as Solfeggio. Good for pineal gland clearing.

Take regular Epsom salt baths. This removes frequencies and nano particles.

Find a place that sells and take Borax. Follow strict instructions. I think it is a teaspoon in a litre of water and take 5mls twice a day, Please check that.

To get you frequencies back up, take neem powder with turmeric powder.

Take mushroom powders to build up your immune. Lions mane mushroom powder really gets the human energy field back up and blasting.

Your body will need aminos. EMf's take them out.

Go to the matrix thread. Follow Christina's clearing. (If you feel it is appropriate for you). I'm getting good results with this.

Walk in nature regularly with a friend.

I hope this helps.

Take care

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Blacklight43 (7th August 2020), Franny (10th August 2020), Free Thinker (29th April 2021), Jake (7th August 2020), Patient (6th August 2020), pueblo (6th August 2020), Rosco1 (16th September 2021), toppy (9th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Re: Falling asleep

Thanks. They trying to get my soul. They use v2k to break you and then Lies in head. Then its demonic thst try to go for your soul. Thank you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Rosco1 (16th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread