+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recent CNN details of UFO encounters soon to public and My Reaction

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Recent CNN details of UFO encounters soon to public and My Reaction

Hi Avalon Members,

Not sure if this recent CNN youtube video has been posted or not:

The government is really starting to change their tone and attitude around the whole UFO encounters and aliens visitation thing... Trying to take control of the narrative and disclosure...

With this year being very chaotic and so many things going on right now around the world.

I also made a reaction video to this news:

I am just wondering what everyone here think about this news information and timing of it...

~Steph (EvoAwa)

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to EvoAwa For This Post:

Agape (13th August 2020), aoibhghaire (12th August 2020), Bill Ryan (12th August 2020), Billy (12th August 2020), EFO (12th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (11th August 2020), Forest Denizen (11th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th August 2020), O Donna (13th August 2020), onawah (13th August 2020), palehorse (13th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th August 2020), Star Tsar (12th August 2020), Wansen (12th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,201 times in 21,082 posts

Default Re: Recent CNN details of UFO encounters soon to public and My Reaction

CNN video is from August 1 (10 days ago) and yes I posted it as a comment here but not as a new post
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th August 2020 at 18:07.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (13th August 2020), aoibhghaire (12th August 2020), Bill Ryan (12th August 2020), EvoAwa (11th August 2020), Forest Denizen (11th August 2020), onawah (13th August 2020), palehorse (13th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,716 times in 4,338 posts

Thank you for the reaction. Those of us who have been around this phenomenon and research of this phenomenon for many years, are well used to being played by the authorities.

When they don't deceive, they deny. When they don't deny, they lie. And that's the game. It's been the game for more than 70 years. I don't see this as being any different. And when I hear AATIP, Disclosure, and CNN all in the same sentence, geez... You couldn't hear a more loud and obvious alarm bell.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Agape (13th August 2020), aoibhghaire (12th August 2020), Bill Ryan (12th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (24th October 2020), EvoAwa (11th August 2020), Forest Denizen (11th August 2020), justntime2learn (11th August 2020), onawah (13th August 2020), palehorse (13th August 2020), Sadieblue (12th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th August 2020), Savannah (24th October 2020), selinam (12th August 2020), Star Tsar (12th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by EvoAwa (here)
    Hi Avalon Members,

Not sure if this recent CNN youtube video has been posted or not:

The government is really starting to change their tone and attitude around the whole UFO encounters and aliens visitation thing... Trying to take control of the narrative and disclosure...

With this year being very chaotic and so many things going on right now around the world.

I also made a reaction video to this news:

I am just wondering what everyone here think about this news information and timing of it...

~Steph (EvoAwa)
    Hi EvoAwa,

Please read this thread Significant Chinese Initiative for Disclosure and wait for unexpected.It seems that things went beyond cnn
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2020), EvoAwa (12th August 2020), O Donna (13th August 2020), onawah (13th August 2020), palehorse (13th August 2020), Star Tsar (12th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Hi EvoAwa,

The link here goes well beyond the current debate, as EFO mentioned to you, with the MSM. This will provide more depth about this 'tug of war' with the different entities like TTSA, Pentagon, AATIP, etc and now a new organisation to be announced International Coalition for Extraterrestrial Research (ICER) will hopefully come into the mix at the end of the year.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...strial-Contact

aoibhghaire

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (13th August 2020), Bill Ryan (12th August 2020), EFO (12th August 2020), EvoAwa (12th August 2020), Kryztian (13th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th August 2020), mountain_jim (12th August 2020), O Donna (13th August 2020), palehorse (13th August 2020), Star Tsar (12th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi EFO,

Thanks for linking the thread, I will check it out!!

~Steph (EvoAwa)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EvoAwa For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th August 2020), Bill Ryan (12th August 2020), EFO (13th August 2020), palehorse (13th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi aoibhghaire,

It's been difficult to keep up with all the information that's out there, since there are so much to know and learn about...

Going to check out your link here!!

Thanks,

~Steph (EvoAwa)

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EvoAwa For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th August 2020), Bill Ryan (12th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (24th October 2020), EFO (13th August 2020), palehorse (13th August 2020), Star Tsar (12th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,357 times in 4,613 posts

Rather honest and logically composed article on the recent “Pentagon Disclosure” topic from Dr Seth Shostak of SETI:

UFOs and Hoping for the Proof

If you can follow his informed logic you may understand why this kind of “drip feeding” is not real preparation for any further disclosure at all.

I would call it an “attempt for minor information reset”, at the best. And while there are few if any reasons to doubt its veracity, it automatically deflects public demand for the “big lot” of information available either to military or any other agency on the planet.
    It really only claims “oh look, we have just noticed them on radar good number of times but that’s all we know”.

And if you read to the end of the article you may understand why such a “disclosure” is not necessarily in favour of ET presence or the “disclosure itself” at all.

In short....I do not expect this will be followed by global governments elucidation of various crashes, publishing the true version of “alien interview” from Roswell or admitting to what ET really said.

No I don’t believe even those claiming they support Truth of Disclosure because the same individuals have been heard telling me I should “forget about my report” to feel better, park it somewhere, throw it to dustbin, go and get life and plenty of similarly styled “advise”, trying to character assassinate my entity for more than decade now and since I’ve been dealing with it in open,
    in darn ends trying to cut the entity from to them plausible “only human option” that I never lived.

Leading my own fate slowly but surely to the edge of practical disaster and never ending fear of human ignorance , ignorance that can’t be challenged or destroyed easily.

In brief, any SENTIENT ET in this human like body wishes not more than to go HOME.

Coughing and swearing at the bullies but so be it. No Covid, no problem.

🐳

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th August 2020), Bill Ryan (24th October 2020), EFO (13th August 2020), EvoAwa (21st August 2020), onawah (13th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member whenyournex2me's Avatar
    Thanks

I am surprised so much has come out since I last looked at it! I have had my own direct contact experience as well having the privelelge to visually see their fleet as they were leaving. I cannot say much for anything I have not experiened directly, other than my thoughts, feelings, ideas, etc. But something I have experienced, I can say something on. We are NOT alone... and we have NEVER been alone, we simply have been unaware of it, as well as other deep truths we seemingly have forgotten.

This is all very exciting to me to see, officially released and admitted compartmenatlized programs! I didn't think the disclosure would take. I literally felt my neck in a noose and the Gov tightening it. I cannot say how relieved I am to see SOME truth coming out, slowly, but surely. I am less concerned with believing, and more concerned with understanding and putting large concepts together. The case by case testimony all seems believable, but what is REALLY getting my socks off here is the fact that we have intel officials admitting their role in the programs. THAT is the key to a mass cover up, conspiracy to hide the truth, and can also reveal the intentions as to why this was the plan of action as directed by the younger Gov officials in the 40's - 60's.

I have held a security clearance myself, and know what its like to have a badge, sticker, and to have to sign in every morning at the gate before entering the "compound" so when I say this, it isnt lightly, WE ARE LUCKY the Gov has decided to come forth. We would have spent anotehr 50 years playing JSOC around the world chasing terrorists we create for profits... I feel this will be a huge step forward in a positive direction for humanity. In those same 50 years, instead we will be winding down this activity but gearing up disclosure and technological releases to the public sector. Given we have made CRAZY advancements in mathematics, Quantum Mechanics, Field Physics, etc... we as a species are much more likely to survive our own armageddon.

We are not alone
    We are choosing truth
    We are moving forward

I cannot see a more optomistic outlook given my expereince in the military. I am actualyl relieved ufo's have been disabling our nuclear weapons !!! Most sightings occur around areas where either military or industrial activity exists. And I always had ideas as to why that is, and turns out, wow, I was on the right page. Look, there is no reason to fear anything other than your fear itself, for one, and for two, intelligence is the key to understanding if they are here to eat us or help us. If they are dire in need and just as intelligent as us, we are done for... likely. but if they are smarter than us, I have no concern over it. This is really setting to me, as I have been worrying about what the military will do, if this were to continue and they kept it all secret, cause strategically, that is an offensive tactic. To hide the truth, while investigating, and planning, .... for what? Exactly! This is good news, Not sure how, but maybe ET has the humans by the balls, at the highest levels of influence, and we know, we have no chance at surviving - fighting everything we see.
    "A mighty order of ages is born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the lofty heavens... The boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth." Charles A.L. Totten

"Home: Arcturus
    Been to: Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th October 2020), Bill Ryan (24th October 2020), EvoAwa (3rd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread