Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SuperSoldier Side Trip

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Default SuperSoldier Side Trip

Harley,

I read your full article also and no where does it address where this information/speculation originates. Unless one is an insider and has seen the plans, everything is simple speculation. And personally after being trained by ET, humans, and God knows what else there is no way this is the complete story. If those like me can be truly activated and all of these experiences are not only happening on the astral plane/matrix type environment, then a false flag certainly does not need ships. We have no idea who is really in control and what we will be used for, but it can be stated that if there truly is an activation and our abilities are allowed to go ungoverned.....we are almost unstoppable.

People had better hope this super soldier program is not real or at least is not able to be manifested in this physical reality. The scenarios show us to be more like robots when switched on with our emotions/humanity removed and us being no more than highly efficient killing machines with paranormal abilities that haven't even thought about being touched in the Sci-Fi movies.

Rich

Please note that this thread is made up from posts in Harley Hawkin's "False Flag" thread. for a further explanation please see post #16 in this one.
    Fred
    Last edited by Fredkc; 14th January 2011 at 01:33.

2. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: False Flag Alien Threat To Frame The ETs As Enemies

Ok slow down for me here, what are super soldiers can a regular human take them out?

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi Celt,

Those of us going through the training/programming do not know if it truly is real or if we are simply being used in some sort of super video game for entities with magic like technologies.

The easiest way to compare our experiences is by viewing the movie “Push.” While at the theater during the first 10 minutes I teared-up and really wanted to leave, hardly being able to contain my emotions as it seemed to almost hit our story straight on the head. If you placed all of their abilities in one person and then amplified them by ten you’d probably be close to a single soldier. All of us are different in our abilities and strengths, but some are so powerful that they intimidate others in their own group.

Do I think we can be killed by a typical soldier once activated, NO. I am not even certain that if two super soldiers were pitted against each other (with abilities ungoverned) that either would die. One of the safeties is something called time-shifting, it works automatically in my group/team. Just like when you are in a life threatening situation and it seems like time slows down, it does for us. They have had me in scenarios where even laser weapons could not travel fast enough (much less lock-in) for a kill, but at the same time I’ve had a 5” artillery round fired at me and caught it mid air. The time adjustment is automatic and very precise. I have to admit that I do not understand why the heat from such extreme speeds does not effect us, but I’ll simply tell you about what I experience.

We have been tested, tortured, and trained for decades now. I’ve brought this us several times on various threads…people need to be aware of us.

Rich

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Alien Ramone (17th January 2011), GoldenYears (13th January 2011), Gone002 (21st December 2010), Harley (21st December 2010), Hiram (21st December 2010), jeannacav (21st December 2010), NancyV (16th January 2011), noxon medem (24th December 2010), selaviv (26th December 2010), wynderer (27th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

what kinds of ETs were you trained by?

everyone has been looking for someone with first hand knowledge...

what can you tell us?

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

There are numerous races involved. I've personally experienced humans, grays, reptilians and one that resembled a lion's head on a human body and of course MILABS. My handler/monitor is human but normally I am trained without seeing any entities. The information for the scenario/training is usually downloaded/front loaded and we are placed into the event. There is too much information to convey, if you want to know something please be precise in your wording.....

My son and daughter remembers much more than me. They have seen the grays, tall whites, blues and green ones. All of us have similar training but they seem much stronger than me in many aspects. Anyone that believes they have all the details is far from being correct, none of us do. It seems we are nothing more than tools.....

Rich

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Gone002 (21st December 2010), NancyV (16th January 2011), noxon medem (24th December 2010)

8. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks

thanks for the info rich, sounds crazy im sure a normal human would have been killed straight away.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by celt (here)
    Ok slow down for me here, what are super soldiers can a regular human take them out?
    Lucky shot. That would be about it.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Carmody,

I do not think there can be a "lucky shot." Part of the time-shift training involves seeing your upcoming death and changing the outcome. Mine has only been about 30 seconds but my daughter has had scenarios which involved up to three different time-shift attempts and days of advance knowledge. This is why I do not believe even two soldiers that are ungovernored can kill each other, at best I believe it would be a stand-off.

I say ungovernored because if "they" believe we need traditional training the various individual skills (i.e. time-shift, levitation, teleportation, life force draining, consciousness viewing, etc) can be turned off as needed.

Rich

11. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    Hi Celt,

Those of us going through the training/programming do not know if it truly is real or if we are simply being used in some sort of super video game for entities with magic like technologies.

The easiest way to compare our experiences is by viewing the movie “Push.” While at the theater during the first 10 minutes I teared-up and really wanted to leave, hardly being able to contain my emotions as it seemed to almost hit our story straight on the head. If you placed all of their abilities in one person and then amplified them by ten you’d probably be close to a single soldier. All of us are different in our abilities and strengths, but some are so powerful that they intimidate others in their own group.

Do I think we can be killed by a typical soldier once activated, NO. I am not even certain that if two super soldiers were pitted against each other (with abilities ungoverned) that either would die. One of the safeties is something called time-shifting, it works automatically in my group/team. Just like when you are in a life threatening situation and it seems like time slows down, it does for us. They have had me in scenarios where even laser weapons could not travel fast enough (much less lock-in) for a kill, but at the same time I’ve had a 5” artillery round fired at me and caught it mid air. The time adjustment is automatic and very precise. I have to admit that I do not understand why the heat from such extreme speeds does not effect us, but I’ll simply tell you about what I experience.

We have been tested, tortured, and trained for decades now. I’ve brought this us several times on various threads…people need to be aware of us.

Rich
    Yeah Rich. And WE (regular people) have been "tested, tortured and trained for decades now." And WE are getting pretty fed up with it. How about YOU?

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    Hi Celt,

Rich
    It is slowly becoming understood, as a possibility.. that your origins are as a sixth dimensional being incarnating in a 3rd density body for the purposes of learning to be capable of integration in a timeless and thought sharing environment of energetic form--ie, 6D reality. Doing this, through the living of amnesiac lives lived while occupying the given complementary designed 3d body..... Lived in an amnesiac state so that the given life is more effective in teaching the lesson as being 'real'.

Sometimes the barriers break down. The system is not perfect as the beings that created it and run it are not perfect.

Now, the story goes that we have a 4th dimensional group 4D based reptilian types, that CAN worm their way through time (4d) and deal with probability function in time. That race is apparently, possibly, co-opting this system for their own entertainment or whatever.

Now, we may be in a situation where the amnesiac, for the most part, 'humans' (vessel/spirit combination) have linked up to some degree with the reptilians in order to take over this Scholastic game called earth.

This takes you to the threshold of the door seen in this thread.

Now, we may have a programmed body being used to 'run' the occupying spirit. This, due to the point that the 3d body is, apparently... NOT 100% controllable BY the occupying spirit. This is where the lesson/amnesia comes into the picture.

This is likely the reason behind the combination of not wanting to shut down a school with a current 7 billion souls level of attendance and involvement...and trying to deal with a 4D reptilian intervention into this system.

There are two warring viewpoints here. One says we were created over time, via cellular manipulation and creation to make an earth world that we see today, by 6th density (6D) types and the Reptilian 4D types came and have been subverting the game and rigging it for their advantage and eventual theft of the entire system. Another says that we were originally a creation of the 4D reptilians as food/vessels/slaves/machines..and the 6th density (6D) spirituals are the interlopers.

Both Scenarios speak to the facts, to some degree or another.

In the case of the supersoldier, it is as if all the amnesiac blocks are removed and replaced with new controls or new marching orders. The written history of the gods, or the spiritual warriors of old, shamen, sorcerers, etc..this speaks that there is a history in these areas of extreme capacity to manipulate reality as we know it.

Now, the Reptilians apparently, if they be real, whatever that means..they cannot, apparently, be here directly and full, with regard to full 3d integration capacities that are on a par with their primary 4D capacities. Apparently they have to work though humans and human bodies.

Thus the need (by reptilians) to monitor and control specific bloodlines with their given genetic aspects; those bloodlines may be more complementary for reptilians to bond with and/or manipulate.

What we SEEM to have here, is certain humans at some level of personal awareness, working with said forces, as the Reptilians. Our armed forces and their underground bases. And that these humans, with their given connections, have learned to manipulate these aspects of 6D and 4D capacity.

Now, if a 6D spirit, young and in amnesiac 'learning mode' ....is occupying a human body and begins to manifest dimensional energies and 3D manipulation THROUGH the doorway of the human body (this is not unusual), this may account for the record speaking about the apparent fear of 4D reptilians when a 6D occupied human body does not bow in fear...but walks to/upon... the given reptilian... with severe and powerful intent.

Ie, 6D occupying and working though a 3D body ...trumps reptilian 4D manifesting in 3D.

So in that sort of analysis you have BOTH parties not wanting to break the illusion. This would include the 'humans' (an occupied or combined duality being-6D and 3D) who have decided, from their now semi-amnesiac (half illuminated) state... to look into these issues and attempt to make sense of what they are and what they are dealing with.

Now, if the 6D dimensionals have a huge history of creationism, involving entire universes then they may see the Reptilian intervention as simply part of their game plan for using man as a growth vehicle. And that if their history is that they have created many a race and that many extant evolved 3d races are living in full knowledge of being duality systems... then you can possibly get to the scenario painted by Dolores Cannon.

She saying that we are in quarantine, and that there are many races standing by who wish to help mankind as a vessel/duality system, to help mankind slip away from being subverted by reptilians. AND that the given 6D (or whatever she's saying) source of of 'us' is getting ready to bounce us past the 4D scenario and into the 5D state of existence...BUT that there will be a temporal or dimensional split, and that a 3D version will stay behind and possibly play out as a reptilian decimation and solar system wide calamity and that the 6D race would possibly have their school back again (a planet of vessels, no knowledge, as we have seen in the history of the earth before),and the current high level (aware) group would go on to take some higher level lessons in the way of being 5D in state and existence.

One would guess that it might take a tremendous amount of energy to enact a dimensional splitting of an entire planet, and that there may be a plan executed that directs the unwanted energies from that split back upon the 3d world that remains. This may mean that this exact thing has happened before. it may be the source of prior exterminations of the planet. The possibility then should be mentioned at this point ...that the reptilians may be part of this system.

Then you get the recent story from David Wilcock, who is saying that... as of recent, the gloves have sorta come off, with regard to the quarantine and that intervention and communication IS taking place, or at least is now allowed to take place. Intervention and involvement with races that wish to help mankind not slip into a 4D race/toy for the reptilian intervention.

Along the way, it may be that the 'human' duality beings, being amnesiac to a large degree (designed that way) are playing with the erasure of the barrier that stops 6D energetic capacity from emerging into our 3D world.

It may also be that the human system is being 'pumped' (the Dolores Cannon thing) and this, for the 4th or 5th time via viewing the archeological record of prior human life and civilizations on this planet. That the 6th D creators of this system think that this human earth thing is so darned good and works so darned well, in training their young (US!)...that they will entertain saving this 'game' for further use again by stopping the 4D reptilian intervention.

OR that they may entertain the idea of a reptilian based decimation of physical man ....as physical man has reached the point that the effectiveness of the future of the lessons for their 6D young is not what they want it to be, with regard to lessons learned and amount of students in the given system. Ie, mankind learning of their duality in the overall masses of man, and thus breaking the illusion and the amnesia state of man becomes more or less useless to their educational and development system. This is brought into the equation as there are questions about the ending and change of the prior civilizations that occupied this globe. The idea of something akin to 'pumping the system of man for development cycles' fits right into the lore and the religion that surrounds these subjects, on all levels.

In essence, it seems possible, if the above does paint scenarios, for super soldiers to exist and these be human/dualities with part of their amnesiac blocks removed, and that's about it. In essence, this means that we can EACH individually manifest some or all of the same as these super-soldiers.

We just need to remove our own blocks. John of God, comes to mind as one example.

Whatever the case, we appear to be reaching some sort of change or endgame point in this current cycle.

One way of looking at it is not to see it as a possibility of complete destruction or angelic elevation (the painted scenarios both speak on individuals getting their fecal together no such thing as a interventionist angel, except for ourselves ---thank you very much) but the shape of the given save or coming change. One where the school is lifted out of danger by duality groups of prior 'youth training' vessels such as other high level 3d races that have 4d manifestation, OR.... the case of the 3d to 5d roll and split. In these hypothetical scenarios, it is even possible and even likely that BOTH will happen at the same time.
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st December 2010 at 19:14.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

000 (16th January 2011), Alien Ramone (17th January 2011), Ara (26th December 2010), Hiram (21st December 2010), Intraphase (16th January 2011), Luke (23rd December 2010), NancyV (16th January 2011), Oouthere (21st December 2010), Ramdass528 (14th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

the negative ET's originating from the 10 and 11th dimensions have been here for 100,000's of years(the new-age movement has been conditioning people to blindly believe that the 5th Dimension and above are not corrupted or distorted)...they HAVE ALREADY INVADED FROM WITHIN HUMANITY throuugh DNA knowledge and manipulation and are struggling to control the growing number of awakening humans who understand that SAME knowledge and who are connecting with their 12D AVATAR SELVES and 12D ET's and above ...the thing that needs to be understood is that IT IS these Dracs and Annunaki from the 10th and 11th dimension that have down-stepped their frequencies in to human bodies and HUMAN MINDS who are planning such things as "proj bluebeam" type events...The HUMAN PTB are ONLY THE puppets to these forces and it is those humans who are working with 12th dimensional energies and above that are managing to keep these 10-11 D ET's from carrying out their agendas...conciously invoke 12D energies and above and you will see and FEEL beyond the illusion of the 5D "heaven" lie of the new-age and you will see and understand the weakness and desperation of those negative ET groups who orignate in the 11th and 10th Dimensions......those ET groups from 10-11 dimensions are desperate as they need humanity and our time matrix for food and we are not going to allow that for much longer...the more who wake up the sooner their feast ends...nuff said
    Last edited by shiva777; 21st December 2010 at 19:10.

15. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks

super soldier questions

Why the need for supersoldiers?
    can a supersoldier train a noraml human to be one?
    could you time shift into another dimension?
    if you can time shift does that mean that there is no destiny /fate, seeing as your changing you fate over and over again/seeing it?
    why do they focus on training you in strange ways i.e ESP over brute strength?

16. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

sorry im not trying to be a saboteur/berk . ill make a tread on it, i had never come across this before.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

Harley (21st December 2010), Hiram (21st December 2010)

18. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

The whole super soldier subject is an elaborate diversion in my humble option. Like waving a red flag at certain bulls, they are bound to notice it and then charge. Not to mention not being germane to this thread.

I concur that a false flag has long been known to be one option, the option I might add of DESPERATE PEOPLE WHO ARE CLEARLY LOSING IT. The irony is not lost on ME that the government (TPTB) is actually turning to all of US to support IT! Talk about an upside-down Orwellian reality!!!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

barefoot (13th January 2011), Harley (21st December 2010)

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    The whole super soldier subject is an elaborate diversion in my humble option.
    Agreed. I notice a pattern there. Look over here...pay no attention to that. I do think it needs it's own thread though because there is alot of interest in discussing it on this forum.

I am much more interested in a false flag alien threat. I think that is important for us to discuss here.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

Ahkenaten (21st December 2010), barefoot (13th January 2011), Harley (21st December 2010)

22. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Default Dump Truck

Ok then... there were several requests to stay on topic, and then to move the off-topic discussion to another thread within Harley Hawkin's "False Flag Alien Threat To Frame The ETs As Enemies" thread.

This has now been done, and the posts are here.

His thread is a good one. His stated purpose was clear, and so it has been "cleaned up" a bit to reflect the many requests and "thanks" to same.

Fred
    Last edited by Fredkc; 14th January 2011 at 01:30.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Anchor (14th January 2011)

24. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: SuperSoldier Side Trip

understanding the practical application of cellular reprograming and dna holographics they create the energetic template or "program" and anchor it ( or splice it) into the dna , cells then act differently to accepted physics as the cells themselves are recieving thier set of instructions from a new program

what is required is an understanding of how cells act within a limited framework and expanding that framework

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by celt (here)
    super soldier questions

Why the need for supersoldiers?
    can a supersoldier train a noraml human to be one?
    could you time shift into another dimension?
    if you can time shift does that mean that there is no destiny /fate, seeing as your changing you fate over and over again/seeing it?
    why do they focus on training you in strange ways i.e ESP over brute strength?
    Celt, I recommend going to the Project Camelot archives and looking at Duncan O'finioan. Also you can check Spirit Wolf's thread. This seems to be an offshoot of the Monarch programming combined with The Stargate Project (see the film/book Men Who Stare at Goats). There are a number of people making outrageous claims I'm not sure what to make of. If you start there you may be able to find good info.

Also see the original Manchurian Candidate.

There is a group of Brits who make similair claims as well:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lwb5rzJ_DyE

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vx5F0r84wwg (I am guessing this is Spirit Wolf from these forums. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong!)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6CJ1YIb0HWQ
    Last edited by 3optic; 14th January 2011 at 03:20.
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

26. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Default Re: SuperSoldier Side Trip

I can only offer input from within the framework of my perceptions. The main adjustment realm and it is very concrete is one vacuum pressure tighter in its construct than this one. The fact that you have access to both realms is some sort of special mission. I need to read this thread slowly now. I to experience the time shifting. Sometimes I see at 100-10000 frames per second instead of normal 42 frames for normal subconscious reaction and precognition. Always the time shift is to equip me to side step an active threat that must happen so I can I.D. a person dedicated to robotic attack modes. My best illustration is murder attempts involving automobiles where you move at incredibly slow speed yet a observer would only see a flash and near miss as you dodge their attempt. I'll read the thread thoroughly now. Were you the witness utilized in the demolition of '"cambodian" assets in the Camelot files. I found the testimony credible within the framework of my worldview and saw it as a vacuum pressure 24 special ops assignment as the war was wound down.
    Time to read.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

NancyV (16th January 2011)

28. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    It is slowly becoming understood, as a possibility.. that your origins are as a sixth dimensional being incarnating in a 3rd density body for the purposes of learning to be capable of integration in a timeless and thought sharing environment of energetic form--ie, 6D reality. Doing this, through the living of amnesiac lives lived while occupying the given complementary designed 3d body..... Lived in an amnesiac state so that the given life is more effective in teaching the lesson as being 'real'.

Sometimes the barriers break down. The system is not perfect as the beings that created it and run it are not perfect.

Now, the story goes that we have a 4th dimensional group 4D based reptilian types, that CAN worm their way through time (4d) and deal with probability function in time. That race is apparently, possibly, co-opting this system for their own entertainment or whatever.

Now, we may be in a situation where the amnesiac, for the most part, 'humans' (vessel/spirit combination) have linked up to some degree with the reptilians in order to take over this Scholastic game called earth.

This takes you to the threshold of the door seen in this thread.

Now, we may have a programmed body being used to 'run' the occupying spirit. This, due to the point that the 3d body is, apparently... NOT 100% controllable BY the occupying spirit. This is where the lesson/amnesia comes into the picture.

This is likely the reason behind the combination of not wanting to shut down a school with a current 7 billion souls level of attendance and involvement...and trying to deal with a 4D reptilian intervention into this system.

There are two warring viewpoints here. One says we were created over time, via cellular manipulation and creation to make an earth world that we see today, by 6th density (6D) types and the Reptilian 4D types came and have been subverting the game and rigging it for their advantage and eventual theft of the entire system. Another says that we were originally a creation of the 4D reptilians as food/vessels/slaves/machines..and the 6th density (6D) spirituals are the interlopers.

Both Scenarios speak to the facts, to some degree or another.

In the case of the supersoldier, it is as if all the amnesiac blocks are removed and replaced with new controls or new marching orders. The written history of the gods, or the spiritual warriors of old, shamen, sorcerers, etc..this speaks that there is a history in these areas of extreme capacity to manipulate reality as we know it.

Now, the Reptilians apparently, if they be real, whatever that means..they cannot, apparently, be here directly and full, with regard to full 3d integration capacities that are on a par with their primary 4D capacities. Apparently they have to work though humans and human bodies.

Thus the need (by reptilians) to monitor and control specific bloodlines with their given genetic aspects; those bloodlines may be more complementary for reptilians to bond with and/or manipulate.

What we SEEM to have here, is certain humans at some level of personal awareness, working with said forces, as the Reptilians. Our armed forces and their underground bases. And that these humans, with their given connections, have learned to manipulate these aspects of 6D and 4D capacity.

Now, if a 6D spirit, young and in amnesiac 'learning mode' ....is occupying a human body and begins to manifest dimensional energies and 3D manipulation THROUGH the doorway of the human body (this is not unusual), this may account for the record speaking about the apparent fear of 4D reptilians when a 6D occupied human body does not bow in fear...but walks to/upon... the given reptilian... with severe and powerful intent.

Ie, 6D occupying and working though a 3D body ...trumps reptilian 4D manifesting in 3D.

So in that sort of analysis you have BOTH parties not wanting to break the illusion. This would include the 'humans' (an occupied or combined duality being-6D and 3D) who have decided, from their now semi-amnesiac (half illuminated) state... to look into these issues and attempt to make sense of what they are and what they are dealing with.

Now, if the 6D dimensionals have a huge history of creationism, involving entire universes then they may see the Reptilian intervention as simply part of their game plan for using man as a growth vehicle. And that if their history is that they have created many a race and that many extant evolved 3d races are living in full knowledge of being duality systems... then you can possibly get to the scenario painted by Dolores Cannon.

She saying that we are in quarantine, and that there are many races standing by who wish to help mankind as a vessel/duality system, to help mankind slip away from being subverted by reptilians. AND that the given 6D (or whatever she's saying) source of of 'us' is getting ready to bounce us past the 4D scenario and into the 5D state of existence...BUT that there will be a temporal or dimensional split, and that a 3D version will stay behind and possibly play out as a reptilian decimation and solar system wide calamity and that the 6D race would possibly have their school back again (a planet of vessels, no knowledge, as we have seen in the history of the earth before),and the current high level (aware) group would go on to take some higher level lessons in the way of being 5D in state and existence.

One would guess that it might take a tremendous amount of energy to enact a dimensional splitting of an entire planet, and that there may be a plan executed that directs the unwanted energies from that split back upon the 3d world that remains. This may mean that this exact thing has happened before. it may be the source of prior exterminations of the planet. The possibility then should be mentioned at this point ...that the reptilians may be part of this system.

Then you get the recent story from David Wilcock, who is saying that... as of recent, the gloves have sorta come off, with regard to the quarantine and that intervention and communication IS taking place, or at least is now allowed to take place. Intervention and involvement with races that wish to help mankind not slip into a 4D race/toy for the reptilian intervention.

Along the way, it may be that the 'human' duality beings, being amnesiac to a large degree (designed that way) are playing with the erasure of the barrier that stops 6D energetic capacity from emerging into our 3D world.

It may also be that the human system is being 'pumped' (the Dolores Cannon thing) and this, for the 4th or 5th time via viewing the archeological record of prior human life and civilizations on this planet. That the 6th D creators of this system think that this human earth thing is so darned good and works so darned well, in training their young (US!)...that they will entertain saving this 'game' for further use again by stopping the 4D reptilian intervention.

OR that they may entertain the idea of a reptilian based decimation of physical man ....as physical man has reached the point that the effectiveness of the future of the lessons for their 6D young is not what they want it to be, with regard to lessons learned and amount of students in the given system. Ie, mankind learning of their duality in the overall masses of man, and thus breaking the illusion and the amnesia state of man becomes more or less useless to their educational and development system. This is brought into the equation as there are questions about the ending and change of the prior civilizations that occupied this globe. The idea of something akin to 'pumping the system of man for development cycles' fits right into the lore and the religion that surrounds these subjects, on all levels.

In essence, it seems possible, if the above does paint scenarios, for super soldiers to exist and these be human/dualities with part of their amnesiac blocks removed, and that's about it. In essence, this means that we can EACH individually manifest some or all of the same as these super-soldiers.

We just need to remove our own blocks. John of God, comes to mind as one example.

Whatever the case, we appear to be reaching some sort of change or endgame point in this current cycle.

One way of looking at it is not to see it as a possibility of complete destruction or angelic elevation (the painted scenarios both speak on individuals getting their fecal together no such thing as a interventionist angel, except for ourselves ---thank you very much) but the shape of the given save or coming change. One where the school is lifted out of danger by duality groups of prior 'youth training' vessels such as other high level 3d races that have 4d manifestation, OR.... the case of the 3d to 5d roll and split. In these hypothetical scenarios, it is even possible and even likely that BOTH will happen at the same time.
    It seems like a well built and reasoned map of the contending forces and motivations.
    It shall take a few reads to absorb so I commented to add it to my user index of posts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast