Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Kerry Cassidy and Charlie Freak

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,975 times in 1,342 posts

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy and Charlie Freak

I decided to test out one of Charlie's claims. He said that Trump announced that he would not be around for a while, and what he did (in a nutshell) was fly to Europe and order all the bankers to eliminate debt. He mentioned that people have said that their loans have disappeared.

As an experiment I went onto my online banking (a UK bank) and applied for a loan. I didn't want one and wasn't going to take it, but I was accepted in less than a minute. Surely if all the bankers know that debt is being cancelled, why are they still offering loans?

Please don't max out your credit on the basis of this claim.

Another thing I've noticed is that a lot of Youtuber comments seem to be telling everyone "to check out Charlie Freak, Charlie Ward and Gregory Joseph Hallett". In my opinion, GJH is a comedy turn and I don't trust Charlie Ward. I first heard Ward when interviewed by Ole Dammegard, he says he was a money launderer for the rich and "just happened" to bump into Ole a few days before the interview near Ole's home in Spain. He also doesn't care about his personal safety as his son was killed in an accident and since then he doesn't care - but he has a wife and other kids! Does he not think that their safety could be compromised if he is a genuine whistleblower?

(Edit - should that be Joseph Gregory H, have I got the names the wrong way round? I don't really pay him much attention.)
    Last edited by Brigantia; 25th August 2020 at 17:03. Reason: Typo

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2020), Kryztian (25th August 2020), mountain_jim (26th August 2020), The Moss Trooper (25th August 2020), wondering (25th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

This is conspiracy theory 101, weave in some real facts and then spin it with non-facts. Yes some of what he said was true otherwise his game would easily be seen for what it truly is. Trump did say he was going away, people are missing in this country. They are targeting those who have never followed Q or those who have limited understanding. The less you know the more you can be influenced with disinformation that makes Q sound bizarre, stupid, crazy like Trump like all Republicans. If I hear one more time Q is about doing noting I’m going to SCREAM. They push you to research fight and accept nothing. They are about waking you up to fight not to follow blindly and do nothing. If you followed Q and not this crap from Freak and those like him you would clearly understand that.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Brigantia (25th August 2020), The Moss Trooper (25th August 2020), wondering (25th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    They are about waking you up to fight not to follow blindly and do nothing. If you followed Q and not this crap from Freak and those like him you would clearly understand that.
    Fight what Savannah? And how??

Fisticuffs, kicking' ass & takin' names, or is it the art of fighting without fighting?

I'm confused. Can someone, anyone, show me what/who to fight and how?

Regards.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th August 2020 at 16:36. Reason: fixed quote attrubution
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Brigantia (25th August 2020), wondering (25th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    They are about waking you up to fight not to follow blindly and do nothing. If you followed Q and not this crap from Freak and those like him you would clearly understand that.
    Fight what Savannah? And how??

Fisticuffs, kicking' ass & takin' names, or is it the art of fighting without fighting?

I'm confused. Can someone, anyone, show me what/who to fight and how?

Regards.
    Maybe 'resist' is more apt? 'Fight' can also have a figurative meaning. For my part I'm doing what I can to spread the word, though what I'm finding is that people are feeling intuitively that they are being lied to and are seeing through everything that has been going on this year.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2020), The Moss Trooper (25th August 2020), wondering (25th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    He said that Trump announced that he would not be around for a while, and what he did (in a nutshell) was fly to Europe and order all the bankers to eliminate debt.
    This is not what was said, Hiker Chick. Freak stated that Trump disappeared for a few days to test run a Nesara trial for eliminating debt for a few thousand people, NOT to order all bankers to implement it. I have heard of a growing number of people who have suddenly found their mortgages, student loans or credit card debt have disappeared. Hearsay? Perhaps, but their claims appear genuine to me. And aren't we all aware by now of how easy it is to discredit any prominent truth seeker? Hallett's supposed relatives popped up pretty quickly and conveniently to roll out the predictable stories of his depression and mental instability....

Kryztian, your summary of the video's contents was fairly accurate but with respect, somewhat trite and by your own admission not the complete picture by any means given you didn't watch the full thing. It's not the first time Freak has mentioned the Tesla technologies which he expects to be rolled out in the near future and I found it fascinating when he mentioned that these will be powered by magnetism/scalar energy. I'm not conversant with this topic but my interest has certainly been piqued.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dave Paulides knows a LOT about missing people, maybe more than any other investigator in the public sector. In this 7 April 2020 video he flatly dismisses, in the strongest terms, claims of the "800,000 missing children".
    I have to agree Bill, that I too find it hard to believe these figures but perhaps this lends credence to the DUMBS theory given the fact that there have been so many explosions and small earthquakes reported worldwide. Adrenachrome is a high commodity product and perhaps there are and have been thousands of children kept underground to feed this deeply evil market. And if so, we definitely do them a disservice by not taking this seriously or at the very least by not having an open mind.

Savannah, I also agree that relying on higher authorities to save us is dangerous and that this is no time for complacency or inaction. Freak seems to me to be doing a pretty good job of elaborating and explaining the actions of Q in a very comprehensive fashion and what he could be doing is prompting more and people to investigate further and become more proactive and it may be having a more positive effect than you think. In retrospect his video The Q Plan Explained https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv82TTFcawc&t=2994s is more informative on a practical level. My feeling now is that Freak in this video was perhaps playing more to the spiritually/new age orientated amongst Kerry's followers.

It's the easiest thing in the world to criticise and mock those who offer outlandish ideas and theories but can we be sure we're not throwing out the baby with the proverbial bathwater when we do so? Of one thing I'm certain. We live in strange and amazing times where anything may just be possible.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th August 2020 at 21:27. Reason: fixed quote formatting

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Brigantia (26th August 2020), ClearWater (25th August 2020), Holly Lindin (27th August 2020), wondering (25th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

It's about evidence. A whistleblower is not evidence, it is talk. "Don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see," the old cabbie said. :-)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

angelfire (26th August 2020), Brigantia (26th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by angelfire (here)
    He said that Trump announced that he would not be around for a while, and what he did (in a nutshell) was fly to Europe and order all the bankers to eliminate debt.
    This is not what was said, Hiker Chick. Freak stated that Trump disappeared for a few days to test run a Nesara trial for eliminating debt for a few thousand people, NOT to order all bankers to implement it. I have heard of a growing number of people who have suddenly found their mortgages, student loans or credit card debt have disappeared. Hearsay? Perhaps, but their claims appear genuine to me. And aren't we all aware by now of how easy it is to discredit any prominent truth seeker? Hallett's supposed relatives popped up pretty quickly and conveniently to roll out the predictable stories of his depression and mental instability....
    I stand corrected. However, I still have doubts of the veracity of this, and some questions.

Whilst I'm no expert, I do have some understanding of economics and the financial system. One thing that is a fact is that the stock markets rely a lot on rumour - real or fake, rumours can send markets soaring or crashing. So... if Charlie has got to hear about this, how is it that the banking system is completely in the dark about this? People's debt brings in massive profits for banks, so I would expect that knowledge of this would send financial institutions' shares into freefall, and this is not the case in Europe.

You've heard of people who have had their debt wiped out - have you heard first-hand accounts of this? Do you have links that you could share?

Do you have any evidence that Hallett's 'supposed relatives' are not his relatives? This brings to mind David Icke, we all know how vilified he was in the 90s by the press, but his family did solidly stand by him. Even his first ex-wife continued to work for him.

It's the easiest thing in the world to criticise and mock those who offer outlandish ideas and theories but can we be sure we're not throwing out the baby with the proverbial bathwater when we do so? Of one thing I'm certain. We live in strange and amazing times where anything may just be possible.
    I'm with you totally on this, we are living in extraordinary times. We all come from different backgrounds with different mindsets and experiences, I guess I have an innate scepticism and like to see solid facts. I would love to think that JFK Jr is still alive and will reappear to save the day - The Return of the King, sounds very Tolkienesque, if that's a word (and I think that Tolkien knew a lot about real history) - but I'll believe it when I see it. I'm just keeping abreast of everything that is coming my way with a ton of popcorn on hand.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

angelfire (26th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

I decided to test out one of Charlie's claims. He said that Trump announced that he would not be around for a while, and what he did (in a nutshell) was fly to Europe and order all the bankers to eliminate debt. He mentioned that people have said that their loans have disappeared. As an experiment I went onto my online banking (a UK bank) and applied for a loan. I didn't want one and wasn't going to take it, but I was accepted in less than a minute. Surely if all the bankers know that debt is being cancelled, why are they still offering loans? Please don't max out your credit on the basis of this claim.

Another thing I've noticed is that a lot of Youtuber comments seem to be telling everyone "to check out Charlie Freak, Charlie Ward and Gregory Joseph Hallett". In my opinion, GJH is a comedy turn and I don't trust Charlie Ward. I first heard Ward when interviewed by Ole Dammegard, he says he was a money launderer for the rich and "just happened" to bump into Ole a few days before the interview near Ole's home in Spain. He also doesn't care about his personal safety as his son was killed in an accident and since then he doesn't care - but he has a wife and other kids! Does he not think that their safety could be compromised if he is a genuine whistleblower?
    HikerChick, I think you may have misinterpreted what Charlie said about Trump's trip to Europe. My understanding is that Trump went there to witness a test of what Charlie referred to as the "Quantum Financial System" that will at some point be activated to cancel all debt. I understood it that they ran the test for 7 days and then stopped. I do recall he said the test supposedly went well. It was in that context that Charlie asserted that he received several (?) emails from people who claimed their own debt had been reset to zero during this period. (I find that a bit sus in that how would a random sample of the population whose bank accounts were being tested happen to know Charlie?) Anyway, I took that to mean the test they ran selected a partciular target population, perhaps x number in y number of countries or something. So that's how I understood it all. I'm not saying I'm convinced about Charlie's authenticity either, but on that score, your application for a loan does not seem to gel with what he was explaining.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

angelfire (26th August 2020), Brigantia (26th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    HikerChick, I think you may have misinterpreted what Charlie said about Trump's trip to Europe. My understanding is that Trump went there to witness a test of what Charlie referred to as the "Quantum Financial System" that will at some point be activated to cancel all debt. I understood it that they ran the test for 7 days and then stopped. I do recall he said the test supposedly went well. It was in that context that Charlie asserted that he received several (?) emails from people who claimed their own debt had been reset to zero during this period. (I find that a bit sus in that how would a random sample of the population whose bank accounts were being tested happen to know Charlie?) Anyway, I took that to mean the test they ran selected a partciular target population, perhaps x number in y number of countries or something. So that's how I understood it all. I'm not saying I'm convinced about Charlie's authenticity either, but on that score, your application for a loan does not seem to gel with what he was explaining.
    Thanks for that; I did respond in the post above yours. Those are good points that you raise.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

angelfire (26th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

I stand corrected. However, I still have doubts of the veracity of this, and some questions.

Whilst I'm no expert, I do have some understanding of economics and the financial system. One thing that is a fact is that the stock markets rely a lot on rumour - real or fake, rumours can send markets soaring or crashing. So... if Charlie has got to hear about this, how is it that the banking system is completely in the dark about this? People's debt brings in massive profits for banks, so I would expect that knowledge of this would send financial institutions' shares into freefall, and this is not the case in Europe.

You've heard of people who have had their debt wiped out - have you heard first-hand accounts of this? Do you have links that you could share?

Do you have any evidence that Hallett's 'supposed relatives' are not his relatives? This brings to mind David Icke, we all know how vilified he was in the 90s by the press, but his family did solidly stand by him. Even his first ex-wife continued to work for him.

I'm with you totally on this, we are living in extraordinary times. We all come from different backgrounds with different mindsets and experiences, I guess I have an innate scepticism and like to see solid facts. I would love to think that JFK Jr is still alive and will reappear to save the day - The Return of the King, sounds very Tolkienesque, if that's a word (and I think that Tolkien knew a lot about real history) - but I'll believe it when I see it. I'm just keeping abreast of everything that is coming my way with a ton of popcorn on hand.
    I'm no expert on waht's happening but from what I've watched and read, there's a very definite and carefully thought through plan for the global financial reset which you'll know is supposed to be backed by physical gold, rather than um, thin air! Trump's take over of the Fed. Reserve was perhaps the first stage of this plan but who am I to really know.

Charlie Ward is rather good on all of this as he has a background in banking and the more I watch him, the more I warm to him - you might want to watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W72eizMcclQ

I've also been told this is worthwhile though I haven't yet viewed it. I guess both of these women are asking the questions we all want to ask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBhg4fRyXSs&t=6s

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    I decided to test out one of Charlie's claims. He said that Trump announced that he would not be around for a while, and what he did (in a nutshell) was fly to Europe and order all the bankers to eliminate debt. He mentioned that people have said that their loans have disappeared. As an experiment I went onto my online banking (a UK bank) and applied for a loan. I didn't want one and wasn't going to take it, but I was accepted in less than a minute. Surely if all the bankers know that debt is being cancelled, why are they still offering loans? Please don't max out your credit on the basis of this claim.

Andre, thanks for the elaboration and just to point out that one of Freak's videos had hit the 2 million views mark so maybe it's not inconceivable that a few of these viewers might genuinely have contacted him.

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Here with your reminder that https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/release has not been updated since 2018 in which the President DID NOT FORCE the CIA to release their information concerning the JFK murder, which you know was LAW. Instead, he gave CIA the ability to continue to hide this most important truth.

Q anon is the hope porn for the alt community. Look you can sign up for his Patreon to get the super secret Q drops!
    I've listened to an hour of the interview, and Charlie Freak has the most slippery mind I know of. Trump is his Rorschach test and he finds significance wherever he needs to find it to confirm his pre-conceived ideas. He's badly infected with Bible memes, which take him deep into the labyrinth of the astral plane where anything can be true. What this says about his followers... well, it's not good.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2020), Kryztian (8th September 2020), Mike (7th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3