+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast

Thread: What's the 2020 October Surprise?

1. Link to Post #301
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: What's the 2020 October Surprise?

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    When it comes to love and peace in opposition to hate and deceit, I choose love and peace. So yeh, I am taking sides ...
    Expressing a side might be a more accurate way of putting it for most. "Taking a side" indicates a stance to oppose something, like in a fighting stance, and fighting is what some will do, but fighting is also a recreation of the other side, so the line begins to blur when strictly speaking, "taking a side".

However, "expressing a side" would more indicate the alignment you have put forth, expressing love and peace isn't "taking a side", but growing that peace and love as a natural human expression, naturally displaces its opposite.

I am not suggesting that there is never a time to fight, occasionally, for some people there is, but fights must be chosen very carefully lest one becomes consumed by the act of fighting over the cause one is fighting for.

Just a sidenote -- semantics
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

7alon (24th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th September 2020), EFO (23rd September 2020), Gracy (23rd September 2020), Harmony (24th September 2020), janette (24th September 2020), kfm27917 (24th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd September 2020), Olam (24th September 2020), onawah (24th September 2020), Sadieblue (24th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd September 2020), Wind (24th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #302
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    I am not sure, but I think efo1 may have meant, we are not privy to see or act upon the"higher levels' where alot of the manipulation of world control takes place, so not to stress about that part. "Their" own actions may cause a self implosion. But still do our part energetically and staying awake and aware for the part we can have a positive impact on.

I feel there is a silent war going on and agree 7alon we can have an impact to lift humanity.

Was my impression correct efo1?
    Your impression is more than correct,it's a rule.With all their prognostications,mathematical models,visions of the future,hidden technology,nwo,space forces and whatever they have in their minds,they simply try to create a chaotic storm based on false imagery and visions given in which they will be sucked and compress to nothingness,leaving space for a real newly created better world.

But the secret is that they are afraid because they are not sure about the consequences and how will end They still don't have all the tools and will not have them,because this is a sort of punishment of not being on the "right track" and trying diverting others from their right tracks.

Don't choose sides,not even stay in the eye of the storm because to be there,must pas through the storm.Simply stay and watch the storm and see its ending and the Sun shining again.

"Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

7alon (24th September 2020), Ben (25th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th September 2020), Gracy (23rd September 2020), Harmony (24th September 2020), janette (24th September 2020), kfm27917 (24th September 2020), Olam (24th September 2020), onawah (23rd September 2020), pueblo (23rd September 2020), Sadieblue (24th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd September 2020), selinam (23rd September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd September 2020), Wind (24th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #303
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote That storm is coming.
    Right, but more to the point, why is that storm coming?

If there really are (as I believe to be the case) beings or entities higher up the food chain than us who are at war, or want another war, they obviously need our assistance en masse, in order to really make the effort worth a damn. Like the old saying goes: "What if they called for a war and nobody showed up?"

We're the ones that actually make it happen.

Well we're pretty much in a death spiral now, I think it's too late to pull up, and we're probably about down to "brace for impact!" because ain't nobody backing off the big mutual cavalry charge by this point.

It didn't have to be this way. But with those lured to both opposing armies being equally convinced that they stand squarely in the camp of "righteousness", and that the only way to right the ship as they see it is through total annihilation of the other, all the manipulators now need do is sit back, and enjoy the energetic feeding frenzy that their "softly spoken magick spells" have helped us to create for ourselves.

There's a huge difference both energetically and karmically, in being part of it's manifestation then popping into the eye for refuge, as opposed to observing the creation of it manifest in full, sounding the alarm, and then hunkering down as the big Cat 5 comes crashing ashore.

But yes Star we're agreed, that storm is coming.

Ah, I do see where you're coming from now. That particular metaphysical interpretation is not what I believe however, and it's probably why we differ.

Sorry for the long post but it's probably required to explain myself.

The war in heaven analogy - as I see it - isn't a war of light/dark beings fighting each other in the heavenly (or hellish) realms so say. There is no dark energy anyway. There exists only Light, in greater or lesser degree.

For a very long time, Light if we simply call it that, has been a somewhat strangled force on this planet. The separation paradigm 'they' want to protect could not endure in the light. In the absence of light darkness breeds...

It's entirely the fault of the powers that be, including very much religion. They have not allowed our link to the God source to fully crystallize. The true dichotomy of the light/dark polarity as we perceive it is really just God or not-God. It's between forging that closer God/Source connection and having it reach its full potential, or continuing to allow it to be throttled back.

By powers that be I don't mean a group of scheming Titans or Olympians. They don't exist outside the Iliad - and even then they were largely a mythical construct. There are no gods or demons fighting for our souls. There are higher beings of course, because they are closer to God, and there are lower beings, they are far from God - the worst being those we call negative entities, deep in the service-to-self illusion etc.

I personally believe God, or these higher beings, have forever been sending their light to earth - only for it to dissipate or bounce back. That's because the vibration of the population has been deliberately kept low. They've been programmed not to see it, or feel it, and so they cannot embrace it.

The true war is an individual struggle, which you alluded to. It is fought within ourselves across incarnations: to break out of illusion and claim that light, that link to Source. Or alternatively shun it, and continue with the illusion of separation. We have that choice too.

It's such that our world is a co-creation, but it's been built by those we have given our power away to create for us. Again we've been programmed to do this. That's why it's in such a mess! The world is created and sustained by psychopaths who extort our energy. They can only keep their power if we remain powerless, and they can only keep us powerless with deception, trickery, and fear. The endless cycle.

The more of us who win our individual wars and truly see 'the light' (and all the lies), the greater our power to shatter the global illusion will be, so we can win back the world and our right to co-create it in love and in peace together.

This is the war I'm talking about. An actual global war of light or not-light, of consciousness and for consciousness.

I believe that battle is already won, that light on the planet far outshines the dark now. From hereon it's purely a battle of minds. We are seeing and are continuing to see the unravelling of ingrained indoctrination, artificial conflict, and fear. The storm I see coming is the complete breaking apart of the corrupt status quo, and the bringing into the light all the lies, crimes, depravities of those monolithic control structures. As it crumbles, so will the fragile consciousness of the masses.

Darkness to light can be a painful process.

This is just a theory, an interpretation. But I think the ending will be good. A phoenix from the ashes type scenario.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

7alon (24th September 2020), Arcturian108 (26th September 2020), Ben (25th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), ClearWater (23rd September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th September 2020), DeDukshyn (25th September 2020), EFO (23rd September 2020), Franny (26th September 2020), gini (23rd September 2020), Gracy (23rd September 2020), Harmony (24th September 2020), janette (24th September 2020), justntime2learn (23rd September 2020), kfm27917 (24th September 2020), Mare (24th September 2020), Metaphor (24th September 2020), Olam (24th September 2020), onawah (23rd September 2020), pueblo (23rd September 2020), RunningDeer (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (24th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd September 2020), Satori (23rd September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd September 2020), T Smith (24th September 2020), Wind (24th September 2020), wondering (24th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #304
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I believe that battle is already won, that light on the planet far outshines the dark now. From hereon it's purely a battle of minds. We are seeing and are continuing to see the unravelling of ingrained indoctrination, artificial conflict, and fear. The storm I see coming is the complete breaking apart of the corrupt status quo, and the bringing into the light all the lies, crimes, depravities of those monolithic control structures. As it crumbles, so will the fragile consciousness of the masses.

Darkness to light can be a painful process.
    I gotcha Star, and thank you so much for the detailed explanation!

You know the old thing where even if two people disagree by only a single degree or two, that as the timeline moves along, the differences become more and more magnified as they spread out from each other?

Not sure if that's a valid synopsis or not, but the bottom line is I find it interesting that we are indeed both (and many others here) looking at the exact same thing (The Storm), yet interestingly enough we "see" a much different genesis of the storm, and massively divergent outcomes both during it's reign, and along it's wake.

Nice thing is evidence on the ground should be bearing fruit for all to see for themselves sooner, rather than later. Perhaps more a November surprise?

8. Link to Post #305
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Perhaps the worst outcome from all this new world order and it's longing lust for a 'great reset' is that we get a continuation of this agonizing scamdemic trumpeted by its MSM lapdogs. I find this covid narrative more and more nauseating. An October or November 'surprise' might really be a breath of fresh air (hopefully not a tragic one, though).

9. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

7alon (24th September 2020), Arcturian108 (26th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th September 2020), EFO (24th September 2020), Franny (26th September 2020), Harmony (24th September 2020), janette (24th September 2020), justntime2learn (24th September 2020), Mare (24th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th September 2020), Peace in Oz (24th September 2020), pueblo (24th September 2020), Sadieblue (24th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th September 2020), wondering (24th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

10. Link to Post #306
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Seems like we are now at the start of this chapter:

'Over a hundred years ago, Rudolf Steiner wrote the following:
    ′′ In the future, the soul will be eliminated by medicine. Under the pretense of a ′′ healthy point of view ", there will be a vaccine whereby the human organism will be treated, as soon as possible, directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of a soul and Spirit.
    Materialistic doctors will be entrusted with the task of removing the soul of humanity. Like today, people are vaccinated against this disease or disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely so that people, through this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the ′′ madness ′′ of spiritual life. He would be extremely clever, but he wouldn't develop a conscience, and that's the true objective of some materialistic circles.
    With such a vaccine, you can easily get the etheric body to detach into the physical body. Once the etheric body detached, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, because the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by a spiritual will. So, the vaccine becomes a kind of arymanic force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling. It becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual ".
    Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925); What a visionary!!'

I was thinking of putting this on one of the COVID threads but maybe it gives a bit of credence to Rudolf Steiner's comment above. There's a lot of medical language here that I don't understand but from what little I can garner it does seem to back up Steiner's statement.

Someone posted this on FB:

'Adam Ringham
    I've been telling people for years -
    Genetic modification has been tested on US Military personnel on the regular - now it's hitting the public.
    It's called "VMAT2 Gene Silencing".
    Want to know more?
    YouTube:
    "FunVax"
    It's specifically designed to shut off higher consciousness in the brain and genetics.
    VMAT 2 genes are also known as SLC18A1 and SLC18A2, let's have a read about them quick here:
    "The vesicular monoamine transporter acts to accumulate cytosolic monoamines into vesicles, using the proton gradient maintained across the vesicular membrane. Its proper function is essential to the correct activity of the monoaminergic systems that have been implicated in several human neuropsychiatric disorders."
    "Involved in the transport of biogenic monoamines, such as serotonin, from the cytoplasm into the secretory vesicles of neuroendocrine and endocrine cells."
    https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl...
    "This gene encodes an transmembrane protein that functions as an ATP-dependent transporter of monoamines, such as dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, and histamine. This protein transports amine neurotransmitters into synaptic vesicles. Polymorphisms in this gene may be associated with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and other neurological/psychiatric ailments."
    "Involved in the ATP-dependent vesicular transport of biogenic amine neurotransmitters. Pumps cytosolic monoamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, and histamine into synaptic vesicles (PubMed:23363473). Requisite for vesicular amine storage prior to secretion via exocytosis."
    https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl...
    Be sure to note how these genes are associated with "Alcoholism, Amphetamine addiction, and Cocaine addiction".
    How does this work?
    By silencing these genes through genetic/viral/RNA modification - it leads to a suppression of both dopamine and serotonin, which directly will lead to depressive and suicidal behaviors.
    How do I know about this?
    Because after the military kept "losing" my shot records over and over, and erasing my medical records and hospital stays - I knew something was amiss.
    I spent 10 years as an alcoholic - wondering what had happened to me.
    There was this deep sadness, a complete disconnect from The Creator, and I couldn't figure out why.
    Then, it dawned on me.
    Something was done to me.
    There are very few willing to speak out - because they're afraid.
    But I'm not.
    Very few people have the stones to talk about it - but over the years I've learned to stop caring what people think about me, and I just tell The Truth.
    This is also a pharmaceutical company's WET DREAM - because these deliberately damaged people are now drug customers for life.
    And once they've got you on the drugs - there's very little possibility of escape.
    The only way through this - is to drag these things into the light.
    If you think this is the first time something like this has happened, you're sorely mistaken.
    Be Brave,
    Speak out'

They've killed God.....

https://youtu.be/ZC2uSM2BhpQ
    Last edited by Eva2; 25th September 2020 at 03:04. Reason: Add on

11. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

7alon (24th September 2020), Arcturian108 (26th September 2020), avid (24th September 2020), Ben (25th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Brigantia (24th September 2020), ClearWater (24th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th September 2020), EFO (24th September 2020), fifi (25th September 2020), Franny (26th September 2020), gini (25th September 2020), Harmony (24th September 2020), janette (24th September 2020), justntime2learn (24th September 2020), kfm27917 (24th September 2020), mab777 (25th September 2020), Mare (24th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th September 2020), Metaphor (24th September 2020), norman (24th September 2020), onawah (24th September 2020), Phoenix1304 (24th September 2020), pueblo (24th September 2020), Reinhard (26th February 2021), Sadieblue (24th September 2020), silverfish (24th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

12. Link to Post #307
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

Lightbulb Re: What's the 2020 October Surprise?

15 Pre-Election Predictions:

Quote Presidential elections often drive the narrative of many issues facing the country and this upcoming election is no different. In fact, in many respects, this year’s election is likely to take this phenomenon to new heights. The nation is the most divided it has been in decades, as people begin to drive hard left and right, respectively. Therefore, this continues to lead to more violence and animosity against one another.

In this video Patrick Bet-David lays out 15 things that are likely to take place as we approach this year’s Presidential Election:
    1. Divisiveness
      • The media will try to pin the country against each other by highlighting the most radical people from each group.
    2. Protests/Riots
      • The level of anger, protests and riots will rise to heights we have never seen before.
    3. Police Brutality
      • The media will begin to highlight more stories like that of George Floyd. This will be done to reaffirm the narrative of police brutality in America, which is why stories that go against this narrative will not gain any traction.
    4. Volatility in the Market
      • Warren Buffet and others are investing hundreds of millions of dollars in gold in anticipation for what could be the next economic recession and even depression.
    5. Disassociation
      • Political pressure will lead many people to distance themselves from each other to the point of it causing many to lose their jobs as a result.
    6. School Shutdown
      • Schools could potentially shut down again causing many to lose their jobs or at the very least making it much more difficult for parents to fulfill their work obligations.
    7. Vaccines
      • People will begin to find themselves divided on the issue of vaccines as we get closer to releasing it to the public.
    8. New Leaders
      • New leaders will begin to emerge into the limelight as we begin to face more challenges as a nation. These leaders will become household names as a result.
    9. Zero Debates
      • COVID-19 will become the reason as to why some politicians will want to cancel all the presidential debates leading to the election, or at the very least reduce them to just one.
    10. Wealth Increase
      • As with every recession/depression, there will be more wealth created than before by people who are positioning themselves to seize new opportunities. What most people view as misfortune, few view as opportunity.
    11. Controversial Stories
      • There will be an influx of controversial stories involving people in high levels of power and government that will shift the perception on many public figures.
    12. Major Cities
      • Major cities across America will begin to see record level of homelessness and lawlessness like we have never seen before.
    13. New Politicians
      • The high degree of unrest will give birth to new politicians that will take center stage as we head into the presidential election.
    14. Viral Videos
      • Viral videos will give a voice to unknown names who will become a part of more political and societal discourse.
    15. Post Office
      • Major issues with the post office could delay the results of the election for months, giving way for more volatility in the market and violence in the streets.
    Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th September 2020 at 13:48.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), ClearWater (24th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th September 2020), Eva2 (24th September 2020), Franny (26th September 2020), Harmony (24th September 2020), janette (24th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th September 2020), kfm27917 (24th September 2020), Kryztian (17th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th September 2020), Sadieblue (24th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020), scotslad (25th September 2020), Sunny (25th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

14. Link to Post #308
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,459 times in 4,332 posts

Dana Coverstone NEW #VISION #RESTORATION September 14th #PropheticDreams #Prophecy 6:53

Sep 23, 2020

TrueJoy Journey with Amanda Freitas

Pastor Coverstone shared this vision publicly on his facebook Here is the Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/dana.coverst...

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alan (24th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th September 2020), Eva2 (24th September 2020), Harmony (25th September 2020), janette (24th September 2020), Sadieblue (24th September 2020), Tintin (24th September 2020)

16. Link to Post #309
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Seems like everyone's got a premonition about October, about the election, or about something they can't even describe.

I hope you are all wrong!

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Anka (25th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), ClearWater (24th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th September 2020), EFO (24th September 2020), Eva2 (24th September 2020), Harmony (25th September 2020), janette (24th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th September 2020), Sadieblue (24th September 2020), Sunny (25th September 2020)

18. Link to Post #310
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

My October (birthday) surprise 5 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMQgy8QK_fU

With apologies, back to topic
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th September 2020 at 18:53.

19. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Alecs (25th September 2020), Ami (25th September 2020), Anka (24th September 2020), AuCo (25th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Bluegreen (24th September 2020), Brigantia (24th September 2020), ClearWater (25th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th September 2020), Dick (24th September 2020), EFO (25th September 2020), Elainie (24th September 2020), Eva2 (3rd October 2020), Gwin Ru (24th September 2020), Harmony (25th September 2020), janette (25th September 2020), Kryztian (25th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2020), naochan (27th September 2020), onawah (24th September 2020), rgray222 (26th September 2020), Sadieblue (25th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020), Satori (24th September 2020), Strat (24th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th September 2020), T Smith (24th September 2020), Wind (24th September 2020)

20. Link to Post #311
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)

That was great! We needed a good laugh in this thread!
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Anka (24th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), EFO (25th September 2020), Eva2 (3rd October 2020), Harmony (25th September 2020), janette (25th September 2020), Kryztian (25th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2020), onawah (24th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (24th September 2020), Sadieblue (25th September 2020), Satori (24th September 2020), T Smith (24th September 2020)

22. Link to Post #312
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Quote Posted by Sarah Rainsong (here)
    Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)

That was great! We needed a good laugh in this thread!
    Thank you for this!

A song that I like, for you, which lacks a cold beer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmtZcOpUluc

With the best thoughts for all mankind !!

and love,
    Anca

And all this to be just human.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), EFO (25th September 2020), Eva2 (3rd October 2020), Harmony (25th September 2020), janette (25th September 2020), justntime2learn (25th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (24th September 2020), Sadieblue (25th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th September 2020), Satori (24th September 2020), Wind (24th September 2020)

24. Link to Post #313
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

I have had multiple visions of a public killing of Donald Trump for this year - killed by the angry mob.

That will be a catalyst for serious civil unrest in the US where Q/Trump supporters, who invested so much hope and aspirations in Trump, will be so enraged that it will lead to serious paranoia and 'no holding' back kind of mentality ... where anything black or/and Democrats will be targetted very violently. The Trump supporters will be so anrgy that it will lead America to serious armed unrest: fires, people killed in hundreds of thousands, young people fleeing the country seeking refuge, the dollar collapsing, businesses moving abroad, the closing of borders with Canada ..ect

Part of the vision led me to see something else as well ... this killing of Trump was just a false flag: that he will be taken to safe harbor via secret underground facility and to safety. Trump is a deep state actor like all the rest and Q is a CIA-Mossad psychological operation that bread fanaticism into the average white population while at same time giving them hope and something to live for ... the crushing of this artificial faith in the 'savior of america' will be lived as a great desillusion and lot of anger is going to be released!

I sincerely hope this does not come to pass. I am not American, but I love America for what its constitution stands for and the love of freedom of its population. It would be very sad to loose such a great country into another civil war ... kind of like Syria ... but much much bigger!

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to NewEarthResearchInstitute For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th September 2020), Eva2 (25th September 2020), fifi (25th September 2020), gord (25th September 2020), Gwin Ru (25th September 2020), Harmony (25th September 2020), janette (25th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th September 2020), Mare (25th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2020), Metaphor (25th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020), Sunny (25th September 2020)

26. Link to Post #314
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The best October Surprise EVER!!!

The Oktoberfest (4k - Time-lapse - Tilt-shift)
    (2:44 min.)

Prost!
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (25th September 2020), Harmony (25th September 2020), janette (25th September 2020), justntime2learn (25th September 2020), Kryztian (27th September 2020), pueblo (25th September 2020), Sadieblue (26th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020), twin fig (27th September 2020)

28. Link to Post #315
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)

Prost!
    More beer, less fear!

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Anka (25th September 2020), EFO (25th September 2020), Harmony (25th September 2020), janette (25th September 2020), justntime2learn (25th September 2020), Kryztian (27th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020)

30. Link to Post #316
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

Prost!
    More beer, less fear!
    ...and a Lot of dance!

Conan & Andy Richter Learn A Traditional German Dance - CONAN on TBS
    (8:10 min.)

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (25th September 2020), Harmony (25th September 2020), janette (25th September 2020), justntime2learn (25th September 2020), pueblo (25th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020)

32. Link to Post #317
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I heard a rumour that some one told Nicola Sturgeon that Scottish whisky kills all viruses and so she has changed the law that pubs must close at ten pm to open 24/7 to save us all from this virus.

Attending pubs and therefore whisky consumption will be mandatory.
    People will be breathalysed before being allowed to leave said premises.
    If the count not high enough they will have to drink more till it is.
    Drink whisky, save the bars, inebriate the virus.

Im joking of course. Unfortunately.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (25th September 2020), Arcturian108 (26th September 2020), ClearWater (25th September 2020), Creedence (25th September 2020), EFO (25th September 2020), janette (25th September 2020), justntime2learn (25th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th September 2020), Kryztian (27th September 2020), Mare (25th September 2020), Mike Gorman (27th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020), scotslad (25th September 2020), selinam (25th September 2020)

34. Link to Post #318
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I heard a rumour that some one told Nicola Sturgeon that Scottish whisky kills all viruses and so she has changed the law that pubs must close at ten pm to open 24/7 to save us all from this virus.

Chris
    Now I'll be serious:so,from what you said,I understand that the old well known Elite will be replaced with a new ETILE,yes?

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (25th September 2020), greybeard (25th September 2020), janette (25th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020)

36. Link to Post #319
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Chris
    Now I'll be serious:so,from what you said,I understand that the old well known Elite will be replaced with a new ETILE,yes?
    One could get carried away, what about FU tile?
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

EFO (25th September 2020), janette (25th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020)

38. Link to Post #320
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

39. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th September 2020), betoobig (25th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), EFO (25th September 2020), Gwin Ru (25th September 2020), Harmony (26th September 2020), Iancorgi (26th September 2020), Icare (26th September 2020), janette (29th September 2020), Mike Gorman (27th October 2020), mountain_jim (26th September 2020), onevoice (1st October 2020), RunningDeer (29th September 2020), Sadieblue (26th September 2020), Savannah (25th September 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast