Thread: Veterans Today has good information on many conspiracies

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,420 times in 685 posts

Default Veterans Today has good information on many conspiracies

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2020), Bluegreen (14th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Default Re: Veterans Today has good information on many conspiracies

With respect I'm not so keen on VT.

The allegiances of its core contributors are murky to say the least.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2020), Kryztian (13th August 2020), O Donna (13th August 2020), Samson (13th August 2020), Satori (13th August 2020), Savannah (14th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Globalresearch.ca used to be very good, but there again, the quality of contributors varies a fair bit. Probably better articles than VT, but I haven’t checked out either in quite a while.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2020), Gwin Ru (14th August 2020), Kryztian (13th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Watched a pretty good interview from VT with Mr. Austin Steinbart on YouTube.

8. Link to Post #5
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Globalresearch.ca used to be very good, but there again, the quality of contributors varies a fair bit. Probably better articles than VT, but I haven’t checked out either in quite a while.
    Globalresearch is more academic, reading its articles is like reading a research paper. They have the best alternative academics in the internet and often view from a historical prospective. VT reveals a lot of truth. It may be wrong but it is up to the reader to decide its authenticity. The conspiracy of Beirut bombing is almost exclusively found in VT, so stands out to be a very good source.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

DeDukshyn (14th August 2020), Kryztian (14th August 2020), Luke Holiday (15th August 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,527 times in 32,931 posts

See also this thread, from 2016:
    (for Non-English speakers, here's a definition: "Jumping the shark is an idiom used to describe a moment when something that was once widely popular, but has since grown less popular, makes a misguided attempt at generating publicity that instead only serves to highlight its irrelevance.")
    Personally, I disregard them, as I'm not at all convinced their information and reports can be relied on any more.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

enigma3 (14th August 2020), gardunk (14th August 2020), Gracy (14th August 2020), Gwin Ru (14th August 2020), Kryztian (14th August 2020), muxfolder (15th August 2020), Satori (14th August 2020), Yoda (14th August 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

It's an alt right, pro China NWO cite. If that's what you follow ok, but not my cup of tea, thanks

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2020), enigma3 (14th August 2020), Gwin Ru (14th August 2020), Kryztian (14th August 2020), muxfolder (15th August 2020), sunflower (14th August 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    It's an alt right, pro China NWO cite. If that's what you follow ok, but not my cup of tea, thanks
    Actually, I think of the editor of Veterans Today, Gordon Duff, as a neo-liberal. He was proclaiming the virtues of Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama in fighting the conspiracy of the Bushes. It's kind of the same story that is being told on the Q-anon thread here, except it's Trump, and not Obama, who is the great battler of the cabal.

But I haven't been reading it for years so things could have changed.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th August 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    Globalresearch is more academic, reading its articles is like reading a research paper. They have the best alternative academics in the internet and often view from a historical prospective. VT reveals a lot of truth. It may be wrong but it is up to the reader to decide its authenticity. The conspiracy of Beirut bombing is almost exclusively found in VT, so stands out to be a very good source.
    After I posted that I checked out globalresearch again and it seems like the high quality of the articles has been restored to what I initially remember way back in the day. It did go through a phase where I stopped using it as resource, because many of the articles just came across as pure opinion and speculation, with no sources cited etc. Good to see it appears to be back on track to what it was intended to be.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2020), Gwin Ru (14th August 2020), sunflower (14th August 2020), syrwong (14th August 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,783 times in 4,377 posts

Duff jumping the shark:

Hint: compare the fuzziness of slow moving foreground and background with the sharpness of the alleged extemely fast moving rocket... not possible in real life!

Also, dear Gordon Duff, of all people, should know what a real "infrared" photo/video should look like!
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 14th August 2020 at 17:19.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2020), enigma3 (14th August 2020), Satori (14th August 2020), Savannah (14th August 2020), The Moss Trooper (14th August 2020)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,436 times in 10,159 posts

I long ago learned the hard way not to trust them. Deeply embedded with multiple intelligence agencies and personnel, including Chairman Gordon Duff, who cites his background as a spook when he says "about 30% of what's written in Veterans Today is patently false, because if I didn't write false information I wouldn't be alive". It can be informative for the leery, even funny. In their defense and in keeping with the site's origins, they do what they can to help veterans.

Quote Jump the shark: An American term used to describe something no longer relevant

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2020), enigma3 (14th August 2020), Kryztian (14th August 2020), muxfolder (15th August 2020), Savannah (14th August 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,527 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    including Chairman Gordon Duff, who cites his background as a spook when he says "about 30% of what's written in Veterans Today is patently false, because if I didn't write false information I wouldn't be alive".
    Yes, I can confirm that he did say exactly that.

In this 2015 radio show (now deleted from YouTube), the descriptive text read:
    Stew Webb, Jim Fetzer, Dean Henderson, Gene Tatum, and Bruce Campbell come together in this 3 hour special to give the proof that Gordon Duff is a lying fraud that only wants to try to control the alternative media so he can put out his known lies.
    But I archived the audio, which is now here:
    There's a web page about this here:
    Stew Webb, Jim Fetzer, Dean Henderson, Gene Tatum, and Bruce Campbell come together in this 3 hour special to give the proof that Gordon Duff is a lying fraud that only wants to try to control the alternative media so he can put out his known lies. Gordon Duff has put out lies such as vaccines are good for you, Jade Helm is no big deal, Jesus never existed, he protects Leo Wanta, he runs security for Africa and that he would never censor his writers!

Jim Fetzer puts out some really disturbing information that must be investigated. As soon as the mutiny began on Gordon Duff and all the real patriots began leaving and moving over to VeteransTruthNetwork.com, two radio show talk show hosts were targeted for murder!

Stew Webb was run off the road last Saturday night – the same assassination team that has tried to kill him before were involved and he was chased at speeds of over 100 miles per hour! Jeff Rense was targeted on the same weekend when he was about to put on Jim Fetzer and Dean Henderson that were going to expose Gordon Duff’s censorship!

I need all truth warriors to spread the word about Gordon Duff in this HUGE interview. He is never to be trusted again and VeteransToday is nothing more than a “limited hangout” disinformation hub that tried to gather really good writers to control them. Those great patriots are now leaving VeteransToday in the biggest mutiny in alternative media history!

This is actually a very good thing as Gordon Duff is fully exposed and we will NEVER be fooled again. He’s fake and was put there to control people and tell people to relax in the warm pot and that Jade Helm was no big deal! Get the word out now!

All patriots and veterans should now go to VeteransTruthNetwork.com which is 100% uncensored and run by patriots who have been blowing the whistle and taking action for DECADES!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th August 2020 at 18:43.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th August 2020), Gwin Ru (14th August 2020), kfm27917 (14th August 2020), Kryztian (14th August 2020), mountain_jim (14th August 2020), muxfolder (15th August 2020), Savannah (14th August 2020), Yoda (14th August 2020)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

Duff jumping the shark:

Hint: compare the fuzziness of slow moving foreground and background with the sharpness of the alleged extemely fast moving rocket... not possible in real life!

Also, dear Gordon Duff, of all people, should know what a real "infrared" photo/video should look like!

"Excuse me Mister........ Yer missile's bent"

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2020), Gwin Ru (14th August 2020)

26. Link to Post #14
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

After just posting in the defense of Mike Adams of Natural News, I do agree on what is being said about Gordon Duff and remember the 2015 outing and exposure of down right lies from Gordon Duff well. He even said 30% or so of what he says is disinfo because it keeps him alive he says, implying that he would be killed otherwise.

However, I do like Mike Harris though and he is the only reason I look at Veterans Today from time to time.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2020), Gwin Ru (15th August 2020), Satori (14th August 2020)

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

Gordon Duff, and everyone else at VT, are disinformation agents. They always were.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2020), enigma3 (14th August 2020), Gwin Ru (15th August 2020), happyuk (17th August 2020), kfm27917 (14th August 2020), muxfolder (15th August 2020), norman (14th August 2020), sunflower (15th August 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,443 times in 8,340 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Gordon Duff, and everyone else at VT, are disinformation agents. They always were.

I think VT has a near identical twin, Popular Mechanics.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2020), Gwin Ru (15th August 2020), Satori (16th August 2020), TargeT (15th August 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [/INDENT]Personally, I disregard them, as I'm not at all convinced their information and reports can be relied on any more.
    I'll go further.

Total trash and probable "controlled opposition"
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2020), Gwin Ru (15th August 2020), muxfolder (15th August 2020), Satori (16th August 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    After I posted that I checked out globalresearch again and it seems like the high quality of the articles has been restored to what I initially remember way back in the day. It did go through a phase where I stopped using it as resource, because many of the articles just came across as pure opinion and speculation, with no sources cited etc. Good to see it appears to be back on track to what it was intended to be.
    I think a good influential alternative website is always the target of the cabals. There must be threats on the hosts and then infiltrations of trolls. Thats when the quality deteriates. It is certainly very hard to come back because the good contributors will leave one by one for whatever reasons.
    Last edited by syrwong; 15th August 2020 at 12:24.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2020), DeDukshyn (16th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread