+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shepard Ambellas: Telescope Shutdown and Meteor Threat?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,654 times in 20,815 posts

Exclamation Shepard Ambellas: Telescope Shutdown and Meteor Threat?

Shepard Ambellas: TELESCOPE SHUTDOWN and Meteor Threat?

Shepard Leigh Ambellas is an activist, journalist, filmmaker, film producer, radio talk show host, and Founder Director of Intellihub.com (one of the most popular alternative news websites in the world and US alike) and Unbound Radio (one of the largest Internet talk radio networks in the world). Intellihub.com is one of the few “alternative media” websites to be picked up by DrudgeReport.com for Shepard Ambellas’ news teams provocative Bilderberg Group coverage.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st August 2020 at 19:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (22nd August 2020), Alecs (23rd August 2020), aoibhghaire (21st August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), scotslad (23rd August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Shepard Ambellas: Telescope Shutdown and Meteor Threat?

Here's the problem with speculation about meter or asteroid impact.

It helps no-one. It's like saying "a plane might crash sometime this month." It's worthless information in practical terms.
    1. The earth is a rapidly spinning ball. The speed at the equator is 1,000 mph. So the earth's surface (land or ocean) is a fast moving target, and it's not possible to predict where any incoming object might hit the atmosphere. A few hours either way, and it's hitting a different ocean or a different continent.
    2. Even if we knew something was inbound, what would we do? If it impacts where we are (a really small chance), there's not a thing we can do. And because of the implicit uncertainty in its exact trajectory, speed or timing (even tiny inaccuracies make a big difference in where it hits), there's no "better" place to bug out to.
    3. What does make sense is to anticipate possible disruption in supply chains of every kind, and stock up on vital supplies, enough at least for a few weeks. But most people reading this will have already been doing that.
    Conclusion? While this is all sexy and interesting (though Shepard knows and understands very little about astronomy or asteroids), it's all actually pretty useless.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (22nd August 2020), Alekahn2 (23rd August 2020), aoibhghaire (21st August 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), justntime2learn (21st August 2020), Michi (22nd August 2020), Mike (21st August 2020), muxfolder (24th August 2020), O Donna (22nd August 2020), pyrangello (21st August 2020), Sadieblue (22nd August 2020), Satori (21st August 2020), Sunny-side-up (22nd August 2020), Yoda (21st August 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,713 times in 2,088 posts

Use to have a very, very dear friend , elderly woman in Missouri told me one time if the nukes ever were launched she would just get a glass of sweet tea and go sit outside in the yard in a lounge chair and watch the show "by god she would" and she would laugh at the end. Kind of like leaving this earth the way you want to leave it by you being in charge. Right on Bill.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Agape (22nd August 2020), aoibhghaire (21st August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2020), O Donna (22nd August 2020), Sadieblue (22nd August 2020), Satori (21st August 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Now WHY would all telescopes be ordered out of action (closed down) during a celestial happening unless something was passing that the powers that be do not wish us to know about?? I have possible suggestions based on the behavior of our SUN, (1) which looks as though it is coming to get us and burn us up momentarily, a change in appearance from what it used to look like as far back as 2007; (2) a picture of the solar report showing a relatively large orb very close to the Sun's West side at 9 o'clock with a tiny orb East of the large orb at 5 o'clock; (3) a sighting which I made, without telescope, while trying to collect some Vitamin D, around 9:30 am one morning this Spring.

The Sighting: In my back yard are trees about 40 ft. high, my cheapo neighbors stopped cutting their once hedge. I was sitting 30 ft. away from them and the sun was barely showing through the very tops of the trees, 10 ft. to my left, morning sunrise. The sky had some nice clear blue spots for a change and I was surprised to see what looked something like the Moon, and yet not the Moon. It consisted of White limb on the left, facing the sun, and about 1/4 of the orb behind the lighted limb, reaching from top to bottom of the orb was a "fingernail" which was curved and illuminated as the left limb was. Other than a very faint suggestion of orb outline all around, the interior of the orb took on the appearance of the background sky. This orb, the diameter of our Moon was at 5 o'clock to another orb which was the size of a quarter. Its limb was lighted by the sun, presumably, but inside looked like the background blue sky. This all was about another 20 ft. to my right, sitting quietly for some time before disappearing with a sudden motion behind another neighbor's tree. I was somehow certain this was not our Moon, with whose markings I am familiar. Later that day, after the Sun had passed overhead, I did see the Moon in its usual day appearance. Two thoughts about the fake moon need mention. The sudden speed with which the orb seemed to race toward the tree made it seem to be under live control. The second observation was about the fingernail of light mentioned above. If this was indeed a Moon, that Fingernail of light must have been exceedingly high mountains to have been lit up by the dawn sun. Conclusion: If not Nibiru, then some other celestial body is between us and the Sun and is probably responsible for its appearing to be about to Nova. This may be the real reason for the Chemtrails and for the Fiction of Global Warming, a mere excuse for the existence of the Chemtrails. All this is compounded by the DEAD SILENCE everywhere about our suddenly blisteringly bright, enlarged solar disk and other strange behaviors by the Government. Finally, there remains the mystery of the huge orb with hose extracting contents from the sun. I found a second picture of this orb on Youtube.com, looking like an empty bag next to the sun, probably previous to extracting the contents of the sun. Is this being done by the Reptilians or the Nazi Space Force which has been in action for more than sixty years??

10. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

stopped visiting project camelot years ago, all went a bit strange.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Ratszinger (23rd August 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Dr. Joseph Farrell has been blogging about the strange shut-downs of world telescopes for quite some time now- check out his research-

Larry

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

NASA and FEMA prepare for Sept 20 Asteroid impact in California, off coast: Documents reveal

The question we must now ask is: will the drill go live? Actual asteroid to make its close approach to Earth on Sept 20!

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    NASA and FEMA prepare for Sept 20 Asteroid impact in California, off coast: Documents reveal

The question we must now ask is: will the drill go live? Actual asteroid to make its close approach to Earth on Sept 20!
    No, it won't. That's as close to definitive as one can get. There's nothing to see here.

The 20 Sept "close approach" asteroid (name 2017SL16) is forecast with a very high degree of certainty to pass 8.84 LD away from Earth.

1 "LD" = 1 Lunar Distance. So the fly-pass distance is over 2.1 million miles. That's a VERY safe, long way off.

Moreover, its size is 18m—41m (min-max). Even if it did hit the atmosphere, which it can't and won't, it's probably small enough to burn up.

See this page for a list of all the close approach asteroids (of any size) that are known:
    Shepard Ambellis is no scientist or astrophysicist, and is in no position to comment on this — unless he ever did more research than he's already done, which is clearly little or none. It helps no-one at all. (And neither does posting this nonsense on Avalon! )

If there is going to be a major natural incident before the end of the year, it's nothing to do with this asteroid. I can think of other contenders, and some of those have been discussed on this thread. But this one isn't the issue here.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th August 2020), Gwin Ru (26th August 2020), Harmony (27th August 2020), justntime2learn (26th August 2020), Michi (26th August 2020), Suzi E (26th August 2020), Yoda (26th August 2020)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,637 times in 8,594 posts

Speaking of asteroids, a little humor with some facts...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-2020-election

Quote 'Rush-In' Interference: An Asteroid Is Heading For Earth The Day Before The 2020 Election

In an event that is almost guaranteed to be called Russian meddling if President Trump wins re-election, an asteroid is expected to zoom "uncomfortably" close to the Earth the day before election day.

Celestial object 2018 VP1 is expected to fly past earth on November 2, 2020 according to the Center for Near Objects Studies at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory and a new report from Fox.

The asteroid is "very small" and has an orbit that crosses the orbit of Earth. So far, computer simulations predict that there will be no collision.

Hopefully, these aren't the same computers that predicted Hillary Clinton having a 90% chance of winning the 2016 election.

The asteroid orbits the sun every 731 days and is said to be roughly the "size of a school bus" or smaller. The Center for Near Objects Studies says there is just a 0.41% chance of it entering the Earth's atmosphere “based on 21 observations spanning 12.968 days."

Even if it does enter the atmosphere, it'll burn up due to its small size, the group says. But hey, we can still hold out hope!

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), Gwin Ru (27th August 2020), Harmony (27th August 2020), Sadieblue (28th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread